PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine: We dont want to be ruled by Chinese, Niggers, Jews and Russians

RussiaPrussia
02-03-2014, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5JjsR5kTA

Ukrainian Priest who supports the opposition said: We dont want to be ruled by Chinese, Niggers, Jews and Russians (he said moskals which is a slur for russian).

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Can you blame them?

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 04:37 PM
the funniest thing is that he represents religion.

he also said "zhid" = slur for a jew

Unome
02-03-2014, 04:38 PM
(But how about ruled by US???) :cool_002:

US supports all free nations & independence, let freedom from oppression ring! :rockon:

RussiaPrussia
the funniest thing is that he represents religion.

western catholic one

Acquisitor
Can you blame them?

yes, definately. Their country received a great legacy from USSR, insane industry, Krym as potentially a great destination for tourism etc = all of that has been wasted.

Unome
02-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Wasn't 85% of the Ukraine population wiped-out by Russians in WWII??

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 04:43 PM

no?

they were occupied by the nazi Germany and the Germans did wipe out millions of them though.

your ignorance sometimes surprises me.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Did he actually say nigger in he's language? or did he just say"blacks"

Dandelion
02-03-2014, 04:44 PM
A Russophobe antisemite in other words. Two of the worst kinds of racism.

Cleitus
02-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Yes 5 million Ukranians died from Hunger because of Stalin.

RussiaPrussia
02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
the west always suppport the most extremist nutcases to overtrow a goverment. In syria its extremist muslims and in ukraine its radical neo nazis

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 04:47 PM
yes, definately. Their country received a great legacy from USSR, insane industry, Krym as potentially a great destination for tourism etc = all of that has been wasted.

Being a satelite to somebody else is not going to make you a great nation in the long run. I am sure russia would give them tons of loans but transition to new economy takes time, russia itself is only just now recovering. And being an EU member just means the whole place will become a ghost town and then get colonized by third worlders.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 04:48 PM

but it happened 9 years before the world war 2.

RussiaPrussia
02-03-2014, 04:48 PM

and? so did russians

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu4g3l_russians-suffered-most-under-communism-not-ukrainians-or-baltics-9-million-death-people-forgotten_news

Unome
02-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Yes that is what I meant.

Ukraine was wiped-out by both Nazis and Russians.

Cleitus
02-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Yes that is what I meant.

Ukraine was wiped-out by both Nazis and Russians.
The Nazis didnt kill Ukrainians.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Being a satelite to somebody else is not going to make you a great nation in the long run. I am sure russia would give them tons of loans but transition to new economy takes time, russia itself is only just now recovering. And being an EU member just means the whole place will become a ghost town and then get colonized by third worlders.

They have had more than twenty years to adapt and they failed. Their immense industry got destroyed, Krym has been given to the Islamists, nothing new of significance was created and everything of significance is gone. As a nation they have failed and have proven to be unable to build a functioning economy. That inability and general failure has resulted in Ukraine standing on the edge of bankruptcy, and the only solution was to beg Russia for money.

Also, 80% or so of their exports are meant for the Russian market, since the EU doesn't need anything that Ukraine can offer.

d3cimat3d
02-03-2014, 04:52 PM

You're thinking of the Ukrainian famine orchestrated by Stalin, in fact Russian areas of Ukraine were hit hardest so even if it were Russians who carried out Stalin's orders then it was Russians killing Russians. I would know my grandmother was from the hardest hit region Kharkiv and barely survived the ordeal, also I think her growth was stunted as a result because she was a midget.

http://i58.tinypic.com/o089zt.jpg

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 04:53 PM
The Nazis didnt kill Ukrainians.

They killed millions of Ukrainians. Entire villages were wiped to the last man/woman/child. Ukraine has very fertile ground and was seen as the ultimate lebensraum by the Germans.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 04:56 PM
They have had more than twenty years to adapt and they failed. Their immense industry got destroyed, Krym has been given to the Islamists, nothing new of significance was created and everything of significance is gone. As a nation they have failed and have proven to be unable to build a functioning economy. That inability and general failure has resulted in Ukraine standing on the edge of bankruptcy, and the only solution was to beg Russia for money.

Also, 80% or so of their exports are meant for the Russian market, since the EU doesn't need anything that Ukraine can offer.

So what's your point? So therefore they should become a slave nation?

Cleitus
02-03-2014, 04:56 PM
They killed millions of Ukrainians. Entire villages were wiped to the last man/woman/child. Ukraine has very fertile ground and was seen as the ultimate lebensraum by the Germans.
No proof for that. Stop with your Propaganda Itzich.

Unome
02-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Regardless Ukraine has had a hard history, and deserves more than having its beautiful Slavic daughters sold as prostitutes to other nations.

It's disgraceful.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 05:02 PM
So what's your point? So therefore they should become a slave nation?

how do you call someone who abandoned his parent's place and failed to live on his own ? How would you call him when he comes back to his parents to ask for money ? It's not like Ukraine is becoming a slave, on the contrary, it now has better ties with Russia which Ukraine sells 80% of its entire exports to (yes 80%), and it received $16b in emergency help to keep the boat afloat. Ukraine is very close to Russia economically but also traditionally.

if I had to choose a word to describe Ukraine, I'd call it a leech, a parasite which failed to abandon the body feeding it, and returns to suck itself full with blood of its victim, while at the same time while sucking the blood, it's forced to move along with the greater body.

it's just wrong to call this slavery imo. A mosquito sucking blood from your hand is forced to move along with your hand while getting the dose. It doesn't make the mosquito a slave.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 05:07 PM
how do you call someone who abandoned his parent's place and failed to live on his own ? How would you call him when he comes back to his parents to ask for money ? It's not like Ukraine is becoming a slave, on the contrary, it now has better ties with Russia which Ukraine sells 80% of its entire exports to (yes 80%), and it received $16b in emergency help to keep the boat afloat. Ukraine is very close to Russia economically but also traditionally.

if I had to choose a word to describe Ukraine, I'd call it a leech, a parasite which failed to abandon the body feeding it, and returns to suck itself full with blood of its victim, while at the same time while sucking the blood, it's forced to move along with the greater body.

it's just wrong to call this slavery imo. A mosquito sucking blood from your hand is forced to move along with your hand while getting the dose. It doesn't make the mosquito a slave.

Selling stuff to russia does not make it a parasite. Quite the opposite, russia is sucking off its resources and grain production ability it doesn't have, on the cheap.

So now they are saying they want to stand alone, that's a good thing. Of course russia has interest to help them out regardless, like help them get rid of islamists. But islamists are not their fault, if anything they are fault of the west, who encourages them. So joining EU would be like surrendering to the islamists. It would also ensure ukraine is completely overrun by them because it means ukraine population will flee to england and germany.

It's funny because only way to deal with people who just come to your country is to set up camps and try to deport them, but if you actually do it then you are a human rights monster who will be embargoed by the whole planet.

Ukraine is one of few countries trying to be an independent nation that looks out for its own people. Pretty sad that is considered bad these days.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Selling stuff to russia does not make it a parasite. Quite the opposite, russia is sucking off its resources and grain production ability it doesn't have, on the cheap.

getting financial aid is.

So now they are saying they want to stand alone, that's a good thing. Of course russia has interest to help them out regardless, like help them get rid of islamists. But islamists are not their fault, if anything they are fault of the west, who encourages them. So joining EU would be like surrendering to the islamists. It would also ensure ukraine is completely overrun by them.

they can not stand alone, they had a long period of time and failed to stand on their own. Also, Ukraine just as Russia has a significant Islamic minority (Krym), and just as Russia and any other country will fail to cleanse radicalism.

my point is that its logical that after a failed sailing in the rough sea of the world economy, Ukraine decided to dock in the country which it has very close ties with.

It's funny because only way to deal with people who just come to your country is to set up camps and try to deport them, but if you actually do it then you are a human rights monster who will be embargoed by the whole planet.

what camps, what country ? what are you talking about ? Ukraine has a historical tatar minority in Krym.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Countries give aid for their own benefit, not to be friendly. Because the 16 billion they pay for goods now would cost much more to get it elsewhere.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Countries give aid for their own benefit, not to be friendly. Because the 16 billion they pay for goods now would cost much more to get it elsewhere.

it still doesn't make Ukraine a slave, also, Ukraine got a 33% discount on the Russian natural gas = that's a donation.

Either way, Ukrainians themselves are to blame for the current situation.

Cail
02-03-2014, 05:35 PM

Lol. Not sure if trolling.

Hochmeister
02-03-2014, 05:41 PM

Nope, in the dialect of Lvov, it's simply "Jew", without any slur. This is the Polish word which has its original meaning in Lvov, while in Russia it's being used as a slur.

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Nope, in the dialect of Lvov, it's simply "Jew", without any slur. This is the Polish word which has its original meaning in Lvov, while in Russia it's being used as a slur.

ok thanks, I was simply wondering since "zhid" in Bosnian is also meant as an offensive word. Not that I personally care ofc.

glass
02-03-2014, 07:29 PM
so it is pretty clear yanukovich is done, so who will come
we have 3 so called leaders of opposition,
1) boxer Klitchko, he might be a good guy and all, but he is boxer, brain is not really his strong side. Might be ukrainian Eltsin
2) Yatsenyuk, officially he replaces Timoshenko while she is jailed, irony he or any other leader of this opposition never demanded free her (his superior/boss). Pretty obviously he is just next corrupted to core "fighter for rights ukrainian people", another Yushchenko
3) neo nazis from west, their heroes are guys who murdered tens thousand polish, russian, jewish, slovak and even ukrainian civilians during ww2. This neo nazi thugs is main maidan force, so even if "moderate" leaders will come to power they are doomed to collaborate or struggle with neo nazi scum who actually secured this "revolution"

so basically Ukraine will get either powerless corrupted government or just neo nazi regime. That means what is left of economy and industry ( mostly in eastern "pro-russian" Ukraine) will be completely fucked. So price of this western games (make butthurt state and tear all ties between Russia and Ukraine) is third world shithole like Kongo or Uganda in middle of europe

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 07:31 PM
1) boxer Klitchko, he might be a good guy and all, but he is boxer, brain is not his really good side. Might be ukrainian Eltsin

haha! reminds me of Schwarzenegger and his two terms in California, quite a disaster it turned out to be, yet people still adored him.

Äijä
02-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Ukraine is a failed state, we need referendums for oblasts deciding where they want to belong.
This can be resolved peacefully in that manner.
Can West Ukraine survive without international aid is another matter.

glass
02-03-2014, 07:45 PM
haha! reminds me of Schwarzenegger and his two terms in California, quite a disaster it turned out to be, yet people still adored him.
when i am looking at Ukraine i sometimes think may be God send Putin to us lol:rolleyes2:
Russia could have been the same...:(

Kiyant
02-03-2014, 07:47 PM
1) boxer Klitchko, he might be a good guy and all, but he is boxer, brain is not really his strong side. Might be ukrainian Eltsin
2) Yatsenyuk, officially he replaces Timoshenko while she is jailed, irony he or any other leader of this opposition never demanded free her (his superior/boss). Pretty obviously he is just next corrupted to core "fighter for rights ukrainian people", another Yushchenko
3) neo nazis from west, their heroes are guys who murdered tens thousand polish, russian, jewish, slovak and even ukrainian civilians during ww2. This neo nazi thugs is main maidan force, so even if "moderate" leaders will come to power they are doomed to collaborate or struggle with neo nazi scum who actually secured this "revolution"

so basically Ukraine will get either powerless corrupted government or just neo nazi regime. That means what is left of economy and industry ( mostly in eastern "pro-russian" Ukraine) will be completely fucked. So price of this western games (make butthurt state and tear all ties between Russia and Ukraine) is third world shithole like Kongo or Uganda in middle of europe
I dont think Yanukovich is done yet
Also all other possibilities suck Klitchko cant even speak proper Ukranian.......

Foxy
02-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I think the best solution would be splitting Ukraine in two.
My current bf is from L'viv, I know that they dislike Russians, especially Moskovites. I have also heard some anthropological accuses to Russians to don't be true slavs but slavized Finnic-mongols. The only slavs they have - my bf says - are the Ukrainians they have deported there.

I would never have imagined that Ukrainians could hate Russians so much. For the cronicle in Italy "Russian" is used as synonim of everybody living in former sovietic countries.

Humans are stupid...

Acquisitor
02-03-2014, 07:59 PM
when i am looking at Ukraine i sometimes think may be God send Putin to us lol:rolleyes2:
Russia could have been the same...:(

Ukraine IS Russia, but without natural resources.

God sent you natural resources, not Putin.

the money stream into the country is so immense that stealing it all is nearly impossible, but it would be nice to know the % of what is being stolen or pocketed by oligarchs. The number could be quite high.

I still fail to see any major accomplishments by Putin tbh, given all the money the country is getting, he could have done more.

glass
02-03-2014, 08:19 PM
I dont think Yanukovich is done yet
Also all other possibilities suck Klitchko cant even speak proper Ukranian.......
He made too many mistakes, he do not even have chances to become second Lukashenko, he is too weak and Putin will not support it.
Ukraine is doomed, it seems they 4-5 cycle, every new "revolution" bring worse wave of revolutioners:picard1:

For the cronicle in Italy "Russian" is used as synonim of everybody living in former sovietic countries.
your bf has nothing to do with Russia or east slavic culture,
too many wrong people perceived as russians... this makes me sad,
i would not mind if it was good people who could strengthen positive image of Russia and russian people though, but things other way around

Ukraine IS Russia, but without natural resources.
i disagree, Putin came to power prices were still low, Ukraine got Yushchenko instead

Foxy
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM
@Glasses: I don't know Ukrainian culture very much but I would like. In which way is it different from East slavic culture?

I don't know if having Putin is a merit, but as we have Berlusconi it is better if I shut up -_-
From the tales I have heard Ukraine appears a very corrupted country, where you must pay extra money wherever you go (university, hospitals, public offices...)

Ultra
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I think the best solution would be splitting Ukraine in two.
My current bf is from L'viv, I know that they dislike Russians, especially Moskovites. I have also heard some anthropological accuses to Russians to don't be true slavs but slavized Finnic-mongols. The only slavs they have - my bf says - are the Ukrainians they have deported there.

Wishful thinking on his part I'd say. Russians have more Finnic admixture, while Ukrainians more Turkic/Near Eastern as a whole. :naughty2:

RussiaPrussia
02-03-2014, 08:45 PM
I have also heard some anthropological accuses to Russians to don't be true slavs but slavized Finnic-mongols. The only slavs they have - my bf says - are the Ukrainians they have deported there.

lol i dont mind being mixed with Finns who are richer and more intelligent in comparison to west slavs, your boyfriends is an idiot.

glass
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM
@Glasses: I don't know Ukrainian culture very much but I would like. In which way is it different from East slavic culture?

I don't know if having Putin is a merit, but as we have Berlusconi it is better if I shut up -_-
From the tales I have heard Ukraine appears a very corrupted country, where you must pay extra money wherever you go (university, hospitals, public offices...)
East slavic culture is basically russian culture because other "slavic countries" are young, there even was time when Russia was only independant slavic country at all.

Your friend is just hater, he denies everything related to Russia. Even thinks it is a priori bad. And fact that he repeats neo nazi bullshit to foreigner does not make him better. He is basicaly Karl in denial. Just one sees himself nordic viking other true slav.

Ukraine is very corrupt and poor country, every month some horrifying story come from there. You might be hear a lot about Romania and Bulgaria, Ukraine is much worse

Foxy
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Finno-mongols actually. But whatever, he just wants to point that Ukrainians and Russians are different... Btw, I prefer this obsession to the football one. I think very few Italians could distinguish a Russian from an Ukrainian.

Sisak
02-03-2014, 08:55 PM
I guess that Ukrainians decide what is best for them

eeroli
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Finno-mongols actually. But whatever, he just wants to point that Ukrainians and Russians are different... Btw, I prefer this obsession to the football one. I think very few Italians could distinguish a Russian from an Ukrainian.
Italians, are you actually an Italian moor, dark eyed sub?

Foxy
02-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Idiot, I personally said nothing about Finnics, I was reporting the words of an other person that says that Russians are a mix of Finns and mongol peoples from East Asia + slavic. Learn to read!

Ps: I like my eyes. :cool:

silentkiller
02-04-2014, 05:01 AM
hahaha, that's what happens to people who have tried the cookies from the hands of Western diplomats.

Anglojew
02-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Probably any random conservative political party from any of those groups would be a vast improvement on the current Ukrainian government.

Alenka
02-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Regardless Ukraine has had a hard history, and deserves more than having its beautiful Slavic daughters sold as prostitutes to other nations.

It's disgraceful.
It has been through both harder and easier history. But through it all, Ukraine is and has always been about much more than selling prostitutes. It's disgraceful if you're so ignorant to not see that. Most importantly, it's people have a culture. Genuine culture... that's something no amount of dollars will buy you.

Sarmatian
02-05-2014, 05:48 AM

:loco:

You have no idea what are you talking about, right? South of Russia alone can grow enough grain to feed entire Europe. There is so much grain produced around my hometown it's very cheap and simply unprofitable to sell so many farmers just dump it to ponds and rivers.

There is not much Ukraine can offer that Russia doesn't have. It's just some of it is cheaper in Ukraine.

So now they are saying they want to stand alone, that's a good thing. Of course russia has interest to help them out regardless, like help them get rid of islamists.
Ukraine is one of few countries trying to be an independent nation that looks out for its own people. Pretty sad that is considered bad these days.

You're talking like if Ukraine is one unified nation with stong identity and such. But it's not. Ukrainian nation only exists for about a century and made up from quite a different people in both culture and attitude. Interestingly enough the regions of Ukraine that tend to have cultural affinity with Russia have far better developed industry and infrastructure while those hostile to Russia are very poor and hardly can live on their own.

BTW here is the story you'll never hear in media. At the same time as protests started in Kiev there were attempts to start same movements in other major Ukrainian cities like Simferopol, Donetsk etc. Well organized groups of young people came out to central squares of these cities and tried to mobilize public to stand against government. Do you know what have happened to them? They ended up being badly beaten in every single city. And it wasn't police or army that beat them. It were common people, simple folk who organized their own 'druzhinas' and started to hunt all these provokers down. These people declared they will not tolerate any anti-Russian sentiments being openly expressed in public and if government will take pro-EU steps they will secede from Ukraine and join Russia.

So much for Ukraine trying to be 'an independent nation' :rolleyes: