02-24-2014, 07:25 PM
watch the video before giving me thumbs down

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 01:14 PM
bumb

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
watch the video before giving me thumbs down

you should be given thumbs down on 95%+ of your posts.

also, the video you have posted is in Russian, you dont understand the video. So why the fuck are you posting it ?

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 01:19 PM

also, the video you have posted is in Russian, you dont understand the video. So why the fuck are you posting it ?

i understand russia better even without speaking a word russian than you traitor

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 01:20 PM

is the video right or is it right?

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 01:21 PM
i understand russia better even without speaking a word russian than you traitor

how am I a traitor ?

and don't bullshit yourself, I feel the vibe of the country quite well. And you don't. Your mind lives in a dream world of illusions which you have no idea about.

This topic is just another confirmation of your idiocy. You post a video which you don't understand, your don't understand a word from that video. Yet you use it as evidence of some kind.

You are disgrace. Complete utter useless disgrace.

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 01:25 PM
:cry fuck you rp, youre an asshole.

also there something called captions, modern technology ever heard of it ?

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 01:26 PM

you don't know, neither do I.

Yet you post something as "evidence" without understanding it.

this is the worst topic you have ever created, it shows completely how ignorant and shallow you are. It exposes you like nothing else.

Loki
02-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Cool video :thumb001:

Hercus Monte
02-25-2014, 03:38 PM
neither. it's not factual, it's fiction.
even the biggest putin fangirl will be able to tell it's a big farce.

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 04:53 PM
lol look at the thumbs downs, the western russian hater defense force strikes back, pathetic

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 04:56 PM
lol look at the thumbs downs, the western russian hater defense force strikes back, pathetic

and how does "hating russia" manifest itself in this topic ? ;)

Sarmatian
02-25-2014, 05:02 PM
neither. it's not factual, it's fiction.
even the biggest putin fangirl will be able to tell it's a big farce.

Actually it's less fictional than official news reports.

Presence of firearms among protesters is an obvious fact and contradicts claims of them being peaceful. At least part of protesters can be identified as armed terrorists. And that in turn fully justify use of deadly force by police.

However I'm yet to see official confirmation in regard of claim that police used firearms against peaceful unarmed people. All I have seen so far is some thugs shooting at someone, police shooting at someone and then some unarmed people getting shot. But who exactly shot these unarmed people is still an open question.

The last but not the least. In the end of the video Ukrainian politician openly accusing Turchinov, long time friend and 'right hand' of Timoshenko, in illegal distribution of firearms among protesters. It can be a surprise for some but it's actually make sense. Who won in the end? Timoshenko was released while being well known and officially sentenced criminal, Turchinov is now speaker of Ukrainian parliament and basically in charge of the country until presidential elections.

All this shit smells and smells really bad.

glass
02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
murikans sent georgians attack russian peacekeepers during summer games in China, now maidan insurgents initiated bloody conflict during last days of winter games in Sochi. Just to lower probability of Putin's interference i guess

Hercus Monte
02-25-2014, 07:49 PM

Presence of firearms among protesters is an obvious fact and contradicts claims of them being peaceful. At least part of protesters can be identified as armed terrorists. And that in turn fully justify use of deadly force by police.

However I'm yet to see official confirmation in regard of claim that police used firearms against peaceful unarmed people. All I have seen so far is some thugs shooting at someone, police shooting at someone and then some unarmed people getting shot. But who exactly shot these unarmed people is still an open question.

The last but not the least. In the end of the video Ukrainian politician openly accusing Turchinov, long time friend and 'right hand' of Timoshenko, in illegal distribution of firearms among protesters. It can be a surprise for some but it's actually make sense. Who won in the end? Timoshenko was released while being well known and officially sentenced criminal, Turchinov is now speaker of Ukrainian parliament and basically in charge of the country until presidential elections.

All this shit smells and smells really bad.official news reports? on what channel? НТВ? :rolleyes:

Sarmatian
02-26-2014, 12:43 AM
official news reports? on what channel? НТВ? :rolleyes:

I don't have an access to HTB. I watch BBC and CNN... sometimes. And I bet they are even bigger farce than HTB.

Proctor
02-26-2014, 01:01 AM

You reap what you sow, faggot.

asingh
02-26-2014, 05:26 AM
@RussiaPrussia:
How can you be so fucking dumb. You post a video for which you do not understand the base language.

Loki
02-26-2014, 08:34 AM
The only thing that Yanukovych did wrong was that he didn't quell the revolution. He was too lame-ass for that. He should have sent in the army, then we wouldn't have had this situation now.

He actually showed some real restraint. It's farcical that they now want his arrest.

Loki
02-26-2014, 08:41 AM
official news reports? on what channel? НТВ? :rolleyes:

BBC, CNN, Guardian, etc.

Hweinlant
02-26-2014, 08:49 AM
The only thing that Yanukovych did wrong was that he didn't quell the revolution. He was too lame-ass for that. He should have sent in the army, then we wouldn't have had this situation now.

He actually showed some real restraint. It's farcical that they now want his arrest.

He ordered the Army against the demonstrators twice. Army refused the order both times. Then he sacked the head of Army. New head of Army was again ordered to attack the demonstrators but all fell a part before they did that. EU stepped in just in right time.

Loki
02-26-2014, 08:53 AM
He ordered the Army against the demonstrators twice. Army refused the order both times. Then he sacked the head of Army. New head of Army was again ordered to attack the demonstrators but all fell a part before they did that. EU stepped in just in right time.

Agreed, but "the EU stepped in just in right time". This is incorrect. They've had a large hand in fuelling this revolution from the start.

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 09:35 AM
http://uainfo.org/yandex/283001-otkrytoe-pismo-gospodam-rossiyskim-fantastam.html

BBC, CNN, Guardian, etc.none of them did this kind of reporting.

Loki
02-26-2014, 09:54 AM
none of them did this kind of reporting.

They were on the side of the revolutionaries from day one. I followed all of them.

I wonder if demonstrations will begin in Washington - would the Obama government crush them, and the Western media be critical?

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:03 AM
They were on the side of the revolutionaries from day one. I followed all of them.

they are quite bad reviews, all bbc and cnn did is pretend that the country in split in two. the russian populated east and the ukrainian west.
that's nonsense, and anyone who's been to ukraine knows it.

Loki
02-26-2014, 10:51 AM
they are quite bad reviews, all bbc and cnn did is pretend that the country in split in two. the russian populated east and the ukrainian west.

No, you're talking rubbish.

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
No, you're talking rubbish.prove me wrong than.

Sarmatian
02-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Ukrainian government disbanded Berkut. More than 4000 of its troops are simply fired.

Members of Berkut from Lviv were forced to stand on their knees in the main square of the city and apologize for what they did in Kiev.

Crimean authorities declared their refusal to disband their part of Berkut. More than that they said they will accept any ex-member of Berkut from other regions.

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 12:59 PM

so you never were in ukraine or only in western ukraine

Illancha
02-26-2014, 01:04 PM
The Truth about Maidan Terrorists? They are Chechens as always. :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1655843_655215157868139_181849385_n.jpg

Sarmatian
02-26-2014, 01:15 PM
The Truth about Maidan Terrorists? They are Chechens as always. :D

Some of the armed protesters are 'guarding' Ukrainian parliament now. One of them was identified as an ex-member of Ukrainian mercenaries in Chechnya during 1st war. According to info he is constantly bragging about blowing up Russian tanks and killing Russian marines.

Pure ja
02-26-2014, 03:50 PM

Yes, and Hitler and Stalin were too benevolent.

Pure ja
02-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Agreed, but "the EU stepped in just in right time". This is incorrect. They've had a large hand in fuelling this revolution from the start.

That was not revolution. That was citizen's arrest.

Pure ja
02-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Ukrainian government disbanded Berkut. More than 4000 of its troops are simply fired.

Members of Berkut from Lviv were forced to stand on their knees in the main square of the city and apologize for what they did in Kiev.

Crimean authorities declared their refusal to disband their part of Berkut. More than that they said they will accept any ex-member of Berkut from other regions.

...including from Russia.

Loki
02-26-2014, 04:03 PM
That was not revolution. That was citizen's arrest.

Coming from a Russia-hating Estonia, this does not surprise me.

Pure ja
02-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Coming from a Russia-hating Estonia, this does not surprise me.

I was just trolling like you.

The only thing that Yanukovych did wrong was that he didn't quell the revolution.

Loki
02-26-2014, 04:28 PM
I was just trolling like you.

I am not trolling at all.

Sarmatian
02-26-2014, 04:45 PM
...including from Russia.

There is no Berkut in Russia :loco:

Hevo
02-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Good video you got there RussiaPrussia.

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 04:48 PM
so you never were in ukraine or only in western ukraine
I've been to ukraine(including Crimea), sorry.

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 04:49 PM
I've been to ukraine(including Crimea), sorry.

where were you? tell or shut up. you talk up your ass

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 04:52 PM
where were you? tell or shut up. you talk up your ass
Kiev and Crimea. I've also been to russia.
see, unlike you I know a little more about the events in ukraine right now, since I know people who's relatives were protesting for the past 4 months.

Hong Key
02-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Here's a 40min raw video about that day. not sure if it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IuGNSNiASM

Pure ja
02-26-2014, 10:01 PM
There is no Berkut in Russia :loco:

The roots are the same - from OMON.
It is the same technicality between the Russian Empire - Soviet Russia - USSR - Russian Federation.
Or with the Cheka / NKVD / KGB / FSB.

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Kiev and Crimea. I've also been to russia.
see, unlike you I know a little more about the events in ukraine right now, since I know people who's relatives were protesting for the past 4 months.
so what? I was in netherlands, belgium and france, I know more about the west than you

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:10 PM
so what? I was in netherlands, belgium and france, I know more about the west than you
I've been in the US, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and I've lived in Germany, Italy and the UK.
I know more about the west than you :)

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 10:16 PM
I've been in the US, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and I've lived in Germany, Italy and the UK.
I know more about the west than you :)

funny how you lived in 3 different countries, just shows what a failed state Lithuania is if people need desperately to flee their country. And dont come at me my family are germanized swiss

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:20 PM
funny how you lived in 3 different countries, just shows what a failed state Lithuania is if people need desperately to flee their country. And dont come at me my family are germanized swiss
Im not an economic migrant you idiot, I've lived in different countries because I like learning about other cultures. xD

and if you're Swiss, why is your username prussia? you have nothing to do with prussia and have no right to claim the heritage of Kant.

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Im not an economic migrant you idiot, I've lived in different countries because I like learning about other cultures. xD

and if you're Swiss, why is your username prussia? you have nothing to do with prussia and have no right to claim Kant and his heritage.

i life in prussian region. You just made excuses you lifed there because of money. You probably will leave your country sooner or later.

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:25 PM
i life in prussian region. You just made excuses you lifed there because of money. You probably will leave your country sooner or later.
xD believe it or not but there's this thing called Erasmus programme. google it.
you have nothing do to with prussia. stop tarnishing their good name by using it.

RussiaPrussia
02-26-2014, 10:30 PM
xD believe it or not but there's this thing called Erasmus programme. google it.
you have nothing do to with prussia. stop tarnishing their good name by using it.

the germans used it you dumbass, they completely changed the original people. the real prussians were baltics not germans so put your kant in your a%% i am not trashing or changing anything. Sorry but this just pisses me off how i have to explain baltics their own history thats how long you lived in the west, learning their world view and their view of history.

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:32 PM
the germans used it you dumbass, they completely changed the original people. the real prussians were baltics not germans so put your kant in your a%% i am not trashing or changing anything. Sorry but this just pisses me off how i have to explain baltics their own history thats how long you lived in the west, learning their world view and their view of history.
kant was a native lithuanian speaker, btw. :D

he also used to lecture the language in Konigsberg. :rolleyes:

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:40 PM
what's with the thumb downs russiaprussia? butthurt over the fact not all of us are 16 year old gymnasium students? :)

Acquisitor
02-26-2014, 10:44 PM
what's with the thumb downs russiaprussia? butthurt over the fact not all of us are 16 year old gymnasium students? :)

guess where nearly all of my thumbs down come from

lets do this: lets register ghost accounts and give him 10 000 thumbs down ;)

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:49 PM
guess where nearly all of my thumbs down come from

lets do this: lets register ghost accounts and give him 10 000 thumbs down ;)
he's just a child, but want to be treated as an adult. lets bully him with words like in the real world ;)

Acquisitor
02-26-2014, 10:50 PM
he's just a child. lets bully him with words like real adults ;)

my country has a border with Germany, lets find out where he lives first, so we can add some weight to the words ;)

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 10:59 PM
my country has a border with Germany, lets find out where he lives first, so we can add some weight to the words ;)
and just add some Russian curse words(the ones that originate from the Caucasus, you know which ones I mean :rolleyes:)

Acquisitor
02-26-2014, 11:10 PM

Russiaprussia this message is for you

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ai5rlP661n

Hercus Monte
02-26-2014, 11:16 PM
@russiaprussia

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13QUlHrQL1F

Acquisitor
02-26-2014, 11:17 PM
@russiaprussia

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13QUlHrQL1F

ahahahah

classic

LightHouse89
02-26-2014, 11:43 PM

All this shit smells and smells really bad.

the only thing I dislike about the protests is Americas involvement. We have a president who has his filthy tentacles in everyone's business and people hated Bush more? hahahaha.

Sarmatian
02-27-2014, 01:24 AM
The roots are the same - from OMON.
It is the same technicality between the Russian Empire - Soviet Russia - USSR - Russian Federation.
Or with the Cheka / NKVD / KGB / FSB.

I see you're an expert on ex-USSR affairs :rolleyes:

Illancha
02-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Haven't had a good laugh in a while. Just check out the map that some people are proposing as a solution.

Великая Чечня :D with no historical grounding or knowledge of local intricacies at all.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1620860_10152236348771183_1319768285_n.jpg

Edit: Okay somewhat different topic, but still.

LightHouse89
02-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Haven't had a good laugh in a while. Just check out the map that some people are proposing as a solution.

Великая Чечня :D with no historical grounding or knowledge of local intricacies at all.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1620860_10152236348771183_1319768285_n.jpg

I think Chechnya should be independent but work with Russia or maybe Europe. However an islamicized state wouldnt be good. Other than that I support Chechen nationalists except the suicide bombers and extremist religious fanatics. Chechenya is the size of Connecticut over here I realized hahahah. It would be a very small country.

Sarmatian
02-27-2014, 04:44 PM

That's a very generous proposition, someone likes you very much :D

LightHouse89
02-27-2014, 04:56 PM
Anyway what about Russia 'testing' their military in the region? Hmmmm doesnt sound good for the newly reformed public. Where is the Ukrainian Army at the moment? Did they swear loyalty to the new government?

Sarmatian
02-28-2014, 02:36 PM
New life of Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjDhr7r1PNk

The young guy in suit is a public prosecutor, the guy with the hat is one of Maidan protesters (well known figure in West Ukrainian nationalist movement, leader of one of the branches of UNA-UNSO). Prosecutor trying to explain something but got interrupted and abused verbally and physically.

Acquisitor
02-28-2014, 02:44 PM
pretty disturbing

glass
02-28-2014, 04:03 PM
New life of Ukraine
нет ничего хуже быдла во власти...
хоть я и не люблю украинцев, но мне их по-человечески жалко.

Hercus Monte
02-28-2014, 04:11 PM
what did he say about jews? (when he screamed ''sit down'' and pushed him)

glass
02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
i was able understand only words like 'suka', 'blyat' and so on
whole meaning of their conversation is unclear to me

Hercus Monte
02-28-2014, 04:20 PM
i was able understand only words like 'suka', 'blyat' and so on
whole meaning of their conversation is unclear to me
same, my russian is shaky enough,
I don't need to hear weird, screaming Ukrainian.

Burkean
02-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Maidan has succeeded, and this is a fact.

Pure ja
02-28-2014, 06:08 PM
I see you're an expert on ex-USSR affairs :rolleyes:

I remember well the creation of OMON and how Estonian SSR didn't allow any local OMON branch.

Pure ja
02-28-2014, 06:12 PM
New life of Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjDhr7r1PNk

The young guy in suit is a public prosecutor, the guy with the hat is one of Maidan protesters (well known figure in West Ukrainian nationalist movement, leader of one of the branches of UNA-UNSO). Prosecutor trying to explain something but got interrupted and abused verbally and physically.

That is certainly not good for the Ukrainian prospects to join EU and NATO.

Hercus Monte
02-28-2014, 06:41 PM
That is certainly not good for the Ukrainian prospects to join EU and NATO.
the new right never planned to do so in the first place.

Sarmatian
03-01-2014, 06:53 AM
what did he say about jews? (when he screamed ''sit down'' and pushed him)

When he slapped the guy he said "Да мовчи, я с тобой розмувляю, да? С тобой розмувляю? (pushed him down) Сиды!"

Means 'Shut up, I'm not talking to you, OK? Sit down!'

Hercus Monte
03-01-2014, 07:49 AM
When he slapped the guy he said "Да мовчи, я с тобой розмувляю, да? С тобой розмувляю? (pushed him down) Сиды!"

Means 'Shut up, I'm not talking to you, OK? Sit down!'
ahh, Сиды, I thought he said или.

lady
03-10-2014, 08:23 PM
I am from ukraine myself, speak both languages, saw russian and ukrainian news, and have come to the same conclusion that RussiaPrussia. Maidan wad paid by america and the eu. In my region, Donetsk, many people really want to belong to Russia. Because they are bored of paying for the parasite western ukraine, which never works but always protests. From the history, ukrainians always benefitted from somebody other, but never liked to work. Crimea was given to Ukraine by Khrushjov, the Donbass b Stalin. People in both regions are mostly russians. Also, even genetically ukrainians are further from russians, then, for example, poles. The last drop was their shamelessly hatehull anti-russian politics. They have to thank themselve for loosing Crimea.

Tchek
03-10-2014, 10:16 PM
I am from ukraine myself, speak both languages, saw russian and ukrainian news, and have come to the same conclusion that RussiaPrussia. Maidan wad paid by america and the eu. In my region, Donetsk, many people really want to belong to Russia. Because they are bored of paying for the parasite western ukraine, which never works but always protests. From the history, ukrainians always benefitted from somebody other, but never liked to work. Crimea was given to Ukraine by Khrushjov, the Donbass b Stalin. People in both regions are mostly russians. Also, even genetically ukrainians are further from russians, then, for example, poles. The last drop was their shamelessly hatehull anti-russian politics. They have to thank themselve for loosing Crimea.

Why do you have the belgian flag in your profile? Do you live in Ukraine?

lady
03-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Why do you have the belgian flag in your profile? Do you live in Ukraine?
No, i live in Belgium, but originally from Ukraine, the Russian-speaking part.

Trun
03-11-2014, 10:55 AM

Then why do you live in the evil west and not in mother Russia? Because the latter is a failed state despite its natural resources.

epirot
03-11-2014, 11:45 AM
^^^^ LMAO

while Bulgarians and other europeans wait in the queues in order to enter free democratic capitalist (for 24 years) Bulgaria!!! where justice, and a strong european economy and democracy reign!

lady
03-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Then why do you live in the evil west and not in mother Russia? Because the latter is a failed state despite its natural resources.
The wealth in western Europe is not based on democracy, like they often say, but on their big external debt. Russian debt is thousand times lower than american and hundreds times lower than european, as percentage of the country's GDP. Given this, living abroad and benefitting european wealth, which is paid by countries-creditors, like Russia, will be the smartest to do.

Trun
03-11-2014, 12:17 PM
^^^^ LMAO

while Bulgarians and other europeans wait in the queues in order to enter free democratic capitalist (for 24 years) Bulgaria!!! where justice, and a strong european economy and democracy reign!

Well, Bulgaria is free, democratic and capitalist - unlike Russia.

The wealth in western Europe is not based on democracy, like they often say, but on their big external debt. Russian debt is thousand times lower than american and hundreds times lower than european, as percentage of the country's GDP.

Wealth of Europe is based on strong economic system (and exploitation in the past of course). But Europeans managed to build a market on what they had. Russia failed in this.

Sarmatian
03-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Wealth of Europe is based on strong economic system...

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/24/24f1cdc69f2eaf8321620a23dc72145e26953d7632fd411c91 2e3cb4bf993d21.jpg

blogen
03-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Maidanek scums demaged a Hungarian memorial in the Carpathians (Verecke pass/Верецкий перевал):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81AgJd_I9uo

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Conquest_memorial_Verecke_5.jpg/640px-Conquest_memorial_Verecke_5.jpg

Sarmatian
03-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Another masterpiece of Ukrainian democracy. After the 1st national Ukrainian TV channel aired Putin's speech a group of concerned citizen with some MP as a leader came to the office of the head of the channel and forced him to sign resignation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8SBnuOYqME

Novi Pazar
03-22-2014, 04:31 AM
"Well, Bulgaria is free, democratic and capitalist - unlike Russia."

Are f'ing for real? Russia is not 1991 anymore and she is 'independent' unlike Bulgaria or even those servile clowns in Belgrade! Russian 'freedom' is not favoured by NATO/Western gang; Russia is also too powerful for their liking and also geographically too large!

"Wealth of Europe is based on strong economic system (and exploitation in the past of course). But Europeans managed to build a market on what they had. Russia failed in this."

The only nation really benefitting from this EUSSR is Germany!

Novi Pazar
03-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Another masterpiece of Ukrainian democracy. After the 1st national Ukrainian TV channel aired Putin's speech a group of concerned citizen with some MP as a leader came to the office of the head of the channel and forced him to sign resignation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8SBnuOYqME

I know, I saw this! It's western democracy!

blogen
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM
Maidanek mob attacked ethnic Russians in Melitopol:

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=957f247ea5fa

IceSwan
03-24-2014, 01:43 PM
no doubt that life of rus people in Bandera's Ukraine is beginning to look like a life of jewish people in Hitler's Germany.
separation of Crimea is extremely necessary

LightHouse89
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Allah be praised!