PDA

View Full Version : Serbian party leader burns Kosovo flag..

Drawing-slim
03-01-2014, 09:52 AM
In broad daylight, in front of the justice building.
Butthurt much?! A leader in a suit 21st century Europe, that's not a nice behavior IMO.

http://youtu.be/uptC3uIEwVc

KrashNick
03-01-2014, 09:57 AM
It's just a flag after all but if he is so brave then he should burned it in Pristina .

Drawing-slim
03-01-2014, 10:01 AM
It's just a flag after all but if he is so brave then he should burned it in Pristina .

These burning flags seriously never bothered me. These people just show their Pakistani Arab protester aggressive mentality. Greeks and Serb party leaders of all people keep doing this shit repeatedly. I can't even imagine an Albanian politician doing this in public.

Geni
03-01-2014, 10:03 AM
I am with Nemanja Sarovic...this flag is ugly...i have i better idea..
http://youtu.be/a6VhxbYPLgs

KrashNick
03-01-2014, 10:03 AM
These burning flags seriously never bothered me. These people just show their Pakistani Arab aggressive mentality. Greeks and Serb party leaders of all people keep doing this shot repeatedly. I can't even imagine an Albanian politician doing this in public.

Yeah i actually never saw any Albanian politician doing that .

Drawing-slim
03-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Yeah i actually never saw any Albanian politician doing that .

True. No matter how corrupt our politicians are they never act like jerks in public stages. Unlike the Greeks and Serbs toward us. That's the clear difference between Europeans and foreigners in the Balkans:laugh:

RandoBloom
03-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Serbs, just showing how unsuitable they are for 21st century. Reason more for them to leave Kosovo or accept their government. They cant evade taxes forever

Geni
03-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Serbs, just showing how unsuitable they are for 21st century. Reason more for them to leave Kosovo or accept their government. They cant evade taxes forever
:lol:
Malaka :laugh2:

Kuvayi_Milliye
03-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Greeks and Serb party leaders of all people keep doing this shit repeatedly.

Greek losers club members dont know any better. You can have an idea about their primitive mentality from the way they speak and behave around the internet. Since they dont have any capability and power to change anything in real life, their bitterness comes to the surface in internet.

KrashNick
03-01-2014, 10:12 AM
True. No matter how corrupt our politicians are they never act like jerks in public stages. Unlike the Greeks and Serbs toward us. That's the clear difference between Europeans and foreigners in the Balkans:laugh:

Okay he is a serb but what a hell is doing this Bulgarian politician xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0e5z41mYA8

Geni
03-01-2014, 10:13 AM
:1099:

Drawing-slim
03-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Greek losers club members dont know any better. You can have an idea about their primitive mentality from the way they speak and behave around the internet. Since they dont have any capability and power to change anything in real life, their bitterness comes to the surface in internet platforms.

This is correct. The party of golden dawn last week got incriminated evidence against them found by investigators a video plaid in court last week where their leaders burn an Albanian flag and threaten to wear the Albanian skin (supposedly to skin Albanians alive) but in truth they want Albanian white skin

( Raine how you gonna defend this?:laugh: )

Kuvayi_Milliye
03-01-2014, 10:23 AM
This is correct.

They have no identity except their traditional Turkish and Albanian obsession and hate. Mighty Golden Shower will conquer us all.

Arianiti
03-01-2014, 11:08 AM

Why don't you open a classification thread for him? :laugh:

Another Fat Gypsy.

Arianiti
03-01-2014, 11:10 AM
In broad daylight, in front of the justice building.
Butthurt much?! A leader in a suit 21st century Europe, that's not a nice behavior IMO.

http://youtu.be/uptC3uIEwVc

The Serbian terrorism does not rest on the bottom, it is at the top, at the head of their state.

KrashNick
03-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Why don't you open a classification thread for him? :laugh:

Another Fat Gypsy.

:laugh:

La Misse
03-01-2014, 11:44 AM
What a stupid animal, but maybe this is better for us becuase they keep showing theire dirty face in the whole world. Keep dreaming about european union serbia.

Casandrinos
03-01-2014, 12:08 PM

Where did you watch/read about Greek politicians burning kosovo's flag?

As if they don't have better things to do...

Casandrinos
03-01-2014, 12:12 PM
This is correct. The party of golden dawn last week got incriminated evidence against them found by investigators a video plaid in court last week where their leaders burn an Albanian flag and threaten to wear the Albanian skin (supposedly to skin Albanians alive) but in truth they want Albanian white skin

( Raine how you gonna defend this?:laugh: )

Golden dawn is not a political party but a criminal organization. It's very sad how they got this far however the hatred towards immigrants (Albanians etc) is only a motive. Crisis is what caused the rise of these subhumans.

Drawing-slim
03-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Golden dawn is not a political party but a criminal organization. It's very sad how they got this far however the hatred towards immigrants (Albanians etc) is only a motive. Crisis is what caused the rise of these subhumans.
That's refreshing to read this from a Greek actually:thumbs up

Casandrinos
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM
That's refreshing to read this from a Greek actually:thumbs up

It shouldn't be a surprise for you. Crisis increases extremist ideas from both sides. If greeks are racist, bitter and xenophobic for giving a 8% to golden eggs what shall we say about the 25% that voted for a far left party that will probably win the next national elections?

Are greeks nazis or far left anarchists now? maybe they're just confused?:confused:

Chieftain
03-01-2014, 01:12 PM

Arijanit
03-01-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't have a problem with him burning a flag that doesn't have any role in Kosovo's history before the declaration of independence. Whether we are Albanians in USA, Germany, Switzerland, Serbia, FYROM etc., our flag is a black eagle with a red background. ;)

The only use that flag has is to provoke Serbs in regards to the declaration of independence. xD

Skerdilaid
03-01-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't care and neither should you my fellow highlander or any true Dardanite out there!

This mongrel subhuman burning the flag of Kosovo and not Dardania, that is the flag of Thacic, the gypsies, ashkalis, turks and their 'Metohija'..the true flag of the land by them called 'Kosovo' is my avatar, Dardania.

Don't agree, even your avatar flag is an abomination, caricature of the past and was created by drunken retards!

cally
03-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Weird.

justme
03-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Burn it! That flag doesn't represent us.

Chieftain
03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Don't agree, even your avatar flag is an abomination, caricature of the past and was created by drunken retards!

Well, I'd like to hear from you since you're a native, what's the real flag that represents the ancient Dardans?

If this isn't the flag of Dardania, enlighten me?? :confused:

Skerdilaid
03-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Well, I'd like to hear from you since you're a native, what's the real flag that represents the ancient Dardans?

If this isn't the flag of Dardania, enlighten me?? :confused:

What Dardania you talking about? Our flag is the two headed eagle on red background! The flag you have in your avatar was created after the Kosova war by Ibrahim Rugova, hence the Jewish star on top of the eagle. Now, he could have been influence by the commies as well, but this time he used the Jewish star. I know it's not a Jewish star in origin as the star was present in the ancient Balkans, but we have never wore it, and today in represents Jews...

Arijanit
03-01-2014, 05:14 PM

If this isn't the flag of Dardania, enlighten me?? :confused:That's Ibrahim Rugova's creation, not the flag that the ancient Dardans used.

Skerdilaid
03-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Burn it! That flag doesn't represent us.

Agree

justme
03-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Agree

justme
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Agree
Even the name "Kosovo" doesn't represent us. It should be renamed Dardania!

Stefan_Dusan
03-06-2014, 10:25 PM

Chernev is not traditional Serb name, how do you know he's Serb?

KrashNick
03-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Chernev is not traditional Serb name, how do you know he's Serb?

No i mean about the other guy , this one is Bulgarian .

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 05:45 PM
What Dardania you talking about? Our flag is the two headed eagle on red background! The flag you have in your avatar was created after the Kosova war by Ibrahim Rugova, hence the Jewish star on top of the eagle. Now, he could have been influence by the commies as well, but this time he used the Jewish star. I know it's not a Jewish star in origin as the star was present in the ancient Balkans, but we have never wore it, and today in represents Jews...

http://gcloud.civilservice.gov.uk/files/2012/03/nobrainer.jpg

KrashNick
03-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Interesonte veq ktynev shacerave nuk po ju pelqen flamuri :D

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 07:26 PM
http://gcloud.civilservice.gov.uk/files/2012/03/nobrainer.jpg

Shum mire qe ja ke nis me perdor foto, se kur po shkrun pe shkreton kejt Besa edhe trunin po ma kall tuj munu me pa qka po don me than. Vec vazhdo kshtu:thumb001:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Shum mire qe ja ke nis me perdor foto, se kur po shkrun pe shkreton kejt Besa edhe trunin po ma kall tuj munu me pa qka po don me than. Vec vazhdo kshtu:thumb001:

Edhe foto te kallxon pse, shume kapacitetin te vogel ki per me hi ne diskutime per ata edhe tu kallet dhe hupin qato pak sene qe i din. ;)

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Edhe foto te kallxon pse, shume kapacitetin te vogel ki per me hi ne diskutime per ata edhe tu kallet dhe hupin qato pak sene qe i din. ;)

Sure.

Pontios
03-07-2014, 07:43 PM

Most Bulgars usually don't accept Kosovo as a country either... Just like Russia doesn't.

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Interesonte veq ktynev shacerave nuk po ju pelqen flamuri :D

Qka po te pelqen ty ne kit flamur?

Cleitus
03-07-2014, 11:04 PM
He looks small med he can pass in North Africa

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 11:05 PM
I think you got the wrong thread.

Cleitus
03-07-2014, 11:06 PM
I think you got the wrong thread.

Small Meds are everywhere so no.

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Small Meds are everywhere so no.

Lol who are you talking about?

Cleitus
03-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Lol who are you talking about?
About Small Meds who look North African.

KrashNick
03-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Qka po te pelqen ty ne kit flamur?

Po edhe fort i keq nuk osht , po apet ma shume e kisha preferu flamurin e Dardanise ama veq at yllin ja kisha hjek .

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Po edhe fort i keq nuk osht , po apet ma shume e kisha preferu flamurin e Dardanise ama veq at yllin ja kisha hjek .

Yllin nuk e kisha hjeke se eshte simbol i vjeter i Dardaneve e jo Jahudive qe eshte me vija per dallim me keta qe eshte i plote nga brenda. :thumb001:

KrashNick
03-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Yllin nuk e kisha hjeke se eshte simbol i vjeter i Dardaneve e jo Jahudive qe eshte me vija per dallim me keta qe eshte i plote nga brenda. :thumb001:

qe flamuri perfekt per Skerdin :laugh:

http://isapdk.info/pdkBg.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 11:25 PM
qe flamuri perfekt per Skerdin :laugh:

http://isapdk.info/pdkBg.jpg

A qetash ke fol si burrat, shume i sigurt jam qe kete flamur ta don ma shume se flamurin kombetar. ;)

KrashNick
03-07-2014, 11:26 PM
A qetash ke fol si burrat, shume i sigurt jam qe kete flamur ta don ma shume se flamurin kombetar. ;)

Masi po lyp aj kuq e zi qe edhe ky i ka dy vija kuq e zi ;)

KrashNick
03-07-2014, 11:28 PM

Who that Bulgarian politician ?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Masi po lyp aj kuq e zi qe edhe ky i ka dy vija kuq e zi ;)

Per qata s'po i pelqen flamuri i Kosoves edhe pse vete Hasha e ka votue, po thot e du flamurin kuqezi po kete flamur poget qe e paska lyp prej fillimi e boll mire ja paske qellu. :D

Skerdilaid
03-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Ehhhh nauv kan ba gaz fmija:D T'juv kisha pas ngat pa jav dhez ka i flakaresh se kisha lan, njani me ylla, ky tjetri me jargia, hajt medet!

The Illyrian Warrior
03-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Ehhhh nauv kan ba gaz fmija:D T'juv kisha pas ngat pa jav dhez ka i flakaresh se kisha lan, njani me ylla, ky tjetri me jargia, hajt medet!

O kadale bre shatc se ti flakaresh nuk je i zoti kerkuj me i dhane, po bile pranoj hajgaret si burrat, se shume po prekesh kur po ta permenun baben Hashim...Pse more a thu :rolleyes2:

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 12:01 AM
O kadale bre shatc se ti flakaresh nuk je i zoti kerkuj me i dhane, po bile pranoj hajgaret si burrat, se shume po prekesh kur po ta permenun baben Hashim...Pse more a thu :rolleyes2:

Je kam um shtin llugave, vec valla magar je;) Une ni bab kam, dhe i vetmi qi ma ngreh nanen!

Sa per flakaresha, faqet patligjan ti kisha ba.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Je kam um shtin llugave, vec valla magar je;) Une ni bab kam, dhe i vetmi qi ma ngreh nanen!

Sa per flakaresha, faqet patligjan ti kisha ba.

Qyy sa mire qe um kallxove se pasna dit qysh dhe kush t'paska ba ty. :p

Per me deshte ma kishe ba faqen patlixhan po a ta kishe mrri ymri me ardhe deri te faqet e mija qaty o pak problem ;) tjeter sen eshte qefi e tjeter sen me ba qatahen...Dallojne shume mes veti. :p

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Qyy sa mire qe um kallxove se pasna dit qysh dhe kush t'paska ba ty. :p

Per me deshte ma kishe ba faqen patlixhan po a ta kishe mrri ymri me ardhe deri te faqet e mija qaty o pak problem ;) tjeter sen eshte qefi e tjeter sen me ba qatahen...Dallojne shume mes veti. :p

E more ilir, pe une kum rrzu mene mdhaj edhe ma te mdhaj dhe te garantoj qi ki me pas kogja ni provoj, si vetima me te ra vlla:D

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 12:17 AM
E more ilir, pe une kum rrzu mene mdhaj edhe ma te mdhaj dhe te garantoj qi ki me pas kogja ni provoj, si vetima me te ra vlla:D

S'jam qaq mene madhe jo e pranoj qe ju shatcerat ma kaloni, ksajde kem do bythcullaka po s'di bre kun sum dul asnje hunlesh deri tash. :p

:D

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 12:20 AM
S'jam qaq mene madhe jo e pranoj qe ju shatcerat ma kaloni, ksajde kem do bythcullaka po s'di bre kun sum dul asnje hunlesh deri tash. :p

Kqyr zerzati pak dhe e sheh qi kan mu lesh n'second;)

Pjeter Pan
03-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Who that Bulgarian politician ?

A fat gypsy

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Kqyr zerzati pak dhe e sheh qi kan mu lesh ne second;)

A beson dicka, eshte interesant se kogja ju kruhet bytha mi zezat njerzit ka ndodh edhe me mu dojshin me lu qoke derisa nuk i shkojke e ja dhijsha muhabetin e i kunxhafsha derisa i vishin inati e e lejshin krejt, a zakonisht prej njerzve qe nuk bajne za ruju me ta mos u kape se qata jane hunlesha qe nuk qelen. ;)

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 01:17 AM
A beson dicka, eshte interesant se kogja ju kruhet bytha mi zezat njerzit ka ndodh edhe me mu dojshin me lu qoke derisa nuk i shkojke e ja dhijsha muhabetin e i kunxhafsha derisa i vishin inati e e lejshin krejt, a zakonisht prej njerzve qe nuk bajne za ruju me ta mos u kape se qata jane hunlesha qe nuk qelen. ;)

Po ti e shkruve ni ekter e po thu qe sje llafazan:lol:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Po ti e shkruve ni ekter e po thu qe sje llafazan:lol:

Rreshtin e fundit se pata per veti o i gzum. :D

KrashNick
03-08-2014, 07:52 AM

Thojn nifar fjale me nguc plakin nuk hin gjynah se edhe ti dikur plakesh , kshtu qe edhe na po te ngucim ty para se me na ardh reni :laugh:

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Someone call the wambulance.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Someone call the wambulance.

http://www.horsenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ambulance-driving-o.gif

This is best I got, hope nothing its serious. :p

RussiaPrussia
03-08-2014, 10:41 AM
lol alboz are mad that their flags are burned, every day you see american and russian flags getting burned over politics in the middle east. Alboz should be glad that there are some people who can find their country on the map and care enough to burn their flag

KrashNick
03-08-2014, 10:52 AM
lol alboz are mad that their flags are burned, every day you see american and russian flags getting burned over politics in the middle east. Alboz should be glad that there are some people who can find their country on the map and care enough to burn their flag

Well actually none of the alboz here is mad , as you can see I said before that it is just a flag .

Faklon
03-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Lol at Albos acting civilized for the eyes of the world when they are doing the same every day.
Crybabies and 5 on 1 for life.

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Lol at Albos acting civilized for the eyes of the world when they are doing the same every day.
Crybabies and 5 on 1 for life.

Our politicians or public figures have done no such thing, find me an example and I am willing to go with your statement.

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Thojn nifar fjale me nguc plakin nuk hin gjynah se edhe ti dikur plakesh , kshtu qe edhe na po te ngucim ty para se me na ardh reni :laugh:

Po qashtu u, vec me qillu ngat naj plaki e han krrylen qi mosvet:D

KrashNick
03-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Po qashtu u, vec me qillu ngat naj plaki e han krrylen qi mosvet:D

Pse o burr a qop je qe po man krryle a xD ?

Skerdilaid
03-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Pse o burr a qop je qe po man krryle a xD ?

What?;)

http://soloprpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pimp.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
03-08-2014, 04:27 PM
What?;)

http://soloprpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pimp.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzplmwQZym1qbnggp.png

justme
03-09-2014, 03:56 PM
I hate the flag so Serbs can burn it as much as they want, that flag doesn't represent us.