PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: OK to Rape Animals But Not OK to

Chaya
02-25-2014, 05:12 PM
The so called civilised world just reached a new state of depravity hitherto not seen in this age. and therefore will sink lower and lower onto chaos until the end.

Sheep shagging and other assorted bestiality is legal in Denmark, a country that has recently been marred by controversy over its ban on Halal and Kosher meat slaughter, which is considered “inhumane” by opponents. Minister of agriculture Dan Jřrgensen told Denmark’s TV2 that “animal rights come before religion”.

Interestingly, animal brothels are openly doing business in Denmark where there is a thriving bestiality scene, clients come from such places as Norway, Sweden, Holland and Germany. (h/t: Cliff)

This is remarkable, I thought these nations were supposed to be all about “choice?” What choice does an animal have in getting banged by a human?

more :- http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/02/denmark-ok-to-rape-animals-but-not-ok-to-have-halal-and-kosher-meat/

McCauley
02-25-2014, 05:18 PM
Muslims like to rape people.

The King, I am
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
The so called civilised world just reached a new state of depravity hitherto not seen in this age. and therefore will sink lower and lower onto chaos until the end.

more :- http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/02/denmark-ok-to-rape-animals-but-not-ok-to-have-halal-and-kosher-meat/

OII LADS!
LETS EACH MARRY 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS AND RAPE THEM INSTEAD OF THE ANIMALS ;D

portusaus
02-25-2014, 05:20 PM
I blame the Jews, and everything else that walks on two legs and originated southwest of the Euphrates river.

Chaya
02-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Muslims like to rape people.

hahah okay,the punishment for rape in Islam is death by execution. He will not be entitled to any pardon or reprieve whatsoever

The King, I am
02-25-2014, 05:34 PM
hahah okay,the punishment for rape in Islam is death by execution. He will not be entitled to any pardon or reprieve whatsoever

What about intellectual rape?
When you force Islam in their Heads from day 1

portusaus
02-25-2014, 05:35 PM

That doesn't change that half of them do it..

Tropico
02-25-2014, 05:40 PM

Dude the majority of rape in Northern Euro countries is by Muslims. And when foreign women report their own rape in Muslim countries the woman get jailed and not the men. Wtf.

Chaya
02-25-2014, 05:50 PM
That doesn't change that half of them do it..

liar

Chaya
02-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Dude the majority of rape in Northern Euro countries is by Muslims. And when foreign women report their own rape in Muslim countries the woman get jailed and not the men. Wtf.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah The Big Lie :picard1:

Dál Riata
02-25-2014, 06:06 PM

Typical Muslim reaction, when someone points out facts to you, just claim its a lie! As for the main story of the thread, yes Northern Europe is unfortunately filled with degenerate subhuman scum who engage in such perversions. They're liberals and according to the Bible they should be executed.

Chaya
02-25-2014, 06:09 PM
They're liberals and according tot he Bible they should be executed.

??????????

Tropico
02-25-2014, 06:09 PM

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahabababahahahaha

THE BIG TRUTH

denz
02-25-2014, 06:10 PM
What is the reason to open that thread ? Denmark is one of the most humanitarian & civilized country compared, what to conclude ?

Chaya
02-25-2014, 06:10 PM
and okay." again"

the punishment for rape in Islam is death by execution. He will not be entitled to any pardon or reprieve whatsoever

Tropico
02-25-2014, 06:14 PM
and okay." again"

the punishment for rape in Islam is death by execution. He will not be entitled to any pardon or reprieve whatsoever

Muslim dudes would rape themselves if they could.

Chaya
02-25-2014, 06:19 PM
What is the reason to open that thread ? Denmark is one of the most humanitarian & civilized country compared, what to conclude ?

I read this in the morning on some site and I see animals better than those so called people with brains. How can they even think of that?? Allah favoured them upon the other creation but they just chose to degrade themselves. May Allah guide us all.

The King, I am
02-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Muslim dudes would rape themselves if they could.

They do, in Saudi Arabia, it's also the homosexual capital of the world :laugh:

The King, I am
02-25-2014, 06:22 PM
I read this in the morning on some site and I see animals better than those so called people with brains. How can they even think of that?? Allah favoured them upon the other creation but they just chose to degrade themselves. May Allah guide us all.

Danish people don't like Islam and don't want it, why can't you accept this??

Dál Riata
02-25-2014, 06:25 PM
??????????

Not for being liberals of course :D

Actually calling them liberal is a bit of an insult, but liberals often accuse anyone even a little bit conservative of being Nazi/KKK, etc.

The Bible says that rapists, murderers, pedophiles and anyone who commits sex acts with animals should be executed.

Chaya
02-25-2014, 06:40 PM
The Bible says that rapists, murderers, pedophiles and anyone who commits sex acts with animals should be executed.
okay,ggood point! :thumb001:

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-25-2014, 06:46 PM
-Animal brothels legal in Denmark.
http://www.icenews.is/2008/05/20/animal-brothels-legal-in-denmark/

-Bestiality brothels are spreading through Germany,warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as, lifestyle choice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

Kuvayi_Milliye
02-25-2014, 06:49 PM
-Denmark’s animal bordellos reportedly draw Norwegian clients, but both countries have loopholes that make such establishments legal. Neither Denmark nor Norway has a prohibition on sex with animals, as long as the animals do not suffer. Denmark’s animal bordellos, in which people pay for sex with horses and other beasts, are advertising on the Net and drawing customers from as far away as Norway, Germany, Holland and Sweden.

Lol Western democracy.

RussiaPrussia
02-25-2014, 06:49 PM

its called love, this is how finns were made btw

Nehellenia
02-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm not speaking for all Afghans when i say this, i'm not implying that all DO IT.. but there was a sick video that US soldiers inadvertently discovered 2 Afghan men raping a goat in a field.. why would you leak some sick shit like that? Why would you EVEN DO IT!?

Kazimiera
02-25-2014, 07:14 PM
ANYONE who has sex with animals should just be done away with. It is a disgusting practice and I lump it in the same heap as paedophillia. Abhorrent and abnormal.

Nehellenia
02-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Animals are as non-consenting beings as children, so i agree.. disgusting and completely unnecessary.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-25-2014, 07:23 PM
It's ok to rape animals, just not to let them live in your country.

Linebacker
02-25-2014, 09:33 PM
So this is that freedom in Denmark The king was talking about.Now I understand.

Funda
02-25-2014, 09:44 PM
disgusting

Dál Riata
02-25-2014, 10:07 PM
"Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death"
- Exodus 22:19

"Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion"
- Leviticus 18:23

"If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal. If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them."
- Leviticus 20:15 & 20:16

Fortis in Arduis
02-25-2014, 10:23 PM
They have never had laws against it, presumably, the assumption being that no-one would want to do it.

Northern Europe has generally led the way in animal rights.

Clearly, some laws against bestiality need to drawn up and instituted quickly.

Smaug
02-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Sheep shagging banned? That's ridiculous. It is very appreciated in ma Placewales!

Chaya
02-26-2014, 04:27 PM
"Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death"
- Exodus 22:19

"Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion"
- Leviticus 18:23

"If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal. If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them."
- Leviticus 20:15 & 20:16

thats good