PDA

View Full Version : The North American Union Currency – 2010 Series

Sol Invictus
12-06-2009, 10:58 PM
vSgJ3jZp7LQ

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=12550
Published on December 6 2009

Months ago I was sent pictures from a federaljack user who sent us photos they had taken of the new currency for the proposed NAU (AMERO).

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE (http://www.federaljack.com/?p=7560)

When I posted them up we got mixed reactions ranging from “OMFG its real” to cries of “FAKE, FAKE, FAKE”. The people crying fake all pointed out little tiny things like a misspelled name, or said that the bankers would never be that arrogant. I tried to tell people the prints were samples but most people tend to only accept things that make them feel warm and fuzzy at night.

Alot of people were upset about this, as they should be, the idea for a North American Union is not good for any of us. Well, here is a second round of photos, this time the 2010 series. For all of you skeptics out there take note that the misspelled names are fixed, and if you look closly you will notice the name of the new Treasurer of the United States… Rosa Rios.

And you will note that they are again samples of what the currency would look like. Believe it or not, thats up to you, but it is my duty to bring this to the light of day so everyone may see them and judge for themselves.

Electronic God-Man
12-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm going with what this guy said in the comments:

Grow a brain guys. Yeah, they’re going to stick JP Morgan and John D. Rockefeller on the notes and call it “The North American Union”. These are so freaking lame it’s a joke.

Sol Invictus
12-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Believe it or not, thats up to you, but it is my duty to bring this to the light of day so everyone may see them and judge for themselves.

I'm going with what this guy said. I don't see it as solid proof, but doesn't make it invalid or not worth discussing. To use Loki's words: The scientific mind is always inquiring, and is always open.

Electronic God-Man
12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Also, why does the fifty say both "cinquanta" and "cincuenta"...?

And why does it seem only to be Americans on the money and American buildings? I didn't see any Mexicans on there at all.

JP Morgan...even if they were to make an "Amero" they would at least put Ben Franklin and Washington on some of them.

Sol Invictus
12-06-2009, 11:24 PM
JP Morgan...even if they were to make an "Amero" they would at least put Ben Franklin and Washington on some of them.

You would think so wouldn't you..

Rusalka
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Yet another "Amero" bill? (very interestingly, it says "dollars" at the bottom). It's not like some ostensible Amero bills haven't been busted before. (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread418549/pg1)

It's back to Hal Turner. The coin he showed turned out to be a commmemorative coin by some Carr bloke. You can guess people will be a bit skeptical after that.

It's not that I'm outright denying that a plan to form a common entity consisting of the three countries could be implemented. You have to admit, though, that the mere formation of said entity would take a while, maybe a couple of years to warm the citizens up to the idea of passing a referendum. Why would they have the notes ready? To distribute them among themselves at their Bilderberg table so that they can smugly remind each other just how smart they all are? How convenient for the CTers that such physical substantation would happen to land on their hands via a "friend who works in the FR".

Believe me, if the Amero is coming, I doubt these shopped images are what we should be waiting for.

Comte Arnau
12-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Also, why does the fifty say both "cinquanta" and "cincuenta"...?

French for Canada, Spanish for Mexico?

Electronic God-Man
12-07-2009, 12:53 AM
French for Canada, Spanish for Mexico?

Is one of those French? Cinque is five in French...you must be right. Strange nonetheless that they have the Quebecois covered.

Comte Arnau
12-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Is one of those French? Cinque is five in French...you must be right. Strange nonetheless that they have the Quebecois covered.

Well, being more accurate, cinquanta is either Italian or Catalan. But what it says there is cinquante, and that's French, an official language of Canada.