PDA

View Full Version : Gay politician supports pedophilia

Methusalem
02-02-2014, 11:31 PM
The gay Green Politician in Germany and head of Germany's LGBT-movement publicly demands to decriminalize Pedophilia. How sick is that?

His name, Volker Beck:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volker_Beck

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HFl6Cm71P5k/Tu5_vMjt2mI/AAAAAAAAVoM/cgthaKNw8qY/s1600/Volker%2BBeck%2B4.jpeg

In 2003, the German Bundestag decided on his initiative that the Federal Republic of Germany will erect a national memorial in the centre of Berlin for homosexuals persecuted by the Nazi Party.

Great, the minority discriminates the majority.

On 27 May 2006, Beck was attacked and injured during a Gay Rights demonstration in Moscow, called Moscow Pride.[2][3] His attack as well as his participation at the Moscow Pride Festival is featured in the documentary Moscow Pride '06.

Volker Beck Agent Provocateur in Russia, getting beaten by straight Russians because the Russians resist this pervert shit:

http://www.huk-hannover.de/Bilder/VolkerBeck-Moskau1.jpg

Gay politician Volker Beck promoted for years the acceptance of pedophilia per law:

...but the mobilization of the gay movement is the legal point of view as opposed to paedosexuality simple as plugging in equality of homo-and heterosexuality, by deleting the § 175 of the Penal Code and the rights of homosexuals can prevent the cementing of a sexual repressive climate - a requirement to one day fight for the at least partial decriminalization of paedosexuality.

Volker Beck

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_p%C3%A4dosexuelle_Komplex

It should be pointed out that the Greens never amended laws to make life easier for pedophiles, but it's also true that they lacked the power to do so in their early years. And where they did eventually capture seats in state parliaments, such as in the western state of Hesse in 1985, any rhetoric to the effect never materialized into action. The coalition agreement of the first state government that included the Greens, in an alliance with the center-left Social Democratic Party (SPD), included the pledge to both abolish the notorious Section 175, which made homosexual acts between males a crime, as well as to liberalize other parts of the law governing sexual offences. There were never any practical consequences, though.

The party's responsibility begins at the point where an atmosphere arose in which sex with children could be viewed as a normal variant of human desire. In this sense, the Greens were entirely a product of the late 1960s generation, which aimed to free society from the shackles of sexual repression. People who were inhibited and dependent were viewed as the root of all evil.

Some results of this struggle for more freedom are certainly viewed as positive to this day. The Greens fought for the sexual autonomy of women and championed the interests of gays and lesbians, for example. But the party lost its sense of proportion by expanding its range of tolerance to encompass everything, arguing that child sexuality should be allowed to develop without prudery and compulsion. In the end, the Greens also protected pedophiles who sought to act out their violent obsessions with children.

No case exposes this more clearly than that of Willi D., a Green Party politician in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia who raped the two-and-a-half-year-old daughter of his female companion in the spring of 1985. After he was sentenced, the Greens' state party organization advised him to resign from the party, but soon there were those who disagreed. For them, excluding Willi D. from the party would mean "delivering him to the criminal justice system without protection," wrote the "Prison and Justice Task Force" of the Green-Alternative List, the party's branch in the city-state of Hamburg at the time. The group argued that it was inadmissible to portray D. as someone who had "acted out of conviction and deliberate anti-child intentions." In another document, the Prison and Justice Task Force wrote critically that D. was now being "relegated to the male world of prison," in which an "atmosphere of sexual crudeness prevails."

Losing Influence

An incident that occurred in 1985 shows how aggressively the pedophilia activists defended their views. A young woman using a pseudonym told a Green Party panel how family members had abused her as a child, saying that an uncle would take her to a remote parking lot and force her to play with his penis. "I was 11 at the time, and I experienced how horribly brutish sexuality can be," she said. "He stared at me with a piercing look in his eyes, and before I knew it semen was squirting at the windshield." She said she had been traumatized since then, and that the mere sight of semen made her feel sick.

In all of their documents, the pedophile activists had made it clear that sex with children should only occur if it was consensual. In this case, however, BAG SchwuP and various gay state working groups sent out a joint statement that crassly attacked the woman. It said that the statement's author apparently didn't see the need to "acknowledge the discussion that has already taken place in this area. Everyone believes that he/she can simply generalize his/her experiences. 'Girl' is generalized as 'child,' and AN experience is immediately turned into 'childhood experienceS.'"

It took a full seven years after the Green Party was founded before the pedophiles lost their influence. One reason was the women's movement, which could never understand why the Greens became involved with men who want to act out their power fantasies on children. Gays in the party had also had enough of being lumped in with the pedophiles. In early 1987, the SchwuP was dissolved, ending the pedophiles' involvement with the Greens. From then on, there was only the National Working Group on Gays, chaired by Volker Beck.

He had always felt that the pedophiles' demands were wrong, the parliamentarian from Cologne says today. "I always wanted to pursue pure gay and lesbian policy."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/past-pedophile-links-haunt-german-green-party-a-899544-2.html

SkyBurn
02-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Holy crap, there's like 19 threads discussing the same topic at once.

Zaycev
02-02-2014, 11:36 PM

problem, mofo?

Ataman
Faggots and Queers are such degenerates. Whether the 4th Reich or HIV kills them, only time will tell (Let's hope that time is soon doe)

Methusalem
problem, mofo?

Disgusting.

Ataman
02-02-2014, 11:57 PM

This exposes that gay right supporters are bunch of degenerate child molestors. NO TOLERANCE FOR THIS!! WAKE UPP!!!

Yaroslav
02-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Homosexuality and pedophilia are usually complementary.

Silver_Shadow
02-03-2014, 02:15 AM
This exposes that gay right supporters are bunch of degenerate child molestors. NO TOLERANCE FOR THIS!! WAKE UPP!!!
Not really. All this shows is that there are some really sick bastards in high political offices. I support gay rights as you refer to it, but I absolutely detest pedophilia and do not support it one bit. Anyone who harms a child is sick in the head.

Feral
02-03-2014, 02:18 AM
The stupidity in this one is stronk.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 02:36 AM
If muslims really had any morality, they would suicide bomb guys like this.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Not really. All this shows is that there are some really sick bastards in high political offices. I support gay rights as you refer to it, but I absolutely detest pedophilia and do not support it one bit. Anyone who harms a child is sick in the head.

He is not the first or even worst. This is the problem with tolerant politics, there is always something worse riding on what is shown on the surface. Obama was same way, and gay rights bitches have been slowly building to this for at least 20 years. That's why such a stupid issue should never be a focus of national attention.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 06:22 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?113145-Pedophilia-in-Islam&p=2361940#post2361940

:thumb001:

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 08:51 AM
[][/SIZE][/FONT]

:thumb001:

I am Orthodox Christian my pedophile friend from the Mulatto Atlas highlands.