PDA

View Full Version : Is the NATO a white peoples club

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 02:20 AM
I think it is, all countries in NATO are white (i count turkey as white so does the USA count them as white)

arcticwolf
01-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Yes it's a conspiracy of white devils!

They wanna keep all well tanned, cool people out, or serving drinks at best.

White devils!

Cristiano viejo
01-28-2014, 02:38 AM
looooooooooooooooool NATO is an anti-white organization, man.

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 02:39 AM
looooooooooooooooool NATO is an anti-white organization, man.

you are stupid but funny (sorry i dont mean to offend you with stupid but thats what you are to me)

Proctor
01-28-2014, 02:40 AM
Only 'progressive' nations get to join NATO.

Mortimer

White devils!

you are sarcastic but it is a military supranational organisation to secure the existence of white/western dominance

Mortimer
Only 'progressive' nations get to join NATO.

like albania

Cristiano viejo
01-28-2014, 02:41 AM
hahaha I never would consider myself offended by a Gypsy, my friend.
Again, NATO is anti-whites. Look its actions, in Serbia for example. They bombed your adoption country.

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 02:43 AM
hahaha I never would consider myself offended by a Gypsy, my friend.
Again, NATO is anti-whites. Look its actions, in Serbia for example. They bombed your adoption country.

how can they be anti-white if they are white? and serbia was bombed in favour of another white race, the albanians, not in favour of a brown race, which would never have happened. you are stupid, nato is the army which secures that your butt has more wealth then any non-white

arcticwolf
01-28-2014, 02:46 AM
you are sarcastic but it is a military supranational organisation to secure the existence of white/western dominance

I ain't white, I'm a Slav. You are barking at the wrong tree. I don't like white devils.

Proctor
01-28-2014, 02:47 AM
how can they be anti-white if they are white? and serbia was bombed in favour of another white race, the albanians, not in favour of a brown race, which would never have happened. you are stupid, nato is the army which secures that your butt has more wealth then any non-white

Only really Brits are white, so how is that possible?

armenianbodyhair
01-28-2014, 02:59 AM
I <3 NATO.

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 03:31 AM
I think it is not because making alliance depends on just strategies of the countries! If there are any appropriate black countries they can be part of NATO... On the other hand Turkey is a white :)

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:32 AM
I think it is not because making alliance depends on just strategies of the countries! If there are any appropriate black countries they can be part of NATO... On the other hand Turkey is a white :)

there are allies of the west in other parts of the world who arent part of nato like japan, only white countries are part of nato.

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 03:35 AM
it is just about the strategy man why don't you understand!

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:35 AM
it is just about the strategy man why don't you understand!

no it isnt just a coincidence

Crn Volk
01-28-2014, 03:42 AM

it depends on how you define israel. i consider it brown

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 03:43 AM
behaviors of the nations can't be coincidence! japan is under USA's control after ww2 and NATO means west vs east... east(russia-china) west(USA and it's allies)

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:44 AM
behaviors of the nations can't be coincidence! japan is under USA's control after ww2 and NATO means west vs east... east(russia-china) west(USA and it's allies)

russia would be integrated into NATO because it is white if it lost its terretory in asia and its power it still has, just like belarus or ukraine would. but china never, because it is not white

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 03:45 AM
it depends on how you define israel. i consider it brown

jews are and were always white in the USA, it is a white club under USA leadership

Crn Volk
01-28-2014, 03:46 AM
jews are and were always white in the USA, it is a white club under USA leadership

but how long before the us is not white?

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 03:47 AM
they are not humans! they are bastards! who are saying that israel is a country? it is the biggest terrorist group in the world!

arcticwolf
01-28-2014, 03:52 AM
they are not humans! they are basterds! who are saying that israel is a country? it is the biggest terrorist group in the world!

Slow down there hot shot, this is only your 6th post, you gonna give yourself a heart attack before Friday at this speed!

Relax, take a deep breath, and hum a few mantras.

Alright, now you are ready to post again.:laugh:

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 03:53 AM
if russia lose its power russia will not be threat for USA and russia can be part of NATO! Therefore NATO's structure can be changed depends on its enemies not the other things!

DarkSecret
01-28-2014, 04:18 AM
NATO is the alliance of civilized world for teaching civilization the others...

Anglojew
01-28-2014, 04:20 AM
The USA is 30% non-white

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 04:20 AM
NATO is the alliance of civilized world for teaching civilization the others...

civilised world is since colonial times pretty much a codeword for white people

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 04:22 AM
The USA is 30% non-white

the USA is a white country with strong minorities, but in all senses a white country, government form, religion, culture, language, majority of population, power structure, ideals etc.

StonyArabia
01-28-2014, 04:26 AM
the USA is a white country with strong minorities, but in all senses a white country, government form, religion, culture, language, majority of population, power structure, ideals etc.

The real Americans are not White, since the native people looked quite different and were wrongly called Indians. The true Americans are various Amerindian tribes. That said what we know of the U.S indeed is White Anglo-Saxon culture however, and now they are native in the technical sense.

Crn Volk
01-28-2014, 04:29 AM
The real Americans are not White, since the native people looked quite different and were wrongly called Indians. The true Americans are various Amerindian tribes. That said what we know of the U.S indeed is White Anglo-Saxon culture however, and now they are native in the technical sense.

Mexicans are native in California in that sense too

Mortimer
01-28-2014, 04:30 AM

yeah true. whites gained it by conquest and genocide which is immoral. im not saying they have a special moral entitlement to live there before non-whites just that the reality is that is a white country, doesnt mean non-whites should have lesser rights there.

StonyArabia
01-28-2014, 04:30 AM
Mexicans are native in California in that sense too

Yes Mexicans are native to the SouthWest more so than anyone who is of European origins as they region belonged to the Mexico.

Cristiano viejo
01-28-2014, 06:08 PM
how can they be anti-white if they are white?
Irrelevant. There are a looooooooooooot of anti-white whites. EU, for example. No comment about the fact that these organizations are full of Jews.
OTAN, EU, ONU etc are organizations pro-non-whites. Everybody know this.

and serbia was bombed in favour of another white race, the albanians, not in favour of a brown race, which would never have happened.
Debatable.
One of the objectives of NATO bombing Serbia was support Albania and Bosnia Islamic States, and thus create a Muslim horse of Troy within Europe, as it was the case.

you are stupid, nato is the army which secures that your butt has more wealth then any non-white
NATO only secure Israel. Ah, and Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo.

dude
01-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Yes, NATO only serves cold drinks to whites. Others have to bring their own ice and drinks.

Graham
01-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Nato is an extension to the Allies. The white peoples Allies that helped to stop Gypsies being slaughtered in ww2.

TEMURKHAN
01-28-2014, 07:59 PM
+ protect the world against the expansionist countries...

Linebacker
01-28-2014, 08:03 PM
If thats true,it would be a real ethnic blow to Serbians,since you're not in it.

Mehmet
01-28-2014, 08:03 PM
That also means blonde Russians, part of Shangai Union (antithesis to Nato) are pro-Mongoloids?

portusaus
01-28-2014, 08:04 PM

If that were the case, their actions and dogma would seek to further that goal. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

portusaus
01-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Nato is an extension to the Allies.

Yes

Armenian Bishop
01-28-2014, 08:52 PM
NATO is a political dinosaur, and relic of the Cold War Days. It has outlived its usefulness. It should be dismantled and thrown upon the scrap heaps of Cold War politics. NATO is one of the reasons that I wouldn't place President Truman among the better Post World War II 20th Century US Presidents. While Truman's martial plan was a brilliant masterpiece, his instrumentation in the creation of NATO was based upon military advantages, at the expense of moral integrity and decency.

NATO isn't a confederation for White Supremacy and Hegemony; rather, it was created and has been sustained for military and strategic advantages, for the sake of power, as a relic of the Cold War mentality that was willing to sell our souls to hell for the sake of a Cold War Victory. It's a strategic alliance, corrupted by indifference to ethical considerations.

Mehmet
01-28-2014, 08:54 PM
NATO is a political dinosaur, and relic of the Cold War Days. It has outlived its usefulness. It should be dismantled and thrown upon the scrap heaps of Cold War politics. NATO is one of the reasons that I wouldn't place President Truman among the better Post World War II 20th Century US Presidents. While Truman's martial plan was a brilliant masterpiece, his instrumentation in the creation of NATO was based upon military advantages, at the expense of moral integrity and decency.

NATO isn't a confederation for White Supremacy and Hegemony; rather, it was created and has been sustained for military and strategic advantages, at the expense of any moral considerations for the sake of power. It's a strategic alliance, corrupted by indifference to ethical considerations.

:)

You tell this because Armenia is part of the Shanghai club.
Rus sattelite state.

Armenia needs its orange revolution.

Drawing-slim
01-28-2014, 09:26 PM

You're 100% correct. NATO bombed Serbia solely on bases of whiteness of the Albanians. I've said this long time ago.
Not only that but right after it bombed the shit out of nigger Serbia, NATO invited Albania to join the club, despite the fact that Albanian military in total had just about three donkeys to offer NATO, being white it was all NATO alliance required. Not only that, but dinarid in the classic sense whiteness.

Mehmet
01-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Does Albania even have an army?
I remember it was 5 or 6 years ago, Turkish army had given for free to Albania the weapons it did not use any more (or which were modernised) :)

Turks took Albania in Nato.

Joining EU isn't important. It's even bad. See how Norwegians and Swiss avoid.
Joining Nato is important.

Drawing-slim
01-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Does Albania even have an army?
I remember it was 5 or 6 years ago, Turkish army had given for free to Albania the weapons it did not use any more (or which were modernised) :)

Turks took Albania in Nato.

Joining EU isn't important. It's even bad. See how Norwegians and Swiss avoid.
Joining Nato is important.

It was 5 million Albanians living in turkey that got turkey in NATO one can argue.

wvwvw
01-28-2014, 09:36 PM
NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization, has nothing to do with black or white

Armenian Bishop
01-28-2014, 09:58 PM

US Census and US Employment Agencies use "White" as a blanket term for all Non-Mixed, Non-Hispanic Caucasians. Caucasians without a recent history of discrimination, are considered to be White. Thus, White Females are counted as a minority group, by US employment agencies.

Actually, White Folks in the USA are placed at a disadvantage with employment agencies, some of which have traditionally established quotas, so as to give so called non-whites and women an arbitrary hiring preference. This kind of discrimination is a source of resentment, among White Males who have been declined because of hiring quotas.

Even Mr Swan could be called White in the USA.

Armenian Bishop
01-28-2014, 10:04 PM
NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization, has nothing to do with black or white

Very True! North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is a strategic alliance. Apparently, Mr Swan was saying that the strategic alliance forces of NATO are used to promote White hegemony over other Groups. I don't agree with him -- NATO isn't about advancing the agendas of Whites.

YeshAtid
01-28-2014, 10:23 PM
It's the only organisation capable of protecting European and North American nations from the increasingly prominent threat of terrorism. Some are very misinformed if they believe it creates a severe loss in state sovereignty; in fact I would contend that even if it were the case such an occurrence would undoubtedly be the "lesser of two evils". Given that in the long run countries are protected from terrorism and other such potent threats to national security. By all means Pakistan should have no contacts with NATO as it's essentially a rogue state, but Israel should indubitably be given the opportunity to surpass its "major non-NATO ally" status.
http://theswash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/israel_nato.jpg

Crn Volk
01-28-2014, 10:41 PM
It's the only organisation capable of protecting European and North American nations from the increasingly prominent threat of terrorism. Some are very misinformed if they believe it creates a severe loss in state sovereignty; in fact I would contend that even if it were the case such an occurrence would undoubtedly be the "lesser of two evils". Given that in the long run countries are protected from terrorism and other such potent threats to national security. By all means Pakistan should have no contacts with NATO as it's essentially a rogue state, but Israel should indubitably be given the opportunity to surpass its "major non-NATO ally" status.
http://theswash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/israel_nato.jpg

Yes, they are doing a great job in Afghanistan...

YeshAtid
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Yes, they are doing a great job in Afghanistan...

I never said all their operations were successful.

Smeagol
01-29-2014, 02:59 AM

The United States is a White country. The Indians did not build a country, so we had to. By your standards are the Ainu also the only real Japanese?

Proctor
01-29-2014, 03:00 AM

First nations are not 'American'. Anglos and Anglicized people who brought the culture here are 'Americans'.

DarkSecret
01-29-2014, 07:35 AM
First nations are not 'American'. Anglos and Anglicized people who brought the culture here are 'Americans'.

But now Americanness(wtf is that :D ) is just citizenship right?

Manifest Destiny
01-29-2014, 07:37 AM

Actually, it was created to make sure that all of Europe didn't become Soviet puppet states.

RussiaPrussia
04-03-2014, 09:34 AM
yes it is, mexico is also a north Atlantic country and they were never invited and in fact Colombia asked NATO if they can join which they were denied.

If thats true,it would be a real ethnic blow to Serbians,since you're not in it.

dumbass they dont want in

Isleņo
04-03-2014, 09:37 AM

White devils!

Plenty if white well tanned people in Europe.

Isleņo
04-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Yes Mexicans are native to the SouthWest more so than anyone who is of European origins as they region belonged to the Mexico.

Not all Mexicans. There are white Mexicans too. And most Mexicans are mestizo, so they are both native to the Americas and Europe genetically. Geographically, they are native to Mexico and the southwest of the USA.

Isleņo
04-03-2014, 09:47 AM
I ain't white, I'm a Slav. You are barking at the wrong tree. I don't like white devils.

Are you serious? Slavs are white people.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Are you serious? Slavs are white people.

Some confuse fellas around here. :p

Isleņo
04-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Some confuse fellas around here. :p

Yeah, he's confused. I bet he's just thinking northwest Europeans are "white". Lol. All native Europeans are whites.

Isleņo
04-03-2014, 09:54 AM
The United States is a White country. The Indians did not build a country, so we had to. By your standards are the Ainu also the only real Japanese?

Now that you mention it, no one ever says anything like that about the Japanese.

Hong Key
04-03-2014, 10:11 AM
the Anglo American elites look white (I'm starting to think there not but that should be discussed in the conspiracy forum) but don't act white. well maybe they act white but they don't act in the interests of Whites. Why would the Queen of England allow England to brown out, silly gypsy? I wish you were right and that NATO/EU/IMF/WB and the rest fought for the interests of Whites but they don't. Instead we get unassimilable mass immigration with there free schooling, financial benefits, affirmative action and what do we get in return hate crime laws, higher taxes and gang raped teenagers.

Loki
04-03-2014, 10:18 AM
I think it is, all countries in NATO are white (i count turkey as white so does the USA count them as white)

It's a redneck club.

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-03-2014, 10:57 AM
When European countries in Europe were falling into more "democratic regimes " one after other like Albania Yugoslavya ,Hungary ,Bulgaria , Czechoslovakia,Poland ..I don't think USA was caring if Turks were white or not

..Greece and Turkey were almost only two non communist counties in region at that time..

race is irrelevant ..this is a military organisation

interes
04-03-2014, 11:03 AM
albanians and Turks are whites

Cleitus
04-03-2014, 11:40 AM
albanians and Turks are whites

Turks are Racially mixed People.

Proto-Shaman
04-03-2014, 11:45 AM
nato is evil, not white.

Drawing-slim
04-03-2014, 11:52 AM
I should be commander of NATO. I would bomb the hell out of a lot of countries that open their dirty evil mouths. I would bomb all your houses too, you anti-NATO little ants talking rubbish in here. I would send drones into your living rooms as you type shit about NATO.

TEMURKHAN
04-04-2014, 04:42 AM
every nation in the world are mixed... do not forget our fathers have ruled Albania once and my fathers love all kind of girls! May be we are cousen :D You got what I mean :D

Teyrn
04-04-2014, 04:45 AM
Yeah and the Warsaw Pact was all a bunch of collectivist black pride soul brothers from Motown. :picard2:

TEMURKHAN
04-04-2014, 04:46 AM
Turks are Racially mixed People. All nations in the world are mixed... do not forget Turks' fathers have ruled Albania once for along time and my fathers love all kind of girls! May be we are cousins. You got what I mean :D

armenianbodyhair
04-04-2014, 04:53 AM
It's a dumb people's club.

Loki
04-04-2014, 11:03 AM

They're missing out the biggest white nation of all - the Russians. So, no. It's an organisation designed to divide white people more likely.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-04-2014, 11:06 AM
They're missing out the biggest white nation of all - the Russians. So, no. It's an organisation designed to divide white people more likely.
Yes.

Valais
04-21-2014, 03:41 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bwahaha.gif