PDA

View Full Version : The presence of mongrel subhumans in ancient Dardania.

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 11:36 AM
I am quite concerned by the presence of mongrel subhumans immigrant settlers in the ancient lands of Dardania, inhabitated by ancient Illyrian population, they are over 12% of the population as I can see from some numbers, I am quite irritated by the presence of gypsies, turks, ashkalis and especially turko-vlachic-iranian serbs who claim this land is 'Kosovo' and it belongs to them...it's the duty of ancient Dardanites to throw these mongrels out forever and unite with your brothers here in Praevalitana.

This section should be named Dardania, not a mongrel name like Kosovo invented by barbaric asian slavs, don't you agree?

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Dardania!

Dardania!

Dardania!

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Come at me bi-racial failures, mongoloid shits from Russia, unibrow arabic greeks&other haters!

Dardania!

Ataman
02-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Touch the turkish minority in Kosova and it will be Cyprus 2.0.

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 02:56 PM

We'll see about that, Turks don't belong in Dardania!

Ataman
02-24-2014, 02:58 PM

Majority of Albos here themselve live in foreign countries. Those people don't harm anyone there.

RussiaPrussia
02-24-2014, 03:01 PM

and you dont belong to germany

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Majority of Albos here themselve live in foreign countries. Those people don't harm anyone there.

It's not about harming anyone or not, their presence there is really unnecessary, plus they can gain their Turkish citizenships and they can relocate there if we were able to get a certain deal with Turkey, their homeland.

and you dont belong to germany

Thankfully I live in my own country, now wouldn't you mind going back to Russia?

Cleitus
02-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Vella na duhet nje zgjidhje.

alb0zfinest
02-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Old habits die hard, ey excalibur?

Chieftain
02-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Old habits die hard, ey excalibur?

This is a response for the subhumans(especially the mongoloid russians) who talked bad about Dardania in the other thread.

Black Wolf
02-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Godamn Slavs...They will never learn.

Gjergj Dukagjini
03-17-2014, 04:18 PM

hhahahaha give me a break, you Oguz scoundrel! Where the hell is this ''Turkish'' minority in Kosova? The number of Turks has been insignificant during all the time, not only in Dardania but almost in all Balkans. Even when the Ottoman Empire was at its yore, the number of Turks was comparatively small centered mainly on Thrace. After Balkans wars, their number has shrunken greatly everywhere. Even if we take for granted the existence of Turks, they hardly are 10.000 persons. But the funny thing is that most of them who reckoned themselves as ''Turks'' were nothing but rich Albanian families which were traditionally part of the Ottoman administrate. They used to live mainly in urban centers, thus bolstering an urban identity which associated with 'Turks' (although the latter were gone since 1912).

I think you turks are too dumb to realise your consistent weakness displayed at times. Even the Kurdish rebels utterly routed your ''superb'' army headed by Sultan Erdogan. Do you even figure out your causalities while you waged war with brave Kurds? All the time i heard any news regarding Kurdistan, my mind automatically goes to the turkish causalities.

You little twat you're deceiving yourself if you think that Albanians are on pair with Greeks. No you little weasel, Albanians were and are the stoutest warriors of Balkans. If Turkey pursuit its stupid policy aiming at Ottoman revival, you will surely face the utter defeat on UNITED ALBANIA.

You Turks are a bunch of worthless dummies thinking you can extent your control upon Balkans. Turks were always the most incompetent on Ottoman Empire, all the distinguished personalities were non-Turks, even your noted father, Mustafa Qemal was of Albanian origin. You were not worth of a note as all European researchers had the utmost contempt for your ilk. When you step back you realize that most of the outstanding personalities which made modern Turkey were Albanian: even your standard language was created by Sami Frasheri, an albanian scholar. Having said that, if you see a man who has accomplishments in Turkey he probably has ARNAUT descent. Its kind of a natural law that Albanians have the ascendancy over Turkey.

Ataman
03-18-2014, 02:52 AM
hhahahaha give me a break, you Oguz scoundrel! Where the hell is this ''Turkish'' minority in Kosova? The number of Turks has been insignificant during all the time, not only in Dardania but almost in all Balkans. Even when the Ottoman Empire was at its yore, the number of Turks was comparatively small centered mainly on Thrace. After Balkans wars, their number has shrunken greatly everywhere. Even if we take for granted the existence of Turks, they hardly are 10.000 persons. But the funny thing is that most of them who reckoned themselves as ''Turks'' were nothing but rich Albanian families which were traditionally part of the Ottoman administrate. They used to live mainly in urban centers, thus bolstering an urban identity which associated with 'Turks' (although the latter were gone since 1912).

I think you turks are too dumb to realise your consistent weakness displayed at times. Even the Kurdish rebels utterly routed your ''superb'' army headed by Sultan Erdogan. Do you even figure out your causalities while you waged war with brave Kurds? All the time i heard any news regarding Kurdistan, my mind automatically goes to the turkish causalities.

You little twat you're deceiving yourself if you think that Albanians are on pair with Greeks. No you little weasel, Albanians were and are the stoutest warriors of Balkans. If Turkey pursuit its stupid policy aiming at Ottoman revival, you will surely face the utter defeat on UNITED ALBANIA.

You Turks are a bunch of worthless dummies thinking you can extent your control upon Balkans. Turks were always the most incompetent on Ottoman Empire, all the distinguished personalities were non-Turks, even your noted father, Mustafa Qemal was of Albanian origin. You were not worth of a note as all European researchers had the utmost contempt for your ilk. When you step back you realize that most of the outstanding personalities which made modern Turkey were Albanian: even your standard language was created by Sami Frasheri, an albanian scholar. Having said that, if you see a man who has accomplishments in Turkey he probably has ARNAUT descent. Its kind of a natural law that Albanians have the ascendancy over Turkey.

You piece of shit, learn about your own demographics before you spew this bullshit and keep believing in your BS. Why is Albanian not a wealthy great country if all sucessful Turks are in fact Albanians, it seems like an ethnic group filled with ubertalents.

legolasbozo
03-18-2014, 08:23 AM

We, Turks has an imperial background. A rich culture, multi ethnic society. The best part of our history is we grabbed and converted the most succeded ones. We had arnavut, bosniak, circassian rulers, brave serbian soldiers, we had venetian, french, brit, dutch merchants, armenian artisans, jew handicraftsman etc. İf your country crawling in a misery because of us, i m really sorry for you, we could be less selective thus there would be remain few people to rise your country, im really sorry to chose best ones and instead let it stay morons and imbessils like you to live in albania.