PDA

View Full Version : Which ethnicity do ya fear the most

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:32 PM
do tell without fear!

Hadouken
01-30-2014, 01:35 PM
i wouldnt want to be put in an aborigine village where they surround me with their spears and one of them cut carrots and onions to put it in the cooking pot

does that count ?

glass
01-30-2014, 01:36 PM
gheg highlanders

InperatoreBT
01-30-2014, 01:36 PM
Kastrioti1443, he's the real ALBANIAN ARYAN, he's the purest of them all. He's Jesus Christ too.

Kastrioti1443
01-30-2014, 01:38 PM
gypsies, cherkezis like holy trinity and uralid russians

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Kastrioti1443, he's the real ALBANIAN ARYAN, he's the purest of them all. He's Jesus Christ too.

Why do you fear him? Because he is Jesus!??

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:40 PM
i wouldnt want to be put in a aborigine village where they surround me with their spears and one of them cut carrots and onions to put it in the cooking pot

does that count ?
Yes sire! That does count!
Being pricked with sharp metal sticks and uneven stone surfaces while simmering in a pot with water boiling upto 100 degress is sure as hell nasty!

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:41 PM
gypsies, cherkezis like holy trinity and uralid russians

You fear Gypsies?
Or hate them
These are 2 different things....

Kastrioti1443
01-30-2014, 01:42 PM
You fear Gypsies?
Or hate them
These are 2 different things....

both

InperatoreBT
01-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Why do you fear him? Because he is Jesus!??

He's real Albanian, I'm just a ''cherkezi''. Everyone knows him as Jesus Christ. He's going to unite all Gheg Highlanders and kill us ''mixed'' Albanians.

Lithium
01-30-2014, 01:45 PM
We are not European Barbarians, you as an Indian are so much lower than us.

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:45 PM
We are not European Barbarians, you as an Indian are so much lower than us.

You sir, are a complete retard and a disgrace to humanity
So kindly fuck off from my thread

Lithium
01-30-2014, 01:48 PM
I was here long before you even had internet :)

Lithium
01-30-2014, 01:50 PM
How dare you come into a forum for EUROPEAN culture and write bullshit about Europeans?

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:50 PM
I was here long before you even had internet :)

I have known Skadi since the days of Nordhammer miserable shit.
Before you were struggling to wear your mama's panties

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 01:54 PM
How dare you come into a forum for EUROPEAN culture and write bullshit about Europeans?

Suck my dick, piece of shit
I dare you to do anything you like, little Bulgarian Mongol's spawn

Insuperable
01-30-2014, 02:00 PM
Very well put by writing body snatchers. I fear Gypsies the most, especially those who carry native names (in the news a few days ago there was a report on some Gypsy family and their surname was "Horvat" lol Gypsies who are called Horvat) and look more Euro and try to pass as natives by hiding their ancestry. No matter how you want to distance yourself from them they keep coming to you. This is the worst fear.

SKYNET
01-30-2014, 02:01 PM
I'd change the poll, especially this South Asian (Computer Geeks or Street Thieves) south asians are fairly amateurs at the IT industry, generally in the programming writing the qualitative code using by code translators and compilators, while the minority of the computer geeks from the Eastern European countries are most creative and qualified in that area. You know what I mean :)

Kastrioti1443
01-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Very well put by writing body snatchers. I fear Gypsies the most, especially those who carry native names (in the news a few days ago there was a report on some Gypsy family and their surname was "Horvat" lol Gypsies who are called Horvat) and look more Euro and try to pass as natives by hiding their ancestry. No matter how you want to distance yourself from them they keep coming to you. This is the worst fear.

This was totally my point, you read my mind.

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 02:03 PM
I'd change the poll, especially this South Asian (Computer Geeks or Street Thieves) south asians are fairly amateurs at the IT industry, generally in the programming writing the qualitative code using by code translators and compilators, while the minority of the computer geeks from the Eastern European countries are most creative and qualified in that area. You know what I mean :)

Buddy, even if 5% of South Asian immigrants to US are actually qualified, even then its a big number in absolute sense. So bear with me.

SKYNET
01-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Buddy, even if 5% of South Asian immigrants to US are actually qualified, even then its a big number in absolute sense. So bear with me.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion, but according to the IT world users that the most Indian code writers suck in the programming. For example you should ask Ukrainians or even Russians what they think about. 5% of South Asian? Okay, but I'm talking about the quality, not quantity.

Vlach
01-30-2014, 02:10 PM
Why Balkan=European barbarians? LOL
And UK. football hooligans? This is history, nowadays best football hooligans are slavs (Poland,Serbia,Croatia)

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 02:11 PM
I respectfully disagree with your opinion, but according to the IT world users that the most Indian code writers suck in the programming. For example you should ask Ukrainians or even Russians what they think about. 5% of South Asian? Okay, but I'm talking about the quality, not quantity.

I must also respectfully say something : You don't understand.
Lets say there are 100,000 indian coders shipped to usa and only 5,000 of them are actually brilliant, 70,000 are just average and 25,000 are retards.
But that number will still be higher than measely 200-300 coders from Ukraine or any other East European nation.
And I can substantiate my claim by stating a shitload of startups started by Indian immigrants that grew successful in the West.
Iam not saying East Euro programmers are bad, jus that they are not known for this.

simple_guy
01-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Why Balkan=European barbarians? LOL
And UK. football hooligans? This is history, nowadays best football hooligans are slavs (Poland,Serbia,Croatia)

my bad. I may not be aware, but this stereotype is oftentimes true.

SKYNET
01-30-2014, 02:24 PM
I must also respectfully say something : You don't understand.
Lets say there are 100,000 indian coders shipped to usa and only 5,000 of them are actually brilliant, 70,000 are just average and 25,000 are retards.
But that number will still be higher than measely 200-300 coders from Ukraine or any other East European nation.
And I can substantiate my claim by stating a shitload of startups started by Indian immigrants that grew successful in the West.
Iam not saying East Euro programmers are bad, jus that they are not known for this.

Sure, they are not bad, because they write most of the qualified codes among the codes written by Indians and you are disagree with me again :) I'm not making this up you know, you are also able to search using the google search machine online to find validate evidence and arguments

visit this weblink and read that text
http://www.srirangan.net/2013-10-bad-indian-programmers

this is not single source you can find on internet

morski
01-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Indians. I'm afraid of being raped to death and eaten.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Papuan New Guinean. Like dis guy with boomerang.
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Who-Are-the-Australian-Aborigines-3.jpeg

:D

Methusalem
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Papuan New Guinean. Like dis guy with boomerang.
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Who-Are-the-Australian-Aborigines-3.jpeg

:D

Bullshit he is Indian cannibal rapist.

Linebacker
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
I don't fear any ethnicity.They all can bleed,so as long as I got my 45. no one can touch me.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Bullshit he is Indian cannibal rapist.

Does he looks like Indian and rapist to you?! Since he doesn't to me....Although cannibal it might be. :rolleyes2:

Black Wolf
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
No one.

Arianiti
01-30-2014, 02:47 PM
I fear all of them :)

La Misse
01-30-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm not afraid of any race, because i don't belive that the race make people bad or nice. I think that bad people are everywere, in every continent , every country, every religion, age, political vew... my point is that peope are not the same just because they have the same ethnicity and share the same language and tradition. There are even twin brothers who the one became a nice person and the other ends in jail. But i think, im afraid of Pakistani people, i don't like the way they see girls when they walk close to them, and they have a day in every week where they became females and have erotic things with other males.. disgusting plus they marry their cousins.

Eckhart
01-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Indian calling balkanites barbarians while they rape everything that moves 24/7 and literally live in floating shit.

I voted "No one" but maybe i should have voted Indians because i fear i would get malaria if an indian would try to touch me.

Being surrounded in shit gives you natural immunity, i give you a + in that.

Longbowman
01-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Let me step in for Portusaus and say:

"Why have you not included the Jews here?"

Herbalist
01-30-2014, 03:00 PM
American whites. They go on mass shootings, lose their tempers easily, bomb whole countries, kill people with drones, and are serial killers and shit.

dude
01-30-2014, 03:03 PM
What would be worse, being drop in the middle of an African tribe, in the middle of the black ghetto or in the middle of a Latino gang "protected" neighborhood, or walk the streets of Fallujah? I think you will have better luck swimming with the sharks while chumming the waters.

Also
01-30-2014, 03:06 PM
But i think, im afraid of Pakistani people, i don't like the way they see girls when they walk close to them, and they have a day in every week where they became females and have erotic things with other males.. disgusting plus they marry their cousins.

I wasn't aware homosexuality was wide spread among pakistanis men.

dude
01-30-2014, 03:09 PM
American whites. They go on mass shootings, lose their tempers easily, bomb whole countries, kill people with drones, and are serial killers and shit.

I call bullshit in this, these are things all ethnicities do. American white neighborhoods are the safest.

dude
01-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Oh yes it is. It is a Muslim thing. Men who cannot afford a wife fuck each other in the ass.

Also
01-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh yes it is. It is a Muslim thing. Men who cannot afford a wife fuck each other in the ass.

Straight men doing each other?

La Misse
01-30-2014, 03:13 PM

Me neither, but i have heared many people saying that. One day of the week they(males) wear sandals and that means that day they are gay.

dude
01-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Straight men doing each other?
Yeah. It is normal in the middle east to see men friends walking around on the street holding hands. I am not making this up, they do it because they will never have a woman under Allah's approval. That's why many are lured to commit suicide bombing, they are promised sex in the after life.

Also
01-30-2014, 03:16 PM
I am not making this up, they do it because they will never have a woman under Allah's approval.

Why not?

dude
01-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Why not?

Because they are poor and can't afford it. Wives are bought, like property. Using a prostitute is forbidden to good Muslims. I found this out when I was in the middle east, at first I could not believe until I heard it from actual Arabs. They look at it as something normal and openly talk about it.

Smaug
01-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Indians (Ignorant pricks).

What's wrong with our Idian posters?

Also
01-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Because they are poor and can't afford it. Wives are bought, like property. Using a prostitute is forbidden to good Muslims. I found this out when I was in the middle east, at first I could not believe until I heard it from actual Arabs. They look at it as something normal and openly talk about it.

Prostitutes are forbidden but homosexualism is not?

dude
01-30-2014, 03:30 PM
Prostitutes are forbidden but homosexualism is not?
That's right. However, there are prostitutes for the bad Muslims, because if a woman divorces she is forced into prostitution.

rhiannon
01-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Nobody on the basis of ethnicity or race alone.

Everything is situational.

armenianbodyhair
01-31-2014, 08:47 PM
I fear no one based on ethnicity alone.

Leo Iscariot
02-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Clowns.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Actually Russians
Then the Irish