PDA

View Full Version : Russia should accept Kosovo's independence

Pages : [1] 2

Loki
02-23-2014, 08:14 AM
It's about time. In return, the US can accept the independence of Abkhazia. I don't think South Ossetia is viable as a state, it should join the Russian Federation.

glass
02-23-2014, 08:27 AM
no way Russia accept criminal shithole created on serbian lands as independent state...

Cail
02-23-2014, 08:39 AM
It should be ethnically cleansed and repopulated with Slavs.

Loki
02-23-2014, 08:51 AM

Ethnic cleansing is so yesterday.

Loki
02-23-2014, 08:53 AM
no way Russia accept criminal shithole created on serbian lands as independent state...

The majority of the population of Kosovo is Albanian. It has been Thracian since Roman times (Moesia Superior).

Dombra
02-23-2014, 08:53 AM

It will be hip soon enough :thumb001:

KrashNick
02-23-2014, 08:55 AM

I am not taking serious this from a Russian .

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:59 AM

You did that once before, see how it turned out :laugh:

glass
02-23-2014, 09:30 AM
The majority of the population of Kosovo is Albanian. It has been Thracian since Roman times (Moesia Superior).
links between antique balkanites and contemporary albanians are very very unclear and questionable

Musso
02-23-2014, 09:51 AM
It's about time. In return, the US can accept the independence of Abkhazia. I don't think South Ossetia is viable as a state, it should join the Russian Federation.

I think that's a fair exchange.

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Even Russia dont accept Abhazia as an independant state...........

Cail
02-23-2014, 10:11 AM
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/hipster-fashion-cycle-20100630-121755.jpg

Cail
02-23-2014, 10:12 AM
You did that once before, see how it turned out :laugh:

I haven't done anything yet :naughty:.

Ivan Kramskoļ
02-23-2014, 10:16 AM
No, this state was stolen from Serbia.

Loki
02-23-2014, 10:33 AM

Stolen? With 90% of its population Albanian? Come on.

Loki
02-23-2014, 10:34 AM

They can join the Russian Federation as well then.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:35 AM

Worth a palmface.
http://palmface.ucoz.com/facepalm.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:39 AM
All I see in here is, those who support Serbs are those who support Ethnic cleansing at same time....This tells alot what a shitty personalities some have.

PS. Didn't know apes like Cail are allowed to post here in first place?! xD

Cail
02-23-2014, 10:41 AM
Stolen? With 90% of its population Albanian? Come on.

So if Pakis outbreed the English and become the majority in, say, Essex, should it become Pakistanian land or smth? We're going to call it Republic of Esiks so that the name is not completely English sounding, same as the Kosova shit (Serb. Kosovo Polje, Blackbird Field).

Demographic warfare should be combated with expulsions and forced sterilization, simple as that.

Argang
02-23-2014, 10:46 AM

Russia recognizes Abkhazia's independence, alongside Nicaragua, Venezuela, Nauru and Tuvalu.

Vanuatu recognized it for a while too, but apparently had second thoughts and withdrew recognization last year.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Decree_recognising_Abkhazian_independence.png

Loki
02-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Cail, you are trolling. Be serious now. Albanians have been in Moesia Superior/Kosovo since long before the Slavs have arrived.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:49 AM
So if Pakis outbreed the English and become the majority in, say, Essex, should it become Pakistanian land or smth? We're going to call it Republic of Esiks so that the name is not completely English sounding, same as the Kosova shit (Serb. Kosovo Polje, Blackbird Field).

Demographic warfare should be combated with expulsions and forced sterilization, simple as that.

Comparing this two only a pet monkey like you can do it, Native in Kosova = Albanian > Serb....Native in England = English > others - I simplified for you muh monkey.

For second lets start with useless beings like you first, sterilization is a need not to see next generation of retards roaming freely or absorb my oxygen - in this case yours.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Cail, you are trolling. Be serious now. Albanians have been in Moesia Superior/Kosovo since long before the Slavs have arrived.

Cail isn't even capable to troll, being an ape doesn't leave him with much choice or luxury to tell or let alone proving something useful rather usual monkey business.

He might have a talent for bananas thou, some told me he eat those directly up in the arse which is quite impressive. :biggrin:

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 11:56 AM

I think we should be facing reality instead of drifting of into fantasy land.

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 11:56 AM
links between antique balkanites and contemporary albanians are very very unclear and questionable

How exactly?

Loki
02-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Poll added.

glass
02-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Loki, why would Russia upset her only somewhat ally on Balkan peninsula?

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 12:29 PM

Changing the name of a country, later the name of its places, and ruling it does not make it Serbian.

RussiaPrussia
02-23-2014, 12:35 PM
hypocritical alboz should first recognize abkahzia and south ossetia, then we can talk

Musso
02-23-2014, 12:36 PM
I support the principle of self-determination. Ethnic groups that have been oppressed and denied their rights, should have the right to govern themselves and decide their future.

"National aspirations must be respected; people may now be dominated and governed only by their own consent. Self determination is not a mere phrase; it is an imperative principle of action. . . . " -Woodrow Wilson

Kastrioti1443
02-23-2014, 12:39 PM
There is no need to be accepted by russians and their uralid brothers.... no one gives a fuck, just to say this. The ones who say these words in this virtual forum, together with Cail, the russian prostitute off spring do not dare to express them in real life, especially in front of our faces In 50 years The West and northern europe will die and outbreed, the russian women will do what they do best, sell their bodies everywhere in the planet, their population will decease a lot, new muslims and Turanids are coming from the ex-soviet republics, and the Albanian Mafia Syndicates will expand more by making trillions of Euros every year, they already control half of Europe.

This is Loki, the future, and no one can change this brutal ( or not) reality.

cally
02-23-2014, 01:22 PM

Either you are ignorant and in denial or you have not been taking advantage of this site ..

Loki
02-23-2014, 01:25 PM
There is no need to be accepted by russians

Why not? Good diplomatic relations is always a good thing.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 01:32 PM

You know well that is not the case.
To put it in context, Pakistanis outbreed English, England becomes Pakistan, then Englishmen outbreed Pakistanis. That is Kosovo.
But you seem to cut the red part out, simply because you are friendly with Pakistani's, or in Kosovo's case, Serbs, and then play a village idiot, hoping no one notices what you are actualy doing

Drawing-slim
02-23-2014, 02:22 PM

I think your whole family should be raped then killed while forcing you to watch it all happened.

La Misse
02-23-2014, 02:24 PM
With or without Russia.. Kosovo is not Serbia, never was, and will never ever be.

Cail
02-23-2014, 02:37 PM
I think your whole family should be raped then killed while forcing you to watch it all happened.

I think your tribe should be dismantled down to organs and body parts that could be saving actual human lives.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah, don't give a rats ass what Russia does, really. After all, they are Slav/Turanid Untermench that have only caused plague wherever they settled. Ah the good days when Balkans was known to be the most civilized part of Europe, then they showed up......

Kiyant
02-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Yeah, don't give a rats ass what Russia does, really. After all, they are Slav/Turanid Untermench that have only caused plague wherever they settled. Ah the good days when Balkans was know to be the most civilized part of Europe, then they showed up......

I dont care about slavs or anything but the Turanids already showed in history their superiority

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 03:30 PM
I dont care about slavs or anything but the Turanids already showed in history their superiority

Then they mixed with Slavs.....That really sparked the plague...

kvarc
02-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Albos started to be majority in Kosovo and Metohija in the 20 th century by genocide over Serbs, enough said

Pjeter Pan
02-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Albos started to be majority in Kosovo and Metohija in the 20 th century by genocide over Serbs, enough said

Lmao when was this genocide? Can I read about it?

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 03:41 PM

Don't worry, there won't be any left by the end of this century, they will be wiped out like the plague they are.

Musso
02-23-2014, 04:30 PM
The independence of Kosovo is an irrevocable fact, same goes with Abkhazia and South Ossetia (as separate from Georgia at least). So Russia and Serbia should come to terms with an independent Kosovo and recognize it - same goes with world community recognizing that Abkhazia/South. Ossetia are separate from Georgia.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:31 PM
The independence of Kosovo is an irrevocable fact, same goes with Abkhazia and South Ossetia (as separate from Georgia at least). So Russia and Serbia should come to terms with an independent Kosovo and recognize it - same goes with world community recognizing that Abkhazia/South. Ossetia are separate from Georgia.

There is still question of Serbs north of the Ibar and Serbs in Bosnia. While I won't speak for politicians, there is no reason to recognize Kosovo and make America's life easier until North Mitrovica and RS entity of Bosnia joins Serbia. As long as we're splitting along ethnic lines, let's not forget the Serbs who in both cases fought for their self determination.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 07:34 PM
There is still question of Serbs north of the Ibar and Serbs in Bosnia. While I won't speak for politicians, there is no reason to recognize Kosovo and make America's life easier until North Mitrovica and RS entity of Bosnia joins Serbia. As long as we're splitting along ethnic lines, let's not forget the Serbs who in both cases fought for their self determination.

You mean exterminated non-Serbs so that they can separate? Those can either stay in Bosnia or leave. But they wont take any land. And if they hopefully separation, and start the war, we will exterminate all of them
And right there, the issue of Serbs in Bosnia solved forever

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:35 PM

It doesn't really matter since antique balkanites were not "one" people but many people. The Dardans (who Romans recorded as pervious inhabitants of Dardania) were completely Romanized and were Aromanians not Albanians. As far as either Bulgarian or Byzantium sources, first Albanians appear around Korca (central Albania) and as far south as Epirus. No mention of them in Kosovo until maybe 12th century and on. Even if they're native to one portion of Balkans doesn't mean they're native to Kosovo.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:36 PM
You mean exterminated non-Serbs so that they can separate? Those can either stay in Bosnia or leave. But they wont take any land. And if they hopefully separation, and start the war, we will exterminate all of them
And right there, the issue of Serbs in Bosnia solved forever

You can try but in the end another 100,000+ of you will be exterminated again. So please try.

Cleitus
02-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Who cares what Russia accepts what not ?

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 07:40 PM
You can try but in the end another 100,000+ of you will be exterminated again. So please try.

Oh we will. Unlike then now we have guns. Now 1 000 000 of you will be exterminated.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Oh we will. Unlike then now we have guns. Now 1 000 000 of you will be exterminated.

This time you won't have USA/UN or Croatia. We will turn Bosnia into lush forest with your blood.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 07:43 PM
This time you won't have USA/UN or Croatia. We will turn Bosnia into lush forest with your blood.

Exactly, and they wont stop us and their embargo's wont make us armless. Now its time to turn you all into manure to make Bosnia fertile

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Exactly, and they wont stop us and their embargo's wont make us armless. Now its time to turn you all into manure to make Bosnia fertile

Balija, it was Croatian military that took some land in Eastern Bosnia so you Muslims can squat on. There won't be such and as Karadzhic said, we will take Bosnia to hell back and forth until you let Bosnian Serbs go on their way with their land. Or you can keep crying about genocides.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Balija, it was Croatian military that took some land in Eastern Bosnia so you Muslims can squat on. There won't be such and as Karadzhic said, we will take Bosnia to hell back and forth until you let Bosnian Serbs go on their way with their land. Or you can keep crying about genocides.

Oh you will be ones crying about it, if any of you survive :laugh:
Until then invent some stories and pray that they become true, since none of you will live, from Trebinje to Bihac, and Kladusa to Bileca

portusaus
02-23-2014, 07:55 PM

Indeed.. I have distaste for these diplomatic charades, whatever body has physical control of the land is the one that owns it.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Oh you will be ones crying about it, if any of you survive :laugh:
Until then invent some stories and pray that they become true, since none of you will live, from Trebinje to Bihac, and Kladusa to Bileca

I'm :laugh: at you now Balija and your pathetic country that is just matter of time it disappears

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm :laugh: at you now Balija and your pathetic country that is just matter of time it disappears

Words words words, such a pussy :D
The country is still standing, do something about it coward :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Words words words, such a pussy :D
The country is still standing, do something about it coward :laugh:

Country is only country on paper. In reality we all know how it will end up :laugh:

Don't call me pussy you silly Balija when all you do is talk on apricity.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Country is only country on paper. In reality we all know how it will end up :laugh:

Don't call me pussy you silly Balija when all you do is talk on apricity.

Enter it without documents then hahahah
Do something about it pussy
Talk and talk from a coward who ran to US to not fight

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Personally I don't care what Russia does. Reality is that Kosova is independent. Serbia could consider Kosova as part of it, but ignoring reality isn't going to change the truth. Kosovar Albanians have their own government, institutions, flag, hymn etc etc so they may not even be considered an independent country by some countries, which is fine by me, all that matters to me really is that they can govern themselves and don't have to abide by the wishes of the Serb regime.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Enter it without documents then hahahah
Do something about it pussy
Talk and talk from a coward who ran to US to not fight

:laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:07 PM
:laugh:

Tsup stefan, pussy got tight so now your tongue cant flap around spewing bull :laugh:
How is US for you

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Tsup stefan, pussy got tight so now your tongue cant flap around spewing bull :laugh:
How is US for you

Hruljski, your scared to post your name here, not me. Why don't you go to RS and tell them you will exterminate :laugh: They will laugh as they fuck you.

Musso
02-23-2014, 08:12 PM

Kosovo is a multi-ethnic state. It isn't a country just for Albanians, but for all Kosovars, of Albanian or Serbian descent. Given Albanians are the majority, their representation is greater, and I understand the tension between the Serbs and Albanians. I believe though a Kosovo that is a country for Albanians and Serbians, and anybody else that considers Kosovo their native land is something good. While Serbs and Albanians in Kosovo are greatly divided, hopefully the fact that both are from the land of Kosovo will unite them more over time. Maybe that“s naive to think now, but that“s the hope I have. If Serbia builds good relations with Kosovo, the serbs of Kosovo will benefit, open borders, open trade, etc. will make the situation much better.

Indeed.. I have distaste for these diplomatic charades, whatever body has physical control of the land is the one that owns it.

Yeah, I agree. If your people have fought a war of independence, shed blood, and now control it for a good period of time, they should be entitled to it. People don't make such sacrifices for nothing.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:12 PM
Hruljski, your scared to post your name here, not me. Why don't you go to RS and tell them you will exterminate :laugh: They will laugh as they fuck you.

America, america, do you stand up when the pledge of allegiance is going on over there. Do your kids hahaha
I tell them all the time. To any Serb I meet anywhere. Here, in real life, facebook, or job.
Now, I see your pussy loosened up, used a dildo did you :laugh:

Trun
02-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Why should Kosovo be in Russia's business? They shall focus on their puppet Belarus, the only "country" that still sucks Putkin's dick.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Kosovo is a multi-ethnic state.

Kosovo is not a multi-ethnic state. Maybe it will one day become one. But in reality Kosovo Serbs (especially north of the Ibar) will never except Albanian rule. And they don't. Albanians are scared to go north of the ibar, and whenever policemen go up they're shot at. KFOR is even shot at for time to time. The only long term solution to this is for North Mitrovica to become Serbia. As for the rest of Kosovo, it's overwhelmingly Albanian with some scattered Serbs. The fate of those Serbs is too cooperate with new regime but not ones in North Mitrovica.

America, america, do you stand up when the pledge of allegiance is going on over there. Do your kids hahaha
I tell them all the time. To any Serb I meet anywhere. Here, in real life, facebook, or job.
Now, I see your pussy loosened up, used a dildo did you :laugh:

Balija we all know your lying :laugh: Spineless man who can't post his name here but says his big man in real life :laugh:

No need for dildos Balija when you can go to RS and be fucked many times for free.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:23 PM
Kosovo is not a multi-ethnic state. Maybe it will one day become one. But in reality Kosovo Serbs (especially north of the Ibar) will never except Albanian rule. And they don't. Albanians are scared to go north of the ibar, and whenever policemen go up they're shot at. KFOR is even shot at for time to time. The only long term solution to this is for North Mitrovica to become Serbia. As for the rest of Kosovo, it's overwhelmingly Albanian with some scattered Serbs. The fate of those Serbs is too cooperate with new regime but not ones in North Mitrovica.

Balija we all know your lying :laugh: Spineless man who can't post his name here but says his big man in real life :laugh:

No need for dildos Balija when you can go to RS and be fucked many times for free.

Look at that cries of desperation, Kosovo is Free and fair country to all loyal citizens.

As for you, I gave you my home adress pussy, yet you ran to US rather than face me.
Now you use dildo's to prevent your pussy from clamping down on your tongue :laugh:

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 08:23 PM

Scared;) Don't use such words man, after all KFOR kept Serbs intact in Mitrovica, while it allowed the Albanians to be kicked out. Don't act like Serbs are some brave warriors, I know how brave they are, have seen them with my own eyes!

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Look at that cries of desperation, Kosovo is Free and fair country to all loyal citizens.

As for you, I gave you my home adress pussy, yet you ran to US rather than face me.
Now you use dildo's to prevent your pussy from clamping down on your tongue :laugh:

Lol when you give your home address? Give it again along with your name. I will mail you love letter to which you can read back on apricity and then its confirmed :laugh:

alb0zfinest

Scared? lol. Eulex doesn't allow the Kosovar government to get involved in the north, because they don't want the tension to grow, which could lead to another war. If Eulex wasn't there, I promise you things would be different. But consider yourselves lucky the Kosovar government doesn't treat Serbians, as Serb government treated Albanians.

Minesweeper
Why should Kosovo be in Russia's business? They shall focus on their puppet Belarus, the only "country" that still sucks Putkin's dick.

Why should it be American business? I think reasons are the same.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Lol when you give your home address? Give it again along with your name. I will mail you love letter to which you can read back on apricity and then its confirmed :laugh:

lets see what you will do pussy mouth. Probably buy a ticket to Uganda to hide from me and extermination

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Scared? lol. Eulex doesn't allow the Kosovar government to get involved in the north, because they don't want the tension to grow, which could lead to another war. If Eulex wasn't there, I promise you things would be different. But consider yourselves lucky the Kosovar government doesn't treat Serbians, as Serb government treated Albanians.

Scared is right. Take a cab in south mitrovica and try to go north and see what the cabbie tells you.

Anyways you did try to get involved which is why that Albanian policeman was shot. If Kosovo military tries to enter North Mitrovica and clear out Serbs you can expect Serb military to come to protection.

Musso
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM

Kosovo is multi-ethnic based on that there are multiple ethnic groups that live there. What about a Federal Solution like in Bosnia? Give Mitrovica autonomous rights as a Federal Subject? That's one possible solution. But one question to be asked, is why do the Serbs of N. Mitrovica refuse to cooperate? By being hostile and not wanting to cooperate, they are only hurting themselves, when they could be active in the politics of Kosovo, and advocate for their political and civil rights. Kosovo is not a dictatorship, but a growing parliamentary democracy that wants to join the EU in the long run.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Gornji Kruzanj 7, lets see what you will do pussy mouth. Probably buy a ticket to Uganda to hide from me and extermination

Give me complete mailing address. I can't put Gornji Kruzanj 7 and expect mail to reach you. Along with name I should address it to.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:27 PM

Because you are genocidal and have genocidal plans about Kosovo?

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 08:28 PM

North Kosova is not Serbian as it is Albanian property too. After the war all Albanian property was stolen by serbian ordinary criminals.

Then we should have Sanxhak joining Bosnia and the Southern Serbia populated with Albanians join Kosova.

You know there are lot of other questioned part of proper Serbia, Vojvodina, Sanxhak, Presheva Valley etc.

Self determination!

Stefan_Dusan
Kosovo is multi-ethnic based on that there are multiple ethnic groups that live there. What about a Federal Solution like in Bosnia? Give Mitrovica autonomous rights as a Federal Subject? That's one possible solution. But one question to be asked, is why do the Serbs of N. Mitrovica refuse to cooperate? By being hostile and not wanting to cooperate, they are only hurting themselves, when they could be active in the politics of Kosovo, and advocate for their political and civil rights. Kosovo is not a dictatorship, but a growing parliamentary democracy that wants to join the EU in the long run.

As Armenian it's really none of your business with Kosovo Serbs think is in their best interest. It's just reality that Kosovo Serbs in North Mitrovica would rather shoot at policeman than become part of Kosovo institutions and the best thing is to let them go and join Serbia. What's use keeping them in Kosovo?

Trun

It should be noone's business except Serbs and Albanians as far as no blood is spilled.

RandoBloom
Give me complete mailing address. I can't put Gornji Kruzanj 7 and expect mail to reach you. Along with name I should address it to.

But it is the only house in that part of the village
But hey, here it is, Gornji Kruzanj 7, Podvelezje, Mostar, Bosna.
There you go pussy mouthed Ugandan. Lets see how fast it takes you to run away and hide

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:29 PM
As Armenian it's really none of your business with Kosovo Serbs think is in their best interest. It's just reality that Kosovo Serbs in North Mitrovica would rather shoot at policeman than become part of Kosovo institutions and the best thing is to let them go and join Serbia. What's use keeping them in Kosovo?

Then they should do that and get exterminated and thus provide peace to Kosovo

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:30 PM
North Kosova is not Serbian as it is Albanian property too.

Then we should have Sanxhak joining Bosnia and the Southern Serbia populated with Albanians join Kosova.

Sandzhak Muslims never fought for their independence. They are fine being part of Serbia. There are no more Albanians in southern Serbia except for one tiny corner bordering Kosovo. If we split along ethnic lines then we make sure it's not just Albanians but Serbs who get counted.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:31 PM
But it is the only house in that part of the village
But hey, here it is, Gornji Kruzanj 7, Podvelezje, Mostar, Bosna.
There you go pussy mouthed Ugandan. Lets see how fast it takes you to run away and hide

Is there mailing code I need so my mail will come? And whose name do I address my mail to?

When you read back the mail on apricity only then will it confirm that's your address so don't be too excited :laugh:

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Because you are genocidal and have genocidal plans about Kosovo?

Rat.

Musso
02-23-2014, 08:34 PM

Well, as an Armenian, I don't want to be involved in the Serbian-Albanian conflict. It's not much of my business. The only thing is that as an Armenian I support the principle of self-determination, and for this reason support Kosovo's independence. I believe that compromise can be found between N. Mitrovica and the central government. I don't think the solution is to split Kosovo even more.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Sandzhak Muslims never fought for their independence. They are fine being part of Serbia. There are no more Albanians in southern Serbia except for one tiny corner bordering Kosovo. If we split along ethnic lines then we make sure it's not just Albanians but Serbs who get counted.

Forgot Acif efendija so easily :laugh:
Creepy Serb pussy

Is there mailing code I need so my mail will come? And whose name do I address my mail to?

When you read back the mail on apricity only then will it confirm that's your address so don't be too excited :laugh:

Ah there isnt a mailing code pussymouth. And the mailman shall know, I am the only one there :laugh:
Oh so you wont send anything hahaha
What a pussymouthed plan.

please dont hurt me.

Dont worry I wont hurt you slave, I will just end your plane forever :)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Well, as an Armenian, I don't want to be involved in the Serbian-Albanian conflict. It's not much of my business. The only thing is that as an Armenian I support the principle of self-determination, and for this reason support Kosovo's independence. I believe that compromise can be found between N. Mitrovica and the central government. I don't think the solution is to split Kosovo even more.

And why not split it? North Mitrovica won't be micro country, it would join Serbia. Either way Kosovo has to share northern border with Serbia, this just withdraws border and alleviates Kosovo of the already small Serbian population it has.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Rat.

For those who don't understand Serbian language this wanna be civilized MOD call for war......Rat = War - in serbian.......Anyways stick the war up in the arse since you took once wouldn't be bad if you take in twice or whenever you call for it.

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 08:37 PM

This is not true!

Those are not Serbs in the North, those are criminals most of them

You have everyday protests in Sanxhak, it seems they are not that happy with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxv8L4J-j0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7v0uc4m8Rs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNf46e5g_PI

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Scared is right. Take a cab in south mitrovica and try to go north and see what the cabbie tells you.

Anyways you did try to get involved which is why that Albanian policeman was shot. If Kosovo military tries to enter North Mitrovica and clear out Serbs you can expect Serb military to come to protection.

That doesn't mean they're scared. That means there is much fighting between Albo civilians and Serb civilians, and people should avoid going there, since they may face violence, but this includes both Albanians and Serbians, because the Serbians are targeted by Albanians, and the Albanians are targeted by Serbians.

Albanian policemen aren't allowed to do anything. They're not even allowed to fire if they're fired on when it comes to the north. Even today KFOR doesn't do anything, they rarely ever even use tear gas to stop the attackers. Again because they don't want an all out war, this doesn't mean that the north is this macho place unable to be taken by Kosovar police, this simply means that eulex does not allow it to be taken.

I'm starting to doubt that the Serb military would be involved. These politicians of Serbia have shown a clear choice, european union over Kosova, they are merely dragging the issue a bit longer till everyone either forgets about it or gets tired by the issue. They say a few "nationalistic" statements here and there o kosova is Serbia bla bla bla, but merely to gain votes. You will see in the year 2020 (the year Serbia is expected to join the european union) just what I'm talking about.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:39 PM
For those who don't understand Serbian language this wanna be civilized MOD call for war......Rat = War - in serbian.......Anyways stick the war up in the arse since you took once wouldn't be bad if you take in twice or whenever you call for it.

They will take a big one next time :laugh:

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 08:40 PM
More from Sanxhak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNhs2HpRl9M

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:40 PM
Forgot Acif efendija so easily :laugh:

It's easy when he doesn't do anything for Bosniaks. He was Albanian :laugh

Ah there isnt a mailing code pussymouth.

All places have mailing codes, even your village. I can't send internationally without since they use it to determine the rate of stumpage. Balija, why so scared I just want to send you love letter :laugh:

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 08:41 PM
And why not split it? North Mitrovica won't be micro country, it would join Serbia. Either way Kosovo has to share northern border with Serbia, this just withdraws border and alleviates Kosovo of the already small Serbian population it has.

Northern Kosova barely will survive with so few people and it's economy situation is worst than anything possible, either accept Prishtina government or watch siptari take over since Northern Mitrovica peripheries already are with Albanian owners, so can't see situation getting better for Serbs bearing in mind Serbia is already in economical hardship itself mixed with demographical disaster. :icon_wink:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:42 PM
It's easy when he doesn't do anything for Bosniaks. He was Albanian :laugh

All places have mailing codes, even your village. I can't send internationally without since they use it to determine the rate of stumpage. Balija, why so scared I just want to send you love letter :laugh:

Being friendly with Albanians sure makes you albanians :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGL7MrUbxhI

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 08:43 PM

So then Presheva should go to Kosova?

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:43 PM
Northern Kosova barely will survive with so few people and it's economy situation is worst than anything possible, either accept Prishtina government or watch siptari take over since Northern Mitrovica peripheries already are with Albanian owners, so can't see situation getting better for Serbs bearing in mind Serbia is already in economical hardship itself mixed with demographical disaster. :icon_wink:

Just wait them out, in North its just old people, youth is gone. Just like in Bosnia.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
That doesn't mean they're scared. That means there is much fighting between Albo civilians and Serb civilians,

Almost no fighting between Albanians and Serbs there because there are hardly any Albanian civilians in North Mitrovica (there are some, but most of them are not wanted south of the Ibar). The fighting there is between Serbs and various police institutions like KFOR etc. It's effectively autonomously run.

Albanian policemen aren't allowed to do anything. They're not even allowed to fire if they're fired on when it comes to the north. Even today KFOR doesn't do anything, they rarely ever even use tear gas to stop the attackers. Again because they don't want an all out war, this doesn't mean that the north is this macho place unable to be taken by Kosovar police, this simply means that eulex does not allow it to be taken.

Albanian police did try and rest the border posts and several were shot, one killed (maybe more) and the whole place rioted. The only way Kosovo will be able to take it is by military force. However, that would provoke Serbia. EULEX is intermediating like it does and it too gets shot at.

I'm starting to doubt that the Serb military would be involved. These politicians of Serbia have shown a clear choice, european union over Kosova, they are merely dragging the issue a bit longer till everyone either forgets about it or gets tired by the issue. They say a few "nationalistic" statements here and there o kosova is Serbia bla bla bla, but merely to gain votes. You will see in the year 2020 (the year Serbia is expected to join the european union) just what I'm talking about.

Obviously in present situation but if Kosovo military plans to clean out North Mitrovica that would cause gigantic uproar in Serbia and crisis. If your fair in your heart and believe in self determination then why not let North Mitrovica Serbs go?

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Being friendly with Albanians sure makes you albanians :laugh:

His father was Albanian from Gjakova :laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Almost no fighting between Albanians and Serbs there because there are hardly any Albanian civilians in North Mitrovica (there are some, but most of them are not wanted south of the Ibar). The fighting there is between Serbs and various police institutions like KFOR etc. It's effectively autonomously run.

Albanian police did try and rest the border posts and several were shot, one killed (maybe more) and the whole place rioted. The only way Kosovo will be able to take it is by military force. However, that would provoke Serbia. EULEX is intermediating like it does and it too gets shot at.

Obviously in present situation but if Kosovo military plans to clean out North Mitrovica that would cause gigantic uproar in Serbia and crisis. If your fair in your heart and believe in self determination then why not let North Mitrovica Serbs go?

Why should they? Serbs arent Special. And country is called Kosovo :)

Szegedist

You support the same for Vojvodina? Let me simply change the names of countries.

And why not split it? North Vojvodina won't be micro country, it would join Hungary. Either way Vojvodina has to share northern border with Hungary, this just withdraws border and alleviates Vojvodina of the already small Hungarian population it has.

But I guess you don't. Hypocrite.

Minesweeper

You on the other hand are a donkey. Think again what I wrote. xD

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:49 PM
His father was Albanian from Gjakova :laugh:

And? :laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:49 PM

"moderator" on the job. Clasical case of Serbism, curable by a cudgel

Musso
02-23-2014, 08:50 PM

It's because the whole point of Kosovo is to be a country for the people of Kosovo, the region, not just a country for the Albanian part of Kosovo. In that case, the Albanian part could have been ceded to Albania and the Serbian part to Serbia.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:50 PM
So then Presheva should go to Kosova?

We can do trade there if you want. But Preshevo albos are cooperating with Serbian police and institutions unlike North Mitrovica Serbs. The situations respectively are not comparable. I'm for giving Preshevo to Kosovo provided border between Serbia-Kosovo is similar free pass border.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 08:51 PM

Wasn't your intention to insult Hrulj as much as calling for war since subject was like that when you replied to Hrulj...Don't try to play camouflage game on me, bitch. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:52 PM
You support the same for Vojvodina?

Vojvodina is like 80% Serb :laugh: And they don't want to go anywhere.

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 08:53 PM
"moderator" on the job. Clasical case of Serbism, curable by a cudgel

Are you threatening me boy? Are you, by any chance, suggesting that I should be killed?

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:53 PM

He asked you something and now you dont answer the man.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Are you threatening me boy? Are you, by any chance, suggesting that I should be killed?

Where do you see the word kill? Why, you wanna abuse your mod priviledges again, shall I need to write to Loki :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:54 PM
It's because the whole point of Kosovo is to be a country for the people of Kosovo, the region, not just a country for the Albanian part of Kosovo. In that case, the Albanian part could have been ceded to Albania and the Serbian part to Serbia.

The current borders of Kosovo were invented by Tito in 1945. No need to respect them. Let the division happen along ethnic lines then Kosovar Albanians can decide if they want to be part of Albania later which most of them want btw.

Szegedist
02-23-2014, 08:55 PM

1) Its 67% Serb, while Kosovo is 90% Albanian.
2) Read what I wrote, I talked about North Vojvodina, the same way you talked about Mitrovica.

Minesweeper
Wasn't your intention to insult Hrulj as much as calling for war since subject was like that when you replied to Hrulj...Don't try to play camouflage game on me, bitch. ;)

You are not very bright man.

Musso
The current borders of Kosovo were invented by Tito in 1945. No need to respect them. Let the division happen along ethnic lines then Kosovar Albanians can decide if they want to be part of Albania later which most of them want btw.

Would you be fine with the Albanian part of Kosovo going to Albania? It would only be fair like that.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:56 PM
He asked you something and now you dont answer the man.

I did Vojvodina is ethnically Serbian. He's a confused Hungarian. Even Subotica is as Serbian as it's Hungarian and that's a border city :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
1) Its 67% Serb, while Kosovo is 90% Albanian.
2) Read what I wrote, I talked about North Vojvodina, the same way you talked about Mitrovica.

Subotica, the most northern city and border with Hungary, is only 30% Hungarian while Northern Mitrovica is 99% Serb. Not to mention in Northern Mitrovica they don't except the rule of Kosovo law whereas those 30% Hungarians except Serbian authority. There is huge difference.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM

This was an option that the Albanians fought about 100 years ago, but they with their Russians and all the orthodox combined fought us for it, and as a matter of fact committed horrid crimes in their "sacred land". All the EU countries that recognized Kosova as independent actually ceded Kosova to Yugoslavia in the Paris conference. So, this is just history correcting itself, and unlike Serbs Albanians are nice, and due give them a chance for cohabitation. But, things have changed and Albanians are just as armed as Serbs are, so if this continues we definitely will see how strong and brave they are!

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Would you be fine with the Albanian part of Kosovo going to Albania? It would only be fair like that.

It doesn't matter after split happens. It's up to Kosovar Albanians and Albanians to decide then.

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM

Kosova was federal unit of Yugoslavia had its own borders, its own parliament, other autonomous governmental bodies, and it was one step from being an independent state even in time of former yug. So, there was already a base for a state.

Can Stefan tell us now on what basis serbs of kosova should become part of Serbia or have any form of separate government.

P.S. Armenia should recognize us too. :)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:00 PM
This was an option that the Albanians fought about 100 years ago, but they with their Russian and all the orthodox combined fought us for it, and as a matter of fact committed horrid crimes in their "sacred land". All the EU countries that recognized Kosova as independent actually ceded Kosova to Yugoslavia in the Berlin then Paris conference. So, this is just history correcting itself, and unlike Serbs Albanians are nice, and due give them a chance for cohabitation. But, things have changed and Albanians are just as armed as Serbs are, so if this continues we definitely will see how strong and brave they are!

Only Serbs fought you. Russians nor anyone else participated.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:01 PM
You are not very bright man.

And you're not very bright for thinking I didn't got message, cause what's obvious is obvious.

PS. Since your signature hero took rat up in the arse how about you join him up in his failed adventure. ;)

alb0zfinest

I was talking about the few Albanians that are there. Anyways its autonomously run, because eulex allows it. With all the crime and drugs and what not, eulex benefits from it...sadly. That plus they don't really care for it, because be honest here if KFOR wanted to take northern Kosova you think anything would happen? Serbia couldn't do anything. Russia has its own interests elsewhere, Infact Russia would prefer if NATO was too busy with north Kosova, that means that other lands Russia has influence over or interests with other countries would be safe for the time being.

They failed because they weren't allowed to do anything. No force, can't shoot at even if they are being fired on, so of course they couldn't take it.

Fine I could agree with that, but then in return Presheva valley would go to Kosova.

Szegedist
Subotica, the most northern city and border with Hungary, is only 30% Hungarian while Northern Mitrovica is 99% Serb.
Hungarians are majority in North Vojvodina. We are not talking about just one city.

Not to mention in Northern Mitrovica they don't except the rule of Kosovo law whereas those 30% Hungarians except Serbian authority. There is huge difference.
Because Kosovo is still fresh, give it a decade or two and Serbs in North Mitrovica will be model citizens of Kosovo Republic ;)

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Only Serbs fought you. Russians nor anyone else participated.

There are few treaties that I can mention, not to forget even Ottomans participated on your orgy's!

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Where do you see the word kill? Why, you wanna abuse your mod priviledges again, shall I need to write to Loki :laugh:

I see you are in your ''element'' imagining yourself as a mighty warrior. Here's something to cool you down.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:05 PM
I was talking about the few Albanians that are there.

The Albanians up there are friendly with the Serb businessmen. They are not fighting them otherwise they wouldn't be there. In some cases those Albanians would be arrested by Kosovo if they went south of Ibar (as they're wanted for various things) the Serbs give them protection.

Albanian police shot back during border post situation. There was gun battles in northern mitrovica that entire afternoon including several car bombs that went off in southern mitrovica set by Kosovo Serbs. Taking North Mitrovica was like Serbs taking Drenica, it would ignite a war in larger region.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Hungarians are majority in North Vojvodina. We are not talking about just one city.

Because Kosovo is still fresh, give it a decade or two and Serbs in North Mitrovica will be model citizens of Kosovo Republic ;)

Northern Kosova barely could be called a region in first place, only 4 municipalities with so few people in it - without Serbia support they're as good as integrated.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:06 PM
There are few treaties that I can mention, not to forget even Ottomans participated on your orgy's!

Mention them, in end Serbs fought Albanians and Ottomans in first balkan war. In Kosovo it was only Serbian (and Montenegrin) troops and we did fine. All Russia did was try to prevent (diplomatically) A-H and Italy taking away lands Serb won through war.

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 09:09 PM
Stefan, Serbs of Kosova are integrating in Kosova institutions. Local elections will be re-held soon in the North, after one Serb being dismissed .

It is not bc of the Serbs you care, as there are not that many Serbs there, but bc of mines. and for sure you will not get it:)

Serbia has remained that old bitch didn't change. Still using poor serbs to achieve its goal.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:09 PM

Go ahead and show me the borders of North Vojvodina and the exact demographics.

Geni
02-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Rusia should not..Rusia is 1 Superpower ,Kosovo or Kosova 1 microscopic country..clar like albanian I would like Russia to do it, i will not be hypocrite, but I do not believe...at least not before Serbia do es ...,Rusia play with big boss of the Planet ,China,Usa and Eu ...not with little peoples like albanians and serbians..

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:15 PM
Albanian police shot back during border post situation. There was gun battles in northern mitrovica that entire afternoon including several car bombs that went off in southern mitrovica set by Kosovo Serbs. Taking North Mitrovica was like Serbs taking Drenica, it would ignite a war in larger region.

Which leaves 'em with two options, either watching getting taken over by siptari demographically since peripheral Northern Mitrovica is already Albanian dominated which leaves only the core of Northern city in hands of Serbs bearing in mind only Northern Mitrovica is enough for us to paralyze whole Serbian community at north. Or option number 2 accepting Prishtina governance and enjoying their rights which quite frankly Beograd keeps 'em away as long as possible in burden of own people.

DeaththeKid
02-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Russia went to WW1 because of Serbia. They care a lot about Serbia so I don't think they will recognise Kosovo unless Serbia does and that doesn't seem likely.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Mention them, in end Serbs fought Albanians and Ottomans in first balkan war. In Kosovo it was only Serbian (and Montenegrin) troops and we did fine. All Russia did was try to prevent (diplomatically) A-H and Italy taking away lands Serb won through war.

See the London conference and you will know what I am talking about, without even mentioning your treaties with Greece and Montenegro. Now, Albanians were fighting for their independence against Turks, when Serbia and Montenegro attacked from North and Greece in the South, all equipped militarily and diplomatically by Russians. Austro-Hungary got involved much later, and Italy supported the separation of Albania from the beginning because she wanted a piece herself. Slavic states in Balkans became powerful only with the help of Russians.

In Kosova, you fought the villagers of Kosova that put up a resistance with rifles, and they still did just fine comparing they fought a well equipped and organized army. Turks did not put up a resistance, once they heard the Serbian army advance they retreated, so you only fought the Albanians that decided to put up a fight rather then just capitulate, not to mention our resistance against Ottomans had just been crushed. I say stab in the back Slavic style!

Szegedist
02-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Go ahead and show me the borders of North Vojvodina and the exact demographics.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Hungarian_Regional_Autonomy02_map.png

Subotica Municipality: Hungarians-36%, Serbs 29%
Kanjiza Municipality: Hungarians: 85%, Serbs:7%
Senta: Hungarians- 79.09%, Serbs 10%
Ada: Hungarians-75.04%, Serbs-17%
Backa Topola: HUngarians-57.94%, Serbs 29%
Mali Idos: Hungarians-54%, Serbs 19%
Coka: Hungarians-50%, Serbs 38%
Becej: Hungarians 46%, Serbs 41%

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 09:19 PM
Rusia should not..Rusia is 1 Superpower ,Kosovo or Kosova 1 microscopic country..clar like albanian I would like Russia to do it, i will not be hypocrite, but I do not believe...at least not before Serbia do es ...,Rusia play with big boss of the Planet ,China,Usa and Eu ...not with little peoples like albanians and serbians..

Russia cares a lot about Serbs and Serbia. Serbs are Russian puppies and through them Russia destabilizes this region and Europe whenever she wants.

Serbia is product of Russia. :)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:20 PM
See the London conference and you will know what I am talking about, without even mentioning your treaties with Greece and Montenegro. Now, Albanians were fighting for their independence against Turks when, Serbia and Montenegro attacked from North and Greece in the South, all equipped militarily and diplomatically by Russians. Austro-Hungary got involved much later, and Italy supported the separation of Albania from the beginning because she wanted a piece herself. Slavic stated in Balkans became powerful only with the help of Russians.

In Kosova, you fought the villagers of Kosova that put up a resistance with rifles, and they still did just fine comparing they fought a well equipped and organized army. Turks did not put up a resistance, once they heard the Serbian army advance they retreated, so you only fought the Albanians that decided to put up a fight rather then just capitulate, not to mention our resistance against Ottomans had just been crushed, I say stab in the back Slavic style!

Russia support was only diplomatic in London Conference as Italy and A-H were both against Serbia gaining access to the sea.

Turks put up a resistance just fine, some 400,000 Ottomans were killed. While many of that figure would be Albanians, many of them are Turks. The only city to give Serbs and Montenegrins trouble was Shkodra due to a Turkish and Albanian garrison there.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Stefan is reluctant to tell the story about Russian involvement in WW1 when exactly after the war Russian soldiers used to screw serbian women while serbian men only could watch since they kept saying "we liberated you, we gonna screw you"....And don't tell me you don't know about, since this event was/is known pretty much in whole Ex-Yugoslavia. ;)

Geni
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Hungarian_Regional_Autonomy02_map.png

Uau I do not know why, I always thought that in Vojvodina were of Hungarian majority, according to this map it is not so ..

Arianiti
Serbian fans welcome Putin in a football stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Cy5MIKjEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YITZEiT4skk

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Russia support was only diplomatic in London Conference as Italy and A-H were both against Serbia gaining access to the sea.

Turks put up a resistance just fine, some 400,000 Ottomans were killed. While many of that figure would be Albanians, many of them are Turks. The only city to give Serbs and Montenegrins trouble was Shkodra due to a Turkish and Albanian garrison there.

Sure...

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:22 PM

Cool now tell me the demographics there. What percent Serbs, what percent Hungarians.

Szegedist
02-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Cool now tell me the demographics there. What percent Serbs, what percent Hungarians.

I edited my post above, but will post it again here;
(municipalities)
Subotica : Hungarians-36%, Serbs 29%
Kanjiza : Hungarians: 85%, Serbs:7%

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:25 PM
Stefan is reluctant to tell the story about Russian involvement in WW1 when exactly after the war Russian soldiers used to screw serbian women while serbian men only could watch since they kept saying "we liberated you, we gonna screw you"....And don't tell me you don't know about, since this event was/is known pretty much in whole Ex-Yugoslavia. ;)

After the war Russia was Bolshevik and surrendered. Whereas Yugoslavia was strongly anti-communist. Where did you get this mythical facts in WW1, there were very little to no Russian troops in Serbia then :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War

340,000 dead, wounded, captured. Slight mistake.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:27 PM
I edited my post above, but will post it again here;
(municipalities)
Subotica : Hungarians-36%, Serbs 29%
Kanjiza : Hungarians: 85%, Serbs:7%

I want for the entire region, not breaken down by municipality. From here it's obvious Subotica can't go neither Becej.

Szegedist
02-23-2014, 09:32 PM
I want for the entire region, not breaken down by municipality. From here it's obvious Subotica can't go neither Becej.
Becej debatable, and I am sure Croats and Shokci in Szabadka wouldn't object.

Cant you work it out using simple map?

Fine, Hungarians would be 60%, Serbs 24%.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War

340,000 dead, wounded, captured. Slight mistake.

What does the whole number of dead Ottomans in Balkans have to do with Kosova, that's what were talking about?

Geni
02-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Szegedist why thumbdown my friend ? I thought that hungarian was more than serbian in Vojvodina.....And what is the Jellow..are they serbians or hungarians ?

The Illyrian Warrior
After the war Russia was Bolshevik and surrendered. Whereas Yugoslavia was strongly anti-communist. Where did you get this mythical facts in WW1, there were very little to no Russian troops in Serbia then :laugh:

OK, it was WW2 doesn't matter since the point is the same.

Stalin told his troops to "Go forth you wonderful men, rape, torture and kill. Break the arrogance of the German women and rape them at will". Even in Serbia, a historic ally. The accounts of rape in Serbia became so troublesome that the leader of Serbia called Stalin to ask for his help stopping it to which Stalin replied. "My men have seen thousands of miles of blood and war, who am I to tell them they can't take a few liberties from women?"

At least be honest with yourself since we already know the shameless Serbian history about this issue aswell. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
Becej debatable, and I am sure Croats and Shokci in Szabadka wouldn't object.

Cant you work it out using simple map?

Fine, Hungarians would be 60%, Serbs 24%.

How I need populations. I can't just weight percentages since those municipalities don't have equal population. Subotica is by largest populated sector there.

Anything with 50% or less Hungarians doesn't even worth considering to split, so that rules out Coka. Now we need to decide if Senta and Kanjiza warrant a split in first place.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:37 PM
What does the whole number of dead Ottomans in Balkans have to do with Kosova, that's what were talking about?

You said Turks didn't fight back, I showed you numbers they did. Maybe not in Kosovo but they did in Albania (Shkodra). In Kosovo, there is not much to talk about, the Serbian campaign there was very fast.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:38 PM
You said Turks didn't fight back, I showed you numbers they did. Maybe not in Kosovo but they did in Albania (Shkodra). In Kosovo, there is not much to talk about, the Serbian campaign there was very fast.

Read what I wrote. Turks withdrew and Albanians with rifles put up a fight:)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:39 PM
OK, it was WW2 doesn't matter since the point is the same.

At least be honest with yourself since we already know the shameless Serbian history about this issue aswell. ;)

As USSR did to Serbia, Ottoman did to Kosovo and Albania. Serbians were only ones in the Balkan to resist Germans, everyone else shit their pants and put on SS uniforms :laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 09:40 PM
I see you are in your ''element'' imagining yourself as a mighty warrior. Here's something to cool you down.

Oh poor banner, how did that work?
Insult first bann later?

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:41 PM
As USSR did to Serbia, Ottoman did to Kosovo and Albania. Serbians were only ones in the Balkan to resist Germans, everyone else shit their pants and put on SS uniforms :laugh:

Sure they did, but the word is out there that only two Germans with Motorcycles actually invaded Beligrad;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Sure they did, but the word is out there that only two Germans with Motorcycles actually invaded Beligrad;)

30 to 40,000 Germans died in Yugoslavia. But Italians with pizza took Albania in 4 days. That and Ehtiopa were only 2 countries they could take ;)

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Oh poor banner, how did that work?
Insult first bann later?

I heard you cried a river, it's enough for me. :laugh:

Szegedist
How I need populations. I can't just weight percentages since those municipalities don't have equal population. Subotica is by largest populated sector there.

Anything with 50% or less Hungarians doesn't even worth considering to split, so that rules out Coka. Now we need to decide if Senta and Kanjiza warrant a split in first place.

Stefan mate, I didn't realize you were the allmighty judge of territorial disputes :laugh:

"We need to decide"? Wtf, is this the official Serbo-Hungarian border negotiating table and I wasnt informed?

Steffie, internet is a useful tool, you can find those numbers yourself if you want, I simply pointed out your double standards, that is all. chill.

alb0zfinest
30 to 40,000 Germans died in Yugoslavia. But Italians with pizza took Albania in 4 days. That and Ehtiopa were only 2 countries they could take ;)

Albanians didn't fight the Italians, infact they welcomed them since they promised natural Albanian to be restored.

Yaroslav
02-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Muslims there should be killed like Canaanites and Amalekites.

Stefan_Dusan
Albanians didn't fight the Italians, infact they welcomed them since they promised natural Albanian to be restored.

Lol not really. When Italy invaded Albania Yugoslavia was cushy cushy with Germany. And you ended up fighting Italians later.

Geni

This is not true, the Albanian people fight vs German invasion..the greek people the same...

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:46 PM

Trust me you don't have much excuses, since Russian penetrated Serbian chicks with semi-will from Serbian men its understandable since didn't leave much choice "you wanted to be liberated you gonna pay of us back somehow" :biggrin:, different story is with Ottoman since even here Serbs played a greater role in orgies and marriages with Ottomans than Albanians ever did, if something we wouldn't accept is letting getting raped by any - at least on moral codes historically we were always strict something couldn't be said about serbs. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:46 PM
This is not true, the Albanian people fight vs German invasion..the greek people the same...

There were no Germans in Albania just Italians. In Kosovo there were, but most Albanians there were with the Germans.

Musso
02-23-2014, 09:47 PM
This was an option that the Albanians fought about 100 years ago, but they with their Russian and all the orthodox combined fought us for it, and as a matter of fact committed horrid crimes in their "sacred land". All the EU countries that recognized Kosova as independent actually ceded Kosova to Yugoslavia in the Paris conference. So, this is just history correcting itself, and unlike Serbs Albanians are nice, and due give them a chance for cohabitation. But, things have changed and Albanians are just as armed as Serbs are, so if this continues we definitely will see how strong and brave they are!

Hopefully no conflict will break out and Kosovo can come to a political consolidation. As a representative democracy, the Serbs have political rights as citizens of Kosovo as do Albanians - no one is superior - under the law all are equal citizens of Kosovo. I think all people of Kosovo should unite around the identity of being from the land of Kosovo. With that, Kosovo could act as an example of Albanian-Serbian reconciliation and tolerance.

It doesn't matter after split happens. It's up to Kosovar Albanians and Albanians to decide then.

I'm sure they would join Albania if such a split occurred. I think it's more beneficial for both sides that Kosovo exists. Political concessions like further autonomy rights for serbs can be made so they have more self-rule, I personally think a split would be wrong.

Kosova was federal unit of Yugoslavia had its own borders, its own parliament, other autonomous governmental bodies, and it was one step from being an independent state even in time of former yug. So, there was already a base for a state.

Can Stefan tell us now on what basis serbs of kosova should become part of Serbia or have any form of separate government.

P.S. Armenia should recognize us too. :)

Kosovo has the basis for a state and I believe a Kosovo identity is also something that has basis.

Armenia doesn“t recognize Kosovo, because we don“t yet recognize our own de facto independent territory, Nagorno-Karabakh, because of the negotiation process. Though I can say the Armenian Government welcomed the independence of Kosovo as a show of self-determination. Actually, Armenian soldiers continue to serve as peacekeepers in Kosovo.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:47 PM
Trust me you don't have much excuses, since Russian penetrated Serbian chicks with semi-will from Serbian men its understandable since didn't leave much choice "you wanted to be liberated you gonna pay of us back somehow" :biggrin:, different story is with Ottoman since even here Serbs played a greater role in orgies and marriages with Ottomans than Albanians ever did, if something we wouldn't accept is letting getting raped by any - at least on moral codes historically we were always strict something couldn't be said about serbs. ;)

Well on 23andMe, a lot of the Albanians I share with, in fact all of them but 2 (out of 10) have East Asian or Middle Eastern Admixture. Whereas I don't, or 23andMe didn't find anything. So….. where was your moral code again ;)

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:48 PM

Albania was a very small country compared to Italy, and also the government of Zog was an Italian puppet. Your mighty Yugoslavia was occupied in about 10 days: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Yugoslavia, so give or take Serbia itself in about 4 or 5.;)

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Well on 23andMe, a lot of the Albanians I share with, in fact all of them but 2 (out of 10) have East Asian or Middle Eastern Admixture. Whereas I don't, or 23andMe didn't find anything. So….. where was your moral code again ;)

lol, are you aware how stupid does this sounds. xD

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Albania was a very small country compared to Italy, and also the government of Zog was an Italian puppet. Your mighty Yugoslavia was occupied in about 10 days: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Yugoslavia, so give or take Serbia itself in about 4 or 5.;)

Not bad, it took Germany 2 weeks to reach Paris, 10 days to reach Beograd. But in the end, look how many Germans died in Yugoslavia due to Serbs, we even made time magazine cover and were first rebels in occupied europe ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:51 PM
lol, are you aware how stupid does this sounds. xD

I dunno, you ask yourself. You think Serbs mixed with Turks yet so far the Serb here is 100% European on 23andMe but 8/10 of my Albanians are not. Even if their percentages are small, what gives here :laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 09:51 PM
I did Vojvodina is ethnically Serbian. He's a confused Hungarian. Even Subotica is as Serbian as it's Hungarian and that's a border city :laugh:

No you didnt. If Vojvodina wanted independence would you support it. Simple question that you evaded

Freedom for Vojvodina

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Not bad, it took Germany 2 weeks to reach Paris, 10 days to reach Beograd. But in the end, look how many Germans died in Yugoslavia due to Serbs, we even made time magazine cover and were first rebels in occupied europe ;)

Does not matter, Albanian battalions aided the Yugo's too, in fact they went all the way up into Serbia. And, their dead mostly died during their retreat, and because that they actually had a hard fight with the locals;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Freedom for Vojvodina

Vojvodina doesn't want independence since they are Serbs :laugh:

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 09:53 PM
I heard you cried a river, it's enough for me. :laugh:

Not cried, just ruined your plan :laugh:
And I cant believe you cried about me threatening to kill you hahahaha
Now we will see about mod priviledge

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Does not matter, Albanian battalions aided the Yugo's too, in fact they went all the way up into Serbia. And, their dead mostly died during their retreat, and not that they actually had a hard fight with the locals;)

That's why we made Times cover in 1942 because little Germans died :laugh:

Geni
02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
What is this Stefan....the first contact with Germans was in Borova ,1 village in south Albania, partisans attacked german force that come from Greece to Occupe Albania..;heavy fight ...later germans killed all people ,+ children 6 month ,and burned the village 106 dead people , childrens, man ,women,olders...all ......south Albania know 2 big german operations...with 40- 45 000 soldiers,(Albania was 700 000 peoples in this time) more than the force of Balli Kombetar ,(front national )(friend from Abeja her ) legaliteti(royal) and all other collaborationists..I know that Tosk fight more than Gegs vs germans , but is 1 another story with other problems..gegs was pro german because vs Serbia..

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Not cried, just ruined your plan :laugh:
Now we will see about mod priviledge

Cried, as a Bosnian you learned to cry.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I dunno, you ask yourself. You think Serbs mixed with Turks yet so far the Serb here is 100% European on 23andMe but 8/10 of my Albanians are not. Even if their percentages are small, what gives here :laugh:

Your individual example wouldn't be taken as sample in larger scale in this case in general population....I wouldn't say modern serbs are mixture of Turks as much as contributor of Ottoman offspring's. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 09:57 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1942/1101420525_400.jpg

He clasps the crag with crooked hands . . . he watches from his mountain walls, and like a thunderbolt he falls.

These words, written of an eagle, today are a far better fit for one of the most amazing commanders of World War II. He is Yugoslavia’s Draja Mihailovich. Ever since Adolf Hitler vaingloriously announced a year ago that he had conquered Yugoslavia, Draja Mihailovich and his 150,000 guerrillas in the mountains south-west of Belgrade have flung the lie in Hitler’s teeth. It has been probably the greatest guerrilla operation in history:

> Last fall Mihailovich kept as many as seven Nazi divisions chasing him through his Sumadija mountains.

> Mihailovich’s swarming raiders have preserved an “Island of Freedom”, which for a time was 20,000 square miles in area, with a population of 4,000,000.

> Mihailovich’s annihilation of Axis detachments, bombing of roads and bridges, breaking of communications and stealing of ammunition have been so widespread that the Nazis had to declare a new state of war in their “conquered” territory.

> Last October the Nazis even asked for peace.

>When Mihailovich refused, they priced his head at $1,000,000.

> When the Nazis desperately needed troops in Russia, they tried to leave Mihailovich to the forces of their Axis partners and stooges. But Italian, Bulgarian and Rumanian soldiers could not deal with him, and the Nazis went back. Only last week the Russians announced that a Nazi division had arrived at Kharkov fresh from Yugoslavia—where it had certainly not been stationed for a rest.

>Mihailovich’s example has kept all Yugoslavia in a wild anti-Axis ferment. The Axis has resorted to executing untold thousands, but the revolt continues. Last month the Nazis said they had seized Mihailo-vich’s wife, two sons and daughter, threatened to execute all relatives of Mihailovich’s army and 16,000 hostages if the General did not surrender within five days. He did not. It is a misfortune that conquered Europe cannot learn detail by detail the effective methods used by the gaunt, hard, bronzed fighter

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=955

Enjoy Skerdi.

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Vojvodina doesn't want independence since they are Serbs :laugh:

Vojvodina should at least get the autonomy that was removed unjustly by dictator Milosevic.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Cried, as a Bosnian you learned to cry.

He threatened to kill me hahahha
I will bann him just for an hour :laugh:
How pathetic

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Your individual example wouldn't be taken as sample in larger scale in this case in general population....I wouldn't say modern serbs are mixture of Turks as much as contributor of Ottoman offspring's. ;)

There are more Albanian-Turks in Turkey than Serbian-Turks ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Vojvodina should at least get the autonomy that was removed unjustly by dictator Milosevic.

It currently has economic autonomy.

alb0zfinest
02-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Lol not really. When Italy invaded Albania Yugoslavia was cushy cushy with Germany. And you ended up fighting Italians later.

Yes. The same thing when the germans occupied Albania. Infact Italy even published geopolitica, which said Chameria is Albanian land, as well as Kosovo, and how Italy would help retake it.

Even if that was the case, the Italians outnumbered Albanians alot. They were better equipped, better off economically, they had tanks and airplanes, ,eanwhile Albanians were poorly equippred.
"Ultimately the invasion force grew to 100,000 men supported by 600 airplanes.[9] On April 7 Mussolini's troops, led by General Alfredo Guzzoni, invaded Albania, attacking all Albanian ports simultaneously. There were 65 units in Saranda, 40 at Vlorė, 38 in Durrės, 28 at Shėngjin and 8 more at Bishti i Pallės."

Even disregarding that the Italians didn't really take over albania fully. King zog knew that Albanians could not win directly against the Italians, so whatever soldiers there were they were stationed in the mountains, where it would be harder for Italians to fight.

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 10:04 PM
How pathetic

It made you mad and that's great.

RandoBloom
02-23-2014, 10:05 PM
It made you mad and that's great.

Nah mad, actualy happy. Following Lena you are :laugh:

Skerdilaid
That's why we made Times cover in 1942 because little Germans died :laugh:

Again, by that time there was not much resistance, only latter commies brought influence and sponsored by the British gained some influence. Leave the tall tales for bed time stories ;)

Also, their dead was in whole Yugo, not just Serbia.

The Illyrian Warrior
How pathetic

Still wonder how this idiot has privilege to be on MOD position??! How blind must people be not noticing a pathetic biased person to play moderator role in here. :picard2:

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:06 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1942/1101420525_400.jpg

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=955

Enjoy Skerdi.
You watch to many "Bato" movies:D

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Again, by that time there was not much resistance, only latter commies brought influence and sponsored by the British gained some influence. Leave the tall tale for bed time stories ;)

Uhuh, Germans decided to flush out Drazha, put bounty, and institute policy of 100 Serbians for every German killed because there was no resistance xD

Also, their dead was in whole Yugo, not just Serbia.

By 1942, it was in Serbia vast vast vast majority. By 1943 it tipped to Bosnia where Serbian partizans were doing the killing or Serbian Chetniks.

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Nah mad, actualy happy. Following Lena you are :laugh:

boo hoo

Still wonder how this idiot has privilege to be on MOD position??! How blind must people be not noticing a pathetic biased person to play moderator role in here. :picard2:

First of all, if this forum's rules were strictly obeyed, you and your friends would be banned long time ago.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:09 PM
There are more Albanian-Turks in Turkey than Serbian-Turks ;)

Still haven't got what I said Stefan, didn't you?! BTW Migration is different with intermixing mate, something which happened alot in Ottoman empire between Turkish male and Serbian female, capish.

RandoBloom
boo hoo

Hurt your feelings :laugh:
Butthurt is trully felt all over the place hahah

Arianiti
Chetniks were on the side of Germans led by Draza Mihajlovic :)

You had also German collaborators.

And yes, after Italy capitulated Germans entered Albania and all Albanian territories.

Many Italian soldiers were saved by Albanians after Italian Nazi Government collapsed.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Still haven't got what I said Stefan, didn't you?! BTW Migration is different with intermixing mate which happened alot in Ottoman empire between Turkish male and Serbian female, capish.

So kids of those Turkish male and Serbian female, did they become Albanians or Bosniaks because they definitely did not become Serbs as per genetics.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Chetniks were on the side of Germans led by Draza Mihajlovic :)

Sure why Germans post this for their ally :laugh:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Mihailović_poternica_1941.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:12 PM
So kids of those Turkish male and Serbian female, did they become Albanians or Bosniaks because they definitely did not become Serbs as per genetics.

This, worth a palmface.

Ask turks better. xD

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:13 PM
This, worth a palmface.

Ask turks better. xD

I can't because what you said was forbidden. Muslim could never marry and have kids with Orthodox. But Muslim on Muslim could, which maybe by why 8/10 of Albanians I share with are not 100% European.

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Sure why Germans post this for their ally :laugh:

So what was he then, he was not a partisan or communist.

I can not find an article now that I've read some time ago showing how many Jews were handed in to Germans by chetniks and Serbs.

Minesweeper
02-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Hurt your feelings :laugh:
Butthurt is trully felt all over the place hahah

Whatever, emotional guy

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:18 PM
So what was he then, he was not a partisan or communist.

He was Monarchist, wanted to restore king.

I can not find an article that I've read some time ago showing how many Jews were given in to Germans by chetniks and Serbs.

Ofc you can't because it never happened, read this, written by American airmen rescued by Mihailovic:

A few days after the Germans had seen us bail out and counted ten parachutes, they sent an ultimatum to the Chetnik Commander in the hills to either turn over my crew of ten to them or they would wipe out an entire village of 200 women and children. As strangers in their land, I expected we would turn ourselves over to the Germans and be put in a prison camp. This we felt would be small enough price to pay for saving the lives of 200 of their own people.

But Gen. Mihailovich would hear none of it... He told us how life is just as precious to the Serb as it is to the American. But because it is so precious, the price comes high! The Serb had spent his entire history fighting off different enemies in order to protect his freedom, and that life without freedom meant nothing to them.

He said one American flyer returning to his base and dropping one bomb on our common enemy could do more for their cause of freedom then 200 of their women and children whom they dearly love. The Serbs have a saying he told me: "Bolye grob, nego rob." - "Better a grave then a slave." Their choice was as simple as that. The next day I watched as the Germans burned down the village.

[…]

Besides being one of the American Airmen rescued, by the Serbian people, I am also a Jew! It is a matter of historical fact that Serbia was one of the very few countries where anti-Semitism was not permitted.

In the old kingdom of Serbia, and later in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, the Jews were, by law, equal members of the community and enjoyed all the rights and privileges of other citizens. This is so very remarkable when you consider the persecution of the Jewish people throughout history.

The historical goodwill between the Serbs and the Jews does not seem strange when you consider the many parallels in our history. We both suffered cruel persecution, both have been driven from our homeland and today we are both dispersed throughout the world.

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/ww2/Felman/snf-speech.html

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
I can't because what you said was forbidden. Muslim could never marry and have kids with Orthodox. But Muslim on Muslim could, which maybe by why 8/10 of Albanians I share with are not 100% European.

Don't tell be you downgraded yourself to religion POV like the Serbs we had, religions didn't play a role at fucking or making kids just to simplify muh balkanite friend...Just an example, at that time even Christian hero Skenderbeg had 3 religions in his lifetime born Albanian orthodox, converted and became Muslim, when he escaped from Ottomans back in Albania converted to Catholicism.

Religion doesn't connect with genetics, nor vice versa.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:22 PM

This did not stop you giving your princesses to the Sultans, anyway, don't matter much what some calculators say. Majority of Albanians were quite tribal during Ottoman empire, and they kept to their own.

Arianiti
He was Monarchist, wanted to restore king.

Ofc you can't because it never happened, read this, written by American airmen rescued by Mihailovic:

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/ww2/Felman/snf-speech.html

He was German collaborator, I don't understand why you are insisting otherwise.

Informants close to the Russians said they would attempt to show the tribunal that Mihailovich used Allied arms and money to help the Germans and to crush “authentic” [anti-fascist] partisan movements. These sources said the evidence included documents indicating that Peter’s exiled government in London sanctioned the alleged duplicity.

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/gen-draza-mihailovich-admitted-nazi-collaboration/

Stefan_Dusan
Don't tell be you downgraded yourself to religion POV like the Serbs we had, religions didn't play a role at fucking or making kids just to simplify muh balkanite friend...Just a an example at that time even Christian hero Skenderbeg had 3 religions in his lifetime born Albanian orthodox, converted and became Muslim, when he escaped from Ottomans back in Albania converted to Catholicism.

Religion doesn't connect with genetics, nor vice versa.

In Ottoman times, Muslims were forbidden from marrying Christians. The Christian would have to convert. Skenderbeg was born to Orthodox father, and by not simple coincidence his mother Voisava, was also Orthodox Christian. Not Catholic or Muslim. You could take a woman not of your religion but she'd convert or you for her as Christian men did.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Informants close to the Russians said they would attempt to show the tribunal that Mihailovich used Allied arms and money to help the Germans and to crush “authentic” [anti-fascist] partisan movements. These sources said the evidence included documents indicating that Peter’s exiled government in London sanctioned the alleged duplicity.

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/gen-draza-mihailovich-admitted-nazi-collaboration/

Ofc, communists would say so. Mihailovic was no communist. But you see German poster for yourself. Mihailovic himself never was convicted of cooperating with Germans, just other Chetniks (like Djursic) which they tried to link to Mihailovic so they could kill him.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:25 PM
This did not stop you giving your princesses to the Sultans, anyway, don't matter much what some calculators say. Majority of Albanians were quite tribal during Ottoman empire, and they kept to their own.

And you did same. One of sultans was due to Turkish man, Albanian concubine. Serbians had 2 of those.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:27 PM
And you did same. One of sultans was due to Turkish man, Albanian concubine. Serbians had 2 of those.

Nope, no Albanian princess went to Sultans! What concubine you talking about?

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Ofc, communists would say so. Mihailovic was no communist. But you see German poster for yourself. Mihailovic himself never was convicted of cooperating with Germans, just other Chetniks (like Djursic) which they tried to link to Mihailovic so they could kill him.

The Serbian Nazi collaborators of WW2

As a survivor of the Holocaust, I am increasingly agitated by Serbian revisionist propaganda on the internet.

The crimes of the Croatian Ustashas were terrible, but the Serbian Chetniks also collaborated with German Nazis in World War II. Serbia was a Nazi puppet state in World War II led by Milan Nedic, Serbian fascist collaborator.

The oppression of Jews in Serbia started before the arrival of Hitler’s occupying forces. Six months before the Nazi invasion of Yugoslavia, Serbia voluntarily passed the legislation restricting Jewish participation in the economy, education and employment. One year later, on 22 October 1941, anti-Semitic “Grand Anti-Masonic Exhibit” was funded by Serbia’s capital city, Belgrade.

Serbian Nazi fascists worked closely with German Nazi officials in making Belgrade the first “Judenfrei” city of Europe. Serbian leader Milan Nedic made an official visit to Adolf Hitler on 19 September 1943, advancing the idea that Serbia is no place for Jews and thanking ‘Führer’ for his decision to exterminate our people in Europe.

Throughout the War, the Serbian Chetnik movement remained almost completely inactive against the occupation forces, and increasingly collaborated with the Axis, losing its international recognition as the Yugoslav resistance force.

On 20 December 1941, the Serbian Chetnik army supreme commander, Draza Mihailovic, issued the “instructions” to his units, outlining his mission to create ethnically pure Serbia and commit genocide against the non-Serbs, particularly Bosnian Muslims who in large numbers joined anti-fascist Partisans. According to Mihailovic’s instructions, Chetnik army’s objective is:

“The creation of Greater Yugoslavia, and within it Greater Serbia, ethnically clean within the borders of Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Srem, Banat, and Bačka; The cleansing of all national minorities [including Jews] and anti-state elements from state territory; The creation of direct common borders between Serbia and Montenegro, as well as Serbia and Slovenia by cleansing the Bosniak population from Sandžak, and the Bosniak and Croat populations from Bosnia and Herzegovina; 7.The settlement of the areas cleansed of national minorities and anti-state elements by Serbs and Montenegrins (to be considered are poor, nationally patriotic, and honest families).”

[B]With Adolf Hitler’s blessing, Serbian Nazi collaborators established the Serbian State Guard which comprised of around 20,000 Serb fascists, compared to the the 3,400 German police in Serbia. Their mission was to hunt down and kill Jews, Gypsies and other non-Serbs.

http://www.thecommentfactory.com/serbian-nazi-collaborators-ww2-3502/

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Nope, no Albanian princess went to Sultans! What concubine you talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülbahar_Hatun_I

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:29 PM
In Ottoman times, Muslims were forbidden from marrying Christians. The Christian would have to convert. Skenderbeg was born to Orthodox father, and by not simple coincidence his mother Voisava, was also Orthodox Christian. Not Catholic or Muslim. You could take a woman not of your religion but she'd convert or you for her as Christian men did.

Don't tell me Muslims didn't marry ex-Orthodox since if we go by this, it means Greeks or Serbs wouldn't hand over their best pussies to Ottoman Sultans just because religion couldn't be changed.....Was it like a body part or something, since you make it sound like couldn't be changed or something. LOOOL

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülbahar_Hatun_I

Never heard of this, sounds like a made up story.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:30 PM
The Serbian Nazi collaborators of WW2

Mihailovic was never one. Some Chetniks did, but Mihailovic even had them killed, like Kosta Pecanac.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:31 PM
Never heard of this, sounds like a made up story.

Talk to them then: Yavuz Bahadıroğlu, Resimli Osmanlı Tarihi, Nesil Yayınları (Ottoman History with Illustrations, Nesil Publications), 15th Ed., 2009, ISBN 978-975-269-299-2 (Hardcover).

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Mihailovic was never one. Some Chetniks did, but Mihailovic even had them killed, like Kosta Pecanac.

Chetniks were pro-nazi, and Draza Mihailovic was leader of Chetniks. That is not a secret.

I do not understand why you Serbs try to deny your own history.

You make enormous efforts to portray yourselves for something you aren't.

Skerdilaid
Talk to them then: Yavuz Bahadıroğlu, Resimli Osmanlı Tarihi, Nesil Yayınları (Ottoman History with Illustrations, Nesil Publications), 15th Ed., 2009, ISBN 978-975-269-299-2 (Hardcover).

As the article says, it's a speculation, and they can't confirm what she was. In other hand we have Orthodox Serbs and Greeks giving their princesses to them, so you get my point...

Stefan_Dusan
Don't tell me Muslims didn't marry ex-Orthodox since if we go by this, it means Greeks wouldn't hand over their best pussies to Ottoman Sultans or Serbs just because religion couldn't be changed.....Was it like a body part or something, since you make it sound like couldn't be changed or something. LOOOL

Muslims married Muslims. Some of those Muslims might have converted from Orthodox. But as you know, if they were Muslim they weren't considered Serbs so we abandoned them and never mixed. Once you convert to Islam in Serb family, your dead to the family.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Chetniks were pro-nazi, and Draza Mihailovic was leader of Chetniks. That is no a secret..

Chetniks were not one movement and Mihailovic was only leader of his movement, Ravna Gora Chetniks. Djursic, Pecanac, etc all did wildly different things. Why did he have Pecanac beheaded then? Why did Germans want their pro-nazi ally handed over? Why they put up wanted posters?

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:36 PM
As the article says, it's a speculation, and they can't confirm what she was. In other hand we have Orthodox Serbs and Greeks giving their princesses to them, so you get my point...

Where does it say its speculation?

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Stefan, it is enough to google his name and you will get hundreds of links showing who he was.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Where does it say its speculation?

She was of Albanian origin.[1][2] The Ottoman inscription (vakfiye) describes her as Hātun binti Abdullah Arnavut (Daughter of Abdullah Albanian), which means that her father was possibly an Albanian convert to Islam. She was married to Mehmed II in 1446 at Manisa.

We are talking about "possibly", and this is a wiki article, so I will take with a grain of salt as I have never heard of her..

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Muslims married Muslims. Some of those Muslims might have converted from Orthodox. But as you know, if they were Muslim they weren't considered Serbs so we abandoned them and never mixed. Once you convert to Islam in Serb family, your dead to the family.

Conversation took place among Serbs and Greeks aswell, your religious homogeneous history isn't like its today - But orthodox church was strong among both of your nations so kept excluding their converted Muslim people of out of society so didn't leave 'em much choice either going in Turkey or blend with other nations who happens to be Muslim by religion.

One simple illustration...

Most Cretan Muslims were local Greeks whose ancestors had converted to Islam in the wake of the Ottoman conquest of Crete. This high rate of local conversions to Islam was similar to that in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, parts of western Greek Macedonia, and Bulgaria; perhaps even a uniquely high rate of conversions rather than immigrants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_Turks

Arianiti
02-23-2014, 10:41 PM
http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/serbian-gen-draza-mihailovic-collaborated-with-nazi-germans-fascists.png

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:43 PM
We are talking about "possibly", and this is a wiki article, so I will take with a grain of salt as I have never heard of her..

The article makes reference to that book where I linked to. Here is full list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_mothers_of_the_Ottoman_Sultans

I see 2 Serbian names, one is indeterminate Greek or Serbian and 2 Albanian names. So 2.5 Serbs to 2 Albanians. Given our bigger population, this is not big difference.

Stefan_Dusan
02-23-2014, 10:44 PM
http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/serbian-gen-draza-mihailovic-collaborated-with-nazi-germans-fascists.png

USSR wanted all Chetniks killed as they were anti-communist. Do you trust Stalin or Nazi German poster wanting his head?

The Illyrian Warrior
02-23-2014, 10:49 PM
We have a saying here, "Serbs knows how gain politically, with pussies" this quote couldn't be more appropriate if we go back in history.

Skerdilaid
02-23-2014, 10:50 PM
The article makes reference to that book where I linked to. Here is full list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_mothers_of_the_Ottoman_Sultans

I see 2 Serbian names, one is indeterminate Greek or Serbian and 2 Albanian names. So 2.5 Serbs to 2 Albanians. Given our bigger population, this is not big difference.

There is a huge fundamental difference here, because you gave them Princesses of the royal the house! While the Albanian one is not even sure she was Albanian to begin with...

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 03:27 AM
No

cally
02-24-2014, 03:33 AM

why?:cry

alb0zfinest
02-24-2014, 03:35 AM
why?:cry

Why are you trying to understand the reasoning of a moron? A moron will be a moron, the best thing you can do is let way for them.

cally
02-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Why are you trying to understand the reasoning of a moron? A moron will be a moron, the best thing you can do is let way for them.

Isn't it annoying how people who have nothing to do with Kosovo think they have the right to decide its fate? while our ancestors suffered..

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 03:46 AM
Isn't it annoying how people who have nothing to do with Kosovo think they have the right to decide its fate? while our ancestors suffered..

bloody americans

cally
02-24-2014, 03:47 AM
bloody americans

you have nothing to do with Kosovo sorry

Loki
02-24-2014, 03:50 AM
bloody americans

Cail is not an American.

alb0zfinest
02-24-2014, 03:56 AM

Not really annoying, more along the lines of pathetic. But then again I don't expect much from people like him anyways.
Ksi mutava ke plot ske qfar ju ben. Shum kta sllavt ne ket forum po tregojn qe jan njejt, krejt mut per mut.

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 03:56 AM
you have nothing to do with Kosovo sorry

you just keep those terrorists in kosovo

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 03:57 AM
Cail is not an American.

i know but bond steel is a US base....

Skerdilaid
02-24-2014, 04:02 AM
you just keep those terrorists in kosovo

Who the Americans are the terrorists now?;)

alb0zfinest
02-24-2014, 04:04 AM

Don't be ridiculous, of course its the americans bro. Not the people that killed thousands of innocent people.

Skerdilaid
02-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Don't be ridiculous, of course its the americans bro. Not the people that killed thousands of innocent people.

I know, how can it be otherwise;)

Sokol, what's up with the chicken in your signature?

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 04:10 AM

you're missing the point again as usual. the post was this

Originally Posted by callmyname

americans have nothing to do with kosovo....

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 04:11 AM
I know, how can it be otherwise;)

Sokol, what's up with the chicken in your signature?

you like it?

translation: This is what the albanian flag looks like after being burned by the Macedonian sun :thumb001:

Skerdilaid
02-24-2014, 04:14 AM
you like it?

translation: This is what the albanian flag looks like after being burned by the Macedonian sun :thumb001:

Kind of makes me hungry to tell you the truth, but it's only a chicken that is being burnt, right?

Oh no need for translation, I understand it quite well, palikari:)

Crn Volk
02-24-2014, 04:27 AM
Kind of makes me hungry to tell you the truth, but it's only a chicken that is being burnt, right?

Oh no need for translation, I understand it quite well, palikari:)

albanian chicken like on your flag

Skerdilaid
02-24-2014, 04:29 AM
albanian chicken like on your flag

Sure thing, palikari:)

justme
02-24-2014, 07:39 AM
Religion doesn't play on genetics, just because someone is a Muslim doesn't make the non European or less European then the others, remember that Christianity isn't a European religion either.

you like it?

The problem with that is that your not even macedonian...

Stefan_Dusan
02-24-2014, 12:07 PM
We have a saying here, "Serbs knows how gain politically, with pussies" this quote couldn't be more appropriate if we go back in history.

It also applies very well for Albanians if we not only look at history but present time ;)