PDA

View Full Version : South Africa Indians/Tamils rapidly catch up (i.e enemy to Blacks) with Whites in income/wealth

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:04 AM
http://www.cfr.org/content/publications/images/csmd_ebook/PathwaystoFreedom/Charts/IncomeRaceSouthAfrica.jpg

Indians/Tamils in South-Africa never had equal rights, but they always persevered throughout Apartheid till 1994 and oppressive-Blacks rule since 1994.

Now they are rapidly catching up with Whites income/wealth (bear in mind that most Whites inherited Apartheid wealth) despite not getting equal opportunities.

Sooner, Blacks will conspire how to snatch properties from Indians as well :picard2:

check this Tamil South-African who is now the leader of Human rights of whole world :)

https://researchandadvocacyunit.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/navanethem-pillay.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navanethem_Pillay

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:08 AM
Indians were the middle tier in South Africa many educated in a Victorian English way, given the ability to move freely and having the means through family outside of SA to support them.

Hell the first governor of Cape Colony was the son of a Sri Lankan Mestiça

Why do you constantly propagate the image of "Indians - We are like you" ?

Like girl bye!

Prisoner Of Ice
01-29-2014, 04:09 AM
South Indian oppressor class bringing troo africans down how shameful :D

simple_guy
01-29-2014, 04:10 AM
South Indians hating blacks is Zebras hating Gazelles while Lion (the whites) hates them both

(Well liberal whites are not exactly lions, but this post was meant to illustrate the condition of bygone era of apartheid)

arcticwolf
01-29-2014, 04:11 AM
Indians were the middle tier in South Africa many educated in a Victorian English way, given the ability to move freely and having the means through family outside of SA to support them.

Like girl bye!

He feels he is one of us. LOL

You know the Aryan connection. :laugh:

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:11 AM
Sri Lankans are no different from Indians/Tamils to Whites/Blacks. :picard2:

The point is any race can climb up the economic/social ladder if they got progressive culture :)

Like girl bye!

SardiniaAtlantis
01-29-2014, 04:14 AM

Thats hilarious these statistics would not convince us of that.. if he wants us to be racial about it then they would only say "Indians better than blacks, but not as good as whites." Its bollocks either way.BOLLOCKS YOU HEAR ME ASIAN MAN?!!!

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:14 AM
South Indians hating blacks is Zebras hating Gazelles while Lion (the whites) hate them both

Why the fuck correlate South-Indians with Zebras and Lions with Whites?

What are you?

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:16 AM
Dude any day I will agree with "Indians are at least as capable as Whites"///
2Med4u, did you notice "at least"?

[SIZE=3]Thats hilarious these statistics would not convince us of that.. if he wants us to be racial about it then they would only say "Indians better than blacks, but not as good as whites."

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:19 AM

The term Aryan itself is Indian origin.

Indians and Whites are somewhat related in anthropological terms, that is it.
Nothing else.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:21 AM
South Indian working class bringing troo africans down how shameful :D

fixed :)

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 04:21 AM

Even that is a stretch since he's a Dravidian from southern India...

btw, Somalis face more problems in South Africa due to their entreprenurial spirit even more than Indians...Many Somali store owners were killed by Bantu mobs:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/18/150-somali-owned-shops-looted-in-south-african-rampage/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15076486

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XawEjCBDJkY

You dont hear Somalis whining.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:23 AM
im glad indians are doing well, i dont see a reason to mock blacks though. i hope india will do very well in the coming century and all indians no matter where they are, there is still much poverty in india and with indians, and illiteracy, health related issues and many more. lets focus on how indians can improve instead of how to mock blacks.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:24 AM

btw, Somalis face more problems in South Africa due to their entreprenurial spirit even more than Indians...Many Somali store owners were killed by Bantu mobs:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/18/150-somali-owned-shops-looted-in-south-african-rampage/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XawEjCBDJkY

Somalis, Nigerians, Zimbabweans, all of them catching hell; no lie there.

simple_guy
01-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Why the fuck correlate South-Indians with Zebras and Lions with Whites?

What are you?
Iam one self hater less, dirty punk

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:27 AM
Somalis, Nigerians, Zimbabweans, all of them catching hell; no lie there.

thats bad, and should be brought to UNO. it is fascist and injust

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:29 AM
thats bad, and should be brought to UNO. it is fascist and injust

I honestly think that won't fix anything; the fighting is coming from people who just a generation ago were kept barely alive. You have to get to the root of the problem; the Bantu and White elite must be held accountable.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:31 AM
Dude you say SOmali won't whine? :lol00002::clap2::1127::jump0000::bump2::victory0: :clap::whoo::cheer_icoon:

Most of them are disloyal bastards in Scandinavia and raping Scandinavian women, they want to bring whole Somali to Scandinavia as a refugee :picard2:

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 04:32 AM
Like I don't even have to say anything in these threads. This dude trolls himself. LMAO!
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131014231760/legomessageboards/images/c/c2/Troll-face.png

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:32 AM
Iam one self hater less, dirty punk

Whatever, I was astounded when I found that an Indian made a thread comparing White and Black men in attractiveness

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:34 AM
Dude you say SOmali won't whine? :lol00002::clap2::1127::jump0000::bump2::victory0: :clap::whoo::cheer_icoon:

Most of them are disloyal bastards in Scandinavia and raping Scandinavian women, they want to bring whole Somali to Scandinavia as a refugee :picard2:
Don't you constantly brag about Indians being so great because they keep their culture were ever they go?

Is it not ironic you talking about rape being unique among Somalis while India is facing crazy ass issues over it?

Or is it only really bad/worse because white women are the victims?

Girl, you are so not real.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:35 AM
You call this statistics supported fact as troll?

How many times dropped out of high-school?
It seems very clear women like you bring graduation rate of Blacks down :lol:

Like I don't even have to say anything in these threads. This dude trolls himself. LMAO!

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:36 AM
I honestly think that won't fix anything; the fighting is coming from people who just a generation ago were kept barely alive. You have to get to the root of the problem; the Bantu and White elite must be held accountable.

whatever but something must happen, because we cant tolerate murder, torture etc. it is too few in the news and there is too less public outrage and world wide international outrage etc.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:41 AM
whatever but something must happen, because we cant tolerate murder, torture etc. it is too few in the news and there is too less public outrage and world wide international outrage etc.

Not fixing the imbalance and only trying to cure the symptoms of the imbalance is not restorative nor healing.

Giving people jobs and giving the chance of a future to their children will end the anger at foreigners/immigrants having incomes and businesses in there communities.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:42 AM
Rapists come in all races/colors.
India got 1.3 billion people (so absolute rape numbers are high) and Indians protest at higher rate against rapes, so high absolute number (if got population like UK, lower rapes) and extreme protests make this issue a big news.

But refugee Somali rapists are disloyal bastards and they make compassionate Scandinavians to look like Clowns.

Is it not ironic you talking about rape being unique among Somalis while India is facing crazy ass issues over it?

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:43 AM
Not fixing the imbalance and only trying to cure the symptoms of the imbalance is not restorative nor healing.

Giving people jobs and giving the chance of a future to their children will end the anger at foreigners/immigrants having incomes and businesses in there communities.

many of them are not even foreigners but from colonial times, they are not immigrants like indians for example. and you excuse murder and torture etc. because they are poor they dont have a right to kill and robb from others, they are also racist and fascist

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:45 AM
Rapists come in all races/colors.
India got 1.3 billion people (so absolute rape numbers are high) and Indians protest at higher rate against rapes, so high absolute number (if got population like UK, lower rapes) and extreme protests make this issue a big news.

But refugee Somali rapists are disloyal bastards and they make compassionate Scandinavians to look like Clowns.

Your excusing rapists in India
Says that basically the rape is okay with so many people
Then explains that foreigners who rape white people is worse even as you say all people engage in the violence.

Girl, your logic is fucked.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:47 AM
many of them are not even foreigners but from colonial times, they are not immigrants like indians for example. and you excuse murder and torture etc. because they are poor they dont have a right to kill and robb from others, they are also racist and fascist

The fuck? This is about recent immigrants who came post Mandela. Do you even know about the immigrant attacks? Do you know they are kept in prisons to keep them safe? Do you know the conditions of those in churches so they won't be murders?

If you do not know the context, hell even the outlines of the situation how can say I am excusing it or not?

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:48 AM
Then explains that foreigners who rape white people is worse even as you say all people engage in the violence.

he didnt said it is ok, just that when there are many more people there will be more rapists among them, he didnt said it is ok. and it is just reality. somalis are minority but make up unproportionally many rapists

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 04:49 AM
The fuck? This is about recent immigrants who came post Mandela. Do you even know about the immigrant attacks? Do you know they are kept in prisons to keep them safe? Do you know the conditions of those in churches so they won't be murders?

If you do not know the context, hell even the outlines of the situation how can say I am excusing it or not?

i dont know it, but southafrica has a serious problem im not anti-black but it is stereotypical example of racism and xeonphobia, germans were also poor did they had a right to kill six million jews?

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 04:51 AM
You call this statistics supported fact as troll?

How many times dropped out of high-school?
It seems very clear women like you bring graduation rate of Blacks down :lol:
Oh I'm sorry, before you talk about statistics, stop tucking your tail between your legs and avoiding all the posts I've ever made in your silly little threads. Bitchassery at it's best.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?108874-How-African-genetically-are-black-Cubans/page4
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?112319-I-am-racist-and-proud-answer-your-type-in-the-poll/page6

Yeah you'd better deflect and run to another thread. This ain't nothing new. Yours is a tale as old as time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvJ6GTZttc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACwOU1Nkrys

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:52 AM
he didnt said it is ok, just that when there are many more people there will be more rapists among them, he didnt said it is ok. and it is just reality. somalis are minority but make up unproportionally many rapists

No he is excusing it because 1. There are no excuse for rape 2. Numbers do not excuse rape 3. Culture does not excuse rape

And secondly; there are no statistics on National Origin in rape cases thus far and he is relying on basically posts on here that completely ignore the rape epidemic in Scandinavia as a whole.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 04:52 AM

Why do you pull race here you piece of shit?

I am talking basic logic and loyalty.

Rape is a rape regardless of color of victim/rapist.
I just pointed out reasons behind constantly headlines stuck rape-related news.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:55 AM
i dont know it, but southafrica has a serious problem im not anti-black but it is stereotypical example of racism and xeonphobia, germans were also poor did they had a right to kill six million jews?

No one is excusing the murders Swan, I am saying that tackling the root issues of unemployment/poverty is absolutely required to end the murders and that anything else is foolhardy and in vain.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Why do you pull race here you piece of shit?

I am talking basic logic and loyalty.

Rape is a rape regardless of color of victim/rapist.
I just pointed out reasons behind constantly headlines stuck rape-related news.

You constantly juxtapose black - white, white - indian, indian - black and yet I am pulling the race card?

Please dude, your logic is weak as fuck because you are making it race centered by saying one rape is literally worse than another because of their race and national origin.

blklady2013
01-29-2014, 05:00 AM
You constantly juxtapose black - white, white - indian, indian - black and yet I am pulling the race card?

Please dude, your logic is weak as fuck because you are making it race centered by saying one rape is literally worse than another because of their race and national origin.
LMAO! I'mma stop being evil and ridiculing this thread from the sidelines. But I gotta say. This ish is hilarious!!!

#BootylickersBeIrrational!

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 05:19 AM

Somali crime in Europe is due to lack of assimilation...you coming from the most unassimilated, criminalized ethnicity in Europe should understand that realities have qualifiers.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 05:23 AM
Somali crime in Europe is due to lack of assimilation...you coming from the most unassimilated, criminalized ethnicity in Europe should understand that realities have qualifiers.

that gypsies are the most criminal race needs to be proven, i think there are no such european wide statistics otherwise it stays a century old prejudice just, or that gypsies are more criminal then somalis etc. can you prove that, or that gypsies rape more people and such

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 05:36 AM
that gypsies are the most criminal race needs to be proven, i think there are no such european wide statistics otherwise it stays a century old prejudice just, or that gypsies are more criminal then somalis etc. can you prove that, or that gypsies rape more people and such

Please man, dont force me to sound like a hater but you cannot compare the two groups. I know both their negative qualities well. Somalis breed alot, you know, like those wooden Russian dolls one inside the other and so on. Somalis go on welfare. They think they are special somehow like Orthodox Jews and don't have to work. Somalis think they are not black. Yes, they think American Blacks are Negroes but they are somehow better than that. And Somalis think they are smarter than blacks . Of course other black people pick up on this and resent Somalis. Many Somali youth engage in criminality.

Gypsies on the other hand are beggars and petty thieves. They live in squalid filthy conditions, and will stoop to all kinds of depraved schemes to scrounge a few pennies, for example posing as "Muslims" to beg inside mosques: http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f38/roma-gypsies-posing-as-muslims-52237/

They engage in human traficking of their own women, something no Somali would stoop to do: http://www.newstiller.com/en/society/660-romanian-gypsy-gangs-and-child-slavery

I coild go on...

Skerdilaid
01-29-2014, 05:40 AM

Gypsies are petty thieves, not really hard core criminals, maybe they lack robustness for such activities?:D

Anywho, there is no such thing as nation/race criminals, the environment shapes and conditions us to such actions.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-29-2014, 05:47 AM
No he is excusing it because 1. There are no excuse for rape 2. Numbers do not excuse rape 3. Culture does not excuse rape

And secondly; there are no statistics on National Origin in rape cases thus far and he is relying on basically posts on here that completely ignore the rape epidemic in Scandinavia as a whole.

Not all this crap again...yet they weren't scandinavians, or even in areas that have more than a handful of natives any more.

Astronaut
01-29-2014, 05:49 AM
Don't you constantly brag about Indians being so great because they keep their culture were ever they go?

more of a media created crisis...posting this from another thread

From Jan 2013 to Jan 2014 five or six out of the 6.8 million tourists visiting India faced sexual attack and all of the cases made it to international headlines but according to British government 31 British tourists were raped & 39 sexually assaulted in tourist paradise like Spain in the year 2013 alone but there was no outrage and no branding as "rape capital".Crimes like theft,murder and happening with ever alarming frequency in countries like Thailand but still then it's image of tourist paradise remains intact.

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 05:51 AM
I like this fact :thumb001:

some Whites simply want to smear pervert mark to Indians somehow, lately Americans hate over Indians rapidly increasing.

From Jan 2013 to Jan 2014 five or six out of the 6.8 million tourists visiting India faced sexual attack and all of the cases made it to international headlines but according to British government 31 British tourists were raped & 39 sexually assaulted in tourist paradise like Spain in the year 2013 alone but there was no outrage and no branding as "rape capital".Crimes like theft,murder and happening with ever alarming frequency in countries like Thailand but still then it's image of tourist paradise remains intact.

KidMulat
01-29-2014, 05:52 AM
more of a media created crisis...posting this from another thread

I can agree with the slanted sensationalism on an international level but I am speaking on local Indian women's vocality of the issues now. Its a major issue in India, there is no going around that in any way shape or form. That is not exclusive to India and that is my point.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 05:52 AM
Please man, dont force me to sound like a hater but you cannot compare the two groups. I know both their negative qualities well. Somalis breed alot, you know, like those wooden Russian dolls one inside the other and so on. Somalis go on welfare. They think they are special somehow like Orthodox Jews and don't have to work. Somalis think they are not black. Yes, they think American Blacks are Negroes but they are somehow better than that. And Somalis think they are smarter than blacks . Of course other black people pick up on this and resent Somalis. Many Somali youth engage in criminality.

Gypsies on the other hand are beggars and petty thieves. They live in squalid filthy conditions, and will stoop to all kinds of depraved schemes to scrounge a few pennies, for example posing as "Muslims" to beg inside mosques: http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f38/roma-gypsies-posing-as-muslims-52237/

They engage in human traficking of their own women, something no Somali would stoop to do: http://www.newstiller.com/en/society/660-romanian-gypsy-gangs-and-child-slavery

I coild go on...

basically you say "somalis are higher race then gypsies" and you look down on me for being a gypsy etc. thats why you said im most criminal ethnicity and such. you proved yourself a few times to be a dumb racist and you think you are caucasoid/arab like etc. and from a few news articles you cant prove anything, there are news articles that white people are cannibals, and somalis certainly live in filthy conditions, whole somalia is a filthy country, also they form ghettos where they are just like other blacks/menas etc. and i doubt there arent any somali prostitutes, and that gypsies traffick their females as prostitutes is wrong, very few do probably, because gypsies are patriachalic in traidtion and they value virginity and such, a traditional gypsy wants to marry a virgin and on wedding night it needs to be proven if she is virgin which is a old gypsy tradition, that gypsy females are prostitutes is a sexual stereotipisation of brown females just like that african american females were considered "sexully of insatiable desire". and you can find any ethnicity doing anything, that gypsies sell their women is no more true then that any other does. well that they are beggars is true probably more often then others in europe, it is their proffession to scamm some money, just like with other tricks. they scrounge money true. it makes them despicable to most cultures, but it isnt as violent as rape. but many cultures see rapes as conquest and heroic act of war, like muslims who think raping a infidel is a heroic act so in their own minds they are higher then gypsies who scrounge a few pennies who are low lifes to them.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 05:54 AM
Gypsies are petty thieves, not really hard core criminals, maybe they lack robustness for such activities?:D

Anywho, there is no such thing as nation/race criminals, the environment shapes and conditions us to such actions.

i agree, i never said anything else. i just commented on the accussations that indians rape more then somalis, where i said that indians usually commit rape in india, the rape epidmeic is in india and there are so many people there and it is a reason but no excuse, i said somalis are smaller in numbers but rape more often in sweden. it sounds anti-somali, but it was not my intention.

Astronaut
01-29-2014, 05:54 AM

The reason for the problems faced by the roma community is because they faced immense discrimination,segregation and hate crimes for over a millennium just like what dalits used to face in India.

But unlike the Indian government no concentrated effort has been made by any European country to reintegrate them back to the mainstream society.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-29-2014, 05:57 AM
It comes down to, not everyone will succeed, nor should they. Fair doesn't even enter into it.

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 05:59 AM
basically you say "somalis are higher race then gypsies" and you look down on me for being a gypsy etc. thats why you said im most criminal ethnicity and such. you proved yourself a few times to be a dumb racist and you think you are caucasoid/arab like etc. and from a few news articles you cant prove anything, there are news articles that white people are cannibals, and somalis certainly live in filthy conditions, whole somalia is a filthy country, also they form ghettos where they are just like other blacks/menas etc. and i doubt there arent any somali prostitutes, and that gypsies traffick their females as prostitutes is wrong, very few do probably, because gypsies are patriachalic in traidtion and they value virginity and such, a traditional gypsy wants to marry a virgin and on wedding night it needs to be proven if she is virgin which is a old gypsy tradition, that gypsy females are prostitutes is a sexual stereotipisation of brown females just like that african american females were considered "sexully of insatiable desire". and you can find any ethnicity doing anything, that gypsies sell their women is no more true then that any other does. well that they are beggars is true probably more often then others in europe, it is their proffession to scamm some money, just like with other tricks. they scrounge money true. it makes them despicable to most cultures, but it isnt as violent as rape. but many cultures see rapes as conquest and heroic act of war, like muslims who think raping a infidel is a heroic act so in their own minds they are higher then gypsies who scrounge a few pennies who are low lifes to them.

Somalis are indeed culturally superior to gypsies, because begging and stealing is looked down upon in our culture.
I dont think Im Caucasoid or Arab...but you hate yourself for not being Caucasoid enough and your experiences as a gypsy had alot to do with this.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 06:02 AM
Somalis are indeed culturally superior to gypsies, because begging is looked down upon in our culture.
I dont think Im Caucasoid or Arab...but you hate yourself for not being Caucasoid enough and your experiences as a gypsy had alot to do with this.

Because begging is comming in certain gypsy circles doesnt mean i share that cultural trait. and i dont hate myself but you hate yourself for being a negroe

simple_guy
01-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Gypsies beg because they have been despised and ostracized everywhere. Obviously they will retain some of it. But individual persons of gypsy descent can and do become responsible citizens once they are introduced to a working/civilized society.
Somali culture is not exactly the epitome of nobility if you see pirates, civil wars and poverty in their culture. Although, as I said before Somali individuals can and do become responsible citizens once they are out of the warzone.

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Because begging is comming in certain gypsy circles doesnt mean i share that cultural trait. and i dont hate myself but you hate yourself for being a negroe

C'mon, now you're talking out of your ass...first of all I identify with the Horn of Africa (as big as South Asia in size), then equally with the rest of Sub Saharan Africa and the MENA, how is that different from reality? You however, hate your skin tone, your gypsy looks, etc and admitted to.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 06:27 AM
C'mon, now you're talking out of your ass...first of all I identify with the Horn of Africa (as big as South Asia in size), then equally with the rest of Sub Saharan Africa and the MENA, how is that different from reality? You however, hate your skin tone, your gypsy looks, etc and admitted to.

common wadaad you know that i dont hate my skin tone and gypsy looks etc. i didnt "admittet it" but i wrote it down yes once, in the other thread that i hate myself because im dark, i dont remember why i said that i had certainly a motivation to do so, something probably happened on the forum, or i had a weird idea/mood. you know that i dont hate myself. but if you were lighter and for example mena you would be like danishberber, you now even do hard to hide your anti-semitism, your racism, your hatred etc.

Wadaad
01-29-2014, 06:43 AM
common wadaad you know that i dont hate my skin tone and gypsy looks etc. i didnt "admittet it" but i wrote it down yes once, in the other thread that i hate myself because im dark, i dont remember why i said that i had certainly a motivation to do so, something probably happened on the forum, or i had a weird idea/mood. you know that i dont hate myself. but if you were lighter and for example mena you would be like danishberber, you now even do hard to hide your anti-semitism, your racism, your hatred etc.

Theres a methodology I follow regarding my views, and it's certainly not race based or simplistic. Zionism =/= Judaism, so I cannot be an anti-semite any more than say, Neturei Karta are anti semitic.

Mortimer
01-29-2014, 07:06 AM
Theres a methodology I follow regarding my views, and it's certainly not race based or simplistic. Zionism =/= Judaism, so I cannot be an anti-semite any more than say, Neturei Karta are anti semitic.

but you use old ethnical prejudices in your rants like "distrutful money lenders" and such that goes beyond simple criticism of the state of israel. whatever i dont want to fight you. peace bro

Methusalem
01-29-2014, 08:53 AM

India is the biggest rapist nation on mother earth.

Rapes are an integral part of India's history, customs and culture. It all begin with blonde blue eyed Indo-European Aryans coming from Westasia and raping your buttnaked, australoid-denisova jungle dweller ancestors and after that they implemented a caste system so that the Aryan Brahmin upper caste doesn't mixed with inferior weddoid-australoid dalits. The result are modern day weddoid-australoid Indians like you which make 99,99% of India's pollutio....population. The result of century long rape. Hence you guys are known for your rampant rape behavior. In facts reported rapes increased dramatically in India in the last years. The dark figure of unreported rapes might be way higher. You can take the Indian out of his jungle or slum and give him proper education but his instincts always lead to rape.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Rape_in_India.png

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/12/india_rape_protest-_h_2012.png
http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20130206/rahimi20130206095742990.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ayud06yaqqijpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

simple_guy
01-29-2014, 08:54 AM
India is the biggest rapist nation on mother earth.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/12/india_rape_protest-_h_2012.png
http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20130206/rahimi20130206095742990.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ayud06yaqqijpg/ku-xlarge.jpg[/QUOTE]
That does not mean that Somalis are not rapists in Sweden, you do know that, don't you?

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Lol.

asingh
01-29-2014, 09:33 AM
India is the biggest rapist nation
his instincts always lead to rape.

Woaah..! You sure, prove your age, of "1" here. LOL.

Rambo07
01-31-2014, 02:52 AM
My grandparents on my mothers side lived in Mombasa which has a large Somali population. Its a mixed bag with them, mostly they are known for crime, but there are also a good number of them who are educated.
The house values in Mombasa has gone up dramatically because Somali Pirates , come with hard cold cash to buy houses and mansions in Nyali. Mombasa has become quite wealthy as a result lol.
The Kenyan Blacks don't like them because of their looks and different culture.

In Canada, esp in Toronto, they are known for drug dealing and gangs , but again you will find a good number of educated ones also. So there is a flipside. Interestingly they tend to live near Indian areas in Toronto like Rexdale and Brampton.

Arcadefire
02-16-2014, 04:31 AM
There is no need to put black people down just because you want the acceptance of whites. At the end of the day South Africa is a majority Black country with a black resident now. They overwhelmingly outnumber Indians. If there is to be another Rawanda, and Zimbabue, what will become of the coolies in South Africa?

"When in rome, do as the motherfucking romans do"

South Asian bro, I dont like this attitude of yours. There is no reason to disrespect other human being the way you do. YOu are a FOB (who probably sounds like Apu) who in theory should have minimal experience dealing with African Americans in your life. Where and why have you developed such disdain for them?

If it wernt for African Americans, your curry smelling ass (this is what you white "budddddys" *Indian Accent* think of you in reality btw ) would not have been able to immigrate to America. So please know your place, and stop embarrassing other south asians.

Rambo07
02-16-2014, 09:13 AM
There is no need to put black people down just because you want the acceptance of whites. At the end of the day South Africa is a majority Black country with a black resident now. They overwhelmingly outnumber Indians. If there is to be another Rawanda, and Zimbabue, what will become of the coolies in South Africa?

"When in rome, do as the motherfucking romans do"

South Asian bro, I dont like this attitude of yours. There is no reason to disrespect other human being the way you do. YOu are a FOB (who probably sounds like Apu) who in theory should have minimal experience dealing with African Americans in your life. Where and why have you developed such disdain for them?

If it wernt for African Americans, your curry smelling ass (this is what you white "budddddys" *Indian Accent* think of you in reality btw ) would not have been able to immigrate to America. So please know your place, and stop embarrassing other south asians.

The reality is he is a self hating South Indian FOB desperate to be white and garner some validation by spewing inflammatory vitriol. Its ironic he goes after Aframs a lot, when he is actually as black if not blacker than most Aframs.

In his own country, Tamils/Sri Lankans are viewed as hideous and unattractive. That stigma probably affects him in some way. In the past he sent me like 5 inbox messages to classify him, then go on to use to lighter lighting to say if he was lighter, would he pass in Europe lol. Its sad and pathetic , but what is worse it comes at the cost of him dehumanizing and writing incredibly vulgar remarks about other races or ethnic groups.

zhaoyun
02-16-2014, 02:50 PM
The reality is he is a self hating South Indian FOB desperate to be white and garner some validation by spewing inflammatory vitriol. Its ironic he goes after Aframs a lot, when he is actually as black if not blacker than most Aframs.

In his own country, Tamils/Sri Lankans are viewed as hideous and unattractive. That stigma probably affects him in some way. In the past he sent me like 5 inbox messages to classify him, then go on to use to lighter lighting to say if he was lighter, would he pass in Europe lol. Its sad and pathetic , but what is worse it comes at the cost of him dehumanizing and writing incredibly vulgar remarks about other races or ethnic groups.

Are you referring to this photo?

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130420194216/p__/protagonist/images/8/80/Casper_the_Friendly_Ghost.jpg

Anyways, I've said my peace with SouthAsian, hopefully he'll change his ways and learn from this.

Actually it's crossed my mind that he's Pakistani, because who else would want Indians to look so bad?

asingh
02-17-2014, 05:17 AM
and stop embarrassing other south asians.

True.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 05:49 AM
True.

Did you follow other Indians/SouthAsians here?

One Punjabi guy uses the name Germanophile and fight for Whites (he disregards Indian stuff), and thumb me down if I say most Indians are of same race. He never posted any Indian stuff.

Another (not Butlerking) guy starts thread comparing attractiveness of White and Black men// username is simply_guy..he asslicks Whites and look down on Indians.

Self-hating member Shah Jahen is busy with claiming Indians should identify with ethnicity rather than being an Indian..He also love to say South Indians are the darkest but Bengalis are light-skinned (the reality is most Indians are dark and I don't see why some Indians compare skin-color within themselves..with Bengalis not anything lighter than South-Indians)

Butler king seems to be an Indian..We all know what he does in this forum.

There are many TA members here love to talk shit about Indians and occasionally start threads about them...It has nothing to do with my presence here.

So many White TA members post anti-Black stuff here.
You, Arcadefire and other Indians/SouthAsians are fucking delusional that as if I alone did everything

Rambo07
02-17-2014, 06:17 AM

One Punjabi guy uses the name Germanophile and fight for Whites (he disregards Indian stuff), and thumb me down if I say most Indians are of same race. He never posted any Indian stuff.

Another (not Butlerking) guy starts thread comparing attractiveness of White and Black men// username is simply_guy..he asslicks Whites and look down on Indians.

Self-hating member Shah Jahen is busy with claiming Indians should identify with ethnicity rather than being an Indian..He also love to say South Indians are the darkest but Bengalis are light-skinned (the reality is most Indians are dark and I don't see why some Indians compare skin-color within themselves..with Bengalis not anything lighter than South-Indians)

There are many TA members here love to talk shit about Indians and occasionally start threads about them...It has nothing to do with my presence here.

You, Arcadefire and other Indians/SouthAsians are fucking delusional that as if I alone did everything

Lot of the shit you post is out right disgusting and goes way beyond what even some closeted racists on Apricity do.
You think your so fucking clever and can post whatever hate filled vitriol you want. If your school found out the shit you post on here, they would deport your ass faster to Columbo or wherever the fuck you came from within a month. When I was in Austin, there was a similar South Indian troll posting incredibly racist shit on a Biodiversity Forum back in 2007. The Campus Police found out by tracing the IP of the user accunt, and reported it to the ISS and his visa was cancelled on grounds of moral turpitude and his ass deported.
In theory yes there is freedom of speech, but spewing hate filled vitriol, which your doing in a university setting constitutes a hate crime. Get a reality check mofo!

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Lot of the shit you post is out right disgusting and goes way beyond what even some closeted racists on Apricity do.
You think your so fucking clever and can post whatever hate filled vitriol you want. If your school found out the shit you post on here, they would deport your ass faster to Columbo or wherever the fuck you came from within a month. When I was in Austin, there was a similar South Indian troll posting incredibly racist shit on a Biodiversity Forum back in 2007. The Campus Police found out by tracing the IP of the user accunt, and reported it to the ISS and his visa was cancelled on grounds of moral turpitude and his ass deported.
In theory yes there is freedom of speech, but spewing hate filled vitriol, which your doing in a university setting constitutes a hate crime. Get a reality check mofo!

You dumbass I'm not here in VISA :picard2:

I live with my parents here.. I don't do this shit talk in the University campus.

I didn't do any extreme hate crime.

asingh
02-17-2014, 06:26 AM

I have called out Butler King way more than I do to you. He is a bigger troll. The biggest here. Not sure, why Loki lets him thrive here. It is sad. All have their agenda's here, but you post way way more and use India as a wedge to get at your Negro-phobia posts. It makes no sense to me, seriously. People can be anyone. Germano and Shah-Jehan could be anything, I hardly care. But they do not drum their South Asian'ness; in each and every thread/post they touch. You do..! Frankly, you posts and attitude here is annoying, but you are similar to many here. Carry on..!

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 06:26 AM
SouthDravidian, do you sound like Apu? :D

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 06:31 AM
SouthDravidian, do you sound like Apu? :D

It has been 7 years, so in between Indian and American :P

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Well you certainly have retained that south Indian way of talking you know, like when you over articulating things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0gtwiTjmg

Rambo07
02-17-2014, 06:38 AM
You dumbass I'm not here in VISA :picard2:

I live with my parents here.. I don't do this shit talk in the University campus.

I didn't do any extreme hate crime.

Doesn't matter mofo ur still a student. I have been on these forums many years and the shit you put out is by far the worst rivaling shit on Stormfront.
HAHAH now your living with parents lol , well if your not deported you would be expelled for hate crime especially in Texas . I did my undergrad and masters in Texas, I know the system. Somehow I smell bullshit, your probably just a FOB living with 5 other South Indians . Also judging from the way you dress and the fact hair gel is a novel concept for you , you look like you just got through immigration.
You have a disgusting mind and you think can garner some sort of pass by belittling others and spewing whatever racist garbage you want here.
Texas is a different system.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/53003/justin-carter-jailed-for-facebook-comment-but-he-s-just-unfunny-not-a-terrorist

This guy was jailed for making a comment. You have threads upon threads where your spewing pure racist venom. You have been served MOFO.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Doesn't matter mofo ur still a student. I have been on these forums many years and the shit you put out is by far the worst rivaling shit on Stormfront.
HAHAH now your living with parents lol , well if your not deported you would be expelled for hate crime especially in Texas . I did my undergrad and masters in Texas, I know the system. Somehow I smell bullshit, your probably just a FOB living with 5 other South Indians . Also judging from the way you dress and the fact hair gel is a novel concept for you , you look like you just got through immigration.
You have a disgusting mind and you think can garner some sort of pass by belittling others and spewing whatever racist garbage you want here.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/53003/justin-carter-jailed-for-facebook-comment-but-he-s-just-unfunny-not-a-terrorist

This guy was jailed for making a comment. You have threads upon threads where your spewing pure racist venom. You have been served MOFO.

Don't be ridiculous. Jailed for being a racist in Texas? :lol:

Now making terrarist a-rab comments on the other hand like the tard above.... Ridiculous they jailed him, but dumb to say that. I would not say you are going to 'do' anything on internet, period.

Thumbs down eh? Well I guess you're a fucking imbecile then. Eat a cock shitpusher.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 09:04 AM
Rambo you fucking pussy, I would rip your fucking face off for saying such bullshit to me in person as you deface my profile with, faggot. You are too much of a pussy to even accept a profile message back but give nasty ones to others, shows what a little shit you are.

Don't go around telling lies and then people won't call you out for it shit for brains. I hope someone bashes your brains in with a hammer for being such a little weasel.

Failing to suck minority dick isn't a hate crime.

Rambo07
02-17-2014, 09:13 AM
Rambo you fucking pussy, I would rip your fucking face off for saying such bullshit to me in person as you deface my profile with, faggot. You are too much of a pussy to even accept a profile message back but give nasty ones to others, shows what a little shit you are.

Don't go around telling lies and then people won't call you out for it shit for brains. I hope someone bashes your brains in with a hammer for being such a little weasel.

Failing to suck minority dick isn't a hate crime.

I am not going to bother even responding to that racist and homophobic harangue. When you attempt on finishing your GED perhaps.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 09:13 AM

You are the terrorist muslim cocksucker, you would be the one jailed. And talk about someone who's a studen when you are a worthless welfare drain fucker from the most useless place on the planet. Fuck you little twat.

Don't try to tell people what they can talk about, or who they can talk about it to. Fuckers like you are why this country was founded and you should be tarred and feathered, see what you think of that.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 09:16 AM
And you call yourself rambo. Fucking queer, I am the real life rambo and every one who can do 1/10 the shit your hero could do would spit in your face and kick your teeth out given half a chance to do it and get away with it.

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:21 AM

I don't post Indian threads because this is a fucking European cultural community. I come here to talk about Europe. And I don't fight for whites what the fuck are you talking about.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 09:22 AM
You lucky man, you lucky.

Yeah, I get that a lot.

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:30 AM
It has been 7 years, so in between Indian and American :P

So you're not really an American

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't post Indian threads because this is a fucking European cultural community. I come here to talk about Europe. And I don't fight for whites what the fuck are you talking about.

Dude I've seen your posts and I know what I am talking about.
You also talked shit about my attitude and claiming I got problem with my Tamil background.. better you check yours.

Anyways, I do respect European culture/people like you do. I have started several Euro people threads which are way more than Indian threads.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:32 AM
So you're not really an American

You can say half American half Indian..I'm just 20 (living here since 13 kinda makes me more American I think)

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Dude I've seen your posts and I know what I am talking about.
You also talked shit about my attitude and claiming I got problem with my Tamil background.. better you check yours.

Anyways, I do respect European culture/people like you do. I have started several Euro people threads which are way more than Indian threads.

I have never started an anti-black thread but I do occasionally post some fairly tame anti-black responses much more tame then other members on here. Basically I criticise them for committing crimes which everyone on the internet does. But I never make anti black threads because I am here to talk about Europe not blacks.

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:35 AM
You can say half American half Indian..I'm just 20 (living since 13 kinda makes me more American I think)

13 is too old sorry

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:37 AM
13 is too old sorry

Lol..I don't remember much about what happened in my life before 13 :P
In other words, I feel like I lived most of my life in the US.

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Lol..I don't remember much about what happened in my life before 13 :P
In other words, I feel like I lived most of my life in the US.

Then you have a very bad memory. Maybe you do have mental problems after all.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Then you have a very bad memory. Maybe you do have mental problems after all.

wtf..it's a human nature to feel like we remember more about recent ones than quite old stuff.

Why do you relate this to mental problem?

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 09:48 AM
wtf..it's a human nature to feel like we remember more about recent ones than quite old stuff.

Why do you relate this to mental problem?

I remember a lot about my life before 13. If you don't remember much then that is weird. Also if you move to the US at 13 you will never learn the accent I read that in a psychology text book. I know people who moved to Australia at 9 or 10 and still have accents from their home countries.

Chieftain
02-17-2014, 09:51 AM
There are two categories of European Americans:

-Liberal hippies who are brainwashed idiots and don't mind even if an alien from Andromeda galaxy is living next door.

-Conservative smart individuals who are aware of what is going on, and I doubt that you will find one single racially aware white american that hates blacks and likes asians, it's like saying I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat meat but I eat lots of fish.

So your pick is in trying to find liberal friends.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:52 AM
I remember a lot about my life before 13. If you don't remember much then that is weird. Also if you move to the US at 13 you will never learn the accent I read that in a psychology text book. I know people who moved to Australia at 9 or 10 and still have accents from their home countries.

I might be below average in remembering things :( but I'm good at math and computing (doing BS in computer science):)

My accent is kinda mixed with the American & Indian..neither of them dominates when I talk..

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 09:58 AM
-Conservative smart individuals who are aware of what is going on, and I doubt that you will find one single racially aware white american that hates blacks and likes asians, it's like saying I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat meat but I eat lots of fish.

Not true dude...there are so many anti-Black Whites who are fine with East Asians (to lesser extent with Indians).

I've about 3 Italian-American and 2 South-American (both are White) friends.. 3 of them are anti-Black and they are fine with other races.

I myself was pro-Black about a year ago, circumstances changed me.. I'm not against any other race.

You better ask White American TA members, you'll get an idea. It is not uncommon for racist conservative White Americans to like East Asians.

Chieftain
02-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Not true dude...there are so many anti-Black Whites who are fine with East Asians (to lesser extent with Indians).

I've about 3 Italian-American and 2 South-American (both are White) friends.. 3 of them are anti-Black and they are fine with other races.

I myself was pro-Black about a year ago, circumstances changed me.. I'm not against any other race.

You better ask White American TA members, you'll get an idea. It is not uncommon for racist conservative White Americans to like East Asians.

I bet you can count those individuals with the fingers of your hand in the whole United States, as being anti-black only does not mean they are racially aware, rather a fed deep hatred that has gone on for decades.

3 Italian American and 2 South American whites??? LMAO, unless they are pure Europeans(very few South Americans without Amerindian) they are not white..The typical Euro-White American is WASP(Celto-Germanic) or Eastern European(Slavic, Illyrian, Finno-Uggric etc) in general(pure white and unmixed) and I know that they aren't keen on Asians either, they all think you as some wierd, weak, wanna-be white posers who are good at Maths and smell a lot.

Bullshit, you sent PM's to me too, asking if you would fit anywhere in Europe if you had lighter skin, and than you came out with the Brown European thesis lol.

There was only one hardcore WN American member here, most Americans are quite liberal, some have a deep hatred for blacks due to history but that does not mean they'll run into your arms lol, you cant even understand when they mock you or they're serious.

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 10:41 AM
I bet you can count those individuals with the fingers of your hand in the whole United States, as being anti-black only does not mean they are racially aware, rather a fed deep hatred that has gone on for decades.

3 Italian American and 2 South American whites??? LMAO, unless they are pure Europeans(very few South Americans without Amerindian) they are not white..The typical Euro-White American is WASP(Celto-Germanic) or Eastern European(Slavic, Illyrian, Finno-Uggric etc) in general(pure white and unmixed) and I know that they aren't keen on Asians either, they all think you as some wierd, weak, wanna-be white posers who are good at Maths and smell a lot.

Bullshit, you sent PM's to me too, asking if you would fit anywhere in Europe if you had lighter skin, and than you came out with the Brown European thesis lol.

There was only one hardcore WN American member here, most Americans are quite liberal, some have a deep hatred for blacks due to history but that does not mean they'll run into your arms lol, you cant even understand when they mock you or they're serious.

You just ruined his dream. lol

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 10:52 AM
You just ruined his dream. lol

Excalibur is quite delusional and is not knowledgeable about White Americans LOL..

That Brown European topic is quite hilarious. I asked about 5 members for plain classification first, one guy claimed I just look like Indian who is kinda dark-brown skinned Euro.
Already in personalitycafe site, about 55% members voted for half Euro half Indian (multiple option poll) in a "guess origin" thread.

So I decided to ask many TA members to get more interesting shit..

You can check their funny responses here :rotfl:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?112408-TA-members-posts-which-claimed-I-look-brown-skinned-European-assholes-can-start-bullshitting!

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Yea south Asian, when i look at you.... I think "wow this guy looks like a European".

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Yea south Asian, when i look at you.... I think "wow this guy looks like a European".

you are Nordic and I'm Italian :thumb001:

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 10:57 AM
you are Nordic and I'm Italian :thumb001:
No im just plain old south Asian. I dont have the darkened white features which you posses.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 10:59 AM
No im just plain old south Asian. I dont have the darkened white features which you posses.

How unfortunate you are :(

Since only 35 members (should be at least 100) said darkened White features, I disregard their opinion.
Let me be just SouthDravidian as you call it :thumb001:

Insuperable
02-17-2014, 11:04 AM
I might be below average in remembering things :( but I'm good at math and computing (doing BS in computer science):)

My accent is kinda mixed with the American & Indian..neither of them dominates when I talk..

You said you earn more money than average white Americans and you are still studying, doing your BS degree.

Arcadefire
02-17-2014, 11:06 AM
You said you earn more money than average white Americans and you are still studying, doing your BS degree.

Its possible because the Bull Shit degree can be attained through night school.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:08 AM

when did I say that? :confused: I might've said common Indian American..

I'm like 21 and of course doing BS.

Chieftain
02-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Excalibur is quite delusional and is not knowledgeable about White Americans LOL..

That Brown European topic is quite hilarious. I asked about 5 members for plain classification first, one guy claimed I just look like Indian who is kinda dark-brown skinned Euro.
Already in personalitycafe site, about 55% members voted for half Euro half Indian (multiple option poll) in a "guess origin" thread.

So I decided to ask many TA members to get more interesting shit..

You can check their funny responses here :rotfl:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?112408-TA-members-posts-which-claimed-I-look-brown-skinned-European-assholes-can-start-bullshitting!

I actually know a lot about White Americans since I've been and resided for some time in New York City(Bronx, Queens), Chicago and Newark to visit many relatives I got there plus I'm quite related to some folks there and when I was in the Bronx I saw the sad future of Europeans(very few whites left mostly albanian, polish, italian and irish) and there was no kind of 'alliance' against blacks or whatever you call it, actually blacks are moving out of some NY districts and these whites were pretty much concerned about the influx of puerto ricans, east asians, indians in the neighboorhoods and how much it was creating tension, segregation and forcing white youth to stand together and hold a few basic neighboorhods, forgetting their nemesis between euro meta-ethnicities.

I've seen you, based on that ridicolous poll that you've created where I and many others voted positively due to being annoyed, wanting to troll you or even mocking with you, that is no reliable thing however I advice you to find your local skinheads/bikers and tell them about your European features, I doubt you'll make it out alive.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 11:11 AM

Don't be dumb.

No offense but you just don't know americans that well.

Reality is, no matter how much they make a show of being nice, virtually everyone regardless of race in US, is very wary of blacks and knows that there are lots of problem blacks. Especially 'inner city youth' who are always around and are actually pretty serious criminals for the most part. Even other blacks are very cautious around each other ffs...they just know they will get mugged if they go to anywhere there's lots of young, single blacks.

There's like 1/10th of a % white power types at most. You would believe from watching TV that the clan marches through every town 6 times a day and lynches 12 blacks every week. Truth is there's one guy every decade who commits a real race motivated murder.

Most people who complain about immigration are not racists either, this is just propaganda. Only complete idiot wants the level of immigration we have here, which is like letting a whole small country into your country EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Aside from that no one really dislikes east Indians. Very few dislike east asians (but more), and there's way more people that fetishize various types of asians than dislike them.

Honestly for most part barely anyone on earth really detests anyone. The only hate muslims and blacks, really. And only because these two groups are a huge problem wherever they go unfortunately. Muslim crap is pure terrorism even if there is no terror attack, and blacks have not only more crime but the crime is always many times more savage and senseless than crime by any other group. Oh, and gypsies in europe I guess.

I don't hate blacks and really few whites do, but there is no one who really thinks that there is no crime problem with blacks (and to some extent other social problem as well). Everyone even the most deluded female knows it, they just think that somehow it's some problem that will get resolved by education or something but obviously it only happens slowly by catching criminals and taking them out of the gene pool.

And every single person I know who does hate blacks, has been beaten, robbed or raped by them, or had it happen to others they know. I have seen some of them beat women down right in public like they are fucking animals, they constantly throw bottles at white people from cars, or rocks as you drive past them and other hate crime crap that happens like once per year to a black in whole of united states. Then someone calls them a name and it makes national news.

Insuperable
02-17-2014, 11:12 AM

Muahahah no you wrote it. You wrote it some time ago, but I will dig it out muahahahha. You wrote in one of many threads something like "why should I feel inferior, I earn more money than average Americans, I have this, I have that blah blah".

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Don't be dumb.

No offense but you just don't know americans that well.

Reality is, no matter how much they make a show of being nice, virtually everyone regardless of race in US, is very wary of blacks and knows that there are lots of problem blacks. Especially 'inner city youth' who are always around and are actually pretty serious criminals for the most part. Even other blacks are very cautious around each other ffs...they just know they will get mugged if they go to anywhere there's lots of young blacks.

There's like 1/10th of a % white power types at most. You would believe from watching TV that the clan marches through every town 6 times a day and lynches 12 blacks every week. Truth is there's one guy every decade who commits a real race motivated murder.

Most people who complain about immigration are not racists either, this is just propaganda. Only complete idiot wants the level of immigration we have here, which is like letting a whole small country into your country EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Aside from that no one really dislikes east Indians. Very few dislike east asians (but more), and there's way more people that fetishize various types of asians than dislike them.

Honestly for most part barely anyone on earth really detests anyone. The only hate muslims and blacks, really. And only because these two groups are a huge problem wherever they go unfortunately. Muslim crap is pure terrorism even if there is no terror attack, and blacks have not only more crime but the crime is always many times more savage and senseless than crime by any other group. Oh, and gypsies in europe I guess.

I don't hate blacks and really few whites do, but there is no one who really thinks that there is no crime problem with blacks (and to some extent other social problem as well). Everyone even the most deluded female knows it, they just think that somehow it's some problem that will get resolved by education or something but obviously it only happens slowly by catching criminals and taking them out of the gene pool.

Dude you have to abandon your alliance with SouthAsian :) you will just encourage him and he'll drag you down with him. If he becomes a normal member it will be good but until then don't encourage him.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:17 AM
Muahahah no you wrote it. You wrote it some time ago, but I will dig it out muahahahha. You wrote in one of many threads something like "why should I feel inferior, I earn more money than average Americans, I have this, I have that blah blah".

Oh man, almost all TA members know that how I lost my seat in New York University recently cuz of Affirmative Action, and hence I started becoming anti-Black..

How could I lamely claim I earn that much shit when it is very obvious I am just a student :picard1:

I reiterate I meant average Indian American b4.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Dude you have to abandon your alliance with SouthAsian :) you will just encourage him and he'll drag you down with him. If he becomes a normal member it will be good but until then don't encourage him.

And I thought you were German. There's no alliances with people, there's only truth and bullshit. There's a lot of bullshit in the thread, but I like truth better. I would not alter my opinion (aka reality) just to play nice by someone, and I don't think he does either. There's no political motivation here, and in the end that kind of politicking doesn't mean dick anyway.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:21 AM
///

Asshole, he was just pointing out the fact ..

Is it your fucking interest to find who makes alliance with who in TA ?

Insuperable
02-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Oh man, almost all TA members know that how I lost my seat in New York University recently cuz of Affirmative Action, and hence I started becoming anti-Black..

How could I lamely claim I earn that much shit when it is very obvious I am just a student :picard1:

I reiterate I meant average Indian American b4.

Okay. I will try to later find your post. Perhaps I have remembered it wrong, but I don't think so.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:24 AM
And I thought you were German. There's no alliances with people, there's only truth and bullshit. There's a lot of bullshit in the thread, but I like truth better. I would not alter my opinion (aka reality) just to play nice by someone, and I don't think he does either. There's no political motivation here, and in the end that kind of politicking doesn't mean dick anyway.

I second that...

Just like you, many TA members think that brown Punjabi is White cuz of his name. The funny thing is he seems to be proud of being lighter than south Indians :lol:
Germanophile seems to obsessed with European stuff..

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:24 AM

I never said I was German only Germany is probably the country I most respect in Europe that is all.
I'm not saying you're in a formal alliance just that you always seem to agree with him over other members no matter what he says though it might just be a coincidence. If even one person supports him consistently like you do it will just encourage him to make stupid hate threads about blacks and Asians

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:26 AM
I second that...

Just like you, many TA members think that brown Punjabi is White. The funny thing he seems to be proud of being lighter than south Indians :lol:
Germanophile seems to obsessed with European culture..

I am what I am. I am lighter then Tamils how is that my fault but I never in my life have called myself white nor do I even want to be white. And I am obsessed with Europe because I am obsessed with history and geopolitics and since this is a European forum I focus on European history and geopolitics I visit other forums too you know.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:27 AM
I never said I was German only Germany is probably the country I most respect in Europe that is all.
I'm not saying you're in a formal alliance just that you always seem to agree with him over other members no matter what he says though it might just be a coincidence. If even one person supports him consistently like you do it will just encourage him to make stupid hate threads about blacks and Asians

I like Asians a lot...that Chinese guy said shit about Indian culture, so I started two threads.. we both two are in peace now.

There are many TA members (of course no non-White) agree with me cuz they understand what I'm trying to say, also know about my intention.

Not all TA members are against me you retard :picard1:

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I am what I am. I am lighter then Tamils how is that my fault but I never in my life have called myself white nor do I even want to be white. And I am obsessed with Europe because I am obsessed with history and geopolitics and since this is a European forum I focus on European history and geopolitics I visit other forums too you know.

If you are aware of what you are doing here, then you should've common sense to realize that people like me are here for some reasons related to yours.

Don't be a hypocrite asshole and jump into a bandwagon when a bunch of retards start bullshitting against me in TA//

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:33 AM
I like Asians a lot...that Chinese guy said shit about Indian culture, so I started two threads.. we both two are in peace now.

There are many White TA members agree with me cuz they understand what I'm trying to say, also know about my intention.

Not all TA members are against me you retard :picard1:

I didn't say they all were it's just that most who bother commenting on you're threads are now except for that guy. And we don't do it because we want to hate you it's just that your hate threads get annoying. If you stop doing that I'm sure you won't have so many thumbs down. As I said before if you want to visit a hate forum visit another website. And why do you emphasise white TA members agree with you why are you so anxious for white approval?

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:39 AM
I didn't say they all were it's just that most who bother commenting on you're threads are now except for that guy. And we don't do it because we want to hate you it's just that you're hate threads get annoying. If you stop doing that I'm sure you won't have so many thumbs down. As I said before if you want to visit a hate forum visit another website. And why do you emphasise white TA members agree with you why are you so anxious for white approval?

you're delusional as fuck..

Don't judge a shit by one thread.. It is obvious that all blacks, south-Asians, East Asian are against me. Of course some Whites.
However, there are many reasonable TA members (no non-White) who support my threads.

Are you here to score thumb ups? I don't give a fuck who gives thumb down you immature Punjabi

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:43 AM
you're delusional as fuck..

Don't judge a shit by one thread.. It is obvious that all blacks, south-Asians, East Asian are against me. Of course some Whites.

Are you here to score thumb ups? I don't give a fuck who gives thumb down you immature Punjabi

No I'm simply saying the amount of thumbs down is an indication that you are becoming an annoying troll. And no I am not here to score thumbs up otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you. Also dude you have turned even the Indians on this forum against you and that is quite an accomplishment. That should be an indication that you're doing something wrong.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 11:44 AM
No I'm simply saying the amount of thumbs down is an indication that you are becoming an annoying troll. And no I am not here to score thumbs up otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you.

90% of thumb down are by TA niggers... learn this crap and stop being delusional :thumb001:

That Ethiopian retarded nigger gives thumb down for any post that he reads// :)

DeaththeKid
02-17-2014, 11:48 AM
90% of thumb down are by TA niggers... learn this crap and stop being delusional :thumb001:

That Ethiopian retarded nigger gives thumb down for any post that he reads// :)

Yeah I agree Pinkel is a troll

Insuperable
02-17-2014, 06:20 PM

I looked it up, my mistake, I apologize. I mixed some things.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 06:21 PM
I looked it up, my mistake, I apologize. I mixed some things.

Fine.. np :thumb001:

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 08:17 PM

Wait a minute now. You said you were german at first and were offended when I implied otherwise in your first classication thread. Then you 'found out' you are part jewish, then you mentioned some sort of foreign origin, now you don't think you are white and never even wanted to be white. Seems a bit odd to me.

Anyway, you are the one on the doomed ship. Like gypsies, black people are not all bad but they carry some serious baggage. Sucking up to them won't get you a thing. They are not playing some political game like you seem to be (on a message board lol). The ones who are problems aren't even on side of other blacks, let alone have some political party. People need to realize coddling criminals will do nothing, and blacks need to realize that defending their criminal element just makes them look like scumbags and causes them more problem. Criminals need to be weeded out, period. It was a long slow process for european people and probably will be for africans.