PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual kindergartener - What do you think about it?

Methusalem
02-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Would you let your children leave in the hands of an homosexual kindergartener?

I would. I think it is good for young boys to have early (physical -> only hugging and sitting down on his lap) experience with homosexual people. Aren't we progressive, liberal and open-minded?

Prisoner Of Ice
02-20-2014, 10:33 AM
If there's a kindergarten teacher who's male, you can be sure he is homosexual and a pedophile. I have heard creepy tales where everyone 'knew' yet there is no way to prove anything.

Males should never be allowed alone with young children unless they are the father or close family member.

Methusalem
02-20-2014, 10:36 AM
If there's a kindergarten teacher who's male, you can be sure he is homosexual and a pedophile. I have heard creepy tales where everyone 'knew' yet there is no way to prove anything.

Males should never be allowed alone with young children unless they are the father or close family member.

Why? Homosexuals are human too. They would never ever harm innocent children. Be more open-minded. We already progressed.

This should be a public pool by the way.

Beit El
02-20-2014, 10:37 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_sex_crimes_case

Dandelion
02-20-2014, 10:39 AM

Well, elementary school teachers are also often male, most of mine were. Heterosexual and married though. ;)

Thread is lousy in my opinion (only strawmen about European and North American culture). Lots of homophobes on this forum for little reasons too.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-20-2014, 10:40 AM
I love that the appelate court actually increased his sentence. At least he's locked away for good.

Beit El
02-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Well, elementary school teachers are also often male, most of mine were. Heterosexual and married though. ;)

In an educational environment this is good. Boys suffer from female teachers and perform better under male teachers. Mostly because female teachers cannot handle them and turn unnecessarily disciplinarian. Kindergarten shouldn't exist anyway, I never went to kindergarten because my mother was traditional and stayed home for me.

Dandelion
02-20-2014, 10:43 AM
I love that the appelate court actually increased his sentence. At least he's locked away for good.

'The Latvian paedophile' is also his nickname in our press. :p

Dandelion
02-20-2014, 10:46 AM
In an educational environment this is good. Boys suffer from female teachers and perform better under male teachers. Mostly because female teachers cannot handle them and turn unnecessarily disciplinarian.

Kindergartners who are male. They are very rare indeed and will remain so forever I believe. One of my elementary teachers told me they exist but are very rare (and this was the first time as a child I could figure it being possible).
Still, the profession of nurse also gets associated with mainly females in Anglo countries, but that isn't the case elsewhere. In Dutch we don't call them 'nurses' but 'caretakers' (Dutch for nurse is 'verpleger/verpleegster') literally.

Beit El
02-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Kindergartners who are male. They are very rare indeed and will remain so forever I believe. One of my elementary teachers told me they exist but are very rare (and this was the first time as a child I could figure it being possible).
Still, the profession of nurse also gets associated with mainly females in Anglo countries, but that isn't the case elsewhere. In Dutch we don't call them 'nurses' but 'caretakers' (Dutch for nurse is 'verpleger/verpleegster') literally.

Kindergartens are stupid anyway. I have no doubt that part of the increasingly stupid and rebellious behaviour of my generation is because of lack of bonding with the the primary caretaker. Children under 8 years old should spend the most of their time with their own parents, not with a stranger who has to divide her attention between 30 hyperactive kids.

Dandelion
02-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Children under 8 years old should spend the most of their time with their own parents, not with a stranger who has to divide her attention between 30 hyperactive kids.

Still children should also spend time with other children and that is why kindergarten is very useful. In my humble opinion of course (went to kindergarten lol and spent most of my elementary school with the same people I was in kindergarten with). One thing also: I think the fact children only learn to read from the age of 5-6 is far too late. It doesn't hurt if parents teach them to read before school does, but that rarely happens in Western countries.

Beit El
02-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Still children should also spend time with other children and that is why kindergarten is very useful.

That's what communities are for. Unfortunately neighbours rarely have close contact anymore, if I was in a position to change that I would though. We simply need to revert back to a more traditional, homogeneous and stable society. A lot of problems of the modern Western world would be solved by that.

Vojnik
02-20-2014, 11:12 AM
I remember going kindergarten as a child. I oddly also remember there having no doors on the toilet cubicals. Kind of a paradise for male Pedophiles unfortunately. Luckily the adult supervisors were women where I went.

I don't see kindergarten as a bad thing in the early development of children. Some here seem to feel the opposite. What it does teach is social and communication skills.

Blitheringgenius
02-20-2014, 11:20 AM
Being homosexual doesn't mean you are automatically attracted to prepubescent boys. Yet another deliberate attempt to equate the two.. The OP is homophobic.

Dandelion
02-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Homophobes are weird. I understand queerophobes, though, because they are against one subculture.

Dombra
02-20-2014, 11:27 AM
I´m not planning on letting my children go to kindergarten at all :coffee:

Blitheringgenius
02-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Homophobes are weird. I understand queerophobes, though, because they are against one subculture.

Homophobes are often uneducated & lacking any empathy. We need to drag them into the 21st century. Lol

Beit El
02-20-2014, 11:28 AM

The only right answer. :thumb001:

Homophobes are often uneducated & lacking any empathy. We need to drag them into the 21st century. Lol

Are you generalizing to make a statement or are you just stupid?

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-20-2014, 11:31 AM
I don't like them as role models ,not because I think they would harm children but being a role model is a part of education . That would confuse little ones.

Actually I don't like kindergardens in general .Children should learn life in a natural environment ,playing with their peers ,not in some secluded plastic section where they are given no initiative than chosen options to follow even in games.

Mazik
02-20-2014, 11:33 AM
This is what happens when you let a 16 year old negro from the horn of Africa (just like the OP is) being a kindergartener for just one week:

https://www.flashback.org/sp24769193

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=95&artikel=3419735

he sexually assaulted her by putting his dick into her mouth :|

:puke

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-20-2014, 12:15 PM

Homophobe is not a label you can tag on people everytime when they disagree. We don't say death to gays but somewhere we should draw the line .Even we try to tolerate them in this age ,we don't need to create new ones .There are other jobs they can work .

Trun
02-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I don't mind it, unless this kindergardener speaks about Nordic supremacy or Sicilian phenotypes to my kids (any similarities with real people are coincidental).

Methusalem
02-20-2014, 01:27 PM
This is what happens when you let a 16 year old negro from the horn of Africa (just like the OP is) being a kindergartener for just one week:

https://www.flashback.org/sp24769193

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=95&artikel=3419735

he sexually assaulted her by putting his dick into her mouth :|

:puke

He was probably himself sexually harrassed by an homosexual in Sweden. That's how sodomites recruit new faggots. xD

Blitheringgenius
02-20-2014, 01:35 PM
He was probably himself sexually harrassed by an homosexual in Sweden. That's how sodomites recruit new faggots. xD

I can't understand why the forum moderators are tolerating this type of blatant bigotry. May I remind you that this can be classified as a hate crime?

Blitheringgenius
02-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Homophobe is not a label you can tag on people everytime when they disagree. We don't say death to gays but somewhere we should draw the line .Even we try to tolerate them in this age ,we don't need to create new ones .There are other jobs they can work .

Discrimination based on sexual preference is both unjust and illogical.

Loki
02-20-2014, 01:45 PM

You are indicting a whole gender just because of some weirdos.

Manifest Destiny
02-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Would you let your children leave in the hands of an homosexual kindergartener?

I would. I think it is good for young boys to have early (physical -> only hugging and sitting down on his lap) experience with homosexual people. Aren't we progressive, liberal and open-minded?

A homosexual kindergartener? Why would I leave my child in the hands of another child? There'd be no adult supervision, which is just asking for trouble.

Loki
02-20-2014, 01:47 PM
I can't understand why the forum moderators are tolerating this type of blatant bigotry. May I remind you that this can be classified as a hate crime?

I thought your usertitle is equality for all. We have freedom of speech on this forum.

Manifest Destiny

Welcome back, MarxistConfederate. Still having problems with this forum's free speech policies?

cally

why not ? :)

Loki
02-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Discrimination based on sexual preference is both unjust and illogical.

True.

Manifest Destiny
02-20-2014, 01:53 PM

Because, apparently, it's full of five year old homosexuals. And THEY EAT DA POO POO (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?115746-They-EAT-DA-POO-POO!!)!

Mazik
02-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Now this chimp is harassing me with rep comments xD this is what he wrote: "have a look at my pool :laugh: ". He believes I should be butthurt by this thread :rolleyes: But the question is why should I be that?

1) He created the thread just because he saw the poll in my thread "Would you let your kids hang with black people? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?115831-Would-you-let-your-kids-hang-with-black-people)" and wanted to "revenge", or make me angry :rolleyes:
2) I've no interest in working at a kindergarten.
3) This forum is not a place known for being homo friendly.
4) I've enough support from those I'm open for irl to care the slightest what people on the internet think.
5) I've never said that kindergartens are a superior system, or the best.

cally
02-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Because, apparently, it's full of five year old homosexuals. And THEY EAT DA POO POO (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?115746-They-EAT-DA-POO-POO!!)!

They've determined their sexuality at such an early age? what happened to playing with dolls and cars? :P

Loki
02-20-2014, 01:59 PM

Of course it is. We have the LGBT pride badge, and many openly homosexual people here.

Manifest Destiny
02-20-2014, 02:00 PM
They've determined their sexuality at such an early age? what happened to playing with dolls and cars?

According to ZnZn, they have. I'd assume that the boys play with dolls and the girls play with cars. :noidea:

Loki
02-20-2014, 02:00 PM
They've determined their sexuality at such an early age? what happened to playing with dolls and cars?

In Sweden, it's considered sexist by letting girls play with dolls, and boys with cars. Nowadays they encourage the opposite.

Manifest Destiny
02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
In Sweden, it's considered sexist by letting girls play with dolls, and boys with cars. Nowadays they encourage the opposite.

I guess Karl was right about Swedes?

Thrax
02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
And what if he is homosexual? Does it mean that people who voted against are also against a heterosexual kindergartener?

Dombra
02-20-2014, 02:16 PM

For various reasons! I never went to kindergarten, instead me and my brother was at a nannys home with a few other kids during the days. It was more peaceful than any kindergarten and our nanny was very creative. Each child had more time and she genuinely liked us, unlike preschool teachers, she later said our generation was the most fun she ever took care of :icon_biggrin: I´ve visited kindergartens both as small child and later and they was all horrible experiences, at normal kindergartens nonetheless. They have very unpleasant atmosphere and children do not feel at home. I don't like the drone mentality children develops there, they either get traumatized or learn to bully there. I won´t even talk about the teacher (who steal money from real teachers) or the facilities

Fortis in Arduis
02-20-2014, 02:20 PM

Unless someone gets physically hurt, a hate crime is generally just a thought crime. I do not want to live in a world where speech, thoughts and opinions are criminalised.

Furthermore, the concept of the hate crime if predicted upon that of the the thought crime. Existing legislation was perfectly adequate. Why should hateful intention make a crime any more or less serious?

cally
02-20-2014, 02:20 PM
For various reasons! I never went to kindergarten, instead me and my brother was at a nannys home with a few other kids during the days. It was more peaceful than any kindergarten and our nanny was very creative. Each child had more time and she genuinely liked us, unlike preschool teachers, she later said our generation was the most fun she ever took care of :icon_biggrin: I´ve visited kindergartens both as small child and later and they was all horrible experiences, at normal kindergartens nonetheless. They have very unpleasant atmosphere and children do not feel at home. I don't like the drone mentality children develops there, they either get traumatized or learn to bully there. I won´t even talk about the teacher (who steal money from real teachers) or the facilities

I agree with you 100% . kindergarten is not a good environment for mental development which is crucial at this age. I probably would do the same and then send them to a good public (grammar) or private school.

Loki
02-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Blitheringgenius = Hierarchalist. I've unbanned Hierarchalist, he promised to be good.

Loki
02-20-2014, 02:35 PM
I never went to kindergarten either. I believe it gave me an intellectual advantage, because at that age I was reading Encyclopedia Britannica, and just wouldn't have been able to relate to kids my age.

MissProvocateur
02-20-2014, 02:38 PM
I never went to kindergarten either. I believe it gave me an intellectual advantage, because at that age I was reading Encyclopedia Britannica, and just wouldn't have been able to relate to kids my age.

Really? Haha! I used to do the same thing as a kid, I would go to the library and check out Encyclopedias instead of actual books. Kids would think I was weird and I got teased a lot, but hey! It was totally worth it, some Encyclopedias were actually really interesting! How nice to find another kid-geek! :D

Methusalem
02-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Now this chimp is harassing me with rep comments xD this is what he wrote: "have a look at my pool :laugh: ". He believes I should be butthurt by this thread :rolleyes: But the question is why should I be that?

1) He created the thread just because he saw the poll in my thread "Would you let your kids hang with black people? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?115831-Would-you-let-your-kids-hang-with-black-people)" and wanted to "revenge", or make me angry :rolleyes:
2) I've no interest in working at a kindergarten.
4) I've enough support from those I'm open for irl to care the slightest what people on the internet think.
5) I've never said that kindergartens are a superior system, or the best.

Well you are the chimp who wrote me at first a rep referring to your thread about black kids. By the way if I am the butthurt one why are you trying to justify yourself constantly in front of me? If you wouldn't give a fuck, you would simply ignore me or this thread. Your actions are very transparent. Food for your thoughts sodomite. ;)

Methusalem
02-20-2014, 03:24 PM
According to ZnZn, they have. I'd assume that the boys play with dolls and the girls play with cars. :noidea:

They have. Homosexuality is like a religion. There is obviously a cure and it is called the bible.

Manifest Destiny
02-20-2014, 04:43 PM
I thought your usertitle is equality for all. We have freedom of speech on this forum.

Equality and freedom aren't the same thing.