PDA

View Full Version : I promise I'll change

Liac
02-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Sophie rejected me, she doesn't want my love, realizing that fact made my heart broken. Now I promise I'm not gonna troll TA anymore and feel sorry if I insulted some members, you know I like to joke a little bit. Sorry, once again. I promise I'm not gonna think and post about love, relationships, girls and similar stuff.

Ianus
02-04-2014, 06:21 PM
http://www.puatraining.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/soluzioni-per-non-essere-uno-zerbino.jpg

The King, I am
02-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Attention whore?

Agron
02-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Did you show her the song you made for her?

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 07:39 PM
I feel like adding a new definition to the word "pathetic" in the urban dictionary.

Dandelion
02-04-2014, 07:41 PM
You're going through a phase and you'll be slightly ashamed about this in the future (and browse around it when surfing the internet).

InperatoreBT
He can do whatever he wants, IDC. But make sure you know one thing, do not make yourself how you chetniks say ''Papucar''. Do not allow a woman to control you or else you'r e fucked. '' Sve su zene kurve, oprosti majko i ti si zena '' Njegos

Loki
It's okay Rado. You didn't do anything wrong here.

Liac
02-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Did you show her the song you made for her?

Yes, she doesn't care about that, just as if I didn't made nothing.

You're going through a phase and you'll be slightly ashamed about this in the future (and browse around it when surfing the internet).

Why? I didn't killed nobody nor steal so don't know why should I be ashamed?

La Misse
02-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Who is Sophie?

Dandelion
02-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Why? I didn't killed nobody nor steal so don't know why should I be ashamed?

You shouldn't. It's just that what's on that internet can be a source of awkwardness for a brighter future. Everyone has ups and downs. Meh, it's just a thread under a pseudonym, so it won't haunt you that bad is my guess.

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Why? I didn't killed nobody nor steal so don't know why should I be ashamed

you will :) most guys have been in this situation at some point of their lives.

Liac
02-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Who is Sophie?

Sophie is one girl in my life, I have crush on her, not just crush but more than that. I saw her on 17.march 2010th year and since then I'm in love with her.

It's okay Rado. You didn't do anything wrong here.

One of my lost friends used to call me like that. :) :(

He can do whatever he wants, IDC. But make sure you know one thing, do not make yourself how you chetniks say ''Papucar''. Do not allow a woman to control you or else you'r e fucked. '' Sve su zene kurve, oprosti majko i ti si zena '' Njegos

I have nothing to do with Sophie anymore so no other woman can ever control me anymore, only she could, but I respect all people including women and can't say they're all whores.

InperatoreBT
02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Sophie is one girl in my life, I have crush on her, not just crush but more than that. I saw her on 17.march 2010th year and since then I'm in love with her.

One of my lost friends used to call me like that. :) :(

I have nothing to do with Sophie anymore so no other woman can ever control me anymore, only she could, but I respect all people including women and can't say they're all whores.

I'm just quoting.

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
if I was Sophie I'd be worried if I was reading this. Sorry.

Liac
02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
you will :) most guys have been in this situation at some point of their lives.

I already said, but I'm gonna say it once again, that's maybe bad situation, but I see no reason to be ashamed, if I was in love and tried my best, I at least think I didn't harm anyone so I consider that's not evil. If I'd feel in love again what's not gonna happen, I'd do the same all the way.

Dandelion
02-04-2014, 08:03 PM
if I was Sophie I'd be worried if I was reading this. Sorry.

Been as low as Radomir once, and result: I don't want even want to accidentally meet the woman in question out of shame anymore, despite being over it. And I don't hate her, rather still like her (but not as a love interest anymore).
I can advise Radomir to try to be patient. And unlike what things might seem like, you will get over it eventually even though you'll still have her in your memories.

Liac
02-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Been as low as Radomir once, and result: I don't want even want to accidentally meet the woman in question out of shame anymore, despite being over it. And I don't hate her, rather still like her (but not as a love interest anymore).
I can advise Radomir to try to be patient. And unlike what thing might seem like, you will get over it eventually even though you'll still have her in your memories.

I don't know if I'll have her in memories or not, I just want to say that I'm not gonna troll TA anymore or insult others. That's not good to do at all if I want my salvation.

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 08:11 PM
I already said, but I'm gonna say it once again, that's maybe bad situation, but I see no reason to be ashamed, if I was in love and tried my best, I at least think I didn't harm anyone so I consider that's not evil. If I'd feel in love again what's not gonna happen, I'd do the same all the way.

the "problem" is that you dont seem to be able to let it go. you carry and adore it all in you. throw it away as useless trash, and carry on with your life.

Liac
02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
the "problem" is that you dont seem to be able to let it go. you carry and adore it all in you. throw it away as useless trash, and carry on with your life.

Don't know what exactly I should throw away? However I carry on with my life, one way or another.

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Don't know what exactly I should throw away? However I carry on with my life, one way or another.

that:

albosomething
02-04-2014, 08:22 PM
bro you are a shame to your phenotype

Liac
02-04-2014, 08:23 PM
that:

Why should I try to forget that? That's just past anyway. She was part of my dreams then and maybe I'll see here in my dreams again, but what? Earth will still stay in it's place. I decided to dedicate my life into humanitarian work, to help poor kids, lost starving doggies and kitties. That's why I don't want to harm anyone anymore, who am I to hit or insult someone, because every human is God's child.

Acquisitor
02-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Why should I try to forget that? That's just past anyway. She was part of my dreams then and maybe I'll see here in my dreams again, but what? Earth will still stay in it's place. I decided to dedicate my life into humanitarian work, to help poor kids, lost starving doggies and kitties. That's why I don't want to harm anyone anymore, who am I to hit or insult someone, because every human is God's child.

you sound like a dumped girl, sorry.

Liac
02-04-2014, 08:25 PM
you sound like a dumped girl, sorry.

Dumped girls are anyone's children too.

dude
02-04-2014, 08:28 PM
you are supposed to take her shopping and buy beer for that other dude.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-04-2014, 08:29 PM
bro you are a shame to your phenotype

I'm ashamed to share majority of phenotypes with him. :coffee: