View Full Version : Zimbabwe Was Better Run By Whites

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 02:25 AM
Look at this inflation rate.

http://www.learncfds.com/images/Zimbabwe-inflation-graph.jpg

Respectable Zimbabwe Nurses salary is less than a soda price (in the US) now :(

Read more about here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe

Niggers kicked extremely productive Indians out of Kenya and Uganda, huge blow to them later.

Niggers snatched farmlands from Whites in Zimbabwe, guess what they couldn't make production even to 1/4th of what Whites did in the same land.

Bunch of losers.
I really feel sad for those innocent Zimbabwe citizens.

Methmatician
01-30-2014, 02:36 AM
Better for whites, not everyone.

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Even if Whites owned disproportionate wealth (not acceptable by me), inflation was under control.
Now Blacks' situation got extremely worse.

arcticwolf
01-30-2014, 02:45 AM
So why do you dislike blacks so much? I don't really care, just curious.

Crn Volk
01-30-2014, 02:49 AM

Me too, especially an Indian??

Also
01-30-2014, 02:53 AM

Many indians are racist.

albosomething
01-30-2014, 02:55 AM
holy shit this dude makes some racists here look like pacifist/ hippie

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 02:55 AM

I lost something because of Affirmative-Action based on race.
AA policy should have been revoked long time ago, but Blacks never bring themselves up in socio-economic ladder in the US.

5 decades ago, Asians were poorer than Blacks either in the US or in native country (even now) but Asian-Americans (including Indians) climbed up despite facing discrimination.

Blacks from countries like Nigeria are getting Affirmative Action benefits, most Asian countries are poor like Nigeria but Asian should outperform even Whites to get equal share.

I talked about this shit a lot.
I am fed up.

The problem is with Niggers culture, it is unfair that many poor Indians/Asians lose seat to upper middle-class Blacks despite Indians/Asians scoring more.

In many fields (particularly sports), Indians/Asians are extreemely underrepresented that noone cares but underrepresentation of Blacks in high-paying professional jobs or in top-notch universities bother liberal Whites :picard2:

arcticwolf
01-30-2014, 02:58 AM

It's a curious thing. I've seen some Indians that were as dark as blacks. Not sure what this is all about, unless he thinks that blacks give bad name to all dark people, and does not like being bundled together with them. Maybe southasian will explain it to us.

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 02:58 AM

What the fuck you mean by "especially an Indian"

because same skin-color? grow-up this is 2014.

Hatred comes up if things are not fair, it has nothing to with race. I would hate White people too if they are in the place of Blacks. :shrug:

Some TA members are extremely delusional

Also
01-30-2014, 02:59 AM
holy shit this dude makes some racists here look like pacifist/ hippie

There aren't really many racists here. Just look how they condone an ethiopian making fun of blacks raping women.

Smeagol
01-30-2014, 03:00 AM

And now it's bad for everyone.:)

Skerdilaid
01-30-2014, 03:00 AM
Calm your titties down!

arcticwolf
01-30-2014, 03:01 AM
I lost something because of Affirmative-Action based on race.
AA policy should have been revoked long time ago, but Blacks never bring themselves up in socio-economic ladder in the US.

5 decades, Asians were poorer than Blacks either in the US or in native country (even now) but Asian-Americans (including Indians) climbed up despite facing discrimination.

Blacks from countries like Nigeria are getting Affirmative Action benefits, most Asian countries are poor like Nigeria but Asian should outperform even Whites to get equal share.

I talked about this shit a lot.
I am fed up.

The problem is with Niggers culture, it is unfair that many poor Indians/Asians lose seat to upper middle-class Blacks despite Indians/Asians scoring more.

In many fields (particularly sports), Indians/Asians are extreemely underrepresented that noone cares but underrepresentation of Blacks in high-paying professional jobs or in top-notch universities bother liberal Whites :picard2:

I agree with you it should be based on merit only.

Cristiano viejo
Not only Zimbabwe. Look Haiti, South Africa, USA...

Smeagol
There aren't really many racists here. Just look how they condone an ethiopian making fun of blacks raping women.

I'm actually very racist, but I like dr. funky, he's one of the best members.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-30-2014, 03:04 AM

I am the Best! in the forum world here.

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 03:05 AM

He is good in retaliation.
But that does make self-identified racists like you to put Indians below Blacks.

When Indian-Americans are highly respectable (forget bigots) by most White Americans, you look like clown :thumb001:

Smeagol
01-30-2014, 03:07 AM
But that does make self-identified racists like you to put Indians below Blacks.

When Indian-Americans are highly respectable (forget bigots) by most White Americans, you look like clown :thumb001:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/c2/89/cdc2897b346bb4fc632a22ebefeff7a3.jpg

Wadaad
01-30-2014, 03:07 AM
British Raj of India (modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan) was administered with just 30,000 civil servants...I say current Indians cannot replicate such efficient administration...

Also, everywhere the British went, the Hindis tagged along like how rich Saudis tag along their filipina maids nowadays to London and Paris :lol:

Guyana, Jamaica, South Africa, even Fiji, etc...they just had their fill of tag along hindis.

Wadaad
01-30-2014, 03:10 AM

I think its just in your DNA to be such an ass licking sharmoota

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 03:13 AM
Somali Refugee bastard talks about Indian DNA :lol:

I think its just in your DNA to be such an ass licking sharmoota

Fortis in Arduis
01-30-2014, 03:13 AM
The situation in Zambia (old Northern Rhodesia) is not as bad as that of Zimbabwe, formerly known as Southern Rhodesia, and so one could say that it is evident that it is really poor governance, rather than a strictly racial issue, although Zimbabwean policies have been myopically racist and chauvinistic towards non-indigenous people.

EDIT:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/GDP_per_capita_%28current%29%2C_%25_of_world_avera ge%2C_1960-2012%3B_Zimbabwe%2C_South_Africa%2C_Botswana%2C_Za mbia%2C_Mozambique.png

Perhaps I should take that back. :picard2:

Also
01-30-2014, 03:18 AM
I sympathize with your loss because of AA. Blacks feel entitled to special treatment everywhere. They should just take the test like everyone else.
It's absurd, even obscene, to think some people out there are fine with getting vacancies at universities only because they are black when someone else out there who was better and is more advanced than them won't get it. If you give these people the hand they will want the whole arm, so it's better to not give anything.

Anglojew
01-30-2014, 03:29 AM
To be fair Zimbabwe is ruled by a mad dictator. There are plenty of African countries with good governance like Botswana.

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 09:30 AM
lmao this australoid indian is getting nuts right now. :laugh:

http://www.arizonas-world.de/Australien/assets/images/Aborigine.jpg

Astronaut
01-30-2014, 02:55 PM

i have yet to come across an indian who looks like him

Ivan Kramskoļ
01-30-2014, 02:59 PM
yes indeed, thee same could be said of south african now it's a shithole.

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 03:02 PM

not sure if human /10

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 03:08 PM
not sure if human /10

not sure if merits the title 'nicest guy on TA'/10

But yeah, Zimbabwe should be compared to its superior, blacker, less fertile neighbour Botswana.

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 03:19 PM
not sure if merits the title 'nicest guy on TA'/10

i am not nice to everybody ....especially not to people who dont deserve it or get on my nerves

and my comment wasnt meant to make fun of those people or being mean ....i am really not sure if i should consider them human .....everybody has their views

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
i am not nice to everybody ....especially not to people who dont deserve it or get on my nerves

and my comment wasnt meant to make fun of those people or being mean ....i am really not sure if i should consider them human .....everybody has their views

Because they're ugly? Horrendous viewpoint.

Wadaad
01-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Without a doubt there are primitive people in this world...but they are still, people.

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Because they're ugly? Horrendous viewpoint.

no

and i wouldnt support to harm or kill them or anything

i mean i dont want monkeys to be harmed or killed either for example ....or other animals

i know it sounds very harsh but i dont mean it that way even if it is hard to believe ....i also said i am not sure if they are fully human and not that they are not human for sure

also what i think about them wont influence their life anyway so its all good

but we go too much off topic here

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Niggers snatched farmlands from Whites in Zimbabwe, guess what they couldn't make production even to 1/4th of what Whites did in the same land.

Bunch of losers.
I really feel sad for those innocent Zimbabwe citizens.

I don't really feel sad, except then they will wander into civilized lands. They're too corrupt, lazy and stupid to run anything and the farms show that. And it's not just africa but middle east and waki pakistan, too, where they simply can't plant a crop in the ground and harvest it in an efficient manner. Can't do anything for themselves properly.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 03:35 PM
no

and i wouldnt support to harm or kill them or anything

i mean i dont want monkeys to be harmed or killed either for example ....or other animals

i know it sounds very harsh but i dont mean it that way even if it is hard to believe ....i also said i am not sure if they are fully human and not that they are not human for sure

also what i think about them wont influence their life anyway so its all good

but we go too much off topic here

This is ridiculous. Ultimately being human (well, homo sapiens sapiens) is not subject to gradation. Abos can have healthy and fertile offspring with other humans and can do anything any other human can do, their physiology not being removed in any significant way from other humans. They're 'fully human' inasmuch as any other race is.

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 03:46 PM
not sure if human /10

Climate and other natural causes (mutation) can make a human even to have green skin and rose color hair (if Nature wanted it and thus induced)

with penis like noses as well (if natural factors caused it) :lol:

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 03:52 PM
with penis like noses as well (if natural factors caused it) :lol:

you arent talking about me are you ?

Also
01-30-2014, 03:53 PM
This is ridiculous. Ultimately being human (well, homo sapiens sapiens) is not subject to gradation. Abos can have healthy and fertile offspring with other humans and can do anything any other human can do, their physiology not being removed in any significant way from other humans. They're 'fully human' inasmuch as any other race is.

This is the politically correct way to see things. But biologist can't even agree to what a species or a race is (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem). Last time I checked they had over 20 different definitions of it.

Different 'species' can sometimes have fertile hybrid offspring. And the concept of ring species (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species) poses a problem that one can't solve by thinking of species as discrete disjoint groups of individuals that two populations are the same species if they can have fertile offspring. We can have that with three different populations A,B and C, that A and B can produce fertile offspring, and so can B and C produce fertile offspring, but not A and C. Let's just say humans are different and some are closer to monkeys than others, not necessarily aborigenes though.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 03:54 PM
To be fair Zimbabwe is ruled by a mad dictator. There are plenty of African countries with good governance like Botswana.

botswana has a ton of resources, even more than most of africa. It's like saying saudi arabia is run well because it's rich, couldn't be farther from the truth.

GrebluBro
01-30-2014, 03:55 PM
you arent talking about me are you ?

no no :no:

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 03:55 PM
no no :no:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Skeptical_87506e_127195.jpg

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 03:56 PM
This is the politically correct way to see things. But biologist can't even agree to what a species or a race is (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem). Last time I checked they had over 20 different definitions of it.

Different 'species' can sometimes have fertile hybrid offspring. And the concept of ring species (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species) poses a problem that one can't solve by thinking of species as discrete disjoint groups of individuals that two populations are the same race if they can have fertile offspring. We can have that with three different populations A,B and C, that A and B can produce fertile offspring, and so can B and C produce fertile offspring, but not A and C. Let's just say humans are different and some are closer to monkeys than othersm not necessarily aborigenes though.

Different species rarely have fertile offspring. Veeery rarely. Sometimes related species can have infertile offspring, like ligers and mules.

However, you're empirically wrong about the 'monkey' thing (I presume you mean apes?). All humans are descended from at least one population that postdates the human split from the Chimpanzee/Bonobo lineage and thus are equally distinct from chimps in the same way they're equally distinct from fish or cucumbers.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 03:56 PM

Different 'species' can sometimes have fertile hybrid offspring. And the concept of ring species (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species) poses a problem that one can't solve by thinking of species as discrete disjoint groups of individuals that two populations are the same species if they can have fertile offspring. We can have that with three different populations A,B and C, that A and B can produce fertile offspring, and so can B and C produce fertile offspring, but not A and C. Let's just say humans are different and some are closer to monkeys than othersm not necessarily aborigenes though.

The idea of species is just made up.

I would say if it talks may as well call it human, but that doesn't mean we need to take on lots of extra population from the really primitive areas of the world. It's like evolution in reverse.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 03:57 PM
botswana has a ton of resources, even more than most of africa. It's like saying saudi arabia is run well because it's rich, couldn't be farther from the truth.

Diamonds and desert. Zimbabwe has diamonds and fertile land. Really Zimbabwe should be doing better. It was once the breadbasket of southern Africa.

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 03:59 PM

Different 'species' can sometimes have fertile hybrid offspring. And the concept of ring species (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species) poses a problem that one can't solve by thinking of species as discrete disjoint groups of individuals that two populations are the same species if they can have fertile offspring. We can have that with three different populations A,B and C, that A and B can produce fertile offspring, and so can B and C produce fertile offspring, but not A and C. Let's just say humans are different and some are closer to monkeys than others, not necessarily aborigenes though.

Your whole laughable pseudo-argument falls apart when considering that all humans can have with each other fertile offspring. A perfect example are you triracial subhumans from Brazil. So what's your point anyway?

Also
01-30-2014, 04:00 PM
Different species rarely have fertile offspring. Veeery rarely. Sometimes related species can have infertile offspring, like ligers and mules.

However, you're empirically wrong about the 'monkey' thing (I presume you mean apes?). All humans are descended from at least one population that postdates the human split from the Chimpanzee/Bonobo lineage and thus are equally distinct from chimps in the same way they're equally distinct from fish or cucumbers.

Yes, the word for apes and monkeys is the same in my language so I forget to differ and end up using them equaly. But some humans are more ape-ish than others.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Yes, the word for apes and monkeys is the same in my language so I forget to differ and end up using them equaly. But some humans are more ape-ish than others.

Ah yeah, sorry, I forgot you're Portuguese. It's the same in Spanish.

That is in the eye of the beholder. Genetically they're all as different as each other.

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 04:04 PM
But some humans are more ape-ish than others.

May you elaborate please? Social IQ studies? Debunked. Genetically? All the same. So what's your point again?

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Diamonds and desert. Zimbabwe has diamonds and fertile land. Really Zimbabwe should be doing better. It was once the breadbasket of southern Africa.

Desert full of semiconductor stuff. Zimbabwe should be doing well, too, I guess. But it doesn't take much to run either one, basically they got rid of everyone who could run anything.

Also
01-30-2014, 04:07 PM
May you elaborate please? Social IQ studies? Debunked. Genetically? All the same. So what's your point again?

I don't always fell comfortable debating controversial stuff around angry blacks.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Genetically? All the same.

Nope, that part is not true, just propaganda. No offense to you just because you are black. As ethiopian you have about as much in common with SSA as I do.

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't always fell comfortable debating controversial stuff around angry blacks.

Argumentum ad hominem. Interesting way to avoid simple questions which destroy the laughable basis of your laughable world view. But what can we expect from triracials.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Nope, that part is not true, just propaganda. No offense to you just because you are black. As ethiopian you have about as much in common with SSA as I do.

Well, he may be distinct from SSA people, but they still have incredible amounts of 'SSA' blood in them.

It's not propaganda, humans are all equally descended from a group that split of from the chimp/bonobo lineage. Obviously we're not all the same but we're all equally related or unrelated to apes.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Desert full of semiconductor stuff. Zimbabwe should be doing well, too, I guess. But it doesn't take much to run either one, basically they got rid of everyone who could run anything.

Eh?

They both have natural resources but having natural resources doesn't make you rich, necessarily. Look at Sierra Leone, Iraq, and South Sudan.

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Well, he may be distinct from SSA people, but they still have incredible amounts of 'SSA' blood in them.

Nope I just share some amount of genes with other SSA populations which dates back 150 000 years ago when SSA's and ancient Eastafrican split from each other. Not because I am 'mixed' with them. Similiary you could claim that a Italian is an Egyptian/Swede hybrid only because Egyptian/Swede hybrids cluster in Italy. I cluster as close to other SSA populations as to an average European since Horner basically represent the progenitor source founding populations of all Non-African populations. Including Europeans, this has been the mainstream consensus for quite some time now, and has only been corroborated by further studies. East Africans are one of the most genetic diverse populations on this planet, and this plot is a testament to this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/3875/geographicdistancefrome.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
01-30-2014, 04:21 PM

It's not propaganda, humans are all equally descended from a group that split of from the chimp/bonobo lineage. Obviously we're not all the same but we're all equally related or unrelated to apes.

No, it's all propaganda. Base pair by base pair you won't line up even 70% to someone who's not related to you. People with high IQs also have lots of rare changes in their DNA that other people don't have, which don't come from africa and are very rare there. All the hundreds of brain genes under selection come from east asia or west europe, too. So, it's in fact all propaganda and all the differences between races are genetic.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 05:10 PM
No, it's all propaganda. Base pair by base pair you won't line up even 70% to someone who's not related to you. People with high IQs also have lots of rare changes in their DNA that other people don't have, which don't come from africa and are very rare there. All the hundreds of brain genes under selection come from east asia or west europe, too. So, it's in fact all propaganda and all the differences between races are genetic.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, genius IQ is rare in Africa but assuming it's the result of genes would suggest that you and I are closely related to one another despite being Irish-German and English-European Jewish but not to fellow European idiots. Besides that's one thing. We focus on our differences but our similarities far outweigh them.

The 70% thing doesn't include 'junk DNA' which accounts for huge amounts. We're 50-60% similar to bananas when that's counted. Naturally we differ from other people but populations don't differ hugely from other populations.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Nope I just share some amount of genes with other SSA populations which dates back 150 000 years ago when SSA's and ancient Eastafrican split from each other. Not because I am 'mixed' with them. Similiary you could claim that a Italian is an Egyptian/Swede hybrid only because Egyptian/Swede hybrids cluster in Italy. I cluster as close to other SSA populations as to an average European since Horner basically represent the progenitor source founding populations of all Non-African populations. Including Europeans, this has been the mainstream consensus for quite some time now, and has only been corroborated by further studies. East Africans are one of the most genetic diverse populations on this planet, and this plot is a testament to this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/3875/geographicdistancefrome.jpg

I didn't say you were a mix of SSA and whatever, just that you share a lot of their genes. Your genetics look like a SSA/Arab mix, just like a Cypriot looks like an Arab/Swedish mix despite being neither.