PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Should Kurdistan Be Free?

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 10:54 PM
http://news.unisamun.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/map_of_greater_kurdistan.gif

During the Middle-Ages;

Kurdish-inhabited areas were split between the Safavid and Ottoman empires. A major division of Kurdistan occurred in the aftermath of the Battle of Chaldiran in 1514, and was formalized in the 1639 Treaty of Zuhab. Prior to World War I, most Kurds lived within the boundaries of the Ottoman Empire in the province of Kurdistan.[citation needed] After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, the Allies contrived to create several countries within its former boundaries – according to the never-ratified Treaty of Sèvres, Kurdistan, along with Armenia, were to be among them. However, the reconquest of these areas by the forces of Kemal Atatürk (and other pressing issues) caused the Allies to accept the renegotiated Treaty of Lausanne and the borders of the modern Republic of Turkey – leaving the Kurds without a self-ruled region. Other Kurdish areas were assigned to the new British and French mandated states of Iraq and Syria.

Iraqi Kurdistan first gained autonomous status in a 1970 agreement with the Iraqi government, and its status was re-confirmed as an autonomous entity within the federal Iraqi republic in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan#Modern_period

Is it time for Kurdistan to be a free and independent country and join the international family of Nations?

Linebacker
02-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Well generally it should be,but I don't see how that can happen,Turkey is not just going to give their lands away.

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:15 PM
Well generally it should be,but I don't see how that can happen,Turkey is not just going to give their lands away.

They're not "their" lands. I would suggest Nato invade Turkey and liberate Kurdistan.

LightHouse89
02-14-2014, 11:17 PM
They're not "their" lands. I would suggest Nato invade Turkey and liberate Kurdistan.

that would create radical islam or some form of radical nationalism which wouldn't be good. However maybe a peaceful formation of Kurdistan could happen. But it wouldn't be a huge country maybe and small n comparison to its original size.

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:19 PM
that would create radical islam or some form of radical nationalism which wouldn't be good. However maybe a peaceful formation of Kurdistan could happen. But it wouldn't be a huge country maybe and small n comparison to its original size.

Kurds have been Muslims longer than Turks. This isn't a religious issue.

Hadouken
02-14-2014, 11:19 PM

no it wouldnt trust me

Linebacker
02-14-2014, 11:22 PM

Well thats going to be a bit of a problem,since Turkey is IN Nato.

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:22 PM
no it wouldnt trust me

What do you think?

Is your culture suppressed by the Turkish State?

portusaus
02-14-2014, 11:23 PM

That would be great, Greece and Bulgaria could have their land back too, but unfortunately Turkey is in NATO..

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:24 PM
Well thats going to be a bit of a problem,since Turkey is IN Nato.

True. Obviously we should try to liberate Kurdistan through peaceful means first. Carpet bombing Istanbul and returning it to Greek Orthodox rule should be a last result.

Hadouken
02-14-2014, 11:25 PM
What do you think?

let me say it this way

it has become a lot better

Linebacker
02-14-2014, 11:27 PM
Well I don't know about carpet bombing or anything but Turkey has the most modern and powerful army in the middle east,taking them down by war is near impossible.

Anglojew
That would be great, Greece and Bulgaria could have their land back too, but unfortunately Turkey is in NATO..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rce2E5yRhs8

LightHouse89
I support Turkey being in Nato. However It would be nice if Kurdistan reformed. Maybe they could join Nato too? The only thing I dislike about Nato is stationing troops in other countries, unless its for training in certain environments or showing how certain equipment works. I think Georgia should join Nato.....those Russians illegally invaded them and no one cared at the time. Why? American liberals told the Republicans here we couldn't do anything or the hippies in America would start protesting with their occupy crap.

kurds should watch this it may inspire them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk I hate Reagan but I like this speech for some reason.

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Well I don't know about carpet bombing or anything but Turkey has the most modern and powerful army in the middle east,taking them down by war is near impossible.

So you're suggesting nukes are a better option?

LightHouse89
02-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Nationalist turks would never support it. They would give a big fight before this happened.

Linebacker
02-14-2014, 11:29 PM
So you're suggesting nukes are a better option?

What the hell would you do with that land later after you have nuked it?Seriously man...

portusaus
02-14-2014, 11:33 PM

Unusual video, 3 slides with a march playing. Regardless, the map is nice, although Syria should have most of Hatay as well.

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:40 PM
What the hell would you do with that land later after you have nuked it?Seriously man...

I'm not serious obviously.

LightHouse89
02-14-2014, 11:43 PM
no it wouldnt trust me

well that's good. What about the Syrian refugees? I mean I wonder what will happen with them? Turkish state is pissed there are so many living in Turkey now. They keep asking America and UN to donate more money too the camps there. I noticed Kurds in pictures of Syria seem less radical religious or not at al compared to some of the FSA fighters who are somewhat more on the religious side.

Hayalet
02-14-2014, 11:44 PM
I think Iran is serious about their nuclear program. :)

Armenian Bishop
02-14-2014, 11:48 PM

Honestly, I don't see Kurdistan in that youtube map. The orange area is an extension of present day Armenia, unless there's a vision for the unification of Armenians and Kurds. Where's Kurdistan in the youtube map?

Hadouken
02-14-2014, 11:49 PM
well that's good. What about the Syrian refugees? I mean I wonder what will happen with them? Turkish state is pissed there are so many living in Turkey now.

we would throw them out of course

jk i dont know hihi ^_^

this topic is sooo complex and this thread is too hard to answer with a yes or no that i prefer to talk about it only in real life

you notice how i dont interfere here much even though i am a kurd

one thing i would like to say though : turks and kurds get way better along with each other than people think but the problems my people suffered and still suffer are not deniable and i hope we will find a good solution

Anglojew
02-14-2014, 11:52 PM
Honestly, I don't see Kurdistan in that youtube map. The orange area is an extension of present day Armenia, unless there's a vision for the unification of Armenians and Kurds. Where's Kurdistan in the youtube map?

Yeah, I agree. It was more about Greece and Bulgaria.

Hayalet
02-15-2014, 12:02 AM
The proverbial Jewish provocateur might be disappointed. :)

Armenian Bishop
02-15-2014, 12:18 AM
Western Armenia includes some areas in present day Eastern Turkey, which Kurds now envision to be included in Kurdistan. In the Treaty of Sèvres (10 August, 1920), U.S. President Wilson drew up the western Armenian boundary all the way to the southern shore of Lake Van, and westward to include Moush and Erzincan. Trebizond was historically Pontic Greek, but President Wilson gave it to Armenia, to furnish a Black Sea Port.

Kurds and Armenians have already engaged in meetings, so as to better cooperate.

Linebacker
02-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Why all the hate for Turkey all of a sudden?

Armenian Bishop
02-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Why all the hate for Turkey all of a sudden?

Don't worry about Turkey, they get plenty of help from the USA and NATO. The world takes good care of them, despite that their internal political system is heavily censored.

Fortis in Arduis
02-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Just use neuton bombs.

LightHouse89
02-15-2014, 01:59 AM
we would throw them out of course

jk i dont know hihi ^_^

this topic is sooo complex and this thread is too hard to answer with a yes or no that i prefer to talk about it only in real life

one thing i would like to say though : turks and kurds get way better along with each other than people think but the problems my people suffered and still suffer are not deniable and i hope we will find a good solution

Yes Kurds are treated horribly in Iraq, Syria, and Iran. Its strange Iranians are bad to them as both groups are Iranic.....you think they would be Pan-Iranic if anything. In Iraq do they have their own region where they can rule themselves?

Hadouken
02-15-2014, 02:01 AM
In Iraq do they have their own region where they can rule themselves?

yep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan

LightHouse89
02-15-2014, 02:54 AM
yep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan

That's good. Does the current Iraqi government respect Kurdish Iraq? Are they allowed to defend themselves from other groups that pose a threat if attacked?

Armenian Bishop
02-15-2014, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cv9xUf-MWk

Yes Kurds are treated horribly in Iraq, Syria, and Iran. Its strange Iranians are bad to them as both groups are Iranic.....you think they would be Pan-Iranic if anything. In Iraq do they have their own region where they can rule themselves?

Kurds have been treated horribly in Turkey, as was the case when Turkish Police agents terrorized Kurdish women, and the occasion captured on video, when Turkish police agents shamelessly abused the arm of a 15 year old Kurdish boy.

Armenian Bishop
02-15-2014, 04:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obs1oTp0y-4

Kurdish People suffered from problems: Sure they got along great, when Turkish police terrorized Kurdish women. When that 15 year old Kurdish boy's arm was abused by Turkish police agents, he definitely suffered from a problem called police brutality.

Hadouken
02-15-2014, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Armenian Bishop;2406855]Kurdish People suffered from problems: Sure they got along great, when Turkish police terrorized Kurdish women. When that 15 year old Kurdish boy's arm was abused by Turkish police agents, he definitely suffered from a problem called police brutality.

yes

fucking assholes ....any turk who supports such shit is my enemy

and the turkish police are filled with bastards who have complexes.....erdogan sucks too btw.

but in daily life among citizens turks and kurds get along better than you think

i dont think it is right to hate turkish people because of the things that unfortunately happened unless they think that they were justified

arcticwolf
02-15-2014, 04:46 PM
How big is Kurdish population in Turkey?

Hadouken
02-15-2014, 04:55 PM
How big is Kurdish population in Turkey?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_people

there are the numbers for several countries not only turkey

you can read a little about my people if you want :o

Windischer
02-15-2014, 08:59 PM
the problem with kurdistan would be the spectre of communism that haunts the area, and mafia clan wars. the autonomous kurdistan province (northern iraq) is ruled by mafia as well, for example.

Paluga
02-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Only the Kurds should answer on this question.

Armenian Bishop
02-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Only the Kurds should answer on this question.

There're others outside the Kurdish Communities, who're rather informed about this matter. I haven't voted on this yet, but may vote later. Kurds, as well as Turks, have allowed Armenian historical landmarks in Van, Moush, Bitlis, Erzincan, Erzerum, and Kars, to deteriorate and crumble, sometimes digging into Armenian churches with the false hope that they'll discover a rich find of gold. Those places lie at the heart of the most ancient Armenian presence in the region, even described as the Armenian Highlands, by some scholars.

Armenians and Kurds already meet to better understand each other. They can build upon that to work, more closely. It's a positive step, and I sincerely would like to see a brotherhood and sisterhood between Armenians and Kurds. But, Kurds should understand that their homeland, which extends deeply into the Armenian Highlands of Western Armenia, benefitted from the pillaging of Armenian Civilization, during the days of the Armenian Genocide (1915-1923). The looting of Armenian Churches is a well known secret, and Kurds have participated in that kind of behavior.

Kiyant
02-16-2014, 12:17 AM
I remember your Turkic brother Thread yesterday if we have brothers like you we dont need enemies anymore
Also you took a pretty fast approach to turn around dont you?

Anglojew
02-16-2014, 12:27 AM
I remember your Turkic brother Thread yesterday if we have brothers like you we dont need enemies anymore

Being part Turkic doesn't mean support the persecution of Kurds.

Kiyant
02-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Being part Turkic doesn't mean support the persecution of Kurds.

You support bombarding Turkey and to split it apart so i think your Turkic conciousness isnt really well made

Anglojew
02-16-2014, 12:31 AM
You support bombarding Turkey and to split it apart so i think your Turkic conciousness isnt really well made

But it's not Turkish land.

I'm sure you support a Free Palestine so it seems like you're a hypercrite.

Kiyant
02-16-2014, 12:33 AM
But it's not Turkish land.

I'm sure you support a Free Palestine so it seems like you're a hypercrite.

:picard1:
Go to Russia and tell them more then half of the country is Turkic land im sure they will appreciate it

Anglojew
02-16-2014, 12:58 AM
:picard1:
Go to Russia and tell them more then half of the country is Turkic land im sure they will appreciate it

Lots of Uralic and Turkic land that's true but someone else's crime doesn't justify yours.

Yehiel
02-16-2014, 12:59 AM
Would be a nice Israel ally.

Windischer
02-16-2014, 09:57 AM

i support eating turkey
i ate one a wekk ago :cool:

GrebluBro
02-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Mostly Turks voted NO :laugh:

Trun
02-16-2014, 10:17 AM

Bulgaria doesn't need lands in Anatolia. Bulgarians never lived there excluding a few villages for 200-300 years.

Just like Turkey has no business in Eastern Thrace.

RussiaPrussia
02-16-2014, 10:40 AM
yes

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:35 PM
i support eating turkey
i ate one a wekk ago :cool:

they have turkeys I Europe? Everyone should celebrate thanksgiving .

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cv9xUf-MWk

Kurds have been treated horribly in Turkey, as was the case when Turkish Police agents terrorized Kurdish women, and the occasion captured on video, when Turkish police agents shamelessly abused the arm of a 15 year old Kurdish boy.

Ths video proves one thing turks can be as brutal as germans or Russians hahaha. That isn't right though that they riot police are attacking female protestors at least with nightsticks that's insane.

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:42 PM

Kurdish People suffered from problems: Sure they got along great, when Turkish police terrorized Kurdish women. When that 15 year old Kurdish boy's arm was abused by Turkish police agents, he definitely suffered from a problem called police brutality.

In America those policemen would be fire and face prison terms and they would be picked on everyday for 1] abusing a child 2] being a cop in prison by other inmates. But the boy and his family could sue the city for police brutality.

Windischer
02-16-2014, 10:44 PM
they have turkeys I Europe? Everyone should celebrate thanksgiving .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_turkey

Yehiel
02-16-2014, 10:45 PM
Yes for two reasons

-Israel ally
-Would cause problems for the Arabs

Weedman
02-16-2014, 10:46 PM
The Kurds could be free but only as long as they agree to take baths/showers every single day...........that seems to be a real problem with Kurds here in America

lol

jk

Weedman
02-16-2014, 10:48 PM
In America those policemen would be fire and face prison terms and they would be picked on everyday for 1] abusing a child 2] being a cop in prison by other inmates. But the boy and his family could sue the city for police brutality.
they wouldnt get fired here in America nor go to prison..........you never heard of the "blue wall of silence" ????

cops here are corrupt as hell and look after their own-no matter what.

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:49 PM

yes a war with turkey would be unrealistic. That's like this talk on here of a war between Armenia, Georgia and the Azeris.....unlikely as they are al 1] US allies, 2 Nato allies. So it wouldn't make sense and would not be supported by any nation state or people. More emphasis today is put on cultural achievement than war. However a Kurdistan would be nice however would have to be granted independence differently and most likely would not be the historical size it use to be. If anything it would be like Switzerland, which wouldn't be bad. Hey rich people would support it if it became a tax haven like Switzerland LOL. Im sure Mitt Romney would support it hhahahaha

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:51 PM
they wouldnt get fired here in America nor go to prison..........you never heard of the "blue wall of silence" ????

cops here are corrupt as hell and look after their own-no matter what.

not if you report them......when you report a police officer it goes on their record for life and thy will never advance through the ranks without great difficulty. If the situation is caught on tape the police are screwed. I have police officer relatives. Luckily they are popular in my community.

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 10:52 PM
The Kurds could be free but only as long as they agree to take baths/showers every single day...........that seems to be a real problem with Kurds here in America

lol

jk

I have never met kurds here. only Lebanese, Syrians and they seem clean to me.

Windischer
02-16-2014, 10:53 PM
yes a war with turkey would be unrealistic. That's like this talk on here of a war between Armenia, Georgia and the Azeris.....unlikely as they are al 1] US allies, 2 Nato allies. So it wouldn't make sense and would not be supported by any nation state or people. More emphasis today is put on cultural achievement than war. However a Kurdistan would be nice however would have to be granted independence differently and most likely would not be the historical size it use to be. If anything it would be like Switzerland, which wouldn't be bad. Hey rich people would support it if it became a tax haven like Switzerland LOL. Im sure Mitt Romney would support it hhahahaha

am not sure if kurdish communist paramilitaries share your idealism

LightHouse89
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_turkey

Benjamin Franklin wanted it to be our nationalistic bird....but eagles look cooler.

LightHouse89
am not sure if kurdish communist paramilitaries share your idealism

most likely not. but idealism is a good thing so long as it produces positive results

Windischer
02-16-2014, 10:54 PM
I have never met kurds here. only Lebanese, Syrians and they seem clean to me.

ive got kurds in distant family and heard some weird things about how they wash themselves as well.
its a family business though, so thats all you get from me here ;)

LightHouse89
02-16-2014, 11:03 PM
ive got kurds in distant family and heard some weird things about how they wash themselves as well.
its a family business though, so thats all you get from me here ;)

maybe those living in third world places dont wash as much but here its different they do for cleanliness purposes. most are picky with cleanliness and the women are very materialistic from what I have observed, I don't know so much about turks they may be more don to earth than materialistic.

Windischer
02-16-2014, 11:13 PM
maybe those living in third world places dont wash as much but here its different they do for cleanliness purposes. most are picky with cleanliness and the women are very materialistic from what I have observed, I don't know so much about turks they may be more don to earth than materialistic.

they live in UK :D

Rojava
10-18-2014, 10:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxfiy8S-XLM

Fortis in Arduis
10-18-2014, 10:31 AM
The Communistic phenomenon reminds one of the IRA situation in Northern Ireland, which took on a Marxian form for reasons that are not entirely obvious, given the earlier origins of that movement.

The positives are that communism is a good place from which to begin and it is a form of secular nationalism that could be constructively subverted into nationalism proper.

Clearly, all peoples must have their homelands, and Kurds are a people.

Fortis in Arduis
10-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Why is Kurdish nationalism communistic? What are the reasons for this? Is this the national character of Kurdish people or something else?

Pennywise
10-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Why is Kurdish nationalism communistic? What are the reasons for this? Is this the national character of Kurdish people or something else?

that is the fact. they're actual nationalist who pretending like a communists, human rights supporters etc. their basic ideology is kurdish nationalism.

turkojew
10-18-2014, 11:06 AM
that is the fact. they're actual nationalist who pretending like a communists, human right supporters etc. their basic ideology is kurdish nationalism.

ezilen ulusların millyetçiliği olmaz, there is no nationalism of the oppressed (http://socialistworker.org/2002-2/411/411_09_SelfDetermination.shtml)

Pennywise
10-18-2014, 11:19 AM
ezilen ulusların millyetçiliği olmaz, there is no nationalism of the oppressed (http://socialistworker.org/2002-2/411/411_09_SelfDetermination.shtml)

yıl olacak 2015 hala marxistcilik oynuyorsun oğlum ya.

Rojava
10-18-2014, 11:33 AM
PKK is neither nationalist nor Communist. Why? Because

1. It no longer aims for an independent Kurdish nation state
2. It is Communalist

RandoBloom
10-18-2014, 11:36 AM
PKK is neither nationalist nor Communist. Why? Because

1. It no longer aims for an independent Kurdish nation state
2. It is Communalist

Its not communist because its Communist XD
Oh Kurds

Rojava
10-18-2014, 11:43 AM

Kurdish nationalism is not Communistic at all anymore, but during the 80s PKK the organization promoted an independent Kurdish state in a Communist structure. This was because PKK was inspired by Communist freedom movements around the world, and Ocalan himself was inspired by Turkish Communists such as Ibrahim Kaypakkaya.

Things have changed now. Personally I prefer the old Communist PKK. Now the project is some Democratic Confederalism bullshit.

Kurdish nationalists today are not Communists. For example the ruling party and most popular party in the Kurdistan Regional Government is the KDP (Kurdistan Democratic Party) which is very Capitalist and Conservative. I think because of the ideological differences, and the fact that both parties want people to see them as liberators of the Kurdish people, they (PKK and KDP) do not get along very well.

Rojava
10-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Its not communist because its Communist XD
Oh Kurds

Maybe if you learn to read you would have seen that I wrote

It is not Communist because it is COMMUNALIST which is different.

Rojava
10-18-2014, 11:46 AM
And plus Ocalan has denounced Marxism.

denz
10-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Is it time for Kurdistan to be a free and independent country and join the international family of Nations?

Be careful, don't loose Jew existence again in Middle East while supporting such dangerous ideas. It is not matter of being a NATO member. :coffee: Like a domino effect...

gültekin
10-18-2014, 12:01 PM
:laugh:
http://www.yeniakit.com.tr/images/haberler/etekli-pkklilar-iside-yapamadiklarini-diyarbakirda-yapacakti-h1412944543.jpg
http://www.medyatrabzon.com/d/other/ice1.20121215125846.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10731129_518753018227568_8603017386659691567_n.jpg ?oh=13d2160ac7b0d39591245318ae1c68f8&oe=54B5636A&__gda__=1421473746_b2028e908a96509794059c7ccb776b0 9

Rojava
10-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Gultekin is a G

Rojava
10-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Hrulj what happened to your glorious Islamic Army? It has been over a month and the soldiers of Allah are scared!

gültekin
10-18-2014, 12:07 PM
classify this chicks :lol:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10262010_1483611685234779_3441453284146991762_n.jp g?oh=631e19819ccac1fa6e5ade9c834c00d1&oe=54B88D47&__gda__=1422425901_22cd65dae3021cc00dbb527c6a65396 a
http://cdn.internethaber.com/gallery/25841/6.jpg

Leto
10-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I think it should. Kurds are a numerous ethnicity, but they don't have a state. It's not fair.

Rojava
10-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Femen is more badass isn't it?

http://www.kaosgl.com/resim/Kadn/femen_gezi1.jpg

gültekin
10-18-2014, 12:10 PM
:pound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFVpSFFWZEg

Rojava
10-18-2014, 12:15 PM
I prefer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgwf9zyYQ4w

Pennywise
10-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I think it should. Kurds are a numerous ethnicity, but they don't have a state. It's not fair.

agree. also turkic minorities in your country like tatars, bashkurts, yakuts, chuvashes, and also finnic minorities like maris should be free.

gültekin
10-18-2014, 12:20 PM
http://www.yeniakit.com.tr/images/haberler/etekli-pkklilar-iside-yapamadiklarini-diyarbakirda-yapacakti-h1412944543.jpg
http://www.medyatrabzon.com/d/other/ice1.20121215125846.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10731129_518753018227568_8603017386659691567_n.jpg ?oh=13d2160ac7b0d39591245318ae1c68f8&oe=54B5636A&__gda__=1421473746_b2028e908a96509794059c7ccb776b0 9
http://www.internethaber.com/images/other/1.20141010143527.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8yFTTcVCv2eC0ccTlijMcSwISOZ6S7 3dn96VHC9ohqQmAT-WD
much more hot chicks :laugh:

Pennywise
10-18-2014, 12:23 PM
"deleted"

Leto
10-18-2014, 12:35 PM
agree. also turkic minorities in your country like tatars, bashkurts, yakuts, chuvashes, and also finnic minorities like maris should be free.
LOL. There are like 30 million Kurds or something. They live in several different countries. Kurds cannot be compared to Russian minorities. Ours are not separatists, they're mostly content with the current situation.

EyeOfTheTiger
10-18-2014, 03:28 PM
til 2048 kurds will be half of turkey's population.

Prince Of Macrobia
10-18-2014, 03:51 PM
Yes, Let them free.

Danishmend
10-18-2014, 04:21 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/66MO6k.jpg (http://hizliresim.com/66MO6k)

Instinct
10-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Kurds will be autonomous in the progressive dialog and then I am not sure if they will like to create their own country or keep the autonomous region.

al-Bosni
10-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Kurdish independence would be counterproductive to the reversal of the Sykes-Picot agreement.

blogen
10-18-2014, 08:27 PM
This would be an acceptable Kurdistan if they are able to protect it, but of course the Kurdish secession in Turkey is a lunatic idea only:

http://s27.postimg.org/xhoyed5pb/kurdistan.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/xhoyed5pb/)

gültekin
10-18-2014, 08:47 PM
This would be an acceptable Kurdistan if they are able to protect it, but of course the Kurdish secession in Turkey is a lunatic idea only:

http://s27.postimg.org/xhoyed5pb/kurdistan.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/xhoyed5pb/)
^ will made by jews and other sneakys

that is the real ethnografic map
Kirkuk - Mosul belong to Turkmeneli territory
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyYqhUE0HiLdBZr6AbJWm4qmm7WnHAF 6Wi3mFvs3FoPmsPla7k
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Karte_von_T%C3%BCrkmeneli.jpg
http://www.ulkuocaklari.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dostum-harita-11.jpg

blogen
10-18-2014, 08:59 PM

That is a pure shit. This is ethnographic map of Iraq:

http://gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Iraq_Ethnic_sm.png

gültekin
10-18-2014, 09:07 PM
That is a pure shit. This is ethnographic map of Iraq:
isn't . west of Arbil is Turkmen territory, and is called Turkmeneli
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Karte_von_T%C3%BCrkmeneli.jpg
http://www.iraqiturkman.org.tr/images/main_01.jpg

blogen
10-18-2014, 09:27 PM

In a Turkish nationalist dream maybe, but the Turkmens are a small minority here in the reality.

gültekin
10-18-2014, 10:07 PM
In a Turkish nationalist dream maybe, but the Turkmens are a small minority here in the reality.
Turkmens in Iraq are the well educated ethnic group. what i say, west of Arbil belong to Turkmens. and yes Turkmens population declines against the Kurds, because Kurd's is often traditionaly polygamous and making many children.
typical Kurdish familys
http://www.radarhaber.com/uploaded/haberler/21/orta/1406460635_3.jpg

http://www.haber10.com/images/news/300x225/53235.jpg
family with 42 children shocked Philippino expert.
http://www.mynet.com/haber/yasam/42-cocuklu-aile-filipinli-uzmani-soka-ugratti-231719-1

and yes, Pashmarga-Barzani trying to change the ethnographic structure of such citys like Kirkuk, Mosul etc. with migration

Ivan Kramskoï
10-18-2014, 10:17 PM
I am in favor because i tend to support one people one nation.
Then because it would piss off Turkey, a country I don't like at all.

Instinct
10-18-2014, 10:19 PM

they were killed, executed, sold as slaves in 21th century like Yazidi, Christian people in Iraq. Sunni Arabs (mainly active as Islamic State now) are blood thirsty to drink their blood. So they settled in Northern Kurdistan Iraq, Nejdef and Karbala now.

klarji
10-18-2014, 10:20 PM
All peoples should be free in their historical lands

Anglojew
10-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Be careful, don't loose Jew existence again in Middle East while supporting such dangerous ideas. It is not matter of being a NATO member. :coffee: Like a domino effect...

Threat?

Kurdistan and Israel will stand together against Turkish occupation

Rojava
10-19-2014, 11:07 AM

The Turkmens in Southern Kurdistan are not even native, Hewler is a historical Hurrian city who have nothing to do with Turkic people.

Rojava
10-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Turkmens in Iraq are the well educated ethnic group. what i say, west of Arbil belong to Turkmens. and yes Turkmens population declines against the Kurds, because Kurd's is often traditionaly polygamous and making many children.
typical Kurdish familys
http://www.radarhaber.com/uploaded/haberler/21/orta/1406460635_3.jpg

and yes, Pashmarga-Barzani trying to change the ethnographic structure of such citys like Kirkuk, Mosul etc. with migration

Oh really?

Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour through the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

And where is your proof that West of Hewler is Turkmen?

Rojava
10-19-2014, 11:13 AM
http://www.iraqiturkman.org.tr/images/main_01.jpg

lol in that map the only place where Turkmens really form a majority is Tuz Khurmatu and well because of ISIS, sponsored by Turks, that has changed too and the Turkmens are now being protected by Peshmerga. :picard1:

gültekin
10-19-2014, 11:23 AM
protected by Peshmerga. :picard1:
nope, that is a bullshit lie, Pashmarga is bitch, they have demanded Turkmens to leave their weapons in Tuzhurmatu for "Protecting" and Turkmens has refused that. ,
Turkmens protecting himself

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqXWRf1IMAAlKuq.jpg
https://twitter.com/IrakTurkmenleri/status/479024533324976128

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqUq3I5IYAAezeg.jpg

Last news: Isıs terrorists on run away, Türkmens has kicked them out of Tal Afer
http://tr.shafaqna.com/view/item/35315-i%C5%9Fid-t%C3%BCrkmen-kentinden-ka%C3%A7%C4%B1yor.html
300 isis assholes are now worm food
--
but isis have attacked the other villages and entered some Türkmen villages of Tuzhurmatu
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqXeNmVIYAAYCpG.jpg

Rojava
10-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Haha Turkish sources are full of bullshit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Iraqi_insurgency_detailed_map

Tal Afar is under ISIS control, yes there were Turkmen militias but the only thing they were good at is posing for pictures and they don't control any land. They were formed after Peshmerga came into control of Kirkuk. Areas such as Tuz Khurmatu are also under Peshmerga control.

gültekin
10-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Haha Turkish sources are full of bullshit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Iraqi_insurgency_detailed_map

Tal Afar is under ISIS control, yes there were Turkmen militias but the only thing they were good at is posing for pictures and they don't control any land. They were formed after Peshmerga came into control of Kirkuk. Areas such as Tuz Khurmatu are also under Peshmerga control.
Pashmarga is nothing more than a bitch and you talking out of your ass
http://www.gazetecileronline.com/upload/resimler/haber/Erdogan_Barzani_konfeti_temizledi2.jpg
http://www.heddam.com/Resim/GenelResim/103166.jpg
Go and wear your skirt kiddo, ,

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Of course it should be. Btw their language is the most beautiful Language in the middle east (and I hate Farsi)

Pennywise
10-19-2014, 11:49 AM
http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/533/532705/993936_641839402493395_1476272286_n.png

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 11:54 AM
What do you think?

What's the point of asking a Turkified Kurd such question

Rojava
10-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Turks on here are just hilarious, such as this Gultekin guy for example. He claims West of Arbil and Kirkuk and Mosul are Turkmen I prove him wrong and so he goes on a rant about how great Turkmen militias are

Rojava
10-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Hypocrite Turks

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p180x540/10653776_1516268148618132_2405863544368763802_n.jp g?oh=f83507a01be6662fa8dd75c101138afc&oe=54B72EA4&__gda__=1420478364_36e446ae993c5188a9db036968867cc 0

gültekin
10-19-2014, 12:11 PM
http://www.millibirlikhaber.com/wp-content/uploads/pkk-isid-etek2-624x360.jpg

gültekin
10-19-2014, 12:12 PM
http://i.cnnturk.com/c/q/i/80/0x0/527b992b992df103b47a3597.jpg

Rojava
10-19-2014, 12:13 PM
lol I'm sure now everyone has seen those pics a million times over. You wank over them or something?

Rojava
10-19-2014, 12:19 PM
The Lebanese and Pro Gaddafi Arabs are our only Arab friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQxyUegyuY#t=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7TNgNi-yo

gültekin
10-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Patriotic Zaza/Kurd's are against to Pkk bitches. they have attacked the BDP office (legaly party of terrorist PKK) in Bingöl (S.East Turkey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sqL5mAWmo

Norman
10-19-2014, 12:39 PM
An own country? Oh yes please, then they can move over there and stop annoying people here.

Pennywise
10-19-2014, 12:40 PM
An own country? Oh yes please, then they can move over there and stop annoying people here.

which is worse in there? Kurds or Poles?

Norman
10-19-2014, 12:42 PM
There are no problems with poles.

Rojava
10-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Patriotic Zaza/Kurd's are against to Pkk bitches. they have attacked the BDP office (legaly party of terrorist PKK) in Bingöl (S.East Turkey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sqL5mAWmo

Demirtas is a Zaza Kurd lol

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Poles are Europeans, Kurds and Turks are aliens

Pennywise
10-19-2014, 01:10 PM
There are no problems with poles.

what exactly kurds doing there? why don't you want them?

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 01:16 PM
what exactly kurds doing there? why don't you want them?

They have an alien culture isn't that enough? Turks and Kurds with their Islamic religion, their cousin marriages, honor killings etc dumb down Germans. I am not saying they only have negative cultural traits, they also have some admirable cultural traits but that doesn't change the fact they are aliens.

Pennywise
10-19-2014, 01:21 PM
They have an alien culture isn't that enough? Turks and Kurds with their Islamic religion, their cousin marriages, honor killings etc dumb down Germans. I am not saying they only have negative cultural traits, they also have some admirable cultural traits but that doesn't change the fact they are aliens.

i wasn't talking to you troll. stop quoting me.

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Migrants 'make Germany dumb' says central banker in astonishing outburst
By ALLAN HALL IN BERLIN FOR MAILONLINE
UPDATED: 23:00 GMT, 11 June 2010

View comments
Controversial: Thilo Sarrazin warned 'less educated' immigrants are making Germany 'dumber'
Controversial: Thilo Sarrazin warned 'less educated' immigrants are making Germany 'dumber'
Immigrants are making Germany 'dumber', according to a board member of the country's central bank.
Thilo Sarrazin claimed the 'limited education' of immigrants - coupled with their high birth rate - meant Germans 'are becoming dumber in a simple way'.
He said: 'There's a difference in the reproduction of population groups with varying intelligence.'
It is not the first time the 65-year-old member of the Bundesbank has caused controversy since he joined last year.
In October he described Muslim children as 'underclass' citizens.
'I don't have to accept someone who lives off a state they reject, doesn't properly take care of the education of his children-and keeps producing more little girls in headscarves,' Mr Sarrazin said.
'That goes for 70 percent of the Turkish and 90 percent of the Arabic population of Berlin.' He added that they were not fit for much other than 'fruit and vegetable selling'.
In his latest speech this week he said there were 'ample statistics' proving he was correct about German intelligence.
He went on to say that in particular immigrants from 'Turkey, the Middle East and Africa' were less educated.
Because immigrants tend to have more children than Germans - who have the lowest birth rate in Europe - this caused 'a different propagation of population groups with different intelligence because parents pass their intelligence on to their children'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285815/Bundesbanks-Thilo-Sarrazin-Immigrants-making-Germany-dumber.html#ixzz3Gb5BQ1lJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Norman
10-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Besides what crank already stated do they as all ME-people here lump together and think they do themself a favor by blocking railways, highways, clashes in our cities with Salafists.
This was a peacefull nation before the MEs had a sicnificant number. So I will support anything that makes them go away. If there will be a kurdish state chances are that at least that group
will leave in significant numbers. They have all my blessings. Just go.

Rojava
10-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Ax Kurdistan Kurdistan
Navê te çi şêrîn e

Rojava
10-19-2014, 02:43 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798507/now-german-biker-gangs-join-dutch-counterparts-fighting-against-isis-kobane.html#ixzz3GZKDYRkt

Now German biker gangs join their Dutch counterparts in fighting against ISIS in Kobane

Members of Cologne-based Median Empire Motorcycle Club are in Kobane
Riders seen posing with weapons in battle to defeat Islamic State jihadists
Gang's official Facebook page says its members 'are at the front fighting'
Median Empire Motorcycle Club has links to Kurdish community in Germany
News comes just days after members of Dutch motorcycle gang were told they had not broken law by travelling to Syria to fight against ISIS

wvwvw
10-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Besides what crank already stated do they as all ME-people here lump together and think they do themself a favor by blocking railways, highways, clashes in our cities with Salafists.
This was a peacefull nation before the MEs had a sicnificant number. So I will support anything that makes them go away. If there will be a kurdish state chances are that at least that group
will leave in significant numbers. They have all my blessings. Just go.

Now that they are accustomed to life in Germany it is hard for them to go. It would have been best not to allow them to settle in Germany in the first place.

Immigrants are ok as long as they do not exceed 10% of the population.

denz
10-19-2014, 03:40 PM
I am in favor because i tend to support one people one nation.
Then because it would piss off Turkey, a country I don't like at all.

So i m sure you can support Turkic minorities "one people one nation idea" in your country. Also chechen freedom figthers O.k

Beit El
10-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Voted yes because Turkey is a shitty social construct made from land stolen from Kurds, Greeks, and Caucasian peoples. The sooner it fucks off into nonexistence the better.

turkojew
10-20-2014, 06:13 AM
yıl olacak 2015 hala marxistcilik oynuyorsun oğlum ya.

you are utterly useless mate just like your rep says. ulan venezuelayı çini kübayı bok çukurudan ne kurtardı bi de hele.

Mortimer
10-20-2014, 06:35 AM
i agree with be-real turks and kurds get along better then a westerner like anglo-jew would think (but i think he is trolling anyways, he makes some dumb comments like the nuke comment). i know quiete a few kurdish-turkish intermarriages, it is not rare, i think hate is on both sides on the extreme etc. also there are kurds who are in higher positions in turkey etc. but also kurds who view themselfes as turks. and turks who hate kurds really are a minority of ultra-nationalists etc. majority of kurds and turks get along well. i dont now about iraq or iran

Ars Moriendi
10-20-2014, 06:52 AM
Only Turkish and Arab Kurdistan, their States have failed them.

Iranian Kurds are doing fine.

Note: Iraqi Kurds control Assyrians and the Nineveh Plains. They should be given an authonomous government inside any Kurdistan State.

Zmey Gorynych
10-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Yes, all areas populated by kurds should become part of the new state of Kurdistan. A nation of this size and history deserves an independent state.

Iranian Kurds are doing fine.
Since when ?

Pennywise
10-20-2014, 01:03 PM
you are utterly useless mate just like your rep says. ulan venezuelayı çini kübayı bok çukurudan ne kurtardı bi de hele.

tabi lan manyak mısın. komünizm süper gelsene.

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/323000/323709/97303105_communism_its_a_party.jpg

Gustave H
10-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Sure. Why not?

EyeOfTheTiger
10-20-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798507/now-german-biker-gangs-join-dutch-counterparts-fighting-against-isis-kobane.html#ixzz3GZKDYRkt

Now German biker gangs join their Dutch counterparts in fighting against ISIS in Kobane

Members of Cologne-based Median Empire Motorcycle Club are in Kobane
Riders seen posing with weapons in battle to defeat Islamic State jihadists
Gang's official Facebook page says its members 'are at the front fighting'
Median Empire Motorcycle Club has links to Kurdish community in Germany
News comes just days after members of Dutch motorcycle gang were told they had not broken law by travelling to Syria to fight against ISIS
theyre so cool

turkojew
10-22-2014, 01:31 PM
tabi lan manyak mısın. komünizm süper gelsene.

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/323000/323709/97303105_communism_its_a_party.jpg

heh şöyle yola gel ;) kap bi vodka yoldaş!

wvwvw
10-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Let us rename the whole Iraq to Kurdistan and let us give Arabs and Assyrians minority status inside this new Kurdistan.

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 06:16 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyYqhUE0HiLdBZr6AbJWm4qmm7WnHAF 6Wi3mFvs3FoPmsPla7k
http://www.ulkuocaklari.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dostum-harita-11.jpg

Wrong Turkmens are small minority in Mosul,and most Kurds in Mosul are Yezidis who are a minority. The majority of Mosul is Arabs and a significant Bedouin population.

Instinct
10-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Wrong Turkmens are small minority in Mosul,and most Kurds in Mosul are Yezidis who are a minority. The majority of Mosul is Arabs and a significant Bedouin population.

Sunni Arab Muslim Extremist Jihadists aka Islamic State is killing Turkmen people, just a few days ago Islamic State killed two Turkmen children, kidnapped 30 women, killed many people. I think Sunni Arabs should leave the country asap and colonise Alaska or somewhere really far away or we should exchange the population of Australia with Sunni Arabs in Iraq. Sunni Arabs terrorize everything in Iraq and genocide towards Shiite Turkmen, Yezidi and Christian people.

Kamal900
10-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Let us rename the whole Iraq to Kurdistan and let us give Arabs and Assyrians minority status inside this new Kurdistan.

http://wallpaperhdfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Famous-Funny-Face-Meme-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Sunni Arab Muslim Extremist Jihadists aka Islamic State is killing Turkmen people, just a few days ago Islamic State killed two Turkmen children, kidnapped 30 women, killed many people. I think Sunni Arabs should leave the country asap and colonise Alaska or somewhere really far away or we should exchange the population of Australia with Sunni Arabs in Iraq. Sunni Arabs terrorize everything in Iraq and attack Shiite Turkmen, Yezidi and Christian people.

This does not make sense as the terrorist in Iraq are not native to the locality, yes they follow an extreme off shoot of Sunni Islam but they have very heretical believes. They also are of multiethnic origins, and they have been also attacking the native Sunni Arab population. The Shias are not innocent especially the Iraqi government which had prosecuted Sunnis, Christians, and Mandean populations. Sunni Arabs are native to the locality, well Turkmens regardless of sectarian affiliation are a minority and not native to Mosul they migrated there . The sectarianism between the Turkmens is not an Arab problem but a Turkmen one and what occurred is largely the fault of a corrupt sectarian regime in Iraq . Shias are so peaceful they throw rockets at the Negev bedouins in Israel.

Ice
12-25-2014, 08:44 PM
Nowadays we can claim that there isn’t any Turk in Southeastern part of Turkey or the number of Turks is so low, it’s impossible to detect them. Since the begin of the early Turkish Republic many Eastern Turks migrated within Turkey towards western regions say it Central Anatolia say it towards further Western cities included the coastal cities. If Turkey was an evil imperialist country, Turkey wouldn’t allow the kurdification of the Southeastern Anatolia. Turkey would made sure that the region would be full of Turks even though when it means ‘bringing’ Turks from neighbouring cities wit the promise of offering better life style or some additional income to make it lok more attractive as well as bring some Arabs from the Hatay region etc. Basically they would do the same or similar stuff what the former Soviyet Union did to the Central Asian countries such as Kazakhstan and co.

The very simply fact is: The actual Armenian Highlands are called as Kurdistan nowadays. I strongly believe that the conflict is not between Turks vs Kurds but rather Kurds vs Iranians and/or Kurds vs Armenians (with the help of Russian soldiers). Once Turkey will stop taking care of the region, it will end up being a chaotic case such as Palestine and Syria. And this will have also a following consequence that Kurds living in Iraq won’t be able to trade their own oil. On top of that Iran will be another troublemaker. Since in the history Southeastern Anatolia was NOT part of the Ancient Anatolia BUT part of the Mesopotamia, which historically used to belong to Iran. But the Ottomans later on took it over. But once Turkey will stop caring about the region, Iranians would love to take that region back.

Now we have to face the historical facts. Armenians were the ‘originals’ of that region and nobody else. And during the riots on 1915, Armenians faced a disappointment created by Russians.

During the Bolshevik revolution all the Russian generals escaped from the region. So then all the Armenians who were fighting against Ottoman Army (it was a mixed ethnicity of people mainly Turks & Kurds since it was in Eastern region of modern day Turkey) and killed brutally anyone of Muslim origin (at that time it didn’t matter to Armenians, whether a Muslim Kurd or a Muslim Turk) left alone. And once the Southeastern region of Turkey won’t be monitored by Turks, and then the Armenians will take an attempt to invade that region. Since the Armenians are the lapdog of Russian and since Russia wouldn’t mind increasing its regional power, so Russia may backup the Armenians.

"
And now let’s check the reality from the Turkish point of view. Nowadays (especially due to AKP goverment) people don’t give a damn about the ethnic origin. But people more care about religion. Majority of Kurds are Sunni Muslims. In compare to an average Turk they are more religious. And also if you compare and average communist Kurd with an average communist Turk, you will see that the Kurdish ones are more violent on the other hand they are just a small minority amongst the Kurds, I would dare to claim about 5-10% at max. But the number increases amongst the Alevi Kurds. I know, it is full of irony but I believe Turkish government is actually protecting the region for Kurds while the PKK is getting the revenge of the so called Armenian Genocide on Kurds. Of course at first glance it looks like PKK is just killing the Turkish soldiers, which is true. PKK is killing the Turkish soldiers but in the meantime they damage their own people in regards of lowering the economic power of the region. That region is known for being backwards and poor and people who live there suffer from low quality of living standards.

I think it is time to play with open cards and let’s gather all the Sunni Muslim Kurds together with their brothers Sunni Muslim Turks and openly fight against Armenians and Iranians to get a total independent from these people.

Anglojew
12-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Nowadays we can claim that there isn’t any Turk in Southeastern part of Turkey or the number of Turks is so low, it’s impossible to detect them. Since the begin of the early Turkish Republic many Eastern Turks migrated within Turkey towards western regions say it Central Anatolia say it towards further Western cities included the coastal cities. If Turkey was an evil imperialist country, Turkey wouldn’t allow the kurdification of the Southeastern Anatolia. Turkey would made sure that the region would be full of Turks even though when it means ‘bringing’ Turks from neighbouring cities wit the promise of offering better life style or some additional income to make it lok more attractive as well as bring some Arabs from the Hatay region etc. Basically they would do the same or similar stuff what the former Soviyet Union did to the Central Asian countries such as Kazakhstan and co.

The very simply fact is: The actual Armenian Highlands are called as Kurdistan nowadays. I strongly believe that the conflict is not between Turks vs Kurds but rather Kurds vs Iranians and/or Kurds vs Armenians (with the help of Russian soldiers). Once Turkey will stop taking care of the region, it will end up being a chaotic case such as Palestine and Syria. And this will have also a following consequence that Kurds living in Iraq won’t be able to trade their own oil. On top of that Iran will be another troublemaker. Since in the history Southeastern Anatolia was NOT part of the Ancient Anatolia BUT part of the Mesopotamia, which historically used to belong to Iran. But the Ottomans later on took it over. But once Turkey will stop caring about the region, Iranians would love to take that region back.

Now we have to face the historical facts. Armenians were the ‘originals’ of that region and nobody else. And during the riots on 1915, Armenians faced a disappointment created by Russians.

During the Bolshevik revolution all the Russian generals escaped from the region. So then all the Armenians who were fighting against Ottoman Army (it was a mixed ethnicity of people mainly Turks & Kurds since it was in Eastern region of modern day Turkey) and killed brutally anyone of Muslim origin (at that time it didn’t matter to Armenians, whether a Muslim Kurd or a Muslim Turk) left alone. And once the Southeastern region of Turkey won’t be monitored by Turks, and then the Armenians will take an attempt to invade that region. Since the Armenians are the lapdog of Russian and since Russia wouldn’t mind increasing its regional power, so Russia may backup the Armenians.

And due to Armenian genocide propaganda spread primarily by rich Armenians living outside of Armenia(and interestingly the number is growing in each generations, about 20 years ago it was 100,000 than it increased to half million than 1 million now some people claim it would be 1.5 million, guys decide on a particular number, it’s getting tiresome) manage to get pity by Western nations along with the anti-Turk nations. In case of any invasions done by Armenians, the Western World would be on Armenian side.

"
And now let’s check the reality from the Turkish point of view. Nowadays (especially due to AKP goverment) people don’t give a damn about the ethnic origin. But people more care about religion. Majority of Kurds are Sunni Muslims. In compare to an average Turk they are more religious. And also if you compare and average communist Kurd with an average communist Turk, you will see that the Kurdish ones are more violent on the other hand they are just a small minority amongst the Kurds, I would dare to claim about 5-10% at max. But the number increases amongst the Alevi Kurds. I know, it is full of irony but I believe Turkish government is actually protecting the region for Kurds while the PKK is getting the revenge of the so called Armenian Genocide on Kurds. Of course at first glance it looks like PKK is just killing the Turkish soldiers, which is true. PKK is killing the Turkish soldiers but in the meantime they damage their own people in regards of lowering the economic power of the region. That region is known for being backwards and poor and people who live there suffer from low quality of living standards.

I think it is time to play with open cards and let’s gather all the Sunni Muslim Kurds together with their brothers Sunni Muslim Turks and openly fight against Armenians and Iranians to get a total independent from these people.

Sorry but that's bullshit.

The policy of Republican Turkey since its establishment in 1923, is a typical case of what has been called "linguicide" or "linguistic genocide" (cf. below). Replacing the loosely integrated Ottoman state, Republican Turkey was established as a highly centralized, secular and westernized nation-state based on Turkish ethnic identity. The practice of centralization and Turkisfication led to a number of Kurdish revolts (in 1925, 1927-31, 1930-38) which were severly repressed (cf. Jwaideh 1960:593-640).

Policy on the Kurdish language was based on a more general and long-term aim of changing the ethnic composition of the Kurds, who formed the most numerous and densely populated non-Turkish people in the country. To achieve this end, the Turkish government deported hundreds of thousands of people from Kurdistan to Turkish-inhabited regions of the country, conducted mass executions after each revolt, the resettled Turkish immigrants from Europe in the Kurdish areas in the 1920s-1940s (documentation is available in Rambout 1947; Kenda 1980a:58-68; Bedr Khan 1928). By the late 1930s, all the Kurdish provinces were effectively controlled by the military who, established a police post in every village of some size (van Bruinessen 1984:8).

Forcing the Kurds to abondon their language and become native speakers of Turkish is the primary goal of the language policy. Various methods have been used in the past seven decades to eliminate the Kurdish language.

A. Proscription of the Spoken Use of Kurdish.The ban on spoken languge in public places, government offices and schools was easy to enforce. In the earlier decades, special government officials were charged with enforcing the ban in urban centers. It is known, for example, that even the peasants who brought their supplies to the urban market were liable to a fine of five piasters for every Kurdish words they uttered. A sheep was worth fifthy piasters at the time (Kendal 1980a:83).

Physicl violence and separation from one's own family were some of the other methods used in Turkish schools to prevent the student from speaking Kurdish. Students were also punished for speaking their language outside the classrooms during the breaks. Boarding schools (Bölge Yatili Okullari) were established in 1964, in order to isolate students for the greater part of the year and to encourage them to forget their mother tongue (skutnabb-Kangas 1981:308-12).

"Symbolic violence" (Ibid., p. 313), e.g., making native speakers ashamed of their language, parents, and origins, has been most intensively carried out against the Kurds. The names "Kurd" and "Kurdistan" were banned and replaced byDagli Türkler, `mountain Kurd' andDogu, 'the East'. The existence of a Kurdish nation was denied in innumerable articles, books, and speeches while the Turks were exalted, under the new version of Turkish history, as the most valiant and noble race on earth. Under the "Sun-Language Theory" (Günesh-Dil teorist), adopted in 1935, it was claimed that Central Asia, the ancient homeland of the Turks, was the cradle of human civilisation and Turkish was the mother of all languages. Kurds were considered a tribe of Turanian (Turkish) origin which had forgotten its native tongue due to isolation in accessible mountains and by falling under the influence of its Persian neighbours (for a detailed documentation for the theory and its application to the Kurds, c.f. Beshiçi 1977).

The denial of the existence of a Kurdish nation was carried out through falsification of both the history and language of the Kurds. In this connection, the Iraqi ambassador to Turkey (1958-64), talib Mushtaq 1969:374) recalled, in his memoirs, the Turkish claim that Kurdish was a language with no grammatical rules and with a mixed vocabulary of only 8428 words:

In doctrination has been especially intensive in the educational institutions where Kurds are pictured as "bad," "dirty." and "primitive," (Skutnabb-Kangas 1981:310-12). This view has laready made itself felt in the Turkish language. The third edition ofThe Oxford Turkish-English Dictionary(1984), for example, provides two meanings forK:rt:(ethn.) Kurd; (pej.) uncivilized person."

The proscription of the spoken language included also government efforts to dissuade the Kurds from listening to foreign broadcasts in Kurdish (Kendal 1980a:75). Numerous radio stations were set up in Kurdish towns, which together with the poerful central transmitters provide round-the-clock programs in Turkish (cf. 7.4.4, on broadcast policy).

B. The Prosciption of Written Kurdish.The suppression of written Kurdish has been more successful than spokn Kurdish since it is much easier to control the possession of print or manuscript material by individuals and groups or their circulation in libraries (c.f. 7.2.9). Not only writing in Kurdish but the writing of the name Kurd and Kurdistan in any language is proscribed (the only exception is the wordKürrtçe`Kurdish` used in census reports).

During "liberalization periods" (1967-71, 1975-80), however, a new generation of intellectuals and political activists undertook the publishing of bilingual periodicals, two Kurdish-Turkish dictionaries, one grammar and even a self-censored edition of Khani'sMem û Zîn.Most of these publications were banned soon after their appearance and their writers and.or publishers were prosecuted on charges of separatism. To cite but one case, an ABC book,Alfabe,published in 1968 (cf. Fig. 30), was banned by courts in Istanbul and Diyabakir two days after its appearance and the writer was imprisoned for four months on charges of separatism and the attempt to form an independent Kurdish state (Xozaslan 1981:3).

Suppression of the language was not limited to the country's territory. One example will suffice. just before the September 1980 coup, thr Nordic Cultural Foundation in Denmark organized a course in Kurdish for training Kurdish teachers from among the emigres in Scandinavian countries. The purpose was to teach writing, vocabulary, and gramamr of Kurdish and prepare them for teaching Kurdish children living in Scandinavia. "The Turkish Embassy in Copenhagen tried to stop the course by pointing out that participants were still Turkish citizens and were thus not entitled to breal Turkish law, whatever country they were in, and in Turkish law Kurdish is a forbidden language" (Skutnabb-Kengas 1981:279-80; cf., also, Bozarslan 1981, for clippimgs from danish press accompanied by English translations).

The 1980 Coup d''etat Regime

The Turkish regime has made no secret of its intention to eliminate Kurdish ethnic distinction (cf., e.g. van Bruinessen 1984; Nezan 1984; Helsinki Watch 1988). The suppression of manifestation of Kurdish, as well as Armenian or Greek, existence has been extended to such places as the Lufthansa airline office in Istanbil and the American Library in Ankara. An old globe, for example, carrying references to Kurdistan and Pontus had been used as part of a publicity photograph in the Istanbul Rotary Club magazine. This led to a demand of a three-year prison sentence for the company's Istanbul deputy manager (London Guardian, march 23, 1984). The Turkish embassies in Europe have regularly used diplomatic and other pressures to prevent the participation of Kurdish groups in cultural programs sponsored by European states. Similar pressure on the broadcast media has been socumented.

Increased militarization and political control of the Kurdish provinces has been accompanied by new assimilation programs: "A general campaign to improve literacy in Turkish, and intensive Turkish-language courses were introduced in primary schools. Provicial commanders had their own programs to stamp out the use of Kurdish, at lease in the towns. Traditional Kurdish cloths, which had reappeared in the 1970s, have been banned again" (van Bruinessen 1984: 12).

The armed resistence led by a leftist Kurdish political party, Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan (Kurdistan Workers Party), in the early 1980s has led to massive deplyment of the army in the Kurdish provinces. To prevent the spread of the movement among the rural population, a project of setting up strategic hamlets is being carried out in the rural areas. (14) Another project is the resettlement of thousands of Turkish-speaking Kirghiz refugees from Afghanistan in Kurdistan. The government suggested that the area was chosen because of its similarity to the mountainous homeland of the refugees. Since thee is no shortage of mountainous terrain in the Turkish-speaking regions, the real reason has more to do with Turkification of Kurdistan than considerations of landscape (de Manuelian 1986).

The Impact of Turkey's Language Policy

The all-round attempt to eliminate the Kurdish people and their language has partly succeeded in thinning out the once densely populated Kurdistan, in Turkifying large numbers of Kurds, and bringing Kurdish national culture (oral and wriiem literature, music, and dress) to the verge of extinction. The harsh metthods of repression have made it difficult for the Kurds to reveal their ethnic identity. A Western student of "political elites," for example, found out that few Kurdish deputies "professed (or acknowledges) an ability to speak Kurdish" (Frey 1965:109). Similarly, a Kurdish official involved in taking the 1965 census observed that many Kurds who were not familiar with Turkish preferred to declare themselves as Turkish speakers to avoid trouble (Kendal 1980a:48).

The impact of repression can be seen even in the census figures (cf. table 16). The increase (10%) in the number of native speakers from 1955 to 1960 can be explained by the relaxation of pressure in 1960, while the sudden drop of 23% in 1955, is related to the return of presure rather than assimiliation which requires at least one generation to be affected (Ibid.O. The increase in the number of speakers of Kurdish as a a "second language' apparently reflects the success of Turkification. Since Turks do not learn Kurdish, these figures probably refer toTurkified Kurds who have not yet forgotten their native tongue.

http://www.kurdishacademy.org/?q=node/129

Shah-Jehan
12-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Anglojew campaigning for an independent Kurdistan is not for the betterment and welfare of Kurdish people, but for weakening Muslims and one of the most influential majority Muslim nation (Turkey).

Anglojew
12-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Anglojew campaigning for an independent Kurdistan is not for the betterment and welfare of Kurdish people, but for weakening Muslims and one of the most influential majority Muslim nation (Turkey).

You're assumption, based on 0 evidence, is wrong. This isn't a religious issue.

Anglojew
12-25-2014, 10:10 PM

You're assumption, based on 0 evidence, is wrong. This isn't a religious issue. If we analyse your thought process it is that Kurds need to suffer for the greater good of Islam. Kurds can make up their minds which of us has their best interests at heart.

Ballist
12-25-2014, 10:17 PM

They can't do that :lol:. Turkey is one of NATO's most important members. If the Kurds want independence, let it be. They certainly have the right to do so. If it became a violent situation, the Kurds seem like a very tough people, large in numbers. I knew 2 personally, very tough people.

zarzian
12-25-2014, 10:28 PM
At least the Kurds are almost independent in Iraq and they deserve it as Iraq was not really a sovereign nation historically but just a region inhabited by different groups. For now the Kurds should be happy with their piece of Iraq and wait for the right moment to annex Turkish Kurdistan. As for Iranian Kurdistan gaining independent, forget about it, we are too strong and plus the Kurds are our brothers and never want to separate from us.

StonyArabia
12-25-2014, 10:33 PM
Yes everyone should have self-determination and guide their own future.

Pennywise
12-26-2014, 12:14 AM
Ice is our chief of middle east and balkan region's stragety department.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 01:02 AM
At least the Kurds are almost independent in Iraq and they deserve it as Iraq was not really a sovereign nation historically but just a region inhabited by different groups. For now the Kurds should be happy with their piece of Iraq and wait for the right moment to annex Turkish Kurdistan. As for Iranian Kurdistan gaining independent, forget about it, we are too strong and plus the Kurds are our brothers and never want to separate from us.

Obviously Kurds and Persians are kindred peoples. I'd love to hear from Iranian Kurds about their opinion of the matter.

zarzian
12-26-2014, 02:33 AM
Obviously Kurds and Persians are kindred peoples. I'd love to hear from Iranian Kurds about their opinion of the matter.

I have a bunch of Iranian Kurdish friends, and they are all fully assimilated and even call themselves Persian, and talk Farsi 100% of the time in their homes while their parents still speak Kurdish to their own parents, and if you ask them what they'de thought about independence they'de just laugh and ask wtf kind of question is that as they consider Iran their 1 and only country.

Demhat
12-26-2014, 02:39 AM
I have a bunch of Iranian Kurdish friends, and they are all fully assimilated and even call themselves Persian, and talk Farsi 100% of the time in their homes while their parents still speak Kurdish to their own parents, and if you ask them what they'de thought about independence they'de just laugh and ask wtf kind of question is that as they consider Iran their 1 and only country.

There might be some assimilated Kurds true, There are also assimilated Kurds in Turkish Kurdistan. There were even allot in Iraq until Iraqi Kurdistan went free. But the majority is pro Kurdistan and the claim that they call themselves "Persians" is laughable. I have seen some Kurds beeing pro Iran but even they consider themselves Kurds.

I have enough Eastern(iranian) Kurds in my close friendship and allot also in my Facebook friendslist as well and they are all differen't from what you claim. If Iran doesn't fear seperation of Kurds than let the Kurds simply decide. We certanly see the Persians as relatives but not more. And as relatives we don't want to accept your identity on ourselves. We don't want to be "Persians" but Kurds.

And to Ice. You are talking absolute Bullshit. Absolutely no one in that region can claim to be 100% native. And the rest is as much bullshit.

wvwvw
12-26-2014, 02:58 AM

"

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Methmatician
12-26-2014, 03:19 AM
Yes, of course.

Shah-Jehan
12-26-2014, 03:20 AM
You're assumption, based on 0 evidence, is wrong. This isn't a religious issue. If we analyse your thought process it is that Kurds need to suffer for the greater good of Islam. Kurds can make up their minds which of us has their best interests at heart.

It's based on your attitude on this forum. Kurdish independence for one is obviously not a religious issue, but what is the religious issue is your attitude towards Kurds breaking up from Turkey. I bet you don't lobby for independence of Chechens and other North Caucasians from Russia for e.g. or previously, you probably opposed Kosovo seceding from Serbia.

Truthbetold
12-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Meh, another bitch of the West.

Oil + Middle East + strong Western political bonding = Guaranteed perpetual bitch of the West

Look at the Gulf states, KSA, etc.

''Independant Kurdistan'' would merely follow the line, especially as they're already kinda fully in debt for receiving Iraqi Kurdistan as an autonomously ruled region by the US, and completing an extremely hypothetical independance of the other parts of Kurdistan laying in the three other nations, would require another tons of Western support (military, etc)

zarzian
12-26-2014, 03:42 AM
There might be some assimilated Kurds true, There are also assimilated Kurds in Turkish Kurdistan. There were even allot in Iraq until Iraqi Kurdistan went free. But the majority is pro Kurdistan and the claim that they call themselves "Persians" is laughable. I have seen some Kurds beeing pro Iran but even they consider themselves Kurds.

I have enough Eastern(iranian) Kurds in my close friendship and allot also in my Facebook friendslist as well and they are all differen't from what you claim. If Iran doesn't fear seperation of Kurds than let the Kurds simply decide. We certanly see the Persians as relatives but not more. And as relatives we don't want to accept your identity on ourselves. We don't want to be "Persians" but Kurds.

And to Ice. You are talking absolute Bullshit. Absolutely no one in that region can claim to be 100% native. And the rest is as much bullshit.

Hey I'm just stating what my friends feel and think, they might say they to other Persians that they are Kurdish, but if a foreigner asks them they will always say their Persian or Iranian, thats because they dont see themselves different.

Shah-Jehan
12-26-2014, 03:47 AM
Meh, another bitch of the West.

Oil + Middle East + strong Western political bonding = Guaranteed perpetual bitch of the West

Look at the Gulf states, KSA, etc.

''Independant Kurdistan'' would merely follow the line, especially as they're already kinda fully in debt for receiving Iraqi Kurdistan as an autonomously ruled region by the US, and completing an extremely hypothetical independance of the other parts of Kurdistan laying in the three other nations, would require another tons of Western support (military, etc)

Kurdish areas in Iraq don't have much oil unless you include Mosul as part of the region...Iranian kurdistan has oil though.

wvwvw
12-26-2014, 03:56 AM
Friday, December 26 2014

Watch your tongue, Ankara tells PKK
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/watch-your-tongue-ankara-tells-pkk.aspx?pageID=238&nID=76028&NewsCatID=338

Demhat
12-26-2014, 03:58 AM
Hey I'm just stating what my friends feel and think, they might say they to other Persians that they are Kurdish, but if a foreigner asks them they will always say their Persian or Iranian, thats because they dont see themselves different.
You can't use "they" based on the opinion of your friends. They are not the mouth piece of all Eastern Kurds. But you said that they tell you that say are Persian and now you say they only tell foreigners that they are Persian.

You probably have some assimilated people around you but we can only know what they want and feel if we let them decide. But nevermind.

wvwvw
12-26-2014, 03:59 AM
LOL^ I actually read watch your tongue, PKK tells Ankara

Böri
12-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Turkey wont give land because Turkey lost much lands for 300 years. Almost equal lands to European continent. and I already say solution. Kurds have their Kurdistan in Iraq and this enough. In Turkey Kurds are more poor people than Turks so they are ready for immigrate to west countries. 6-7 million Kurds stay in Turkey and make 1,2,3 babies like Turks do, and extra part of Kurds immigrate to Germany, Scandinavia, France, America and other. Kurds are Leftists Marxists and fight ISIS, so no problem happen with Kurds in West. Warrant is the Kurds who already live in West. Turkey must join EU for starting this population transfer.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 06:40 AM

They have historic, linguistic and other commonalities so this is probably more true than Kurds elsewhere. I'd still support their independence should they wish it. The breakup of Iran could be more Azeri inspired which would probably lead to their secession also.

http://www.payvand.com/news/08/mar/iran_ethnic_groups.gif

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 06:44 AM
Turkey wont give land because Turkey lost much lands for 300 years. Almost equal lands to European continent. and I already say solution. Kurds have their Kurdistan in Iraq and this enough. In Turkey Kurds are more poor people than Turks so they are ready for immigrate to west countries. 6-7 million Kurds stay in Turkey and make 1,2,3 babies like Turks do, and extra part of Kurds immigrate to Germany, Scandinavia, France, America and other. Kurds are Leftists Marxists and fight ISIS, so no problem happen with Kurds in West. Warrant is the Kurds who already live in West. Turkey must join EU for starting this population transfer.

Turks didn't lose Turkish land they lost territory they occupied from others; Arabs, Greeks and so forth. Ridiculous justification for continued occupation. Israel could say exactly the same thing in relation to the West Bank as they've given up Sinai, Gaza and South Lebanon but I bet you wouldn't support continued Israeli occupation of the West Bank.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 06:46 AM

It's good to have Kurdish input in the discussion. Thanks.

Böri
12-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Turks didn't lose Turkish land they lost territory they occupied from others; Arabs, Greeks and so forth. Ridiculous justification for continued occupation. Israel could say exactly the same thing in relation to the West Bank as they've given up Sinai, Gaza and South Lebanon but I bet you wouldn't support continued Israeli occupation of the West Bank.
I want peace for everybody everywhere. And also for Jews and Palestinians. This is sure there is a way.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 06:49 AM
It's based on your attitude on this forum. Kurdish independence for one is obviously not a religious issue, but what is the religious issue is your attitude towards Kurds breaking up from Turkey. I bet you don't lobby for independence of Chechens and other North Caucasians from Russia for e.g. or previously, you probably opposed Kosovo seceding from Serbia.

Kosovo is a historic part of Serbia.

I don't have a problem with Chechen independence. I'm pro-Russia but I don't support all their policies.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 06:51 AM
I want peace for everybody everywhere. And also for Jews and Palestinians. This is sure there is a way.

Good. I likewise want peace between Turks and Kurds.

zarzian
12-26-2014, 02:24 PM
They have historic, linguistic and other commonalities so this is probably more true than Kurds elsewhere. I'd still support their independence should they wish it. The breakup of Iran could be more Azeri inspired which would probably lead to their secession also.

http://www.payvand.com/news/08/mar/iran_ethnic_groups.gif

Haha not so fast my Hebrew friend, Iran will never break up and specially not
at the hands of Azaris who are some of the most proud Iranians, the garbage propaganda about them wanting independence is a pan-Turkish wet dream started by a few Online Turkish trolls.

The ethnic crew which are the biggest problem, but still fully under control are some Baluchis near the Pakistani border, but they are fully under control. So I wouldn't even imply of an Iran break up if I were you, it wouldn't happen in a million years. When Iran is in a conflict, as was the case against Iraq, all Iranians become United like they always did and fight fir their mother nation.

And this is specialy the case for Iranian Jews whome are probably the only Jews in the world whome if you ask them to identify themselves they will say Iranian before Israely. So remember, anytime you hear of an ethnic group wanting independence from Iran, know that's it's propaganda from either Turkey, Israel ,Gulf state or an Anglo-American organization.

Rojava
12-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Iran is a Shia Islamist terror state that executes it's own people, why is a Zoroastrian like you defending it?

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Iran is a Shia Islamist terror state that executes it's own people, why is a Zoroastrian like you defending it?

Zoroastrians are a national minority of Iran.

Besides, people should always love their country despite whatever government is in charge.

Rojava
12-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Zoroastrians are a national minority of Iran.

Besides, people should always love their country despite whatever government is in charge.

According to who? Countries are man's invention. And loving your country is not the same as wanting a different ethnic group to be part of your country, especially when they don't want to.

Special K
12-28-2014, 12:19 AM
Turkey should just have a referendum on independence, like the UK did with Scotland. But considering Turkey barely allows freedom of speech, Erdogan would never give a referendum or any peaceful solution that let the Kurds have their own state. USA and NATO are the biggest thing in the way of a Kurdistan. If Turkey was the USA's enemy instead of ally, then it would be a lot easier for the Kurds.

Its ridiculous to say that such a large group of people do not deserve their own state. The Kurds should continue to fight for freedom, but until someone powerful enough takes a stand against Turkey, little will happen.

Truthbetold
12-28-2014, 06:55 AM
It would be the exact same thing like the Gulf states, Jordan, KSA and all those type of fake US made nations which need the West every single day for their survival
The truth hurts especially if you lack knowledge about Iraqi Kurdistan and how it got established, and what the Kurds their policy in general is since before and after the establishment of Iraqi Kurdistan

Another US proxy = another addition to a perpetually weak and independent Middle East

Guapo
12-28-2014, 06:56 AM
never heard of it

Böri
12-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Turkey should just have a referendum on independence, like the UK did with Scotland. But considering Turkey barely allows freedom of speech, Erdogan would never give a referendum or any peaceful solution that let the Kurds have their own state. USA and NATO are the biggest thing in the way of a Kurdistan. If Turkey was the USA's enemy instead of ally, then it would be a lot easier for the Kurds.

Its ridiculous to say that such a large group of people do not deserve their own state. The Kurds should continue to fight for freedom, but until someone powerful enough takes a stand against Turkey, little will happen.

In Scotland there isnt Communist terror who kill British soldiers and if independent Scotland still friends with Britain. Middle East has different realities than Europe. If referandum they will say independence this is why no referandum and no federal state system. Turkey enters EU and poor Communist Kurds immigrate and integrate to Europe and this is also good for Europe low birth rates and young population needs.