PDA

View Full Version : The War On Men: 10 Ways Masculinity is Under Attack

Dál Riata
02-23-2014, 08:24 PM
The War On Men: 10 Ways Masculinity is Under Attack (http://www.infowars.com/the-war-on-men-10-ways-masculinity-is-under-attack)

And why the elite – not women – are to blame

Men are facing a full frontal assault on their rights, health and culture like never before. The war on masculinity has never been so brutal – but it’s not a war being waged by women. The attack is coming directly from the top, as the establishment desperately attempts to emasculate and disempower men in order to force women to be more dependent on the state, thereby enabling more power to be centralized and aiding the growth of big government.

Here are ten ways in which the state has declared war on men and masculinity;

1) Falling Fertility

Sperm counts amongst men have significantly decreased over the last half century and particularly over the last 25 years. In some European countries, sperm counts have dropped by as much as a third since 1989. Part of the fall can be explained by exposure to pesticides, endocrine-disrupting chemicals like Bisphenol A, and the many other artificial horrors that increasingly pervade our water and food supply. Many have made the connection between falling sperm counts and the open calls by innumerable elitists to drastically reduce world population by as much as 95%. Research shows that underpopulation, not overpopulation, will be the major demographic crisis of the 21st century as a result of humans failing to achieve the replacement rate of 2.1 children.

2) Chemical Warfare “Feminizing” Boys

Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics, is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone and causing genital abnormalities, according to scientists. “Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in “rougher” games like playfighting,” according to a BBC News report. According to Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM Trust, phthalates are a true “gender-bender” because they lead to a reduction in “male behavior”.

3) Degradation of Positive Masculine Role Models

Whereas 50 years ago, advertising, Hollywood and television was filled with examples of positive masculine role models that young men could look up to, today’s entertainment industry routinely portrays men as clueless and bumbling oafs at best (think Homer Simpson, Everybody Loves Raymond, Married With Children) or at worst as aggressive sexual predators. Since advertising is primarily aimed at women, men in commercials are also now routinely depicted as either being emasculated losers or stupefied morons. Young men consuming this content grow up thinking that it is acceptable and even encouraged to aspire to these character traits. In doing so, they are robbed of their natural masculinity and find it extremely difficult to attract well-rounded women, who are rightly disgusted by such behavior. The entertainment industry is largely controlled by men, again underscoring the fact that this assault is a top down trend that has little or nothing to do with the gender war.

4) Metrosexual Malaise

Second wave feminism was a creation of the establishment itself and at its core has little whatsoever to do with genuine concern about women’s rights. Radical feminism deliberately confuses gender roles and makes young men apprehensive about exercising their masculinity for fear of being seen as overbearing or aggressive towards women. This has contributed to an entire generation of “metrosexual” men who are promiscuous, unwilling to commit to a relationship and unable to fulfil a women’s basic needs for healthy companionship, destabilizing society and making it more difficult for women to find suitable long term partners with whom to have children.

5) Cultural Marxism

Establishment-controlled second wave feminism also advances the doctrine of cultural marxism, which claims that oppression emerges from patriarchal society and culture, and not the state. Governments love cultural marxism because it absolves them of blame. The true source of all oppression has always been the state, but by blaming it on men or western culture in general (which is primarily shaped by men), the state hides its own responsibility.

6) The ‘Men are Paid More’ Myth

The establishment promulgates the myth that men are paid more than women because of discrimination, feeding into feminist doctrines about patriarchal systems oppressing women in the workplace. In reality, the “wage gap” of around 19 per cent between the two sexes in the United States is explained by a number of reasons that have nothing to do with discrimination, including the fact that men work more hours and men seek less desirable jobs that pay higher. As a result, men account for 93% of workplace deaths despite being only 54% of the workforce. 94% of workplace suicides every year are also men. The establishment buries these shockingly high male workplace fatality figures because they completely contradict the myth that the jobs market discriminates against women.

7) The “Privilege” Trap

Statists, collectivists and their mouthpieces in the media and the establishment claim that western men (in particular white men) cannot express a valid opinion on any issue related in any way to a “minority” (such as feminism or immigration) because they have “privilege”. The “privilege” talking point is a stunt through which liberals and feminists attempt to shut down free speech. In essence they are asserting the ludicrous notion that a man’s viewpoint has no value because of the color of his skin, his gender or his country of origin. This is an inherently racist position, yet it is routinely used by leftists to shout down their ideological adversaries and silence male voices.

8) The Legal System Discriminates Against Men

In both divorce and child custody proceedings, it is widely acknowledged that courts heavily favor women and discriminate against men. Men are routinely hit with onerous alimony payments even if women are capable of working and earning a good paycheck. Men only receive custody of their children in around 10 per cent of divorce cases in the United States. The ironic thing about this system is that it has primarily been instituted by other men, emphasizing again how the war on men is being waged not by women, but by the primarily male-dominated establishment itself.

9) Masculinity as a Dirty Word

Dissident feminist Camille Paglia recently wrote a Wall Street Journal piece in which she warned, “What you’re seeing is how a civilization commits suicide.” Paglia was referring to how the emancipation of masculine virtues by the establishment threatens to create massive destabilization in society due to less and less men being able to fill traditionally “masculine” roles in the jobs market. Paglia points to schools cutting recess, the effort to deny the biological distinctions between men and women, and the left’s characterization of controversial opinions as “hate speech” as examples of how masculinity is being deliberately eroded. “Masculinity is just becoming something that is imitated from the movies. There’s nothing left. There’s no room for anything manly right now,” warns Paglia, adding that young men have, “no models of manhood.”

10) Domestic Abuse Against Men

Whereas women have numerous safety nets to turn to if they become victims of domestic abuse, men have virtually none, despite the fact that domestic abuse against men is a huge and growing problem. In the UK for example, 44 per cent of domestic abuse victims are male, while more married men suffer abuse at the hands of their spouse than married women. While domestic abuse against women is constantly highlighted by the mass media, domestic abuse against men is a complete non-issue.

Conclusion

A totalitarian society can only survive if the male population has been gelded, emasculated and disenfranchised. With this natural bulwark against tyranny removed, the elite can centralize power and pursue collectivist tyranny unopposed. This is why men and masculinity are under assault on every level – and why both men and women should join forces to fight back against this common enemy.

The War On Men: 10 Ways Masculinity is Under Attack (http://www.infowars.com/the-war-on-men-10-ways-masculinity-is-under-attack)

LightHouse89
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM
the war against Caucasian males. it isn't that popular in America but the same cannot be said in Sweden.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Plastics.

The younger generation...or technically now there are TWO generations younger than me I guess, do seem more feminized. I don't think it's only cultural reasons, especially not when you look at japanese femboys who have gone from some of most extreme to some of most extremely feminine.

Sadly this also affects politics because women have too much of the "let's just be nice to everyone and why do we even have borders" crap built into their brains.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042126_bottled_water_endocrine_disruptors_chemical _contamination.html

Most of these contaminants don't go away for loooong time. So in 50 years we will have 10 times and much, and 500 years 100 times as much. Reality is we need to stop using plastic and go back to glass, sterilize 3/4 of the population. Otherwise world is doomed. The world is way overstrained already, and idiots in europe and EU don't care about anything but making a few bucks off importing more immigrants. Very shortly middle east will be absolutely unable to support its billion+ population, and they are going to pour anywhere that will take them and that will end europe.

portusaus
02-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Also dairy and soy consumption, they tend to be in most mainstream products. Especially the nasty commercial candies and "snacks" that children are encouraged to consume.

It is very advisable to get a water filter and refrain from consuming anything except real food. Dairy is not people food, and males should not consume any soy or flaxseed.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Also dairy and soy consumption, they tend to be in most mainstream products. Especially the nasty commercial candies and "snacks" that children are encouraged to consume.

It is very advisable to get a water filter and refrain from consuming anything except real food. Dairy is not people food, and males should not consume any soy or flaxseed.

Dairy is great food, very healthy. Even butter is very healthy. A hundred times more so than any kind of margarine, which is the worst thing to put in your body.

Soy is not, though, especially since most of it is genetically engineered now. Nor is any kind of 'vegetable oil' which is all genetically engineereed crap too.

Fire Haired
02-23-2014, 09:53 PM
I think the extreme anti-bullying movements are connected. Any form of roughness even in some sports is put down. That's why dodge ball is banned from so many schools and there are many other feminized rules. Many older teachers and older people I know are annoyed by the anti-bullying stuff and say that when they were kids people just dealed with it and it was apart of childhood-school and will never dis appear. In no way does this mean all people today are much much more feminium, a great example of this is inner city culture which is very masculine. I do agree that there are extreme anti-masculine movements that are mainly supported by the far left and connected with Marxism. The push for homosexuality being a part of our society is also connected.

RussiaPrussia
02-23-2014, 10:02 PM
the biggest treat to men is other men not women. How often times you see men kill other men for a women and other shit doing for females.

Acquisitor
02-23-2014, 10:04 PM
the biggest treat to men is other men not women. How often times you see men kill other men for a women and other shit doing for females.

:rolleyes:

LightHouse89
02-23-2014, 10:05 PM

no its why democracy should be erased. Fascism was a traditional, masculine society. Democracy is cuckoldry.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Fascism towards foreigners, liberalism towards insiders.

These days we have exact opposite. Giant war on majority, allied with every forein cult or business that wants to join.

RussiaPrussia
02-23-2014, 11:25 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mOhmXDz3Jw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqpmEnR_u1c

Fire Haired
02-23-2014, 11:43 PM

Fighting over a female usually doesn't result in death. Besides if there is competition its just apart of nature most male animals have even more extreme competition for females than human males.

Fortis in Arduis
02-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Related introduction thread and discussion here:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?114064-Am-I-the-only-sane-man-left

My observation would be that often the most bellicose and masculine of ethno-cultures have a conjugal matriarchal tradition.

Mainstream feminism is hardly that. It constitutes, at least in part, a weakening of femininity and masculinity.

The horrifying omnipresence of chemical oestrogen-mimics is another matter, and, one would imagine, part of a bigger picture.

LightHouse89
02-24-2014, 12:15 AM
Fighting over a female usually doesn't result in death. Besides if there is competition its just apart of nature most male animals have even more extreme competition for females than human males.

it shows the women the victor is superior and a better mate who would look after her and her children.

CordedWhelp
02-24-2014, 12:21 AM
I read this article a few days ago. It's good to see something dealing with this very true subject matter which is able to see the forest from the trees- it's not "arrg, women!"...for here the average feminist woman is just as brainwashed and guilty as the men who will participate.

Jackson
02-24-2014, 12:40 AM
I guess i'm alright, did a lot of playing with guns and swords and play fighting as a kid. :D Occasionally some real fighting.

I generally don't come across as a lad at all though, because i'm extremely relaxed, and also introverted.

There are a lot of genuinely puffy straight men about though, ah well.

Fire Haired
02-24-2014, 12:44 AM
no its why democracy should be erased. Fascism was a traditional, masculine society. Democracy is cuckoldry.

Mussolini and Hitler did great, so yeah we should be fascist.

Fire Haired
02-24-2014, 12:47 AM
I guess i'm alright, did a lot of playing with guns and swords and play fighting as a kid. :D Occasionally some real fighting.

I generally don't come across as a lad at all though, because i'm extremely relaxed, and also introverted.

There are a lot of genuinely puffy straight men about though, ah well.

If being straight nowadays is a sign of masculinity not normality our society really has been feminized.

Amud
02-24-2014, 01:11 AM
I'm a lot more worried about the environmental chemicals than I am about the lack of male role models. They have to be the reason why I'm a 20-year-old man who can't grow a beard or bench 135 lbs. My parents always fed me soy products, and look what they got. No way is this my natural form. As these environmental influences cause each generation to become more feminized, they in turn create a culture that is increasingly feminized as well. Even without masculine role models, some kids are still going to be masculine: those that naturally have high testosterone levels. Our changing environmental conditions, like a sieve, are gradually causing this segment to dwindle.

Jackson
02-24-2014, 01:11 AM
If being straight nowadays is a sign of masculinity not normality our society really has been feminized.

Well it's not as clear cut, sometimes you get some pretty masculine homosexuals as well. I guess what i mean is that there are more camp, straight people around, and less of the traditional manly men sort. But overall these people constitute a minority i'm pretty sure.

But yeah it's true, i think it's part and parcel of the weakening of gender as a division. It's not something i approve of but i don't really have any strong dislike for gay people in general. Only the predatory ones. :P

I think division of labour is a sensible thing, especially when males and females can be quite different in the way they act and think. I don't want an absolutely rigid gender system, but i think the divide is too strong now - I mean it's got to be something of an advantage having a decidedly male and decidedly female perspective on any given circumstance. I mean i know most of the women I've met are not very good at directions and map reading by comparison to the men. Ultimately it's part of a spectrum, and the male and female brain are not absolutely discrete as such, but extreme ends of a broader spectrum. I mean i know with skeletal remains sometimes it's not possible to decidedly say whether an individual is male or individual, because some males have a more feminine skeletal structure and vice versa, must be similar with the brain. However general trends and associations can still be relied upon, although there should be a good amount of flexibility too. I have no doubt in my mind there are some uncannily skilled female engineers and scientists out there, but they are less common for their gender.

I just think if we break down barriers between things like gender, we are losing something valuable rather than gaining anything more valuable than a vague sense of fairness, which doesn't stand up to logical scrutiny.

Incal
02-24-2014, 01:37 AM
Seems men will disappear in the Western world. Good thing we don't stand that shit in Latin America.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-24-2014, 01:51 AM
I'm a lot more worried about the environmental chemicals than I am about the lack of male role models. They have to be the reason why I'm a 20-year-old man who can't grow a beard or bench 135 lbs. My parents always fed me soy products, and look what they got. No way is this my natural form. As these environmental influences cause each generation to become more feminized, they in turn create a culture that is increasingly feminized as well. Even without masculine role models, some kids are still going to be masculine: those that naturally have high testosterone levels. Our changing environmental conditions, like a sieve, are gradually causing this segment to dwindle.

Man, I feel so sorry for you. I am sure this is nothing to do with 'role models'. I don't think they have that huge an effect anyway. There's a palpable difference, and it's worse the more of a 'modern' environment the young guys grow up in.

Amud
02-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Man, I feel so sorry for you. I am sure this is nothing to do with 'role models'. I don't think they have that huge an effect anyway. There's a palpable difference, and it's worse the more of a 'modern' environment the young guys grow up in.

I think it is important to distinguish between types of masculinity, of course. Kids that are more masculine today aren't comparable to a 1950's patriarch or a rugged American pioneer. It's more about "swag culture" now. That might be just as effective (or more so) when it comes to spreading one's genes, but it's definitely not good for creating a world that a reasonable person would want to live in. Role models can help to channel masculinity in a positive way, but I don't think they will do much to create or destroy the masculinity itself, which is more down to testosterone levels. I agree that the emphasis on nurture in modern academia and mainstream discourse is far too great. I got into a few arguments with my psychology teacher last year about that. Genetics are the most important factor, unless they are unnaturally altered by chemicals. As a gracile, leptomorphic person, I don't think I would ever naturally be a good powerlifter or have a lumberjack beard, but I am convinced that the environment has made things much worse.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-24-2014, 07:57 AM
I think it is important to distinguish between types of masculinity, of course. Kids that are more masculine today aren't comparable to a 1950's patriarch or a rugged American pioneer. It's more about "swag culture" now. That might be just as effective (or more so) when it comes to spreading one's genes, but it's definitely not good for creating a world that a reasonable person would want to live in. Role models can help to channel masculinity in a positive way, but I don't think they will do much to create or destroy the masculinity itself, which is more down to testosterone levels. I agree that the emphasis on nurture in modern academia and mainstream discourse is far too great. I got into a few arguments with my psychology teacher last year about that. Genetics are the most important factor, unless they are unnaturally altered by chemicals. As a gracile, leptomorphic person, I don't think I would ever naturally be a good powerlifter or have a lumberjack beard, but I am convinced that the environment has made things much worse.

There's nothing manly about thugs, they talk big but are always cowards when they are alone.

Fortis in Arduis
02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Amud, I do not wish to impugn, but have you seen your doctor about your concerns? The litmus test would be your fertility; if that is ok, then there nothing real to worry about.

Empecinado
02-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Speech of the admiral Carrero Blanco some weeks before being murdered by CIA in 1973:

The subversive war is to weaken the targeted countries through morally annihilating the man element ... the man is destroyed in his religious sentiments, his patriotism, his sense of duty and honor, if it's killed the respect for tradition and of being a carrier of eternal values​​, he becomes a small astray beast who only wants to satisfy his material desires and if he is, moreover, also physically ruined with drugs and vices it will be very easy to become a slave to serve the elites.

http://www.abc.es/Media/201106/02/egido--644x362.jpg

Unome
02-24-2014, 03:06 PM
It depends on how sexually valuable the female is. A high-value female (10/10 beauty + virgin) occasionally will provoke males fatal violence. Fathers and brothers are willing to defend the women of their family using violence. Males without mates also becoming willing to sacrifice themselves for the chance at mating, over time.

It depends on the females & males involved. Weaker males tend to quickly back away and retreat. Stronger males (those who excel in violence & force) acquire a monopoly over the most beautiful women in society.

Also most the "normal murders" you read about, across the world, usually involve a love-triangle (2 males fighting over 1 female). On rarer occasions, sometimes 2 females will fight over 1 male. But these rarely are as violent as male competition. And females tend to get away with murder much more often than males.

Albion
02-24-2014, 03:16 PM

Maybe you should eat testosterone-promoting foods, Tribulus and Maca are available as tablets.

zhaoyun
02-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Most modern, well educated, wealthy societies tends towards emasculation.

Hierarchalist
02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
the war against Caucasian males. it isn't that popular in America but the same cannot be said in Sweden.

Bingo.... Yes, This is a war against the European male. This is a war on masculinity...

This is a Cold War where Genes participate as the foundations, but they are fought over the hearts and minds of populations, and resources, territories, females, are all collateral gains and/or losses. Like all cold wars this one will also have sudden hot-spots, where it momentarily spills over into genetic battles over resources, geographic territories.

This war is fought primarily using ideas, concepts, words.
The battlefields are on T.V., in the movies, on the pop-charts, in newspapers and magazines.
Weapons are not used. The only ones used are repetition, emotional manipulation, Pavlovian training, self-censorship, shame.

A war unlike any other..

Albion
02-24-2014, 03:36 PM
There's nothing manly about thugs, they talk big but are always cowards when they are alone.

Yeah, here some Chav will pick a fight with you and then bring along all his mates to back him up in what should be a one on one fight. Really..... tough. :picard1:

LightHouse89
02-24-2014, 04:09 PM

Yes the Jersey Shore swag culture or black hip hop America.....its a disgrace. As for being gracile...just eat alto of protein and pump iron you will get bigger.

LightHouse89
02-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Mussolini and Hitler did great, so yeah we should be fascist.

Well in the begining yes but they pissed too many people off. The Spanish dictator was smarter in my opinion.

LightHouse89
02-24-2014, 04:15 PM
What he said describes western man entirely. This is what I see when I drive by on my way home from work, night clubs filled with drunkark degenerates dancing to hip hop music. Its such a shame to see the world at its worst. Well things get worse before they get better.

Dál Riata
02-24-2014, 06:51 PM
Bingo.... Yes, This is a war against the European male. This is a war on masculinity...

This is a Cold War where Genes participate as the foundations, but they are fought over the hearts and minds of populations, and resources, territories, females, are all collateral gains and/or losses. Like all cold wars this one will also have sudden hot-spots, where it momentarily spills over into genetic battles over resources, geographic territories.

This war is fought primarily using ideas, concepts, words.
The battlefields are on T.V., in the movies, on the pop-charts, in newspapers and magazines.
Weapons are not used. The only ones used are repetition, emotional manipulation, Pavlovian training, self-censorship, shame.

A war unlike any other..

I gave up watching TV a while back. Don't need it when I have the internet. Instead of consuming trashy entertainment and fictional BS with an agenda (gays and single women are always smart, witty, etc. straight men are either hedonistic little boys who never grow up or they're stupid, evil, etc. and married women are always abused or neglected by their husbands), I can spend time on sites like this or read scientific papers online. Same with most movies except for a small number of intelligent or positive type films. Pop music is vile. Just look at what Madonna/Lady Gaga/Katy Perry/Miley Cyrus is selling to young girls. I listen to Wagner, folk music and Heavy Metal.

CordedWhelp
02-24-2014, 07:09 PM
I gave up watching TV a while back. Don't need it when I have the internet. Instead of consuming trashy entertainment and fictional BS with an agenda (gays and single women are always smart, witty, etc. straight men are either hedonistic little boys who never grow up or they're stupid, evil, etc. and married women are always abused or neglected by their husbands), I can spend time on sites like this or read scientific papers online. Same with most movies except for a small number of intelligent or positive type films. Pop music is vile. Just look at what Madonna/Lady Gaga/Katy Perry/Miley Cyrus is selling to young girls. I listen to Wagner, folk music and Heavy Metal.

Very spot-on.

Majority of people are easier to program emotionally via repetitive associations than others. You mentioned the way certain demographics are depicted- straight men, single women, gay men, etc. People are very impressionable and apply these media associations falsely to reflect the real world...until, of course, the real world reflects the propaganda. Notice the huge increase in terms like "alternative families" or "modern families"- and the programming to make it seem like "shit's changing so you might as well change with it- or look sketchy and backwards"). The deception is thorough to the point where it makes folks question aspects of themselves and make them convinced that they've just been 'repressed' all along. I recently was watching something about these advocates for polyamorous lifestyles claim that monogamous folk are being less than honest with themselves on some level. There's this theme that these "alternative lifestyles" are somehow more honest and even transcendant. And why wouldn't that be the tactic they'd use? Easier to convince folks to change their lifestyle by making them feel inferior or lacking, rather than implying it's a genuine change.

What you have now are legions of urban 18-40 somethings raised as pseudo-intellectuals who are uber-convinced of their beliefs due entirely to emotional programming. Watch this video of a young pro-choice advocate being questioned about her reasons and beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sTjJ-3NdwE

It is evident that this student does not even grasp very well what she is talking about logically. Evidence of the emotional programming. Her responses are seated almost entirely in popular phrases and anecdotal hearsay.

I might seem like I'm ranting on other topics here, but when one begins exploring these dynamics, it is realized how fluidly it flows into other aspects of the deception. And hey, good to plant seeds...

Sikeliot
02-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Feminists I know don't want to make femininity prized over masculinity, they seem to want to obliterate the idea of gender altogether, as a "social construct" by claiming either it doesn't exist, or that there are an unlimited number of genders.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-24-2014, 07:18 PM
Feminists I know don't want to make femininity prized over masculinity, they seem to want to obliterate the idea of gender altogether, as a "social construct" by claiming either it doesn't exist, or that there are an unlimited number of genders.

But it's not really a social construct any more than you chose to be gay.

Kastrioti1443
02-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Real men:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JqolLUa4KVA/Tw6dwpwibfI/AAAAAAAABNU/d9TLc-LEvUo/s640/2j5au50.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/efkifm.jpg
http://home.online.no/~bmatos/artimages/Albanian_Warrior_from_the_south_part_of_Albania.jp g
http://tefik-demaj-hetem-hajrullahu.com/foto/pics/postcards/guerrier.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PjiupYKzZag/TRXJGZdr1rI/AAAAAAAABDQ/XO99_7zAgcA/s1600/shoshitja+i+nje+mosmarrveshje.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2v2a4n7.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/smf0xl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/dls007.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/262tmhi.jpg
http://www.albanianwallpaper.com/wallpapers/hero_skenderbeu-1600x1200.jpg

Methusalem
02-24-2014, 07:23 PM
Poor Westerners. That's the side-effect of being 'civilized and modern'. :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
02-24-2014, 07:26 PM
Speech of the admiral Carrero Blanco some weeks before being murdered by CIA in 1973:

The subversive war is to weaken the targeted countries through morally annihilating the man element ... the man is destroyed in his religious sentiments, his patriotism, his sense of duty and honor, if it's killed the respect for tradition and of being a carrier of eternal values​​, he becomes a small astray beast who only wants to satisfy his material desires and if he is, moreover, also physically ruined with drugs and vices it will be very easy to become a slave to serve the elites.

http://www.abc.es/Media/201106/02/egido--644x362.jpg

Any reason why CIA killed him? Great speech btw!

Dál Riata
02-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Very spot-on.

Majority of people are easier to program emotionally via repetitive associations than others. You mentioned the way certain demographics are depicted- straight men, single women, gay men, etc. People are very impressionable and apply these media associations falsely to reflect the real world...until, of course, the real world reflects the propaganda. Notice the huge increase in terms like "alternative families" or "modern families"- and the programming to make it seem like "shit's changing so you might as well change with it- or look sketchy and backwards"). The deception is thorough to the point where it makes folks question aspects of themselves and make them convinced that they've just been 'repressed' all along. I recently was watching something about these advocates for polyamorous lifestyles claim that monogamous folk are being less than honest with themselves on some level. There's this theme that these "alternative lifestyles" are somehow more honest and even transcendant. And why wouldn't that be the tactic they'd use? Easier to convince folks to change their lifestyle by making them feel inferior or lacking, rather than implying it's a genuine change.

What you have now are legions of urban 18-40 somethings raised as pseudo-intellectuals who are uber-convinced of their beliefs due entirely to emotional programming. Watch this video of a young pro-choice advocate being questioned about her reasons and beliefs.

It is evident that this student does not even grasp very well what she is talking about logically. Evidence of the emotional programming. Her responses are seated almost entirely in popular phrases and anecdotal hearsay.

I might seem like I'm ranting on other topics here, but when one begins exploring these dynamics, it is realized how fluidly it flows into other aspects of the deception. And hey, good to plant seeds...

Exactly. We can see the way children stare at a TV screen like they're hypnotised. Its like a religious cult. When almost everything in entertainment whether its TV (especially comedy), movies, pop music, newspapers, and even fictional novels, the basic agenda is to encourage hedonism and self-destructive behaviours such as 'alternative lifestyles' and portraying normal families and religious people as Nazis or morons. That student could only think of 'her right' to murder her own child. She couldn't even understand the analogy of a man's 'right' to murder someone else. She had simply swallowed the liberal view that a 'fetus' (which is just a baby in the womb) is not alive and its the selfish adult's right to hedonistic lifestyle choices that is paramount.

Empecinado
02-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Any reason why CIA killed him? Great speech btw!

Mainly because he was going to develop a nuclear arsenal and was against integration into NATO.

Fire Haired
02-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Most modern, well educated, wealthy societies tends towards emasculation.

It is interesting you say that because Juiles Ceasar wrote that the Gauls used to be a very war like nation but were softened by civilization. He also said the ones farthest away from civilization like Belgie were the best fighters. Many people have the same assumption today, primitive is more masculine, which means there is probably some truth to it. Why are wealth, civilization, and intelligence oftenly not seen as masculine?

Dál Riata
02-24-2014, 10:06 PM
It is interesting you say that because Juiles Ceasar wrote that the Gauls used to be a very war like nation but were softened by civilization. He also said the ones farthest away from civilization like Belgie were the best fighters. Many people have the same assumption today, primitive is more masculine, which means there is probably some truth to it. Why are wealth, civilization, and intelligence oftenly not seen as masculine?

I think that civilization results in liberals and self-destructive attitudes and lifestyles surviving and spreading instead of being weeded out as they naturally would be by harsh conditions in more primitive societies.

Fortis in Arduis
03-27-2014, 09:34 PM

When you and others imply that fascism is undemocratic, I take exception.

Francisco Franco's quasi-fascist Falange in Spain promoted the concept, but named it "organic democracy" that was based upon national plebiscites issued from the Spanish government to the Spanish people.

In the fascist and quasi-fascist regimes that governed Italy, Romania, and Spain from the 1920s to the 1970s, authoritarian democracy was promoted as an alternative to liberal democracy, multi-party based democracy was dismantled and replaced by corporatist representation of state-sanctioned corporate groups that would unite people into interest groups to address the state that would act in the interest of the general will of the nation and thus exercise an orderly form of popular rule.

In fact, it is liberal democracy that is less democratic:

In contrast, fascists denounced liberal democracy for not being a true democracy but in fact being un-democratic because from the fascist perspective, elections and parliaments are unable to represent the interests of the nation because it lumps together individuals who have little in common into geographical districts to vote for an array of parties to represent them that results in little unanimity in terms of interests, projects, or intentions, and that liberal democracy's multi-party elections merely serve as a means to legitimize elite rule without addressing the interests of the general will of the nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_democracy

Fascism towards foreigners, liberalism towards insiders.

These days we have exact opposite. Giant war on majority, allied with every forein cult or business that wants to join.

These terms do not appear to have been employed with meaning.

Óttar
03-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I see how there is "male privilege" on the lower end of the economic spectrum in poor and working class locales, but this is tied to economics. Money is the determining factor in this situation. I can accept "White privilege" and "wealth/class privilege" much more easily than I can the idea of "male privilege" per se. Once you ascend the economic ladder to middle-class and upper-class, "male privilege" disappears.

There is no way that those girls walking around downtown with their Northface jackets, Ugg boots, and yoga pants while slurping down Starbucks coffee are in any way oppressed.

Linebacker
05-05-2014, 08:09 PM
A lot of men today are character lacking physical weaklings.Thank gods I ain't one of them.I had great role models and great trainers.

ProN00b
05-07-2014, 09:49 PM
I think the extreme anti-bullying movements are connected. Any form of roughness even in some sports is put down. That's why dodge ball is banned from so many schools and there are many other feminized rules. Many older teachers and older people I know are annoyed by the anti-bullying stuff and say that when they were kids people just dealed with it and it was apart of childhood-school and will never dis appear. In no way does this mean all people today are much much more feminium, a great example of this is inner city culture which is very masculine. I do agree that there are extreme anti-masculine movements that are mainly supported by the far left and connected with Marxism. The push for homosexuality being a part of our society is also connected.

This thread is sick. You actually said you directly support bullying? Wtf? You nuts? I doubt you would talk same way if your classmates bullied you. I mean most of you're spoiled brats from first world countries crying over modern liberal-democratic western society on internet forums, all just because Justin Bieber gets lot of hot chicks unlike you who drink proteins everyday. I'd like to see you live in Somalia just for one day.

Gender roles are socio-religious construct, but who cares? It'd be better for all of us if everyone would mind his own business instead of judging choices of other people.

ProN00b
05-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Masculinity doesn't exist, it's social construct.

1stLightHorse
05-08-2014, 12:09 AM

What?

http://themoosemethod.com/wp-content/uploads/Silverback_gorilla.jpg

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 12:15 AM
The CIA killed Carrero Blanco, not ETA :rolleyes:

You people need perspective and lives.

1stLightHorse
05-08-2014, 12:15 AM

Yes, soy is filth. It's found in almost every packaged food though. Chocolate contains Soy emulsifier, cookies, bread, biscuits, almost everything you can imagine. It's not just in the obvious soy products such as tofu, soybeans, soy sauce, etc.

armenianbodyhair
05-08-2014, 02:17 AM

yogurt is very good for you.

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:18 AM

He's probably just lactose intolerant.

Albion
05-08-2014, 03:28 AM

You're a social construct.

armenianbodyhair
05-08-2014, 05:36 AM
He's probably just lactose intolerant.

All people were until genetic mutation allowed us to get an enzyme to process it, maybe that's what he means...but its still not a good argument, life is never done evolving...that's part of what makes us alive.

Fear Fiain
05-08-2014, 08:39 AM
high in iodine too, important for us in cali... fukushima radiation is minimal, but constant. :/ nom dat yogurt and seaweed. unless you want cancer

Fear Fiain
05-08-2014, 08:40 AM
All people were until genetic mutation allowed us to get an enzyme to process it, maybe that's what he means...but its still not a good argument, life is never done evolving...that's part of what makes us alive.

william pierce reffered to the ongoing evolution of the white race as "gods greatest experiment."

Fear Fiain
05-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Yes, soy is filth. It's found in almost every packaged food though. Chocolate contains Soy emulsifier, cookies, bread, biscuits, almost everything you can imagine. It's not just in the obvious soy products such as tofu, soybeans, soy sauce, etc.

the obvious ones are the safe ones. especially since japs don't lick Monsanto's asshole. edamame, soy sauce, served with miso and tofu won't give you manboobs as quick as one veggie burger

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 11:16 AM

Once upon a time we couldn't eat meat either. Milk is very good for you and we certainly need to consume it as children so I suspect Portu is just intolerant.

Empecinado
05-08-2014, 02:02 PM
The CIA killed Carrero Blanco, not ETA :rolleyes:

You people need perspective and lives.

ETA was the proxy used by the CIA to kill him, there are a lot of evidences and testimonies about that and within the political circles is a well known fact.

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:04 PM
ETA was the proxy used by the CIA to kill him, there are a lot of evidences and testimonies about that and within the political circles is a well known fact.

It isn't well known, and it isn't a fact.

Like the CIA would kill an anti-communist.

Empecinado
05-08-2014, 02:22 PM
It isn't well known, and it isn't a fact.

Maybe isn't well know abroad, but not here. It even appeared in a TV serie about his murdering and is accepted even within the Communist circles.

Like the CIA would kill an anti-communist.

It's obvious that you don't know him, nor Spanish exterior policy nor how Realpolitik works.
He was a very pragmatic person and he wanted to distantiate from USA, was opposed to the NATO, was developing nuclear weapons (with uranium purchased to one USSR company) and had good relationships with USA enemies like Cuba and the Arab Nationalist regimes. He was considered to be a great threat to the USA interests. When he was murdered, the Soviet news agencies announced his death telling "the CIA has killed a Spanish Nationalist politician that refuses to join NATO and blindly follow orders from Washington".

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Maybe isn't well know abroad, but not here. It even appeared in a TV serie about his murdering and is accepted even within the Communist circles.

It's obvious that you don't know him, nor Spanish exterior policy nor how Realpolitik works.
He was a very pragmatic person and he wanted to distantiate from USA, was opposed to the NATO, was developing nuclear weapons (with uranium purchased to one USSR company) and had good relationships with USA enemies like Cuba and the Arab Nationalist regimes. He was considered to be a great threat to the USA interests. When he was murdered, the Soviet news agencies announced his death telling "the CIA has killed a Spanish Nationalist politician that refuses to join NATO and blindly follow orders from Washington".

Well if the Soviets said it, it must be true.

Excuse me whilst I ignore your unsubstantiated accusations.

Gauthier
05-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Interestingly enough Latin American countries don't suffer from this so called ''war on men''. The roles are still very defined. The contrary takes place in many European countries and the United States.

Neanderthal
05-08-2014, 02:38 PM

You say that because you do not possess it. ;) Video game boy.

Empecinado
05-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Well if the Soviets said it, it must be true.

Excuse me whilst I ignore your unsubstantiated accusations.

You said "like the CIA would kill an anti-communist" and I showed you that he had not bad relationships with Communists (and I put how the Soviets did present the new as example of this).

It's funny how many of you Liberals who consider yourselves to be open minded and enlightened people blindy believe all the official versions, without investing any time to read, investigate, contrast and draw your own conclusions. To find out the truth you need to do all this, media and governments are not your friends neither work for your interest.

Neanderthal
05-08-2014, 02:45 PM

You're just young. I was the same at your age. My beard started to grow at 21 and still growing. 1 year ago I started to get chest hair (i'm 26.) I was also very weak and frail with a very slim frame, i'm very robust now at the point I probably have the widest shoulders and chest in the gym I assist even compared with muscular guys. I'm not that strong, tho, because I have thin wrists (ectomorphic tendencies.)

My point is just avoid feminizing foods, work out and in a couple years you will develop normally. Or if you are very concerned about this, check your testosterone levels, if you are low on them you might get prescription testosterone cycles and that will help you out.

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:45 PM
You said "like the CIA would kill an anti-communist" and I showed you that he had not bad relationships with Communists (and I put how the Soviets did present the new as example of this).

It's funny how many of you Liberals who consider yourselves to be open minded and enlightened people blindy believe all the official versions, without investing any time to read, investigate, contrast and draw your own conclusions. To find out the truth you need to do all this, media and governments are not your friends neither work for your interest.

Oh, sod off mate. You just believe anything that isn't official. Two sides of the same coin, except I'm probably a lot happier and content than you are.

Empecinado
05-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Oh, sod off mate. You just believe anything that isn't official.

False. I believe anything that has enough evidences to support it after drawing my own conclusions.

Two sides of the same coin, except I'm probably a lot happier and content than you are.

Because I live in the real world, not in a ivory tower like the average university Liberal.

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:55 PM
False. I believe anything that has enough evidences to support it after drawing my own conclusions.

Because I live in the real world, not in a ivory tower like the average university Liberal.

Believe what you want to believe, including that all 'liberals' are foolish sheep. I really, truly do not care.

Empecinado
05-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Believe what you want to believe, including that all 'liberals' are foolish sheep. I really, truly do not care.

I do :)

Longbowman
05-08-2014, 02:57 PM
I do :)

And you know what we think of you :)

A balance, then. Let us all continue in peace.

Mortimer
05-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Im worried about the chemicals in the food and the pestizides etc. pitty this thread will be another platform for racists, who hijack every topic for their interests of a racial war

dude
05-08-2014, 03:15 PM
They make school boys wear skirts, what is next, they will get rid of urinals are restrooms and force them to sit down to pee.

LightHouse89
05-08-2014, 03:46 PM

females are worth it though.

Aviator
05-08-2014, 03:47 PM

At the same time, take a look at Nazi Germany. In their prime, they were the wealthiest, most intelligent, and best fighting force the world had ever seen. All while emphasizing masculinity. Just an example that a civilization can have everything you mentioned and still be masculine.

LightHouse89
05-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Im worried about the chemicals in the food and the pestizides etc. pitty this thread will be another platform for racists, who hijack every topic for their interests of a racial war

What? LOL well I agree chemicals in food is bad. Thats why I eat alot of Kashi products..... :thumb001:

dude
05-08-2014, 03:48 PM
females are worth it though.
Too often. Does this include the cases when women manipulate men to commit crimes?

LightHouse89
At the same time, take a look at Nazi Germany. In their prime, they were the wealthiest, most intelligent, and best fighting force the world had ever seen. All while emphasizing masculinity. Just an example that a civilization can have everything you mentioned and still be masculine.

that is correct.

LightHouse89
Too often. Does this include the cases when women manipulate men to commit crimes?

they do ever read the MacBeth play? hahahaha women can be more twisted than men. they are much more creative and crafty thats why.

dude
05-08-2014, 03:51 PM
they do ever read the MacBeth play? hahahaha women can be more twisted than men. they are much more creative and crafty thats why.
Absolutely. Men are more straight forward, women are deceitful.

Albion
05-09-2014, 06:45 AM

If you don't like racism then don't post on a racialist forum, dumbkopf.

Mortimer
05-09-2014, 06:50 AM

it is not a racialist forum

Longbowman
05-09-2014, 11:21 AM

Racialist =/= racist.

Unome
05-09-2014, 02:52 PM
One of the "attacks against masculinity" is this crazy, insane idea that genders are "equal" and deserve "equal treatment".

No, wrong, incorrect.

Females have babies, males do not. Males have penises, females do not. Liberals overlook this "insignificant, minor" fact, to push the agenda of "human equality".

There is no reason whatsoever that bearing children should be comparable to otherwise not. Males and females have different functions. Treating these functions "the same" and "equal" is a disaster waiting to happen.

And it's happening: liberalism. Men and women are different, not the same, should not be treated "equal". For example: "Never hit a girl/woman". A double-standard, don't you support it? I do, I support the double-standards. Because they're not "double" at all. Life is not fair.

ProN00b
05-09-2014, 03:54 PM
You say that because you do not possess it. ;) Video game boy.

How cares if I not posses masculinity, as long as I posses high ELO :cool:

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:08 PM
How cares if I not posses masculinity, as long as I posses high ELO :cool:
I already asked you before(twice even I think) without a response, what's your rating noob?

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:16 PM
You're just young. I was the same at your age. My beard started to grow at 21 and still growing. 1 year ago I started to get chest hair (i'm 26.) I was also very weak and frail with a very slim frame, i'm very robust now at the point I probably have the widest shoulders and chest in the gym I assist even compared with muscular guys. I'm not that strong, tho, because I have thin wrists (ectomorphic tendencies.)

My point is just avoid feminizing foods, work out and in a couple years you will develop normally. Or if you are very concerned about this, check your testosterone levels, if you are low on them you might get prescription testosterone cycles and that will help you out.
Nice robustness story bro. Do you know your wrist measurements by any chance?

Neanderthal
05-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Nice robustness story bro. Do you know your wrist measurements by any chance?

Tell you what. I'm heading over my gf's house 4 the weekend. She has measure tape and everything. I'll send you shoulder breadth and wrist circumference by PM or Facebook later bro. I'm sure I can beat nihilist :cool:

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Tell you what. I'm heading over my gf's house 4 the weekend. She has measure tape and everything. I'll send you shoulder breadth and wrist circumference by PM or Facebook later bro. I'm sure I can beat nihilist :cool:
:cool: :thumb001:

Btw did you notice any changes in head robustness since you got 20 and on? I was curious about your wrist measurement because I also have some ectomorphic tendencies and am not too sure what is a small wrist or not. I just measured and it seems I am inbetween 7 and 8 inches. According to this I am "large" in the wrist department, even though I haven't really ever felt like it. Inb4 these are woman measurements for wrist size. :cry2

http://justchiconline.com/img/cms/WRIST-SIZING-CHART.jpg

http://blog.grayandsons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/NEWSIZE-CHART.jpg

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:38 PM
FUCK I JUST GOOGLED AND THESE ARE WOMAN'S MEASUREMENTS??????????? :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2

ProN00b
05-09-2014, 09:40 PM
I already asked you before(twice even I think) without a response, what's your rating noob?

I'm kidding about my ELO, I'm not even in bronze, I started playing League like something more than month ago. What's yours?

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm kidding about my ELO, I'm not even in bronze, I started playing League like something more than month ago. What's yours?
Hah, alright. I was Diamond 1/Challenger Season 3.

Neanderthal
05-09-2014, 09:43 PM
:cool: :thumb001:

Btw did you notice any changes in head robustness since you got 20 and on? I was curious about your wrist measurement because I also have some ectomorphic tendencies and am not too sure what is a small wrist or not. I just measured and it seems I am inbetween 7 and 8 inches. According to this I am "large" in the wrist department, even though I haven't really ever felt like it. Inb4 these are woman measurements for wrist size.

http://justchiconline.com/img/cms/WRIST-SIZING-CHART.jpg

http://blog.grayandsons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/NEWSIZE-CHART.jpg

I have no idea, most likely not. That if you mean head circumference and that. But yeah, I have become much more bony faced and roughed, tho, not really more robust.

This was me when I joined the forum:
http://i62.tinypic.com/95mql2.jpg
I weighed something like 67 kg back then :lol:

ProN00b
05-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Hah, alright. I was Diamond 1/Challenger Season 3.

Challenger, you kidding me? I didn't know there's pro players on this forum. I'd like if you could give few advices. How much heroes I should learn to play to be pro? From very start I just played heimerdinger and mastered him, now I'm trying to learn lissandra but I sucks at her.

Ultra
05-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I have no idea, most likely not. That if you mean head circumference and that. But yeah, I have become much more bony faced and roughed, tho, not really more robust.

This was me when I joined the forum:

I weighed something like 67 kg back then :lol:
Wow, from having seen your other pics I'd say there's quite a big difference from now and then. :eek: Very cool.

Ultra
05-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Challenger, you kidding me? I didn't know there's pro players on this forum. I'd like if you could give few advices. How much heroes I should learn to play to be pro? From very start I just played heimerdinger and mastered him, now I'm trying to learn lissandra but I sucks at her.
:lol:

I feel like you are a troll. But anyway, well, you only need to know a few heroes for each lane pretty much. A tip for acquiring elo is understanding that when you hit a plateau or simply can't win lots of games anymore you are simply too bad at the game to have more elo/league/division/LP and that elo hell doesn't really exist. Also NEVER PLAY LIKE A PUSSY!!! But use your brain and avoid bad fights of course. Also some champs are useless and you can never have a positive winrate with them, I can't even carry at gold with heroes like Mordekaiser because he's so useless. :/

Ultra
05-09-2014, 10:34 PM
FUCK I JUST GOOGLED AND THESE ARE WOMAN'S MEASUREMENTS??????????? :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2
Actually not. I just checked on a Bodybuilding forum and most guys are like 5.5-7 inches at most. Which makes mine "large" I guess. So then I can't complain about having small wrists at least.

ProN00b
05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
:lol:

I feel like you are a troll. But anyway, well, you only need to know a few heroes for each lane pretty much. A tip for acquiring elo is understanding that when you hit a plateau or simply can't win lots of games anymore you are simply too bad at the game to have more elo/league/division/LP and that elo hell doesn't really exist. Also NEVER PLAY LIKE A PUSSY!!! But use your brain and avoid bad fights of course. Also some champs are useless and you can never have a positive winrate with them, I can't even carry at gold with heroes like Mordekaiser because he's so useless. :/

I know how to play every lane except jungle, as I said before I started learning lissandra. Do you think she even worth of learning? To me it seems she's weak or maybe I don't know how to play her properly?

Manifest Destiny
05-10-2014, 05:47 PM

Actually, a lot of the stuff on that list is fairly common in America.