PDA

View Full Version : THE UKRAINE, THE USA, GERMANY, AND RUSSIA by Joseph P. Farrell

Hong Key
02-19-2014, 08:58 PM
THE UKRAINE, THE USA, GERMANY, AND RUSSIA
Posted on February 17, 2014 by Joseph P. Farrell

Many people have inquired both privately and by way of more direct comments what I think about the current situation in the Ukraine.

Frankly, I scarcely know where to begin, and admittedly, to fully cover this story in the historical depth with which I think it needs to be covered would take not just one blog, nor even several; it would take an entire historical-geopolitical seminar.

That said, however, what is going on in the Ukraine may be summarized in a simple thesis: the Ukraine is the needed final and essential piece in Washington’s game of the encirclement and emasculation of Russia, and as such, it has become the playground for covert operations and quiet backing of what can only be qualified as Neo-Fascist political groups. You’ll notice how the troubles in the Ukraine escalated rather dramatically after that nation’s recent shift back toward closer cooperation with Moscow. The “opposition” in the Ukraine – for those with an eye on history – recalls the Vlasov Army and German-sponsored “Ukrainian nationalist” – i.e. Fascist – groups in World War Two.

So… enter the two problems – the two flies – in Washington’s ointment: Germany, and Russia, and from all signs, these two powers fully intend to be the final arbiters of what happens in the Ukraine.

In short, the Ukraine has now become the battlefield for three competing geopolitical views of eastern Europe, the USA’s, Germany’s, and Russia’s. If this sounds like a bit of uncomfortable deja vu, that’s because it is.

READ MORE (http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/02/ukraine-usa-germany-russia/)