PDA

View Full Version : So this what Democracy is all about?

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:41 PM
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/unanhaengigkeitsplatz100~_v-videowebl.jpg
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/unanhaengigkeitsplatz102~_v-videowebl.jpg

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:45 PM
bumb

Proctor
02-21-2014, 04:51 PM
And this proves?

Proctor
02-21-2014, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObBHW8XQvUQ#t=233526

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObBHW8XQvUQ#t=233526
radio free europe = US propaganda

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 04:53 PM
Establishing a democracy requires sacrifices and is worth fighting for. However in this Ukrainian case its unclear what the consequences will be.

in this particular case: its just another moronic and very shallow thread by prussiarussia which does not surprise anyone.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Establishing a democracy requires sacrifices and is worth fighting for. However in this Ukrainian case its unclear what the consequences will be.
they will become as much a democracy like haiti.

Proctor
02-21-2014, 04:55 PM
radio free europe = US propaganda

Let me guess, you're gonna say the root cause of all this rioting is because of 'US propaganda' right?

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Let me guess, you're gonna say the root cause of all this rioting is because of 'US propaganda' right?

yes, after EU deal was not reached jankowich turned to Russia. This is when all these western propaganda began, as well as american rating agencies down rating Ukraine all the time making the sutuation even more unstable. Every death in ukraine is thanks to you

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 04:58 PM
they will become as much a democracy like haiti.

whatever is going on in Ukraine right now is a part of the natural historical process of the country, I have no idea what the true intentions are of the rebels, who is paying them and if anyone is paying them at all.

But throwing these two pictures together and saying "is this democracy?" is typical shit coming from one of the most shallow members of the site.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 04:59 PM
also i dont know whats in the video, it is banned in germany thanks to copy right, i just saw the source which is radio free europe, a propaganda outlet from the cold war

Proctor
02-21-2014, 05:00 PM
yes, after EU deal was not reached jankowich turned to Russia. This is when all these western propaganda began, as well as american rating agencies down rating Ukraine all the time making the sutuation even more unstable. Every death in ukraine is thanks to you

Yes thanks to me, I had a say in this, I want death to happen in Ukraine. :bored:

Proctor
02-21-2014, 05:01 PM
also i dont know whats in the video, it is banned in germany thanks to copy right, i just saw the source which is radio free europe, a propaganda outlet from the cold war

http://channel9000.net/svoboda2/

http://rt.com/on-air/ukraine-central-kiev-protest/

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 05:13 PM

www.hidemyass.com could help.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 05:22 PM
www.hidemyass.com could help.

i know you can also put an 'ss' on youtube like ''http://www.SSyoutube.com/watch?v=ObBHW8XQvUQ'' but both ways arent working i get an error message.

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 05:24 PM
i know you can also put an 'ss' on youtube like ''http://www.SSyoutube.com/watch?v=ObBHW8XQvUQ'' but both ways arent working i get an error message.

you need a permanent solution for your government's limits and for cases where copy rights are being protected. Have you ever tried vpn or public proxies ?

tor browser would help for sure but its rather slow

Proctor
02-21-2014, 05:25 PM
you need a permanent solution for your government's limits and for cases where copy rights are being protected. Have you ever tried vpn or public proxies ?

tor browser would help for sure but its rather slow

Oh look, another thing we can blame Americans for

portusaus
02-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Representative democracy will never work. Only direct democracy via the internet in an elite community with no niggers etc. could ever prove to be feasible.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Oh look, another thing we can blame Americans for

yeah its partly american media to blame for since a lot of the things which are banned are american stuff. its complicated story of Music laws in germany, buts its completely retarded and not in any way better how chinese handle it. Just another reason why western governments are hypocrites.

Graham
02-21-2014, 05:30 PM
It would make more sense to post a picture of Switzerland. As they have the best example of democracy.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Yes thanks to me, I had a say in this, I want death to happen in Ukraine. :bored:
i feel you, no problem for helping with your mental ilness now we have to cure the remaining 312 millions

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 05:33 PM
It would make more sense to post a picture of Switzerland. As they have the best example of democracy.

Switzerland is the only true democracy i agree. I wouldnt mind being criticized by swiss people but not from the rest of the west.

Proctor
02-21-2014, 05:33 PM
i feel you, no problem for helping with your mental ilness now we have to cure the remaining 312 millions

Go headbutt a speeding bullet.

Graham
02-21-2014, 05:41 PM

That would take some skill.

Pure ja
02-21-2014, 05:51 PM

And still being infinitely more accurate about the truth than what comes from Moscow. Pravda?

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 05:57 PM

I have designed a tombstone for him, yeah kinda lame but I'm all out of inspiration =:\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Kanes/getImage_zps37af2767.jpg

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 05:57 PM
And still being infinitely more accurate about the truth than what comes from Moscow. Pravda?

comes from the guys who deny 30% of their people the right to vote or citizenship even if they were born in the country

glass
02-21-2014, 06:37 PM
democracy in poor countries always lead to populist corrupt regime. Poor countries need strong leader dedicated to nation future
there is no a single example when poot country became rich under democracy

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 06:56 PM
democracy in poor countries always lead to populist corrupt regime. Poor countries need strong leader dedicated to nation future
there is a single example when poot country became rich under democracy

sounds logical.

has there ever been a revolution which had led to a democracy btw instead of a new dictator taking the old dictators place ?

Unome
02-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Democracy, as opposed to a fascist leader with unlimited consecutive terms as president?

People change governments from time-to-time. It is Ukraine's choice & future. Russia probably is unhappy that they are spilling-blood for Western civilization.

But what can you do? Propaganda has no effect on revolutions, when families lose their fathers, mothers, brothers, sister, sons, daughters. No amount of politicking will stop such a movement after it is put in motion and paid with such a price.

Pointing the finger at EU/US is not going to solve anything. Point the finger at yourself instead? Take a long hard look in the mirror.

glass
02-21-2014, 07:00 PM
sounds logical.

has there ever been a revolution which had led to a democracy btw instead of a new dictator taking the old dictators place ?
nope, all somewhat democratic states we have now historicaly evolved from totalitarian or monarchic entities.

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 07:04 PM
nope, all somewhat democratic states we have now historicaly evolved from totalitarian or monarchic entities.

I wonder how Russia would be today, should WW1 + Lenin and the gang never happened. The Czar was removed and a fragile democracy was installed. How would it grow and develop..

glass
02-21-2014, 07:06 PM
People change governments .
it might be harch, but average human is just too stupid to choose 'right' politician or leader. Majority would vote politician who offered them more than others, in short they would elect leftist populist. Greece is good example how country, where too many immature voters, ends, a few more countries with enormous debt formed because of 'social' spendings on their way to hell. Pure democracy can work in a few countries like Sweden or Switzerland, but nowhere else

glass
02-21-2014, 07:08 PM
I wonder how Russia would be today, should WW1 + Lenin and the gang never happened. The Czar was removed and a fragile democracy was installed. How would it grow and develop..
old elite would keep limiting Tsar power. Too many 'what if' ofc, but Russia would be good. Too bad Russia did not have a strong leader who can make decision to wipe out bolsheviks and other radicals.

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 07:09 PM
it might be harch, but average human is just too stupid to choose 'right' politician or leader. Majority would vote politician who offered them more than others, in short they would elect leftist populist. Greece is good example how country, where too many immature voters, ends, a few more countries with enormous debt formed because of 'social' spendings on their way to hell. Pure democracy can work in a few countries like Sweden or Switzerland, but nowhere else

yup, leftwing parties let people vote for money, and ofc people do that, massively. Culmination of this idiocy can be found in France where Hollande promised to resolve the crisis by taxing the wealthy, the masses gladly swallowed the idea and the result has been dramatic. French billionaires began to relocate, together with their money ;) Depardieu story is quite ironic. He is by far not the richest refugee, but likely most famous.

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 07:12 PM
old elite would keep limiting Tsar power. Too many 'what if' ofc, but Russia would be good. Too bad Russia did not have a strong leader who can make decision to wipe out bolsheviks and other radicals.

the biggest tragedy was massive escape and murder of intelligentsia.

however even back then Russia was lagging behind the US and Europe in general, so its a big question mark how the country would have been today.

Pure ja
02-21-2014, 07:26 PM
comes from the guys who deny 30% of their people the right to vote or citizenship even if they were born in the country

All citizens can vote.
In local (and EU) elections, all permanent residents can vote.

It is only fair that citizens of RF have the right to vote in RF elections, while Estonian citizens have the right to vote in elections of Estonia.

As to the percentages, you are so much off the mark that it isn't even funny.
The percentage that you claimed is actually more like 3%.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 07:29 PM
All citizens can vote.
In local (and EU) elections, all permanent residents can vote.

It is only fair that citizens of RF have the right to vote in RF elections, while Estonian citizens have the right to vote in elections of Estonia.

As to the percentages, you are so much off the mark that it isn't even funny.
The percentage that you claimed is actually more like 3%.

lol you needed a very long time to findan argument to respond to my post

Pure ja
02-21-2014, 07:32 PM

You can use stat.ee to find support to your claim.
I am waiting.

Lurker
02-21-2014, 07:45 PM
sounds logical.

Romanian revolution?

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 07:48 PM
You can use stat.ee to find support to your claim.
I am waiting.

what i mean is that you needed a long time to respond, you gace me thumbs down and like 30 minutes latter you came up with something. My argument is just too good for you, you suck

Äijä
02-21-2014, 07:48 PM

Many of the ethnic Russians in Estonia are loyal to Estonia alone, same thing in Finland, they are used for intelligence roles often.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 07:49 PM
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/unanhaengigkeitsplatz100~_v-videowebl.jpg
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/unanhaengigkeitsplatz102~_v-videowebl.jpg

now i understand why bush wanted to bring democracy to the middle east, he just took it how it was soposed to be meant lol

glass
02-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Romanian revolution?
Romania is corrupt mafia state, where did you find healthy democracy there?

glass
02-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Many of the ethnic Russians in Estonia are loyal to Estonia alone, same thing in Finland, they are used for intelligence roles often.
that is true, though not many of ethnic russians would support anti-russian policy despite their loyalty to finland or estonia, unless they are brainwashed really good

Pure ja
02-21-2014, 08:17 PM
what i mean is that you needed a long time to respond, you gace me thumbs down and like 30 minutes latter you came up with something. My argument is just too good for you, you suck

Me being online does not mean that I am actively using TA all the time. I make my own timetable.
Answering you was actually easy - just some simple arithmetic in my head for 30 seconds and another 30s for checking for any caveats.

Äijä
02-21-2014, 08:21 PM
that is true, though not many of ethnic russians would support anti-russian policy despite their loyalty to finland or estonia, unless they are brainwashed really good

Yes but neither country has anti-Russian policies inside, even if some claim so.
Estonia has the right to keep language as citizenship criteria for people born outside Estonia, I dont think Russia give it to just anyone.

If talking about foreign policy, that divides all people in both countries, no relation to ethnicity.
I dont support bans, declarations or lecturing against Russian goverment, I think close relations in business and culture is the way to go.
But I also dont accept any pressure towards Finland or Estonia from Russia, no declarations of sphere of influence, like this.

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Finland+wants+clarification+of+Russian+general%E2% 80%99s+comments/1329104275605

I dont consider Putin a threat, some people around him might be if he falls. He is trying to keep a multiethnic nation together and mixing imperial and soviet heritage in a way that could backfire.

Not having the Soviet baggage works well for many Russians, they go back in history to different times for finding their Russian heritage, maybe they are more relaxed and confident.

Vlach
02-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Romania is corrupt mafia state, where did you find healthy democracy there?

Still more democracy than before 89

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Me being online does not mean that I am actively using TA all the time. I make my own timetable.
Answering you was actually easy - just some simple arithmetic in my head for 30 seconds and another 30s for checking for any caveats.

blabla, why youre so obsessed with me then? you keep annoying me like you cant get enough from my threads and posts

Acquisitor
02-21-2014, 08:47 PM

you see prussiarussia, not everyone is sitting here non stop and giving instant responses.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Still more democracy than before 89

and yet more people flee your country than during communism

people vote with their feet whats a better society for them and not with a piece of paper

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2112rank.html#ro

Vlach
02-22-2014, 07:05 AM
and yet more people flee your country than during communism

people vote with their feet whats a better society for them and not with a piece of paper

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2112rank.html#ro

You dont know nothing about the communis in Romania, you better stfu brainwashed boy.

Pure ja
02-22-2014, 02:51 PM
blabla, why youre so obsessed with me then? you keep annoying me like you cant get enough from my threads and posts

You spread lies. Like that 30% baseless claim of yours.
You haven't produced any evidence yet.

Graine
03-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Democracy is bad.