PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys care about a girl's sexual past?

Pages : [1] 2 3

TheBlondeSalad
02-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Another great thread about anthropology - NOT.

Right so, whenever you're about to get in a relationship with a girl, do you guys care about her past? and how many is "TOO MANY"??

Also, is oral sex a big deal in a couple? Is it really that important to you? No-bjs would be a deal breaker for you?

PS: No trolls please, I'm curious about your answers. I think we're all adults on here so I'm allowed to ask this question, right? If someone finds it offensive, you can delete the thread http://i.imgur.com/lX8rXWa.png

Kataxu
02-25-2014, 03:07 PM
yes, i think this. no one really likes sluts. a key that opens too much doors = the master key. a door that gets opened by any key = crappy door.

this angers the girls that want to have fun like us but we're differently equal

Caismeachd
02-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Yes, it's important. Better not to probe too much but if it's obvious she is very fickle or is changing partners every 6 months or less it's better not to be bothered with them. More than 5 is too much.

BJ isn't that big of a deal. That's not really a very good thing to base a relationship on. The people that are concerned with that sort of thing are HPV or AIDs infested bacteria colonies.

Hadouken
02-25-2014, 03:10 PM
yes i care unless i just want her to be a ons or fuckbuddy

and yes i want to be blown there is no way around it :victory0:

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Absolutely

It's like buying a used car... You don't care how many people drove it if you're just going to use it for a few days,weeks or months. But if you're buying it, yes you do care...

Not just the number of past lovers that one has to consider, but also the " quality" of those men.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 03:23 PM
And this is why women will keep their sex lives hidden, because men will brand them as sluts as soon as they are not the chastised virgins they want them to be. And no, women aren't goddamn locks, and men aren't keys. Stop it with that stupid metaphor already.

Why do you care about a woman's sex life anyway? How does it change her? She can still be faithful, sweet, and family-oriented despite her sexual past. I'm not a feminazi, but this is one thing that really bothers me. As if a woman's sex life will somehow shape yours.

Dandelion
02-25-2014, 03:27 PM
My least favourite subject with a girl is 'exes'. Fuck that. For the rest I don't care about her past, and literally don't care as in I prefer not to know details.

Kataxu
02-25-2014, 03:29 PM
And this is why women will keep their sex lives hidden, because men will brand them as sluts as soon as they are not the chastised virgins they want them to be. And no, women aren't goddamn locks, and men aren't keys. Stop it with that stupid metaphor already.

Why do you care about a woman's sex life anyway? How does it change her? She can still be faithful, sweet, and family-oriented despite her sexual past. I'm not a feminazi, but this is one thing that really bothers me. As if a woman's sex life will somehow shape yours.

huaheuehuaehaeuhaeuae

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 03:33 PM
PS: No trolls please, I'm curious about your answers.

BlondeSalad is the ideal specimen of what I said earlier in the Feminism thread about women's intellectual even horizon being small and that their entire self worth being based on sex and relationships.

A female's entire mind is obsessed with sex and with its tetrameters: family, relationships, children, love, psychology etc. They have little interest in anything more abstract or detached form their personal ambitions and inter-relationships.

The female is nature, the reproductive, the unconscious, the cruel, the instinctive. This is why she does not excel in any other field but sex, relationships, child rearing.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 03:33 PM

huaheuehuaehaeuhaeuae

My age has nothing to do with my sexual morals. I haven´t had enough partners to be branded a slut by any of you so far, but if I do, it shouldn't be any of your business anyway.

Kataxu
02-25-2014, 03:34 PM
My age has nothing to do with my sexual morals. I haven´t had enough partners to be branded a slut by any of you so far, but if I do, it shouldn't be any of your business anyway.

i did not say so ! but you have a childish, fairytale view common in people your age

it's still telling to see how you quickly reacted to cover any doubt of being "slut" though.

TheBlondeSalad
02-25-2014, 03:47 PM
BlondeSalad is the ideal specimen of what I said earlier in the Feminism thread about women's intellectual even horizon being small and that their entire self worth being based on sex and relationships.

A female's entire mind is obsessed with sex and with its tetrameters: family, relationships, children, love, psychology etc. They have little interest in anything more abstract or detached form their personal ambitions and inter-relationships.

The female is nature, the reproductive, the unconscious, the cruel, the instinctive. This is why she does not excel in any other field but sex, relationships, child rearing.

Stop making assumptions. You know nothing about me.

Also, could you please neglect me and stop replying to my threads cus all you do is offend me? K thanks :rolleyes:

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 04:09 PM

See my dear, given the complicated groups humans eventually develop, the need for disciplined, participating and loyal fighters and producers (later also consumers) made the inclusion of as many males as possible, into the social fabric, a matter of group survival.

Compromises had to be made, by power, and males had to be integrated by offering them an investment in the most primal thing of all: reproduction as a reaction to mortality - temporality. This made the control over female sexuality a matter of grave importance.

Without it no civilization could have progressed. It would have been torn apart by internal strife.

Vaginas were kept under lock and key for specific social reasons.
No regulation of pussy = No civilization

Now, the current rise of homosexuality as just another lifestyle, and this Deregulation of pussy(Sexual liberation), has resulted in the decline of the family, as well as the increasing influence of Christianity over the minds of the mediocre masses, meant to compensate for the growing fragmentation as well as many other phenomena, are all symptoms of decline.

Sex is becoming more about establishing and maintaining hierarchies - that is relationships based on them - and so promiscuity is a means of releasing inter-group stresses. Sex now becomes less about procreation and more about group harmony.

In species like the bonobo chimps, sex is used as a way of ensuring group cohesion. In the Bonobo do you not witness western cultural trends?

Unome
02-25-2014, 04:19 PM
If a girl is not a virgin:

Sex = Yes.
Marriage = Hell no!

Marriage is off-limit to non-virgins.

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Stop making assumptions. You know nothing about me.

Also, could you please neglect me and stop replying to my threads cus all you do is offend me? K thanks :rolleyes:

Me thinks the lady protesteth too much

GrebluBro
02-25-2014, 04:22 PM
I don't care even if she slept with 10 men if those guys were her lovers (obviously she isn't good at maintaining strong relationship)..

I can't accept if she indulged in ONS (I don't care if she did it in her very early adult life)..

dude
02-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Secure men do not care about your past, however, we do expect you same level of understanding for our own past. The way I look at it, if you choose to settle down then you do not need to wonder what's out there. Many women who cheat do it because they wonder, and you know women are always wondering for something "better". As far as BJs, I think all respectable women should master that skill. Sex is an important factor in a romantic relationship, don't you think you should improve yourself especially considering how picky you are yourself?

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 04:29 PM

Right so, whenever you're about to get in a relationship with a girl, do you guys care about her past? and how many is "TOO MANY"??

I don't care about the past + an intelligent female will never discuss her sexual past with anyone of the opposite sex, whether she is interested in him or not.

Also, is oral sex a big deal in a couple? Is it really that important to you? No-bjs would be a deal breaker for you?

it is a big deal, not a deal breaker, but its still a big big deal.

Carlito's Way
02-25-2014, 04:30 PM
if those guys were her past relationships then i dont really mind but if she slept around with more than 20 guys based on one night stands then that might be a problem with me since hey she has slept with more people than i have haha, if she has had like 1 or 2 one night stands then i wouldnt mind

im not perfect so why should a girl who dates me be, im sure there are women who also dont like man whores and like guys who respect themselves

LightHouse89
02-25-2014, 04:32 PM

PS: No trolls please, I'm curious about your answers. I think we're all adults on here so I'm allowed to ask this question, right? If someone finds it offensive, you can delete the thread http://i.imgur.com/lX8rXWa.png

Yes in a way it would turn me off. If she slept with half my town I wouldnt be interested. I dont think women should be interested in men either who sleep with everything that moves. I try to stay away from these types period....I dont even like talking with them out of fear I might catch a disease from being within talking distance of them hahaha.

Oral sex is important...I may be some what prude in person but I am the opposite in privacy.....not to sound like a creep but I have a wild side I just believe its best for the person I care about as oppose to sleeping with random women I dont know and dont trust. I only have been with two girls my whole life, 1 sexually the other dating on and off. Kind of got bored with her though.

Hadouken
02-25-2014, 04:33 PM
me personally even though i care about her sexual past i still would marry a non virgin girl too

i mean good luck finding a virgin nowdays who will be also a good match to you .... especially at my age the odds are very low lol

however i dont want a girl that spread her legs too often especially without being in a relationship

i have no room to call a girl being a slut because i have had sexual experiences myself which were 99% without being in a relationship and also pretty naughty lol

BUT i am a man and it IS a difference ....i know girls dont like to hear that but it is the truth you cant compare men and women when it comes to this

LightHouse89
02-25-2014, 04:35 PM
I don't care about the past + an intelligent female will never discuss her sexual past with anyone of the opposite sex, whether she is interested in him or not.

it is a big deal, not a deal breaker, but its still a big big deal.

I thin kits disgusting and if she never mnetioned it then maybe for the best. But if she said O by the way I have been with 10 men before you. That would be enough. A former girlfriend of mine compared me with a former boyfriend of hers and that pissed me off, I did not last with her and eventually told her I wasnt interested. Today I am single and glad. She struck me as a slut with many things which is a turn off. Luckily my parents never met her that would be embarrasing.

Pjeter Pan
02-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Yes lol there's this girl in my school with 40+ kills

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 04:42 PM
it still annoys me that a girl who loves to fuck around is a slot, a guy who loves to fuck around is a stud :)

Unome
02-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Men and women are not equal.

Man who has 100 sex partners = Stud.
Woman who has 100 sex partners = Slut.

Promiscuous women do their best to hide the past, and lie, and still pretend they have 0 or 1 or 2 sex partners only. But women cannot lie very well. It is pretty easy to see how many men a woman has slept with. For example, if a woman has tattoos then probability is very, very high, almost guaranteed 100% that she is promiscuous and been around the block. She doesn't even need to say anything.

Also the more sex partners a woman has, the more she becomes jaded and misandrous (man-hating). Because she blames men for her own actions (sleeping around a lot), instead of herself.

So promiscuous woman and long-term relationship is just… no, don't do it, ever. Don't start a family with these types of women.

LightHouse89
02-25-2014, 04:43 PM

I think its disgusting for men and women to be too permisquicous period. Its okay if you have been in 1 or afew relationships and they didnt work. I have only been with 2 women, 1 for a long time and yes had sexual relations with her. I thought I would marry her after high school but when college came around she wasnt interested in me anymore and went for some pot head loser in college who got her pregnant etc... and she dropped out of ofcourse and is living a miserbale life. Hey I didnt go wrong she did. Now if I met a girl who is similar to me and my life experience I am more open minded in that way. However these slutty girls I have met at social clubs are not worth my devotion or time. They dance with random men and other women its really disgusting to me. I go to these venues because my friends drag me along and say 'I need to get laid'....I am really fine with holding it off and not as driven as them I guess. I just dont have an interest in behaving like that.

I would rather go to the beach or nature walk with a girl as oppose to drinking and making myself look like a moron at a night club in some strange area of town. I guess I believe in Romance and I am one of those guys :rolleyes: :thumb001:

LightHouse89
02-25-2014, 04:46 PM
it still annoys me that a girl who loves to fuck around is a slot, a guy who loves to fuck around is a stud :)

I avoid those types of women and do not view the men as that wonderful either. Anyone who lakcs self control is a peasant to me [female or male]. I beleive relationships are better as they lead to something and have meaning. Promiscuous sexual relations lead to nothing but bastard children.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 04:48 PM
I avoid those types of women and do not view the men as that wonderful either. Anyone who lakcs self control is a peasant to me [female or male]. I beleive relationships are better as they lead to something and have meaning. Promiscuous sexual relations lead to nothing but bastard children.

what if you feel like fucking and don't have a relationship ? giving yourself a handjob gets annoying after a while, so imo there is nothing wrong with a sex buddy.

sex is quite important, its raises the mood, makes one more happy and so on. If one can't find a suitable partner for a relationship then there is nothing wrong with it.

and besides, to each his own, lets not judge anyone

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 04:58 PM
what if you feel like fucking and don't have a relationship ? giving yourself a handjob gets annoying after a while, so imo there is nothing wrong with a sex buddy.

sex is quite important, its raises the mood, makes one more happy and so on. If one can't find a suitable partner for a relationship then there is nothing wrong with it.

The problem with your logic is that people like to own stuff, including other people (remember this thing called slavery?).
Which is why a "sex buddy" is a hypocritical concept at best.

Hadouken
02-25-2014, 05:01 PM
The problem with your logic is that people like to own stuff, including other people (remember this thing called slavery?).

no man

you can easily be "friends with benefits" with a girl and not involving too much emotions

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:01 PM

why is it a hypocritical concept ? I live alone and a few houses further there is a female of my age who is also living alone. If we meet occasionally to have a drink and to give each other healthy sex, then I don't see a problem with it. Its our bodies and our minds. Either of us can terminate the process at any point.
What does owning stuff have to do with it ?

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 05:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTRSfO8oHaM

Empecinado
02-25-2014, 05:07 PM
In Spanish we say "la cabra tira al monte" (goat tends to go up to the mountain). A girl who has a slutty past won't give up it and turn into a loyal and monogamous one, but rather the chances that she will return to the dick's merry-go-round are pretty high...

That is a quite political incorrect speech and many women feel offended (I wonder why :rolleyes:) but personally I don't give a shit. It's true.

BeerBaron
02-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Ofc it matters heres why the whole slut term is used. All it takes for a woman to have sex is to be there and have a pulse. A man has to work for it.

Big difference

TheBlondeSalad
02-25-2014, 05:16 PM
Maybe the whole "she has to have slept with less than X amount of males" is just a belief rooted in jealousy and insecurity. I mean if a girl has had lots of sexual partners, it would add a little bit of pressure on a guy - to live up to expectations, not disappoint her etc.. :rolleyes:

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
In Spanish we say "la cabra tira al monte" (goat tends to go up to the mountain). A girl who has a slutty past won't give up it and turn into a loyal and monogamous one, but rather the chances that she will return to the dick's merry-go-round are pretty high...

That is a quite political incorrect speech and many women feel offended (I wonder why :rolleyes:) but personally I don't give a shit. It's true.

what if the girl cant find a stable relationship or even just a relationship with a guy she likes ? does she really need to have her vagina on a locker and give the key to that very special magical guy ?

Ofc it matters heres why the whole slut term is used. All it takes for a woman to have sex is to be there and have a pulse. A man has to work for it.

Big difference

you have been hanging around with odd girls ;)

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 05:23 PM
no man

you can easily be "friends with benefits" with a girl and not involving too much emotions

It's pure hypocrisy at best, self-defeating nonsense at worst.

Sexuality and emotions are intimately intertwined, even rape has its lot of emotional thorns (it is intended to humiliate the victim after all, a purely psychological and emotional weapon in a sense).

Trying to dissociate one from the other is a bit like trying to dissociate taste from food.

Hadouken
02-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Maybe the whole "she has to have slept with less than X amount of males" is just a belief rooted in insecurity. I mean if a girl has had lots of sexual partners, it would add a little bit of pressure on a guy - to live up to expectations, not disappoint her etc.. :rolleyes:

lol thats a prefered argument by women which is only based on assumptions :rolleyes:

it may apply to some men of course but the main reason is rather that we dont like it that much to eat from a plate that has been used already by other guys

do you prefer to buy used goods or fresh out of the factory ? i know it is not the same but you get my point

also when you walk with her in the city and when she is greeting a guy she knows and probably fucked with or even worse if you dont know if they had sex and you ask yourself "did he fuck my girl maybe ?" ...it is a big turn off to us

you have to be a man to understand

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Maybe the whole "she has to have slept with less than X amount of males" is just a belief rooted in insecurity. I mean if a girl has had lots of sexual partners, it would add a little bit of pressure on a guy - to live up to expectations, not disappoint her etc.. :rolleyes:

http://erasing.org/img/joker-clap.gif

Yes...it's all about "insecurity"....what else could it be?

Peyrol
02-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Who cares?

We're in 2014, not in 1114.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 05:29 PM
why is it a hypocritical concept ? I live alone and a few houses further there is a female of my age who is also living alone. If we meet occasionally to have a drink and to give each other healthy sex, then I don't see a problem with it. Its our bodies and our minds. Either of us can terminate the process at any point.
What does owning stuff have to do with it ?

The problem with it is that you're not strangers in the least.
You can't tell me you won't feel awkward meeting her in the street with someone else, can you?
Which is precisely why the concept is hypocritical at best, and self-defeating in the long term.

It's the same problem with communism: People simply do not like to share.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:32 PM
The problem with it is that you're not strangers in the least.
You can't tell me you won't feel awkward meeting her in the street with someone else, can you?
Which is precisely why the concept is hypocritical at best, and self-defeating in the long term.

It's the same problem with communism: People simply do not like to share.

one of my ex gf's who I used to be together for a long, long time currently has a new bf. I meet them occasionally when I go outside. I don't mind that she is with someone else and that some other guy is sticking his dickie into her, its none of my business, in fact I'm even happy for her that she is not alone and that has a loving partner.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 05:36 PM
one of my ex gf's who I used to be together for a long, long time currently has a new bf. I meet them occasionally when I go outside. I don't mind that she is with someone else and that some other guy is sticking his dickie into her, its none of my business, in fact I'm even happy for her that she is not alone and that has a loving partner.

Indeed, you feel happy about it... Which is precisely my point: You will not remain indifferent since there's an emotional bond to be found.

I'm ready to bet you'd be pissed off if she had a sh*tty life because you'd be blaming yourself for it.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Indeed, you feel happy about it... Which is precisely my point: You will not remain indifferent since there's an emotional bond to be found.

there is no emotional bond left there, and please, my feeling of happiness was something like a short thought going through my mind "oh, she is happy, good for her, and poor guy, doesn't he see what he is getting into?" = that's all :)

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 05:39 PM
there is no emotional bond left there, and please, my feeling of happiness was something like a short thought going through my mind "oh, she is happy, good for her, and poor guy, doesn't he see what he is getting into?" = that's all :)

It still was a feeling of happiness, the fact is you cannot remain indifferent (which is very obvious since this feeling is directed towards her specifically).
It's really that simple.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:41 PM
It still was a feeling of happiness, the fact is you cannot remain indifferent (which is very obvious since this feeling is directed towards her specifically).
It's really that simple.

you are digging way too deeply.

Empecinado
02-25-2014, 05:42 PM
what if the girl cant find a stable relationship or even just a relationship with a guy she likes ? does she really need to have her vagina on a locker and give the key to that very special magical guy ?

Most of decent girls have just one or very few boyfriends and have met them when they were young, and stay for long time together or for all life. The sluttier ones will have a lot of boyfriends and will have sex with random guys, one after another or even several at once, and when they feel that are getting older either will :

a) marry a beta male and will despise him, will ration the sex, will make him to pay the bills and possibly divorce after some years.

b) Catpocalipsis: they are getting old and haven't found the prince of charming they were waiting for, and no one is interested in them (except for casual sex). They will buy a cat to to dump her frustrated maternal instinct, a dildo and will travel to Africa.

:)

CordedWhelp
02-25-2014, 05:42 PM
I really gotta roll my eyes at this whole notion how objection has to come down to the guy being "insecure"...

Some of my amigos have said some good stuff, so I won't rant...but...c'mon, yo...

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Most of decent girls have just one or very few boyfriends and have met them when they were young, and stay for long time together or for all life. The sluttier ones will have a lot of boyfriends and will have sex with random guys, one after another or even several at once, and when they feel that are getting older either will :

a) marry a beta male and will despise him, will ration the sex, will make him to pay the bills and possibly divorce after some years.

b) Catpocalipsis: they are getting old and haven't found the prince of charming they were waiting for, and no one is interested in them (except for casual sex). They will buy a cat to to dump her frustrated maternal instinct, a dildo and will travel to Africa.

:)

or travel to africa and pay the locals to fuck her brains out, there is this kind of tourism I heard :) to Kenya, Egypt etc.

Tropico
As long as her pussy isn't inside out and she has an STD I'm ok.

Hierarchalist
Who cares?

We're in 2014, not in 1114.

Oh look, another one..... So whatever modern is automatically superior to the past?? Lol

Unome
02-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Just the opposite actually.

If I know a woman has had several previous partners then there is no desirability for me to have a long-term relationship with her. She basically is damaged goods, maybe good for a fling but nothing else.

She is not family/marriage material.

You are just using this excuse for your own promiscuous behavior. You want your cake and eat it too. You can't have both in life. A woman cannot be both sexually promiscuous and monogamous at the same time. You chose your lifestyle; now you have to accept it.

Empecinado
02-25-2014, 05:46 PM
or travel to africa and pay the locals to fuck her brains out, there is this kind of tourism I heard :) to Kenya, Egypt etc.

Yes, I meant that xD

Illancha
02-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Time to offer the rather unorthodox view on this topic.

Do I care? Yes, I do care, absolutely. How many is too many? One.

However, I hold myself, and every other male for that matter, to exactly the same standards. If you, as a man, are going to be promiscuous expect me to vitriolically shame you for it and regard you lowly just as I would a woman.

With regards to oral sex, I would not allow a woman to perform such acts on me. I see no reason why I should degrade and shame a woman like that. I derive no pleasure from defiling a woman's dignity especially if she is to be my wife.

Peyrol
02-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Oh look, another one..... So whatever modern is automatically superior to the past?? Lol

It's named ''emancipation'' and not a stupid anachronistic devotion to an imaginary friend with a senseless value (''virginity'').

Not surpsingly in this board that's so important...usually social diseased and failed people talks about these medieval bullshits of ''virginity, pureness, holy imenes, etc etc''.

CordedWhelp
02-25-2014, 05:57 PM
It's named ''emancipation'' and not a stupid anachronistic devotion to an imaginary friend with a senseless value (''virginity'').

Not surpsingly in this board that's so important...usually social diseased and failed people talks about these medieval bullshits of ''virginity, pureness, holy imenes, etc etc''.

What exactly is a failed person?

Unome
02-25-2014, 05:57 PM
Also there is hypocrisy underlying these arguments.

Women turn down men with little or no sexual experience. Women feel better about giving sex to a guy who already has lots of partners. Women are group-thinkers: "If this guy is getting laid then he is successful and there must be some reason why he is so popular." This is known as "Confidence".

So women negatively judge chaste men (0 sex partners).

And men negatively judge unchaste women (>1 sex partners, 10 is better example).

Gender/Sex is not equal. Applying the same standard to men as to women, or women as to men, eventually will lead to failure.

Peyrol
02-25-2014, 06:00 PM
What exactly is a failed person?

Pardon, that's an italianism (''fallito'')...in english can be simply ''loser''.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 06:18 PM
you are digging way too deeply.

Could be, I am not perfect in any way... Though the concept does seem fishy to me.

Hierarchalist
02-25-2014, 06:21 PM

Dear boy, Thinking something is useful does not make it transcendental, universal, eternal or holy.

Women aren't emancipated from paternalism, dear boy. The only thing they liberated themselves from is the lowly beta-male who was once needed. They still serve da MAN.

The same principles that freed the black man are the ones that emancipated females. It's the same Judeo-Christian, nihilistic, anti-nature crap, which is also behind communism and this Venus Project shit and your Liberalism, dear boy.

It'sNot surpsingly in this board that's so important...usually social diseased and failed people talks about these medieval bullshits of ''virginity, pureness, holy imenes, etc etc''.

Dear boy, why do you assume anyone who despise the hookup culture and promiscuity is a theist? Are you obtuse or just retarded?

Peyrol
02-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Well yeah, long live the Amish, fuck the joooz and ZOG xD

Methusalem
02-25-2014, 06:29 PM
Time to offer the rather unorthodox view on this topic.

Do I care? Yes, I do care, absolutely. How many is too many? One.

However, I hold myself, and every other male for that matter, to exactly the same standards.

With regards to oral sex, I would not allow a woman to perform such acts on me. I see no reason why I should degrade and shame a woman like that. I derive no pleasure from defiling a woman's dignity especially if she is to be my wife.

100% agreed.

Peyrol
02-25-2014, 06:31 PM
There is a country for you people, here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Vatican_City_map_EN.png

Methusalem
02-25-2014, 06:33 PM
me personally even though i care about her sexual past i still would marry a non virgin girl too

i mean good luck finding a virgin nowdays who will be also a good match to you .... especially at my age the odds are very low lol

however i dont want a girl that spread her legs too often especially without being in a relationship

i have no room to call a girl being a slut because i have had sexual experiences myself which were 99% without being in a relationship and also pretty naughty lol

BUT i am a man and it IS a difference ....i know girls dont like to hear that but it is the truth you cant compare men and women when it comes to this

Go to a Kurdish village. You will get many loyal and good feminine virgins for marriage.

Dál Riata
02-25-2014, 06:45 PM

The truth is always politically incorrect and that's why the people who invented political correctness are always offended by the truth.

As for me, I'm realistic enough to know that finding a virgin is virtually impossible these days and I'm not one myself so I don't mind if she has had one or two partners but anything over 5 is getting into slut territory...

Oral sex is pleasurable, but I could live without it and I'd probably respect a girl who doesn't perform oral more than one who does.

As Tony Soprano once said in reference to not getting his wife perform oral, "That's the mouth she kisses my children goodnight with!" ;)

dude
02-25-2014, 07:41 PM
The truth is always politically incorrect and that's why the people who invented political correctness are always offended by the truth.

As for me, I'm realistic enough to know that finding a virgin is virtually impossible these days and I'm not one myself so I don't mind if she has had one or two partners but anything over 5 is getting into slut territory...

Oral sex is pleasurable, but I could live without it and I'd probably respect a girl who doesn't perform oral more than one who does.

As Tony Soprano once said in reference to not getting his wife perform oral, "That's the mouth she kisses my children goodnight with!" ;)
So instead go and put the dick on another kids mom, very nice.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-25-2014, 07:45 PM

It does though. It's super hard for girls in their 30s who have been catting around that whole time to fall in love, it pretty much doesn't happen.

Cail
02-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Can't afford to care these days, would be impossible to get laid otherwise, cause everyone and her mom is a slut. After a certain point, which is like 2-3-4ish, it doesn't really matter anyway (who cares if she had sex with 10 guys or a 100?)

No blowjobs is not a deal-breaker, because I can always get them elsewhere.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Can't afford to care these days, would be impossible to get laid otherwise, cause everyone and her mom is a slut. After a certain point, which is like 2-3-4ish, it doesn't really matter anyway (who cares if she had sex with 10 guys or a 100?)

No blowjobs is not a deal-breaker, because I can always get them elsewhere.

It's not so much number as attitude. Number is going to get pretty high for anyone who's single into 30s or maybe even 25.

But worse than worrying about if woman is unfaithful cock monster is that later on women who have dated all the time and not really gotten serious are just too picky and not worth wasting much time on.

Empecinado
02-25-2014, 08:50 PM

I prefer a girl who has had sex 300 times with one or two boyfriends in long relationships rather than in a girl who has had 25 with 20-25 random men.

I'd respect too, but I don't consider that oral sex is a slutty thing by itself.

Funda
02-25-2014, 09:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0CazRHB0so

opinions about this song? :)

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 09:15 PM
i did not say so ! but you have a childish, fairytale view common in people your age

it's still telling to see how you quickly reacted to cover any doubt of being "slut" though.

Covered myself quickly enough since I know a few idiots would try to argue against me that way, I don't know if you'd be one of them or not. So no, it's not telling.

I find the whole desire for a virgin woman when you aren't a virgin yourself a far more childish and idiotic concept.

If women can be branded as sluts, so should men. There's nothing dirty or wrong with sex as long as you take care and don't hurt anyone. I think there's an age whre you have to reach the conclusion that "Ew, sex is gross and women should be clean and pretty, so sex should not be for women..!" is a stupid ideal that makes no sense beyond the meaning it has religiously. People aren't objects for you to brand as "used" or "new", that concept is silly. If someone's sex life affects you so deeply that you begin to change your idea of that person, then simply put, there's something wrong with you. By putting so much importance into a person's sex life you are objectifying that person, you are seeing them as nothing more as a penis/vagina. People should be mature enough to realize that there's more to a person than their sex life.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Covered myself quickly enough since I know a few idiots would try to argue against me that way, I don't know if you'd be one of them or not.

I find the whole desire for a virgin woman when you aren't a virgin yourself a far more childish and idiotic concept.

If women can be branded as sluts, so should men. There's nothing dirty or wrong with sex as long as you take care and don't hurt anyone. I think there's an age whre you have to reach the conclusion that "Ew, sex is gross and women should be clean and pretty, so sex should not be for women..!" is a stupid ideal that makes no sense beyond the meaning it has religiously. People aren't objects for you to brand as "used" or "new", that concept is silly.

Men should be but women don't really. They will gladly chase after a man who's been with hundreds of women. What are chances he will settle down? Probably none, maybe when he turns 50 or something.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 09:23 PM

1 would be too many. No BJs, she better have a golden pussy.

JK. I wouldn't flip out too much about how many guys shes been with, but probably more than 10-15 is starting to get to be significant. No BJs, she better have a lot of other things to offer, as well as being really hot.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Men should be but women don't really. They will gladly chase after a man who's been with hundreds of women. What are chances he will settle down? Probably none, maybe when he turns 50 or something.

I would not go after a guy who has been with hundreds of women. It screams lack of commitment. But if I happen to fall for a guy, and later I find out about his past, I can look past his sex life. And the whole thing of "Men should have sex, women should not." Is still a concept I fail to understand, how does it affect you? A woman doesn't get "loose" after a lot of sex, that's just a myth, and if she does get "loose", then damn, she's been shoving some freaky things up there. A woman doesn't become less fertile by having more sex, but I understand where you come from if you think someone who has had a lot of sexual partners probably has a hard time with commitment. However, you can easily look past this and judge based on other factors.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 09:30 PM

Big difference

Because all men are horndogs who can hardly keep it in their pants, right?

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 09:32 PM

Ive known plenty of guys who think of nothing but sex all day, every day. They're also running from child support. lol

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 09:33 PM

Sex = Yes.
Marriage = Hell no!

Good luck with being single for life. lol

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 09:36 PM
I think its disgusting for men and women to be too permisquicous period. Its okay if you have been in 1 or afew relationships and they didnt work. I have only been with 2 women, 1 for a long time and yes had sexual relations with her. I thought I would marry her after high school but when college came around she wasnt interested in me anymore and went for some pot head loser in college who got her pregnant etc... and she dropped out of ofcourse and is living a miserbale life. Hey I didnt go wrong she did. Now if I met a girl who is similar to me and my life experience I am more open minded in that way. However these slutty girls I have met at social clubs are not worth my devotion or time. They dance with random men and other women its really disgusting to me. I go to these venues because my friends drag me along and say 'I need to get laid'....I am really fine with holding it off and not as driven as them I guess. I just dont have an interest in behaving like that.

I would rather go to the beach or nature walk with a girl as oppose to drinking and making myself look like a moron at a night club in some strange area of town. I guess I believe in Romance and I am one of those guys :rolleyes: :thumb001:

Im glad she's living a miserable life now bro.

Linebacker
02-25-2014, 09:39 PM
I care if she got any STDs in that past,not what she did.If shes clean she can get the D.

Damiăo de Góis
02-25-2014, 09:39 PM
I prefer not to know.

Unome
02-25-2014, 09:55 PM
Women in this thread:

"How dare men judge me for my bad behavior and failed relationships?!"

Get off your high horses. If you want a monogamous lifestyle then learn to be monogamous. If you want a promiscuous lifestyle then don't bitch when you later find out how empty, unfulfilling, and unrewarding it is.

Men who desire traditional, conservative families, do not cater to promiscuous women. Your past is very important. It's like being an alcoholic and expecting to get the most responsible, highest paying jobs. Your past will be investigated.

Sex/Family is the most important decision in life. It is more than a job interview. It is a life interview. Your entire life better be open, clean, and pristine. Only a moron will marry "first-come first-serve". Otherwise the marriage will not last very long.

I personally will never introduce a promiscuous woman to my parents or plan to start a family with her, why would I or any sane man?

Do you build the foundation for your house on sand, or on rock?

The better the home/family, the stricter the rules for entering.

Proctor
02-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Not really.

vibrant_
02-25-2014, 09:59 PM
I think it's normal to care... However I think girls should care too, I wouldn't want a guy with no standards either.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 10:06 PM

Sex = Yes.
Marriage = Hell no!

Nick Unome, age 30, will not marry unless the girl is a virgin.

Verdict: Unome will never marry.

Kazimiera
02-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Women in this thread:

Get off your high horses. If you want a monogamous lifestyle then learn to be monogamous. If you want a promiscuous lifestyle then don't bitch when you later find out how empty, unfulfilling, and unrewarding it is.

Men who desire traditional, conservative families, do not cater to promiscuous women. Your past is very important. It's like being an alcoholic and expecting to get the most responsible, highest paying jobs. Your past will be investigated.

Sex/Family is the most important decision in life. It is more than a job interview. It is a life interview. Your entire life better be open, clean, and pristine. Only a moron will marry "first-come first-serve". Otherwise the marriage will not last very long.

I personally will never introduce a promiscuous woman to my parents or plan to start a family with her, why would I or any sane man?

Oh bollocks man. You're talking out of your asshole here.

Sex is by far not the most important thing in life. There are much more important things to worry about than who slept with who. Let's say you and me get together, are you going to go through my life with a fine comb to see exactly who I was screwing in 1995?

If someone's feelings for me are going to be based on who I screwed in 1995 then I'd rather not have that person's feelings, because they're obviously more directed at my previous partners than at me.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 10:07 PM
I think it's normal to care... However I think girls should care too, I wouldn't want a guy with no standards either.

You mind changing that avatar? Its too distracting, my eyes goin blind staring at the screen.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 10:09 PM

Sex is by far not the most important thing in life. There are much more important things to worry about than who slept with who. Let's say you and me get together, are you going to go through my life with a fine comb to see exactly who I was screwing in 1995?

Yes. He would. And you better bet he'd have a play by play down to the minute. lol I usually don't even bother asking a girl about her past. I'm a pretty good judge of character so I can tell if someone's trustworthy if I've interacted with them at least 10 times.

justme
02-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Well, as long as your hot with a banging body, it doesn't matter to them... Give them HIV-AIDS they won't care if about it they will think its normal if you are hot with a banging body.

dude
02-25-2014, 10:11 PM

If someone's feelings for me are going to be based on who I screwed in 1995 then I'd rather not have that person's feelings, because they're obviously more directed at my previous partners than at me.
LOL, I hope he doesn't find she slept with his brother, dad, cousin, best friend and his very own bully.

Unome
02-25-2014, 10:11 PM

I have flings with women, but marriage is out of the question, absolutely not.

Annihilus
02-25-2014, 10:13 PM
the more the merrier :D

Kazimiera
02-25-2014, 10:16 PM

:picard1:

Never mind. We will never see eye-to-eye on this one.

Black Wolf
02-25-2014, 10:16 PM

I would say that I do to a degree yes. But as long as she is loyal to me while we are in a relationship is all that really matters in the end. I really can't say much about ''Too Many'' because I have been a bit of a slut myself over the years (with women of course lol) so it would not make much sense if I got mad at her for being promiscuous before I knew her.

Hmm as to oral sex that is something I really do love. I love receiving it and giving it, as I find both a lot of fun. So no oral sex at all in a relationship would be a deal breaker for me yes.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Women in this thread:

I'd love to see from your point of view, but unfortunately, I can't seem to reach my head that far up my own arse.

Good stable relationships can definitely flourish despite either of the partner's sexual life. Comparing it to a job interview with an alcoholic is like comparing ducks with monster trucks. An alcoholic can't do their job well when they drink, they are a danger to those around them, prone to violent behavior, and more likely to be less productive. A non-virgin isn't any less productive or a worse mother than a virgin. I have met wonderful people who (clearly) didn't marry as virgins. You can't judge an entire person based on their sex life because it usually doesn't shape their life unless they aren't smart about it.

MissProvocateur
02-25-2014, 10:18 PM

Hypochrite. You're 30 and looking for a virgin woman to marry too? Good luck. You'll need plenty of it.

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-25-2014, 10:21 PM
I'd love to see from your point of view, but unfortunately, I can't seem to reach my head that far up my own arse.

Good stable relationships can definitely flourish despite either of the partner's sexual life. Comparing it to a job interview with an alcoholic is like comparing ducks with monster trucks. An alcoholic can't do their job well when they drink, they are a danger to those around them, prone to violent behavior, and more likely to be less productive. A non-virgin isn't any less productive or a worse mother than a virgin. I have met wonderful people who (clearly) didn't marry as virgins. You can't judge an entire person based on their sex life because it usually doesn't shape their life unless they aren't smart about it.
Fufu, I can help you, with mine. :rolleyes:

Joking. :bored:

Kazimiera
02-25-2014, 10:22 PM
If you want a virgin girl of 20, that's cool. But if you are in your 30's and you're looking to get involved with someone your own age, you'll be hard-pressed to find a virgin in her 30's. If she hasn't done it by then, she's probably not going to do it with you either.

Kataxu
02-25-2014, 10:24 PM

stability for a family is not established by a productivity index. virginity is not necessary but why would anyone want to marry a girl that changes mens every year?

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 10:25 PM
If you want a virgin girl of 20, that's cool. But if you are in your 30's and you're looking to get involved with someone your own age, you'll be hard-pressed to find a virgin in her 30's. If she hasn't done it by then, she's probably not going to do it with you either.

Man, if shes in her 30s and havent done it, you probably dont want it! lol

Unome
02-25-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm not a hypocrite; because I don't believe in equality.

And I don't "expect" anything. I may not even marry, would be fine with me, maybe I will, maybe not. I don't see how it's your business though?

I will continue to have flings (with promiscuous women) and say 'no' to marriage. Marriage is off the table, no amount of shaming me will change my mind.

Kazimiera
02-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Man, if shes in her 30s and havent done it, you probably dont want it! lol

Or maybe she just isn't into men.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm not a hypocrite; because I don't believe in equality.

And I don't "expect" anything. I may not even marry, would be fine with me, maybe I will, maybe not. I don't see how it's your business though?

I will continue to have flings (with promiscuous women) and say 'no' to marriage. Marriage is off the table, no amount of shaming me will change my mind.

It's cool. No one's trying to change your mind. But you're gonna have a pretty hard time finding a 30 year old virgin.

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-25-2014, 10:32 PM

I think in this era, there is not really any. there is some But if your looking for one, I think it must be a almost mission impossible. :p

Alenka
02-25-2014, 10:47 PM
I think nowadays most guys don't seem to really care. Here it's generally not even discussed in my experience.
"Don't ask, don't tell" type of thing. xD

Unome
02-25-2014, 10:52 PM
I was in a relationship for about 5 years in college. She was my first. But she had about 4-6 previous boyfriends/flings. We had a great relationship, loved every minute of it. And we were both very happy. But I eventually wanted to have sex with other women, I mean, why not? She had past experience, so why can't I? She didn't want me to, so I had to break-up with her. She wanted to get married with me. We would have made a great couple. She looks similar to one of the posters on this forum.

Since then I've had a few more flings, uneventful and minor distractions. It taught me some lessons. I like flings, short-term or long-term relationship. Either is great.

But I simply am not going to marry a woman with past relationships. I honestly don't care if this means "No marriage for Unome!" I probably will have a few little bastard kids, children out of wedlock, and call it good. I think it is a superior moral choice to have a few kids out of wedlock than it is to marry an unchaste woman.

Marriage should be reserved for true, traditional, conservative people. And men and women are not equal.

A man who sleeps with 100 women is a stud.
A woman who sleeps with 100 men is a slut.

That's nature. I didn't make the rules.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 10:54 PM
I was in a relationship for about 5 years in college. She was my first. But she had about 4-6 previous boyfriends/flings. We had a great relationship, loved every minute of it. And we were both very happy. But I eventually wanted to have sex with other women, I mean, why not? She had past experience, so why can't I? She didn't want me to, so I had to break-up with her. She wanted to get married with me. We would have made a great couple. She looks similar to one of the posters on this forum.

Since then I've had a few more flings, uneventful and minor distractions. It taught me some lessons. I like flings, short-term or long-term relationship. Either is great.

But I simply am not going to marry a woman with past relationships. I honestly don't care if this means "No marriage for Unome!" I probably will have a few little bastard kids, children out of wedlock, and call it good. I think it is a superior moral choice to have a few kids out of wedlock than it is to marry an unchaste woman.

Marriage should be reserved for true, traditional, conservative people. And men and women are not equal.

Good luck with that child support lol

On a serious note, your first relationship never works. The man will always end up obsessing about her past.

Neanderthal
02-25-2014, 10:56 PM

Why not convince her to have sex with you instead of sleeping with other women? If she wanted to remain virgin you could have convince her of trying anal or something else. If you really loved her that was a poor excuse.

Unome
02-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Good luck with that child support lol

On a serious note, your first relationship never works. The man will always end up obsessing about her past.
I abandoned her because I wanted more sexual experience with other women, not out of jealousy.

I've never been jealous of other men, when it comes to women. Jealousy is more of a "womanly" trait.

Unome
02-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Why not convince her to have sex with you instead of sleeping with other women? If she wanted to remain virgin you could have convince her of trying anal or something else. If you really loved her that was a poor excuse.
We did have sex, a lot of it in fact, about every other night. She was on the pill.

Neanderthal
02-25-2014, 11:02 PM
We did have sex, a lot of it in fact, about every other night. She was on the pill.

I see. I think is best to gain sexual experience with a loving and comprehensive partner than with random strangers tho.

zhaoyun
02-25-2014, 11:07 PM
I abandoned her because I wanted more sexual experience with other women, not out of jealousy.

I've never been jealous of other men, when it comes to women. Jealousy is more of a "womanly" trait.

Thats pretty much what ruined a couple of my early relationships, which were ideal on a lot of levels.

Acquisitor
02-25-2014, 11:15 PM

I dont get your logic.

You had a great relationship and yet you wanted other women. doesn't make sense to me, I think its more like "she was my first, but I thought I deserved someone better so I decided to dump her".

other relationships have not been the same, she clearly is the most remarkable female you have dated.

you just did.

Leo Iscariot
02-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Only about if she's ever had any STDs and if she's ever cheated while in a relationship. How many people she's had sex with isn't that much of a biggie to me.

I'm big on reciprocity, so if she doesn't give oral, then don't expect any oral from me.

Kastrioti1443
02-25-2014, 11:19 PM
Woman must be a virgin until she gets married. ( I exclude 95% of Europe btw).

Unome
02-25-2014, 11:23 PM
I dont get your logic.

You had a great relationship and yet you wanted other women. doesn't make sense to me, I think its more like "she was my first, but I thought I deserved someone better so I decided to dump her".
I was curious about other women. Plus it's bad if a woman has more sex partners than her boyfriend.

other relationships have not been the same, she clearly is the most remarkable female you have dated.
Definitely, she spoiled me a lot. I probably will not find her equal or superior. But that is an important lesson in life.

you just did.
When it comes to marriage/family, stricter rules (conservatism) is better imo. Promiscuity is different for females than for males. Because women want it both ways. Men only want it one way.

Gender is a deep topic, like race. Women want two types of males, a great provider (beta) and dominant stud (alpha). Men don't want two types of women. I've read scientific studies which conclude that women tend to desire beta males for most of their menstrual cycle, but then want to "go out clubbing" and dress sleezy while ovulating, because they want the genes of the dominant stud while they are most fertile.

Then they go back home to their beta provider.

So women want two types of men. But men are different, with different standards. Men revolve around beauty more than behavior.

pao-
02-25-2014, 11:26 PM
if those guys were her past relationships then i dont really mind but if she slept around with more than 20 guys based on one night stands then that might be a problem with me since hey she has slept with more people than i have haha, if she has had like 1 or 2 one night stands then i wouldnt mind

im not perfect so why should a girl who dates me be, im sure there are women who also dont like man whores and like guys who respect themselves

Yeah, I don't get why some men think that women that are reserved in that sense want to sleep with or marry somebody that isn't. I find it pretty disgusting and a big turn off :/

d3cimat3d
02-25-2014, 11:33 PM
But I eventually wanted to have sex with other women, I mean, why not? She had past experience, so why can't I? She didn't want me to, so I had to break-up with her.

This is all too common among males, once they secured their current partner it gives them a temporary ego-boost and makes them feel they are hot shit and can do better than the female they are currently with, but once they're all by themselves again.. they realize they made a terrible mistake. The same thing applies for females but they don't even have to be in a relationship to have that ego-boost.... When an average mundane looking 5/10 girl gets serenaded by dozens of men, she will also have a false sense of superiority, like she's too good for most men.... she'll turn down every 8.5/10 looking man who tries her, waiting for that perfect 10/10 knight in shining armor who will never come. :tongue

Linebacker
02-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Actually I know girls(not all but most) avoid guys who have little sexual exp or have had few dates.So your man whore arguments are invalid.Truth is the more of a "man whore" you are the more women will be attracted to you because they know you are good in bed.True story.

Hanibalas Lekteris
02-25-2014, 11:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0CazRHB0so

opinions about this song? :)

Pure crap, not because of the lyrics (couldn't care less about that, hell I'd even listen to neo-nazis if their music turned out to be good) but because I fail to spot the difference with other songs we get nowadays... Am I the only one getting the impression of listening to the same tune all the time?
It's rather boring to say the least.

pao-
02-25-2014, 11:48 PM
Actually I know girls(not all but most) avoid guys who have little sexual exp or have had few dates.So your man whore arguments are invalid.Truth is the more of a "man whore" you are the more women will be attracted to you because they know you are good in bed.True story.

Being good in bed lies heavily on what your partner likes and how well you can listen and deliver. Applying the same techniques to girl after girl and thinking you're hot shit because of that doesn't make you a good partner. How would one even know those x number of girls were left satisfied? Guys with little sexual experience or guys, especially, that have had a few dates are associated with being insecure, awkward, and lacking in personality skills. Getting a girl to sleep with you and leaving her sexually satisfied are not the same thing.

Unome
02-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Getting a girl to sleep with you and leaving her sexually satisfied are not the same thing.
On the contrary, women flock to dominant studs with lots of sexual experience, because these men are focused on their own pleasure, not the pleasure of women per se.

The dominant stud cares about himself, not the women he's fucking. Women desire to "tame the bad boy". Also women feel frustrated and angry when a man puts himself 'above' or in front of women. Women are attracted to this and want to "change" this type of man.

Women sexually pursue the studs. Men sexually pursue anything.

The wild card here is marriage, not flings.

Marriage is a spiritual, religious institution, reflecting morality and the essence of what individuals are. If you are willing to marry "anything" then this reflects the quality of your soul, spirit, and inner disposition. It reflects the essence of what "you" are. If you have low standards for marriage then that does not bode well, for anybody.

I never understand why people think they automatically are "entitled" to get married. You're not entitled, what is marriage? What does it represent?

Why not just live your life with endless fuck-buddies? Why are women obsessed about marriage, but not men?

pao-
02-25-2014, 11:57 PM
On the contrary, women flock to dominant studs with lots of sexual experience, because these men are focused on their own pleasure, not the pleasure of women per se.

The dominant stud cares about himself, not the women he's fucking. Women desire to "tame the bad boy". Also women feel frustrated and angry when a man puts himself 'above' or in front of women. Women are attracted to this and want to "change" this type of man.

Women sexually pursue the studs. Men sexually pursue anything.

The wild card here is marriage, not flings.

Marriage is a spiritual, religious institution, reflecting morality and the essence of what individuals are. If you are willing to marry "anything" then this reflects the quality of your soul, spirit, and inner disposition. It reflects the essence of what "you" are. If you have low standards for marriage then that does not bode well, for anybody.

I never understand why people think they automatically are "entitled" to get married. You're not entitled, what is marriage? What does it represent?

Why not just live your life with endless fuck-buddies? Why are women obsessed about marriage, but not men?

Why do men insist on telling us what we like or want? TIL I am not a woman.

Unome
02-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Because men see the truth often. We observe it. We see the types of men, most women sexually pursue and want.

Men have eyes too. Women think men are easy to deceive with lies. But not all of us are easy to deceive.

Men know that women desire some types of men, but not others. It's not a mystery to us.

Beit El
02-26-2014, 12:05 AM
The bigger the amount of previous sexual partners the bigger the risk of cheating, according to statistics. Furthermore, I believe they found that promiscuity and infidelity are genetically linked. Of course, anyone with a brain would've already figured this out. A healthy man prefers in the best-case scenario a virgin, because she isn't at risk of being pregnant and she is less likely to cheat on you as the research shows. Therefore, the more sexual partners a woman has had previously, the less worth she is romantically.

This is why so many religions value virgin marriage, this is also why the Germanic tribes valued virgin marriage (for both genders), we did not start applying virgin marriage because of religion, rather, religion implemented virgin marriage as a policy that already existed and is natural.

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 12:08 AM
I'm not sure how honest many men are being in this thread. Generally, I'd judge whether a man cares about a woman's sexual past by his actions. Men work towards what they desire to see in the world. If the majority of men truly cared about women being virtuous, they'd take themselves out of the equation because of the role they themselves play as sexual partners to women. It's irrational to think that a man who has been with tons of women would be concerned about the sexual purity of women, because his actions contribute to the very thing he allegedly dislikes. Lol! So you have a bit of a conundrum there. You can't claim to care about women's sexual pasts when your own actions are a direct contradiction to your desires.
Thus, let his actions speak for him. If a man really cares about a woman's sexual past, chances are his own isn't too far removed from what he expects from his woman. Meanwhile, the others are just going with the herd mentality and nodding their heads with the boys...lol!

Kataxu
02-26-2014, 12:08 AM

could you share us the vision of what you want?

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 12:10 AM
Maybe the hope that they'll be able to convince us of it...lol!

Unome
02-26-2014, 12:13 AM
It's irrational to think that a man who has been with tons of women would be concerned about the sexual purity of women, because his actions contribute to the very thing he allegedly dislikes. Lol!
It's only a conundrum if you believe in equality.

If you believe people are different, and expect everybody to act differently, then the double-standard based on gender is clarified.

And it makes sense.

Expectations of males does not apply to females, and vice-versa. But if you believe in equality then you must accept the double-standard as a pardox.

So either accept equality and remain confused, or reject equality and enjoy clarity.

We can't expect everybody to be/act the same.

Illancha
02-26-2014, 12:13 AM
If a man really cares about a woman's sexual past, chances are his own isn't too far removed from what he expects from his woman.
Exactly the point I was trying to get across.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 12:24 AM

There is no number that is 'too many.'

BJs aren't my favourite thing either, don't like being passive.

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 12:25 AM
It's only a conundrum if you believe in equality.

If you believe people are different, and expect everybody to act differently, then the double-standard based on gender is clarified.

I wasn't arguing from that standpoint. My understanding of the differences and similarities between the genders is very complex, so I didn't even go there.
What I'm saying is simple economics and common sense. Generally, when you desire something, you don't knowingly engage in acts that will negatively impact your ability to get what you desire. Unless you're a bit stupid or too short-sighted to see the effects of your actions. Your attempts to fulfill your demands shouldn't harm your supply. Lol! Likewise with the sexual purity of your mates. If you truly care, then your own actions reflect that because you realize the role you play in decreasing the number of what you desire.
But if you really don't care, then you do as you like sexually because you don't care that you are playing a part in decreasing the number of sexually pure mates.

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Exactly the point I was trying to get across.
You're a unicorn. It takes a hell of a lotta courage to take responsibility for yourself and literally be what you want from others. There's a reason why the golden rule isn't gender specific. As humans, we like to emphasize differences because we can hide in them and use them as excuses for our own hypocrisy. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like you. Alpha in the truest sense.

Illancha
02-26-2014, 12:35 AM
You're a unicorn.
First time I've ever been described as a unicorn. Feels odd, but I'll take it.

Fincher
02-26-2014, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't ask.

Unome
02-26-2014, 12:39 AM
I wasn't arguing from that standpoint. My understanding of the differences and similarities between the genders is very complex, so I didn't even go there.
What I'm saying is simple economics and common sense. Generally, when you desire something, you don't knowingly engage in acts that will negatively impact your ability to get what you desire. Unless you're a bit stupid or too short-sighted to see the effects of your actions. Your attempts to fulfill your demands shouldn't harm your supply. Lol! Likewise with the sexual purity of your mates. If you truly care, then your own actions reflect that because you realize the role you play in decreasing the number of what you desire.
But if you really don't care, then you do as you like sexually because you don't care that you are playing a part in decreasing the number of sexually pure mates.
Ahaaa, but you see, blklady, purity cannot be imitated.

It is a state of the body, not a state of mind, and not a behavior.

So you're wrong about "attracting what you want with similar behavior". Because chastity is not a behavior. It is a lack of behavior.

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 12:53 AM
All guys care! Those who say they don't, are just being superficial, and are not telling the truth. If I like the girl and she is into me, she is faithful to me, and she is all up there, then I would prefer not to know her past. I have seen though a trend here in the West that girls will go on about their exes and such, I had a girl once that was even telling me about their cocks:picard1::D If you want to kill a dudes boner, talk about your ex:p

Oral sex is quite important in my opinion, both ways.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 12:56 AM
All guys care! Those who say they don't, are just being superficial, and are not telling the truth. If I like the girl and she is into me, she is faithful to me, and she is all up there, then I would prefer not to know her past. I have seen though a trend here in the West that girls will go on about their exes and such, I had a girl once that was even telling about their cocks:picard1::D If you want to kill a dudes boner, talk about your ex:p

Oral sex is quite important in my opinion, both ways.

I honestly don't care. I've turned down sex with people I've known to be virgins because I would feel uncomfortable with introducing them to that side of themselves, I don't know why. I prefer my partners to have a little experience under the belt. And no hair under the belt. Hair is a no-no. It's just good hygiene. Muslims trim it every 40 days apparently, and I do it myself. It takes like 8 seconds.

Scholarios
02-26-2014, 12:59 AM
Dudes are kind of pathetic. Gotta admit.

Pjeter Pan
02-26-2014, 01:00 AM
I honestly don't care. I've turned down sex with people I've known to be virgins because I would feel uncomfortable with introducing them to that side of themselves, I don't know why. I prefer my partners to have a little experience under the belt. And no hair under the belt. Hair is a no-no. It's just good hygiene. Muslims trim it every 40 days apparently, and I do it myself. It takes like 8 seconds.
Nothing wrong with a buzz cut, or a little triangle on the top :D

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 01:01 AM

Sure, I don't care about virgins either, and there are a lot of nice girls out there that have had steady partners but things did not work out. In my book these types of girls are not sluts, hence I don't want to know their past, because it's a turn off no matter what. I am not going to get into the hair thing:D

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:03 AM
Nothing wrong with a buzz cut, or a little triangle on the top :D

Nope. Just like with men; natural or bald. And don't be natural.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Sure, I don't care about virgins either, and there are a lot of nice girls out there that have had steady partners but things did not work out. In my book these types of girls are not sluts, hence I don't want to know their past, because it's a turn off no matter what. I am not going to get into the hair thing:D

You've gotta think, how much is yon lass going to want to have sex if she's yet to have it at age 25? Libido of a table spoon.

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Dudes are kind of pathetic. Gotta admit.

Why you say that my friend?:)

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:06 AM
Women in this thread:

How 'pure' are you?

You said:

I have flings with women.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Of course if he does cast a stone, he will no longer be without sin, but that's not the point of the saying.

Of course, you're not a hypocrite, because you don't believe in equality. Mkay.

Actually, you are a hypocrite.

Why? Let me explain.

A) You think women should be virgins before marriage. You specifically said 'I think marriage should be for conservative/traditional men and women.' You imply people cannot change their ways or past, either.
B) You sleep with unmarried women.

This is like me saying 'I think only people with two arms should get married,' then going around chopping people's arms off.

You are a hypocrite.

Good luck finding the virgin who'll marry you, a demanding slut who openly states that women are inferior.

I guess your genes are going to die out.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 01:08 AM

Sex = Yes.
Marriage = Hell no!

Remove Polish from your ancestry, you embarras real Poles. You sound like a Muslim. :laugh:

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Ahaaa, but you see, blklady, purity cannot be imitated.

It is a state of the body, not a state of mind, and not a behavior.

So you're wrong about "attracting what you want with similar behavior". Because chastity is not a behavior. It is a lack of behavior. Lol! You lost me there. I took a right turn at Wuuutttt? and didn't make it back.
Semantics aside, yes I concur. It is a state of the body. That's where we agree. And no doubt, you believe this state of body to be valuable correct?
If so, there is no sense in you engaging in any act that would negatively impact the number of females with this valuable state of body (to use your terms). It would be analogous to a banker burning his own money and then complaining about being broke. Lol! Which brings me back to my earlier point very simply made.
If you truly care about something and in this case, it's sexual purity in a woman, you will want to maximize your chances of getting such a woman, which means you would never act in such a way as to jeopardize your supply of these types. A man's actions tell far more than what comes out of his mouth and his own lifestyle choices are the truest indication of what he really values in a mate. Not necessarily because of any arguments for or against gender equality, but because he won't run the risk of being part of the problem he allegedly stands against.

Svipdag
02-26-2014, 01:13 AM
Promiscuity increases the chance that she is harboring an STD.

TIMEO DANAOS ET DONA FERENTES -- PVBLIVS VERGILIVS MARO

RMuller
02-26-2014, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't marry or date a chick that has had alot of sex partners in the past" damage goods" , i also wouldn't marry a single mother. I prefer next door TYPES girls.
I use to date the party type chicks they aren't worth it .

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:20 AM

I know some people who act in manner A. This means that all people act in manner A. As all people act in manner A, all people must also act in manner B. True story.

Unome
02-26-2014, 01:25 AM
It is a state of the body. That's where we agree. And no doubt, you believe this state of body to be valuable correct?
Yes I do respect chaste females.

Many men have sex with a virgin, promise to love her forever, then dumps her a few weeks later. This girl becomes jaded forever and eventually comes to blame all men, for the actions of the guy who lied to her and stole her virginity. I have never done such a thing, and never will. It is immoral and degenerate behavior.

It's called "pump & dump". A lot of guys are guilty of it; a lot of girls are victims of it.

It's very easy to see who does what.

Illancha
02-26-2014, 01:26 AM
I know some people who act in manner A. This means that all people act in manner A. As all people act in manner A, all people must also act in manner B. True story.
That's like one of the axioms I had to learn in my logic course.

Loki
02-26-2014, 01:28 AM

No. I don't ask.

I don't care, but I want to eat pussy. 69 is a real turn-on. But then again most gfs I've had insisted on sucking my cock, and I don't blame them ;)

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 01:28 AM
You've gotta think, how much is yon lass going to want to have sex if she's yet to have it at age 25? Libido of a table spoon.
I think that's always the assumption, but I wouldn't go that far. Human sexuality is a very strong urge and it doesn't go away with celibacy...hell sometimes it gets stronger the more you suppress it...
To be honest, that was part of the reasoning behind my lifestyle choices. I have a very good understanding of my libido and I'm given to addictions, so it wouldn't even be a good idea to open that can of worms anywhere except in a trusting relationship.
(That's also probably why my parents were stricter with me than with my sister when it came to boys. Lol! Parents know their children...)

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:30 AM
I think that's always the assumption, but I wouldn't go that far. Human sexuality is a very strong urge and it doesn't go away with celibacy...hell sometimes it gets stronger the more you suppress it...
To be honest, that was part of the reasoning behind my lifestyle choices. I have a very good understanding of my libido and I'm given to addictions, so it wouldn't even be a good idea to open that can of worms anywhere except in a trusting relationship.
(That's also probably why my parents were stricter with me than with my sister when it came to boys. Lol! Parents know their children...)

There are always exceptions, I stand corrected.

You might not be as good at it as a more experienced individual, though.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 01:31 AM
No, not at all. I would hope she'll be honest if she has a health issues though. I do not give a flying fuck about her past, it matters none. Everybody makes mistakes, what matters is do we really click. Fuck being slave to ideas or stereotypes. There is nothing I couldn't forgive or understand.

If she is the one for me, and I am for her, nothing else matters. Past does not exist if you know what I mean dummies.

Plus, I don't give a flying fuck what any one thinks. :laugh:

Fincher
02-26-2014, 01:42 AM
I could only imagine how passional a person must be to allow such a thing spoil a potentially valuable relationship. It's almost as if a partner is nothing more than a trophy or status symbol for some..To each his own, but I can't say I envy your 'virtue'.

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 01:43 AM
I will only marry a virgin.

A girl who fucked before marriage shows that she has not been faithful to her family and father. What makes you think she will be faithful to her husband?

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 01:46 AM

A girl who fucked before marriage shows that she has not been faithful to her family and father. What makes you think she will be faithful to her husband?

Good luck:)

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 01:47 AM
Women in this thread:

Great post!

Pjeter Pan
02-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Good luck:)
Bro it's easy, go to albania/Kosovo/Montenegro/Macedonia find an isolated highlander or lowlander catholic village and look for a sexy as bitch. That easy bro

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 01:52 AM
There are always exceptions, I stand corrected.

You might not be as good at it as a more experienced individual, though.
How hard could it be? No hands and no teeth, right? LMAO!

While I don't have enough bravado in me to claim any pornstar level skills (even on the internet), I don't think I have any deficiencies despite my lack of technical experience, because I believe sensuality is innate. It's how you carry yourself and who you are,your love of the sexual human body and your appreciation for how good it feels to be sensitive to the touch of another. When you have a good understanding of this in yourself can more than level the playing fields despite inexperience. Meanwhile, I know of many who have tons of experience but still suck at it and not in a good way...

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Bro it's easy, go to albanian find an isolated highlander or lowlander catholic village and look for a sexy as bitch. That easy bro

You sure as hell make it sound easy. You think up in the villages don't know how to spread their legs?:D

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:53 AM

If you want to remain a virgin til marriage, that's cool bro. Just don't knock the rest of us for doing what we do. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 01:54 AM
How hard could it be? No hands and no teeth, right? LMAO!

While I don't have enough bravado in me to claim any pornstar level skills (even on the internet), I don't think I have any deficiencies despite my lack of technical experience, because I believe sensuality is innate. It's how you carry yourself and who you are,your love of the sexual human body and your appreciation for how good it feels to be sensitive to the touch of another. When you have a good understanding of this in yourself can more than level the playing fields despite inexperience. Meanwhile, I know of many who have tons of experience but still suck at it and not in a good way...

And here we'll have to disagree. Some people have a feel for it, some don't, but as you say, some people have tonnes of experience and still suck. Assuming you're not so great, which is likely, how are you going to improve without practise?

I'm afraid this is not a field in which you have expertise.

Pjeter Pan
02-26-2014, 01:57 AM
You sure as hell make it sound easy. You think up in the villages don't know how to spread their legs?:D
Not at all man, Not if they want their love to live :D

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 01:59 AM
If you want to remain a virgin til marriage, that's cool bro. Just don't knock the rest of us for doing what we do. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Guys are not girls bro. The same standards shouldn't apply. Are females criticized for crying?

NO. But guys are. Is this wrong? No, it's because of a difference.

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Not at all man, Not if they want their love to live :D

My brother, I tell you what, those villagers have much more time in their hand to play around then you and me that have to work year out to make ends meet. Now imagine, for about six months of the year they are just hanging about. Brother, trust me I have lived in those villages and I know what I am talking about:D

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Guys are not girls bro. The same standards shouldn't apply. Are females criticized for crying?

NO. But guys are. Is this wrong? No, it's not because of a difference.

So let me get this straight:

1) All bros must marry virgins.
2) The ratio of straight bros to straight hos is about 1:1.
3) You encourage all bros to sleep around and score with as many hos as possible.
4) Idiots like Unome then complain the ration of straight bros to virgin hos is 1:<1
5) You're a hypocrite.

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 02:04 AM
So let me get this straight:

1) All bros must marry virgins.
2) The ratio of straight bros to straight hos is about 1:1.
3) You encourage all bros to sleep around and score with as many hos as possible.
4) Idiots like Unome then complain the ration of straight bros to virgin hos is 1:<1
5) You're a hypocrite.

lol wth? I didn't say any of that.

Pjeter Pan
02-26-2014, 02:05 AM
My brother, I tell you what, those villagers have much more time in their hand to play around then you and me that have to work year out to make ends meet. Now imagine, for about six months of the winter they are just hanging about, brother, trust me I have lived in those villages and I know what I am talking about:D
Ah fuck you dirty dog, can't wait to go to albania :D
Man it's hard to believe because my female cousins wouldn't do that shit I for fact, I'm a 110% sure.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:05 AM
lol wth? I didn't say any of that.

Yeah, you did.

You said, guys should marry virgins.

But you also said guys could sleep around.

Thus you said all of that.

Logic, bro.

Unome
02-26-2014, 02:07 AM
Longbowman is still a young, naive boy, who has yet to learn that judgment is not equal between gender.

If you apply the same (moral) standards to males as to females, or vice-versa, then reality will teach you many lessons on failure.

Sexual attraction is different between males & females. Therefore the rules are different. Therefore expecting males to act as females, or females to act as males, is irrational & ignorant. This is why chastity/virginity has a double standard. Female virgin = good. Male virgin = bad.

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 02:08 AM
And here we'll have to disagree. Some people have a feel for it, some don't, but as you say, some people have tonnes of experience and still suck. Assuming you're not so great, which is likely, how are you going to improve without practise?

I'm afraid this is not a field in which you have expertise.
Oh there'll be practice. Lots of it. Dear God yes...

Ahem...sorry...you were actually making a point weren't you? My bad...lol!

In answer to your question, wouldn't that be part of the journey of a relationship? Helping your partner grow? All of this could just be my own personal kinks though. I'm personally turned on by men teaching me something, so continuing to learn about my own sensuality with my man is huge part of my own needs. That said, I would look for someone compatible and willing to fulfill those needs because otherwise neither party would be satisfied. But dirty sensei kinks aside, I can't help but imagine that the learning curve would be a very hot experience.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Longbowman is still a young, naive boy, who has yet to learn that judgment is not equal between gender.

If you apply the same (moral) standards to males as to females, or vice-versa, then reality will teach you many lessons on failure.

Sexual attraction is different between males & females. Therefore the rules are different. Therefore expecting males to act as females, or females to act as males, is irrational & ignorant. This is why chastity/virginity has a double standard. Female virgin = good. Male virgin = bad.

When you get married to a virgin, call me. Until then your advice is worthless, as it's aimed at a goal you have not yet attained.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:10 AM

In answer to your question, wouldn't that be part of the journey of a relationship? Helping your partner grow? All of this could just be my own personal kinks though. I'm personally turned on by men teaching me something, so continuing to learn about my own sensuality with my man is huge part of my own needs. That said, I would look for someone compatible and willing to fulfill those needs because otherwise neither party would be satisfied. But dirty sensei kinks aside, I can't help but imagine that the learning curve would be a very hot experience.

Very true.

Perhaps you should hook up with Unome? :laugh:

No, sorry. I wouldn't inflict that on you.

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you did.

You said, guys should marry virgins.

But you also said guys could sleep around.

Thus you said all of that.

Logic, bro.

Using logic anyone can decipher my posts and come to a realization that you posted mere assumptions. I won't argue with assumptions. Although there will always be females who whore around and females who don't. There is nothing wrong with having a preference.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:12 AM
Using logic anyone can decipher my posts and come to a realization that you posted mere assumptions. I won't argue with assumptions. Although there will always be females who whore around and females who don't. There is nothing wrong with having a preference.

If you didn't say guys should marry virgins AND that guys should sleep around, I apologise.

Unome
02-26-2014, 02:12 AM
When you get married to a virgin, call me. Until then your advice is worthless, as it's aimed at a goal you have not yet attained.
Differentiate between advice and wisdom, I'm not giving out advice per se.

Because I don't expect most men to value chastity. Most men are fortunate for what they get, which is desperation. Most men cannot pick & choose a mate.

But marriage is different.

So yes, it is fine to have sex with promiscuous women, but marriage is off the table, not a consideration.

A lot of people here cannot differentiate sex from marriage. This is the underlying premise at play. Most people here assume sex = marriage only, and having sex outside marriage is taboo.

This is not my perspective. So my observations are not "advice", for most. Plus I am much more conservative/traditional than most as well.

Scholarios
02-26-2014, 02:13 AM
Why you say that my friend?:)

I'm including myself here. I'm just saying, when we care too much about this we are focusing too much on ourselves and our fragile ego. I'm not saying we shouldn't be concerned about a girl in her early 20's being with 40 partners. But unless there is some real serious problem - I think the best thing we can do is let it go. Especially since most guys lie about their partners. And can you imagine if they knew some of our darkest secrets? We'd be out on a curb and I wouldn't blame them!

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Ah fuck you dirty dog, can't wait to go to albania :D
Man it's hard to believe because my female cousins wouldn't do that shit I for fact, I'm a 110% sure.

Well, not everyone gets to play though, so you might just end up feeding the cows:D
I am humoring you bit because of your expectations, I will include you and Ujki in this. Things don't roll how you guys think down there, you have grown in the West and thinking that down there time hasn't moved. It would actually be a huge cultural shock for both of you. Anyways, getting girlfriends in the villages is a lot harder because majority of the girls are more shy and reserved, but it's not impossible.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:14 AM

It's not wisdom, it's an opinion.

Because I don't expect most men to value chastity. Most men are fortunate for what they get, which is desperation. Most men cannot pick & choose a mate.

You must know some very sad people.

How would you know?

So yes, it is fine to have sex with promiscuous women, but marriage is off the table, not a consideration.

Like I said, when you find the conservative woman willing to have married a promiscuous man - and I guarantee you, you won't find her - tell me.

This is not my perspective. So my observations are not "advice", for most. Plus I am much more conservative/traditional than most as well.

My rabbis and priests would disagree with that classification of yourself.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 02:17 AM

Girl, if I remember correctly, a few months back you said you dated this hunk that sent you pics of his member, and said he would consider marrying you, and would wait with the coitus thing if you were willing to give him some head meanwhile. How is that promising relationship going? He sounds like a keeper! :laugh:

zhaoyun
02-26-2014, 02:18 AM
No. I don't ask.

I don't care, but I want to eat pussy. 69 is a real turn-on. But then again most gfs I've had insisted on sucking my cock, and I don't blame them ;)

INSISTED!? Shiiiit.... send me their addresses

Unome
02-26-2014, 02:19 AM
How would you know?
Experience, my family values marriage. My childhood friend comes from a family that values marriage. My other childhood friend had his parents divorce.

My ex-girlfriend's parents divorced. I know about successful & failed marriages.

Shall I give a list? It is rather common-sense, considering that everybody here has roots in one thing or another. How many people here have successfully married parents, compared to failed marriages?

My background is success, not failure. I pity people with divorced parents or go through divorces. It is shameful and embarrassing.

pao-
02-26-2014, 02:19 AM
could you share us the vision of what you want?

Somebody with similar values to mine that respects his body as I do mine. The last thing I feel a need to waste time and energy on is "taming a bad boy" down.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:21 AM
Experience, my family values marriage. My childhood friend comes from a family that values marriage. My other childhood friend had his parents divorce.

My ex-girlfriend's parents divorced. I know about successful & failed marriages.

Shall I give a list? It is rather common-sense, considering that everybody here has roots in one thing or another. How many people her have successfully married parents, compared to failed marriages?

My background is success, not failure. I pity people with divorced parents or go through divorces. It is shameful and embarrassing.

What experience? You've never been married. Everyone's had friends' parents split, divorce, etc. I also came from a traditional family and my best friend's parents divorced. You don't have any experience.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 02:24 AM
INSISTED!? Shiiiit.... send me their addresses

You really wanna make the trip to England to get your rod polished? Sounds expensive to me. Save some money, it's about $30 bucks downtown. :laugh:

Unome
02-26-2014, 02:25 AM
What experience? You've never been married. Everyone's had friends' parents split, divorce, etc. I also came from a traditional family and my best friend's parents divorced. You don't have any experience.
Being raised as a child to married parents = experience.

I don't need to be married, myself, to experience marriage. I was raised in a married family. The same cannot be said of many.

Weren't you adopted?

Illancha
02-26-2014, 02:27 AM
Unome, I'll put it bluntly for you.

At some point in your life you chose lust, you chose a moment's pleasure over the long-term reward and in doing so you lost your one chance. Frankly, you do not deserve what you seek. Now move along and stop being bitter about it. No amount of justification is going to give you a second chance.

zhaoyun
02-26-2014, 02:28 AM
You really wanna make the trip to England to get your rod polished? Sounds expensive to me. Save some money, it's about $30 bucks downtown. :laugh:

Man, $30???? I need to move where you live brotha. lol

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:30 AM
Being raised as a child to married parents = experience.

I don't need to be married, myself, to experience marriage. I was raised in a married family. The same cannot be said of many.

Weren't you adopted?

I was also raised in a married family. Thus we have exactly the same 'experience.'

And what? No, I'm not. I just told you off for claiming adopted kids weren't loved or equal or something about gay adoption or something like that. But if I were adopted, that would not matter, as I'd still have been raised in a two-parent household.

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 02:31 AM
Unome, I'll put it bluntly for you.

At some point in your life you chose lust, you chose a moment's pleasure over the long-term reward and in doing so you lost your one chance. Frankly, you do not deserve what you seek. Now move along and stop being bitter about it. No amount of justification is going to give you a second chance.

This can't be an excuse. If it was criminals would be able to say this when getting convicted. It's good they don't.

Unome
02-26-2014, 02:34 AM
I was also raised in a married family. Thus we have exactly the same 'experience.'

And what? No, I'm not. I just told you off for claiming adopted kids weren't loved or equal or something about gay adoption or something like that. But if I were adopted, that would not matter, as I'd still have been raised in a two-parent household.
What matters is the way people are brought into the world, and into which homes, and into which values.

If you think marriage is important then I'll leave it at that. If you want to marry a promiscuous woman then do so, lead the way on that one.

Longbowman
02-26-2014, 02:37 AM
What matters is the way people are brought into the world, and into which homes, and into which values.

If you think marriage is important then I'll leave it at that. If you want to marry a promiscuous woman then do so, lead the way on that one.

Yes. For example, if you were born naturally, you are an Uebermensch. If you were delivered via Caesarian you are rapist untermensch scum.

Shall do, boyo. Be sure to post the pics of happily inferior virgin conservative girl, if you ever get her.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 02:42 AM
Yes. For example, if you were born naturally, you are an Uebermensch. If you were delivered via Caesarian you are rapist untermensch scum.

Shall do, boyo. Be sure to post the pics of happily inferior virgin conservative girl, if you ever get her.

He'll be wanking off for the rest of his life. Have you ever seen "Granma's boy"? He's the dude choking the chicken to a Barbie doll in the john. LOL

RMuller
02-26-2014, 02:46 AM

True.

Alot of men do end up marrying slutty women. The wife ends up cheating on them and many times these fools end up raising some other guys kid and they don't even know it.

d3cimat3d
02-26-2014, 02:48 AM
To look at it in the most basic way... how does inserting a piece of mass inside your vagina make you any less of a woman? I think some here are too obsessed with the "sacredness" of virginity. Us humans, we are apes (fact), just smarter apes.... & apes fuck a lot promiscuously, so why should we stray from the natural order of things? 99% of girls masturbate regularly or at least have before, so why is it OK for them to pleasure themselves yet suddenly a imaginary line is crossed when they decide they want a real throbbing dick to do it for them? What difference does it make?

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Girl, if I remember correctly, a few months back you said you dated this hunk that sent you pics of his member, and said he would consider marrying you, and would wait with the coitus thing if you were willing to give him some head meanwhile. How is that promising relationship going? He sounds like a keeper! :laugh:
Lemme just preface that situation with this: Suffice it to say, my neighbors probably think I'm the biggest ho in the garden because it's looks like different men are always coming in and out of my apartment. The reason for that is because it's nice when guys take me out, but I end up feeling guilty because they spend money on me and I know (and you know) they're not really getting anything out of it other than my sterling company (which I think is great albeit a bit anti-climatic), so I try to make up for it by cooking for them. LMAO! This is why I don't get into gender battles because I don't know why men put up with me...

Anyhoo, as for that guy, there was nothing wrong with him and I wrote him a big ole email explaining the main issue I had with him which was this: we'd just met and two dates later he's trying to negotiate sexual terms with me. Seriously? WTH?
I don't regret the experience because it helped me learn that I seriously can't be with a man who feels he cannot be a friend to me before getting the panties. Yes. I know. I'm going to be alone forever and ever. I've heard it all before. But I don't date to have sex. I date to build something lasting. I don't shame or blame men for their sexuality. In fact, it's one of the best parts about them, but they have to find a way to see past their sex drive to understand that I'm a cool ass person to hang out with beside just the potential of being a smash partner...
But dude was funny though...lol! He was trying everything in the book! Bless his heart. I wish him well but I could tell it had been a while for him and he was just looking for skins.
The crazy thing is that some of these guys still call and I can't understand why. It makes me feel good because, I heart men. But it also makes me feel guilty anytime they do stuff for me because other than food and some laughs, that's all I've got for ya good sirs...lol! (shrugs)

Kataxu
02-26-2014, 02:50 AM
To look at it in the most basic way... how does inserting a piece of mass inside your vagina make you any less of a woman? I think some here are too obsessed with the "sacredness" of virginity. Us humans, we are apes (fact), just smarter apes.... & apes fuck a lot promiscuously, so why should we stray from the natural order of things? 99% of girls masturbate regularly or at least have before, so why is it OK for them to pleasure themselves yet suddenly a imaginary line is crossed when they decide they want a real throbbing dick to pleasure them? What difference does it make?

99% of girls masturbate? Where you get this figure ?

d3cimat3d
02-26-2014, 02:51 AM

99% of girls masturbate regularly or at least have before

ChocolateFace
02-26-2014, 02:56 AM
99% of girls masturbate regularly or at least have before

Mostly married women who can't recreate the positive sexual experiences they had when she and her husband were young.

zhaoyun
02-26-2014, 03:06 AM
Lemme just preface that situation with this: Suffice it to say, my neighbors probably think I'm the biggest ho in the garden because it's looks like different men are always coming in and out of my apartment. The reason for that is because it's nice when guys take me out, but I end up feeling guilty because they spend money on me and I know (and you know) they're not really getting anything out of it other than my sterling company (which I think is great albeit a bit anti-climatic), so I try to make up for it by cooking for them. LMAO! This is why I don't get into gender battles because I don't know why men put up with me...

Anyhoo, as for that guy, there was nothing wrong with him and I wrote him a big ole email explaining the main issue I had with him which was this: we'd just met and two dates later he's trying to negotiate sexual terms with me. Seriously? WTH?
I don't regret the experience because it helped me learn that I seriously can't be with a man who feels he cannot be a friend to me before getting the panties. Yes. I know. I'm going to be alone forever and ever. I've heard it all before. But I don't date to have sex. I date to build something lasting. I don't shame or blame men for their sexuality. In fact, it's one of the best parts about them, but they have to find a way to see past their sex drive to understand that I'm a cool ass person to hang out with beside just the potential of being a smash partner...
But dude was funny though...lol! He was trying everything in the book! Bless his heart. I wish him well but I could tell it had been a while for him and he was just looking for skins.
The crazy thing is that some of these guys still call and I can't understand why. It makes me feel good because, I heart men. But it also makes me feel guilty anytime they do stuff for me because other than food and some laughs, that's all I've got for ya good sirs...lol! (shrugs)

I aint tryin to read all that. Did the brotha get some or what?

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 03:08 AM

Have you ever heard the tale about a lion and three monkeys?

No? Here it goes: three monkeys climbed a tree to escape a hungry lion, lion was patient, waited under the tree for monkeys to fall to the ground. They all did after some time passed, and the lion got what he wanted. So what's the moral of this story and how it relates to the topic?

Everybody has to give it up sooner or later, the key is patience. Honey they don't call patience the greatest of all virtues for nothing. :P

Woman is defenseless if she encounters the "lion", she will put out. You just haven't met the "lion" yet! :laugh:

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 03:09 AM

He is wrong, it's 100% lol

zhaoyun
02-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Have you ever heard the tale about a lion and three monkeys?

No? Here it goes: three monkeys climbed a tree to escape a hungry lion, lion was patient, waited under the tree for monkeys to fall to the ground. They all did after some time passed, ant the lion got what he wanted. So what's the moral of this story and how it relates to the topic?

Everybody has to give it up sooner or later, the key is patience. Honey they don't call patience the greatest of all virtues for nothing. :P

Woman is defenseless if she encounters the "lion", she will put out. You just haven't met the "lion" yet! :laugh:

Knowing that story, why are you going around trying to pose as a wolf then?

Skerdilaid
02-26-2014, 03:10 AM
He is wrong, it's 100% lol

Concur:D

blklady2013
02-26-2014, 03:17 AM
He is wrong, it's 200% lol

Fixed buddy.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 03:17 AM
Knowing that story, why are you going around trying to pose as a wolf then?

Brother the most skilled players are artists, they are virtuosos. Being a wolf is a state of mind. :P I am just sharing some of my endless wisdom with the less fortunate ones. :laugh:

zhaoyun
02-26-2014, 03:19 AM
Brother the most skilled players are artists, they are virtuosos. Being a wolf is a state of mind. :P I am just sharing some of my endless wisdom with the less fortunate ones. :laugh:

Then play on playa.

But seriously though, I thought your photo was a pet husky the first time I glanced at it.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 03:25 AM
Then play on playa.

But seriously though, I thought your photo was a pet husky the first time I glanced at it.

It's an arctic wolf. Huskies are so close to wolves they almost look like them.

Don't be hating on me brotha, it's a tough job, but somebody gotta do it. :laugh:

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 03:34 AM

Low self esteem in themselves could be a factor why guys ever care about a woman's sexual past.
People fall in love with a person, sometimes before they even know about that person.. not how they were in their past, when they weren't even in their life.
I think they believe that if a girl has slept around, she is 'physically loose', but not that isn't exactly true either. But if the girl is beautiful, i can safety say, more than one guy has noticed that already too, so it is any surprise that she may not be a virgin... if you want a beautiful girlfriend, expect some past, because it is evident.. if a girl knows shes beautiful, she's not going to be saving herself from a sex life, she deserves as much as any other independent person.
I don't agree with double standards at all and both guys and girls who sleep around are equal in my book and deserve each other if that's what they want :D

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 03:45 AM

A lot of people here cannot differentiate sex from marriage. This is the underlying premise at play. Most people here assume sex = marriage only, and having sex outside marriage is taboo.

And this is why specifically, i am not interested in guys interested in one thing only, i can smell it a mile away and i'm not that kind of girl, no one will use me :3

Unome
02-26-2014, 03:50 AM
And this is why specifically, i am not interested in guys interested in one thing only, i can smell it a mile away and i'm not that kind of girl, no one will use me :3
No chastity = no marriage. :cool_002:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/gifs_201.gif

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 03:52 AM
No chastity = no marriage. :cool_002:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/gifs_201.gif

Should apply to the guy too, have no interest in any manwhores :D

Drawing-slim
02-26-2014, 03:54 AM
I don't think I would care as long as she shows maturity and substance when she is mine. Which goes without saying if she lacks the above mentioned she has no chance of being my girl.

Unome
02-26-2014, 03:57 AM
Should apply to the guy too, have no interest in any manwhores :D
Nope, men don't have pussies.

The are different rules for "penis law" and "pussy law".

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 03:59 AM
I don't think I would care as long as she shows maturity and substance when she is mine. Which goes without saying if she lacks the above mentioned she has no chance of being my girl.

Exactly, as long as the partner is faithful to you, why is their past even a present issue. The past is the past, all teenagers do stupid things in their past or young 20's.. that is the point of growing up is knowing what they like and maturing to a level of behaviour and beliefs that NO TEEN has until they are an adult. I don't encourage promiscuity but if we are holding what happened 5-10 years ago as relevant in the present day for instance, the person judging better be a damn saint, and if they aren't.. they are a hypocrite.. "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

Unome
02-26-2014, 04:01 AM
According to the logic of the females in this thread:

Why should past matter? He only murdered 5 people. It could have been 5 or 3 or 1. Why ask? Besides, the past doesn't determine the future. I'm sure the murderer won't kill 6 or 7. We shouldn't judge people.

This is why some people should stay out of moral/law/ethic disputes.

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 04:01 AM
Nope, men don't have pussies.

The are different rules for "penis law" and "pussy law".

Sounds like narcissistic double standards to me.. 'the law applies to you but not to me because i'm exempt', or 'i was done wrong, so i judge everyone for their pasts'.. not mature or forthright, let go of such baggage for greater relationship fulfillment, but i sincerely hope you're trolling.

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 04:03 AM

Why should past matter? He only murdered 5 people. It could have been 5 or 3 or 1. Why ask? Besides, the past doesn't determine the future. I'm sure the murderer won't kill 6 or 7. We shouldn't judge people.

If we are comparing females sex lives to murder.. but men 'ALLOWED' the privilege, something is extremely wrong with some people in society. BOTH genders make mistakes in their lives and no one is perfect.

arcticwolf
02-26-2014, 04:05 AM

LOL

You are fucking retarded!

:laugh:

Unome
02-26-2014, 04:06 AM
If we are comparing females sex lives to murder.. but men 'ALLOWED' the privilege, something is extremely wrong with some people in society. BOTH genders make mistakes in their lives and no one is perfect.
So you admit having sex is a mistake?

Thank you for proving my point.

Anyway marriage is the real issue here, not so much short-term or long-term relationships. This isn't a big deal until female motivation for marriage is exposed. Then again I don't know why I expected an intelligent conversation here. That was my mistake. And I will soon correct it.

Nehellenia
02-26-2014, 04:11 AM
So you admit having sex is a mistake?

Thank you for proving my point.

Anyway marriage is the real issue here, not so much short-term or long-term relationships. This isn't a big deal until female motivation for marriage is exposed. Then again I don't know why I expected an intelligent conversation here. That was my mistake. And I will soon correct it.

I mean that all teenagers are immature idiots whose brains haven't developed yet and that age is built on learning and rebellion too, no one can sit there and say they've never made a mistake, they've never trusted or dated the wrong girl/guy, but the experience of relationships is a realization of what the partner you want through compatibility, you can't sit there and judge a girl for having past boyfriends anymore than they can for a guy having girlfriends, everyone has a past.. no matter how big or small, why should it impact on you if the person is a good person, loving and faithful, why should anything from the past be used to 'blackmail' or smear them?

If you want a chaste girlfriend, be chaste with them yourself and if you're not, don't complain if a girl has had the same morals as you. The whole point of a relationship is equality, no equality = crap relationship for one or both partners in the end..
Practise what you preach or say nothing at all :3

Hadouken
02-26-2014, 06:09 AM
I'm not sure how honest many men are being in this thread. Generally, I'd judge whether a man cares about a woman's sexual past by his actions. Men work towards what they desire to see in the world. If the majority of men truly cared about women being virtuous, they'd take themselves out of the equation because of the role they themselves play as sexual partners to women. It's irrational to think that a man who has been with tons of women would be concerned about the sexual purity of women, because his actions contribute to the very thing he allegedly dislikes. Lol! So you have a bit of a conundrum there. You can't claim to care about women's sexual pasts when your own actions are a direct contradiction to your desires.

not the same

a man having sex before marriage with a lot of women is not the same as a woman who had a lot of men before marriage

it is not the saaaaaame .......no matter if we live in 1014 2014 or 5014 men and women will always be different in certain things

imagine you have a son and daughter ....ideally wou wouldnt want both to be promiscious but which one would hurt you more ? if the boy sleeps around or the girl ? i know you will say "both" :rolleyes2: but deep inside we all know the answer

men are the "dominant" gender ....we are programmed to spread our genes while women are programmed to watch out and be carefully

we stick our penis in and penetrate while women spread their legs and GET penetrated so she allowes entrance which is actually like opening a treasure for him . A man has to bring more effort to sleep around with several girls while a girl only has to stand there smile and when she gets approached she just needs to ask where to go to fuck.

The risk of hiv and other diseases are higher for women than men

Women can get pregnant we cant ...i know feminists will try to change that and want us to get pregnant too one day i bet :lol: but nature is how it is :p

I still wouldnt judge women who had a lot of sexpartners because in the end they are just humans too and everybody should decide it for themselves BUT you girls need to understand that we dont prefer such women at all when it comes to marriage and nobody can blame us.

Mortimer
02-26-2014, 06:37 AM

I dont care about her sexual past. And no BJ isnt a deal breaker

Fincher
02-26-2014, 07:06 AM

NO. But guys are. Is this wrong? No, it's because of a difference.

I wonder if you're capable of independent thought.

Carlito's Way
02-26-2014, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I don't get why some men think that women that are reserved in that sense want to sleep with or marry somebody that isn't. I find it pretty disgusting and a big turn off :/

i read the book Juventud En Extasis, my uncle recommended the book to me, great book and it made me change on many things
women should also be like men and worry about his sexual past, i think its important, that is if that man you are dating also cares about your past then a women should also, there is nothing wrong with wanting a man who self respects himself and doesnt go around sleeping with many women to show how much of a man he really is, see thats the problem, men sleep with women for pleasure of course but also to brag about how much of a man they are, in today's society men are more pressured to lose their virginity than women are, a virgin guy will most likely be seen as a closet homosexual by other men, contrary to a man who sleeps with so many girls, he is seen as the man, the ladies-man ect. women who are more reserved should also find a similar guy with the same standards as her

i remember this time on the panchito/sudaca forum where i got mad at that venezuelan guy for posting naked women showing their breast, it bothered me cause Farah who is a muslim was posting in there, that for me was just disrespectful, so i told him something and he said that i was probably a homosexual and blah blah blah haha it didnt really bother me but in my mind i thought, if posting pictures of naked women shows how much of a man he really is, then he has a big problem

vibrant_
02-26-2014, 07:14 AM
I don't find anything wrong in caring about someone's sexual past... However I think it's idiotic for men who sleep with anything that passes by to think that a quality woman won't take that into consideration as well. Yes, there is not as much of a stigma attached to men who sleep around, but it just shows a lack of standards and no woman wants that... At least the ones I know.

SkyBurn
02-26-2014, 07:20 AM
It's interesting that it's only men saying that guys can whore but girls can't. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Also, a woman is a 'lock' and a man is a 'key' as much as "white people" can be compared to a beverage in regards to their genetic purity.

Seriously, what a joke. If a guy cares about her sexual history enough to break up her, then he's got a bigger problem than just being remarkably shallow.

Kataxu
02-26-2014, 07:24 AM
It's interesting that it's only men saying that guys can whore but girls can't. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Also, a woman is a 'lock' and a man is a 'key' as much as "white people" can be compared to a beverage in regards to their genetic purity.

Seriously, what a joke. If a guy cares about her sexual history enough to break up her, then he's got a bigger problem than just being remarkably shallow.

I would love to see you raise a family with a party girl that had over 15 partners, some she probably doesn't remember

SkyBurn
02-26-2014, 07:28 AM
I would love to see you raise a family with a party girl that had over 15 partners, some she probably doesn't remember

Why wouldn't I? Do you believe that a man leaves behind some mystical presence over a girl after having (protected) sex with her? I cannot see how her sexual history (given that she's disease free) should stop her from being taken seriously. Screening out the "party girls" just shows how some people see their wives; as breeding stock and property expected to be in mint condition just for them.

Kataxu
02-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Why wouldn't I? Do you believe that a man leaves behind some mystical presence over a girl after having (protected) sex with her? I cannot see how her sexual history (given that she's disease free) should stop her from being taken seriously. Screening out the "party girls" just shows how some people see their wives; as breeding stock and property expected to be in mint condition just for them.

you really think someone that sleeps around lots deserves to not be evaluated in such way? should a person that is a known alcoholic be allowed in a brewery stock? you reap what you sow

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 08:03 AM

Past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior. No sane man would want to settle down with a woman who's been free and easy with her pussy....only a desperate beta chump would fall for such a woman.

Peyrol
02-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior. No sane man would want to settle down with a woman who's been free and easy with her pussy....only a desperate beta chump would fall for such a woman.

Yep because on the other hand a random antisemithic siṁhala is an ''alpha male''...c'mon guys...
you talk like a medieval inquisitor...

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Yep because on the other hand a random antisemithic siṁhala is an ''alpha male''...c'mon guys...
you talk like a medieval inquisitor...

Dear boy, where did I say I was an "alpha" male? And what the fuck is a "Simhala"?

pao-
02-26-2014, 08:28 AM
i read the book Juventud En Extasis, my uncle recommended the book to me, great book and it made me change on many things
women should also be like men and worry about his sexual past, i think its important, that is if that man you are dating also cares about your past then a women should also, there is nothing wrong with wanting a man who self respects himself and doesnt go around sleeping with many women to show how much of a man he really is, see thats the problem, men sleep with women for pleasure of course but also to brag about how much of a man they are, in today's society men are more pressured to lose their virginity than women are, a virgin guy will most likely be seen as a closet homosexual by other men, contrary to a man who sleeps with so many girls, he is seen as the man, the ladies-man ect. women who are more reserved should also find a similar guy with the same standards as her

i remember this time on the panchito/sudaca forum where i got mad at that venezuelan guy for posting naked women showing their breast, it bothered me cause Farah who is a muslim was posting in there, that for me was just disrespectful, so i told him something and he said that i was probably a homosexual and blah blah blah haha it didnt really bother me but in my mind i thought, if posting pictures of naked women shows how much of a man he really is, then he has a big problem

I love that book and would recommend it for others to read, but I know people would consider it old-fashioned Christian propaganda :picard1: However, I am certain that plenty of non-religious readers would gain richly from its principles. It has positively influenced the manner in which I perceive relationships and potential SOs. Screwing women left and right and then shaming them for it is both disturbing and hypocritical, but that is the kind of repulsive society we live in. Plenty in our society judge men with the levels of acceptable behavior no superior than of a goat's. There really shouldn't be anything wrong or controversial with my interest in somebody with similar values to mine and the same standard of self-worth.

Lábaru
02-26-2014, 08:31 AM

Hell yes.

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 08:36 AM
No, not at all. I would hope she'll be honest if she has a health issues though. I do not give a flying fuck about her past, it matters none. Everybody makes mistakes, what matters is do we really click. Fuck being slave to ideas or stereotypes. There is nothing I couldn't forgive or understand.

If she is the one for me, and I am for her, nothing else matters. Past does not exist if you know what I mean dummies.

Plus, I don't give a flying fuck what any one thinks. :laugh:

Says the resident Buddhist Nihilist. Now here's me giving a "flying fuck"..oummmmmmmm

BeerBaron
02-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Thats a joke and you just being pc all it takes for a woman to have sex is presence and a pulse

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 08:48 AM
"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

Ha!!!! A closet Xtian.... I don't buy that biblical filth anyways...

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 09:10 AM
I mean that all teenagers are immature idiots whose brains haven't developed yet and that age is built on learning and rebellion too,

Interesting how in modernity, Youth Rebellion is associated with fucking around like bonobos and fashion statements. The natural rebelliousness of youth, is made inert and integrated into conformity by offering it symbolic avenues of de-pressurizing expression using the very symbols of the system produces. Thusly the youth becomes apathetic and nonthreatening to the system's control.

The whole point of a relationship is equality, no equality = crap relationship for one or both partners in the end

There is never an equal balance in reciprocity and this is why all relationships are unbalance to one extent another. One dominates in every interaction, and so takes more than (s)he gives.

justme
02-26-2014, 09:23 AM
I'm very sorry but whether I may be a virgin or not, is non of your business, and if I am I defiantly won't lose it to someone who I just married, I won't even wait for marriage... My virginity if I am a virgin... I will lose it to someone who I love.
And if no guy wants me because I'm not a Virgin.. That's ok with me because at least I did it with someone who I loved.

And not all girls are whores who are not virgins, some girls get RAPED, but even those girls who don't get raped and are not virgins are still not whores... Unless she acts like one particular girl I know...

Peyrol
02-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Dear boy, where did I say I was an "alpha" male? And what the fuck is a "Simhala"?

Srilankan, as you are.

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 09:46 AM
I'm very sorry but whether I may be a virgin or not, is non of your business, and if I am I defiantly won't lose it to someone who I just married, I won't even wait for marriage... My virginity if I am a virgin... I will lose it to someone who I love.
And if no guy wants me because I'm not a Virgin.. That's ok with me because at least I did it with someone who I loved.

And not all girls are whores who are not virgins, some girls get RAPED, but even those girls who don't get raped and are not virgins are still not whores... Unless she acts like one particular girl I know...

Miss, there is nothing wrong in wanting to have a healthy sexual life - Sex within committed relationships that is... The problem however is the hookup culture, where sex has lost its spiritual content, and females having been released from paternalistic constraints, unleash their pent up feminine energies, turning to promiscuity, exhibitionism and sexual manipulation to get their fix.

As with Bonobo chimps, sex is used to alleviate stress, establish hierarchies and promote internal harmony.

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 09:54 AM
Srilankan, as you are.

yes... I live and work here.

Peyrol
02-26-2014, 10:00 AM
yes... I live and work here.

...and obviously, your traditions about girls and relationships are totally different from the western ones...so, how can you compare?

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 10:02 AM
In the absence of Patriarchy and Paternalism, women become sluts

Hierarchalist
02-26-2014, 10:07 AM
...and obviously, your traditions about girls and relationships are totally different from the western ones...so, how can you compare?

Dear boy, here you wrongly assume that all western men are liberal progressive dingbats who support degenerate cultural trends.

Besides, did I say I was born here?

Alenka
02-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Why would any woman who wasn't free and easy with her pussy settle down with a guy who slept around? If past behaviour is a good predictor of future behaviour as you claim to be the case, then by that logic he won't ever turn into anything different but remain a manwhore. Surely a chaste woman deserves better.