PDA

View Full Version : Why are most of the dumbest forum members Bosnian or Albanian?

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Do you think there's a particular reason for it, or is it just the nature of things?

Please mind the difference between "Albanians and Bosnians are the dumbest" and "The dumbest are Albanian and Bosnian" (Dado, Hrulj, Arianti etc...).

In my history of ~5 years on anthroboards, I strongly believe that the current generation of Albosnian retards is the new low, even most of the negros on the ABF were smarter and more fun than this.

Geni
01-29-2014, 08:18 PM
:mad:

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 08:19 PM
How ironic coming from a monkey. :rolleyes2:

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:19 PM
:mad:

I can definitely empathize with your frustration.

Kiyant
01-29-2014, 08:20 PM
They are more hot blooded but they are defientaly not retarded or dumb they are quite intelligent and friendly

Prisoner Of Ice
01-29-2014, 08:20 PM
They don't seem dumb to me. Hrulj is a little annoying due to muslimness, but unlike RoryAdaddy he is obviously a "real" person and not just someone here to talk about muslim nonsense.

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:26 PM
They don't seem dumb to me. Hrulj is a little annoying due to muslimness, but unlike RoryAdaddy he is obviously a "real" person and not just someone here to talk about muslim nonsense.

Trolls and lunatics do not count.

Agron
01-29-2014, 08:26 PM
You make it sound like there are dozens of dumb Albanians here, but you're only able to name one?!

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:27 PM
One theory that comes to mind is that Serbs had used some sort of neurotoxin and/or mutagen during their respective wars, and this is now causing younger generations to grow up retarded.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Do you think there's a particular reason for it, or is it just the nature of things?

Please mind the difference between "Albanians and Bosnians are the dumbest" and "The dumbest are Albanian and Bosnian" (Dado, Hrulj, Arianti etc...).

In my history of ~5 years on anthroboards, I strongly believe that the current generation of Albosnian retards is the new low, even most of the negros on the ABF were smarter and more fun than this.

Why don't you come and kiss our asses and see how dumb your are, little monkey butthurt fatamorgana dreamer

B U T T H U R T

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:28 PM
You make it sound like there are dozens of dumb Albanians here, but you're only able to name one?!
That's the one that popped up recently. Again, I'm not implying that all (or even most) of you are dumb, but that the dumbest members of this forum belong to you. You should do some internal cleansing I guess.

Edit: ^ you see what I mean?

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Calling whole group dumb, just cause of one of them is lets say ''Dumb'', makes you even more Dumber.

dude
01-29-2014, 08:29 PM
The Albanians I have known are pretty normal to me. Of course there is always a dumb fuck in every ethnicity.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:30 PM
C A L I , T H E B U T T H U R T

BRB

Lucifer
01-29-2014, 08:31 PM
lol there is an ape on apricity :D

morski
01-29-2014, 08:31 PM
I blame Islam.

ChocolateFace
01-29-2014, 08:33 PM

Better question is why are you a sleazy scumbag?

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Calling whole group dumb, just cause of one of them is lets say ''Dumb'', makes you even more Dumber.

Not being able to read and comprehend what I am writing certainly tells us something about yourself.

Again, I'm not implying that all (or even most) of you are dumb, but that the dumbest members of this forum belong to you.

Again, I'm not implying that all (or even most) of you are dumb

I'm not implying that all of you are dumb

not all you dumb

The Illyrian Warrior
Cail since you have an ape brain, don't you think would be better if you'd finish bananas first in mouth or wherever you put in, than talking about humans.

Wadaad
I like how this is in the philosophy section...

Windischer
01-29-2014, 08:35 PM
they still misunderstood OP. just proven their dumbness by themselves :D

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:35 PM
C A L I , T H E B U T T H U R T

BRB

Serb neurotoxin idea is becoming more and more probable.

Liac
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
:lol:

Agron
The thing is also that the Albanians are one of the most numerous ethnic group in this forum, so the chance are higher to think that someone of us is "dumb".

Zaycev
I don't think all albanians deserve to be thrown in the bin, but the User "arianiti" or however the fuck he's called, who says that Justinian and Alexander the Great were albanians is defo top material when it comes to the most retarted user here.

not welcome at stormfront, so why types like him are welcome here?

Windischer
01-29-2014, 08:37 PM
i agree partially. many of the dumbest TA members are albanian or bosnian. tells much.
some americans can compete pretty well, though

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 08:38 PM
The thing is also that the Albanians are one of the most numerous ethnic group in this forum, so the chance are higher to think that someone of us is "dumb".

Yeah true but why is it that most users here are from such a small ethnicity like Albania?

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Serb neurotoxin idea is becoming more and more probable.

What's your fuckin problem monkey.

Butthurt.

Quiet now as I am drinking my tea.

Cail
01-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Butthurt.
Ur mama.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 08:40 PM
I like how this is in the philosophy section...

Yes indeed, I've heard about entertaining monkeys before but never heard taking course to humans in philosophy before, this species never cease to amaze. :rolleyes2:

Agron
01-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah true but why is it that most users here are from such a small ethnicity like Albania?
Don't know tbh, I joined here because I was interested in phenotypes, can't speak for the others though.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Ur mama.

Ur mama?

I c that you are not able to orientate any more.

ChocolateFace
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag108/freshboi989/is-the-op-a-phaggot-yes-he-is_zpsfaa3af9e.jpg

Cail
Tribal mentality? "Hey guys!!! My cousin's wife's nephew is being trolled on the internet BY SERBS!!!!".

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 08:42 PM
I think if albanians were allowed on Stormfront, a lot of albanian users here would be active there.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:43 PM

You gonna tell now others what forums to visit and what pages? Very ambitious coming from u.

Geni
:clap2::clap2::clap2: please applause, for Cornelius..

Kiyant
I think if albanians were allowed on Stormfront, a lot of albanian users here would be active there.

Not only them many here could be excellent stormfront members

Acquisitor
01-29-2014, 08:45 PM

the scariest part is that those of them who speak and write english are on average not the worst of their kind. so the average has to be (much) worst. And that could end up in the shengen zone one day.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 08:46 PM

Whereas I think, you think wrong.

Arianiti
and subhuman romanian gypsy finally spoke...

The lowest humans of this region...

Zaycev
You gonna tell now others what forums to visit and what pages? Very ambitious coming from u.

Nice quote you have there. Funny, how I can't find anything from this "Wadham Peacock" anywhere in ithe internet. Not even a wikipedia article.

lmfao at this

Ianus
01-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Balkan members are generally very nationalistic and sometimes hotblood, and there is a lot of hatred between various Balkan ethniticies, but i don't think they are dumb.

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 08:48 PM
the scariest part is that those of them who speak and write english are on average not the worst of their kind. so the average has to be (much) worst. And that could end up in the shengen zone one day.

Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe, on a level with FYROM and Moldavia. I can't see them in shengen zone in the near future.

Acquisitor
01-29-2014, 08:48 PM
They are more hot blooded but they are defientaly not retarded or dumb they are quite intelligent and friendly

would you really describe our Hrulj friend as "intelligent and friendly" ?

Despot is a cool guy, then there is (was) Alb0zfinest, The Illyrian Warrior and some others who are more than fine ofc.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:50 PM
Nice quote you have there. Funny, how I can't find anything from this "Wadham Peacock" anywhere in ithe internet. Not even a wikipedia article.

lmfao at this

You have to do better searchin...try once again.

Acquisitor
01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe, on a level with FYROM and Moldavia. I can't see them in shengen zone in the near future.

poverty, religion, nationalismare the most common traits of most of them, all those traits show low poor future ahead for them as a nation.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Fyrom and Albania are way better than Romanians..IMHO they are the most backward people of this region. At least this the stereotype for them here in Kosova.

morski
01-29-2014, 08:52 PM

Spreading their delusions of grandeur - their glorious hundreds of thousands of years long, rich, splendid and what not Pelasgo-Etrusco-Trojano-Dardano-Illyro-Thraco-Daco-Maco history, despite for some reason no one had heard anything about them until the late MA; their superior highlander fighting prowess, consisting of being almost wiped out by the early Slavs and later - Ottoman sponsored petty theft, banditry and terrorism targeting peaceful Orthodox farmers; their influential culture - the Kanun, blood vendetta, clannish, goat herding, mountain ape society... Nothing personal Shkips, but you've been massively annoying as of late and all your historical bullshit and Slav-hating is getting really tiresome.

Dandelion
01-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Most Bosniaks on antrhoboards are serious muslims. Albos are atheist most of the time though.

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 08:53 PM
You have to do better searchin...try once again.

Wrote a book over 100 year ago, which was to encourage albanian identity in the Balkans, by spreading awful non-scientific bullshit around.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Wrote a book over 100 year ago, which was to encourage albanian identity in the Balkans, by spreading awful non-scientific bullshit around.

Just a second Im having another tea... brb

Windischer
01-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Balkan members are generally very nationalistic and sometimes hotblood, and there is a lot of hatred between various Balkan ethniticies, but i don't think they are dumb.
ehm, nationalism, "hotblood" and hatefulness are signs of thick/dense thinking in better cases, and of blatant dumbness in the worse ones.

the better alboz here are (were) albozfinest, inird (both americans?), and maybe tiw.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 08:55 PM

When a albanian say "the romanians are gypsies" you have the reason to move to another planet

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 08:56 PM

Many people in here don't know we Balkanites speak with emotions since we do carry alot passion unlike some dull members which are cold as ice. :thumb001:

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 08:57 PM

You know the funny part is that a semitic jew like you is speaking about an area and agreement in which your people do not belong at all.

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Just a second Im having another tea... brb

I hope you're getting banned. All you do is hating on slavic nations, spreading non-scientifical bullshit, insulting other members and opening brainless, absolute retarted threads, contributing NOTHING and you're only -1 people around. fuck off

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 08:58 PM

mind your tongue, albo

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 08:58 PM
When a albanian say "the romanians are gypsies" you have the reason to move to another planet

Thinking and gathering flowers is not the same thing.

Geni
01-29-2014, 08:59 PM
http://youtu.be/86dw319P8eE

Vlach
01-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Fyrom and Albania are way better than Romanians..IMHO they are the most backward people of this region. At least this the stereotype for them here in Kosova.

Stop eating shit and saying, that your useless country means something for someon.

bimo
01-29-2014, 09:00 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s320/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Stop eating shit and saying, that your useless country means something for someon.

I don't understand your English but you may continue to eat shit! Don't stop until you fill that hungry stomach of yours.

Vlach
Thinking and gathering flowers is not the same thing.

Q) What's the fastest thing in Kosovo?
A) An albanian with your TV.

Q) What do you call an albanian in a car?
A) A thief.

Q) What do you call two albanians on one bike?
A) Organized crime!

Q) How do u find the richest man in albania?
A) Roll a quarter down the street and see who picks it up.

cally
Too much hate

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:03 PM
I don't understand your English but you may continue to eat shit! Don't stop until you fill that hungry stomach of yours.

Ok, Albania=shit, no one gives a shit about your stupid countr. Now you get it?

cally

A) A thief.

A) Organized crime!

??? these stereotypes are so old

Arianiti

A) A thief.

A) Organized crime!

A po ma han rakin.

Acquisitor
You know the funny part is that a semitic jew like you is speaking about an area and agreement in which your people do not belong at all.

I don't get your point, explain it to me please.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:04 PM

:coffee:

and you think that anyone gives shit about Roma - nia

Romane, gypsyne

bimo
01-29-2014, 09:04 PM
can some admin call dralos on the phone ?

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 09:05 PM

A) A thief.

A) Organized crime!

Lol one word..

What is a romanian??? A creature to be prostituted and sold as a sex slave.

Geni
01-29-2014, 09:06 PM

I have never insult Romania ,why you insult Albania ?:mad:

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Because he is a Roma, a gypsy.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:07 PM

Look at your brown muslims friends

Because he is a Roma, a gypsy.

Better than a muslim ;)

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:08 PM

The brownest people are you, the stereotype for u is that you are swarthy similar to gypsies, since you are jumping so much on Albos posts, Ill let u know.

Geni
01-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Velaxa..you muss insult them not 1 country...:shrug:

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 09:09 PM

Hey Roma, if there is somewhere a country which is known for laughing stock entertainment is exactly your powerful country...Now shut up and move on.

Kiyant
01-29-2014, 09:09 PM

Better than a muslim ;)

And what is wrong with being a muslim?

Weedman
01-29-2014, 09:10 PM
because Serbs rule!..........and the rest of you are just jokes.

been scientifically proven time and time again
lol

:)

jk

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:11 PM
The brownest people are you, the stereotype for u is that you are swarthy similar to gypsies, since you are jumping so much on Albos posts, Ill let u know.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eqhQhrOT-Ck/UAAA-9E-B0I/AAAAAAAAABc/o-4yE8Ou6i4/s1600/europe-eyes-general--lig.png

You are pathetic

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eqhQhrOT-Ck/UAAA-9E-B0I/AAAAAAAAABc/o-4yE8Ou6i4/s1600/europe-eyes-general--lig.png

You are pathetic

You've just convinced me ;)

I know better than that shitty map.

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:12 PM
The dumbest people are actually the romanians. See posts by Velaxa, or idiot Pinochio who posts map of Roman Empire as "greater romani-an gypsytstan"

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:13 PM

A) A thief.

A) Organized crime!

Bro all these apply 100% to romanians.

Vlach
The dumbest people are actually the romanians. See posts by Velaxa, or idiot Pinochio who posts map of Roman Empire as "greater romani-an gypsytstan"

Come with examples for idiot posts made by me :))). I know something about WW1 you dont.

SKYNET

take a look at the first message from your compatriot Arianti http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?112449-Why-are-most-of-the-dumbest-forum-members-Bosnian-or-Albanian/page5 we see who has started

Kastrioti1443
I don't get your point, explain it to me please.

It is very simple to comprehend IMO. You speak about Schengen zone as it is something that you own and this is coming from at least a partially jewish guy like you, whose ethnicity does not originate in Europe. This is equivalent to a pakistani who has taken the british citizenship and now barges about others.

Anyways concerning the topic, the OP is right, and this is why i didn't replied to him unlike the others here.

The Illyrian Warrior

Doesn't have a proper answer tbh, expect that's what he was told "being muslim is crime" or something like that. ;)

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Bro all these apply 100% to romanians.

Nah, szekely do not means Romania ;)

Arianiti
Greetings to my Roma brother. Velaxa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7tZFT29k8

Kiyant

Szekely>Romanians just saying

Szegedist
Come with examples for idiot posts made by me :))). I know something about WW1 you dont.

Bro you know nothing about WW1, or anything else.

Zaycev
01-29-2014, 09:15 PM
arianti is always the first one who starts and he drags the name of his country and his people to shit. he should get banned asap.

Weedman
01-29-2014, 09:15 PM

well who the fuck wants to pray THREE times a day!????

as if ONCE a day isnt bad enough

lol

Geni
01-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Romanians are not gipsy :mad:...they are gipsy in Romania but romanians-romanians are whites and look very similar with albanians..

Szegedist

I am glad you admit that Székelyland is not part of romani-an.

Anyway, all non Hungarians who visited Transylvania and I spoke to them, told me that the Hungarian areas were cleaner and more civilised than the romani-ans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGWWs-OkPFg

Kiyant
well who the fuck wants to pray THREE times a day!????

as if ONCE a day isnt bad enough

lol

Its actually 5 times a day

SKYNET

actually, hungayrian is a gypsie country, I can prove it to you

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 09:17 PM

You are pathetic

You know what's funny about, first being when thread was start by an ape about intelligence than followed by Romaian like you with racial course....Oh my, oh my could get more ironic and funnier than this. xD

Szegedist

Little midget kid with down syndrome, only in your tigan dreams.

Kiyant

Hungarians are proud Magyar people who have a deep and interesting culture and history

Acquisitor
It is very simple to comprehend IMO. You speak about Schengen zone as it is something that you own and this is coming from at least a partially jewish guy like you, whose ethnicity does not originate in Europe. This is equivalent to a pakistani who has taken the british citizenship and now barges about others.

Anyways concerning the topic, the OP is right, and this is why i didn't replied to him unlike the others here.

I live here, I pay taxes here and I like it here = what you think about my presence here is irrelevant.

I can also assure you that most people here wouldn't want Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria and some other countries in the Shengen zone or in the EU.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Bro you know nothing about WW1, or anything else.

I am the one what has said romanian lost the war in 1916 =))))))?

Szekely>Romanians just saying

Arguments?
http://riscograma.ro/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pib-2009-romania-judete1.png

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:19 PM
:lol:

Oh my fucking God. It is getting excited lately ,,oh yeeee

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Little midget kid with down syndrome, only in your tigan dreams.

are you trying to turn this thread into the flame war again? I think you're enjoying masturbating and posting here in the same time

Szegedist
I am the one what has said romanian lost the war in 1916 =))))))?

Arguments?

Idiot, the Szekelys are the hardest workers in Romania, they pay the most taxes and all of which gets sent to bucharest gypsyland.

Vlach
You know what's funny about, first being when thread was start by an ape about intelligence than followed by Romaian like you with racial course....Oh my, oh my could get more funnier and ironic than this. xD

Hey Roma, if there is somewhere a country which is known for laughing stock entertainment is exactly your powerful country...Now shut up and move on.

Lol, retarded warrior.
You are pathetic

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:21 PM
Hungarians are proud Magyar people who have a deep and interesting culture and history

hungayrian is a gypsie country

Arianiti
Shall we have a break guys...

Szegedist
are you trying to turn this thread into the flame war again? I think you're enjoying masturbating and posting here in the same time

The post of a moron who ran out of arguments.

It is not my fault you are missing a few chromosomes.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Idiot, the Szekelys are the hardest workers in Romania, they pay the most taxes and all of which gets sent to bucharest gypsyland.

Pfahahahaha. Come with some arguments idiot, and I can say,romanians are the hardest workers in the world. LOL

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:22 PM
hungayrian is a gypsie country

Romanians are much darker than Hungarians, with more gypsy DNA, and more gypsylike behavior and culture.

If Hungary is a gypsycountry, then Romania is fucking Rajastan in India.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Lol, retarded warrior.
You are pathetic

Can't help, being butthurt and laughing stock at same time takes alot of nerves which unfortunately you don't have. ;)

Weedman
01-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Romanians are not gipsy :mad:...they are gipsy in Romania but romanians-romanians are whites and look very similar with albanians..

Romanians are Dacians and Vlachs.....................Gypsies are mixed Indians and god knows what else

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Romanians are much darker than Hungarians, with more gypsy DNA, and more gypsylike behavior and culture.

The north/center moldavians and the north transylvanians are whiter then your whole country :))))))))

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Romanians are Dacians and Vlachs.....................Gypsies are mixed Indians and god knows what else

Tell that to modern Romanians, what they got to say. :rolleyes:

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:26 PM

Wrong. Romanians are vlach subhumans from the territory of modern day Greece, Fyrom and South Serbia who migrated northwards. They used to be slaves of the Byzantines, they are a mongrel race.

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM
The north/center moldavians and the north transylvanians are whiter then your whole country :))))))))

Idiot the map you posted says otherways

You are pathetic

Anyway, North Transylvanians are Hungarians, and North, Central Moldovans are assimilated csango Hungarians.

http://www.ozonturist.ro/erdely-szekelyfold-terkep-kepek/szekelyfold-es-csangofold.jpg

Pink is former csango inhabited territory.

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM

hungayristan is a gypsy country, the asian shithole

Weedman
01-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Wrong. Romanians are vlach subhumans from the territory of modern day Greece, Fyrom and South Serbia who migrated northwards. They used to be slaves of the Byzantines, they are a mongrel race.guess I was thinking about Moldovans (?)

Vlach
Tell that to modern Romanians, what they got to say. :rolleyes:

Gypsies from Romania are more educated than albanians.

Wrong. Romanians are vlach subhumans from the territory of modern day Greece, Fyrom and South Serbia who migrated northwards. They used to be slaves of the Byzantines, they are a mongrel race.

And you said you are not racist :)))). We are Dacians and you are butthurt because we are more european :)))

KrashNick
I think the dumbest people are those who create threads like this .

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:30 PM
hungayristan is a gypsy country, the asian shithole

My roma-nian friend, repeating the same shit all over again without proof won't make it any less true. You are called roma-nians and mistaken for gypsies by the whole world for a reason.

Even if you went to Congo or Greece, they would still laugh at you for being a mongrel unibrowed midget subhuman.

Arianiti
I think the dumbest people are those who create threads like this .

Cali, we are not questioning him, he is a complete dumbass,

Kiyant

And you said you are not racist :)))). We are Dacians and you are butthurt because we are more european :)))
Hungarians also live in Europe since ancient times (All Finno-Ugrics and the Basques were in Europe before you guys)

Szegedist

Genetically, culturally, historically, phenotypically, pigmentationally we are more European than roma-nians.

Even golden dawn subhumans are whiter than you.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-29-2014, 09:31 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

KrashNick
01-29-2014, 09:31 PM
Cali, we are not questioning him, he is a complete dumbass,

I have no idea who is he but he kinda looks like a monkey :laugh:

Geni
01-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Shit ,here is becoming a big river like Amazone, full of negative energy, thoughts criminals, and poems of idiocy, not canalized your hatred here, if not, we will have a tsunami like in the movie 2012 :laugh2:

SKYNET
My roma-nian friend, repeating the same shit all over again without proof won't make it any less true. You are called roma-nians and mistaken for gypsies by the whole world for a reason.

Even if you went to Congo or Greece, they would still laugh at you for being a mongrel unibrowed midget subhuman.

you failed, you can't judge my face features because you didn't see my image ;-)

Peikko
I would also add somalis to the stupido-list.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 09:34 PM
I have no idea who is he but he kinda looks like a monkey :laugh:

He was not visible to me till today. He started to cry in a topic and wanted revenge. thats why we are here now. :lol:

Szegedist
you failed, you can't judge my face features because you didn't see my image ;-)
I did see it, several times.

Szegedist
A picture is worth 1000 words

http://i60.tinypic.com/e5lamo.png

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:37 PM
I did see it, several times.

several times, where?

KrashNick
01-29-2014, 09:37 PM

Romanian nazis lol

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:38 PM
Idiot the map you posted says otherway

Anyway, North Transylvanians are Hungarians, and North, Central Moldovans are assimilated csango Hungarians.

http://www.ozonturist.ro/erdely-szekelyfold-terkep-kepek/szekelyfold-es-csangofold.jpg

Pink is former csango inhabited territory.

Says what? LOL
Stupid map :rolleyes:
year Roman Catholics in Moldavia Hungarians in Moldavia
1859 52,881 37,825

And in N.Trans there was authonom romanians countries in Hungarian kingdom, learn some history stupid inferior shit.

Szegedist
Here we have Velaxa, our resident romanian Neo Nazi

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/562204_378764858836337_198783312_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552805_389561934423296_1544541497_n.jpg

bimo
some users in this forum should urgently get a life

Szegedist
several times, where?

members picture thread, where the fuck else?

Wadaad
I would also add somalis to the stupido-list.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131012220440/vampirediaries/images/4/4a/HarryandRonShrug.gif

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:39 PM

You post the same jokes same videos and same photos every week, how old are you?

Peikko
01-29-2014, 09:39 PM
Two words: Paolo Pinkel

Insuperable
01-29-2014, 09:40 PM

Sorry, but Hungarians are more European genetically, culturally and phenotipically. I don't have anything against Romania or Romanians, I am just saying.

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:40 PM

you are obsessed with this image every time during the discussion or something else that concerns Romania and its people. You are full of hate, you know and that means you are full of shit

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Here we have Velaxa, our resident romanian Neo Nazi

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/562204_378764858836337_198783312_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552805_389561934423296_1544541497_n.jpg

I bet you have autistic syndrome, the same time the same images

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Sorry, but Hungarians are more European genetically, culturally and phenotipically. I don't have anything against Romania or Romanians, I am just saying.

Sorry but you dont know nothing about Dacians/Thracians/Gets

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:43 PM
members picture thread, where the fuck else?

I also saw your last pictures there, and what? Did I say you look like a gayboy? No eh? On other hand you want to try to insult me as usual

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:45 PM

WHat about them? They were subhumans that got exterminated by the Romans.

You vlach mongrels from FYROM and Greece have nothing to do with them.

Notice, how Albanians still speak their original language, while romani-ans speak a bastardized form of pig latin. WHere is your "Dacian language"? :))))

Vlach
you are obsessed with this image every time during the discussion or something else that concerns Romania and its people. You are full of hate, you know and that means you are full of shit

He is like a 10 years stupid kid what thinks he is funny if he use the same jokes every-time. He is inferior for normal humans.

The Illyrian Warrior
Who wanna take a ride in Romania.
http://www.biyokulule.com/sawiro/sawirada_waaweyn/Roma2.jpg

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:46 PM
He is like a 10 years stupid kid what thinks he is funny if he use the same jokes every-time. He is inferior for normal humans.

And you are a romani-an who thinks he is smart, funny and European:)))) (and you are none of those things).

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 09:47 PM

Notice, how Albanians still speak their original language, while romani-ans speak a bastardized form of pig latin. WHere is your "Dacian language"? :))))

It's actually true, they were fully romanized.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:48 PM

Because you dont like history and you are a butthurt, of course you dont understand some things. Only a stupid kid like you can say the Romans have exterminated humans. And being defetead by the greatest empire from history isnt a shame, when WE/Dacians have fought with romans you probably was somewhere in Asia and discovered the fire.

Insuperable

Nor do I want to know nor are Dacians/Thracians/Gets relevant in this discussion nor does anyone know much about them. I am just telling you that judging by genetics done on modern people Hungarians are genetically (and phenotipically) more European and are culturally western.

albosomething
you know europe is going to shit when a mixed person is worried about shengen .. fucking subhumans can't let go off albos dicks.

pathetic.

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:49 PM
I also saw your last pictures there, and what? Did I say you look like a gayboy? No eh? On other hand you want to try to insult me as usual

What are you dribbling about, retarded kiddie?

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:49 PM
Because you dont like history and you are a butthurt, of course you dont understand some things. Only a stupid kid like you can say the Romans have exterminated humans. And being defetead by the greatest empire from history isnt a shame, when WE/Dacians have fought with romans you probably was somewhere in Asia and discovered the fire.

If Romanians are Dacians, then we are Huns, and we kicked the ass of Roman Empire :))))

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:50 PM
And you are a romani-an who thinks he is smart, funny and European:)))) (and you are none of those things).

are you smart? Let me see what you are able to do

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:51 PM

Again you dont come with some arguments (because you are a subhuman). I never posted a funny picture/video with Hungary for 100 times in 1 month.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 09:52 PM
If Romanians are Dacians, then we are Huns, and we kicked the ass of Roman Empire :))))

Nice argument :picard2:

Drawing-slim
01-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Who wanna take a ride in Romania.
http://www.biyokulule.com/sawiro/sawirada_waaweyn/Roma2.jpg

The funny thing is that in America maybe not everyone knows where Albania is, but inside Europe no one knows the difference between a gipsy or a "Romanian".
Lol, this English couple the other night were complaining about Romanian aggressive begging and pick-pocketing in London & Paris.
I didn't even try to correct them, I said those Romanian crackers are all the same:laugh:

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Nice argument :picard2:

We are as much Huns as you are Dacians.

If we follow Romani-an logic, we can say that Hungarians fought against the Roman Empire in the 400s

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 09:55 PM
The funny thing is that in America maybe not everyone knows where Albania is, but inside Europe no one knows the difference between a gipsy or a "Romanian".
Lol, this English couple the other night were complaining about Romanian aggressive begging and pick-pocketing in London & Paris.
I didn't even try to correct them, I said those Romanian crackers are all the same:laugh:

Romania, really have a problem with Gypsies. I mean if even google ''Romanian'', you're going to get alot of Gypsies.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02432/cable-thieves_2432486b.jpg

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Romania, really have a problem with Gypsies. I mean if even google ''Romanian'', you're going to get alot of Gypsies.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02432/cable-thieves_2432486b.jpg

watch this from 2:40
http://youtu.be/lGWWs-OkPFg?t=2m40s

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 09:58 PM

ROFL

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dsZ4SYdorQ

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7z5DlNVCc

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 09:59 PM

You are pathetic

Lol romanian gypsy dwarf sex slave:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png/783px-Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:00 PM
subhuman language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtvTFyiJYo

Vlach
01-29-2014, 10:01 PM
We are as much Huns as you are Dacians.

If we follow Romani-an logic, we can say that Hungarians fought against the Roman Empire in the 400s

By our logic we are mostly Dacians idiot. You dont have any argument you just say we are not dacians and you probably will post the same evidences from a bozgorian site.

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Romania, Land of Gypsies & Vampires

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYf_H8uWP4

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7jj6ykVNEY

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:04 PM

what about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJqbJkPwVD4

Vlach
01-29-2014, 10:07 PM

How hypocrite you can be? You are muslims, you are poor, you are brown like a shit and you still trying to troll Romania :picard2:

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 10:09 PM
How hypocrite you can be? You are muslims, you are poor, you are brown like a shit and you still trying to troll Romania :picard2:

I think you do not live on this world. Romanians are gypsy dwarf people and racially inferior to everyone in europe.

You are also the country of whores. You have given to europe more than 800,000 romanian prostitutes in a population of only 20 million.

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 10:09 PM
what about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJqbJkPwVD4

lol, just take a look at the statistics Romania has more than 1.000.000 gypsies.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 10:10 PM
I think you do not live on this world. Romanians are gypsy dwarf people and racially inferior to everyone in europe.

Are you stupid? Look on my map. And our economy/history is better than yours. You dont have any argument

Kastrioti1443
01-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Are you stupid? Look on my map. And our economy/history is better than yours. You dont have any argument

Romanians are the biggest sex slave producers in europe , and your whore girls get sold and trafficked by Albanian and Serbian Mafias. You do not have history, you are vlachic immigrants.

KrashNick
01-29-2014, 10:12 PM

Yep i think you country should be proud i mean every country in Balkan use your girls as prostitutes .

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 10:14 PM

If I'm ''brown'' like shit, then you're black as a coal.

Romanians have more gypsy blood in their veins, than Indians.

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:15 PM
lol, just take a look at the statistics Romania has more than 1.000.000 gypsies.

In Romania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania

Gypsies: 621.573

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians

Romanians: 23.623.890

you suck at math

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 10:17 PM
In Romania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania

Gypsies: 621.573

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians

Romanians: 23.623.890

you suck at math

621.573 REGISTERED Gypsies, You've no idea how many more gypsies there are in Romania without any legitimation or IDs.

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 10:18 PM

Actually the correct number is about 15 million.

Vlach
01-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Romanians are the biggest sex slave producers in europe , and your whore girls get sold and trafficked by Albanian and Serbian Mafias. You do not have history, you are vlachic immigrants.

We dont have history =)))))))))))))))))). Vlad the Impaler? Stephen the Great? Did you ever know who are these guys? These guys fucked you muslims homosexual warriors.

If I'm ''brown'' like shit, then you're black as a coal.

Romanians have more gypsy blood in their veins, than Indians.

I have blue eyes :cool:

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:19 PM
621.573 REGISTERED Gypsies, You've no idea how many more gypsies there are in Romania without any legitimation or IDs.

this is an official number of gypsies living in Romania. If you have your source to prove your arguments, post here

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Romanians claim they are Dacians, and Dacians were related to Illyrians.

So how come Albanians speak their original Illyrian descended language, while romani-ans speak some vlachic gypsy dilect? Did they lose their Dacian language because they are inferior, while Albanians preserved theirs?

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM

source?

InperatoreBT
01-29-2014, 10:21 PM
We dont have history =)))))))))))))))))). Vlad the Impaler? Stephen the Great? Did you ever know who are these guys? These guys fucked you muslims homosexual warriors.

I know, but still some gypsies have blue eyes http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3188/2723658826_93bc27b2db_o.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/ea/c0/5ceac0975978a4dc01c5d46e926387c6.jpg

Vlach

You are so funny. Better to look like a gipsy than like a homo-sexual like you.

Kastrioti1443

Vlad the Impaler was a gypsy who fought for only 6 years against turks and than he got raped. I am catholic actually romanian gypsy son of whore.

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 10:22 PM
You are so funny. Better to look like a gipsy than like a homo-sexual like you.

why dont you post a picture mongrel vlachic subhuman?

SKYNET
01-29-2014, 10:22 PM

So how come Albanians speak their original Illyrian descended language, while romani-ans speak some vlachic gypsy dilect? Did they lose their Dacian language because they are inferior, while Albanians preserved theirs?

we are genetically different like hungarians and other people in the Europe, no one has super high genes that less mixed with other folks, you know it better than me

cally
01-29-2014, 10:23 PM

Albanians and Romanians are closely related. I don't understand the hate :confused:

Szegedist
01-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Albanians and Romanians are closely related. I don't understand the hate :confused:

Why do you insult your people, especially Gheg Highlanders, by relating them to vlachogypsy mongrel midgets?

Drawing-slim

http://youtu.be/ksR1IGYeJOg

Vlach

After 2 hours of searching on google =))))))) You are pathetic.

The Romanian language has been denoted "Daco-Romanian" by some scholars because it derives from late Latin superimposed on a Dacian substratum, and evolved in the Roman colony of Dacia between AD 106 and 275.[192] Modern Romanian may contain 160–170 words of Dacian origin. By comparison, modern French, according to Bulei, has approximately 180 words of Celtic origin.[193]The Celtic origin of the French substratum is certain, as the Celtic languages are abundantly documented, whereas the Dacian origin of Romanian words is in most cases speculative.
It is also argued that the Dacian language may form the substratum of the Proto-Romanian language, which developed from the Vulgar Latin spoken in the Balkans north of the Jirecek line, which roughly divides Latin influence from Greek influence. About 300 words in Eastern Romance languages, Daco-Romanian, Aromanian, Megleno-Romanian, Istro-Romanian, may derive from Dacian, and many of these show a satem-reflex.[citation needed] Whether Dacian forms the substratum of Proto-Romanian is disputed, yet this theory does not rely only on the Romanisation having occurred in Roman Dacia, as Dacian was also spoken in Moesia and northern Dardania. Moesia was conquered by the Romans more than a century before Dacia, and its Latinity is confirmed by Christian sources.

Arianiti
01-29-2014, 10:26 PM

No one was mentioning Romanians in this thread until we had Acquisator writing shit for us.

I do not understand why even myself.

cally
01-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Why do you insult your people, especially Gheg Highlanders, by relating them to vlachogypsy mongrel midgets?

It's da truth

cally
01-29-2014, 10:33 PM
I made the thread peaceful :D :P