PDA

View Full Version : Kosovo bans muslim call to prayer.

InperatoreBT
02-02-2014, 04:05 PM
I've just seen it on news, it seems that Kosovar goverment banned Islamic call to prayer and Christian one too.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Source?

KrashNick
02-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Jo nuk e ka ndal krejt po veq thirrjen e ezanit me za me te vogel kjo ashtu vlene edhe per kembanen e katedrales

InperatoreBT
02-02-2014, 04:09 PM
I've seen it on news on tv.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 05:14 PM
They have to ban those subhumans using big ass speakers for their fucking prayers! I have seen it in Prizren, where the whole fucking city gets terrorized by their prayers...

Machete
02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
well done my brothers, you are in good way.

curiousman
02-02-2014, 06:36 PM
What is a Christian call to prayer?

KrashNick
02-02-2014, 06:37 PM

Bell ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JX_kPqti2u4/UkdRA-x_JMI/AAAAAAAADOo/5Xec8-0WAVs/s1600/Katedralja%2BNena%2BTereze%2Bne%2BPrishtine(foto%2 BS.S.).jpg

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 06:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfDMj0bPj_U

curiousman
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Church towers? There are no muezzin in Christianity.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Church towers? There are no muezzin in Christianity.

NO shit?

curiousman
02-02-2014, 06:49 PM
I wonder what could they ban, bells?

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM
I wonder what could they ban, bells?

Start making sense!

DarkSecret
02-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Good. Religion shouldn't affect people's life. Turks support you don't worry after AKP and false Turks are gone from Turkey we will ban prayer calls too...

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Good. Religion shouldn't affect people's life. Turks support you don't worry after AKP and false Turks are gone from Turkey we will ban prayer calls too...

You are not Turk, care for Georgia you SoB.

Agron
02-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Why did they ban it?

DarkSecret
He is not a Turk don't mind him....

Mehmet
Chill bro, no one gives a fuck what a turk says.

why you felt compassion to them? that's because i pointed your example?
:)

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Why did they ban it?

They banned it because they were using large ass speakers that you could literally hear it from 30 km away. Last time I was there, it really shocked me when I heard it as I did not know what it was. People have been complaining about it, because like five in the morning they would start blasting it.

Prengs
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
You are not Turk, care for Georgia you SoB.

Kemal Ataturk is father of Turkish nation...and your ideology is pretty againt Kemalism (and turkism).

StonyArabia
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
They certainly should not have banned the call prayers after all they are an Islamic nation, even if they are nominal Muslims. That said if they limited the volume that's good. Banning something out right is not really the correct method of going about it. That said I do hope you guys will truly prosper.

Agron
02-02-2014, 07:08 PM
They banned it because they were using large ass speakers that you could literally hear it from 30 km away. Last time I was there, it really shocked me when I heard it as I did not know what it was. People have been complaining about it, because like five in the morning they started blasting it.
You might be exagerating it with the 30km, but the call to prayer is meant to be heared by many people. But anyway, I guess the call to prayer is pretty meaningless if so few people go to pray.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 07:09 PM
They certainly should not have banned the call prayers after all they are an Islamic nation, even if they are nominal Muslims. That said if they limited the volume that's good. Banning something out right is not really the correct method of going about it. That said I do hope you guys will truly prosper.

That is not what we are!

Eckhart
02-02-2014, 07:09 PM

They are an "Albanian" nation. Get your religion with you and never come back in our lands.

Prengs
02-02-2014, 07:10 PM
OHHH YOU FUCKING NIGGER TURK, YOU SON OF A TURKISH-ARAB WHORE, YOU FUCKING DARK UNIBROW SUBHUMAN, YOU FUCKING BROWN NIGGER ARAB MIXTURE BETWEEN TURKS, ARABS, MONGOLS, SYRIANS AND EGYPTIANS.

Calm down He is not Turk...He is gipsy/taliban without identity. Radical muslims or christians have not identity, they are slaves to themselves.

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Kemal Ataturk is father of Turkish nation...and your ideology is pretty againt Kemalism (and turkism).
Nope he was the father of Kemalists only. Most Turks don't really like him.
You could now find more Stalinists in Russia than Kemalists in Turkey.

Immigrant? Immigrants always rule Turkey you can't do shit about it. Turkey is useless without us. Even your prime minister is Georgian(I am not Georgian nor immigrant by the way but your brain can't realise the difference) I would be careful about what I say because Erdogan is a holy man you know...

Nah. Turks rule over Turkey.
Erdo is just a decoration to make mongrel people without any pride happy. people like you.

Telling Georgians rule over Turkey by showing Erdogan would be like pretending Blacks rule over America through Obama.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
You might be exagerating it with the 30km, but the call to prayer is meant to be heared by many people. But anyway, I guess the call to prayer is pretty meaningless if so few people go to pray.

I am not exaggerating it, majority of Albanians in Kosova do not care much about any religion, and especially when it becomes an obstacle and ruins your whole fucking day because of their large ass speakers. I have an uncle that lives in Kastriot(Obiliq), and his apartment is right beside the Church and Mosque, they literally share the property together. Both institutions compete which one is making more noise. In all, you couldn't fucking relax, and it really becomes annoying after a while..

TheMagnificent
02-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Immigrant? Immigrants always rule Turkey you can't do shit about it. Turkey is useless without us. Even your prime minister is Georgian(I am not Georgian nor immigrant by the way but your brain can't realise the difference) I would be careful about what I say because Erdogan is a holy man you know...

Your statement ''Turkey is useless without us'' is as stupid as Mehmet's retarded racism, and both lead to the same.

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 07:16 PM
:) So much barking.
Is it compulsory for Turks to support Albanians over Serbs?
What if Turks want to support Serbs?

DarkSecret
02-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Time is coming Mehmet sorry. Kemalism will prevail again and you will run away from our country again...

DarkSecret
02-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Your statement ''Turkey is useless without us'' is as stupid as Mehmet's retarded racism, and both lead to the same.

Dinsizin hakkından imansız gelir... Sizin de pek Mehmet'e karşı çıktığınızı görmedim bir "hooked nose" olarak artık sabrım taşıyor...

cally
02-02-2014, 07:18 PM
That is not what we are!

If you count celebrating bajram with beer

VAARON
02-02-2014, 07:19 PM
I've just seen it on news, it seems that Kosovar goverment banned Islamic call to prayer and Christian one too.

why christian one ?? since when do christians shout in morning ?!

Loki
Wow, excellent news. Hats off to Kosovars, they are really progressive.

Shah-Jehan
Yeah, good for Kosovo, I mean there is not much reason really do even have the Adhan sung when Kosovars barely pray anyway. It doesn't mean people who pray can't pray either, Muslims in here pray without it and so can the religious Kosovars.

In political terms(conditions in the thread), even if it is not related to the issue,Kosovo should distance itself from Turkey and Turkey from Kosovo, if the environment in Kosovo or Albania is so much Turkophobic, I see no point in Turkish foreign policy in the Balkans centred around the well-being of Balkan Muslims (since they aren't even practising largely anyway). Turkey should rather look to the east, in Central Asia and Caucasus for allies, not the Balkans.

arcticwolf
02-02-2014, 07:20 PM

LOL

You are such an Arab hippie! You make little sense, are incoherent but man the good vibes are there! You are a rare treasure! :laugh:

Eckhart
02-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Europe does not have Islamic nations, never has and never will. Albanians are "Albanians" nor Catholic or Muslim or Orthodox. We don't need religions deriving from Judaism, we make our own fate.

Take your chrrist and allah and get the fuck out of our peninsula with your semitic gods.

Prengs
02-02-2014, 07:21 PM

Your logic like as radical muslim, think only how to torture and threat. Do not have to do good anything else in life.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 07:21 PM

Doesn't have that luxury since Serbs are known to backstab you like lil bitches (heck both of you are backstabbing bitches you can't trust), but don't worry about since you did and still do support Serbs more than Albanians anyways. :thumb001:

cally
02-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Doesn't have that luxury since Serbs are known to backstab you like lil bitches (heck both of you are backstabbing bitches you can't trust), but don't worry about since you did and still do support Serbs more than Albanians anyways. :thumb001:

If he happened to live next to them as a Muslim, I'm sure he'd change his mind quickly :D

Eckhart
02-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Rest of Balkan you understand today is the year of your Illyrian/Albanian lords. Yes, praise your Albanians lords!

Stop living with a calendar that starts with the birth of a rabbi in middle east, live in the year of your ALBANIAN GODS!

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 07:28 PM
If he happened to live next to them as a Muslim, I'm sure he'd change his mind quickly :D

Mentality wise are basically the same when it comes to Albos, historically was like that.....But yeah for sure his ass would be kicked if he isn't seen as useful to them. :thumb001:

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 07:30 PM
In political terms(conditions in the thread), even if it is not related to the issue,Kosovo should distance itself from Turkey and Turkey from Kosovo, if the environment in Kosovo or Albania is so much Turkophobic, I see no point in Turkish foreign policy in the Balkans centred around the well-being of Balkan Muslims (since they aren't even practising largely anyway). Turkey should rather look to the east, in Central Asia and Caucasus for allies, not the Balkans.

Erdo was threatening the Americans some months ago to leave NATO and join the Shanghai Cooperation (Rus+China).
Putin had been begging to Turks to stop EU bid and cooperate with Russia.

If Turkey leaves Nato, that's not only Americans, but Albanians would have it in the ass too :)

TheMagnificent
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Dinsizin hakkından imansız gelir... Sizin de pek Mehmet'e karşı çıktığınızı görmedim bir "hooked nose" olarak artık sabrım taşıyor...

Bir 'immigrant' olmayan Türk vatandasi olarak da senin lafin bana dokunuyor. Ne yapmali simdi?

Mehmet'in de bekçisi felan degilim; postlari da genelde midemi bulandirdigi için aldiris etmiyorum. Forumu zaten eskisi kadar takip etmiyorum.

La Misse
What time is it?

Prisoner Of Ice
They have to ban those subhumans using big ass speakers for their fucking prayers! I have seen it in Prizren, where the whole fucking city gets terrorized by their prayers...

Yeah, this is the worst thing on earth. You can feel it draining your brain.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Erdo was threatening the Americans some months ago to leave NATO and join the Shanghai Cooperation (Rus+China).

If Turkey leaves Nato, that's not only Americans, but Albanians would have it in the ass too :)

Thank you mother Turkey for keeping us safe:rolleyes:

Eckhart
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM

I dare not imagine what kind of disgusting river rat is behind the screen typing this

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 07:35 PM

Let me ask you something, have you any basic knowledge what GEOPOLICY means?! If you did, I pretty sure you wouldn't say these words. :picard2:

La Misse
02-02-2014, 07:37 PM

Turkey won't leave nato becuase every single country weak or strong si powerfull with Nato. Turkey has serious problems with Russia and even if you have such a stong military then you won't have a chance to beat Russkis. Alone you are stron, with Nato you are even stronger. Mer haba :p

Alexq
02-02-2014, 07:39 PM

im moving to kosovo, because here in macedonia I cant sleep

albosomething
02-02-2014, 07:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1517617_1476759019218252_1078718485_n.jpg

cally
Are you an Istanbul Albanian? You make reputation comments in Turkish to my post.

Beside Serbs are the true owners of Kosovo (Kosova is the way Turks called it).
Since nothing in common is left with Albanians, the land can be returned to its real owners.

Serbs are a nation with a strong attitude.
To be fair they hate Islam but it's classical in them. It's not opportunistic as in case of Albanians.
As they have not missed the chances to butcher Catholics (Croats and Hungarians) whenever they found the opportunity.

Sorry what ?? Explain please.

Arianiti
The law says only decrease of volume of Islamic Prayer call and the sound of Church Bells. They haven't banned them completely.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Are you an Istanbul Albanian? You make reputation comments in Turkish to my post.

Beside Serbs are the true owners of Kosovo (Kosova is the way Turks called it).
Since nothing in common is left with Albanians, the land can be returned to its real owners.

Serbs are a nation with a strong attitude.
To be fair they hate Islam but it's classical in them. It's not opportunistic as in case of Albanians.
As they have not missed the chances to butcher Catholics (Croats and Hungarians) whenever they found the opportunity.

Look out for your country first since turks have more chance to be fucked by Kurds, than Albanians ever will in Kosova, since demographically speaking Turkey's future doesn't look quite bright for mongs. :thumb001:

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Turkey won't leave nato becuase every single country weak or strong si powerfull with Nato. Turkey has serious problems with Russia and even if you have such a stong military then you won't have a chance to beat Russkis. Alone you are stron, with Nato you are even stronger. Mer haba :p

Here the threat of Erdogan to USA and NATO.
Turkey doesn't need them.
They need Turkey.

Turkish PM Erdoğan to Putin: Take us to Shanghai

PM Erdoğan pleads with President Putin to allow Turkey into the ‘Shanghai Five,’ in an about-turn from Turkey’s recent re-engagement with the EU

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has again opened up the debate on Turkey’s membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), this time demanding a seat from Russian President Vladimir Putin to save Ankara from “the troubles” of the EU accession process.

Responding to a question over Ukraine’s recent decision to halt a trade pact with the European Union, Putin said the issue had no political dimension and that they would learn from Turkey’s EU experiences.

“We will ask Turkey what we can do. Turkey has great experience in EU talks,” Putin said at a joint conference with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in St. Petersburg. Erdoğan replied: “You are right. Fifty years of experience is not easy. Allow us into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and save us from this trouble.”

Ukraine abruptly abandoned a historic new alliance with the EU on Nov. 21, halting plans for an imminent trade pact with the bloc and saying it would instead revive talks with Russia.

The prime minister said he had conveyed Turkey’s membership request to Putin before. “We care about this.”

Turkey became the first NATO member state to become a “dialogue partner” with the regional body – which is colloquially known as the Shanghai Five – in April. Turkey said the cooperation would strengthen Turkey’s ties with the organization, primarily in the domains of economy and transportation.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-pm-erdogan-to-putin-take-us-to-shanghai.aspx?pageID=238&nID=58348&NewsCatID=359

Turkey had also decided to buy Chinese air defence systems, and did not listen to "white" Nato protestations.

Albanians tend to act is the support of Turks was forever guarantee.
Don't be sure.

And if Turkey leaves Nato (and mates with China and Russia), Alboz need to fear more than anyone else what their outcome can look like.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 07:46 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1517617_1476759019218252_1078718485_n.jpg

Nice!

La Misse
02-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Anyway, i just wanna say. Albanians will never hate each other becuase if religion. No matter how much you try to brake our nation, it will be easier to represent √2 as a rational fraction p/q than to make a Chrstian Albo hating on a Muslim one.

Ciao. :o

cally
02-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Turkey had also decided to buy Chinese air defence systems, and did not listen to "white" Nato protestations.

Don't be sure.

And if Turkey leaves Nato (and mates with China and Russia), Alboz need to fear more than anyone else what their outcome can look like.

We really don't need your "support" !

You sound like a kid in the playground joining forces to pick on others :rolleyes: - stop using politics to make yourself look tough

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Here the threat of Erdogan to USA and NATO.
Turkey doesn't need them.
They need Turkey.

Don't be sure.

Just how we did managed to escape in more harsher circumstances without Turkeys help, we can do it again...In fact Turks historically were more a obstacle than a help, tbh.

PS. Why do you care so much about us anyways, you look to me more of a butthurt from Albanians IRL than anything else...Do they harass, mock you or what?! xD

cally
02-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Just how we did managed to escape in more harsher circumstances without Turkeys help, we can do it again...In fact Turks historically were more a obstacle than a help, tbh.

PS. Why do you care so much about us anyways, you look to me more of a butthurt from Albanians IRL than anything else...Do they harass, mock you or what?! xD

He most definitely lives in his parent's basement and comes here threatening people with imaginary politics

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 08:04 PM
We really don't need your "support" !

If only it was true.
Not only Kosovo in fact, that's the same for the lame Albania.

Pasha Liman Base
Pashaliman was the only Soviet base in the Mediterranean in the 1950s. It was the hot spot of conflict between the Russians and the Albanians in 1961 when Albania pulled out of the Warsaw Pact. Most ships currently there are out of operation. Following the collapse of the Communist regime, the base was rebuilt by Turkey and under a bilateral agreement the Turkish Navy has the right to use it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasha_Liman_Base

Arianiti
02-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Mehmet no one fucks Turkey. LONG LIVE USA !

You Turks are Backstabbers ;)

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 08:06 PM
He most definitely lives in his parent's basement and comes here threatening people with imaginary politics

Kid clearly is delusional, just look out earlier posts he made....Pure craziness.

Now we expect, people like him to give us a teach about geopolitical issues. LOL

cally
02-02-2014, 08:07 PM
If only it was true.

Pasha Liman Base
Pashaliman was the only Soviet base in the Mediterranean in the 1950s. It was the hot spot of conflict between the Russians and the Albanians in 1961 when Albania pulled out of the Warsaw Pact. Most ships currently there are out of operation. Following the collapse of the Communist regime, the base was rebuilt by Turkey and under a bilateral agreement the Turkish Navy has the right to use it.

Why do you have to search weird shit to prove a point

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM
btw i'm not 'threatening' anyone. :) the arrogance of Albaniand just reminded me the threat of Erdogan to Nato, Turkey's desire for a seat in Shangai and the purchase of Chinese air defense systems by Turkish army.
And you can build the long chain when you think of that Serbs are just the Russians of the south.

portusaus
02-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Calm down He is not Turk...He is gipsy/taliban without identity. Radical muslims or christians have not identity, they are slaves to themselves.

Isn't that what Turks are anyway?

Usually Muslim too.

cally
02-02-2014, 08:12 PM
btw i'm not 'threatening' anyone. :) the arrogance of Albaniand just reminded me the threat of Erdogan to Nato, Turkey's desire for a seat in Shangai and the purchase of Chinese air defense systems by Turkish army.
And you can build the long chain when you think of that Serbs are just the Russians of the south.

You still haven't explained why Kosovo belongs to Serbia :) I want to know your thoughts and discuss with you

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 08:13 PM

I'd say arrogant behavior comes from you talking shit about Albanians and yet topic wasn't about Turkey in first place but about K O S O V A interior issues....Capish, home boi.

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 08:13 PM
73 browsing this thread

InperatoreBT
02-02-2014, 08:16 PM
If only it was true.

Pasha Liman Base

Do you guys still rape donkeys in Turkey? Fight the ugly Turks – who have beady eyes, flat noses, and faces that look like battle scarred leather. http://www.newenglandtowncrier.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ruthhookesfriendahmed.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 08:17 PM
You still haven't explained why Kosovo belongs to Serbia :) I want to know your thoughts and discuss with you

Just don't expect arguments from him, since I can guarantee he doesn't have any. :thumb001:

Anglojew
02-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Good move. Hopefully will lead to a modern state free of Saudi style extremism

cally
02-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Just don't expect arguments from him, since I can guarantee he doesn't have any. :thumb001:

I actually really like Turkey. I didn't expect Turks to have these views but that's ok

Whether we are Muslim or atheist ect, we still have cultural ties with Turkey, we're not "opportunistic" we don't support Turkey just for their religion.

Ataman
02-02-2014, 08:27 PM
I actually really like Turkey. I didn't expect Turks to have these views but that's ok

just look at how the average albanian behaves here

The Illyrian Warrior
02-02-2014, 08:29 PM

Not turks, just a turk and its only this delusional kid whom words shouldn't be taken serious in first place.

cally
02-02-2014, 08:29 PM
just look at how the average albanian behaves here

They think it makes them more "Albanian" to hate other nations. It really does not

Mehmet
02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Albanians just reminded me the threat of Erdogan to Nato. I just thought a few steps further the possible consequences for the world and for Albanians.

Turkey lost hope in Nato.
Nato revealed to be weak. They can't break the Russo-Chinese power in Syria.
Nato countries seem lame.
US lack power to fight Russo-Chinese alliance.
West lost Ukraine too.

And Turks seek new ways and deals.

Do you guys still rape donkeys in Turkey? Fight the ugly Turks – who have beady eyes, flat noses, and faces that look like battle scarred leather.

I don't wish necessarily but you'd be telling this to the Chinese soldiers of the Shangai army :)
If it happens that Serbs organize a plot, showing their 'mistreated' minority in Kosovo and sending army.
Like Russians did to Georgia in 2008.

If Turks leave Nato and join Shangai that shall empower Serbs.
Bulgaria, half-way, could also fell to Russian hands.

You'd telling your stories about terrible Turks to them :)

Tomorr
02-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Good thing, they're loud as hell. I was at the castle of Prizren a couple of weeks ago, looking over the city and enjoying the view, when suddenly they started with their freaking loudspeakers all over the city...

Skerdilaid
02-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Albanians just reminded me the threat of Erdogan to Nato. I just thought a few steps further the possible consequences for the world and for Albanians.

West lost Ukraine too.

I don't wish necessarily but you'd be telling this to the Chinese soldiers of the Shangai army :)
If it happens that Serbs organize a plot, showing their 'mistreated' minority in Kosovo and sending army.

Go have a nap and re-energize.

Hurrem sultana
02-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Bosniak and Albanian muslims in Kosovo against this

http://www.info-ks.net/slike/clanci/slike/2014/februar/sejdilar-plakat.jpg

But anyway i dont see anything wrong with this,since they ARE NOT banning it

Drawing-slim
02-06-2014, 12:21 PM

You really are a religious Muslim girl aren't you?:)

Hurrem sultana
02-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Not as much as you are :D

Minesweeper
02-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Is this really true? I can't believe it is. Everything aside, muslims are the most numerous religious group there. Making them mad is not smart.

Hurrem sultana
02-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Is this really true? I can't believe it is. Everything aside, muslims are the most numerous religious group there. Making them mad is not smart.

Its not true,odredjuju dozvoljen nivo buke.Postoji to svugdje u svijetu :D

Loki
02-06-2014, 12:40 PM

That could be good for Bulgaria.

Skerdilaid
02-06-2014, 02:11 PM

Why wouldn't it be true? After all most of the government is actually constituted of this "Muslims" you talking about. Funny part is that the Serbs that are in the government were all against banning it;)

Hurrem sultana
02-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Why wouldn't it be true? After all most of the government is actually constituted of this "Muslims" you talking about. Funny part is that the Serbs that are in the government were all against banning it;)

Its not banned dude,re -read the rule

Skerdilaid
02-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Its not banned dude,re -read the rule

They have banned speakers and such, read the whole thread and you will see my posts:)

cally
02-06-2014, 02:49 PM

Exactly, they're not banning it. Don't understand the hype

Mraz
02-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Is the Adhan banned or just speakers? Is it allowed for an imam to call for prayer without speakers?

Skerdilaid
02-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Is the Adhan banned or just speakers? Is it allowed for an imam to call for prayer without speakers?

Yes, all religions are allowed to pray in their natural way, as God has intended:D

Anatolian Eagle
02-06-2014, 03:18 PM
If true Turks wouldn't be happy. They could even help Serbs, true owners of that land, to finish off what they had started.

You have mental issues. :picard2:

Anatolian Eagle
02-06-2014, 03:30 PM

Whether we are Muslim or atheist ect, we still have cultural ties with Turkey, we're not "opportunistic" we don't support Turkey just for their religion.

Well said, btw!

We should support each due to cultural or political ties, not because of religion. The ban has nothing to do with Turks to begin with. So I recommend everyone to not take some "Turks" here seriously, they're completely brainwashed and even hate Atatürk. So much of representative of Turks. :picard2:

cally
02-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Well said, btw!

We should support each due to cultural or political ties, not because of religion. The ban has nothing to do with Turks to begin with. So I recommend everyone to not take some "Turks" here seriously, they're completely brainwashed and even hate Atatürk. So much of representative of Turks. :picard2:

Exactly ! :)

The Illyrian Warrior
02-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Since government done half of the job, would be great if we finish other half by kicking all Saudi funded Wahhabis left.

Hurrem sultana
02-06-2014, 04:50 PM
They have banned speakers and such, read the whole thread and you will see my posts:)

They are not banning it but deciding the highest decibel level,in fact this law exists everywhere

VAARON
02-06-2014, 05:01 PM
what else to expect from albanian animals :rolleyes2:

from what ive seen on the forum , ten times better than any normal muslim here . keep your mouth clean .

Skerdilaid
02-07-2014, 03:51 AM
They are not banning it but deciding the highest decibel level,in fact this law exists everywhere

Miss spokes women, one of my homies is in da gaverment So it will be banned:)

Hurrem sultana
02-07-2014, 09:25 AM

:picard1:

InperatoreBT
02-07-2014, 09:30 AM

Slip it in her butt.

Loki
02-07-2014, 09:35 AM
It's interesting that in South Africa the call to prayer is totally legal. I come from a relatively small town (pop 10,000 more or less), but we had an Indian community of around 200 or so. They built a mosque, and do a prayer call on Fridays. We can hear it from our house. Hugely annoying but funny! :P

Skerdilaid
02-07-2014, 02:10 PM

Why???

No like what I said or what will be done?:D

The Illyrian Warrior
02-13-2014, 02:54 PM

Tell him to execute this decision asap, we don't need Bosniaks to tell us what should we do or Wahhabi's for that matter.

Petros Houhoulis
09-12-2014, 11:35 AM

Get the fuck out of NATO then.

You confuse NATO with Turkey. NATO is supposed to defend its' member states, not invade other countries. Turkey thinks that NATO is an invasion force, which it is not...

You are lame.

Not everything can (or should) be solved by fighting.

West lost Ukraine too.

Ukraine did never belong to the west in the first place...

Excellent. Now get the fuck out of Europe and NATO.

To send an army, you must have an army. Have you noticed the demographics of Serbia recently?

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is ruled by Russia, which remembers your support to the Chechens, and China, which remembers your support to the Uighurs. I don't think any of them want Turkey to enter the organization.

...Keep masturbating...

Leave that to me... I am better qualified at making arses out of Turks...

The.Mask
09-12-2014, 01:41 PM
It's interesting that in South Africa the call to prayer is totally legal. I come from a relatively small town (pop 10,000 more or less), but we had an Indian community of around 200 or so. They built a mosque, and do a prayer call on Fridays. We can hear it from our house. Hugely annoying but funny! :P

Islam is banned in Angola.

King Claus
09-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Nabba nabba

alb0zfinest
09-12-2014, 03:50 PM
There really is no reason to ban such things. Its an infringement on peoples rights and for no darn good reason (albeit there is never a good reason). If the sound of it is too high than make a law lowering it, not banning it the call completely.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
There really is no reason to ban such things. Its an infringement on peoples rights and for no darn good reason (albeit there is never a good reason). If the sound of it is too high than make a law lowering it, not banning it the call completely.

People don't have a right to make noise at 5am. I don't care how soft. This is Europe, not Saudi Arabia, Muslims set your alarms, and don't fuck with my sleep.

dralos
09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
all mosques are turkish and arabic propaganda bases
none of the mosques are built by albanians

dralos
09-12-2014, 03:54 PM
People don't have a right to make noise at 5am. I don't care how soft. This is Europe, not Saudi Arabia, Muslims set your alarms, and don't fuck with my sleep.
i don't care for that noise but the problem is that they arent operating with albanian intentions but for arabic and turkish ones,thats why they should all be put in jail together with the chetniks :D

alb0zfinest
09-12-2014, 03:55 PM

Actually this doesnt pertain only to muslims but the christian bells as well. And yes people have a right to practice their religion.

And religion has nothing to do with being European, as you are suggesting otherwise.

Arbërori
09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Thank God, Islam should be banned. xD

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Actually this doesnt pertain only to muslims but the christian bells as well. And yes people have a right to practice their religion.

And religion has nothing to do with being European, as you are suggesting otherwise.

Yes, just as there is European culture (hint we're on a European cultural forum), there is such thing as European religion. And banning the noise doesn't prevent them from getting up, they can set an alarm.

Ban church bells, though I never hear those. Just the annoying Muslims disturbing my sleep :D

alfieb
09-12-2014, 03:58 PM
People don't have a right to make noise at 5am.
People have a right to make noise at any hour of the day if it is for a good reason.

I used to live near a train station. Trains 24 hours a day. Police sirens, fire engines, all hours of the day. It was OK, because it wasn't noise for the sake of noise.

I used to live in Rome, not far from the Vatican. Bells, pilgrims, noise is part of life.

If the call to prayer is too loud, make them lower it. Do not say "you cannot practice your religion because we don't like it".

dralos
09-12-2014, 03:58 PM

ignore stefania,his problems arent with that sound but go much deeper,a little clue it has to do with serbian 'knights' LOL
anyway bro ne kosove kto duhen te zhduken krejt se jan krejt te ndertune pi njerzve me interesa kunder shqiptarve,kurqo tmir ska pi ktynve besom mu
kombi ka ma shumte preparsi :D

dralos
09-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Yes, just as there is European culture (hint we're on a European cultural forum), there is such thing as European religion. And banning the noise doesn't prevent them from getting up, they can set an alarm.

Ban church bells, though I never hear those. Just the annoying Muslims disturbing my sleep :D
european religion is paganism

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:03 PM
People have a right to make noise at any hour of the day if it is for a good reason.

For them to wake up is not good reason enough for me. And that's all that's important.

alb0zfinest
09-12-2014, 04:05 PM

Europeans merely adopted christianity from the middle east. Just as when the balkans adopt a food dish from turkey and it does not make it balkan, the same mentality applies for religion.

Like i said they have the right to practice their religion which encompasses call to prayer. If they were harming someone your argument would be plausible, right now though its far from that.

alfieb
09-12-2014, 04:07 PM
For them to wake up is not good reason enough for me. And that's all that's important.

To you.

No-one else cares about your opinion, just as you don't care about anyone else's opinion. The downside of self-centeredness.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Europeans merely adopted christianity from the middle east. Just as when the balkans adopt a food dish from turkey and it does not make it balkan, the same mentality applies for religion.

Like i said they have the right to practice their religion which encompasses call to prayer. If they were harming someone your argument would be plausible, right now though its far from that.

It's banned, which is great start. I'm happy :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:08 PM
To you.

No-one else cares about your opinion, just as you don't care about anyone else's opinion. The downside of self-centeredness.

It's banned, so I don't have to give a fuck about your or their opinion. :D

alfieb
09-12-2014, 04:10 PM
It's banned, so I don't have to give a fuck about your or their opinion. :D
You live in Kosovo? Thought you were American.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:11 PM
You live in Kosovo? Thought you were American.

I have property in Kosovo.

alfieb
09-12-2014, 04:13 PM

Kidneys? Nah, I think they were sold bro.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Kidneys? Nah, I think they were sold bro.

Are you trying to be funny?

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 04:18 PM

Not that is of much use, how many acres are talking here anyways?!

alfieb
09-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Are you trying to be funny?

I don't try, I do.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:26 PM
I don't try, I do.

What are you doing exactly but eating, my fat sicilian pig?

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Not that is of much use, how many acres are talking here anyways?!

It's of enough use, I rent it out to a Serbian family from Krajina. It's a small house with land, I don't know the acres off my head.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 04:31 PM
It's of enough use, I rent it out to a Serbian family from Krajina. It's a small house with land, I don't know the acres off my head.

Doubt that would last long since area around Ferizaj basically is going emptier each year by Serbs but the point was you ain't using yourself.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Doubt that would last long since area around Ferizaj basically is going emptier each year by Serbs thus the point was you ain't using yourself.

Ferizaj is far from where I am :D I'm near you, seljak.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Ferizaj is far from where I am :D I'm near you, seljak.

Where exactly? Cause If recall correctly you've always said the village you hail from was near Ferizaj, I guess we're talking about different property then. :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Where exactly? Cause If recall correctly you've always said the village you hail from was near Ferizaj, I guess we're talking about different property then. :D

My village is between Prishtina and Mitrovica, closer to Prishtina. I see you still don't know geography. The apartment is given to my father during communist times (at those times you had to apply for an apartment and you either got it or didn't, you didn't even have to pay). And is in Mitrovica. We're sort of neighbors, well the Krajina Serbs are :D

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 04:49 PM
My village is between Prishtina and Mitrovica, closer to Prishtina. I see you still don't know geography. The apartment is given to my father during communist times (at those times you had to apply for an apartment and you either got it or didn't, you didn't even have to pay). And is in Mitrovica. We're sort of neighbors, well the Krajina Serbs are :D

I guess you should've correct yourself with Ferizaj blunder since I could bet with my life you kept mention Ferizaj numerous times but doesn't matter nor isn't a much of importance, but is quite interesting that you own an apartment in Northern side of Mitrovica so does my father which got the apartment from Trepca enterprise back in Yugo times and we still own the properties in northern side, 4 acres of land in "Lagjia e Minatorve" and an apartment I've spoke about near court building.

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:05 PM
fucking vlachs from croatia are coming in kosova as colonisators like in the old times,fucking degenerated scum

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 05:13 PM
fucking vlachs from croatia are coming in kosova as colonisators like in the old times,fucking degenerated scum

Trust me they don't posses much threat in terms of numbers but still is unacceptable in what pretext Kosovan goverment allows this illegals to settle in without documents or without scanning their background if they come with criminal past or not cause there are rumors many do have criminal past in Croatia and Bosnian war therefore Kosovan government should've checked every single one at any cost who comes in and out.

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Trust me they don't posses much threat in terms of numbers but still is unacceptable in what pretext Kosovan goverment allows this illegals to settle in without documents or without scanning their background if they come with criminal past or not cause there are rumors many do have criminal past in Croatia and Bosnian war therefore Kosovan government should've checked every single one at any cost who comes in and out.
most are criminals except the old ladies probably some of them too but the others are all criminals
but i'm not surprised since many of members of the current kosovan government are puppets of servia
but things will change now with the new government :D

Minesweeper
09-12-2014, 05:23 PM

Same can be said about you, Vlach from the mountains who came down to Djakovica and now thinks he's the native. You said it yourself.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 05:23 PM
most are criminals except the old ladies probably some of them too but the others are all criminals
but i'm not surprised since many of members of the current kosovan government are puppets of servia
but things will change now with the new government :D

Until we have this incompetent idiot in government who fulfill all demands from Serb minority party nothing gonna change for better, but hopeful things gonna move in right direction with all other Albanian parties taking over the government and start demanding same thing as Serbs did for own people in dialogue, also I'm hopeful Albin Kurti taking the responsibility to lead the dialogue won't sacrifice own sovereign to open the road for Serbia into EU like thaqi did.

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Same can be said about you, Vlach from the mountains who came down to Djakovica and now thinks he's the native. You said it yourself.
i'm illyrian i'm a native everywhere in western balkan and truth be told my albomontenegrin ancestry is a small part of me but my ancestors were the ones who built the city and not serbs since gjakova always was majority albanian
ps i've also ancestry from kosova,nish and sandzak

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Until we have this incompetent idiot in government who fulfill all demands from Serb minority party nothing gonna change for better, but hopeful things gonna move in right direction with all other Albanian parties taking over the government and start demanding same thing as Serbs did for own people in dialogue, also I'm hopeful Albin Kurti taking the responsibility to lead the dialogue won't sacrifice own sovereign to open the road for Serbia into EU like thaqi did.
yes that last part is the best,i really hope that he also will not forget our brothers in serbia

Minesweeper
09-12-2014, 05:32 PM
i'm illyrian i'm a native everywhere in western balkan and truth be told my albomontenegrin ancestry is a small part of me but my ancestors were the ones who built the city and not serbs since gjakova always was majority albanian

You are native to the mountains of Northern Albania. Nothing more.

Prince Of Macrobia
09-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Source??

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 05:35 PM

At least better to be native of mountainous part in Balkans then an uninvited guest of lowland or whatever place that might be in Balkans. :D

Minesweeper
09-12-2014, 05:38 PM
At least better to be native of mountain part in Balkans then an uninvited guest of lowland or whatever place that might be in Balkans. :D

Maybe but dralos told everyone where his ancestors came from. It's kinda stupid to label others as dirty colonizers when he is a colonizer himself.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 05:38 PM
I guess you should've correct yourself with Ferizaj blunder since I could bet with my life you kept mention Ferizaj numerous times but doesn't matter nor isn't a much of importance, but is quite interesting that you own an apartment in Northern side of Mitrovica so does my father which got the apartment from Trepca enterprise back in Yugo times and we still own the properties in northern side, 4 acres of land in "Lagjia e Minatorve" and an apartment I've spoke about near court building.

You should bet your life on it :D Find where I mention I'm even remote near Ferizaj :D You might be mistaking me for "Herr Abubu" or Kuqezi, only two people I know who are from Ferizaj, even callmyname is nearer Ferizaj than me.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 05:40 PM

The eldest son is now in Beograd studying to be in the army, for ground troops, artillery :D

The daughters are still there.

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 05:41 PM
At least better to be native of mountainous part in Balkans then an uninvited guest of lowland or whatever place that might be in Balkans. :D

Lika is mountainous area of the Balkans.

And Serbs are invited to settle the lands by Byzantine charters :D So you can't speak uninvited when it comes to Serbs. Not to mention Albanians don't decide who is "native" who is "invited" or not.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-12-2014, 05:43 PM
You should bet your life on it :D Find where I mention I'm even remote near Ferizaj :D You might be mistaking me for "Herr Abubu" or Kuqezi, only two people I know who are from Ferizaj, even callmyname is nearer Ferizaj than me.

Ok my eyes betrayed me then, but could've been I confused with your genetic relatives when Ferizaj name came in play so I mistakingly took as place you hail from. :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Ok my eyes betrayed me then, but could've been I confused with your genetic relatives when Ferizaj name came in play so I mistakingly took as place you hail from. :D

Herr Abubu is only relative I have from Ferizaj. Most of my genetic relatives in Kosovo come from Gjakova. So be warned Dralos :D

The Illyrian Warrior
Lika is mountainous area of the Balkans.

And Serbs are invited to settle the lands by Byzantine charters :D So you can't speak uninvited when it comes to Serbs. Not to mention Albanians don't decide who is "native" who is "invited" or not.

Are you aware settling in around 6-7 century isn't at slightest near native populace which lived way before Slavs came in, true Byzantine empire took decision for you to settle in but gone out of control the spread of Slavs in Balkans which subsequently resulted for Byzantine as a major blow for centuries to come.

Also Albanians do have to word to say about this subject cause we haven't pop out of nowhere to be insignificant when this development had/s affect us vastly.

dralos
yes those places i mentioned are part of northalbania who got cut away by the great powers

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Herr Abubu is only relative I have from Ferizaj. Most of my genetic relatives in Kosovo come from Gjakova. So be warned Dralos :D
you serious or just joking

dralos
09-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Maybe but dralos told everyone where his ancestors came from. It's kinda stupid to label others as dirty colonizers when he is a colonizer himself.
i'm not a colonizer since i really do come from this area and not like them

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 05:54 PM
you serious or just joking

I'm serious :D Lion share of my Kosovo relatives are from Gjakova, only 2 of them who are not happen to post on this forum, Herr Abubu and Skerdi. And Skerdi mentioned he came out of Gjakova.

dralos
09-12-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm serious :D Lion share of my Kosovo relatives are from Gjakova, only 2 of them who are not happen to post on this forum, Herr Abubu and Skerdi. And Skerdi mentioned he came out of Gjakova.
i guess you're a slavized albo then

Stefan_Dusan
09-12-2014, 06:04 PM

My mother's family is from Plav.

Be more hospitalite to family Dralosovic :D

dralos
09-12-2014, 06:08 PM
My mother's family is from Plav.

Be more hospitalite to family Dralosovic :D
plav is and was very albanian except the bosniaks(exalboz)there so you really are slavized albo my goodness :p

dude
09-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Respects to Kosovo!!

dralos
09-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Respects to Kosovo!!
actually soon it will be called dardania :D

Pjeter Pan
09-12-2014, 07:18 PM
That's good to hear

Is hijab banned in albania and Kosovo?

dralos
09-12-2014, 08:08 PM
That's good to hear

Is hijab banned in albania and Kosovo?
sadly no bcs of turkofils and turks and arabs they are all united with serbs

alb0zfinest
09-12-2014, 08:44 PM

Bro this is old news :D

His mother was probably Albanian. Not sure about his father, but i guess that's why he is so hot headed :p

dralos
09-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Bro this is old news :D

His mother was probably Albanian. Not sure about his father, but i guess that's why he is so hot headed :p
a gjakova bastard apparently