PDA

View Full Version : Daughter of Yulia Tymoshenko thanks Albanians

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 09:32 AM
The daughter of Ukrainian prime minister released from prision thanks Albanians, and thanks Albanians of Ukraine once more for helping on her release..
In an emotional reunion with her mother she states that her mother has suffered in jail just like kosovar Albanians have suffered in Serbian jails. And she thanks Albanians.
You're welcome hot stuff!:laugh:
http://www.preshevajone.com/evgenia-vajza-e-timoshenkos-falenderon-shqiptaret-per-lirine-e-kiev-it-dhe-nenes-se-saj/

Hierarchalist
02-28-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm thinking Mother-Daughter threesome........:eusa_shifty:

La Misse
02-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Don't thank us, just recognize Kosovo.

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm thinking Mother-Daughter threesome........:eusa_shifty:
lol

Acquisitor
02-28-2014, 10:21 AM
The daughter of Ukrainian prime minister released from prision thanks Albanians, and thanks Albanians of Ukraine once more for helping on her release..
In an emotional reunion with her mother she states that her mother has suffered in jail just like kosovar Albanians have suffered in Serbian jails. And she thanks Albanians.
http://www.preshevajone.com/evgenia-vajza-e-timoshenkos-falenderon-shqiptaret-per-lirine-e-kiev-it-dhe-nenes-se-saj/

lol that's such a populist thing to say, disgusting

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 10:25 AM
lol that's such a populist thing to say, disgusting

Why is that disgusting? It's genuine on her part. Nothing coming from the heart is disgusting. Especially when it comes to real suffering. People in great stress don't have the luxury of modesty to please the spoiled of the world I say.
Kosovar Albanians suffered greatly under Serbian ruthless rule, so did she apparently.

Acquisitor
02-28-2014, 10:28 AM
Why is that disgusting? It's genuine on her part. Nothing coming from the heart is disgusting. Especially when it comes to real suffering. People in great stress don't have the luxury of modesty to please the spoiled of the world I say.
Kosovar Albanians suffered greatly under Serbian ruthless rule, so did she apparently.

1) she is a convicted thief. she began to steal in the 90's btw, google for her history
2) she is only mentioning the kosovo/serbia thing to show how anti russian she is. trust me :)

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 10:31 AM
1) she is a convicted thief. she began to steal in the 90's btw, google for her history
2) she is only mentioning the kosovo/serbia thing to show how anti russian she is. trust me :)

That I don't know but I highly doubt she had as much wealth as this fleeing yankovic.

Acquisitor
02-28-2014, 10:41 AM
That I don't know but I highly doubt she had as much wealth as this fleeing yankovic.

unlikely, but she was a thief and a corrupted politician. That's an undeniable fact.

she deserved to go to jail, and she did.

Arianiti
02-28-2014, 10:52 AM

If she is as beautiful as her mother, then we thank her back with lots of kisses and hugs. :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2014, 11:15 AM
There is no need to be thanked by a whore, her opinions are irrelevant.

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 11:32 AM
There is no need to be thanked by a whore, her opinions are irrelevant.
I doubt she is a whore, seriously. Her mother was a head of state, a nation of 45 million..

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 11:35 AM
If she is as beautiful as her mother, then we thank her back with lots of kisses and hugs. :laugh:

She is very pretty. Click on the link.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2014, 11:35 AM
I doubt she is a whore, seriously. Her mother was a head of state, a nation of 45 million..

A nation of whores, yes.

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 11:41 AM
A nation of whores, yes.
Ukrainian women are some of the hottest women I've seen. It's impossible for a whole nation to be "whorish". In fact no more or less than any other nation. These are laws of nature, the stereotype is a deferent senseless story.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2014, 11:45 AM
Ukrainian women are some of the hottest women I've seen. It's impossible for a whole nation to be "whorish". In fact no more or less than any other nation. These are laws of nature, the stereotype is a deferent senseless story.

They are, their women cover 30% of brothels of Europe. I do not have respect for these people, she must not mention albanian warriors.

Arianiti
02-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Kemi te perbashket me ta, kemi armiqesi me keta rusakat e karit.

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 11:52 AM
They are, their women cover 30% of brothels of Europe. I do not have respect for these people, she must not mention albanian warriors.
Shit! Europe must have the best quality working girls in the planet then! I've seriously never seen an ugly Ukrainian girl.

epirot
02-28-2014, 11:54 AM

correct the average anti-russian non-russian ukrainian would slaughter any chechen albo easily without hesitation. same holds for the rest of slavs.

Loki
02-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Timoshenko is a convicted criminal. She stole billions of dollars from her people.

Kastrioti1443
02-28-2014, 11:59 AM
correct the average anti-russian non-russian ukrainian would slaughter any chechen albo easily without hesitation. same holds for the rest of slavs.

This is a thread about european people, not mongrel son of whores like you with three different brow grandfathers. Chchesn would slaughter all your brown orthodox family.

Ukrainians are prostitute off springs anyway.

Loki
02-28-2014, 12:00 PM

I think the EU wants access to Ukraine because it would flood Europe with the cheapest ever prostitutes.

Acquisitor
02-28-2014, 12:01 PM
I think the EU wants access to Ukraine because it would flood Europe with the cheapest ever prostitutes.

:rolleyes:

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Timoshenko is a convicted criminal. She stole billions of dollars from her people.

Says a Putin lover Iran lover Assad and even Chinese lover:roll:

Drawing-slim
02-28-2014, 12:03 PM

Nope, I think Europe wants to maintain supremacy on high quality pussy. That's noble:D
This is why Europe is going more nuts than ever before,lol

justme
03-01-2014, 01:21 PM
There are Albanians in Ukraine that have been living there for over 200 years I would imagine them to be pro-Ukrainian...