PDA

View Full Version : Why Mexicans whiter then Guatemalans?

Baller
01-29-2014, 07:57 AM
The average mexican is 55% european and northern mexicans 60-65% euro while Guatemalans on average they're like 60-70% amerindian and what's interesting Mexico in 1800's was around 60% amerindian 20% spanish/white 20% mestizo shouldn't mestizo mexicans be like guatemalans? Guatemala is 60% amerindian maya right now and there mestizos are pred amerindian why mexicans turn out to be more european.? 0.o

GrebluBro
01-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Because Spaniards thrived in Mexico a lot more and fucked native women like hunting habit.

Han Cholo
01-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Awesome, two blackasfack tamils discuss Mexico vs. Guatemala issues. Keep discussing, I want to laugh a bit.

Sikeliot
01-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Because Mexico had a larger Spanish presence of course. It was a major center of colonial power. Guatemala was on the fringes of the Spanish empire.

Baller
01-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Awesome, two blackasfack tamils discuss Mexico vs. Guatemala issues. Keep discussing, I want to laugh a bit.

What ?

Carlito's Way
01-29-2014, 08:13 AM
because Guatemala didnt have a lot of spanish presence but there are areas where the guatemalans are harnizo on average but they are small towns

Baller
01-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Because Mexico had a larger Spanish presence of course. It was a major center of colonial power. Guatemala was on the fringes of the Spanish empire.

Probably Mexico was the spanish favorite colony while U.S was England number 1 so more spaniards prefered to go there instead of Guatemala just like the english men prefered more U.S then Canada to go.

Manifest Destiny
01-29-2014, 08:20 AM

This.

Baller
01-29-2014, 08:23 AM
because Guatemala didnt have a lot of spanish presence but there are areas where the guatemalans are harnizo on average but they are small towns

In pennsylvania Mexicans look a bit more native i was used to see those type of mexicans when i moved to Nevada 3 years ago, mexicans that looked like Guatemalans were a minority most mexicans here look 55-65 spanish.

Carlito's Way
01-29-2014, 08:35 AM
In pennsylvania Mexicans look a bit more native i was used to see those type of mexicans when i moved to Nevada 3 years ago, mexicans that looked like Guatemalans were a minority most mexicans here look 55-65 spanish.

my aunt lives in Nevada and ive been to Nevada too, yeah the mexicans there look that range
i remember on AS there was this sicilian-american from New York who moved to Texas and he said he was taken for mexican and he also mentioned the mexicans over in his area were very native american and the ones in texas were more european influence

Baller
01-29-2014, 08:43 AM
my aunt lives in Nevada and ive been to Nevada too, yeah the mexicans there look that range
i remember on AS there was this sicilian-american from New York who moved to Texas and he said he was taken for mexican and he also mentioned the mexicans over in his area were very native american and the ones in texas were more european influence

Why pred amerindian mexicans go there?. They're really sweet people but would be nice if these type of mexicans go over there.

Carlito's Way
01-29-2014, 08:50 AM
Why pred amerindian mexicans go there?

i dont know

would be nice if these type of mexicans go over there.

what type of mexicans?

Baller
01-29-2014, 08:58 AM
i dont know

what type of mexicans?

Like the ones that are in Nevada they cute compare to the oompa loompas in philly Lol.

Carlito's Way
01-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Like the ones that are in Nevada they cute compare to the oompa loompas in philly Lol.

its not like those cute ones are going to want you, i bet you are ugly :picard1:

Baller
01-30-2014, 06:17 AM
its not like those cute ones are going to want you, i bet you are ugly :picard1:

Woah did i said something mean to you to get called ugly? you asked me and i gave you my awnser.

Carlito's Way
01-30-2014, 07:23 AM
Woah did i said something mean to you to get called ugly? you asked me and i gave you my awnser.

no, you are disrespecting my people by calling them oompa loompas you cunt