PDA

View Full Version : Greetings.

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Since 23andMe test said i'm less than 0,1% sub saharan african (but sub saharan african) i quit from The Apricity forum.
Greetings
Valerio Tadici.

Gaston
01-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Don't attempt a suicide, heh?

Although some extreme and self-conscious members here are for purity (which does not exist), remember the most important guy here (Loki) is even more African than you are and there's nothing wrong with it.

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 02:40 PM
purity doesn't exhist but i'm far less european than other nothern-italians/central europeans and that's enough.

Gaston
01-26-2014, 02:55 PM
purity doesn't exhist but i'm far less european than other nothern-italians/central europeans and that's enough.

Italians to begin with, Northern Italians included, are the least European of Europeans so nothing new under the sun. Second, African ancestry is not uncommon at all in most Southern European countries and can even occur in Central and Northern sometimes. Probably the remaining of North African (in most cases) migrations throughout history.

You being from once a central region in the mediterranean souldn't be surprised by recent non-European ancestry.

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 06:37 PM
all my italian contacts on 23andMe show no presence of any sub-saharan elements.
just a problem with me.

Loki
01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

What is wrong with a bit of SSA? Nothing. Only racists think like that.

Black Wolf
01-26-2014, 06:42 PM
all my italian contacts on 23andMe show no presence of any sub-saharan elements.
just a problem with me.

Just curious. Exactly how much SSA do you score at 23andme?

arcticwolf
01-26-2014, 06:44 PM
It could be worse, you could be 1% SSA! LOL

Quit the drama, you can still live a productive and decent life even with 0,1% SSA. It's insignificant. You are who you are.

Here is bit of wisdom to live by: you often can not do anything about things that happen to you, but you can ALWAYS control how you react to them. Right now you are overreacting. It's not big deal, it's minimal. Get over it, nothing to worry about.

Dombra
01-26-2014, 06:44 PM
I´m sorry but you have to move to Sicily if you want to breed. Northern Italy is too Celto-Germanic to have your jungle genes :P

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 06:50 PM
I have less than 0,1% in speculative results
the problem is not with SSA or the percentages but with my results compared with my italian friends, which show any element of sub saharan areas.

Loki
01-26-2014, 06:54 PM
I have less than 0,1% in speculative results
the problem is not with SSA or the percentages but with my results compared with my italian friends, which show any element of sub saharan areas.

What exactly is your problem with it? I don't understand.

arcticwolf
01-26-2014, 07:00 PM
What exactly is your problem with it? I don't understand.

Neither do I. he's got too much free time on his hands. If he had 5 projects going at the same time, and a bunch of exams to pass shortly like Ido, he would've had a more realistic perspective on what's important in life! LOL

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Neither do I. he's got too much free time on his hands. If he had 5 projects going at the same time, and a bunch of exams to pass shortly like Ido, he would've had a more realistic perspective on what's important in life! LOL

well i have a master's degree.

Graham
01-26-2014, 07:04 PM
The owner of the forum and Admins Loki, Kaz & Sikliot all have a little African or North African.

arcticwolf
01-26-2014, 07:06 PM
well i have a master's degree.

What that's got to do with free time on your hands? You obviously have some if you worry about non-existent issues. Many don't have that luxury. You are not losing sleep over this, are you? :laugh:

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 07:08 PM
anyway i'm considered partly black by 23 on some mysterius genes and statistical alchemies noone has the interest to explain me a part general statements like "come on, every italian comes from nigeria!".
goodnight.

Loki
01-26-2014, 07:10 PM
anyway i'm considered partly black by 23 on some mysterius genes and statistical alchemies noone has the interest to explain me a part general statements like "come on, every italian comes from nigeria!".
goodnight.

Get some anti-depressants from your doctor. Eventually you'll get over it and accept/appreciate your African ancestors :)

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 07:11 PM
What that's got to do with free time on your hands? You obviously have some if you worry about non-existent issues. Many don't have that luxury. You are not losing sleep over this, are you? :laugh:

tomorrow i have to wake up at 4.00 AM, i always waste my sleep.

Graham
01-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Italians really take this anthropology race thing to heart.

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
anyway i said this is my last thread i write on the apricity. tomorrow after the work-shift i will delete my account here, is useless.
farewell my full white/caucasian friends.

Valerio Tadici
01-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Italians really take this anthropology race thing to heart.

yeah, but racial obsession and white supremacy are not italian inventions.

Gaston
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
anyway i said this is my last thread i write on the apricity. tomorrow after the work-shift i will delete my account here, is useless.
farewell my full white/caucasian friends.

Your "full White/caucasian" friends have East Eurasian ancestry. Heck, even you, you have a lot more East Eurasian ancestry than African ancestry.

Nobody is pure, Europeans are the result of mutiple waves of migrations and "race mixing".

KawaiiKawaii
11-23-2014, 12:20 AM
Poor guy, I hope he didn't jump (or maybe I hope he did for the future of humanity?)

Loki
11-23-2014, 08:48 AM
Just curious. Exactly how much SSA do you score at 23andme?

2%