PDA

View Full Version : Classify Chris please

Chris
12-16-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm of English and Scottish descent. 6'1 height, green eyes, brown hair. Freckles and very fair skin.

Neanderthal
12-16-2009, 04:46 AM
North-Atlantid + Keltic Nordid.

Chris
12-16-2009, 06:25 PM
I like the idea of North Atlantid + ketic Nordid, and it would make sense for where my family name in Scotland originated. I have narrow shoulders and a thin neck as well.

I was already thinking Keltic Nordic with something else. Bruenn? I have a broad forehead.

A few more profile pics that show the big pointy nose.

Jarl
12-16-2009, 06:27 PM
North-Atlantid + Keltic Nordid.

Similar here. Nordic or North-Atlantid whichever you like more.

The Black Prince
12-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Basically similar here North-Atlantid/Keltic-Nordid/Northwestern type but I would add Cromagnid admixture.

Concerning the specific Cromagnid agent, not sure if its Irish Cromagnid or Faelid but it is showable in the broad forehead as you already said.

If you would describe Europe in three main categories (Alpinid, Mediterranid and Nordid) like the earlier anthropologists did you would be Nordid.

Chris
12-19-2009, 12:14 AM
Here's my mother when she was 16 or 17. She has dark brown hair, very fair skin, and green eyes. I'll try to post something of my father if I can find one when he was lean. His family's side is surely where the Cromagnid element comes in.

Thanks for the help all.

Guapo
12-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Nordid

Chris
12-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Here's a pic of my dad at 20. He has a scar from a chemical burn when he was 6. It makes one nostril flare a little more. His mouth was open, so he was talking.

He has a much smaller nose than me, but his forehead is similar. Does he seem to be Faelid or Bruenn influenced? He's 5'10. Thanks

Agrippa
12-19-2009, 09:50 AM
I'd say you are mostly Nordid - Cromagno-Alpinoid.

Your facial features are almost fully Nordid, but facial frame and cranium look more Cromagno-Alpinoid and/or Dalofaelid influenced. So I'd say Nordid is dominant, at least if your head is rather long, if not the Nordid and Cromagno-Alpinoid influence would be about same level.

Your mother looks Nordid/Nordatlantid with Dalofaelid influence, your father Nordid - Cromagno-Alpinoid (whether thats an intermediate somewhat reduced form or the result of Cromagnid proper - Alpinoid admixture is hard to tell) in my opinion.