Nordid/Norid+CM

SardiniaAtlantis
02-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Nordid/Norid+CM

+1

Liac
02-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Faelid.

Very interesting for one Italian. He's probably from North?

Smeagol
02-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Faelid-Nordid.

safinator
02-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Faelid+ Noric

Sikeliot
02-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Nordid-Faelid

Peyrol
02-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Faelid.

Very interesting for one Italian. He's probably from North?

Yep.

Trentine.

Nayalar
12-24-2018, 06:54 PM
Noric.

aherne
12-24-2018, 08:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5cVja84.jpg

Highy Italic phenotype. The few Romans that were blond as adults looked exactly like that... This is a phenotype common in Ireland, too, due to old Keltic-Italic shared original root.

The Blade
12-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Corded/Faelid.

Dna8
04-05-2019, 10:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU0TdWne2rgtSg3ONO36OImjpLjEAGx ZC3kSxXFqpsMHX1lwFM

Dorian
04-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Looks like an albino ,are you sure he's Italian though?
I'd expect albino Italians to look like this
https://i.postimg.cc/c1b4jjNs/anneli-larsson-lilith.jpg

MinervaItalica
04-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Not albino at all, just fair.

Looks like an albino ,are you sure he's Italian though?
I'd expect albino Italians to look like this
https://i.postimg.cc/c1b4jjNs/anneli-larsson-lilith.jpg

This could be a naegro albino at least.

leonj
04-05-2019, 10:15 PM
Looks Atlantid

Dna8
04-05-2019, 11:52 PM
If I have misinterpreted fairness for albinism, I apologize without reservation.

I just assumed that, given his nationality, and given his pallidity, that the subject aesthetic must be an albino.

Latinus
04-06-2019, 12:20 AM
That Italicroots Aermacchi loves to post these Italians...
Nordid.
Not a fan of these pinkish or very depigmented types, I prefer "real italians" like Monica Belluci or Rodolfo Valentino.

Joso
04-06-2019, 12:53 AM
That Italicroots Aermacchi loves to post these Italians...
Nordid.
Not a fan of these pinkish or very depigmented types, I prefer "real italians" like Monica Belluci or Rodolfo Valentino.

lol, real italians are dinarids like the Roman emperors. Med fags are Iberian invasors and were certainly slaves in the Roman Empire. Well, they are still slaves but now, Germanics are their owners.

Latinus
04-06-2019, 12:55 AM
lol, real italians are dinarids like the Roman emperors. Med fags are Iberian invasors and were certainly slaves in the Roman Empire. Well, they are still slaves but now, Germanics are their owners.

Please...

Dorian
04-06-2019, 12:59 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/VvvLGJBR/1490709644927.jpg

Zroota
04-06-2019, 05:48 AM
He is not albino. Looks like a typical Anglo-Australian. Lmao.

Kelto Brunn

Latinus
04-06-2019, 05:51 AM
OP is not being literal when he says albino, lol.

JMack
04-06-2019, 05:53 AM
This guy isn't even typical for Austria, let alone Italy. Types like him pop up sometimes among Northern Italians, but definitely not common.

Italic Roots members exaggerate a lot, even if their indignation is sometimes understandable.

Dna8
04-06-2019, 06:17 AM
Italic Roots members exaggerate a lot, even if their indignation is sometimes understandable.

Indignation over how random strangers portray your ethnos on some far flung corner of the interweb is never understandable, IMO.

Latinus
04-06-2019, 06:20 AM
Indignation over how random strangers portray your ethnos on some far flung corner of the interweb is never understandable, IMO.Their frustation regarding Italians being trolled is understandable (even if I agree with you), but it's not reason to darkwash Iberians and pretend that Northern Italians are vikings. And many of the members there, like here, aren't even Euros or fully Italians.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Dna8
04-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Their frustation regarding Italians being trolled is understandable (even if I agree with you), but it's not reason to darkwash Iberians and pretend that Northern Italians are vikings. And many of the members there, like here, aren't even Euros or fully Italians.

How can an Italian or a Spaniard White Nationalist not see that it is all so futile:

Even if an organized group of like minded men spent all their waking hours plastering images of ginger haired North Italian or Galician cyclists and skiers all over the internet, for five years.. they won't make a dent in how the popular consciousness perceives Italians/Spaniards (as swarthy Meds (in contrast to how the popular consciousness perceives the Dutch or British or Danish..))

Same general principle applies regarding "darkwashing":

It's not as if each time someone posts a dark Italian aesthetic for classification here on TA, that doves cry or some imaginary progress regarding the Nordicization of Italy suffers a setback or something..

renaissance12
04-06-2019, 06:39 AM
This guy is not "White"... his skin colour is dark pink/orange

MinervaItalica
04-06-2019, 12:09 PM
I bet this thread triggered that Greek-American butthurt troll Maintenance (considered he continue to thumb me down like a 40 years old incel) lol

Unfortunately for him this type is way more common than those greasy Americans he posted and there is no need to be a nordicist to claim this.

If I have misinterpreted fairness for albinism, I apologize without reservation.

I just assumed that, given his nationality, and given his pallidity, that the subject aesthetic must be an albino.

Albinos are a complete different thing. Plus guys like op are not uncommon in the north of the country.

EDIT: I was right. :laugh:

JMack
04-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Indignation over how random strangers portray your ethnos on some far flung corner of the interweb is never understandable, IMO.

Man, you joined TA some months ago, that's why you don't know the whole picture. Italic Roots started not because Italians don't want to be seen as Mediterranean people, but because Italians were trolled 24/7 in this board because a previous administrator himself posted 100.000 threads, sometimes more than 20 per day, all containing dubious/uninformed information and pics of random people that no one knows the procedence as Italians. The same previous administrator joined the forum as 'PortuguesePrincess/Clementina' and based all his posts on how Iberians were transplated Irish and Southern Italians transplanted Lebanese. Italian members who disagreed with him got systematycally banned and that's how Italic Rooots began. This was also the time in which Labaru, Peter Nirsch and Anthropologique runned freely around here talking about some ''Atlantic'' facade including British, Irish and Iberians (lol) and a ''Levantine facade'' including Greeks, South Italians and Levantines.

The systematic trolling against Italians in this forum created the distrust towards TA in a lot of Italians. So it's not like Italians being butthurt because ocasionally someone posted a dark individual like Quagliarella or Zappacosta, like random dudes do with many S. Euro ethnicities, but because systematic trolling against Italians became the rule here for some time.

Latinus
04-06-2019, 02:13 PM
I bet this thread triggered that Greek-American butthurt troll Maintenance (considered he continue to thumb me down like a 40 years old incel) lol

Unfortunately for him this type is way more common than those greasy Americans he posted and there is no need to be a nordicist to claim this.

Albinos are a complete different thing. Plus guys like op are not uncommon in the north of the country.

EDIT: I was right. [emoji23]Wait a second... isn't Maintenance troll a half Swedish and Greek guy that lives in Swden? Why is he butthurt about Italians?
OP example has a horrible aesthetics, very light blonde hair and pinkish skin, Italians should be proud that this type is a minority in all regions of their country.

MinervaItalica
04-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Wait a second... isn't Maintenance troll a half Swedish and Greek guy that lives in Swden? Why is he butthurt about Italians?

I've no idea what problems he has with Italians but his profile info are definitely funny. He continue to bumb up nordic blonde blue eyes shits and then he accuse me of being "Nordicis" because i posted 2 or 3 fake blonde Italians... tsk kids...

Latinus
04-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Man, you joined TA some months ago, that's why you don't know the whole picture. Italic Roots started not because Italians don't want to be seen as Mediterranean people, but because Italians were trolled 24/7 in this board because a previous administrator himself posted 100.000 threads, sometimes more than 20 per day, all containing dubious/uninformed information and pics of random people that no one knows the procedence as Italians. The same previous administrator joined the forum as 'PortuguesePrincess/Clementina' and based all his posts on how Iberians were transplated Irish and Southern Italians transplanted Lebanese. Italian members who disagreed with him got systematycally banned and that's how Italic Rooots began. This was also the time in which Labaru, Peter Nirsch and Anthropologique runned freely around here talking about some ''Atlantic'' facade including British, Irish and Iberians (lol) and a ''Levantine facade'' including Greeks, South Italians and Levantines.

The systematic trolling against Italians in this forum created the distrust towards TA in a lot of Italians. So it's not like Italians being butthurt because ocasionally someone posted a dark individual like Quagliarella or Zappacosta, like random dudes do with many S. Euro ethnicities, but because systematic trolling against Italians became the rule here for some time.Yeah, you're right about everything you said, but it's funny that when I had an account there I had two theads deleted where I asked to classify two New World people of Italian ancestry (American Vincent Martella and Brazilian Flavio Tolezanni), both being common faces in Italy (not darker than average and neither lighter), while the posts/threads of "albino" looking Italians are not deleted, there was even a banned user here (Licantropo) that complained there about these cherrypicking of lighter individuals.
If they didn't darkwash Iberians or stopped posting only Nordid looking Italians (even if it's just one user, since the forum has less active members, it might give the impression that it's widespread), Italicroots would not have "enemies".

Latinus
04-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Double post.

Maintenance
04-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Wait a second... isn't Maintenance troll a half Swedish and Greek guy that lives in Swden? Why is he butthurt about Italians?
OP example has a horrible aesthetics, very light blonde hair and pinkish skin, Italians should be proud that this type is a minority in all regions of their country.

Never was butthurt about italians untill this Minerva appeared and thumbed all my posts down and sending -rep then claim im a swarthy nigger in rep comment .

I simply made 1 thread about sicilians i thought looked good, this autist has some serious issues if he think everyone who post non blonde italians are trolling italians..

Leatherdaddy
04-06-2019, 08:42 PM
No way he's full Italian. Looks even atypical for a Slovene, Austrian. Most likely he's pred German by ancestry.

Roy
04-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Faelid + Nordid influence.

Roy
04-06-2019, 08:44 PM
No way he's full Italian. Looks even atypical for a Slovene, Austrian. Most likely he's pred German by ancestry.

He can be fully Italian. It is very rare though even in the Northern Italy (besides Tyroleans in which it is just infrequent).

Well one can also surmise that he's been adopted or that his mother had an affair with a German gentleman for instance :coffee:.

JMack
04-06-2019, 08:45 PM
He can be fully Italian. It is very rare though even in the Northern Italy (besides Tyroleans in which it is just infrequent).

He's from Trentino, Italian Tyrol.

Roy
04-06-2019, 08:49 PM
He's from Trentino, Italian Tyrol.

Why he's Ermano Ioratti and not idk. Rainold Huber or sth? :confused: :D Ok, there must be Italian / Romance speakers with such Italians names too there. In Alto Adige it is actually very common, it gets more uncommon closer to Bozen / Bolzano. There were also many Italians who settled themselves in these theories just in the 20th century during the industrial boom.

JMack
04-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Why he's Ermano Ioratti and not idk. Rainold Huber or sth? :confused: :D Ok, there must be Italian / Romance speakers with such Italians names too there. In Alto Adige it is actually very common, it gets more uncommon closer to Bozen / Bolzano. There were also many Italians who settled themselves in these theories just in the 20th century during the industrial boom.

Many Tyroleans are Romance speakers, I have in my family line both Romance and German speakers who considered themselves ''Tyroleans''. They didn't look so different, actually my German speaking great-grandfather looked darker (based on the pics I saw, he was brown-haired and brown eyed) than my Italian speaking great-grandmother (blonde and blue-eyed).

I've seen Romance speaking people from Tyrol with very Germanic features and some Germanic speaking people with more mainstream Northern Italian features, even in the Austrian side. Most Romance speaking Tyroleans didn't identified as Italians until mid-20th century.

Tyrol is historically divided in 4 regions:

Osttirol, Nordtirol, Südtirol, Welschtirol (Trento).

Roy
04-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Many Tyroleans are Romance speakers, I have in my family line both Romance and German speakers who considered themselves ''Tyroleans''. They didn't look so different, actually my German speaking great-grandfather looked darker (based on the pics I saw, he was brown-haired and brown eyed) than my Italian speaking great-grandmother (blonde and blue-eyed).

I've seen Romance speaking people from Tyrol with very Germanic features and some Germanic speaking people with more mainstream Northern Italian features, even in the Austrian side. Most Romance speaking Tyroleans didn't identified as Italians until mid-20th century.

Tyrol is historically divided in 4 regions:

Osttirol, Nordtirol, Südtirol, Welschtirol (Trento).

Thank you for informing me on that. Do Ladin speakers from Alto Adige, the Dolomites / or Friulian speakers look any different?

In La Val / Wengen over 97% of people speak Ladin.

Corded
04-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Norid + faelid

JMack
04-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Do Ladin speakers from Alto Adige, the Dolomites / or Friulian speakers look any different?

No imo. They look similar to Germanic and Italic speaking Tyroleans.