PDA

View Full Version : Modern-day Middle Easterners are NOT the original inhabitants of Middle east ?? How it's POSSIBLE?

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Modern-day Middle Easterners are NOT the original inhabitants of Middle east ??? How it's POSSIBLE????

http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cms/dn24988/dn24988-2_300.jpg

I'm so surprised and shocked at all !!!! WHEN I have read this New Genetic paper in this Morning... what the Hell is that?!

We know that southern Europeans can trace their ancestry to the Middle East. However, in the thousands of years since they – and the ancestors of the Khoisan – left the region, it has experienced several waves of immigration. These waves have had a significant effect on the genes of people living in the Middle East today, and means southern Europeans are much closer to the original inhabitants of the Levant than modern-day Middle Easterners.

If Modern-day Middle Easterners are NOT the original inhabitants of Middle east so what ARE they then???? :confused:

source :

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html#.UvKXzftOy6q

:(

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:17 PM
European African mixes lol this is bad paper

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:27 PM
European African mixes lol this is bad paper

:)

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:29 PM
:)

Do you live in saudi arabia ?

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Do you live in saudi arabia ?

yes :)

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
yes :)

You are occupying the saudi arabia how does it feel my semitic brother?

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:38 PM
You are occupying the saudi arabia how does it feel my semitic brother?
Huh?
what do you mean? by occupying my country ?

Gaston
02-05-2014, 07:40 PM
It's old news for the very few people here who have been following population genetics for years.

Modern Middle Eastern people have the West Asian component which was absent in the Middle East (and Europe) until very recently (well after the Neolithic revolution). That's why the West Eurasian ancestors of South African hunter-gatherer seem to match better some Southern Europeans rather modern Near Easterners.

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Huh?
what do you mean? by occupying my country ?

You are not the original in habinits of saudi arabia

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
You are not the original in habinits of saudi arabia
really?
then, what are they the original inhabitants of arabia according to you?

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:43 PM
really?
then, what are they the original inhabitants of arabia according to you?

Man im going off of what this crap study claims

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm sister :D

I'm also so surprised reading this genetic study

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm sister :D

I'm also so surprised reading this genetic study

im surprised your a female!

Gaston
02-05-2014, 07:52 PM

This study goes for Jews too by the way. Jews, even Ashkenazi have high West Asian ancestry. Which means a significant part of the ancestry of Jews came to the Near East very recently.

If Saudis are occupying a land that is foreign to them, then Jews and all other Near Eastern people too.

Yehiel
02-05-2014, 07:53 PM
This study goes for Jews too by the way. Jews, even Ashkenazi have high West Asian ancestry. Which means a significant part of the ancestry of Jews came to the Near East very recently.

If Saudis are occupying a land that is foreign to them, then Jews and all other Near Eastern people too.

Yes I know that. I was just joking around.

Anglojew
02-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Every successive wave has brought new genetics to the region. The result is today's "Arabs" are largely mixed with non-white Indid, SSA and Mongoloid (Mongol etc). The more northern populations and endogenous groups often retained more original ancestry.

As a crossroads between continents this is hardly a surprise.

StonyArabia
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
LOL stop trolling dude. Your not even Arab. You might speak Arabic in good fashion but that's it. No genetics prove the continuity of all Middle Easterners.

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Every successive wave has brought new genetics to the region. The result is today's "Arabs" are largely mixed with non-white Indid, SSA and Mongoloid (Mongol etc). The more northern populations and endogenous groups often retained more original ancestry.

As a crossroads between continents this is hardly a surprise.

not True! Northern Arabians are Not Typical or Purest Arabs . they have highest Levels of Persian Blood Like Najdi tribes (Shemmar bedouins) more than 43% of R1a1a and about 10% of G haplogroup

the Purest ones are Yemenites and Hijazis.

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 08:15 PM
LOL stop trolling dude. Your not even Arab. You might speak Arabic in good fashion but that's it. No genetics prove the continuity of all Middle Easterners.

I see your Evidence. You Mouthy Shiaa

StonyArabia
02-05-2014, 08:16 PM
not True! Northern Arabians are Not Typical or Purest Arabs . they have highest Levels of Persian Blood Like Najdi tribes (Shemmar bedouins) more than 43% of R1a1a and about 10% of G haplogroup

the Purest ones are Yemenites and Hijazis.

Yeah Hejazis who are mixed with all people around the world. Shammar are real Arabians and not Arabized. Yemenites yeah I agree they are real Arabians especially the ones in the highlands and desert regions. Stop saying nonsense about my people the Shammar please. What tribe are you?

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Yeah Hejazis who are mixed with all people around the world. Shammar are real Arabians and not Arabized. Yemenites yeah I agree they are real Arabians especially the ones in the highlands and desert regions. Stop saying nonsense about my people the Shammar please. What tribe are you?

FUCK OFF
clearly you're such stupid Person I ever seen in mylife!
how can be nothern arabians (especially shammaris) with highest amounts of R1a1a in the middle east being PURE ARABS ???
SINCE WHEN R1a1a is arab haplogroup????

I'm from banu shibah in Meccah. descandants of the Prophet Mohamet unlike you SHIAA MONGREL

StonyArabia
02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
FUCK OFF
clearly you're such stupid Person I ever seen in mylife!
how can be nothern arabians (especially shammaris) with highest amounts of R1a1a in the middle east being PURE ARABS ???
SINCE WHEN R1a1a is arab haplogroup????

I'm from banu shibah in Meccah. descandants of the Prophet Mohamet unlike you SHIAA MONGREL

That's quite comical what you state. I thing I know who you are because there is one person who keeps stating that the Shammar are of Persian origins when that's not true. Just because they have high levels of Y-DNA R1a1 does not make them Persian, and yes R1a1 is present in Arabia believe it or not it's also found in the Al-Qassaim tribe and Al-Numai so stop trolling around.

Yeah right I descent from the House of Al-Rashid and the Shammar are of Qahatani origin. Write the name in Arabic!

ArabWhite
02-05-2014, 08:34 PM
That's quite comical what you state. I thing I know who you are because there is one person who keeps stating that the Shammar are of Persian origins when that's not true. Just because they have high levels of Y-DNA R1a1 does not make them Persian, and yes R1a1 is present in Arabia believe it or not it's also found in the Al-Qassaim tribe and Al-Numai so stop trolling around.

Yeah right I descent from the House of Al-Rashid and the Shammar are of Qahatani origin. Write the name in Arabic!

R1a1a IS NOT ARAB HAPLOGROUP it's common amongst kurds and Iranians. an indu european marker and Now we have in Nothern arabia the most highest frequency of R1a1a In The Middle east around 50%
it's so CRAZY....
it proves that Northern arabians like shammaris , najdis or others like Al-Qassaim tribe and Al-Numai ARE NOT ARABS.
THE REAL ARABS ARE HIJAZIS AND YEMENITES (END OF STORY) and deal with it
YOU SHIAA TROLL

StonyArabia
02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
R1a1a IS NOT ARAB HAPLOGROUP it's common amongst kurds and Iranians. an indu european marker and Now we have in Nothern arabia the most highest frequency of R1a1a In The Middle east around 50%
it's so CRAZY....
it proves that Northern arabians like shammaris , najdis or others like Al-Qassaim tribe and Al-Numai ARE NOT ARABS.
YOU SHIAA TROLL

Hejazis are mixed with Indonesians, Indians, Europeans, Turks, Persians, and other Muslims because of the holy scared site. Yemenites in the highland and Desert regions are not, and those includes of the Jewish faith. Nope Al-Numai are of Qahatani stock, and they are Sunni, and same with the Al-Qawasim. Well the Shammar follow both Sunni of the Hanafi rite and Shia Imami. Plus only one clan of the Shammar is Shia the Toga. This shows you to be of non-Arab stock since you don't know the history of Arab tribes and what they are composed of religiously or even culturally. We are Qahatani like it or not.

Styrian Mujo
02-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Anything south of Frankfurt is mixed and racialy complex and layered.

Gaston
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Anything south of Frankfurt is mixed and racialy complex and layered.

lol, you don't read science papers? Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeans (http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552)

Black Wolf
02-05-2014, 09:30 PM
It's old news for the very few people here who have been following the acuality of population genetics for years.

Modern Middle Eastern people have the West Asian component which was absent in the Middle East (and Europe) until very recently (well after the Neolithic revolution). That's why the West Eurasian ancestors of South African hunter-gatherer seem to match better some Southern Europeans rather modern Near Easterners.

This is correct. Modern day Southern Europeans especially Sardinians seem to be the best match genetically for the first Neolithic farmers in Europe and probably also the Near East. The genetic landscape of the Near East seems to have changed after the Neolithic with the coming of West Asian type genes and possibly some Y-DNA haplogroups such as J. But then again maybe J was present among the first Neolithic farmers as well? I wonder from where and when the West Asian type ancestry expanded into the Near East? Caucasus?

Gaston
02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
This is correct. Modern day Southern Europeans especially Sardinians seem to be the best match genetically for the first Neolithic farmers in Europe and probably also the Near East. The genetic landscape of the Near East seems to have changed after the Neolithic with the coming of West Asian type genes and possibly some Y-DNA haplogroups such as J. But then again maybe J was present among the first Neolithic farmers as well? I wonder from where and when the West Asian type ancestry expanded into the Near East? Caucasus?

ANE seems to be particularly high in the Caucasus. But I doubt the Caucasus was a source. The ancient Near East (Levant and Syrian desert excluded because probably already Afroasiatic and there is already mtdna L2a in Syrian Neolithic) was inhabited by various populations like Indo-Europeans (the only remaining non Indo-Iranian languages being Armenian, Armenians's first paternal lineage is R1b btw) but also the Hurrians and the Urartians (maybe related to North Caucasian languages), Elamite, Sumerian...
When? I think there were several waves of West Asian expansions, from the late Neolithic and even to the Bronze age.

Some J men were probably carriers of this new West Asian component (especially J2) but not all of them: J1-P58 is very high in Africa (Northwest, Sudan and the Horn) without any sign of West Asian ancestry at all, and some Arabians are overwhelmingly J1-P58 due to founder effect but they are one of the least West Asian out there.

Sardinians are one of the best proxies indeed of the ancient Near East but researchers missed out Berbers (a lot of similarities with Sardinians) and even more the few Bedouins (minority among bedouins) lacking altogether the Ma'lta-like admixture.

Graine
02-06-2014, 06:25 AM
it's so CRAZY....
YOU SHIAA TROLLYou arabized berber north african troll

Hejazis are mixed. The real arabs are qahtani

@arabwhite = berber north african

justme
02-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Modern-day Middle Easterners are NOT the original inhabitants of Middle east ??? How it's POSSIBLE????

http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cms/dn24988/dn24988-2_300.jpg

I'm so surprised and shocked at all !!!! WHEN I have read this New Genetic paper in this Morning... what the Hell is that?!

If Modern-day Middle Easterners are NOT the original inhabitants of Middle east so what ARE they then???? :confused:

source :

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html#.UvKXzftOy6q

:(
Yes they are, but some of them are just "Arabnized" and not to mention some are mixed with South Europeans and North Africans.

cally
02-12-2014, 06:26 PM
I think this study is propaganda :confused:

StonyArabia
02-12-2014, 06:35 PM

It actually is, and it does not deal with the Middle East, but rather the Levant and is attacking Muslim Levantines.

Gaston
02-12-2014, 08:23 PM

No, it's just that scientists are usually lazy and don't go further in their investigations.

What they missed here is some Bedouins are actually a much better proxy for the Eurasian ancestry of South African natives than Sardinians. They didn't even bother to take North Africans into account.

Dál Riata
02-21-2014, 03:10 PM
It's old news for the very few people here who have been following population genetics for years.

Where did the West Asian component then if not the Middle East which is after all, the Western part of Asia? Was it restricted to the Caucasus or did it result from admixture itself involving other influences such as North European or Central/East Asian?

Gaston
02-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Where did the West Asian component then if not the Middle East which is after all, the Western part of Asia? Was it restricted to the Caucasus or did it result from admixture itself involving other influences such as North European or Central/East Asian?

The latter. West Asian is probably some native Near Eastern with recent ANE (Ancient North Eurasian) admixture and maybe smaller amounts of South/East Asian too.

aleppo
10-22-2014, 11:29 AM
:picard1:

aleppo
01-05-2015, 02:54 PM
:picard2: