PDA

View Full Version : Is it more acceptable for a female teacher to have sex with a male student than the reverse?

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:02 AM
There's been a spate of incidents with teachers arrested and or jailed for affairs with students. The latest one the boy refused anonymity and stated he felt lucky the teacher chose him;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568580/Woman-schoolteacher-love-schoolboy-led-bed-narrowly-dodges-jail-sentence.html

So is it more acceptable for a female teacher to have sexual relations with an underage male student than a male teacher with a female underage student?

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:09 AM
i voted both are fine

Prisoner Of Ice
02-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Should be legally acceptable, but not acceptable to the school. IE lose you job but not go to jail.

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
i voted both are fine

For some reason I think teenage males would often appreciate the advances of an older female whereas the reverse is true for teenage females.

This is a different issue for the failure of any condition of trust between teachers and their students though..

SkyBurn
02-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Should be legally acceptable, but not acceptable to the school. IE lose you job but not go to jail.

I agree with this.

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:15 AM

True. Duty of care issue. Age of consent is another issue.

Mortimer
For some reason I think teenage males would often appreciate the advances of an older female whereas the reverse is true for teenage females.

This is a different issue for the failure of any condition of trust between teachers and their students though..

depends on how the female looks like etc. and same is true for the male, most young females like good looking males i dont see a difference if the teacher is new at school 30 year old etc. and looks handsome? a fat 55 year old teacher wouldnt attract male students either

Mortimer

i agree but both for female and male

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:18 AM
also i dont see why a male should go to jail for having sex with a teenage girl, except if he raped her

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:21 AM
depends on how the female looks like etc. and same is true for the male, most young females like good looking males i dont see a difference if the teacher is new at school 30 year old etc. and looks handsome? a fat 55 year old teacher wouldnt attract male students either

Some are hot

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/03/gcelebrities/Debra_Lafave-1.jpg

Tell me the average 17 year old male would reject her

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Some are hot

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/03/gcelebrities/Debra_Lafave-1.jpg

Tell me the average 17 year old male would reject her

if the male has a sexual relationship with the teacher he probably liked it except if he was forced (like misuse of authority over him) but i dont see a gender specific difference, girls also like cool, handsome roughed teachers even mature teachers, some 17 year old teenager might like their 40 year old teacher etc. and often if they have sex with him maybe they liked it? (and i say it again except if the authority was misused etc.) or somehow forced then something should be done, i voted if the the sex was consentual and mutual then it is ok in both cases, why should make a difference between sexes?

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Some of you here have some Sick and twisted head!

And by the way, I don't mean the OP here.

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:31 AM

sick are the ones put people in jail for having consentual sexual relationship etc.

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:32 AM
if the male has a sexual relationship with the teacher he probably liked it except if he was forced (like misuse of authority over him) but i dont see a gender specific difference, girls also like cool, handsome roughed teachers even mature teachers, some 17 year old teenager might like their 40 year old teacher etc. and often if they have sex with him maybe they liked it? (and i say it again except if the authority was misused etc.) or somehow forced then something should be done, i voted if the the sex was consentual and mutual then it is ok in both cases, why should make a difference between sexes?

Fair point. There was a 17 year old having a relationship with a cool male teacher at my school (pretty open secret), she was really mature like 17 going on 25, and no one really thought he was taking advantage of her.

Anglojew
02-27-2014, 07:33 AM

Why?

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-27-2014, 07:34 AM
So of you from here in the forum have a fucked up head and way of thinking, very Sick and twisted that you make me fuckin' Sick!

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Fair point. There was a 17 year old having a relationship with a cool male teacher at my school (pretty open secret), she was really mature like 17 going on 25, and no one really thought he was taking advantage of her.

the way you and me see this blonde woman you posted some girls will see a male i post who looks handsome, the difference here comes from the idea that females are asexual or less sexual beings then males and that they cant "like it" only males like sex etc. but thats not true, young females like sex as young males like it maybe even more

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Why?

Because fucked up people with a sick and twisted mind that some from the forum here that makes me want to puke. And more by just looking at his face.

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-27-2014, 07:39 AM
You AngloJew, kind of know me, and what I think of some things here, So I think you kind of know who I mean here. :bored:

Furnace
02-27-2014, 07:41 AM
I see I missed out on a lot as a 16-year-old..

Mn The Loki TA Son
02-27-2014, 07:48 AM
sick are the ones put people in jail for having consentual sexual relationship etc.

The sick and twisted are pedo type people. those need more than jail. they need a Big thick one up theirs.

Mortimer
02-27-2014, 07:50 AM
The sick and twisted are pedo type people. those need more than jail. they need a Big thick one up theirs.

i think you are talking about me right? you didnt said what your opinion is on the whole thing, you are just insulting me (probably) you said you dont mean anglo-jew so that leaves only me

cally
02-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Both are wrong
why the fuck would you sleep with your student ? That's so unprofessional . As if there aren't any people left in the world to fuck . Teachers should have a "parental" attitude. I would be freaked out and mentally scarred if my teacher was a pervert

Methusalem
02-27-2014, 12:21 PM
lol this neerdy looking kid fucked this female teacher? His father looks somehow proud of his son.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2892173.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Bernadette-Smith-2892173.jpg

Kastrioti1443
02-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Both are totally unacceptable! However in the case of the male teacher and female students, the male teacher must be castrated for the main reason of infecting the future mothers of the society.

The King, I am
02-27-2014, 12:35 PM
I think it's perfectly fine actually :p
as long as it isn't rape or forced somehow

The King, I am
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM
lol this neerdy looking kid fucked this female teacher? His father looks somehow proud of his son.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2892173.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Bernadette-Smith-2892173.jpg

That "nerdy kid" fucked he's teacher m8, have some respect please

Kastrioti1443
There's been a spate of incidents with teachers arrested and or jailed for affairs with students. The latest one the boy refused anonymity and stated he felt lucky the teacher chose him;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568580/Woman-schoolteacher-love-schoolboy-led-bed-narrowly-dodges-jail-sentence.html

So is it more acceptable for a female teacher to have sexual relations with an underage male student than a male teacher with a female underage student?

Can you make the votes public somehow? I am very curios to see the voters.

Virtuous
My male instincts tell me that it is fine with the first but wrong with the latter.

Zmey Gorynych
02-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Hot female teachers should be rewarded for giving it to their students. Boys need schooling and teachers should take care of that :D Ugly female teachers and male teachers should be immediately thrown in jail.

The King, I am
02-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Hot female teachers should be rewarded for giving it to their students. Boys need schooling and teachers should take care of that :D Ugly female teachers and male teachers should be immediately thrown in jail.

agreed

Linebacker
02-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Too bad during my school years all my teachers were old and ugly.

dude
02-27-2014, 01:11 PM
There are many teenager girls with crushes on male teachers and then would feel lucky if the teacher would pick them. It is the parent who throw the big fuzz about the teacher fucking the girl.