PDA

View Full Version : Muslims will Punish Swiss by Emptying Bank Accounts: Turkish Minister

Loki
12-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Muslims will Punish Swiss by Emptying Bank Accounts: Turkish Minister (http://www.almanar.com.lb/NewsSite/NewsDetails.aspx?id=113630&language=en)

http://www.almanar.com.lb/NewsSite/WebsiteImages/PicturesFolder/71f3bc51-4de6-4b6f-9c64-97d2cad7b692.jpg

2/12/2009 A Turkish minister said he expected Muslims to withdraw their money from Swiss banks in response to a referendum vote that banned the construction of minarets in the country, in remarks published Wednesday. "I am certain this (the vote) will prompt our brothers from Muslim countries who keep their money and investments in Swiss banks to review their decision," State Minister Egemen Bagis, who is also Turkey's chief negotiator in EU accession talks, was quoted as saying in the mass-selling Hurriyet daily.

"The doors of the Turkish banking sector... are always open to them," he added. Daniel Cohn-Bendit, co-president of the Greens in the European Parliament, has also called on rich Muslims to empty their bank accounts in Switzerland in retaliation for Sunday's referendum.

Turkish leaders on Tuesday harshly denounced the ban, calling it a reflection of growing Islamophobia in Europe and urging Switzerland to "come back from this mistake as soon as possible." Sunday's vote saw more than 57 percent back a proposition by a right wing party for a constitutional ban on the construction of new minarets, overriding opposition from the government and the bulk of Switzerland's political parties.

Courtesy of AnthroCivitas (http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1479)

Liffrea
12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Turkish leaders on Tuesday harshly denounced the ban, calling it a reflection of growing Islamophobia in Europe and urging Switzerland to "come back from this mistake as soon as possible."

So the Turks want to join an organisation that encompasses most of the Europe they see as increasingly “Islamophobic”?..........would that be anything to do with the fact that Turkey stands to gain millions of Euros if they are let into the club?

Business is business, of course…..;)

Sol Invictus
12-13-2009, 08:28 PM
This has the makings of the Hegelian Dialectic written all over it.

Problem:

"Discontented evil Mussies angry at banning Minarets blew up trains today killing hundreds"

Reaction - Solution:

"President Obama has vowed to increase the already 30,000 American troops to 100,000, with Switzerland, and the Netherlands increasing their boots on the ground in an effort to combat the global war on terror. Checkpoints also set up by Europol to track down suspected terrorists, and (insert Patriot-Act related bill here) has been introduced. Support for Obama, as leader of the war on terror has now skyrocketed."

Rinse and repeat:

"Today a coffee shop was blown up by a suicide bomber in (insert EU country here) -- Muslims suspected because of what they feel is growing oppression against them."

etc. etc.

We are nothing but ponds.

Sheep for the slaughter.

Fortis in Arduis
12-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Direct democracy NOW!

FUCK LIBERAL DEMOCRACY!

FUCK PROSTITUTE TRAITOR POLITICIANS!

FUCK ISLAMOCAPITALISM!

We need a Europe of nations with every householder a gun owner, and every country with its own nuclear capability!

Cato
12-13-2009, 11:18 PM
The time to defend our various polii from the barbarians is well past. Down with Islam and barbarian hoi polloi. I want to see this sort of place as a holy once more:

http://www.debevec.org/Parthenon/Images/athena6big2.jpg

Sol Invictus
12-13-2009, 11:29 PM
The time to defend our various polii from the barbarians is well past. Down with Islam and barbarian hoi polloi.

Have fun. It's an uphill battle you will not win.

Rusalka
12-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Direct democracy NOW!

FUCK ISLAMOCAPITALISM!

You know, it's funny that you mention "Islamocapitalism" because these defenders of Islam chose to keep their money in a Western Democracy first, instead of doing what goods Muslims would do and deposit their money in a bank that follows the Islamic Law, namely Shari'a. From this we gather that this is whole brouhaha will probably end in nothing since the Muslims this Turkish bloke appeals to were never good Mohammedans in the first place.

On Direct Democracy (or Ochlocracy by any other name). Much as I am against the current elite I'm not sure I fancy the idea that any hellraiser or opinionated idiot can have a say in matters where they may be guided by 3/4 passion, 1/4 reason (I know, sounds a lot like our current politicians, eh?)

If Switzerland were rational, should Muslims retract their money, she would saddle her Muslim population with ridiculously high taxes, if only to make up for a part of what was withdrew. Muslims cannot cry foul: differentation in tax payments is accepted for dhimmis. High taxes would have the miraculous effect of fomenting immigration, too.

every country with its own nuclear capability!

With the guerrillas going bersek fighting all kinds of proxy wars, there are a plethora of ways of fighting a war without earning yourself a mushroom cloud. One way WMD could work is if you dispose of conventional armies and conventional weapons: armed solely with a A Bomb, other countries know what they'll get if they attack, since the bomb is your only defense.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 12:44 AM
because these defenders of Islam chose to keep their money in a Western Democracy first, instead of doing what goods Muslims would do and deposit their money in a bank that follows the Islamic Law, namely Shari'a. .

Not all Muslims follow Sharia yet a great many identify themselves (apart from sectarian differences like Protestants and Catholics) as followers of the same religion, and the same political struggles. This case is Switzerland is no exception, as to my knowledge, Minarets are a universal Muslim symbol of faith, like the Christian Cross is.

Much as I am against the current elite I'm not sure I fancy the idea that any hellraiser or opinionated idiot can have a say in matters where they may be guided by 3/4 passion, 1/4 reason (I know, sounds a lot like our current politicians, eh?)

When they are supported by things like the American constitution, then it's necessary, and a requirement.

If Switzerland were rational, should Muslims retract their money, she would saddle her Muslim population with ridiculously high taxes, if only to make up for a part of what was withdrew.

Wishful thinking; and it would only add fuel to the fire. Instead of making a solution to the problem it would only increase it. No, if the Swiss were rational, they would cut all their political ties to the EU and condemn it as an illegal and undemocratic entity. Unfortunately, the way things are, that is also wishful thinking.

Muslims cannot cry foul

Of course they can. They are being forced into taxations that the rest of the population is not required to pay. That's not a very good solution.

One way WMD could work is if you dispose of conventional armies and conventional weapons: armed solely with a A Bomb, other countries know what they'll get if they attack, since the bomb is your only defense.

Yeah. Let's see how fast we get ourselves into a Nuclear holocaust with that kind of policy. :rolleyes:

Brännvin
12-14-2009, 01:13 AM
The key point of Switzerlands banking system is that it is contained within a stable political environment where the government isn't going to out of the blue suddenly confiscate your wealth. For this reason, I would be amazed if anyone moves their money as a result of this.

Cato
12-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Have fun. It's an uphill battle you will not win.

Accordng to?

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 02:16 AM
Accordng to?

According to the Bilderbergs, CFR, the Trilateral Commission who are the real source of the problem. If you want to go on and fight your race war with these people still calling the shots and guiding world affairs then fill your boots - but don't expect to get anywhere with it - you think these people built this grid of control without taking into account all possible scenarios? They are just waiting for you to play into their hands. What we need is a mass awakening of humanity to what is going on - that we have more in common with eachother right now than ever before.

Rusalka
12-14-2009, 03:22 AM
Not all Muslims follow Sharia yet a great many identify themselves (apart from sectarian differences like Protestants and Catholics) as followers of the same religion, and the same political struggles. This case is Switzerland is no exception, as to my knowledge, Minarets are a universal Muslim symbol of faith, like the Christian Cross is.

Rich gentlemen think with their pockets first. Reason for which their assets were not in a Egytian bank to begin with nor did they care to enrich the
Pan-Arab or the Dar-al-Islam entity. Also, what Bränvinn said.

When they are supported by things like the American constitution, then it's necessary, and a requirement.

The world is not America.

Wishful thinking; and it would only add fuel to the fire. Instead of making a solution to the problem it would only increase it. No, if the Swiss were rational, they would cut all their political ties to the EU and condemn it as an illegal and undemocratic entity. Unfortunately, the way things are, that is also wishful thinking.

I meant rational in a ethnic-preservationist way.

Economic wise, they are being quite rational: countries with a good banking system appear to benefit keenly from the UE. Look at Luxemburg: the country that gets the most of the UE while it's not saddled with paying other countries like the UK or Sweden are.

Of course they can. They are being forced into taxations that the rest of the population is not required to pay. That's not a very good solution.

Again, an rational ethnic-preservationist country would not care. And use a non-religious version of dhimmitude while facilitating and paying for emigration.

More to the point, they happen to have forbidden the construction of minarets. This clearly puts them in another category from the rest of the community.They are crying foul now, but do the rest of the Swiss care?

Yeah. Let's see how fast we get ourselves into a Nuclear holocaust with that kind of policy. :rolleyes:

Why?

Both America and Russia had nuclear programmes during the Cold War, yet they did not obliterate each other: probably both were scared witless of the other.

Nations do not search WMD to destroy other nations. Often it is a case of self-protection and deterrence. North-Korea does not want to bomb
non-Communists into oblivion nor does Iran want to annihilate every
non-Shite. Persia looks to her borders and sees America in the West and in the East. Iranians must have figured that it's going to be their turn at some point so they went for the safest bet: We have WMD so America won't attack us and we won't attack America, and we're all happy as punch.

If countries emit warnings to other countries ordering them control their guerrillas or splinter cells because they will be blamed and attacked with WMD should the fail to, maybe countries will use an iron fist with their crazed fighters whereas before they would have turned a blind eye. Countries would police their internal bunch and all nations would police each other for fear or retaliation. No A bomb dropped nowhere.

John, a question: do you think that with the Bilderbergs et al. gone people will cease being "progressive" and would send all the Muslims in Europe back home?

Cato
12-14-2009, 03:41 AM
Wars are multifacted.

I'm not speaking of casus belli but a war of the mind, over whom my protectress reigns supreme. I've not chosen to follow Pallas for no reason, and none of these wool-gatherers in the socio-political sphere will ever convince me that I am wrong.

I don't have any fighting skill, but I don't consider myself to be a fighter in the sense of being a disciple of Enyo, brute force, but a disciple, and fighter, of the mind. Ideation is the child of Pallas, "the wise in counsel," and brute force has to be subordinated to mind or else it's just a case of being a berserk.

I've noticed in life that followers of Enyo are many, but not so the followers of Pallas.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 03:49 AM
Look at Luxemburg: the country that gets the most of the UE while it's not saddled with paying other countries like the UK or Sweden are.

Such as..?

Again, an rational ethnic-preservationist country would not care. And use a non-religious version of dhimmitude while facilitating and paying for emigration.

Such a thing does not exist. Nor will it, in this day and age.

More to the point, they happen to have forbidden the construction of minarets. This clearly puts them in another category from the rest of the community.

Sure, but let's try and explain this kind of rationale to people who have so far adopted a democratic, western mindset. By that I mean; these people came to the west and expected to be treated like everyone else -- as equals. Of course it's a false notion, because culturally and ethnically we are not on a level plane. I'm not saying we're necessarily superior to them, but what I am saying is that we are different.

Why?

Both America and Russia had nuclear programmes during the Cold War, yet they did not obliterate each other

We can thank God for that. I would sooner take on an opponent I can defend against (ie enemy troops) than something that I cannot see coming, and kills me before I even know what happened. And I would rather not roll the dice and *hope* no one nukes me just because my country's only arsenal consists of thermo nuclear warheads.

John, a question: do you think that with the Bilderbergs et al. gone people will cease being "progressive" and would send all the Muslims in Europe back home?

Yes I do. The Bilderbergs have been using the third world population as a battering ram to accelerate the global community and global governance. Will it stop the problem altogether?

No. History is filled with people like the Bilderbergs. The term New World Order, is actually a false term -- fucking people over is not a *New* concept what-so-ever, oligarchs, shadow governments and puppets have existed since Hellenic times, maybe even before that.

But let's be real -- when we actually gain control of our countries again by removing the tumor, we can start sorting things out in regards to third world populations in our own now sovereign nations. But this won't happen when we have people like that in power. Otherwise it's like trying to unload a sinking boat with a bucket -- the more you take out, the more will start coming in. What we need to do is plug the hole with calk consisting of constitutional law.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 03:57 AM
Wars are multifacted.

I'm not speaking of casus belli but a war of the mind, over whom my protectress reigns supreme. I've not chosen to follow Pallas for no reason, and none of these wool-gatherers in the socio-political sphere will ever convince me that I am wrong.

I don't have any fighting skill, but I don't consider myself to be a fighter in the sense of being a disciple of Enyo, brute force, but a disciple, and fighter, of the mind. Ideation is the child of Pallas, "the wise in counsel," and brute force has to be subordinated to mind or else it's just a case of being a berserk.

I've noticed in life that followers of Enyo are many, but not so the followers of Pallas.

What? :confused:

Cato
12-14-2009, 04:00 AM
:)

Short version, roughly translated:

"Good ideas conquer all."

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 04:17 AM
:)

Short version, roughly translated:

"Good ideas conquer all."

Ok, what good idea are we talking about? :confused:

Brännvin
12-14-2009, 04:21 AM
Rich gentlemen think with their pockets first. Reason for which their assets were not in a Egytian bank to begin with nor did they care to enrich the
Pan-Arab or the Dar-al-Islam entity. Also, what Bränvinn said.

Nobody will get their money out of Switzerland because of that, Muslim rich elites are corrupt who do not care about their people.

I doubt of this also, Daniel Cohn is making fool of himself, as he is a decadent clown nobody cares about him anymore.

Cato
12-14-2009, 04:28 AM
Ok, what good idea are we talking about? :confused:

That force is to be made subordinate to mind and that that conflicts can come in many forms beyond the merely physical: "The pen is mightier than the sword".

There won't be a mass-awakening of humanity until the people themselves awaken- filled with the power of an idea or ideas. The Swiss anti-minaret vote is an example of an idea in action, although a disordered one: Islam isn't compatible with European ideals (it's disorderly because no one's proposed/shown a real way to deal with the west's problems with the Muslims short of blowing them all off the face of the earth). Pandering to the Turks won't help of course.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 04:49 AM
Islam isn't compatible with European ideals (it's disorderly because no one's proposed/shown a real way to deal with the west's problems with the Muslims short of blowing them all off the face of the earth)

You're right and I agree. But Muslims are not the diagnosis it's merely a symptom. The sooner people wake up to this, the sooner we get rid of the problem once and for all. People are so bent over how Muslims are taking over and all this, yet, when our supposedly elected officials commit acts of treason, we completely turn a blind eye and pretend it never existed -- or at the very most -- downplay it as insignificant and irrelevant. This says alot about our conditioning, and how gullible we are and where our priorities lay.

Falkata
12-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Smart movement by the turks, taking advtange like hyenas :D
Anyway i think the only God that the petromillionaires from Arabia love is the € and the $ ,so unless turkish banks offer the same conditions that swiss ones offer, i doubt that their money gonna move anywhere.

Murphy
12-14-2009, 07:00 AM
I wish the Swiss Bishop's council had supported the ban, but sadly they did not. But this was a start. The people were actually given a say in the matter.

Regards,
The Papist.

Fortis in Arduis
12-14-2009, 08:40 AM
On Direct Democracy (or Ochlocracy by any other name). Much as I am against the current elite I'm not sure I fancy the idea that any hellraiser or opinionated idiot can have a say in matters where they may be guided by 3/4 passion, 1/4 reason.

Direct democracy is what has produced this excellent result in Switzerland.

My party, the BNP, has made its best gains via proportional representation, which is a halfway house between liberal democracy and direct democracy.

The party has a commitment to promoting the direct election of public servants such as police chiefs and judges.

I am a direct democrat, and I trust the every day 'just folks' people and their gut instincts and passions and I believe that the British people, in particular are fundamentally good.

In the UK, we have a political party, which sadly will soon be taking power, which was even created by the aristocracy to prevent democracy. In 2009 this party simply represents the interests of liberal capitalism with the 'old guard' hanging onto the coat-tails.

That party is the Conservative and Unionist Party.

They can all go and kiss a black baby.

I just want to illustrate to you that Britain, the democratic pioneers, were, from the very inception of parliamentary democracy beset with an anti-democratic party.

In every generation the people must fight for democracy against the technocracy. This war will never end.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 08:51 AM
In every generation the people must fight for democracy against the technocracy. This war will never end.

This is exactly what Thomas Jefferson said. There is no silver bullet out there that will eliminate the problems we face forever, but we can at least have a little self respect and eliminate it from our generation, and teach that same exact principle to our children so that they know enough to pay attention to what's going on-- something our parents weren't doing -- and something we are paying dearly for. It's up to us to break that pattern of carelessness and start living responsibly.

Rusalka
12-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Such as..?

Estonia, Greece, Poland and the list goes on. In the 2007-2013 budget for the UE, Sweden will invenst €20 billion and will get only €9 billion in return. Lithuania, on the other hand will invest €1.7 billion and the EU will provide them with €9 billion.

We can thank God for that. I would sooner take on an opponent I can defend against (ie enemy troops) than something that I cannot see coming, and kills me before I even know what happened. And I would rather not roll the dice and *hope* no one nukes me just because my country's only arsenal consists of thermo nuclear warheads.

Everyone would. They can play war games all they like that way. But with WMD as the sole defense you can't fool around.

Yes I do. The Bilderbergs have been using the third world population as a battering ram to accelerate the global community and global governance.

However most people I have spoken to that are against the Trilateral or the Bilderbers are pro multiculturalism, a lax controlling of borders, in favor of making European money flow into Third World countries.

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Estonia, Greece, Poland and the list goes on.

Actually, Greece (and Ireland) may be leaving the EU. (http://moneynews.com/StreetTalk/euro-ireland-greece/2009/12/11/id/341366)

Loki
12-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Actually, Greece (and Ireland) may be leaving the EU. (http://moneynews.com/StreetTalk/euro-ireland-greece/2009/12/11/id/341366)

Euro currency, not the EU. ;)

Sol Invictus
12-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Euro currency, not the EU. ;)

Same thing. ;)

Óttar
12-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Down with Islam and barbarian hoi polloi. I want to see this sort of place as a holy once more:
http://www.debevec.org/Parthenon/Images/athena6big2.jpg
Io Evoe Pallas Athena... Oi, oi to the hoi aristoi ! :thumb001:

Anyway, big whoop, Swiss banks still have plenty of Nazi gold. Eat that, Muzzies! :P

Cato
12-15-2009, 03:19 AM
Io Evoe Pallas Athena... Oi, oi to the hoi aristoi ! :thumb001:

The return of the manifold Gods of western man will be his salvation.

Monolith
12-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Muslims will Punish Swiss by Emptying Bank Accounts: Turkish Minister (http://www.almanar.com.lb/NewsSite/NewsDetails.aspx?id=113630&language=en)
Poor Swiss.. :sad:

Aynway, so much for Turkish secularity. :rolleyes:

Groenewolf
12-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Smart movement by the turks, taking advtange like hyenas :D
Anyway i think the only God that the petromillionaires from Arabia love is the € and the $ ,so unless turkish banks offer the same conditions that swiss ones offer, i doubt that their money gonna move anywhere.

And how much was the inflation (http://www.indexmundi.com/turkey/inflation_rate_(consumer_prices).html) in Turkey again? No doubt even if they where planning on moving there money they will wait and see what will happen with that.

I wish the Swiss Bishop's council had supported the ban, but sadly they did not. But this was a start. The people were actually given a say in the matter.

Regards,
The Papist.

From what I remember a few small Christian parties also supported the ban.

Aynway, so much for Turkish secularity. :rolleyes:

Which even the Turks say has gone done the drain with the election of Erdogan ;) .

Murphy
12-16-2009, 09:11 AM
From what I remember a few small Christian parties also supported the ban.

Heh, heretics I assume. But the Bishop's in each country have a good deal of independence :(.

Regards,
The Papist.