PDA

View Full Version : Western Mexicans vs Eastern Mexicans.

Baller
01-26-2014, 07:51 AM
What are the differences between Eastern Mexicans and Western Mexicans? as a native Philly , I heard that most Mexicans living on the East are from rural areas of Mexico and are very much different in appearance than Mexicans on the Western areas it's like seeings two different races now that i have moved to Nevada. Mexicans from here are taller, more attractive and whitter then latinos from the east they also get bully by other latinos like puerto ricans because of there unpleasent feautures , I also heard that Mexicans on the West Coast refer to themselves as Latinos, and those from the East Coast do not. Can anybody elbaborte or explain this for me?

Edited.

Han Cholo
01-26-2014, 07:54 AM
I'm eastern and I rule.

Baller
01-26-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm eastern and I rule.

Eastern U.S mexicans not actual mexicans from Mexico.

Carlito's Way
01-26-2014, 08:07 AM
majority in the east come from the rural areas of Puebla for the most part, they sometimes call New York as Puebla York because of its large poblano population
the majority in the west coast come from western mexico who also have roots in rural areas but the western part of mexico is mostly pred. european
buuut Puebla also has rural areas populated by white mexicans so Puebla is also diverse then what you get to see in the East Coast

gran_dragon
01-26-2014, 10:28 AM
When I go to Las Vegas or places like that, the Mexican population here looks brown, more than here in Arizona.

Baller
01-27-2014, 03:04 AM
When I go to Las Vegas or places like that, the Mexican population here looks brown, more than here in Arizona.

Yes, but even those mostly dark mexicans still show strong gracile med feautures and are more likely to be mistaken as a pakistani or some sorta arab then there compatriots the easterns. i'm telling you this as a native philly because mexicans the look like eva longoria are rare ove there and nobody wants to date them because of there strong amerindian trades. they're the nicest people on earth sadly they always being bully by african americans and puerto ricans or other latinos.

When i moved to las vegas i was very surpriced of there different looks and style my house is just 3 blocks from a high school and it's very commun to see white girls dating mexicans specially the ones who have there ears pluged or the ones with tattoos something you will never see in pennsylvania.

Baller
01-27-2014, 03:23 AM
I have friends who are 100% portugues and are consider white in pennsylvania and they look like this guy. Here in Nevada would not be consider white and would be mistaken as a mexican american.