PDA

View Full Version : Gay Weddings At Grammys?

Celxon
01-27-2014, 03:18 AM
Macklemore did his rap on gay rights. Madonna and Queen Latifah showed up. There apparently was a large number of civil unions during the number. If you saw it, was it real, or was it a publicity stunt?

KidMulat
01-27-2014, 03:23 AM
FUCK MACKLEMORE AND HIS PANDERING HETEROSEXUALS WHO WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

Incal
01-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Either way I don't care.

Methmatician
01-27-2014, 03:30 AM
When did the Grammys happen?

Celxon
01-27-2014, 03:34 AM
When did the Grammys happen?

They've been on TV for the past three and a half hours. They're finishing right now.

Methmatician
01-27-2014, 03:49 AM
They've been on TV for the past three and a half hours. They're finishing right now.
I remember years ago big American award shows were advertised and televised in Australia but lately they've become non-existent here. I guess Australians are caring less and less about what goes on in America :shrug:

armenianbodyhair
01-27-2014, 03:56 AM
I remember years ago big American award shows were advertised and televised in Australia but lately they've become non-existent here. I guess Australians are caring less and less about what goes on in America :shrug:
Isn't that lorde girl or w/e from australia?

Celxon
01-27-2014, 04:00 AM

Close. She's from New Zealand.

Methmatician
01-27-2014, 04:05 AM
She's from New Zealand. Americans have trouble distinguishing between our accents but they're very obvious to us.

armenianbodyhair
01-27-2014, 04:09 AM
She's from New Zealand. Americans have trouble distinguishing between our accents but they're very obvious to us.
Oh I couldn't hear her accent when she was singing but someone told me she was from Australia lol. Yeah I know someone from New Zealand so I know what it sounds like pretty well.

Methmatician
01-27-2014, 04:36 AM
Oh I couldn't hear her accent when she was singing but someone told me she was from Australia lol.
Ha, that must annoy Kiwis.

Yeah I know someone from New Zealand so I know what it sounds like pretty well.
When you hear an Australian do you ever mistake them for a Kiwi?

armenianbodyhair
01-27-2014, 04:38 AM
Ha, that must annoy Kiwis.

When you hear an Australian do you ever mistake them for a Kiwi?
Sometimes yeah there was an aussie exchange student who I originally thought was if someone has an abnormal voice to begin with. His voice was really soft.

Mark
01-27-2014, 04:42 AM
I guess it's okay. I mean many people in the entertainment field were converted long before it became popular in the 80's.