PDA

View Full Version : Post your weirdest dreams/nightmares

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Well, yesterday i dreamt that i was in some metal factory with Zombies in it. I was trying avoiding them, then out of nowhere Nemesis was chasing after me. It was very scary, lol. Anyway, i tried to avoid him by hiding under some table. When Nemesis entered the room, Sikeliot came breaking in from the window and began fighting Nemesis with his bare fists, while Minard out of pure random was laughing the whole time. I can't say for sure whether it was a dream or a nightmare.

what's yours?

Aurora
03-05-2014, 08:37 AM
I keep having dreams about being lost and I wake up in a panic. It's getting very annoying. I've been dreaming about being lost for over two months now just about every night.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:38 AM
I keep having dreams about being lost and I wake up in a panic. It's getting very annoying. I've been dreaming about being lost for over two months now just about every night.

being lost in what setting? Like in some kind of limbo or something?

Aurora
03-05-2014, 08:40 AM
being lost in what setting? Like in some kind of limbo or something?

It's always different. Last night I was lost in a storm, it started out in a vehicle then I was on foot. The dreams are always very dramatic.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:41 AM
It's always different. Last night I was lost in a storm, it started out in a vehicle then I was on foot. The dreams are always very dramatic.

That just gave me goosebumps all over me.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2014, 08:42 AM
I posted in some other thread I dreamed I led a prison riot in england that ended with me becoming dictator.

A recurring dream is that I have arms that can stretch all over the world and do various things. I never know what exactly though, but it seems important.

Aurora
03-05-2014, 08:43 AM
It's like I am experiencing dementia in my dreams. I hope it's not a sign that I will have dementia when i am old.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I posted in some other thread I dreamed I led a prison riot in england that ended with me becoming dictator.

A recurring dream is that I have arms that can stretch all over the world and do various things. I never know what exactly though, but it seems important.

lol, that's an awesome dream.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:45 AM
It's like I am experiencing dementia in my dreams. I hope it's not a sign that I will have dementia when i am old.

Maybe because you kept thinking about getting lost?

Styrian Mujo
03-05-2014, 08:46 AM
I dreamed I was a ripped tall Swede with long yellow hair and a beard and that women were all over me touching my long Blonde hair:D

Aurora
03-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Maybe because you kept thinking about getting lost?

I'm not only lost in my dream but I can't remember who I am or where I was going. It's a terrible feeling. That's why I wake up in a panic.

The King, I am
The weirdest dream I had happened when I was in the car on a trip to Morocco I think (pretty sure we were in Spain)
And I hadn't jacked off maybe in a few days so I was really horny
I fell asleep in the car, I basically imagined opening a door in this mysterious house and to my surprise inside that room was a naked woman and I put my dick in her and fucked her slowly... passionately until I cumed in her then I woke up suddenly, I missed her so I tried to imagine it again but I couldn't so I just stayed awake for the rest of the trip

Kamal900

You know, your dream can be turned into a new action television series. That would have been a cool show to watch. Hell, it could even rival prison break.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:49 AM
The weirdest dream I had happened when I was in the car on a trip to Morocco I think (pretty sure we were in Spain)
I fell asleep in the car, I basically imagined opening a door in this mysterious house and to my surprise inside that room was a naked woman and I put my dick in her and fucked her slowly... passionately until I cumed in her then I woke up suddenly, I missed her so I tried to imagine it again but I couldn't so I just stayed awake for the rest of the trip

lol, thats very weird.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:52 AM
I'm not only lost in my dream but I can't remember who I am or where I was going. It's a terrible feeling. That's why I wake up in a panic.

Hmm, just thinking about sends shivers to my spine.

Aurora
03-05-2014, 08:52 AM
When I was 8 years old I had a dream that my father was on the rooftop of the house across the street. I watched him get struck by lightning and nobody would help him so I ran over and carried his dead body to my house.
That dream stuck with me for a long time. It felt very real.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-05-2014, 08:54 AM
You know, your dream can be turned into a new action television series. That would have been a cool show to watch. Hell, it could even rival prison break.

I think my dream self is telling me it's time for my rise to power.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 08:56 AM
I think my dream self is telling me it's time for my rise to power.

The rise for a new mussolini.

Styrian Mujo
03-05-2014, 09:04 AM
How could I forget my dream about the slender man:picard2:
Ok so it started with me being scared shitless 3 in the morning hiding under the kitchen table knowing that I could see slender man across the street on the balcony of my Chinese neighboors, I knew I had to get out of the house so I gathered by courage and slowly opened the door and there he was just waiting on the balcony so started running up the street and suddenly I realised I was dreaming and that I could do anything so I turned around and saw slender man and I looked at him straight into his face and than charged directly into him and than I died I think...it was a great feeling though

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I dreamed I was a ripped tall Swede with long yellow hair and a beard and that women were all over me touching my long Blonde hair:D

where have i seen that before?

CordedWhelp
03-05-2014, 10:23 PM
I've had EXTREMELY vivid dreams before that were evidently due to some manner of spirit entering into my dreamscape.

Once I had a vivid one (not of the above category) where I left my body and entered the body of a sheepdog of some kind. I started barking at some girl with a nose piercing walking by trying to convey something, got frustrated, left my body and entered into the body of some unsuspecting blonde guy. Then used his body to do some mechanical task I cannot remember.

When I was a child, I had multiple dreams where I was being chased by floating, disembodied hands.

Kamal900
03-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Ok so it started with me being scared shitless 3 in the morning hiding under the kitchen table knowing that I could see slender man across the street on the balcony of my Chinese neighboors, I knew I had to get out of the house so I gathered by courage and slowly opened the door and there he was just waiting on the balcony so started running up the street and suddenly I realised I was dreaming and that I could do anything so I turned around and saw slender man and I looked at him straight into his face and than charged directly into him and than I died I think...it was a great feeling though

Fuck, you too? I dreamt about slender man too!

It was last year since i had a dream about it. I was all alone on the streets of Dubai near the Dubai mall. It was cold and lonely. When i was walking to get to the dubai mall from the cold, i saw slender man with his long arms staring at me. I got scared, and i was running as fast as i can to get inside the Dubai mall. I tried to get in the mall through the main gate, but it was locked. So, i ran to the Parking lot as fast as i can. When i arrived at the parking lot, i looked behind me and slender man wasn't chasing me. So, i wondered where he could have been. Then when i turned my face around, Slender man was directly at my face, and killed me with his claws, and woke up with a cold sweat. Pretty freaky, huh?

Paluga
03-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Yesterday I dreamed that I was somewhere in a mountain area in North-America and then suddenly me and my sister saw a Yeti and he circled around us. I asked my sister to photograph him but when my sister wanted to take a picture with her camera the yeti was gone and I was upset.

Well I only have those kind of weird dreams and that was nothing special. I had much much more weirder dreams than this dream. But some things I just want to keep for myself for ever :)

Linebacker
03-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Not any recently.But I had dreams as a child that I was running from something but I couldn't run away.Felt like my legs were in water.

CordedWhelp
03-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Not any recently.But I had dreams as a child that I was running from something but I couldn't run away.Felt like my legs were in water.

I've had that as well.

Paluga
03-05-2014, 10:44 PM

Have you ever heard of lucid dreaming ?

zhaoyun
03-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Yesterday I dreamed that I was somewhere in a mountain area in North-America and then suddenly me and my sister saw a Yeti and he circled around us. I asked my sister to photograph him but when my sister wanted to take a picture with her camera the yeti was gone and I was upset.

Well I only have those kind of weird dreams and that was nothing special. I had much much more weirder dreams than this dream. But some things I just want to keep for myself for ever :)

Well, apparently you were in Tibet cuz we only have Bigfoot round these parts.

Styrian Mujo
03-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Fuck, you too? I dreamt about slender man too!

It was last year since i had a dream about it. I was all alone on the streets of Dubai near the Dubai mall. It was cold and lonely. When i was walking to get to the dubai mall from the cold, i saw slender man with his long arms staring at me. I got scared, and i was running as fast as i can to get inside the Dubai mall. I tried to get in the mall through the main gate, but it was locked. So, i ran to the Parking lot as fast as i can. When i arrived at the parking lot, i looked behind me and slender man wasn't chasing me. So, i wondered where he could have been. Then when i turned my face around, Slender man was directly at my face, and killed me with his claws, and woke up with a cold sweat. Pretty freaky, huh?
Slender man in Dubai seems so out of place:)

Styrian Mujo
03-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Have you ever heard of lucid dreaming ?

Yes I have and I had only had 2 or 3 lucid dreams that I can remember in my life.

cally
03-06-2014, 05:32 AM

I thought you were gay?

Styrian Mujo
03-06-2014, 05:34 AM
where have i seen that before?
It was one of those dreams when I was like "Fuck, it was only a dream" after I woke up beacuse when I dreamed I didn't know I was dreaming.

Kamal900
03-06-2014, 07:17 AM
It was one of those dreams when I was like "Fuck, it was only a dream" after I woke up beacuse when I dreamed I didn't know I was dreaming.

Your situation reminded me on some cartoon show i used to watch when i was i kid(forgot it's name). Sikeliot was a badass in my dream when he fought nemesis with his bare hands. But how can you fight nemesis with your fists If AK-47s doesn't work on him, nor with grenades? Would you take on a monster like this with your bare fists? Sikeliot would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvqH-AP3RA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwd6RIdWrJs

Caismeachd
03-07-2014, 01:10 AM
I was walking/hiking a famous area in Scotland with family and there were all these weird aggressive animals on the trails. They kept attacking us. At the end we got into a fight with an african badger and it was winning.

My flat changed into some huge dorm. It wen't from only 2 people to suddenly having 20 people or something and made me angry my landlord would change it (the entire building changed seemingly). Weird dreams.

Kamal900
03-11-2014, 04:29 AM
I was walking/hiking a famous area in Scotland with family and there were all these weird aggressive animals on the trails. They kept attacking us. At the end we got into a fight with an african badger and it was winning.

My flat changed into some huge dorm. It wen't from only 2 people to suddenly having 20 people or something and made me angry my landlord would change it (the entire building changed seemingly). Weird dreams.

Your dream is similar to the Silent Hill games. I hope that the Pyramid head wasn't hunting you in your dreams. I have you played Silent hill 2?