Do you like fucking goats?

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 09:15 AM
whats your favorite food?

Pizza, spaghetti, and sarma :3

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 09:19 AM

That's my favourite thing to do :pinklove:, lol.

The King, I am
02-28-2014, 09:21 AM
That's my favourite thing to do :pinklove:, lol.

omg me too, we have so much in common
new question: want to be my new best friend?

GrebluBro
02-28-2014, 09:23 AM
You find Middle-Eastern Muslim men hot?

EDIT: I knew religion got nothing to do with hotness, this question was to check if you react anti-Muslim :laugh:

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 09:26 AM
omg me too, we have so much in common
new question: want to be my new best friend?

That place is already taken :/, but we can still be friends :hug2: x'D

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 09:32 AM
You find Middle-Eastern Muslim men hot?

Them being Muslims doesn't affect their hotness. If they're hot they're hot, it has nothing to do with religion. And to answer your question, some of them are hot, some are not. I don't usually find them too attractive, but some of them are really good looking.

Virtuous
02-28-2014, 09:33 AM
What is love?

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 09:46 AM
What is love?

I don't know. I've never experienced it, so I think it would be wrong of me to talk about something I don't know. I'm talking about love in romantic sense.
But, there are all kinds of love out there, and for me, love is when you care for someone more than you care about yourself. When you're willing to sacrifice yourself for someone else (I don't mean life sacrifice only, lol), and when you can seriously feel that you care for that person (like, you want to take into consideration their wishes and needs, and so on).
I don't know, this probably sounds cliche but I mean it. And as I said, I've never been in love before, so I can't talk about it in romantic sense but I guess it's similar/same.

Virtuous
02-28-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't know. I've never experienced it, so I think it would be wrong of me to talk about something I don't know. I'm talking about love in romantic sense.
But, there are all kinds of love out there, and for me, love is when you care for someone more than you care about yourself. When you're willing to sacrifice yourself for someone else (I don't mean life sacrifice only, lol), and when you can seriously feel that you care for that person (like, you want to take into consideration their wishes and needs, and so on).
I don't know, this probably sounds cliche but I mean it. And as I said, I've never been in love before, so I can't talk about it in romantic sense but I guess it's similar/same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

The King, I am
02-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Wait your a chick or a guy?

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Wait your a chick or a guy?

:lol:
I'm a 'chick'. Is that a problem? :puppy_dp:, haha

The King, I am
02-28-2014, 10:53 AM
:lol:
I'm a 'chick'. Is that a problem? :puppy_dp:, haha

It could become a problem... :mad::mad:

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 11:02 AM
It could become a problem... :mad::mad:

Now you're just being mean :icon_cry:, and here I thought I found a new friend...

Arianiti
02-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Do you hate Albanians?

The King, I am
02-28-2014, 12:33 PM
Now you're just being mean :icon_cry:, and here I thought I found a new friend...

:( sorry babe :'(

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Do you hate Albanians?

Hm, let's see xD
Considering the situation between our nations I can't really like them, can I? Sometimes I do feel like I hate them, but it's more like a strong wave of hate that doesn't last for long, and it's mostly triggered by some event, situation or person. But then again, I don't dislike every Albanian I see. If person is normal, I can be on good terms with her/him. I won't hate every individual because of politics...it's stupid and it brings more harm to me than to them. So, as long as politics is not involved, I have nothing against individual Albanians I meet.
I hope that makes sense x'D

Alenka
02-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Opinion about the EU? Are you pro or against joining?

CordedWhelp
02-28-2014, 07:40 PM
A small fortune in cash or a never-depleting bottle of the finest Scotch Whisky?

Knightvision
02-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Are you getting along with your fellow muslim country men?

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Opinion about the EU? Are you pro or against joining?

Against joining. The idea of union between European nations/countries is good, and I support it, I guess. European countries should cooperate and work together, but not in the way they're doing it now in the EU. It looks to me like it's more American influence and all. I won't pretend I'm expert in European politics, but I definitely don't like EU.
Btw, I'm not worried about that. Bosnia will never join EU (LOL) anyway, so no reason to think about it too much xD

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 08:02 PM
A small fortune in cash or a never-depleting bottle of the finest Scotch Whisky?

I don't drink, but I guess the never-deplating bottle of finest Scotch Whiskey would be a better choice x'D

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Are you getting along with your fellow muslim country men?

I have no problems with them. I had 4-5 good friends who were muslims, one of my mother's best friends is muslim, and my father also has some muslim friends. So yeah, I'm good with them. (I think Hrulj is the only exception, lol)

Kataxu
02-28-2014, 10:38 PM
do you feel embarrased if people hears you fart?

Dombra
02-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Would you rather be a president with 100% power for five years or a minister and manipulate for a life time?

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 10:52 PM
do you feel embarrased if people hears you fart?

What a question. No, because people never do hear me :smokin01:, I hope they don't hear you either x'D

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 10:54 PM
Would you rather be a president with 100% power for five years or a minister and manipulate for a life time?

President

Kataxu
02-28-2014, 10:55 PM
What a question. No, because people never do hear me :smokin01:, I hope they don't hear you either x'D

so they don't hear you because you're ashamed of the fart :cool:

Seraph of the End
02-28-2014, 11:01 PM
so they don't hear you because you're ashamed of the fart :cool:

Hahah.
I don't do that in public :rolleyes: The basic bon-ton. So :nono:

Mortimer
03-01-2014, 04:24 AM
who are you? and what do you think of me if you know who i am

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 07:57 AM
who are you? and what do you think of me if you know who i am

Who am I? You'll have to be more specific, I'm not sure how to answer that. I don't know you that well, so I can't talk about you with certainty, but from what I've seen you're not as radical as some other members here are. You're quite reasonable. And if you meant what I think about you in a sense of you being Roma (since it seems to me a lot of people here are interesting in what I think about other nations x'D), I don't think anything special. You seem more educated than most of them, and polite. Those would be my observations, but like I said, I don't know you so I can't say anything more :)

Smaug
03-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Are you a facehugger, chestburster ou fully developed Xenomorph?

Scandalf
03-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Are there many UFO sitings in Bosnia? (and the Balkans in general)

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Are you a facehugger, chestburster ou fully developed Xenomorph?

Chestburster :dev3

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Are there many UFO sitings in Bosnia? (and the Balkans in general)

I heard about some (2-3), but I have no idea how many are there.

Scandalf
03-01-2014, 08:19 AM
I heard about some (2-3), but I have no idea how many are there.

Do you think that Medjugorie might be related? I mean to the modern perception of UFOs?

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Do you think that Medjugorie might be related? I mean to the modern perception of UFOs?

You mean because of that whole Virgin Mary appearing thing? Nah, I don't think so. I don't believe in those stories about Virgin Mary...but, who knows xD

Mortimer
03-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Who am I? You'll have to be more specific, I'm not sure how to answer that. I don't know you that well, so I can't talk about you with certainty, but from what I've seen you're not as radical as some other members here are. You're quite reasonable. And if you meant what I think about you in a sense of you being Roma (since it seems to me a lot of people here are interesting in what I think about other nations x'D), I don't think anything special. You seem more educated than most of them, and polite. Those would be my observations, but like I said, I don't know you so I can't say anything more :)

You are new member so i meant who you are in sense of a short introduction, and i meant what you think about me overall as a person, that can be also related to my ancestry but not only. but if you dont know me well it is ok.

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 01:06 PM
You are new member so i meant who you are in sense of a short introduction, and i meant what you think about me overall as a person, that can be also related to my ancestry but not only. but if you dont know me well it is ok.

Ok, short introduction. My real name is Tamara and I'm 17 years old. I'm attending high school and when I enrolled I had to choose one of four different fields of currriculum focus. I've chosen linguistics and social sciences. I'm learning English, German (which I'm not good at talking) and Japanese. After high school I want to study History or Japanese. I'm the youngest child in my family and I have one sister and two brothers.

I already said what I think about you, so that's covered :D

Hierarchalist
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM

Dude why did you change your avatar? I can't masturbate to this shit

Hierarchalist
03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Are you into interracial sex?

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Are you into interracial sex?

I've never slept with anyone, let alone someone from another race, and I'm not planning to do it in the future either. Now, I have nothing against interracial sex, but personaly I don't support interracial marriage (mixed kids included). I want my children to look like me and my ancestors.

Proctor
03-01-2014, 01:22 PM
If given the chance would you visit the US? and if so, what state(s) would you want to visit?

Hierarchalist
03-01-2014, 01:25 PM
I've never slept with anyone, let alone someone from another race, and I'm not planning to do it in the future either. Now, I have nothing against interracial sex, but personaly I don't support interracial marriage (mixed kids included). I want my children to look like me and my ancestors.

I'm no fan of interracial marriage either....All the best on your life's journey.....

Seraph of the End
03-01-2014, 01:39 PM
If given the chance would you visit the US? and if so, what state(s) would you want to visit?

Yes, I would. Well, I never actually thought about that since I never planned to visit it, but I would like to see/visit the Florida Keys, Niagara Falls or Grand Canyon. I have no idea in which states they are, haha.

The King, I am
03-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Dude why did you change your avatar? I can't masturbate to this shit

sorry :(

Mortimer
03-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Ok, short introduction. My real name is Tamara and I'm 17 years old. I'm attending high school and when I enrolled I had to choose one of four different fields of currriculum focus. I've chosen linguistics and social sciences. I'm learning English, German (which I'm not good at talking) and Japanese. After high school I want to study History or Japanese. I'm the youngest child in my family and I have one sister and two brothers.

I already said what I think about you, so that's covered :D

nice. do you speak serbian? is your high school a serbian school? do you live in serbia or bosnia?

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 06:32 AM
nice. do you speak serbian? is your high school a serbian school? do you live in serbia or bosnia?

Yes, I speak Serbian and my school is a Serbian school (we learn Serbian language, Serbian national history, Serbian literature and so on..). I live in Bosnia (Republic of Srpska).

Mortimer
03-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Yes, I speak Serbian and my school is a Serbian school (we learn Serbian language, Serbian national history, Serbian literature and so on..). I live in Bosnia (Republic of Srpska).

how did you found apricity and what did you made join? who is your favourite member, who would you go on a date with from here if you could?

portusaus
03-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Is Kosovo Serbija?

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 06:54 AM
how did you found apricity and what did you made join? who is your favourite member, who would you go on a date with from here if you could?

I don't exactly remember, but I was googling something about European people and the first thing I opened was some Apricity thread. I joined because it looked like an interesting place (my first forum of this kind). Hm, I don't know about my favourite member, there are some people who are cool (Minesweeper, Stefan_Dusan, Vojnik, Despot, Veneda, Loki, rhiannon, glasses - I think that's his name here). I haven't spoken with any of these people (except Minesweeper), but based on their posts I think they are normal (hahah).
I'm not sure I would go on a date with anyone from here. Like I said, I don't know them :P

Mortimer
03-02-2014, 07:02 AM
I don't exactly remember, but I was googling something about European people and the first thing I opened was some Apricity thread. I joined because it looked like an interesting place (my first forum of this kind). Hm, I don't know about my favourite member, there are some people who are cool (Minesweeper, Stefan_Dusan, Vojnik, Despot, Veneda, Loki, rhiannon, glasses - I think that's his name here). I haven't spoken with any of these people (except Minesweeper), but based on their posts I think they are normal (hahah).
I'm not sure I would go on a date with anyone from here. Like I said, I don't know them :P

you speak good english, did you learned it all from school?
what are you favourite free time activities, do you have a hobby?

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Is Kosovo Serbija?

Косово је срце Србије :icon_yell:
It doesn't really matter what I think. It's basically an independent country, but as long as Serbia doesn't accept it's independence I'm good. There's nothing much we (Serbs) can do about it right now, but maybe some future generations would be able. And to add, no matter who's a leader there, and who lives there, in our minds/hearts Kosovo will always be a part of our land because it's strongly connected with our history and indentity.

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 07:14 AM
you speak good english, did you learned it all from school?
what are you favourite free time activities, do you have a hobby?

Thank you :). Well, I'm learning it for 10 years, since I was a third grade in elementary school so most of my knowledge comes from school. But I also read a lot of things in English, I watch films and listen to music in English so I think it's all connected.
I like reading books in my free time, or just spending time on internet when I'm not with my friends. I also like going to cinema, I often go to watch some good films (2-3 times in a month :D)

Mortimer
03-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Thank you :). Well, I'm learning it for 10 years, since I was a third grade in elementary school so most of my knowledge comes from school. But I also read a lot of things in English, I watch films and listen to music in English so I think it's all connected.
I like reading books in my free time, or just spending time on internet when I'm not with my friends. I also like going to cinema, I often go to watch some good films (2-3 times in a month :D)

sounds nice, what is your favourite movie? ok it is now all me asking, i will let the others ask something too and come back later, to ask you something new maybe :)

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 07:32 AM
sounds nice, what is your favourite movie? ok it is now all me asking, i will let the others ask something too and come back later, to ask you something new maybe :)

Haha, ok :)
I have a lot of those. The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit (all parts), Thor, Thor: The Dark World, The Avengers, War Horse, The Deep Blue Sea, Duelist, Okuribito, House of Flying Daggers - these are the ones I can rememer right now, but there are many more x'D

Arianiti
03-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Косово је срце Србије :icon_yell:

Косова је срце Албаније

Да ли си икад била у Приштини?

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Косова је срце Албаније

Да ли си икад била у Приштини?

Нисам. Узимајући у обзир ситуацију, сумњам да би ме ико и пустио да одем тамо и да хоћу (не смијем отићи ни у Сарајево :rolleyes2:)

Arianiti
03-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Ти си још млада да путујеш сама, нарочито тамо где Срби нису толко добродошли.

Ал ситуација се мења ..

Seraph of the End
03-02-2014, 08:13 AM
Ти си још млада да путујеш сама, нарочито тамо где Срби нису толко добродошли.

Ал ситуација се мења ..

Знам, знају и остали очигледно :p. Надам се да се мијења, мени је искрено глупо да на неким мјестима постоји толико мржње између народа који су свакако приморани да живе једни са другима. Разумијем да се не воле и у већини случајева не подносе али ипак треба мало смирити страсти на свим странама и пустити људе да живе, а своју мржњу задржати за себе кад је баш мора бити. Сукоби не користе ни једној страни.

Btw, čudno mi da pišeš na srpskom :P

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 11:48 AM
bump :strokebeard:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Which one you hate more, Albanians or Bosnian Muslims?! I want direct not diplomatic answer...

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Which one you hate more, Albanians or Bosnian Muslims?! I want direct not diplomatic answer...

That's not fair, I like being diplomatic :chin: and + that's a hard question. Kosovo Albanians, but it's a tie between them and Bosnian Muslims.

(it doesn't mean I hate all of them, but in general...yeah xD)

Trun
03-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Who do you like more, Bulgarians or Greeks?

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Who do you like more, Bulgarians or Greeks?

Greeks, but I like Bulgarians too (as long as they don't hate me x'D)

Trun
03-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Greeks, but I like Bulgarians too (as long as they don't hate me x'D)

I don't hate you (or Serbs) but I don't like them either. Pretty neutral (same for Greeks).

Sill preferable than Albos and especially Bosniaks xD

Brighton
03-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Would you rather live in Australia or the US? Why?

Hadouken
03-12-2014, 08:47 PM
What is love?

baby dont hurt me

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Would you rather live in Australia or the US? Why?

Australia. I just don't like the US, and I have many relatives in Australia so it would be easier to live there, in every way :p

Chieftain
03-12-2014, 09:16 PM
What do you think of Christian Albanians, especially catholic ones? Be aware of the previous conflict with Catholic Croats.

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 09:26 PM
What do you think of Christian Albanians, especially catholic ones? Be aware of the previous conflict with Catholic Croats.

I'm 1/2 Croat :p. Look, the only "problem" I have with Albanians is Kosovo. To me it doesn't matter whether they're Muslims, Catholics or atheists since I'm not really religious myself. So, I don't have any opininon about them based on their religion. I have one and only problem with Albanians and that's Kosovo...if it wasn't for that, I don't think I would even dislike them :)

Insuperable
03-12-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm 1/2 Croat :p. Look, the only "problem" I have with Albanians is Kosovo. To me it doesn't matter whether they're Muslims, Catholics or atheists since I'm not really religious myself. So, I don't have any opininon about them based on their religion. I have one and only problem with Albanians and that's Kosovo...if it wasn't for that, I don't think I would even dislike them :)

I for some reason don't think you are 50% Croat, I think you are lying for some reason.

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 09:33 PM
I for some reason don't think you are 50% Croat.

Well, you can think whatever you want but the fact is that my mother is Bosnian Croat while my father is Bosnian Serb. I don't indentify as a Croat, but I can't say I don't have Croatian blood in me.

Insuperable
03-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Well, you can think whatever you want but the fact is that my mother is Bosnian Croat while my father is Bosnian Serb. I don't indentify as a Croat, but I can't say I don't have Croatian blood in me.

Blah blah blah

Trun
03-12-2014, 09:59 PM

Why do you identify as Serbian? Croatia is much more advanced country and more positively viewed in the world.

Will you have a friend Albanian or you hate them by default?

Virtuous
03-12-2014, 10:16 PM
baby dont hurt me

don't hurt me

Hadouken
03-12-2014, 10:18 PM
don't hurt me

no more

KrashNick
03-12-2014, 10:18 PM
How old are you ?

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Why do you identify as Serbian? Croatia is much more advanced country and more positively viewed in the world.

I don't really care about that. I like Serbia and Serbian people more. I grew up with Serbs and I learned about Serbia my entire life. Also, my family follows Serbian customs so I feel more connected to my Serbian side in every way. And even though my mother is Croat she always used to say she's Yugoslav and she never taught me anything about Croatian history (or anything at all) because she was never interested in that herself.

Will you have a friend Albanian or you hate them by default?

I don't hate them by default and I don't think having some Albanian friend would be a big problem. Of course, our "political" beliefs would be different, but I don't see a reason to even talk about that. There are many other things friends can talk about. I know it since I had Bosniak friends and we were really close but I never talked about politics and religion with them like I did with my other friends. Nevertheless, we were good friends.

RandoBloom
03-12-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't really care about that. I like Serbia and Serbian people more. I grew up with Serbs and I learned about Serbia my entire life. Also, my family follows Serbian customs so I feel more connected to my Serbian side in every way. And even though my mother is Croat she always used to say she's Yugoslav and she never taught me anything about Croatian history (or anything at all) because she was never interested in that herself.

I don't hate them by default and I don't think having some Albanian friend would be a big problem. Of course, our "political" beliefs would be different, but I don't see a reason to even talk about that. There are many other things friends can talk about. I know it since I had Bosniak friends and we were really close but I never talked about politics and religion with them like I did with my other friends. Nevertheless, we were good friends.

Yes, because you hate them and dont dare tell them your true opinion, because then they wouldnt trust you and you couldnt kill them easily

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
How old are you ?

I'm a little kid :tongue_002:. I'm 17 (almost 18, but that sounds pathetic)

Insuperable
03-12-2014, 10:24 PM

More blah blah blah

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Yes, because you hate them and dont dare tell them your true opinion, because then they wouldnt trust you and you couldnt kill them easily

I was just waiting for you :ranger:
Yes, I'm friends with them because I hate them. Right. I would like to ask you to leave this thread if you want to argue with me, I'm not interested.

RandoBloom
03-12-2014, 10:30 PM
I was just waiting for you :ranger:
Yes, I'm friends with them because I hate them. Right. I would like to ask you to leave this thread if you want to argue with me, I'm not interested.

Why dont you tell them your opinion about Bosniaks, their culture and religion, as well as your pro-chetnik stance?
Why do you keep that out?

Seraph of the End
03-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Why dont you tell them your opinion about Bosniaks, their culture and religion, as well as your pro-chetnik stance?
Why do you keep that out?

My opinion about Bosniaks? Only Bosniak I hate is you, because you're obviously obsessed. I don't remember I ever said I hate Muslims. They can believe in whatever they want since I'm not religious at all. I follow my religion because I care about tradition but I don't believe in God, so I couldn't care less about that. I only hate radical Islamists, and they're obviously not that so I have no reason to hate them -.-'. And you are annoying with that pro-chetnik shit you're talking.

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 08:34 PM
bump (I'm bored >.<)

Trun
03-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Pozdrav so bosanska banda :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZZJeMKJV3M

It's not question but anyway :D

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 09:15 PM
Know how to use any weapons: firearms (handguns, rifles), etc?

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Know how to use any weapons: firearms (handguns, rifles), etc?

Noup. Never had a chance to learn xD

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Noup. Never had a chance to learn xD

You should learn, never know when times will call for them especially with the current political situation is moving to. A woman in these times needs to know just as much as a man, even more so.

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 09:33 PM
You should learn, never know when times will call for them especially with the current political situation is moving to. A woman in these times needs to know just as much as a man, even more so.

I don't think the situation is that extreme. But I do want to learn how to shoot and use gun... :'D

Trun
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Do you hate Americans?

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Do you hate Americans?

I hate America (their government, that is). I think there are good number of cool/normal Americans.

Trun
03-25-2014, 09:47 PM
I hate America (their government, that is).

Don't you think you are influenced by the masses about this?

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 09:50 PM
I don't think the situation is that extreme. But I do want to learn how to shoot and use gun... :'D

No one expected war in 1989 either :D I learned when I was very young, I don't even remember, as did my sisters. Hopefully the men in your family has guns?

Some of mine:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/10464352924

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/9282177410

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/6791387595

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 09:54 PM

What a stupid question, America bombed her people!

Trun
03-25-2014, 09:57 PM

Well why do you hate Bosniaks and Albanians then? They didn't bomb you.

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Well why do you hate Bosniaks and Albanians then? They didn't bomb you.

We're are eternal enemies but I don't hate them. Neither Albanians or Bosnains are strong nations to me, they are only dangerous when a bigger power takes their interest. I don't even hate the USA in traditional sense, but I wouldn't mind see it completely destroyed. If that's hate, then you can call it hate.

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 09:59 PM

No, I don't think so. I used to love America and Western Europe when I was younger and I thought they are perfect, and my parents never tried to change my opinion even though they hate America and Americans for what they did to our country (they did talk to me sometimes, but they never tried to change my opinion ). But when I started reading and learning about our history and what happened in the past, when I saw what America is doing to other countries all over the world, my opinion about them changed drastically. The thing is, I'm not ignorant anymore, and I think I'll never feel any love for America.
I understand people from other countries though. Americans did help them because it was convinient for them, and they are allies. But as a part of my nation, I can't ignore what they did to us, and I don't want to ignore it.
(A little longer post, but I wanted to explain myself :p)

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 10:03 PM
No one expected war in 1989 either :D I learned when I was very young, I don't even remember, as did my sisters. Hopefully the men in your family has guns?

Some of mine:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/10464352924

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/9282177410

https://www.flickr.com/photos/75558864@N04/6791387595

Those are awesome *.*.
Not really, my father has 2 old guns but he never used them, I think. I don't even know if they can be used, hahah.

alb0zfinest
03-25-2014, 10:05 PM

The U.s government changed since 1999.........
So even the hate for the american gov't is not justified, at least not with this reason.

Dombra
03-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Would you rather be orthodox Jew or Hindu?

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Those are awesome *.*.
Not really, my father has 2 old guns but he never used them, I think. I don't even know if they can be used, hahah.

When I go back, I still have an old crvena zastava handgun I carry on me from my father's old place. My father's guns were pretty much taken by other relatives, but I still remember this when I was young, it's all blurr and I can't remember the city, but we were in those ugly communist apartment blocks visiting relative. He had some rifle, I was maybe 5-6, and my father took me to balcony, where I could easily shot another facing apartment building, and he let me shot in the air. One good thing my father thought me is always be armed, no matter what law says.

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Would you rather be orthodox Jew or Hindu?

I don't know enough about them to be able to choose...orthodox Jew maybe? I really don't know :p

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 10:20 PM
When I go back, I still have an old crvena zastava handgun I carry on me from my father's old place. My father's guns were pretty much taken by other relatives, but I still remember this when I was young, it's all blurr and I can't remember the city, but we were in those ugly communist apartment blocks visiting relative. He had some rifle, I was maybe 5-6, and my father took me to balcony, where I could easily shot another facing apartment building, and he let me shot in the air. One good thing my father thought me is always be armed, no matter what law says.

You were 5-6? :O
My father kept his guns in our house, but he never allowed me or my sister to touch them. That was one of our strict house rules, never to touch the weapons :p. I also remember when my grandfather was alive, he would shoot in the air during our Slava (we celebrated it in the village, not in the city, haha) but we were only allowed to watch. That's pretty much the closest I got to real guns x'D

Stefan_Dusan
03-25-2014, 10:30 PM
You were 5-6? :O
My father kept his guns in our house, but he never allowed me or my sister to touch them. That was one of our strict house rules, never to touch the weapons :p. I also remember when my grandfather was alive, he would shoot in the air during our Slava (we celebrated it in the village, not in the city, haha) but we were only allowed to watch. That's pretty much the closest I got to real guns x'D

I still shoot in the air at our slava when I practice it in USA xD

Trun
03-26-2014, 06:45 AM
I don't even hate the USA in traditional sense, but I wouldn't mind see it completely destroyed.

Why do you live in a country you want to see destroyed? It makes no sense.

when I saw what America is doing to other countries all over the world

Hasn't Serbia done it too?

Seraph of the End
03-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Why do you live in a country you want to see destroyed? It makes no sense.

Hasn't Serbia done it too?

Not what America is doing. Serbia doesn't go all over the world destroying other countries and meddling in their business, all the time pretending it's some kind of "world policeman" while all they're doing is for their own interests. And if you mean on Kosovo, Croatia and Bosnia, to me that's not comparable. We have history of conflicts, and I don't even want to talk about what happened in World War II, on example (what they did to our people, I mean). If you want to trace something and find reasons, you can't just look at 90ies, it's more complicated than that.
Anyway, I don't want to talk about that. My thread always end up with this kind of 'discussions' :p

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 07:41 AM
I follow my religion because I care about tradition but I don't believe in God, so I couldn't care less about that.
So you follow a religion without being religious :confused: Are you afraid to stop calling yourself "Orthodox Christian" because of how people might judge you for it? People over there aren't always accepting and rational.

Seraph of the End
03-26-2014, 08:01 AM
So you follow a religion without being religious :confused: Are you afraid to stop calling yourself "Orthodox Christian" because of how people might judge you for it? People over there aren't always accepting and rational.

No, in fact, in RL I never call myself Orthodox Christian but atheist. There are many people from my generation who are not religious at all, so it's not a big deal. But we all follow our customs (we all celebrate our Slava and other religious holidays) because we care about our tradition. We don't want to throw away something that our ancestors kept for so long...and the fact that I can't believe that there is some creature in the heaven who watches everything I do, and decides if it's wrong or right, and if I should burn in hell or whatever has nothing to do with it. In my mind anyway. I'm aware that other people think differently.
(People here always think I'm afraid to be judged by other Serbs. We're not that judgemental xD)

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 08:05 AM
No, in fact, in RL I never call myself Orthodox Christian but atheist. There are many people from my generation who are not religious at all, so it's not a big deal. But we all follow our customs (we all celebrate our Slava and other religious holidays) because we care about our tradition. We don't want to throw away something that our ancestors kept for so long...and the fact that I can't believe that there is some creature in the heaven who watches everything I do, and decides if it's wrong or right, and if I should burn in hell or whatever has nothing to do with it. In my mind anyway. I'm aware that other people think differently.
Ah, okay. I do a similar thing with Bajram except I don't do any of the religious stuff (fasting, prayer, not consuming pork or alcohol). Do you take part in the religious aspects of your Orthodox traditions? As in, going to church and praying or whatever you guys do at church?

(People here always think I'm afraid to be judged by other Serbs. We're not that judgemental xD)
Well I didn't mean to say Serbs are judgemental just that Orthodox Christians are usually more conservative then the other Christians.

Seraph of the End
03-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Ah, okay. I do a similar thing with Bajram except I don't do any of the religious stuff (fasting, prayer, not consuming pork or alcohol). Do you take part in the religious aspects of your Orthodox traditions? As in, going to church and praying or whatever you guys do at church?

I don't fast either. Only my grandmother does that, haha.
I don't pray...I do go to church on Easter, and some other holidays (on example, the village where my father came from celebrates this saint, St. Ilija, so on that day I always go to church :p). I don't think many Serbs go to church regularly, it's not our habit really.

Well I didn't mean to say Serbs are judgemental just that Orthodox Christians are usually more conservative then the other Christians.

I didn't mean only you. There are few people who asked me similar questions so that's why I said that. Anyway, I understand your reasoning :)

Ultra
03-30-2014, 12:10 AM
Are you okay with big, muscular butts on men?

Dombra
03-30-2014, 12:14 AM
Would you prefer your son to be gay or your daughter to marry an African?

Seraph of the End
03-30-2014, 12:17 AM
Are you okay with big, muscular butts on men?

:lol:. Depends how big they are, and if it's muscles or fat. I like slim butts more though :eyes

Seraph of the End
03-30-2014, 12:19 AM
Would you prefer your son to be gay or your daughter to marry an African?

Hm, my son to be gay I guess. Gays still can have children, haha :p

Kalimtari
04-02-2014, 11:18 AM
did you like Crni gruja series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFFN4jtzkuU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsvadnF57eQ

:D

pelikarski
04-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Maybe you answered this but how old are you. ?
You look like a friend from my class. You are very pretty

Seraph of the End
04-02-2014, 03:58 PM
did you like Crni gruja series?

I never watched Crni Gruja regularly, but I do like it.
These videos are hilarious :lol: (especially the parts with "pop")

Seraph of the End
04-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Maybe you answered this but how old are you. ?
You look like a friend from my class. You are very pretty

I'm 17. Thank you :)

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Bump :white_gb:

Stefan_Dusan
04-25-2014, 10:15 PM
What your family eat on slava? Lamb or Pork?

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 10:24 PM
What your family eat on slava? Lamb or Pork?

Usually pork, but sometimes we also eat lamb. Depends on the year.

Stefan_Dusan
04-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Usually pork, but sometimes we also eat lamb. Depends on the year.

We always have lamb, but offer pork on side (as well as fish) for Serbians who don't eat lamb. Our sarma always has lamb + beef + pork and is cooked in pork fat.

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 10:35 PM
We always have lamb, but offer pork on side (as well as fish) for Serbians who don't eat lamb. Our sarma always has lamb + beef + pork and is cooked in pork fat.

Some people think that lamb stinks, but I don't see a huge difference between lamb and pork. I don't really like meat that is served on Slava anyway. But I do love sarma! I don't know how we make it since I don't do that part, haha. I only eat it :p

Stefan_Dusan
04-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Some people think that lamb stinks, but I don't see a huge difference between lamb and pork. I don't really like meat that is served on Slava anyway. But I do love sarma! I don't know how we make it since I don't do that part, haha. I only eat it :p

I bet you know how to make sushi xD

Styrian Mujo
04-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Lamb>Pork.

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 10:44 PM
I bet you know how to make sushi xD

Haha, I don't. I'm not a good cook, but I do know how to make onigiri (at least some form of it, lol)

Scandalf
04-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Go ahead and ask anything :popcorn:

Did you ever have fantasys about black men?

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Did you ever have fantasys about black men?

No :....

randomguy1235
04-25-2014, 11:05 PM
Palestine or Israel?

KrashNick
04-25-2014, 11:09 PM
Have you ever experienced a miracle ?

tiffin
04-25-2014, 11:12 PM
What do you think of the British?

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 11:15 PM
Palestine or Israel?

I don't know enough about them to choose. They're pretty much the same thing to me, and I don't want to pick one randomly.

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Have you ever experienced a miracle ?

No, I don't think I have.

Scandalf
04-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Why did you chose the name Midnight Alien? Do you believe that Aliens are among us?

Pjeter Pan
04-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Do you watch attack on titans?

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 11:36 PM
What do you think of the British?

British people? I like them and I think they're very interesting. I like to imagine they're all like Tom Hiddleston (personality-wise) so it's impossible to think bad of them, haha :D

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 11:45 PM
Why did you chose the name Midnight Alien? Do you believe that Aliens are among us?

The reason is stupid. I used to be Tokio Hotel fan when I was younger, and their fans are called Aliens. Midnight was part of my name on Pottermore (lol). I always use this name wherever I register, but I DON'T listen to TH anymore.

No, I don't believe they're among us, but I do believe they exist somewhere :)

Seraph of the End
04-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Do you watch attack on titans?

I watched it (finished the first season). Now I read manga.

Tifa Lockhart
04-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Who/what made you come to TA? :icon_ask:

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Who/what made you come to TA? :icon_ask:

I was looking for something about European people (I don't rememeber what exactly) when I stumbled upon this place. I thought it was interesting so I registered :)

tiffin
04-26-2014, 08:50 AM
You describe your political leaning as monarchist. Tell me a bit about that?

Minesweeper
04-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Ја да могу нешто да мењам у свом животу, променио бих избор средње. Јесте да је у економској била добра зајебанција и да ништа нисам учио али гимназија је једина права школа, све остале су смути па проспи. Шта ти мислиш о томе, јеси ли добро одабрала? :)

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 09:32 AM
You describe your political leaning as monarchist. Tell me a bit about that?

Well, I wish my country to be monarchy (by "my country" I mean Serbia, even though I don't live there). We had our king until Tito and his Communists came, and the royal family still exists.
Now, I'm aware that constitutional monarchy isn't really a 'form of government', because the monarch does not govern, but his role is symbolic. For me it's more about history, tradition, and patriotism anyway. I also think that royal families are good ambassadors for the countries and they could be good for tourism, haha.

Countries that are monarchies are more interesting and unique in my eyes. That's also one of the reasons why I like UK.

"If a nation does not want a monarchy, change the nation‟s mind. If a nation does not need a monarchy, change the nation‟s needs" :icon_cool:

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Ја да могу нешто да мењам у свом животу, променио бих избор средње. Јесте да је у економској била добра зајебанција и да ништа нисам учио али гимназија је једина права школа, све остале су смути па проспи. Шта ти мислиш о томе, јеси ли добро одабрала? :)

Углавном се слажем са тобом. Да, мислим да сам добро изабрала (узимајући у обзир да ми је други избор била угоститељска :picard1:) али једина грешка коју сам направила јесте што сам узела да учим њемачки умјесто руског, то си никад нећу опростити. Гимназија је добра и што се тиче друштва, барем мени. Доста људи са којима дијелим исте/сличне интересе :p
(Баш сам те узимала за типа који је доста учио у средњој, хаха)

Minesweeper
04-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Углавном се слажем са тобом. Да, мислим да сам добро изабрала (узимајући у обзир да ми је други избор била угоститељска :picard1:) али једина грешка коју сам направила јесте што сам узела да учим њемачки умјесто руског, то си никад нећу опростити. Гимназија је добра и што се тиче друштва, барем мени. Доста људи са којима дијелим исте/сличне интересе :p
(Баш сам те узимала за типа који је доста учио у средњој, хаха)

Баш ти хвала. :DСада учим доста и прилагодио сам се том темпу али у средњој нисам прилазио књизи и имао сам тих 4,5 уз минимум труда, некад и више. Ви више радите али се у вас више и улаже и то потпуно оправдано. Сада твоја генерација иде на екскурзију. Како вам завидим.

Hierarchalist
04-26-2014, 01:54 PM
What is your notch count?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Баш ти хвала. :DСада учим доста и прилагодио сам се том темпу али у средњој нисам прилазио књизи и имао сам тих 4,5 уз минимум труда, некад и више. Ви више радите али се у вас више и улаже и то потпуно оправдано. Сада твоја генерација иде на екскурзију. Како вам завидим.

Кад би ја имала 4,5 то би било сјајно. Углавном пролазим четворком, иако редовно учим (њемачки и математика ме зезају >.<).
Мхм, једва чекам крај маја. Идемо у Италију, хвала Богу. Гдје сте ви ишли у средњој?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 02:28 PM
What is your notch count?

Up until now I didn't even know what that means (lol). Zero :)

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Čovjek je zarobljen u sobi. Iz sobe vode dvoja vrata. Iza jednih je gladni lav koji će ga zasigurno pojesti, a druga vrata vode na put preko krova iznad kojeg je veliko povećalo koje ča ga na Suncu zasigurno rastopiti. Koja vrata čovjek treba izabrati i zašto?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Čovjek je zarobljen u sobi. Iz sobe vode dvoja vrata. Iza jednih je gladni lav koji će ga zasigurno pojesti, a druga vrata vode na put preko krova iznad kojeg je veliko povećalo koje ča ga na Suncu zasigurno rastopiti. Koja vrata čovjek treba izabrati i zašto?

Treba ostati u sobi dok ne umre od gladi, to je najbolji izbor. Ali eto, da izaberem... prva vrata sa lavom. Rastopiti se nije najbolji nacin da se umre, haha.

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Treba ostati u sobi dok ne umre od gladi, to je najbolji izbor. Ali eto, da izaberem... prva vrata sa lavom. Rastopiti se nije najbolji nacin da se umre, haha.

Čovjek mora izabrati druga vrata i otići po noći ili oblačnom vremenu.

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Čovjek živi sam u svojoj kući. Jedne olujne noći on odluči ugasiti sva svjetla u kući. Sljedeće jutro se probudi te shvati da je odgovoran za smrt stotinu ljudi. Što se dogodilo ?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Čovjek mora izabrati druga vrata i otići po noći ili oblačnom vremenu.

HAHAHA, dobar štos :D

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Čovjek živi sam u svojoj kući. Jedne olujne noći on odluči ugasiti sva svjetla u kući. Sljedeće jutro se probudi te shvati da je odgovoran za smrt stotinu ljudi. Što se dogodilo ?

Ima neke veze sa svjetlom koje je ugasio >.<. Svjetlo je vjerovatno trebalo biti vodic za ljude a posto ga je ugasio oni su se izgubili i umrli u oluji (HAHA). Nemam pojma, sta je odgovor? :D

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:13 PM
Ima neke veze sa svjetlom koje je ugasio >.<. Svjetlo je vjerovatno trebalo biti vodic za ljude a posto ga je ugasio oni su se izgubili i umrli u oluji (HAHA). Nemam pojma, sta je odgovor? :D

bravo, čovjek živi u svjetioniku te ja zadužen da noću pali svjetlo na svjetioniku. Te noći nije ostavio svjetlo na svjetioniku te se brod prepun ljudi zabio u svjetionik.

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:18 PM
bravo, čovjek živi u svjetioniku te ja zadužen da noću pali svjetlo na svjetioniku. Te noći nije ostavio svjetlo na svjetioniku te se brod prepun ljudi zabio u svjetionik.

Olee, bila sam blizu :'D. Mada, svjetionik mi nikad ne bi pao na pamet :p

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Koristiš nož da mi odrežeš glavu, a onda plačeš pokraj mene kad sam mrtav. Tko sam ja?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Koristiš nož da mi odrežeš glavu, a onda plačeš pokraj mene kad sam mrtav. Tko sam ja?

Luk?

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Luk?

bravo, carice ;D

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Čovjek je oženio 15 žena u svom mjestu. Ipak nije osuđen zbog poligamije. Kako je to moguće?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:25 PM
bravo, carice ;D

:3
Ta je bila prilicno lagana, u odnosu na prethodne dvije xD

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Čovjek je oženio 15 žena u svom mjestu. Ipak nije osuđen zbog poligamije. Kako je to moguće?

Ostale zene su bile mrtve kada se opet zenio? Al' to je prelagan odgovor xD. Jel to?

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:33 PM
Ostale zene su bile mrtve kada se opet zenio? Al' to je prelagan odgovor xD. Jel to?

jok, tja čovjek je:

http://juicyecumenism.com/wp-content/uploads/Photo-courtesy-Greek-Orthodox-Archdiocese-of-America-goarchorg.jpg

Čovjek je svećenik koji je te žene oženio za njihove muževe, on sam se nije ženio.

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Za kraj jedna klasična grčka:

Što hoda na četiri noge ujutro,sredinom dana na dvije, a navečer na tri ?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Za kraj jedna klasična grčka:

Što hoda na četiri noge ujutro,sredinom dana na dvije, a navečer na tri ?

Znam tu, cesto se spominje ovdje kod nas. Covjek (cetiri kad je beba posto puza, dvije noge kad je odrastao, a kad ostari ima 3 zbog stapa/stake) :D

Kalimtari
04-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Znam tu, cesto se spominje ovdje kod nas. Covjek (cetiri kad je beba posto puza, dvije noge kad je odrastao, a kad ostari ima 3 zbog stapa/stake) :D

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/images/mlw_0001_0003_0_img0155.jpg

Minesweeper
04-26-2014, 08:51 PM
Кад би ја имала 4,5 то би било сјајно. Углавном пролазим четворком, иако редовно учим (њемачки и математика ме зезају >.<).
Мхм, једва чекам крај маја. Идемо у Италију, хвала Богу. Гдје сте ви ишли у средњој?

У Шпанију. Није ни битно где идете, Италија је сјајна, видећете доста тога и биће вам супер. Нас је вожња аутобусом оптеретила и имали смо мало слободног времена. Само смо два пута били на плажи. Понеси средство за сунчање обавезно, знам зашто ти то кажем.

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 10:32 PM
У Шпанију. Није ни битно где идете, Италија је сјајна, видећете доста тога и биће вам супер. Нас је вожња аутобусом оптеретила и имали смо мало слободног времена. Само смо два пута били на плажи. Понеси средство за сунчање обавезно, знам зашто ти то кажем.

Нама се избор био свео на Шпанију или Италију, и на крају смо изабрали Италију баш зато што је пут краћи и мање је напоран. Иначе немам проблема са сунчањем али и ја сам размишљала да ли да понесем или не. Хвала на препоруци :p

Stefan_Dusan
04-26-2014, 10:43 PM
Ja sam zhiveo u Veneciji, preporuchujem Grchka. Lepshe plazhe, bolje zhurke, vishe jeftinje, Srpska istorija (Meteora-Hilander, plava grobnica), lepe ostrove, chista voda. Ako moj mishljenje je bitno, vi cete otici u Italiju bez obzira xD

Rim morate da vidite, i Napulji. Jebem Firenca i Venecija, samo za stare ljude.

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Ja sam zhiveo u Veneciji, preporuchujem Grchka. Lepshe plazhe, bolje zhurke, vishe jeftinje, Srpska istorija (Meteora-Hilander, plava grobnica), lepe ostrove, chista voda. Ako moj mishljenje je bitno, vi cete otici u Italiju bez obzira xD

Rim morate da vidite, i Napulji. Jebem Firenca i Venecija, samo za stare ljude.

Grcka je isto bila opcija ali to skoro niko nije htio. Jedan od razloga je zato sto nam je dosta blizu i prije da cemo ovako pojedinacno ici u Grcku na ljetovanje nego u Italiju. Takodje bi nas vodili samo na sjever zemlje, ne bi mogli ici u Atinu. A to sto bi se islo na Svetu Goru i u Hilandar je za mene samo minus, jer bi samo muskarci mogli ici. Fu*k that >.<

A necemo ici ni u Rim, predaleko, hhaha. xD

Dombra
04-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Romanticism vs. Impressionism?

Seraph of the End
04-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Romanticism vs. Impressionism?

Romanticism, definitely.

Tifa Lockhart
04-27-2014, 01:19 AM
I was looking for something about European people (I don't rememeber what exactly) when I stumbled upon this place. I thought it was interesting so I registered :)
Oh I see...
I came here since my brother loves to surf da web and ended up inviting me to come.....xP

Tifa Lockhart
04-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Do you like movies?
If so, please tell me your favourite movie.

Seraph of the End
04-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Do you like movies?
If so, please tell me your favourite movie.

Yes, I like movies, and I have too many favourites.
These are just some of them: Marvel movies (Thor, Thor: The Dark World, The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2), Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit (all parts), Okuribito, The Deep Blue Sea, The Book Thief, War Horse, Only Lovers Left Alive, Les Miserables....and many more :p

Kalimtari
04-27-2014, 08:57 PM
What do you think about this dude?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8900000/Mads-Mikkelsen-mads-mikkelsen-8948614-1680-1050.jpghttp://images.telerama.fr/medias/2013/07/media_100455/mads-mikkelsen-comedien-animal,M116943.jpg

Seraph of the End
04-27-2014, 09:25 PM
What do you think about this dude?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8900000/Mads-Mikkelsen-mads-mikkelsen-8948614-1680-1050.jpghttp://images.telerama.fr/medias/2013/07/media_100455/mads-mikkelsen-comedien-animal,M116943.jpg

He acted in some James Bond movie, right? I watched him somewhere, but can't remember where. I guess he's a good actor, from what I can recall.
He looks like a villain btw :dev3...and he looks good in the first picture (he was probably attractive when he was younger).

Kalimtari
04-27-2014, 09:27 PM
He acted in some James Bond movie, right? I watched him somewhere, but can't remember where. I guess he's a good actor, from what I can recall.
He looks like a villain btw :dev3...and he looks good in the first picture (he was probably attractive when he was younger).

Mads Mikkelsen, IMO one of the very best modern actors. He totally rules.

Seraph of the End
04-27-2014, 09:37 PM

Now I see why he looks so familiar. Yes, he's pretty good...but not one of my favourite actors :p

Kiyant
04-27-2014, 09:41 PM
What is your opinion of Turkics in general (not only Turks/Turkey)

Minesweeper
04-27-2014, 09:49 PM

+1

Mads is great actor.

Seraph of the End
04-27-2014, 09:54 PM
What is your opinion of Turkics in general (not only Turks/Turkey)

I don't have a specific opinion, I'm neutral. I've never seen them in my life, and I don't know much about them. I don't like Turkey (that's a fact), but when it comes to others, I'm neutral. At least for now x'D

Shkembe Chorba
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM
1. Why I dont have a girlfriend?

2. Which house in Game of Thrones you support?

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
1. Why I dont have a girlfriend?

2. Which house in Game of Thrones you support?

1. I wouldn't know that ... I have the same problem, lol.

2. Winter is coming! House Stark :D

Trun
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM

The problem of not having a girlfriend? :D

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
The problem of not having a girlfriend? :D

Hahah, *boyfriend :P

Trun
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Hahah, *boyfriend :P

Take Shkembe Chorba, he is a good guy.

dralos
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM
are you a vicious chetnik?

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Take Shkembe Chorba, he is a good guy.

I'll think about that. Jk :p

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:38 PM
are you a vicious chetnik?

What do you think? x'D
No, I'm not. But I have nothing against them either.

cally
05-01-2014, 07:38 PM
What's kind of music do you listen to? (genre) :)

dralos
05-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I'll think about that. Jk :p
shkembe chorba is a handsome devil,so why don't you give him a chance you know your biological clock is ticking

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:43 PM
What's kind of music do you listen to? (genre) :)

Mostly rock, but I also like classical music. In fact, I can listen to everything, but rock is my favourite genre :)

cally
05-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Mostly rock, but I also like classical music. In fact, I can listen to everything, but rock is my favourite genre :)

That's great, same here :) !

Trun
05-01-2014, 07:45 PM
No turbo folk? Bad girls.

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:48 PM
shkembe chorba is a handsome devil,so why don't you give him a chance you know your biological clock is ticking

I think I still have some time :cool_002:

dralos
05-01-2014, 07:49 PM
I think I still have some time :cool_002:
don't play around girl just go for the bait that is shkembe :D

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
No turbo folk? Bad girls.

Well, I can't really choose whether I want to listen to it or not (since I live here)...but no, I don't like it. x'D

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 07:55 PM
don't play around girl just go for the bait that is shkembe :D

I wonder what he has to say about this :lol:

dralos
05-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I wonder what he has to say about this :lol:
he knows i support him so i will help him get a gf and now he wants you so he will get you and you will love shkembe :D

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
he knows i support him so i will help him get a gf and now he wants you so he will get you and you will love shkembe :D

Interesting. Well, we'll see :eyes

Kalimtari
05-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Interesting. Well, we'll see :eyes

don't worry, I'll defend you from these wolves:

http://zorrolegend.com/zorrolegendlogo.jpg

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 09:44 PM

Aww, I knew I could count on you :hug2:
Haha

Kiyant
05-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Is Techno liked or widespread in Bosnia/Srpska?
Because Russia REALLY loves their techno (after 18 hours in a car which only had techno music i wanted to vomit)

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Because Russia REALLY loves their techno (after 18 hours in a car which only had techno music i wanted to vomit)

Haha. No, not really. I don't know anyone who likes techno...it's not widespread at all.

Kiyant
05-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Haha. No, not really. I don't know anyone who likes techno...it's not widespread at all.

Believe me after some time in Russia even if you would like it you would never listen to techno again.......

Kalimtari
05-01-2014, 10:07 PM

it was a big thing in the 90's, now it's more or less passe

few examples:

Serbia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bja1LTwpPk

Croatia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatFe9Y3RWk

Slovenia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnCiX3naJ0

dralos
05-01-2014, 10:08 PM

you can't stop the wolves you just can't

Seraph of the End
05-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Believe me after some time in Russia even if you would like it you would never listen to techno again.......

I believe you. Techno is good for parties, but that's all (in my opinion) x'D

Shkembe Chorba
05-02-2014, 02:24 PM

2. Winter is coming! House Stark :D
1. We can solve each others problems.

2. Targaryen Uber Alles.

Shkembe Chorba
05-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Croatia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatFe9Y3RWk
Colonia are okay, I listen to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEJJhFqfbcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxa6DcyqjCo

dralos
05-02-2014, 03:31 PM

2. Targaryen Uber Alles.
shkembe you're a player :D

Seraph of the End
05-02-2014, 05:57 PM

2. Targaryen Uber Alles.

1. Everything is possible :icon_lol:

2. Daenerys is annoying...so no x'D

Shkembe Chorba
05-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Which movie should I watch tonight?

Manifest Destiny
05-02-2014, 06:45 PM
What is the significance of your user name?

Seraph of the End
05-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Which movie should I watch tonight?

What kind of movies do you like? Okuribito, The Eagle, Dallas Buyers Club ... some 'normal' ones I like :p

Shkembe Chorba
05-02-2014, 07:02 PM
What kind of movies do you like? Okuribito, The Eagle, Dallas Buyers Club ... some 'normal' ones I like :p
Im downloading The Eagle, but if I dont enjoy it, the blame is all on you :|

Seraph of the End
05-02-2014, 07:06 PM
What is the significance of your user name?

I use "Alien" since I was 12 years old. I used to be Tokio Hotel fan when I was younger and their fans are called Aliens. It stayed with me since then. Midnight, well, that was part of my user name on Pottermore so I got the idea from there. I combined these two words because I love midnight , and I thought it sounds nice.

It doesn't have some deep meaning, obviously :p

Seraph of the End
05-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Im downloading The Eagle, but if I dont enjoy it, the blame is all on you :|

I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy it x'D. I watched it two years ago so I don't remember everything, but I think it was a good movie.

armenianbodyhair
05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
What do you think of this site so far?

Seraph of the End
05-04-2014, 03:23 PM
What do you think of this site so far?

It's cool. Thanks to some members it's really interesting and (educating?)...but there are some people here who are so annoying, words can't even describe it. Nevertheless, I like it :)

Kalimtari
05-04-2014, 03:27 PM
It's cool. Thanks to some members it's really interesting and (educating?)...but there are some people here who are so annoying, words can't even describe it. Nevertheless, I like it :)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/Lesrow/SquirrelAreYouTalkinToME.jpg

dralos
05-04-2014, 03:45 PM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/Lesrow/SquirrelAreYouTalkinToME.jpg

i would love to eat some grilled squirrels ahahaha

Kalimtari
05-04-2014, 05:22 PM
i would love to eat some grilled squirrels ahahaha

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/16/16da4f863da25c013fbf449b6c67f177d026b0c254ae29f7e7 f999c332a729db.jpg

:P

Seraph of the End
05-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Bump. I'm bored :sheep1:

Mraz
05-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Is it flooding or having heavy rain where you live?

Seraph of the End
05-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Is it flooding or having heavy rain where you live?

Not in my city, thanks God. It's raining, but nothing serious for now. Can't say the same thing for other cities though.

McCauley
05-15-2014, 03:33 PM
What do you think of me?

Seraph of the End
05-15-2014, 03:40 PM
What do you think of me?

You're McCauley, right? To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion. Sometimes you're annoying (sorry :p) and sometimes you're cool...so, I still don't know what to think.

Dengizik
08-27-2014, 01:57 PM
What do you think of me?

Immortal Technique
08-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Nothin's gonna change what you've done to me

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 02:23 PM
What do you think of me?

And who are you? I mean, have you changed your previous name? Sorry, I don't recall seeing your posts before so I can't answer your question :p

Dengizik
08-27-2014, 02:28 PM
And who are you? I mean, have you changed your previous name? Sorry, I don't recall seeing your posts before so I can't answer your question :p

Never changed my username since you registered to the forum. I know im not a popular person but just wanted to find out if you have an impression over me.

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Nothin's gonna change what you've done to me

Now it's time to shine, I'm gonna take what's mine ...
Right?

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Never changed my username since you registered to the forum. I know im not a popular person but just wanted to find out if you have an impression over me.

Oh, sorry then. I'll make sure to pay attention from now on :)

Minesweeper
08-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Pozdrav BL! :)

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Pozdrav BL! :)

Pozdrav i iz BL za BG :D

Ars Moriendi
08-27-2014, 02:47 PM
What is your opinion on Zoroastrianism?

Vlach
08-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Have you ever been in Romania?

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 03:25 PM
What is your opinion on Zoroastrianism?

My knowledge of Zoroastrianism is rather poor. I know only basics of it so I can't tell you much. It's very similar to Christianity (nothing unusual there though, almost all religions are similar, one way or another). Battle between good and evil, choosing between good and evil, going to Heaven or Hell .... the same things we can find in Christianity, and to tell you the truth, I don't see many differences at all. Looks like other, younger, religions took a lot from it.
Anyway, it's an interesting subject to read and learn about, and I'll look into it more, but at this point I see nothing special about it :P. I could be wrong though :)

Ars Moriendi
08-27-2014, 03:30 PM
My knowledge of Zoroastrianism is rather poor. I know only basics of it so I can't tell you much. It's very similar to Christianity (nothing unusual there though, almost all religions are similar, one way or another). Battle between good and evil, choosing between good and evil, going to Heaven or Hell .... the same things we can find in Christianity, and to tell you the truth, I don't see many differences at all. Looks like other, younger, religions took a lot from it.
Anyway, it's an interesting subject to read and learn about, and I'll look into it more, but at this point I see nothing special about it :P. I could be wrong though :)

Well, if by any chance you do care to listen/read more about it, I have opened a thread about it.
Here: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?137410-Zoroastrian-Religion-Philosophy-and-History

I'm personally close to Zoroastrianism. If you'd like to talk more about it, share information or compare sources, I'd be glad to do so in that thread.

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Have you ever been in Romania?

No, only countries that I've visited so far are Serbia, Croatia and Italy. I would love to visit Romania in the future though.

Sisak
08-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Have you ever sang and danced in the folk club? And your favorite folk dance?

Virtuous
08-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Re-read my first two posts on this thread: Priceless.

Seraph of the End
08-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Have you ever sang and danced in the folk club? And your favorite folk dance?

No and no. I don't know how to dance, and my voice is not that good xD. I don't have one favourite dance, I like almost all of them (if you mean our "Yugoslav" folk dances)

Ars Moriendi
08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Since you are seemingly "always bored", I'll ask a number of questions to try to keep you entertained.

1) Do you live in a city or in the countryside? Do you live in an apartment, a house, a farm, a boat house, a rolling house, a tent, or what? Amongst all these choices, what would be your ideal place to live in the future?
2) How many languages do you speak? Is there any language you'd like to learn next (several if you want)?
3) Do you practise any sports/physical exercise? If not, is there any kind of sport you like to watch/spectate?
4) Do you currently have a boyfriend? How many boyfriends have you had?
5) Do you believe in marriage as an institution? Do you think it should be for life? What is your opinion on virginity, and "waiting till marriage"?
6) Do you have any pets? If not, is there any animal you like more than the rest? What is your opinion on zoos?
7) Do you know how to cook? Do you like cooking? If yes, what is your best dish (what you'd prepare for a stranger you'd want to impress)?
8) Do you drink alcohol? How often/in what occasions?
9) Do you smoke? Have you ever tried any illegal substances? Which ones?
10) How many siblings do you have? Are you close to your extended family (uncles, cousins, nephews/nieces, grandparents)?
12) What's the place in the world that you'd like to travel to/know if you could go to it right now?
13) Do you currently study? Or work? If not, what would you like to do in your future?
14) How tall are you? What is your weight? What is your shoe size?
15) What is your opinion on the following sports/hobbies): Horse riding, archery, sword-fighting/fencing, camping/survival challenges?
16) Have you ever had surgery (of any kind)?
17) Do you have a religion? If not, do you have any sort of spiritual/philosophic metaphysical belief?
18) If there was a global catastrophy and supermarkets/malls ran out of food, do you have a place or shelter where you could go to so you'd survive?
19) What is your opinion on conscription and mandatory military service? Do you think women should be allowed in the military? Would you allow your sons to fight in a war?

And lastly, some trivial forum-related questions.

20) Have you ever posted your picture in this board? Have you asked for a "classification"? What do you think of all the physical anthropology focus some people have here?
21) Who is your favourite poster? Who is the worst poster in your opinion?
22) Would you like to be a moderator? If yes, what would you like to do with that power?
23) What do you think of my avatar/username/signature? How old do you think I am? Could you venture a guess regarding my background/ethnicity/religion/personality?
24) Of all the topics talked about in this forum, which one interests you the most?
25) What would make the forum a better place in your opinion? If what you suggest was made, would you be more willing to spend more time online reading and posting?