PDA

View Full Version : Moderate Iran getting excited on its own

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Iranian TV airs simulated bombing of Tel Aviv, US aircraft carrier

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-tv-airs-simulated-bombing-of-tel-aviv/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxpcHl2jj20

Moderate Iran moderately 'reordering' the Middle East?

Mraz
02-12-2014, 02:31 PM
May God bless the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-12-2014, 02:35 PM
I must say, it's getting harder and harder to imagine that the Cyrus Cylinder, the closest thing to the first Human Rights Declaration in written form, was crafted by a Persian, who freed Jews from the strife of Babylonian captivity and sponsored the first Zionist movement to rebuild their temple.

Wadaad
02-12-2014, 11:08 PM
I must say, it's getting harder and harder to imagine that the Cyrus Cylinder, the closest thing to the first Human Rights Declaration in written form, was crafted by a Persian, who freed Jews from the strife of Babylonian captivity and sponsored the first Zionist movement to rebuild their temple.

Think of it the otherway around...Cyrus, Persia, etal...were the United States of America of its era.

That will tell you all that needs to be known, as to where Judaic homage and interaction lied.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Think of it the otherway around...Cyrus, Persia, etal...were the United States of America of its era.

That will tell you all that needs to be known, as to where Judaic homage and interaction lied.

And I suppose the Macedonians were the Khomeinists of ancient times?

Nah, I can't subscribe to that either: History doesn't repeat itself, it rhymes instead.

Wadaad
02-12-2014, 11:20 PM
And I suppose the Macedonians were the Khomeinists of ancient times?

Nah, I can't subscribe to that either: History doesn't repeat itself, it rhymes instead.

History does indeed repeat itself...Except for a few well documented and exagerrated rebellions, most times Jews had benefited from judeophile monarchs, from Greece to Rome to Persia, to even the Fatimid, Safavid and Ottoman caliphates.