PDA

View Full Version : China: 11 terrorists killed in restive Xinjiang region; suspect captured

Loki
02-16-2014, 05:43 AM
China: 11 terrorists killed in restive Xinjiang region; suspect captured (http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/14/world/asia/china-xinjiang-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_t3)

(CNN) -- Eleven terrorists were killed -- eight by police, and three by their own suicide bomb -- in a terrorist attack Friday in northwest China's restive Xinjiang region, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Police captured a suspect in the attack, Xinhua reported, citing police.

Armed with explosives and knives, the assailants were riding motorbikes and driving cars and attacked a team of police on patrol about 4 p.m. local time, state media said, quoting police.

Frequent outbreaks of violence have beset Xinjiang, a resource-rich region where the arrival of waves of Han Chinese people over the decades has fueled tensions with the Uyghurs, a Turkic-speaking, predominantly Muslim ethnic group.

About 190 terrorist attacks were recorded in Xinjiang in 2012, the regional public security department told Xinhua.

Arcadefire
02-16-2014, 05:45 AM
Good Job China! Religion is a scam. Dont let it halt the development of your nation.

haidian
03-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Actually Xinjiang has 13 ethnic groups and most of them are Muslims, only Uyghurs have some problems,the rest of them are very peaceful and highly identify with China. Uyghurs also don't get along with other Muslim minorities in Xinjiang.

Loki
03-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Good Job China! Religion is a scam. Dont let it halt the development of your nation.

Traditional Chinese religions are actually very good. But not Islam.

Kiyant
03-01-2014, 02:18 PM

Religion (almost) has nothing to do with it Uyghurs want to shake off the chinese (for example the Hui chinese muslims dont have any problems)

Loki
03-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Religion (almost) has nothing to do with it Uyghurs want to shake off the chinese (for example the Hui chinese muslims dont have any problems)

Have you read the original post?

haidian
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Not all Muslims are trouble makers, Tajik Chinese are Muslims too,but they are being called the most patriotic people in China. They are very proud and highly identify with China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTcI-N0qxG8

Loki
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
It's only Muslims who use suicide bombs.

Kiyant
03-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Have you read the original post?

Yes i have and i seriously dont believe that those guys can build bombs to suicide but dont have any guns

haidian
03-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Uyhgur people are heavily mixed,50% Caucacian and 50% Mongoloid . They are the predominant ethnic group in Xinjiang.They don't like Han Chinese,especially in southern Xinjiang

Uyghurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eyY1xt6eNA#t=39

Kiyant
03-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Uyhgur people are heavily mixed,50% Caucacian and 50% Mongoloid . They are the predominant ethnic group in Xinjiang.They don't like Han Chinese,especially in southern Xinjiang

Uyghurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eyY1xt6eNA#t=39

I find it so awesome when i understand what she is saying

haidian
03-01-2014, 02:52 PM
You understand what they are singing? What are they singing?

Kiyant
03-01-2014, 03:04 PM
You understand what they are singing? What are they singing?

Basically the title about their sweetheart and how they think about him every night and day

haidian
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
I think I heard Chinese words"Xinjiang" in the song,so I thought they were singing about Xinjiang.

gültekin
07-02-2014, 02:27 PM
nice Chinese against muslim? terrorist? suicide bomber Uyghur kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMKjMHCXNc

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 03:03 PM
China must get out of East Turkistan and South Mongolia .This is not about religion and they are not Chinese Ethnics but their land is under Chinese invasion same as Tibetans and Manchus .

http://i.imgur.com/nsHEUoZ.jpg

This is historical issue a lot older than Islam ! Muslim countries even do not involve themselves into this.But Tibetans Mongols, Uygurs and Japanese support eachother. They don't care religion differences unlike Europeans.

http://i.imgur.com/dS22CJT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/enQDwXw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZmTgR21.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AUoJbKO.jpg

I don't see any muslim country supporting them ..What kind of jihad is that? Not!

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 03:12 PM
I pity them, why only these people preserve the fighting spirit, because they are beast, to me beast is not a denigration, but could not blame chinese soldiers too, all combatants were acting according to their own justice. Just do not stop the prayers for the dead. RIP. :picard1:

Incal
07-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Good job des-islamizing your territory China!

gültekin
07-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Good job des-islamizing your territory China!
that is not about "islam" you people made me sick with your stupidity, and non-human mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqj9euqtttI

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 03:32 PM
I think I heard Chinese words in the song,so I thought they were singing about Xinjiang.

No Xinjiang means "new land , new territory" and Uygurs don't use this word for their country.
she says şirincan, basicly sweet soul.

Peter Nirsch
07-02-2014, 03:34 PM
I bet they were muslim.

gültekin
07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I find it so awesome when i understand what she is saying
huh,why not? she says clearly menim (buga?)şirin can, canıma :) my (buga?) cute darling dear

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 03:43 PM
I bet they were muslim.

Uygurs changed many religions in history . Uyghur religion has also played a major part in Uyghur culture and has has evolved through several transitions including Shamanism, Manachaeism, Buddhism and even Christianity before Islam became the predominate religion. Each has added indelibly to the richness of Uyghur culture.Throughout the centuries, the Uyghurs used three kinds of scripts. When they were confederated with the Kok Turks in the 6th and 7th centuries, they used the Orkhun script, which was actually a Kok Turk invention. Later, the Uyghurs dropped this script and adopted their own script which became known as the Uyghur script. This script was used for almost 800 years not only by the Uyghurs, but also by other Turkic peoples, the Mongols, and by the Manchus in the early stage of their rule in China. As the Mongols did not have their own written language, the Uyghur script was adopted by Chengiz(Genghis) Khan's Empire, for all sorts of correspondence. Guyuk Khan's (1246-1248) letter to the Pope of that time was written in Uyghur script. The Uyghurs were also instrumental in shaping Mongol administration, which was formidable by any standards. They manned Mongol chanceries and, probably because of their knowledge of languages, were often charged with visiting foreigners. Both Plano Carpini and Rubruck mention them. The Uyghurs also emerged as teachers of the royal family, governors in China, ambassadors in Rome, today's Istanbul, and Bagdat, scholars in Tebriz and officers in the army. After embracing Islam, the Uyghurs adopted the Arabic script, but common usage of the Arabic script came only in the 11th century.

"The Uyghur language and script contributed to the enrichment of civilizations of the other peoples in Central Asia. Compared to the Europeans of that time, the Uyghurs were far more advanced. Documents discovered in Eastern Turkestan prove that an Uyghur farmer could write down a contract, using legal terminology (11th century) Southern Mongols still use old alphabeth ( Mongol /Uygur Bichig )

for the ones who want to learn more about Uygurs --http://www.bbk.ac.uk/~aisa01/infma/uyghur-culture.html

Loki
07-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Sadly, all of that rich cultural history is gone now. It's just Islam now.

gültekin
07-02-2014, 05:56 PM
so?, you have no idea what is going on there, do you really believe in China's crap propaganda? open your mind
and, what is that?
pls honestly reply, what would you do if someone your child so=>

what would be your limit?

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 05:56 PM

Not really .Wahhabi Selefi type Islam among them which is enemy of cultures is foreign to Uyhurs . You can't see Buddha and Arabic script in same place elsewhere :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BbAQQs5JKo

Interesting part is this dance demands high flexibility but also stamina acrobatic moves unusual for a female dance esp last part she revolves around whole dance stage on her knees this figure I see on male dances of Caucasian region. .

Axios
07-02-2014, 06:25 PM
so?, you have no idea what is going on there, do you really believe in China's crap propaganda? open your mind
and, what is that?

Why the hell they are doing that to the poor kid? honestly i hate asians only for that inhuman actitud, they eat dogs, cats, and other poor animals and now this bullshit..

RussiaPrussia
07-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Not all Muslims are trouble makers, Tajik Chinese are Muslims too,but they are being called the most patriotic people in China. They are very proud and highly identify with China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTcI-N0qxG8

thats because they are indo european

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqwp4E2u60

I can't help posting this beautiful song .Uygur girls have an angelic outwordly beauty .They have that noble and elegant look may be most beautiful Turkic people beside Yakuts .

gültekin
07-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Why the hell they are doing that to the poor kid? honestly i hate asians only for that inhuman actitud, they eat dogs, cats, and other poor animals and now this bullshit..

this kid thrashed by Han Chinese because he is a Uyghur. and fr some "humans" that is ok

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 06:45 PM
and, what is that?

I don't agree with that video, but I'm pretty sure that kid was a pickpocket. There are a lot of Uighur pickpocket gangs which use children in the big cities. Although obviously, this should be left for legal enforcement and not for people to take it out on the kid themselves.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
this kid thrashed by Han Chinese because he is a Uyghur. and fr some "humans" that is ok

In reality, its more common for Uighurs to commit violent crime against Hans than the other way around.

gültekin
07-02-2014, 06:50 PM
I don't agree with that video, but I'm pretty sure that kid was a pickpocket. There are a lot of Uighur pickpocket gangs which use children in the big cities. Although obviously, this should be left for legal enforcement and not for people to take it out on the kid themselves.
shame on you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGGpeTMWLq8

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 06:55 PM
shame on you

I actually respect Uighurs and Muslims, but I do not appreciate propagandists of any kind who present information without any context.

Why don't you put up videos of all the Han Chinese victims (which greatly outnumbered Uighur victims) who had their throats slit open by Uighurs during the riots? Of course you won't, you're a propagandist.

I respect the Uighurs and Muslims, but I'm a realist. Although ideally all ethnic groups should have the right to self determination, China will never give up those regions because they are core to its national interests. Just like how Russia will never give up Siberia, or the US would give up its conquered territories, or would you Turks ever allow the Kurds full independence?

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Han chinese should get out of their places, get out of ethnic lands also, it is the initial attack by han people.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Han chinese should get out of their places, get out of ethnic lands also, it is the initial attack by han people.

Sure. Russians should get out of Siberia as well. Turks should get out of Anatolia. Whites should get out of the Western hemisphere. India should get out of Kashmir.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 07:08 PM
I actually respect Uighurs and Muslims, but I do not appreciate propagandists of any kind who present information without any context.

Why don't you put up videos of all the Han Chinese victims (which greatly outnumbered Uighur victims) who had their throats slit open by Uighurs during the riots? Of course you won't, you're a propagandist.

I respect the Uighurs and Muslims, but I'm a realist. Although ideally all ethnic groups should have the right to self determination, China will never give up those regions because they are core to its national interests. Just like how Russia will never give up Siberia, or the US would give up its conquered territories, or would you Turks ever allow the Kurds full independence?

Kurds are natives of Zagros mountains ,everyone in middleast know this.Modern Kurdish history is created on table. They claim every civilisation on region as their ancestors.
Uygurs has always been in East Turkistan,it is not fabricated for political reasons ..Add Tibet ,Inner Mongolia and Manchuria too..
I am not hostile against Chinese people but I am against Chinese policies including Tiananmen Square Massacre , not good to her own people too.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Kurds are natives of Zagros mountains ,everyone in middleast know this.Modern Kurdish history is created on table.
Uygurs has always been in East Turkistan,it is not fabricated for political reasons ..Add Tibet ,Inner Mongolia and Manchuria too..
I am not hostile against Chinese people but I am against Chinese policies including Tiananmen Square Massacre , not good to her own people too.

Again, I'm for self determination and I don't agree with many of the policies there. But China's claims on the regions are no less legitimate than Russia's on Siberia, Turks on the Kurdish regions, the US on the Western US, etc.

gültekin
07-02-2014, 07:10 PM

first one, we need here a context for this video? but if you want to know, they are chinese soldiers and civils, and attacking the uyghur people in Urumchi
and a nice try to change he subject with Kurds. unfortunately most of Turkish-Kurds do not want independence.
stay on thread

Kiyant
07-02-2014, 07:11 PM
first one, we need here a context for this video? but if you want to know, they are chinese soldiers and civils, and attacking the uyghur people in Urumchi
and a nice try to change he subject with Kurds. unfortunately most of Turkish-Kurds do not want independence.
stay on thread

zhao is right in one thing there are too many propaganda videos and materials eventhough many Uyghurs killed innocent chinese

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Again, I'm for self determination and I don't agree with many of the policies there. But China's claims on the regions are no less legitimate than Russia's on Siberia, Turks on the Kurdish regions, the US on the Western US, etc.

We are not on Kurdish region .They came here on 16th century during reign of Yavuz Sultan Selim.

Kiyant
07-02-2014, 07:14 PM
We are not on Kurdish region .They came here on 16th century during reign of Yavuz Sultan Selim.

I think zhao means that Turkey isnt actually historical Turkic land

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Sure. Russians should get out of Siberia as well. Turks should get out of Anatolia. Whites should get out of the Western hemisphere. India should get out of Kashmir.

Siberia is russian, oversea chinatownese is not chinese. You can talk for fun but you can not talk on behalf of others nation and people. Many nice hans also agree to move out, but the government is forcing relocations of people. Stop mortifying chinese people.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:18 PM
stay on thread

Yeah, you do need context when you present inflammatory propaganda.

Sure, Kurds are very happy being part of Turkey. Which is why Turkey has brutally repressed the Kurdish independence movement for many decades, because it has absolutely no support amongst the Kurdish population. Sure.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:19 PM

Anatolia is conquered territory. Turks are originally from Central Asia.

Kiyant
07-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Yeah, you do need context when you present inflammatory propaganda.

Sure, Kurds are very happy being part of Turkey. Which is why Turkey has brutally repressed the Kurdish independence movement for many decades, because it has absolutely no support amongst the Kurdish population. Sure.

Most Kurds in Turkey vote for Turkish parties not for the Kurdish ones

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Siberia is russian, oversea chinatownese is not chinese. You can talk for fun but you can not talk on behalf of others nation and people. Many nice hans also agree to move out, but the government is forcing relocations of people. Stop mortifying chinese people.

Siberia was not Russian historically, it was conquered in the 17th century. Xinjiang is not a Chinatown. You are not making sense as usual.

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Siberia was not Russian historically, it was conquered in the 17th century. Xinjiang is not a Chinatown. You are not making sense as usual.

Mongol empire was not chinese empire, manchus did not controlled Siberia. Manchus were not even considered chinese by Sun yatsen. Where you live is liberal Chinatown, you are not a chinese you cannot talk on behalf of chinese. You are mortifying China.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Mongol empire was not chinese empire, manchus did not controlled Siberia. Manchus were not even considered chinese by Sun yatsen. Where you live is liberal Chinatown, you are not a chinese you cannot talk on behalf of chinese. You are mortifying China.

Im not speaking for Chinese. I made several points.

1. I support self determination for all peoples

2. I do not agree with many of the PRC's policies towards Xinjiang and even towards Han Chinese

3. I respect Uighurs and Muslims (actually one of the few non-Muslim members here that actually respects Muslims)

4. China will not let these territories go because they are integral to its core interests

5. Most of the world's major powers live in glass houses, basically they are hypocrites. Hypocrisy comes with exercising power, this I understand.

6. I do not like propagandists which is the main reason why I commented on this thread, otherwise I would not even be interested because I have no stake in defending the PRC's policies. But I do not like people who present propaganda material with no context and the intention to spread misinformation.

Now, if you have a problem with any of my assertions, please state so and not with the nonsense you usually spout off.

Kamal900
07-02-2014, 07:33 PM

Besides, the Xinjiang region has over thousands of years of chinese relations, much more so than that of russia with siberia. I do agree that some policies in China arent fair to them, but at the same time, i wouldnt say that the Han chinese have nothing to do with the region either.

Siberian Cold Breeze
07-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Anatolia is conquered territory. Turks are originally from Central Asia.

Still we were here earlier than Kurds so it is not Kurdish land .
anyway ..no more offtopic will come .

gültekin
07-02-2014, 07:43 PM

2. I do not agree with many of the PRC's policies towards Xinjiang and even towards Han Chinese

3. I respect Uighurs and Muslims (actually one of the few non-Muslim members here that actually respects Muslims)

4. China will not let these territories go because they are integral to its core interests

5. Most of the world's major powers live in glass houses, basically they are hypocrites. Hypocrisy comes with exercising power, this I understand.

6. I do not like propagandists which is the main reason why I commented on this thread, otherwise I would not even be interested because I have no stake in defending the PRC's policies. But I do not like people who present propaganda material with no context and the intention to spread misinformation.

Now, if you have a problem with any of my assertions, please state so and not with the nonsense you usually spout off.
propagandist? do you have seen the theme about this topic? There is only the government of China here, trying to hide their crimes with horseshit propaganda , and on search fr some western nonsense disciples.

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:44 PM

It was the problem of you picking on a child calling him pickpocket. You know what happened with stupid communist mass back in 1980s, thiefs got lynched to death nobody got punished, sounds like Africa.
Also, you need to understand many han people were also forced to move to ethnic lands, I cannot blame them more than on the government. Indeed the riots in Xinjiang were consequences of misdeeds conducted in regard to uighurs. Even I might admit they are aggressive people, in the face of aggressiveness you should not deal teeth to teeth, you see I did not blame chinese soldiers killing the attackers, but something worse happened it is force assimilation. Chinese government failed to respect their culture, this is what made the issue worse and worse, even thought uighurs are aggressive, but the responsibility of chinese government will never go away, for their arrogance, neglect, ignorance of uighurs people. What will happen after the riots that concerns me is, to let attackers take all the blame, as if whatever evil in the world, only murderers to be blamed! Dont forget the silent murderers behind the scenes!

Chinese government is EQUALLY at fault !!!!!!!

gültekin
07-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Besides, the Xinjiang region has over thousands of years of chinese relations, much more so than that of russia with siberia. I do agree that some policies in China arent fair to them, but at the same time, i wouldnt say that the Han chinese have nothing to do with the region either.
http://www.uyghurcongress.org/en/?p=488

Chinese Rule in East Turkestan

After Chinese Nationalists overthrew the Manchu Empire in 1911, East Turkestan fell under the rule of warlords of Chinese ethnicity who came to dominate provincial administration in the later years of Manchu Empire. The Chinese central government had little control over East Turkestan at this period. The Uyghurs, who wanted to free themselves from foreign domination, staged numerous uprisings against Chinese rule, and twice (once in 1933 and 1944) succeeded in setting up an independent East Turkestan Republic (ETR). However, these independent republics were overthrown by the military intervention and political intrigue of the Soviet Union.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 07:51 PM
It was the problem of you picking on a child calling him pickpocket. You know what happened with stupid communist mass back in 1980s, thiefs got lynched to death nobody got punished, sounds like Africa.
Also, you need to understand many han people were also forced to move to ethnic lands, I cannot blame them more than on the government. Indeed the riots in Xinjiang were consequences of misdeeds conducted in regard to uighurs. Even I might admit they are aggressive people, in the face of aggressiveness you should not deal teeth to teeth, you see I did not blame chinese soldiers killing the attackers, but something worse happened it is force assimilation. Chinese government failed to respect their culture, this is what made the issue worse and worse, even thought uighurs are aggressive, but the responsibility of chinese government will never go away, for their arrogance, neglect, ignorance of uighurs people. What will happen after the riots that concerns me is, to let attackers take all the blame, as if whatever evil in the world, only murderers to be blamed! Dont forget the silent murderers behind the scenes!
]

1. In any big city, there are large numbers of Uighur thieves and pickpockets. Unfortunately many of them use children and this creates a lot of animosity.

2. Why would a random crowd just surround one child that was minding their own business and treat him that way if it weren't for the possibility that he was probably doing some petty crime.

3. Of course I do not agree with such treatment, I think it should be left to the law enforcement to deal with and not with vigilantes, especially not when a small child is involved. But it is a fact that unfortunately, many Uighur gangs do use small children.

Kiyant
07-02-2014, 07:54 PM
http://www.uyghurcongress.org/en/?p=488

What Gilgamesh wrote is true he didnt mean that it was a part of China for that time but they had relations

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:56 PM
1. In any big city, there are large numbers of Uighur thieves and pickpockets. Unfortunately many of them use children and this creates a lot of animosity.

2. Why would a random crowd just surround one child that was minding their own business and treat him that way if it weren't for the possibility that he was probably doing some petty crime.

3. Of course I do not agree with such treatment, I think it should be left to the law enforcement to deal with and not with vigilantes, especially not when a small child is involved. But it is a fact that unfortunately, many Uighur gangs do use small children.

Whatever the thiefs or pickpockets, your hostility toward them is disgusting, reminding me of those filthy lynching crowd. I know about the hypocrisy of the west, I had been attacked by thiefs, but those filthy crowd remains the ugliest of all. Not all money in the bank accounts are justified, not all moneys in peoples hands are justified, to pour all hostility toward petty crime is one of the climax of hypocrissy.

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 07:58 PM

In Guangdong province, people have the danger of being made into a disabled person to be beggars, let alone children. They break the arms and legs at infancy to make cripples for beggary. Horrible things abound, blame those adult criminal, save some dignity for the children.:picard1:

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 08:05 PM
In Guangdong province, people have the danger of being made into a disabled person to be beggars, let alone children. They break the arms and legs at infancy to make cripples for beggary. Horrible things abound, blame those adult criminal, save some dignity for the children.:picard1:

I agree. It's wrong to blame the child which is why I'm against the behavior of those in the video.

zhaoyun
07-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Whatever the thiefs or pickpockets, your hostility toward them is disgusting, reminding me of those filthy lynching crowd. I know about the hypocrisy of the west, I had been attacked by thiefs, but those filthy crowd remains the ugliest of all. Not all money in the bank accounts are justified, not all moneys in peoples hands are justified, to pour all hostility toward petty crime is one of the climax of hypocrissy.

Like I mentioned many times, I'm against the behavior in the video.

Do yourself a favor and check into a mental clinic. You need help.

Hexachordia
07-02-2014, 08:15 PM

In the face of attack on children, you argue back with han victimhood, , , ,

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 04:27 AM
shame on you

I just finished watching your video. You are a real fucking idiot you know that? This footage is clearly of UIGHURS attacking Hans, as verified by countless witnesses and news. The 2009 riots in Urumqi were instigated by Uighur thugs who started a rampage of killing Han Chinese and attacking buses with knives, swords and iron rods. Just look at the bloodied victims, they are clearly Han Chinese.

Of course there were reprisals by Hans against Uighurs after the initial shock and the days after, but those were limited for the most part by the Chinese security forces there, in order to maintain public order. You honestly think the Chinese military is so unprofessional that they'd dress up as thugs and go around running a rampage in a LARGE CHINESE METROPOLIS like Urumqi and start bashing on the windows of public buses?

You are a REAL FUCKING IDIOT. THINK WITH YOUR FUCKING HEAD HONESTLY.

Whether you agree with whether Xinjiang is a part of China or not. That's your viewpoint, but don't go presenting videos that clearly show Uighurs murdering Han Chinese as the OPPOSITE.

I swear to god, I've met some good Turks in my life so I don't want to bash Turks, but I've met so much more than my fair share of STUPID FUCKING BRAINLESS TURKS on this site that I'm beginning to believe what all the White Nationalists say about you guys are true! FUCK YOU.

Incal
07-03-2014, 04:28 AM

Do you think this member is legit? Seems like a fake account to me...

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 04:33 AM
Do you think this member is legit? Seems like a fake account to me...

He's a Zhuang ethnic minority from SW China. His broken English sounds Chinese. I think he is legit, he just has mental problems because half the time he talks about wiping out half the world's population or putting most of the population in concentration camps.

Fear Fiain
07-03-2014, 04:50 AM
China: 11 terrorists killed in restive Xinjiang region; suspect captured (http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/14/world/asia/china-xinjiang-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_t3)

(CNN) -- Eleven terrorists were killed -- eight by police, and three by their own suicide bomb -- in a terrorist attack Friday in northwest China's restive Xinjiang region, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Police captured a suspect in the attack, Xinhua reported, citing police.

Armed with explosives and knives, the assailants were riding motorbikes and driving cars and attacked a team of police on patrol about 4 p.m. local time, state media said, quoting police.

Frequent outbreaks of violence have beset Xinjiang, a resource-rich region where the arrival of waves of Han Chinese people over the decades has fueled tensions with the Uyghurs, a Turkic-speaking, predominantly Muslim ethnic group.

About 190 terrorist attacks were recorded in Xinjiang in 2012, the regional public security department told Xinhua.

Xinjiang sounds like ching chong.

Fear Fiain
07-03-2014, 04:54 AM
I just finished watching your video. You are a real fucking idiot you know that? This footage is clearly of UIGHURS attacking Hans, as verified by countless witnesses and news. The 2009 riots in Urumqi were instigated by Uighur thugs who started a rampage of killing Han Chinese and attacking buses with knives, swords and iron rods. Just look at the bloodied victims, they are clearly Han Chinese.

Of course there were reprisals by Hans against Uighurs after the initial shock and the days after, but those were limited for the most part by the Chinese security forces there, in order to maintain public order. You honestly think the Chinese military is so unprofessional that they'd dress up as thugs and go around running a rampage in a LARGE CHINESE METROPOLIS like Urumqi and start bashing on the windows of public buses?

Whether you agree with whether Xinjiang is a part of China or not. That's your viewpoint, but don't go presenting videos that clearly show Uighurs murdering Han Chinese as the OPPOSITE.

I swear to god, I've met some good Turks in my life so I don't want to bash Turks, but I've met so much more than my fair share of STUPID FUCKING BRAINLESS TURKS on this site that I'm beginning to believe what all the White Nationalists say about you guys are true! FUCK YOU.

how can you tell the difference between uighyurs and han chinese they all look the same.

Crn Volk
07-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Is there anywhere that muslims are not a problem?

Scholarios
07-03-2014, 05:18 AM
What's with all the 五毛党 50 Yen guys (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party) joining this forum ? For Christs sakes, isn't this out of their territory?

I'm not saying the Uighurs are right. They've obviously been infiltrated by assholes, but Chinese propaganda is the lowest of the low.

( this doesn't apply to Zhaoyun, obviously)

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 05:30 AM
What's with all the 五毛党 50 Yen guys (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party) joining this forum ? For Christs sakes, isn't this out of their territory?

I'm not saying the Uighurs are right. They've obviously been infiltrated by assholes, but Chinese propaganda is the lowest of the low.

( this doesn't apply to Zhaoyun, obviously)

I dont know who you're talking about. 50 yen guys?

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 05:31 AM
how can you tell the difference between uighyurs and han chinese they all look the same.

They don't. But obviously I wouldn't expect your worldly ass to know.

Scholarios
07-03-2014, 05:47 AM
I dont know who you're talking about. 50 yen guys?

I'm talking about the semi-recent influx of weird Chinese netizen dudes with bizarre rhetoric. It was a reference to the money the Chinese government paid them for each trolling post against criticism of China.

The 50 Cent Party (Chinese: 五毛党) are Internet commentators (Chinese: 网络评论员) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards.[1][2] The commentators are said to be paid fifty cents of Renminbi for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms,[3] or that advances the Communist party line.[4][5]

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 05:58 AM
I'm talking about the semi-recent influx of weird Chinese netizen dudes with bizarre rhetoric. It was a reference to the money the Chinese government paid them for each trolling post against criticism of China.

The 50 Cent Party (Chinese: 五毛党) are Internet commentators (Chinese: 网络评论员) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards.[1][2] The commentators are said to be paid fifty cents of Renminbi for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms,[3] or that advances the Communist party line.[4][5]

Well, I certainly believe they are out there. But they are not on this site.

I've only seen two members here from China. One was Haidian who was on this thread but I have not seen his posts in months. From what I recall, he was generally reasonable and respectful. Then there is Hexachordia, who is a raving fucking lunatic and he is very anti-CCP so obviously I don't think he's a paid spy.

Other than them, the only members here who posts pro-PRC threads are Loki and Russiaprussia.

Honestly, I don't even like to come in here to defend PRC policies, many of which I don't agree with. But I really hate people who maliciously misrepresent information to demonize their opponent. That video especially which was clearly of Uighurs committing killings, and then used to represent the opposite was just too much for me. It really pissed me off.

But anyways, obviously, there are a lot of PRC policies that cannot be justified and there is no way I'm going to try to justify them. But in reality, this is the case for nearly all major powers in the world. Maintaining power requires hypocrisy, and exercising power often requires amorality. Turkey is definitely no exception to this, and the fact that most of its neighbors are very hostile towards it is proof of this. But of course there are nationalists here with their head so far up their ass that they cannot see this obvious fact.

Fear Fiain
07-03-2014, 06:57 AM
They don't. But obviously I wouldn't expect your worldly ass to know.

has nothing to do with worldly. japs barely have a distinct look. there are only a few subraces in asia, chinkoid, japoid, mongoloid, and gookoid.

gültekin
07-03-2014, 07:52 AM

realy ? why acting you like a STUPID MORON
I think you know chinese language.
NOW WATCH YOU İDİOT, chinese soldiers give regular people on the street sticks so they can attacs. tell me Who are these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxQIUjIqHMQ

gültekin
07-03-2014, 01:13 PM
------

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 03:39 PM
has nothing to do with worldly. japs barely have a distinct look. there are only a few subraces in asia, chinkoid, japoid, mongoloid, and gookoid.

Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

zhaoyun
07-03-2014, 03:41 PM
realy ? why acting you like a STUPID MORON
I think you know chinese language.
NOW WATCH YOU İDİOT, chinese soldiers give regular people on the street sticks so they can attacs. tell me Who are these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxQIUjIqHMQ

These are likely Han civilians who took up sticks so they can do reprisal attacks on Uighurs after the riots. And some did but they were largely controlled by the local security forces, which you can see in the background trying to control the crowd.

You like to really jump to conclusions don't you? Some of the security forces themselves are Uighurs if you actually go to the region, you'd see for yourself. In Northern Xinjiang, about 20% of the policemen in and around Urumqi are Uighurs, and in Southern Xinjiang, that number is significantly higher. Actually a lot of Uighurs with some basic education like to get government jobs because they get affirmative action preferences because of their minority status and the jobs are easy with a lot of benefits.

You make outlandish claims that's not backed up by any facts. Fucking moron.

SKYNET
07-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Good terrorist is a dead terrorist. I don't support any of those terrorist supporters who wish explode us right in here, personally I don't blame their religion, race or ethnicity, because of one idiot of them either

Kiyant
07-03-2014, 05:53 PM
:picard1:

Scholarios
07-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Well, I certainly believe they are out there. But they are not on this site.

I've only seen two members here from China. One was Haidian who was on this thread but I have not seen his posts in months. From what I recall, he was generally reasonable and respectful. Then there is Hexachordia, who is a raving fucking lunatic and he is very anti-CCP so obviously I don't think he's a paid spy.

Other than them, the only members here who posts pro-PRC threads are Loki and Russiaprussia.

Honestly, I don't even like to come in here to defend PRC policies, many of which I don't agree with. But I really hate people who maliciously misrepresent information to demonize their opponent. That video especially which was clearly of Uighurs committing killings, and then used to represent the opposite was just too much for me. It really pissed me off.

But anyways, obviously, there are a lot of PRC policies that cannot be justified and there is no way I'm going to try to justify them. But in reality, this is the case for nearly all major powers in the world. Maintaining power requires hypocrisy, and exercising power often requires amorality. Turkey is definitely no exception to this, and the fact that most of its neighbors are very hostile towards it is proof of this. But of course there are nationalists here with their head so far up their ass that they cannot see this obvious fact.

Yeah, I can definitely see that you aren't defending PRC policies- just pointing out that the video is a fraud. The Turks are more or less unreasonable on this issue... and for basically no reason. (Pan-Turanist Romanticism is not reasonable). They have enough going on in their own backyard and in their own borders to keep them busy for the next 80 years.

I agree about China and Real Politik. But their neighbors are right to be somewhat terrified at the prospect of a reinstated 天下- a soft imperial policy that basically says ' you are all Chinese, even if you dont know it yet.'

Loki
07-04-2014, 03:24 AM
I'm a firm supporter of China.

Scholarios
07-04-2014, 03:28 AM
I'm a firm supporter of China.

You are also a firm contrarian on most issues Loki. ;)

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I can definitely see that you aren't defending PRC policies- just pointing out that the video is a fraud. The Turks are more or less unreasonable on this issue... and for basically no reason. (Pan-Turanist Romanticism is not reasonable). They have enough going on in their own backyard and in their own borders to keep them busy for the next 80 years.

I agree about China and Real Politik. But their neighbors are right to be somewhat terrified at the prospect of a reinstated 天下- a soft imperial policy that basically says ' you are all Chinese, even if you dont know it yet.'

I agree with your assessment. Han Chinese have long been ethnocentric and have had an arrogant cultural chauvinism. It's only diminished somewhat in the last century and a half because China was humbled by the superiority of the Western powers and then Japan. But now that China is becoming very powerful again, I think it will soon be returning. I can see how many of China's neighbors can get very irritated or worried dealing with China as a neighbor. But this type of arrogance is also very much a part of Western civilization and the Japanese demonstrate it as well but in a different form, far more exclusive than China (which views all other Asian nations as its children almost), it comes from self confidence and is an important ingredient to a strong culture I think. Of course it can be obnoxious as well.

Also about the Turks, they have more than their fair share of issues at home and in their backyard. I don't think its wise for them to pick fights with countries that really had no issue with them, especially with such a huge colossus.

Loki
07-04-2014, 03:43 AM
You are also a firm contrarian on most issues Loki. ;)

I am very openminded and form my own opinions - not easily influenced by mainstream media propaganda :)

As for modern China - I have read that it is increasingly being influenced by Confucianism at the highest level - the Communist Party. Confucianism is a peaceful philosophy.

Scholarios
07-04-2014, 05:39 AM
I am very openminded and form my own opinions - not easily influenced by mainstream media propaganda :)

As for modern China - I have read that it is increasingly being influenced by Confucianism at the highest level - the Communist Party. Confucianism is a peaceful philosophy.

Guess what- RT is the mainstream, Loki. We aren't 16 year old punk rockers who can't discern bullshit from neutrality. I am not for some new Cold War- but ask Philipinos, Vietnamese, South Koreans, etc. about China. Don't just listen to the anarchists and ethnic nationalists who want to smash yankees or whatever. China deserves criticism and they deal with criticism brutally.

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Guess what- RT is the mainstream, Loki. We aren't 16 year old punk rockers who can't discern bullshit from neutrality. I am not for some new Cold War- but ask Philipinos, Vietnamese, South Koreans, etc. about China. Don't just listen to the anarchists and ethnic nationalists who want to smash yankees or whatever. China deserves criticism and they deal with criticism brutally.

True. But I don't consider Filipinos, Vietnamese or Koreans morally superior or think their positions are morally superior.

China's just far more powerful and gets its way. The Alpha always gets the most hate. That's just the way it is. It's also the reason why many hate the US, though there is justification, but the psyche is there.

Selurong
07-04-2014, 05:53 AM

Yes and there is obviously only one sub-race of Nazis.

Pig-oid

Pig-oid

And Pig-oid

Have you seen your own skin on the mirror lately?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PNWUmGS_aog/0.jpg

Looks familiar doesn't it?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FpCkEnFFTso/TFbv1307N2I/AAAAAAAAAx0/WnMu_qzaVxo/s1600/fatpig.JPG

Selurong
07-04-2014, 06:03 AM
True. But I don't consider Filipinos, Vietnamese or Koreans morally superior or think their positions are morally superior.

China's just far more powerful and gets its way. The Alpha always gets the most hate. That's just the way it is. It's also the reason why many hate the US, though there is justification, but the psyche is there.

Nobody has the monopoly on moral superiority. We sure as hell don't.

And also, yes I agree, Alphas necessarily get more hate but they also get more love and if they behave just good enough for the love to overpower the hate then they'll be Alpha as long as they can maintain it.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Yes and there is obviously only one sub-race of Nazis.

Pig-oid

Pig-oid

And Pig-oid

Have you seen your own skin on the mirror lately?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PNWUmGS_aog/0.jpg

Looks familiar doesn't it?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FpCkEnFFTso/TFbv1307N2I/AAAAAAAAAx0/WnMu_qzaVxo/s1600/fatpig.JPG

why do you think anyone who stands up for white people is a nazi?
LOL

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.
do me a favour and get out of my country.

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:09 AM
do me a favour and get out of my country.

Make me. It's mine too, and I'm pretty sure I pay more taxes than you do. So fuck you.

Last thing I need is some bipolar fat fuck to tell me if I'm American or not. Fuck off.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Make me. It's mine too, and I'm pretty sure I pay more taxes than you do. So fuck you.

Last thing I need is some bipolar fat fuck to tell me if I'm American or not. Fuck off.
a. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me mad, typical communist trick you're using.
b. no it's not yours. and I don't know where you live, but I'll go find some chinese tommorow and peacefully convince them to go back home.

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:14 AM
a. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me mad, typical communist trick you're using.
b. no it's not yours. and I don't know where you live, but I'll go find some chinese tommorow and peacefully convince them to go back home.

Im the farthest thing from a Communist.

You need to stop running that damn mouth of yours.

Selurong
07-04-2014, 06:16 AM
why do you think anyone who stands up for white people is a nazi?
LOL

Calling people gooks and chinks is standing up for white people?
I just did unto you what you did unto me. Call me names, so i'll call you even worse names you pig.

And Listen here bub. Do you even know the origin of the word gook? It's from the Philippine-American war. When the pig-skinned hypocrites who called for the ethnic preservation of Europe did the opposite and invaded other lands.

The American soldiers in the Phil-Americans war called the Filipinos Gugus, a colloquial term for people who use the Aloe-Vera plant as a shampoo for the hair since we bathed everyday. The Americans considered the act of bathing everyday weird and savage (Since Americans themselves hardly bathed) so soldiers said that we were Gugus while demonstrating the act of washing the hair.

Eventually, the term Gugu was shortened to just gooks.

If you would even know the history behind your racist remarks you would be surprised to know that it is a badge of honor for us. Hell yeah, I'm a gugu and progressively a gook. Because it means that I smell sweet and aromatic while you smell of sweat and lactic acid, you unbathed pig-u.

However, I am just singling YOU out because not all European people behave like you and most are reasonable. You can be reasonable too if you tried.

Crn Volk
07-04-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Asians beating up on white people here regardless of the reason. This is a Euro-centric forum after all.

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Asians beating up on white people here regardless of the reason. This is a Euro-centric forum after all.

If someone starts a fight with me, you bet I'm going to swing back regardless of where I am.

With that said, even though he made many obnoxious racist remarks (as he's done in the past to me), I kept my retorts personal and not racial.

Wadaad
07-04-2014, 06:39 AM

So Uyghurs and other Central Asian people's destinies ought to be like that of the Native Americans? Ironic, seeing that they also physically resemble each other.

Selurong
07-04-2014, 06:41 AM

You are not comfortable when we exercise our right to self-defense?

We were pro-European in our talks before the retard came along and insulted us and now that when we defend our own honor, you say: "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with Asians beating up on white people here regardless of the reason."

Firstly, that guy is an American not a European, since he's not a resident of Europe you shouldn't go and defend him just because of blood ties. Heck if we were just going by blood ties alone I'm also part-European since I possess a minority of Portuguese and Hispanic ancestry. Furthermore, my Filipino citizenship should give me a higher priority list if European supremacy is concerned because the Philippines had been loyal to a European country, Spain; far longer than America was to Britain. Americans rebelled the moment they were born whereas we were resolute and was loyal to Europe and was the last overseas Spanish province in the whole Spanish empire.

He insulted my continent of residence, Asia; as well as insulted even the sensibilities of the normal people here. And just because he's descendant of a pathetic refugee throw-away from Europe that made it big in America. It doesn't mean that Europeans should owe more of their loyalty to him than to me.

And judging people because or race rather than individuals is stupid.

Wadaad
07-04-2014, 06:41 AM

You think America is your land? LOL, you think you own America?

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:42 AM
So Uyghurs and other Central Asian people's destinies ought to be like that of the Native Americans? Ironic, seeing that they also physically resemble each other.

Never said OUGHT.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Im the farthest thing from a Communist.

You need to stop running that damn mouth of yours.

you need to stop running yours. you don't have any rights on American soil except to turn up missing. Get out.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:45 AM
You think America is your land? LOL, you think you own America?

seeing as my mom's family were here before the revolution, yes.

Wadaad
07-04-2014, 06:45 AM

Im so glad there are Balkan Muslims who share your dna who would slit a Balkan fascist throat whie calling me brother.

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:46 AM
you need to stop running yours. you don't have any rights on American soil except to turn up missing. Get out.

You have a right to stop frequenting buffets, I suggest you use it.

Fuck off you bipolar piece of shit.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:46 AM

Loki said I'm not allowed to complain about it.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 06:47 AM
You have a right to stop frequenting buffets, I suggest you use it.

Fuck off you bipolar piece of shit.

That's libel. Why don't I just subpoena your information from moderators and take your house from you in court fees. lol

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:48 AM

I'm sure his actual advice was for you to stop being such an obnoxious, mysogynistic ass, but just like everything else, you twist reality to fit your perception.

Crn Volk
07-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Im so glad there are Balkan Muslims who share your dna who would slit a Balkan fascist throat whie calling me brother.

They would call you brother? Sure, just ask the alboz and bosniaks here what they think of black africans

zhaoyun
07-04-2014, 06:49 AM
That's libel. Why don't I just subpoena your information from moderators and take your house from you in court fees. lol

LOL Libel. I've got a lot more on you, you batshit dingbat. You're trying to deny me my rights, I'm trying to encourage you to use yours.

Wadaad
07-04-2014, 06:51 AM
seeing as my mom's family were here before the revolution, yes.

Bwahahahaha...there are rednecks in the appalachian mountains who descend from people o the Mayflower. My question was two parted...you think you own or have say in this country? White privelege was only a partial reward, like 'citizenship' today. But the idea that that white privelege is relevant today or even a useful 'hustle' to elicit a belief that "we're in on ithis equally and this is my land too" is long gone. THere's a poster here who is 80+ years old...forogot hhis name but he'd know when White privelege actualy mattered, you wouldnt have an idea how dead that hustle is.

Lets just say, if I had my way I would (and be capable of) completely changing the demographics of your congressional district with the right $$$ donation to the right congressman.

Selurong
07-04-2014, 07:10 AM

You are a such an uncouth pig. Stop hiding behind your ethnic identity and show personal reponsibility and personal honor. And stop yapping non-sense.

Selurong
07-04-2014, 07:25 AM

You can complain about it if you package your thoughts in civilized manner. Of being racialist rather than racist but you lack finesse and just come off as racist instead of racialist.

This is the diffrence beteen stormfront and apricity. The apricity is debatable raciallism while stormfront is just an out and about hate-site with a conforming attitude which is more propaganda focused rather than an inellignt debate. Calling people gooks and chinks is stormfront behavior not apricity behavior.

Scholarios
07-04-2014, 07:26 AM

I don't consider them morally superior either. But I guess Loki thinks he's being some anti-US kinda troll. My point is that there are other viewpoints in to consider.

Maleficent
07-04-2014, 07:32 AM

Still threatening to sue people, eh?

PS: this is still a private, anonymous forum, you can't subpoena anything from anyone.

Fear Fiain
07-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Still threatening to sue people, eh?

PS: this is still a private, anonymous forum, you can't subpoena anything from anyone.

didn't know you went to law school, thought you sit at home all day.