View Full Version : Hard Body Workout

Guapo
12-01-2009, 03:33 AM
C'mon guys.This will inspire you.

https://youtu.be/7nTIquNMMw8

Absinthe
12-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Built like a man with fake boobs.

Her arms are frightening, her abs are disgusting! I wonder, does any heterosexual male actually like this? There is nothing feminine (silicone implants don't count)... :(

Cail
12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Her arms are frightening, her abs are disgusting! I wonder, does any heterosexual male actually like this?

I do :D. I like muscular women - not bodybuilder type (which are apes), but girls like this one are :thumb001:. Abs are sexy. Btw, those girls who also make squats have perfect legs and round muscular butts, which is incredibly cool.

Loki
12-01-2009, 11:27 PM
My Hungarian ex-gf had a body (and stomach definition) like that. She was a top national athlete.

Lars
12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Great work ethics, although five minutes are nothing.
Looks like she is trying to drink herself into shape.
Huge fake breasts make her look like a slut.
It looks like she is in a city of sand people.

Birka
12-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Is there proof that her breasts are fake? I have seen naturals that look similar.

If you were her boyfriend, you would have to be in fantastic shape just to keep up with her.

Osweo
12-02-2009, 03:36 AM
I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before... ;)

Ah yes...
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6320/12145susanabytimfox147.jpg

Heimmacht
12-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Very nice, I wish I could do these excersises without hurting my wrists too much ( my wrists are very weak ).

I like a little muscle tone, my sister and I can create muscle tone very fast even if we just start training once a week. My mom when she was younger had fabulous abs because of kickboxing.

Arrow Cross
12-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Her arms are frightening, her abs are disgusting! I wonder, does any heterosexual male actually like this? There is nothing feminine (silicone implants don't count)... :(
Strong and fit women can be highly attractive, especially today, when the plaza weakling type is the trendy norm. A stronger, healthier body also hosts a stronger, healthier personality, though if overdone, it can be ridiculous indeed. But femininity can be preserved with some nice muscles.

I'm certainly not one to be dominated, but if I want a cute lil' innocent thing to fondle and cuddle to, I'll buy a kitten. :p