PDA

View Full Version : hello fat members

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 03:57 AM
Ask me advice how to lose weight, I have a bachelors degree in bro science. I'm your guru.

http://i62.tinypic.com/3535iz7.jpg

GrebluBro
02-16-2014, 03:58 AM
how to get 6 pac

McCauley
02-16-2014, 03:59 AM
I need to gain weight not lose it.

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
how to get 6 pac

^Change nothing, except eat a lot less. 1,500 calories a day.

I need to gain weight not lose it.

Taco Bell.

Shah-Jehan
02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Not really fat or chubby here but, my upper body is quite(relatively) muscular while my thighs and legs aren't very much. How do I get more muscle mass in that area?

McCauley
02-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Hello corpulent members, my facial feature and proportion are perfect symmetry. Ugly members are envy, with brown cow eyes and flat eastern nose.

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:03 AM
Not really fat or chubby here but, my upper body is quite(relatively) muscular while my thighs and legs aren't very much. How do I get more muscle mass in that area?

Walk/run more up hills. Don't do squats, it's too hard.

Drawing-slim
02-16-2014, 04:09 AM
How do I stay fit but doing absolutely no physical activity and eating way, way above average, which is exactly what I do and more amazingly people think that I look good!?

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:10 AM
How do I stay fit but doing absolutely no physical activity and eating way, way above average, which is exactly what I do and more amazingly people think that I look good!?

Cancer.

Drawing-slim
02-16-2014, 04:15 AM
Cancer.

?!Shit! You think I might have cancer?!
..because I do smoke for many years as well!?
I'm not joking about my questions above, I seriously do not exercise but I seem to be in the same weight range for many many years, no matter what.

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-16-2014, 04:15 AM
How do I go to my normal weight fast and bump up some muscles? :D

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:16 AM
Walk/run more up hills. Don't do squats, it's too hard.

Whilst hill-folk have good leg muscles, 'squats are too hard?' Seriously? What if he lives in an urban area, anyway?

Bro, do squats, or have a go at the leg press or cycle more.

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:17 AM
?!Shit! You think I might have cancer?!
..because I do smoke for many years as well!?
I'm not joking about my questions above, I seriously do not exercise but I seem to be in the same weight range for many many years, no matter what.

No I was just joking. You are too young to have lung cancer, it's almost exclusive to old people:

http://i57.tinypic.com/1zqtqo1.gif

Sincerely,
Dr. D3cimat3d

How do I go to my normal weight fast and bump up some muscles? :D

Surf more Apricity, drink more water, and eat way less enchiladas. Muscles? You're Mexican you can gain them easily just 20 minutes a day lifting weights to start out.

Whilst hill-folk have good leg muscles, 'squats are too hard?' Seriously? What if he lives in an urban area, anyway?

Bro, do squats, or have a go at the leg press or cycle more.

OK fair enough, but I'm giving him the easier way, everyone likes the easy shortcut.

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:18 AM
how to get 6 pac
just go to your local gas station/market..................always have beer in stock

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:19 AM
just go to your local gas station/market..................always have beer in stock

Assuming you have no significant excess fat, 100 sit-ups and 50 crunches per day, 5 days a week, will get you a six pack in 6-12 weeks.

Neanderthal
02-16-2014, 04:20 AM
I've lost some weight past couple weeks, and I feel great. How can I gain muscle without gaining fat? and also, a routine for a hand grip please guru. (Trying to get Popeyes's forearms.)

Shah-Jehan
02-16-2014, 04:20 AM
Assuming you have no significant excess fat, 100 sit-ups and 50 crunches per day, 5 days a week, will get you a six pack in 6-12 weeks.

really?

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:21 AM

yeah but Im too lazy for all that shit.............just get me some 'roids

I wanna be a Juicer! (until my balls start to shrink)lol

jk

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:21 AM
really?

Yes. Well. 95%. As sure as you can be over the internet about this stuff. If you feel 100 sit ups is too easy, increase it. But basically, yes.

But that's just for muscle definition. You have to be thin.

Shah-Jehan
02-16-2014, 04:23 AM
Yes. Well. 95%. As sure as you can be over the internet about this stuff. If you feel 100 sit ups is too easy, increase it. But basically, yes.

If I try it and that doesn't work, I'm mailing a pig's head to your residence.

Jk.

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:23 AM
How can I gain muscle without gaining fat?

It's impossible. You sacrifice either one or the other. Why don't you bulk up to your old weight?... Than lose it again just before summer hits?

and also, a routine for a hand grip please guru. (Trying to get Popeyes's forearms.)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2uzrw48.gif

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:25 AM
I've lost some weight past couple weeks, and I feel great. How can I gain muscle without gaining fat? and also, a routine for a hand grip please guru. (Trying to get Popeyes's forearms.)

Work out regularly but don't overeat. Eat lean meat, fruit, rice, that kind of thing. You won't put on muscle as fast as you would if you were gorging yourself but you'll put it on.

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:25 AM
No I was just joking. You are too young to have lung cancer, it's almost exclusive to old people:

dont tell him that. If he ends dying a year from now you're gonna feel really bad that you got his hopes up.

lol

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:26 AM

Weighted sit ups* preferably, and on a decline.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2hwjnrs.jpg

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:26 AM
Weighted sit ups* preferabley, and on a decline.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2hwjnrs.jpg

Weighted sit ups are better, but assuming you don't have access to a gym, regular ones will do the job too.

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:27 AM
It's impossible. You sacrifice either one or the other. Why don't you bulk up to your old weight?... Than lose it again just before summer hits?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2uzrw48.gif actually I've seen people workout to gain muscle and they take diet pills at same time (not from being overweight) but to reduce the fat they gain and it give them a more lean, cut look as opposed to more bulky

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:28 AM
Weighted sit ups are better, but assuming you don't have access to a gym, regular ones will do the job too.

Hmmm, well I'd grab a book or something at least. Regular sit-ups are just too easy. Anything that you can do for more than 15 repetitions without failing is, to me, useless.

actually I've seen people workout to gain muscle and they take diet pills at same time (not from being overweight) but to reduce the fat they gain and it give them a more lean, cut look as opposed to more bulky

Diet pills don't work. Ephedra and caffeine only speed up your metabolism a little (maybe burn 300 extra calories in a day).

Longbowman
02-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Hmmm, well I'd grab a book or something at least. Regular sit-ups are just too easy. Anything that you can do for more than 15 repetitions without failing is, to me, useless.

Yeah, a book will really cut that down :D

Repetition is good for toning. If you do enough sit ups or press ups it gets hard. They're good exercise. If you honestly don't want to do them do crunches instead, they're much harder.

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:30 AM
If I try it and that doesn't work, I'm mailing a pig's head to your residence.

Jk. actually you need red meat for protein to help build muscles

pork wont do much for ya

Shah-Jehan
02-16-2014, 04:31 AM
Yeah, a book will really cut that down :D

Repetition is good for toning. If you do enough sit ups or press ups it gets hard. They're good exercise. If you honestly don't want to do them do crunches instead, they're much harder.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEKbJjF9eANDYLUo8-XrsK2KGA5DQ97mLHL7jZZT7nDg94wsJe

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:33 AM

Diet pills don't work. Ephedra and caffeine only speed up your metabolism a little (maybe burn 300 extra calories in a day).

I guess get a personal trainer if you're serious about it.Tell them you're interested in body building.You wouldnt have to actually do it but at least a trainer like that would get you started on the path you want to look more than just a basic trainer would.
of course some of it's just genetics

d3cimat3d
02-16-2014, 04:34 AM
I guess get a personal trainer if you're serious about it.Tell them you're interested in body building.You wouldnt have to actually do it but at least a trainer like that would get you started on the path you want to look more than just a basic trainer would.
of course some of it's just genetics

I bet I know more than of what 90% of personal trainers know about muscle building, and to a lesser extent weight loss. I was actually really going for a bachelors in health science but got lazy.

Weedman
02-16-2014, 04:41 AM
I saw one training program where they taught "muscle confusion" techniques

Its where you do drastically different muscle exercises every week and it helps to build muscles faster as opposed to normal routine which has more peaks and lows and usually takes longer to build muscle

I just know with a normal routine you're supposed to alternate muscles you work on everyday to allow them time to grow
if you just did bench presses on your arms every single day it would actually take alot longer to build muscle that way

Longbowman
02-18-2014, 07:26 PM
I want to become healthy person, what should I do?

Eat healthily and exercise. What're your eating/exercise habits today?

dude
02-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Lift weights, go heavy with less reps (6~8). Replace all your sweet and fat calories for lean protein calories, use either extra lean beef or chicken, no butter or excess oil, beware of salt too. Drink lots of water.

Longbowman
02-19-2014, 01:26 PM
I not do any exercise. Would you tell me some easiest exercise name?

Running. Start running a couple of kilometres every day. Then do push-ups and sit-ups, maybe start with just 100 of each 5 nights a week.

Neanderthal
07-15-2014, 06:44 PM
How much creatine is too much?

Neanderthal
07-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Reptile. I summon you bro.

Neanderthal
07-15-2014, 07:14 PM
Seems like Reptile is scared of DA REAL MAN.

Lmao, he is probably working or something xD

ChocolateFace
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM

I never tried creatine, I don't think it does anything in terms of putting extra mass on it just makes you hold water weight and makes you look soft. The body already produces creatinine and we also get creatine from meat, too much of anything is no good.

CREATINEBRAHH

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f5/f5411630f220cba833c1194b374b0738bece7449127326c6a8 77aa810e7867cb.jpg

Neanderthal
07-15-2014, 08:36 PM
I never tried creatine, I don't think it does anything in terms of putting extra mass on it just makes you hold water weight and makes you look soft. The body already produces creatinine and we also get creatine from meat, too much of anything is no good.

True. It doesn't have a short effect on body mass, tho, I think it could help building muscle in the sense of helping with protein absorption plus giving the muscle fibers some extra push when working out; which in theory, the strongest the exercise, the harder then gains should be.

I started taking it regularly about two weeks ago, and yes, it has a nasty bloating effect, tho I have notice it does help me with strength a bit.

Longbowman
07-16-2014, 03:01 PM

Four.

Sergente Alligator
07-22-2014, 01:49 PM
im fat and im proud