PDA

View Full Version : Turkey is doomed thanks to american and western capital poisen, Turkey part of fragile 5

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajaq2lgdf-4

Turkey has a trade deficit around 70 to 80 billion dollars, without investment the country cant afford this deficit anymore. The west especially america has poisoned turkeys economy with cheap capital to destabilize and make turkey dependent on the west.

http://stat.wto.org/CountryProfile/WSDBCountryPFView.aspx?Language=E&Country=TR

McCauley
02-05-2014, 05:50 PM
https://downloader.disk.yandex.com/preview/01b5eed4c67b3880b6ffbeced9df8558/mpfs/CziuhmRmbEQoyVGqz6695G9QIlzriTwCiSIbbpr1TfjaXXUx8D jOvGCerOMPA02pD5uN9c1ZwFHlh5r266a_Fg%3D%3D?uid=0&filename=FurtherEuropeanUnionEnlargement2png&disposition=inline&hash=&limit=0&content_type=image%2Fpng&size=XXL&crop=0

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 05:50 PM
oh nice, the US gets the blame for Turkish currency fall and trade deficit. Some voices in Russia also blame the US for the recent fall of the ruble as well.

Loki
02-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Emerging markets are doing really bad at the moment.

ButlerKing
02-05-2014, 05:53 PM
GOOD NEWS!

Hehehehehehe. Looks like you're going to hell Turkey

Kiyant
02-05-2014, 05:54 PM
GOOD NEWS!

:picard1:

ButlerKing
02-05-2014, 05:55 PM
:picard1:

but than the bad news is many of them are going to migrate to Europe. And we don't want Turks in any part of Europe whether is Balkans West Europe, East Europe, Caucasus, North Europe.

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 05:56 PM
oh nice, the US gets the blame for Turkish currency fall and trade deficit. Some voices in Russia also blame the US for the recent fall of the ruble as well.

they are to blame as they also invested in russia but russia can afford to lowering the ruble because they have natural recources. In fact many russian politicians wanted the ruble to be downgraded so russian people import less from the west and buy more russian products as well as exporting cheaper to other countries while Oil revenues are still coming in dollars which are more worth than the ruble (you can buy more for russian ruble).

Turkey and others cant afford having weak currencies because they need to import energy which will cost more. Doesnt matter if its made by america on porpoise or not it shows why its bad being dependent on america and the west instead on china and russia.

Kiyant
02-05-2014, 05:56 PM
but than the bad news is many of them are going to migrate to Europe. And we don't want Turks West Europe, East Europe, Caucasus Europe.

Calm down because a deficit wont "destroy" the country and second your english really sucks

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 05:58 PM
they are to blame for INVESTING AND MAKING THE LOCAL ECONOMY GROW ??? they are to blame for removing their investment ???

wtf do you smoke prussiarussia ?

Turkey and others cant afford having weak currencies because they need to import energy which will cost more. Doesnt matter if its made by america on porpoise or not it shows why its bad being dependent on america and the west instead on china and russia.

their weak currency is their problem, and the result of their economies.

Being dependent on anyone, whether its Russia, the US or China is bad, being dependent is bad in any case.

ButlerKing
02-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Calm down because a deficit wont "destroy" the country and second your english really sucks

It will bring harm to them regardless. The Turks think they have such a stable economy and make funs of greeks financial debt.

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Emerging markets are doing really bad at the moment.

the reason is simple: to grow further they need more reforms. Blaming the US for ending QE is such a lame excuse, its unbelievable.

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 06:02 PM
they are to blame for INVESTING AND MAKING THE LOCAL ECONOMY GROW ??? they are to blame for removing their investment ???

wtf do you smoke prussiarussia ?

their weak currency is their problem, and the result of their economies.

Being dependent on anyone, whether its Russia, the US or China is bad, being dependent is bad in any case.

its better to be dependent on similar cultures with similar understanding to current situations and materialism. Westerners think they are superior to everyone else because they are richer, and everyone has to serf them in their opinion.

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:03 PM
its better to be dependent on similar cultures with similar understanding to current situations and materialism. Westerners think they are superior to everyone else because they are richer, and everyone has to serf them in their opinion.

its better to be independent, period. similar culture or not, when it comes to money then culture disappears from the picture and makes place for greed and interest.

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 06:03 PM
the reason is simple: to grow further they need more reforms. Blaming the US for ending QE is such a lame excuse, its unbelievable.

they shuldnt be dependent on American QE in the first place

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:06 PM

if some WS trader buys Turkish stocks with his cheap money to make easy profit then its his choice, Turkey's stock exchange is open for foreigners for a reason. The money from that WS guy enters the Turkish economy and makes it grow = nobody complains, when the money leaves the economy then suddenly people blame the US/trader.

Turkish trade deficit is an internal Turkish problem, which the Turkish government should work on.

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:07 PM

they are not dependent on the American QE, they simply profited from it but now its over.

Proctor
02-05-2014, 06:11 PM
they are not dependent on the American QE, they simply profited from it but now its over.

Sometimes I wonder if you are the only damn one on this site who knows what they're talking about when it comes to economics.

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 06:11 PM
if some WS trader buys Turkish stocks with his cheap money to make easy profit then its his choice, Turkey's stock exchange is open for foreigners for a reason. The money from that WS guy enters the Turkish economy and makes it grow = nobody complains, when the money leaves the economy then suddenly people blame the US/trader.

Turkish trade deficit is an internal Turkish problem, which the Turkish government should work on.

but its poison, people invest there money not because they want turkey to help. They invest there making stores and other facilities so they buy american and german cars and other products from the west by western companies.

Its like you keep giving a 5 years old candies all the time without him saying he should also not forget to brush his teeth.

Kiyant
02-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Sometimes I wonder if you are the only damn one on this site who knows what they're talking about when it comes to economics.

Most here look at it in a simple way or in a emotional way

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2014, 06:17 PM
i hope one day the world will be free from america and eu so we dont have to go trough this BS anymore

Loki
02-05-2014, 06:19 PM
i hope one day the world will be free from america and eu so we dont have to go trough this BS anymore

The world economy is still too dependent on America. It is still true that, if America sneezes the world catches a cold.

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Its like you keep giving a 5 years old candies all the time without him saying he should also not forget to brush his teeth.

why do you compare Turkey to a 5yo child ? Its a country which considers itself (for some reason) the leader of the Middle East and much more. Your comparison to a 5yo kid who gets candy may actually offend many Turks here.

Recent Turkish success is a result of reforms and hard work, however if you look at the country as a whole its obvious that more reforms are needed.

They invest there making stores and other facilities so they buy american and german cars and other products from the west by western companies.

:rolleyes:

I just watched the BBC link you posted, and I dont understand WHY you think its poison, I dont understand how your head made such conclusions.

in the case with QE and Turkish growth, it was simply a paper investment, meaning that money was flowing into the Turkish stock market and maybe other things like bonds etc.

When the stock market goes up, it serves multiple purposes, it gives people AND companies in general a feeling of security, making them spend more, making them hire more, making them raise salaries etc.

QE was not poison but rather a gift, not a permanent gift of course

Opening shops to Turks to buy German or American products is a different type of investment, which has little to do with QE. And such investment goes both ways btw, Turkey pollutes Europe with locally made products which are marketed here by Turkish and European companies/businessmen.

btw, its your russian side which has learned to blame the US for "everything that goes wrong", quite pathetic. Just as your ideas that "Russia and China and sacred and friendly".

people invest there money not because they want turkey to help. [/B]

oh really ? I thought investors took all those risks not to make ROI but to "help others".

Acquisitor
02-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Most here look at it in a simple way or in a emotional way

its unfortunate, since economy is not anywhere near as complicated as some other sciences, there is greed and fear and not much more, every action related to money can be traced to these basic emotions.

you open a shop and hire employees = you are greedy to earn, to grow
you lay off employees = you fear to lose it all, you fear bad times ahead
FED prints money = FED fears a total collapse, FED fears worse times ahead
a WS guy purchases Turkish stocks = he is greedy, he hopes to get a higher ROI than he would have got in the US.

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Russiaprussia, will the day come that you start maybe analyzing what I'm posting instead of thumbing down my posts which don't fit your very very narrow vision on pretty much everything ?

Prisoner Of Ice
02-06-2014, 06:10 PM
You mean turkey no longer super power? How is the world going to deal with this?

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 06:11 PM
You mean turkey no longer super power? How is the world going to deal with this?

maybe the FED should print one more extra trillion dollars and ship it over ? its unfair not to do it, remember ?

roro4721
02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
In the long run I think this will only help Turkey.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-06-2014, 06:15 PM
maybe the FED should print one more extra trillion dollars and ship it over ? its unfair not to do it, remember ?

Just send them their own printing press. Why not at this point?

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Just send them their own printing press. Why not at this point?

and spare parts as well, what if it breaks ? it could jeopardize further growth, so one must think about everything.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-06-2014, 06:22 PM
It is interesting, though, because they loan a lot of money to countries like turkey, then inflate. So they are really doing turkey and anyone who owes them money a favor.

Sometimes I don't think the world economy is in the bestest hands, even from the sense of being greedy pricks lots of things make little sense at all.

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 06:29 PM
It is interesting, though, because they loan a lot of money to countries like turkey, then inflate. So they are really doing turkey and anyone who owes them money a favor.

Sometimes I don't think the world economy is in the bestest hands, even from the sense of being greedy pricks lots of things make little sense at all.

There isn't a single thing out there that according to everyone is in the best hands. Don't we have the highest standard of living ever ? Doesn't it mean that some things are done right ?

also when it comes to borrowing, there are always two sides, the lender and the borrower who both are driven by greed, and both share the responsibility for the loan. = that last part never got through to the Greek society which had indebted itself into bankruptcy and naturally blamed the lender(s).

Turkey has a severe trade deficit, and a debt, and responsibility for is mostly Turkish. They dont have many natural resources and depend on import of most basic commodities, so naturally their economic model should be built on exporting as much as possible, how they do it and what reforms should be implemented is their responsibility and choice.

Annihilus
02-06-2014, 09:40 PM
I have said over and over again, the economic growth under AKP was a fake one and ultimately the people have to pay the price while the party top and their friends have filled their pockets to last them 10 generations.

Kemalism would have never allowed this to happen, you just don't spend what you don't have. These islam guys are so called against interest but they have build everything on borrowed money and now people of Turkey have to pay interest for years and years to come, very ironic.

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 09:43 PM
I have said over and over again, the economic growth under AKP was a fake one and ultimately the people have to pay the price while the party top and their friends have filled their pockets to last them 10 generations.

Kemalism would have never allowed this to happen, you just don't spend what you don't have. These islam guys are so called against interest but they have build everything on borrowed money and now people of Turkey have to pay interest for years and years to come, very ironic.

I dont think it was entirely fake, I think there were reasons for that growth. However my gut and I repeat "my worthless gut" is telling me that there is little to non growth left until serious reforms are implemented, I think the current Turkish model has hit the ceiling which needs to be removed first before growth can resume.

Annihilus
02-06-2014, 09:47 PM
I dont think it was entirely fake, I think there were reasons for that growth. However my gut and I repeat "my worthless gut" is telling me that there is little to non growth left until serious reforms are implemented, I think the current Turkish model has hit the ceiling which needs to be removed first before growth can resume.

I don't know but building mall upon mall and mosque upon mosque was a big part of the economic growth.

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't know but building mall upon mall and mosque upon mosque was a big part of the economic growth.

well malls are a sign that people have money to spend, while mosques are idd a waste of money

I know many turks work quite hard, I have seen it many times with my own eyes here AND in Turkey.

Turkish GDP per capita remains rather modest though.

Annihilus
02-06-2014, 09:51 PM
well malls are a sign that people have money to spend, while mosques are idd a waste of money

I know many turks work quite hard, I have seen it many times with my own eyes here AND in Turkey.

Turkish GDP per capita remains rather modest though.

Yeah they spend money they don't have, loans credit cards etc. They are all in debt and have nothing to show for it.

That is not welfare it only makes you more poor and dependent in the long run.

Acquisitor
02-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Yeah they spend money they don't have, loans credit cards etc. They are all in debt and have nothing to show for it.

That is not welfare it only makes you more poor and dependent in the long run.

could be, no idea how bad the debt is ..

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-07-2014, 07:03 AM
GOOD NEWS!

Your punishment is already on its way British Nazi. There will be more Muslims in the UK than Kuwait in 2030. There are more Islamic looking people on the streets of London, sorry Londonistan than Istanbul or in any other Turkish city. Enjoy becoming minority against Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians and Africans and Shariah law Lmao.

http://i.imgur.com/MJpYNpY.jpg

Which city you live in? Are there any Muslim patrols or no gone zones for non-Muslims in your city? LoL

Prisoner Of Ice
02-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Your punishment is already on its way British Nazi. There will be more Muslims in the UK than Kuwait in 2030. There are more Islamic looking people on the streets of London, sorry Londonistan than Istanbul or in any other Turkish city. Enjoy becoming minority against Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians and Africans and Shariah law Lmao.

http://i.imgur.com/MJpYNpY.jpg

Which city you live in? Are there any Muslim patrols or no gone zones for non-Muslims in your city? LoL

No matter what happens, it will still always be better than turkey.

Incal
02-07-2014, 07:33 AM

LMAO

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-08-2014, 10:38 AM
No matter what happens, it will still always be better than turkey.

Anglo-Saxons owe their wealth to stealing, colonizing and to the suffering of others. Thats why you are getting what you deserve now. A racist and deluded bunch that think they are better than everybody. By the way, you didnt even know what having a bath was for more than 500 years. Couples were getting married during summer months in medieval England because they were taking their yearly bath in may. But they were still holding a big flower bouguet to reduce their smell to a bearable level. We are not going to learn civilization from people who were still sh*tting to the palace corridors in 19th century because they didnt know what a toilet was.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Anglo-Saxons owe their wealth to stealing, colonizing and to the suffering of others. Thats why you are getting what you deserve now. A racist and deluded bunch that think they are better than everybody. By the way, you didnt even know what having a bath was for more than 500 years. Couples were getting married during summer months in medieval England because they were taking their yearly bath in may. But they were still holding a big flower bouguet to reduce their smell to a bearable level. We are not going to learn civilization from people who were still sh*tting to the palace corridors in 19th century because they didnt know what a toilet was.

I'm Irish and we never stopped skinny dipping. And teh exploitashuns of the man, really? Looks like turks have given in and embraced their inferiority and now just whine about the unfairness of life.

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-08-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm Irish and we never stopped skinny dipping. And teh exploitashuns of the man, really? Looks like turks have given in and embraced their inferiority and now just whine about the unfairness of life.

Why should Turks be inferior? At least we have a history unlike Anglo-Saxons. If you are Irish, you should be grateful to Turks for helping you during the great potato famine.

"In 1845, Ottoman Sultan Abdulmecid declared his intention to send £10.000 to Irish farmers, but Queen Victoria of England requested from the Sultan to send only £1.000 because she herself had sent only £2.000. The Sultan is supposed to have sent the £1.000 along with three ships full of food. According to Abdullah Aymaz in an article in The Fountain magazine, the British administration tried to block the ships, but the food arrived secretly at Drogheda harbour and was left there by Ottoman sailors. Shipping records relating to the port appear not to have survived. Newspaper reports suggest that ships from Thessaloniki in the Ottoman Empire sailed up the River Boyne in May 1847, although it has also been claimed that the river was dry at the time. A letter in the Ottoman archives of Turkey, written by Irish notables explicitly thanks the Sultan for his help."

denz
02-08-2014, 11:36 AM

Not really, it is only a wet propaganda that super inferior I-m-the-best loser complex, they are not rich in fact. It is just a matter of time to shut the wealth flood valve (colony of capital) from east to west. (easterner have to think)

Incal
02-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Anglo-Saxons owe their wealth to stealing, colonizing and to the suffering of others.

Same with Turks. The difference is that Turks are so bad at administering anything that while other former Empires became first world countries (UK, Netherlands, France, etc) Turkey remained backwards and became poor.

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Same with Turks.

Turks didnt colonize, steal natural resources, the wealth of people as in Western imperialist fashion. What did Turks steal? Give an example then. But dont say the same old stuff such as "converting Hagia Sophia to a mosque" like Greeks ever ruled anywhere. Lands always got conquered, changed hands. Thats what history is all about, so what? Also, Turk existence in Anatolia didnt start in 1071. All religions, languages, cultures were preserved and survived after over 600 years of Ottoman rule. Greeks had their own laws. When you look at former colonies of British and French, half of Africa is Christian today due to colonialism. They speak either English or French. Local dialects, languages and their identity almost vanished. On the other hand, Turkish is not even an offical language in any of the regions where Ottomans were present. You should learn these facts before making shallow comments. You cant even compare.

Incal
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Turks didnt colonize, steal natural resources, the wealth of people as in Western imperialist fashion.

Yeah they did, even worse they introduced non-locals into the invaded lands that never left.

What did Turks steal? Give an example then.

An example? They stole the locals' sons and heirs.

Lands always got conquered, changed hands. Thats what history is all about, so what?

So what? So you shouldn't be whining about anglo saxons if you did the same.

Greeks had their own laws. When you look at former colonies of British and French, half of Africa is Christian today due to colonialism.

Half Africa and half the Balkans is muslim too. Wonder why mmmm?

They speak either English or French. Local dialects, languages and their identity almost vanished. On the other hand, Turkish is not even an offical language in any of the regions where Ottomans were present.

Not really, many people speak 2 or 3 languages over there. And why should people speak Turkish? It's and outdated agglutinative language. Better to learn more international ones.

You should learn these facts before making shallow comments. You cant even compare.

You might be right. If you ask an Indian about the English or a Bolivian about the Spanish, their opinions would probably be not as negative as if you ask a Serbian or Bulgarian about Turks.

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah they did, even worse they introduced non-locals into the invaded lands that never left.

An example? They stole the locals' sons and heirs.

Half Africa and half the Balkans is muslim too. Wonder why mmmm?

Not really, many people speak 2 or 3 languages over there. And why should people speak Turkish? It's and outdated agglutinative language. Better to learn more international ones.

You might be right. If you ask an Indian about the English or a Bolivian about the Spanish, their opinions would probably be not as negative as if you ask a Serbian or Bulgarian about Turks.

1- Never left? I guess you never heard anything about Balkan wars and mass migrations of Turks back to their homeland afterwards. Most of them were either massacred or died due to famine and diseases on the road.

2- Lol stealing sons. You mean Janissaries. The number of Janissaries was 12.000 at highest even during Sultan Suleiman's rule which was the era that the empire reached the largest borders. They were stolen or abducted by force. There were such cases in the beginning but as the Ottoman army became more powerfull, families started to send their kids to Janissary corps by their own will since it was a sign of respect in society for the families and they were paid high salaries. Janissaries were not allowed to get married during their service and had a chance for a career as a statesman after they retire. Thats why learn these facts before making such shallow and dumb comments.

3-Half of Balkans is hardly Muslim Lol. Half of Albania and %30 of Bosnia is Muslim. They hardly represent half of the entire Balkans. Turks didnt make Africa Muslim.

4- Turkish is outdated language? Lol. Turkish language is the 6th most spoken language according to UNESCO. The Turkic language family comprises some 30 living languages spoken across Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Siberia spoken by 220 million people.

http://i.imgur.com/QDmG2RQ.gif

As a result, you dont have idea of what you are talking about in general except the same old crap.