PDA

View Full Version : Is there something homoerotic about regularly looking at idealized phenotypes of your sex?

Anglojew
02-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Is there a homoerotic element to regularly viewing and commenting about idealized racial phenotypes of your sex?

Prisoner Of Ice
02-02-2014, 08:44 AM
Only if you forget to say "no homo".

I guess I am both manly enough and old enough that sex or awkwardness rarely enters into my thoughts when I simply look at people. I have never been too keen about the bodybuilding idea, though, even though I am big into strength training and fitness in general. It's like the appearance without the reality - kind of like putting on a pair of glasses to look smarter or something.

McCauley
02-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Atlantids, your opinions?

d3cimat3d
02-02-2014, 08:47 AM
u mirin'?

Hadouken
02-02-2014, 08:48 AM

this

seriously though : only if you want to sleep with the guy

you dont need to be gay to see who is attractive and who is not (in your eyes) and also it can have also other reasons like when you for example are working out and want to settle a goal and look at a mens bodies and think "i want to look that too" etc.

same with fashion etc.

Anglojew
02-02-2014, 08:55 AM

I guess I am both manly enough and old enough that sex or awkwardness rarely enters into my thoughts when I simply look at people. I have never been too keen about the bodybuilding idea, though, even though I am big into strength training and fitness in general. It's like the appearance without the reality - kind of like putting on a pair of glasses to look smarter or something.

Yeah, I always thought bodybuilders were often latent homosexuals.