PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabian Study: 23% of Arab Children Have Been Raped; 46% of Arab Students Are Homosexual

King Claus
01-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Saudi Arabian Study: 23% of Arab Children Have Been Raped; 46% of Arab Students Are Homosexual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8PSKSWeEw&feature=player_embedded

Clip originally aired on the Arabic-language satellite station ‘al-Hurra’, on the program ‘Misawa’. For additional information, see:
http://www.translatingjihad.com/2012/02/saudi-study-nearly-quarter-of-childre… (http://www.translatingjihad.com/2012/02/saudi-study-nearly-quarter-of-children.html)
Islam under the guise of Sharia law and the Quran endorses rape of women, and incest of infants and children. The effect of this is a massive number of sexual assault cases on women and children.
Over 23% of Muslim children in a University study claimed to have been raped (1/4 of the entire population). Over 46% of Muslim male students in Riyadh are homosexuals, and over 25% of Muslim male student in Jeddah are homosexuals. Homosexual relations are common due to restriction of association between genders.
The actual percentage of sexual assault on children and women, beyond this University study, is believed to be over 80%.
(In broader surveys sexual assault and incest of children in Islamic societies are much higher than in this study.)
TRANSCRIPT:
Guest – More than 23% of children in Saudi society have been raped.
Host — So about a quarter of Saudi children have been–
Guest – About a quarter of Saudi children have been raped. Sixty-two percent of those people—
Host — Those children.
Guest – No, I’m sorry, the study was directed at university students. Twenty-three percent had been raped during their childhood. For 62% of those, the rape was never reported. This was because it was one of the victim’s relatives.
In the study, it was mentioned that more than 16% of the rapists were relatives, specifically 5% were siblings, 2% were teachers, and 1% were parents.
In another study, which was conducted by Dr. In’am (al-Rabu’i), who is the president of children’s studies at the Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah, she mentioned, or warned, that in the coming years we will suffer as a society from extremely widespread cases of homosexuality. The reason for this is the increase in the cases of sexual assault of children (brought) to the hospital, as well as the societal violence inflicted on children. She also mentioned that the hospital had on average three sexual assault cases per week.
Host — How large of an area did the study cover?
Guest – I don’t know, this is just what she mentioned on behalf of the Saudi nation. It was published on behalf of the nation, and can be considered very reliable. In addition to that, there is a study from the Office of Societal Supervision, which is also very serious. This study reported that 46% of students in the city of Riyadh suffer from homosexuality. Twenty-five percent of students in Jeddah suffer from homosexuality. We must be aware of this in order to combat these numbers quickly. The society has become fragmented. When we have a percentage of students—children or teenagers—who are gay, this is a catastrophe, a true catastrophe. I mean, we don’t have a strong society. We should really look at this more seriously.
Host — This is a new thing in Saudi Arabia for newspapers to write articles on this subject. The studies which you mentioned, are they saying this is something new?
Guest – No, it’s not new.

King Claus
01-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Bump

Savruk
01-26-2014, 02:16 PM
This just curious :confused:

King Claus
01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
This just curious :confused:

Doesn't it make you sick to your stomach?

Savruk
01-26-2014, 02:37 PM
I mean this so fucking disturbing. At the end I am not surprised anway, last week I saw a German documentary. Arab cities need supervisors to protect their woman from the men :ohwell:

Fortis in Arduis
01-26-2014, 02:47 PM
This is going with the theory that homosexuality is borne of societal sexual repression and sexual violence against adults and minors.

Personally, I remain open-minded about these sort of theories, especially the suggestion that homosexuality is borne of sexual repression. This is an idea that Shree Bhagwan Rajneesh (Osho) once posited.

King Claus
03-26-2014, 01:44 PM
bump

GrebluBro
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't believe this

GrebluBro
03-26-2014, 01:51 PM
This is going with the theory that homosexuality is borne of societal sexual repression
I disagree..95+% of Indians stay virgin till they get married..Men should wait 10 years for first-fuck after puberty in most cases, and homosexuals are very low.
Even closet ones can't be as much as in Western World I believe

and sexual violence against adults and minors.

may be

Ultra
03-28-2014, 08:05 PM
No wonder Arabs are so fucked up, they not only have a lot of primitive Hominid admixture they also practice a lot of incest which makes their case even worse. :puke:

Anglojew
03-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Healthy society.

King Claus
03-28-2014, 09:29 PM
These people will have sex no matter what ! :P

King Claus
03-28-2014, 11:04 PM
bump

King Claus
03-29-2014, 02:58 PM
bump

ArabianCharm
03-29-2014, 03:31 PM
disgusting but it's true , Saudi Arabia is a holy place and it has disgusting people .

ArabianCharm
03-29-2014, 03:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DCTTHLODU

This is how Saudis Celebrate during Kuwait National Day :)

King Claus
03-31-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DCTTHLODU

This is how Saudis Celebrate during Kuwait National Day :)

Haha

special
12-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Western Conspiracy!

Ctwentysevenj
12-26-2014, 12:00 AM
They are so oppressed in those Arab countries, especially in Saudi Arabia for instance. Sex outside marriage will lead to a death sentence by being beheaded in public. You can't even look at a female, then what do you expect a people still living in the 10th century. They are so primitive!

Friday afternoon entertainment in Saudi Arabia!
http://www.mepanorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2ecade7c75c8f446687bb172c4e9bfc9-320x213.jpg

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 01:12 AM
Exactly as we'd expect from the Islamic holy land. An ideology which enshrines pedophilia and sexual slavery, as religious rights, ordained by God as practiced by their holy pedophile and sex-slaver prophet.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 01:13 AM
They are so oppressed in those Arab countries, especially in Saudi Arabia for instance. Sex outside marriage will lead to a death sentence by being beheaded in public. You can't even look at a female, then what do you expect a people still living in the 10th century. They are so primitive!

http://www.mepanorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2ecade7c75c8f446687bb172c4e9bfc9-320x213.jpg

Meanwhile cybersex is commonplace

Shepherd
12-26-2014, 01:14 AM
No wonder Arabs are so fucked up, they not only have a lot of primitive Hominid admixture they also practice a lot of incest which makes their case even worse. :puke:
:lol:

btw where can I see a study of primitive hominid admixture in populations? genuinely curious now

Furnace
12-26-2014, 01:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EM4flTx.jpg

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 01:34 AM
:lol:

btw where can I see a study of primitive hominid admixture in populations? genuinely curious now

Saudi (non-semitic) pigmentation stems from the little known fact that the indigenous Arabian population were originally australoids which means Homo Erectus admixture:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117903-Are-Australoids-With-Denisovan-Admixture-Partial-Homo-Erectus-Survivors

zarzian
12-26-2014, 01:57 AM

Now you understand why they need such an extreme religion to control them? Because these types of primitive and ruthless behaviour were common amongst them in antiquity as well, so they needed an extreme set of laws to control their barbaric actions, and there was born the solution in the form of the Quran. But before you ask "how'd that workout?", remember the solution was invented by the same folk that were acting up, so it was flawed from the start, a solution based on the blood of other people.

But the Saud party is gonna come to an end soon.

StonyArabia
12-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Saudi (non-semitic) pigmentation stems from the little known fact that the indigenous Arabian population were originally australoids which means Homo Erectus admixture:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117903-Are-Australoids-With-Denisovan-Admixture-Partial-Homo-Erectus-Survivors

Utter Bullshit. Arabians are the truest Semites.

Shah-Jehan
12-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Very accurate studies the source translatingjihad, for one is the most legitimate out there only second to media released by Nazi Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda in the all time list

StonyArabia
12-26-2014, 04:33 AM
Very accurate studies the source translatingjihad, for one is the most legitimate out there only second to media released by Nazi Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda in the all time list

It's clear and total bullshit, the source is not reliable, and homosexuality is not common, sure there are some like everywhere else. Also it tries to make Muslims and Arabs look bad on purpose I don't believe at all. Like its only Arabs who are abusive, when this is a universal problem across the world.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Does not surprise me in the least. I know guys who lived in Saudi Arabia and they told me of all the homosexuality and taking advantage of going people that goes on there. Men rape young males and women rape young females esp in schools. I told Stefan Susan about this but he did not believe it. I now feel vindicated.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Utter Bullshit. Arabians are the truest Semites.

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=dDrYsjGq35wC&pg=PA135&lpg=PA135&dq=australoids+arabia&source=bl&ots=6KDVXlA7Gl&sig=0ZAzxLYLzYT2r0UpVuDfubBYpwo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=5PicVLz_HqXwmAWfmoDYCQ&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAg

King Claus
12-26-2014, 07:18 PM
It's clear and total bullshit, the source is not reliable, and homosexuality is not common, sure there are some like everywhere else. Also it tries to make Muslims and Arabs look bad on purpose I don't believe at all. Like its only Arabs who are abusive, when this is a universal problem across the world.
You're all here to dispute facts because you don't like them

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 08:33 PM

There is an Arab problem, but it is not as bad as the African problem. The closer you get to the equator...

Beyond that, the Arabs have multiplied rapidly in a short period of time, and I guess you have read about the "population bulge" theory...

Gaston
01-01-2015, 02:50 PM
lol at suffering from "homosexuality".

"Straight" people might engage in homosexual activities in societies where gender segregation is the norm, and there is nothing wrong with it, that's what Islam and God wants.

Piccolo
01-01-2015, 02:59 PM
The Gulf monarchies are messed up places. This is why, for all their faults, at least the old Arab nationalists were mostly secularists. This is why I think the West ought to support Assad in Syria.

Yuffayur
01-11-2015, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure that the numbers are true, btw homosexuality is high in Saudis.

Dweller23
07-19-2015, 04:42 AM
Tragicomic...the home of Islam...homosexuality..rape..

Kastrioti1443
07-21-2015, 10:12 PM
Ncncncncncncn

sql
07-21-2015, 10:39 PM
How could 46% be homosexual? And if this is from Saudi Arabia, why didn't they execute 46% of the people who answered the poll?

Ivan Kramskoï
07-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Looks like a nice place to live in ...
I don't understant why our Western Civilization (quite not perfect) need those subhumans and their subhuman ideologies ...

Lawalye
07-21-2015, 10:58 PM
Saudi Arabia could be converted into a gay state in the future, the country is one massive beach :thumb001: .

BeerBaron
07-21-2015, 11:17 PM
Study shows that 100% of Saudis are terrorists or fund terrorists.....

Ctwentysevenj
07-21-2015, 11:44 PM
These countries with this primitive mindset, will never develop, and will ever remain in the third world. The problem this can cause problems in the developed world, as many refugees will keep coming into Europe and other advanced areas like Australia and also a threat of Islamic terrorism.

Shah-Jehan
07-26-2015, 05:27 AM
These countries with this primitive mindset, will never develop, and will ever remain in the third world. The problem this can cause problems in the developed world, as many refugees will keep coming into Europe and other advanced areas like Australia and also a threat of Islamic terrorism.

Saudi Arabia is way richer than the average country in Europe and the Americas.

TheRealAlladin
07-26-2015, 07:34 AM
This is not true! Stop bashing Arabs guys, its hurtful

I wrote a song about how great it is to be an arab. It sounds a lot like being a women by Shania Twain except its called being an arab.

♫Let's go arabs! Come on.♫

♫The best thing about being an arab
Is the prerogative to have a hookah party♫

♫ Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy- I'm a narab
Men in long white robes
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in arab style
Oh, oh, oh, get my camel in the action-feel the attraction
Curly black hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like an arab!♫

Lawalye
07-26-2015, 07:41 AM

Saudi Arabia is similar of Cyprus, so that's not very high : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Ctwentysevenj
07-26-2015, 07:42 AM

Not because of brain power. Europe has is still got a much superior standard of living, freedoms etc. Wealth created by using their brains, which created advances in sciences, medicine, engineering and manufacturing which has made Europe very rich, and shaped the modern world. Because of this, we have been abe to land man on the moon, the internet and get close up view of Pluto, just a very tiny example. If it wasn't for the oil, Saudi Arabia would be extremly poor, like Yemen or Bangladesh. it has contributed nothing to sciences, engineering, medicine and manufacturing.

Ctwentysevenj
07-26-2015, 07:50 AM
The money they earn from oil should be invested in education and the development of sciences etc. This will ensure to maintain a relatively high standard of living into the future.

Infinite
07-26-2015, 08:04 AM
%46 !??!?!?!?

Profileid
07-26-2015, 10:24 AM
I commend them for even doing studies. You'd think their clerics would find a reason why studies were haram or some shit.
You really can't out anything past them.

Dandelion
07-26-2015, 11:51 PM
Seems like a bullshit article lol.

Dandelion
07-26-2015, 11:52 PM
This is not true! Stop bashing Arabs guys, its hurtful

I wrote a song about how great it is to be an arab. It sounds a lot like being a women by Shania Twain except its called being an arab.

♫Let's go arabs! Come on.♫

♫The best thing about being an arab
Is the prerogative to have a hookah party♫

♫ Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy- I'm a narab
Men in long white robes
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in arab style
Oh, oh, oh, get my camel in the action-feel the attraction
Curly black hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like an arab!♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nizt2oEtHl8