PDA

View Full Version : If you speak Serbian in Kiev Ukrainine..

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 07:22 AM
Apparently you'll get your ass severely kicked upon till Sunday morning mass, then get whipped some more.
According to Serbian diaspora president in Ukraine some Albanians and all western Ukrainians see Serbs there as enemies.
Serbs are creating all kinds of troubles there for Ukrainians and being linked to terrorists groups there.
They're hated so much in Ukraine that the Serb diaspora president is leaving Ukraine for his safety.

Two orthodox priests were heard speaking Serbian in the streets of Kiev and apparently got their ass kicked severely by Ukrainian "nazis".
Serbs always causing trouble, nothing new.
http://www.balkanweb.com/m/rajoni/stanojevic-ne-kiev-ukrainas-e-shqiptare-duan-te-me-vrasin-174392.html

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 07:30 AM
Do we have any Ukrainians here?
This Serbian/Ukrainian claims that the western ukranians are very pro-Albanian and shout death to Serbs and Russians.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Dislike is mutual.

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Good, another people has awakened to realise the Serb evil and disruption caused to the world by them :)

Methmatician
02-27-2014, 07:50 AM
Wouldn't it be the Ukrainians causing trouble here? I mean, attacking someone in the street for simply speaking a certain language is not right. And how do they differentiate between Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian? They sound the same.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 07:56 AM
Good, another people has awakened to realise the Serb evil and disruption caused to the world by them :)

How do you mean aweakened? Western Ukrainians are Greko-Catholics and they never liked us and fought in HVO units.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 09:27 AM
Wouldn't it be the Ukrainians causing trouble here? I mean, attacking someone in the street for simply speaking a certain language is not right. And how do they differentiate between Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian? They sound the same.

There's a big Serbian presence there I guess. Plus I came across somewhere online that there were lots of Serbian killers who sided with that dictator who now has left and is hiding in Greece with the help of Serbian/Greek/orthodox Far East brotherhood. Same Serb mercenaries who fought on the side of cadafi and now could have a hand on killing some of those peaceful protesters in Kiev.
There should be a reason this Serbian leader of diaspora there is actually threaten with his life according to him. So I don't know..
I would like some Ukrainian member to shed more light into this however.

Methmatician
02-27-2014, 09:37 AM
There's a big Serbian presence there I guess. Plus I came across somewhere online that there were lots of Serbian killers who sided with that dictator who now has left and is hiding in Greece with the help of Serbian/Greek/orthodox Far East brotherhood. Same Serb mercenaries who fought on the side of cadafi and now could have a hand on killing some of those peaceful protesters in Kiev.
There should be a reason this Serbian leader of diaspora there is actually threaten with his life according to him. So I don't know..
According to 2001 census only 623 Serbs lived in all of Ukraine and only 219 spoke Serbian.

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 09:52 AM
How do you mean aweakened? Western Ukrainians are Greko-Catholics and they never liked us and fought in HVO units.

Good, reason more to like them. They realised the truth about your evilness

La Misse
02-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Wtf is that idot saying? ''Dragan Stanojevic: Behind the things that are happening in Ukraine are Albanians'' :LOL: Omg lol So he means that the politic crisis of Ukraine is created by Albanians. What a idiot. Leave us alone, if serbs wanna mix theyre ass with Ukraine's problems than do it but do not say anything about Albanians! You can't leave without creating problems to us. idiots

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Good, reason more to like them. They realised the truth about your evilness

You like Catholic fundamentalists who supported HVO? lol

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 11:18 AM
You like Catholic fundamentalists who supported HVO? lol

I support canibalistic animists if they hate Serbs :)

armenianbodyhair
02-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Come at me Ukrainian bitch and I will show you my vagina. just kidding, I won't, creep off.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 11:36 AM

Sometimes I wonder are you a provocateur with a mission to make Bosniaks look idiotic in eyes of other people.

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Sometimes I wonder are you a provocateur with a mission to make Bosniaks look idiotic in eyes of other people.

I am a man with a mission to let people know what Serbs are like in peace and war. They knew what they were like in war long time ago, but now its time to show the peace Serbs, the terrible creatures who opress.
Now, you seem to have a problem with that, but no suprise with Milosevic quote in your signature :)

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Wtf is that idot saying? ''Dragan Stanojevic: Behind the things that are happening in Ukraine are Albanians'' :LOL: Omg lol So he means that the politic crisis of Ukraine is created by Albanians. What a idiot. Leave us alone, if serbs wanna mix theyre ass with Ukraine's problems than do it but do not say anything about Albanians! You can't leave without creating problems to us. idiots

That's exactly what he is saying. And he is saying this to a bunch of Serbian newspapers and those news papers have published his statement as headline on their front pages. The "Belgrade informer" where Lena gets her news:laugh:

RussiaPrussia
02-27-2014, 11:49 AM
seriously Albanians take your Balkan shit out from Ukraine discussion. No one cares

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 11:51 AM
According to 2001 census only 623 Serbs lived in all of Ukraine and only 219 spoke Serbian.

Well, that's big enough number for Serbs to claim majority if Ukraine actually did border Serbia. No more or less Serbs have ever lived in Kosovo. Think about that.

Beit El
02-27-2014, 11:57 AM
>Serbs get attacked.
>SEE HOW MUCH TROUBLE THEY ARE?!?!?!!

That logic though.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 11:58 AM
seriously Albanians take your Balkan shit out from Ukraine discussion. No one cares

Seriously I don't want to turn this into balkan topic but it is a matter of fact that the president of Serbian diaspora in Ukraine has publicly stated that Albanians in Ukraine are behind all this mess in Kiev.
Now there're at least 3300 Albanians that live there since 1800's however, but this is just crazy statement.

armenianbodyhair
02-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Well, that's big enough number for Serbs to claim majority if Ukraine actually did border Serbia. No more or less Serbs have ever lived in Kosovo. Think about that.
What's been going on with you lately?

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:01 PM
>Serbs get attacked.

That logic though.idiot.
There were Serbs attacked in Pristina as well, but after Serbs had committed atrocities. Could be the same thing here.
Why were Serbs attacked?! Are are Serbs hated there?!

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 12:01 PM
>Serbs get attacked.

That logic though.

They wouldnt be attacked if they didnt start world wars, support Russia over Ukraine, in their treasonous way so traditional for them

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:03 PM
What's been going on with you lately?
Nothing. How are you?
Do you see anything wrong with this thread? I'm just reporting what Serbian news sources have reported before me.

armenianbodyhair
02-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Nothing. How are you?
Do you see anything wrong with this thread? I'm just reporting what Serbian news sources have reported before me.

Nothing but seriously, politics as usual. It's going to be okay...well maybe not for the people of Ukraine. But really if you don't want this to turn into a Balkan fight thread v2.0 then why are you doing everything to turn it into that?

OldWayGuy
02-27-2014, 12:11 PM
What ''orthodox'' priests represent on eastern countrys and ukraine society ? Just a doubt... Because Im from russian orthodox priest linage.

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 12:12 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this article. One of my cousins does a lot of business in Ukraine, Kiev to be specific and he never mentioned this whatsoever and he's one of the first people who would bring this up. On top of this I know many Ukrainians in the US, even had relationship with one, and they all seemed to have neutral attitude to positive on Serbs….even the ones who hate Russia.

So what kind of news source is "Balkan Web" to me it sounds like an Albanian tabloid rag.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Nothing but seriously, politics as usual. It's going to be okay...well maybe not for the people of Ukraine. But really if you don't want this to turn into a Balkan fight thread v2.0 then why are you doing everything to turn it into that?
I don't see how am I making this a "balkan war" when we have a Serb leader declaring to the world that "Albanians are behind this mess in Ukraine"!? I even brought the link. Use google translate if you doubt me.

Alenka
02-27-2014, 12:18 PM
What if they hate Mohamedan Serbs also? Do you still support them in that case? :laugh:

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Fucking losers giving me thumbs down for simply reporting a story. WTf???

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm calling bullshit on this article. One of my cousins does a lot of business in Ukraine, Kiev to be specific and he never mentioned this whatsoever and he's one of the first people who would bring this up. On top of this I know many Ukrainians in the US, even had relationship with one, and they all seemed to have neutral attitude to positive on Serbs….even the ones who hate Russia.

So what kind of news source is "Balkan Web" to me it sounds like an Albanian tabloid rag.
It doesn't look like a bullshit report to me. This Serbian leader apparently has been making these claims on Serb media.
Why don't you look him up on some Serb sources to confirm this?
Why would he lie about his life being threatened and talking to the Russian embassy asking for help?!

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 12:45 PM
It doesn't look like a bullshit report to me. This Serbian leader apparently has been making these claims on Serb media.
Why don't you look him up on some Serb sources to confirm this?
Why would he lie about his life being threatened and talking to the Russian embassy asking for help?!

I just found Serbian source where he is claiming Albanians close to the protest are trying to portray HIM as pro-Russian due to his lobbying efforts for Ukraine not to recognize Kosovo. I don't see anything in that source about speaking Serbian in Kiev being dangerous.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 12:59 PM
I just found Serbian source where he is claiming Albanians close to the protest are trying to portray HIM as pro-Russian due to his lobbying efforts for Ukraine not to recognize Kosovo. I don't see anything in that source about speaking Serbian in Kiev being dangerous.

The report I posted is legit. That site is Albanian but is accused often times of being even anti Albanian by albo patriots due to their fair unbiased reporting.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 01:11 PM
I am a man with a mission to let people know what Serbs are like in peace and war. They knew what they were like in war long time ago, but now its time to show the peace Serbs, the terrible creatures who opress.
Now, you seem to have a problem with that, but no suprise with Milosevic quote in your signature :)

You are a fool, a Bosnian Don Quixote and people laugh at you and I am still a moderator here even though I'm a bad Serb. Your mission failed just like your life.

Arianiti
02-27-2014, 01:55 PM

I have heard that many Serbian mercenaries who fought in Syria are now present in Ukraina fighting on the side of Viktor Yanukovych.

Arianiti
02-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Viktor Yanukovych 'is in Moscow', says Russian news agency

RBC reports that toppled Ukrainian president arrived in Russia on Tuesday night and is staying in a luxury health resort outside the capital

By Roland Oliphant, Simferopol and Hannah Strange

6:48PM GMT 26 Feb 2014

Viktor Yanukovych is in a luxury health resort outside Moscow, a Russian news agency has claimed.

RBC, a Russian newspaper and news agency, quoted an unnamed “prominent Russian businessman” as saying that the fugitive Ukrainian president flew into Moscow on Tuesday night and was later seen in the Radisson Royal Hotel Ukraine in central Moscow.

Sources later told the paper that Mr Yanukovych had then moved to the Barvikha Clinical Sanitorium, a health resort run by the Russian department of presidential affairs on the prestigious Rublyovka-Uspenskoe highway to the west of the city.

It has not been possible to independently confirm the report.

The dacha neighbourhoods along the Rublyovka highway include President Vladimir Putin’s out-of-town residence at Novo Ogaryovo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10663764/Viktor-Yanukovych-is-in-Moscow-says-Russian-news-agency.html

Chieftain
02-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Fucking losers giving me thumbs down for simply reporting a story. WTf???

My diagnosis is that serb/serbophiles plus russian/russo-philes can't handle the constant pressure my fellow highlander, they seem extremely butthurt about the fact that another nation wants to split the Orthodox faggy union and join Europe.

Hevo
02-27-2014, 02:18 PM
My diagnosis is that serb/serbophiles plus russian/russo-philes can't handle the constant pressure my fellow highlander, they seem extremely butthurt about the fact that another nation wants to split the Orthodox faggy union and join Europe.

Your ''diagnoses'' are shit then, nice try anyway.

This article is very unreliable as Stefan Dusan stated, that's why i thumbed it down.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 02:19 PM

And European Union is not faggy? xD

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 02:28 PM

At least it doesnt live in stone age theocracy.

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 02:30 PM
You mention any woman, same text by Stefan. He dated her :laugh:
From the vales of America, to South Africa, and from there to Siberia, he dated everything :laugh:
And that gives him a keen understanding into what entire nation thinks :laugh:

Are you jealous :laugh:

Well a quest for truth is a hard one, but I have been giving it to people since June I believe. And my threads are one of the most active ones so that tells a lot :)
I exposed all of you for what they are, genocidal, warmongering beasts, hellbent on destruction of peacefull and good people in Balkans.
And seeing how many of them support partition of "serbia", my quest is going allong just fine :)

This is apricity, if you think doing this accomplishes anything than you're one sad, dumb Balija. PS, log onto forum this Sunday night your Balkan time, I will have big surprise for you :D

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Are you jealous :laugh:
This is apricity, if you think doing this accomplishes anything than you're one sad, dumb Balija. PS, log onto forum this Sunday night your Balkan time, I will have big surprise for you :D

If only I had a reason to be jealous :)
Unfortunately for you, you are known for inventing stories and being stupid.

The rest is... boring. Give that to Danishberber, I have no interest in dick picks

armenianbodyhair
02-27-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't see how am I making this a "balkan war" when we have a Serb leader declaring to the world that "Albanians are behind this mess in Ukraine"!? I even brought the link. Use google translate if you doubt me.

Yeah but who cares? That's my point. There are Albos who make up crazy shit about Serbs too, if we pay attention to every wacko this will literally never end.

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 02:45 PM
If only I had a reason to be jealous :)
Unfortunately for you, you are known for inventing stories and being stupid.

The rest is... boring. Give that to Danishberber, I have no interest in dick picks

I'm not the one who says he uses google translator for Serbo-Croatian :laugh: You're biggest liar on board whereas I have never lied and people from forum met me in real life ;)

It won't be dick picture, it will be a lot a lot better, my Balija friend.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 04:22 PM
At least it doesnt live in stone age theocracy.

Like Bosniaks from Sandzak whose leader is their mufty?

Chieftain
02-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Your ''diagnoses'' are shit then, nice try anyway.

This article is very unreliable as Stefan Dusan stated, that's why i thumbed it down.

Well it's all a matter of view to be honest and I won't even bother replying to a guy who randomly thumbs down my posts, but thankfully I'm not like you.

By the way the source is reliable as it can get, I saw this article hosted on the local news on state televisions during the afternoon.

Plus BalkanWeb got the news from the Serb diaspora community leader statement.

Speaking of fags, two faggots just appeared out of nowhere and replied to my post probably lovers of one another and closet gays who masturbate to Putin holding an Orthodox cross, gee..

Hevo
02-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Well it's all a matter of view to be honest and I won't even bother replying to a guy who randomly thumbs down my posts, but thankfully I'm not like you.

By the way the source is reliable as it can get, I saw this article hosted on the local news on state televisions during the afternoon.

Plus BalkanWeb got the news from the Serb diaspora community leader statement.

Nope, i explained why i thumbed the post down so your diagnosis/biased view is wrong.

I don't think the article is that reliable because Stefan found only one Serbian source where he is claiming Albanians close to the protest are trying to portray HIM as pro-Russian due to his lobbying efforts for Ukraine not to recognize Kosovo. i'd wait for more info etc.

Speaking of fags, two faggots just appeared out of nowhere and replied to my post probably lovers of one another and closet gays who masturbate to Putin holding an Orthodox cross, gee..

Spare me your gay fantasies please.xD

cally
02-27-2014, 05:25 PM
I doubt it but why do they blame us?

RandoBloom
02-27-2014, 05:48 PM

Who else will it be? Rasim Ljajic and Ugljanin? Politicians can be bought, controled. Mufti is good since he is only responsible to Bosnia, not Serbia. His center and his bread is in Sarajevo. Unlike Ljajic who earns it in Belgrade. When Sandzak rejoins Bosnia they will get a proper leader :)

I'm not the one who says he uses google translator for Serbo-Croatian :laugh: You're biggest liar on board whereas I have never lied and people from forum met me in real life ;)

It won't be dick picture, it will be a lot a lot better, my Balija friend.

Lol, I had many things happen to me, but never have I met an enemy who claims I know more than I know :D
Your admiration of me is not suprising, after all I am your Master in your mind. But lets not push it too far and claim I know Serbian or Croatian lol

Better? If its your family naked spare me. I am disgusted by your kind and those who mingle with you regarldess of gender of clothes

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 06:42 PM
Lol, I had many things happen to me, but never have I met an enemy who claims I know more than I know :D
Your admiration of me is not suprising, after all I am your Master in your mind. But lets not push it too far and claim I know Serbian or Croatian lol

Better? If its your family naked spare me. I am disgusted by your kind and those who mingle with you regarldess of gender of clothes

Lol Balija please, step out of your dream world and enter into real world where Bosnians are desperate people :D Just pay attention to Sunday no need to debate with me, it just may help you exist your fantasy world and enter real world ;)

Stefan_Dusan
02-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Nope, i explained why i thumbed the post down so your diagnosis/biased view is wrong.

I don't think the article is that reliable because Stefan found only one Serbian source where he is claiming Albanians close to the protest are trying to portray HIM as pro-Russian due to his lobbying efforts for Ukraine not to recognize Kosovo. i'd wait for more info etc.

Serbian source says he's accusing Albanians close to the protests of promoting him being close to Russians and making death threats on him along with their Ukrainian national friends. It says nothing about

1)Him accusing Albanians of behind the Ukrainian protests/revolution. That's just pure stupidity.
2)Serbians being targeted in Kiev.

All of which have been generously exaggerated out of that small piece of news.

Pjeter Pan
02-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Wtf are Albanians doing in Ukraine? Lol

alb0zfinest
02-27-2014, 07:04 PM

Sex tourists :D

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Who else will it be? Rasim Ljajic and Ugljanin? Politicians can be bought, controled. Mufti is good since he is only responsible to Bosnia, not Serbia. His center and his bread is in Sarajevo. Unlike Ljajic who earns it in Belgrade. When Sandzak rejoins Bosnia they will get a proper leader :)

Mufty can be bought too. He lives in luxury, he loves money. The thing with muftyis that he is an extremist and they don't have support in the West. That's why no one gives a damn about Sandzak.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 07:11 PM

Still better than being fat Albanian nazi who masturbates on Obama and EU. xD

KrashNick
02-27-2014, 07:21 PM

They are like 3300 Albanians who live in Ukraine .

Chieftain
02-27-2014, 07:30 PM
Still better than being fat Albanian nazi who masturbates on Obama and EU. xD

Well if being 1.86m and weighting 78 kg means fat to you, whatever flats your boat, I'm no nazi at all, I don't get how the kenyan joke of a president of the US has anything to do with me.

Minesweeper
02-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Well if being 1.86m and weighting 78 kg means fat to you, whatever flats your boat, I'm no nazi at all, I don't get how the kenyan joke of a president of the US has anything to do with me.

And how am I connected to Putin and Orthodox fundamentalism?

Chieftain
02-27-2014, 07:36 PM

Merely a comparision, not something actual, nothing is absolute whilst everything is relative.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 08:58 PM

You're connected to Putin. Recently was discovered that Putin has Serbian blood, a Serb from Kosovo region actually. In 1600's a Serbian family tribe named Putin left Kosovo for carpathia and Putin is said to descent from this Putin family.
Deal with it.

Drawing-slim
02-27-2014, 09:02 PM
Serbian source says he's accusing Albanians close to the protests of promoting him being close to Russians and making death threats on him along with their Ukrainian national friends. It says nothing about

1)Him accusing Albanians of behind the Ukrainian protests/revolution. That's just pure stupidity.
2)Serbians being targeted in Kiev.

All of which have been generously exaggerated out of that small piece of news.

That's just one source. He obviously made claims on lots of sources.
Plus the public website of the ukranian apposition calls Albanians "brothers" and this guy an enemy of Ukrainians. Because he clearly is a pro Russian Putin terrorist.

Methmatician
02-27-2014, 09:24 PM
*Serbia.