PDA

View Full Version : French minister tells Muslims to speak properly

Thorum
12-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Nice to see someone finally has the guts to speak the truth!!

"A junior French minister has told young Muslims (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BE3KC20091215) living in France they should dress properly, find a job and stop speaking slang."

:thumb001:

Gooding
12-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Bravo, Mme. Morano! Sucks for the outlanders if the truth hurts.:D

asulf
12-18-2009, 08:50 AM
My friends from the States, you just get caught, you worry, is normal and desired.
you have the excuse not to live in France, and d be in good faith.
Allow the French I am, to enlighten you on the facts and the reason for the intervention of Nadine Morano.

Accuracy, any anthropoid, observed by all those who love and study primates, gestures natural medium for communication and social glue, in groups of chimpanzees is identical, in gestures accompanying yo and other rumblings we find in gangs, on the whole planet.
Idioms and other speech codes and caps backwards, additives are signs showing their tribal membership to the group.
Simply put, we must not forget that they are intellectually limited .......
they refer to .... cries, colors ... (visual) and odor
like the animals they have remained.
And it is what I have to explain their attitude, take any flavor .....
Because the government recognizes that the debate over French identity escapes,
face the facts (I said in passing that genetic testing is banned in France off court and on certain points ....)
And the fact that censorship is active and that the racial identity, even native French is taboo!!
It turns the issue on codes and not on the ethnic nature of our Invaders, with the blessing of the Summit of the state!

Censorship exists in fact! surveys are conducted tick the right boxes on the leading questions, that the one you pose with the innoca, who are you? What is your age?, or do you live? fail to distort your answers about your identity and the KGB comes to your door.

I stayed in stealth mode and I rotten .......
Most ministers, as our president, do as the French paper
when they are not black African, hybrid of Arab or of Arab descent.

Everything you see is nothing but disinformation knowingly distilled People
The street interviews on foreign non-Europeans tell you first in France it has rights, the rights of man, rubbish !!!!, they are based on our constitution.
Words inscribed on the facades of our buildings: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, have been carved by French revolution to the French .... not for others!
Now ....... You know!