PDA

View Full Version : Leaked: Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - Estonian FM to EU's Ashton

RussiaPrussia
03-05-2014, 05:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEJFp0lUIQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_YkdGbWqk

RussiaPrussia
03-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Kiev snipers were Opposition hitmen (http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/kiev-snipers-were-opposition-hitmen/article5754177.ece)
The snipers who shot dozens of protesters in Ukraine were not police but hitmen hired by the opposition, according to a sensational leaked phone call that casts in a new and shocking light the Ukrainian “revolution.”

In the transcript of the intercepted phone call, posted on the Russia Today website on Wednesday, Estonian Foreign Affairs Minister Urmas Paet told EU Foreign Affairs chief Catherine Ashton that it was not Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich who was behind the shootings, “but it was somebody from the new coalition.”

Mr. Paet called Ms. Ashton after his visit to Kiev on February 26, five days after the opposition seized power.

Recalling his meeting with Dr. Olga Bogomolets, who treated people shot by snipers during protests in Kiev in the run-up to Mr. Yanukovych’s ouster, Mr. Paet said: “What was quite disturbing, this same Olga told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides.”

Ms. Ashton is heard saying in response: “Well, yeah…that’s, that’s terrible.”

The Estonian Minister continued: “She then also showed me some photos she said that as a medical doctor she can say that it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it’s really disturbing that now the new coalition, that they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened.

“So there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovych, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” Mr. Paet said.

A total of 94 people were killed and another 900 injured during the violent clashes between police and protesters at Maidan Square in Kiev last month.

The Estonian Foreign Ministry confirmed the authenticity of the tape, which RT said was reportedly uploaded by officers of Ukraine’s security service, SBU, loyal to Mr. Yanukovych.

Mr. Paet described the sniper issue as “disturbing,” adding that “it already discredits from the very beginning” the new U.S.-backed Ukrainian government.

Ms. Bogomolets has been appointed Health Minister in the interim cabinet.

The EU foreign policy chief told the Estonian Minister that “we do have to investigate,” but then suggested that the scandal should be kept under wraps.

“Being an activist and a doctor, it’s very important, but she [Bogomolets] is not a politician; they have to come to some kind of accommodation for the next few weeks… and then we have the election and things will change.”

The killing of civilians became a tipping point in the three-month-long standoff between the government and the opposition.

Mr. Yanukovych had all along insisted he had not given orders to shoot, but the new authorities accused him of “mass murder” and issued an arrest warrant against him.

Unome
03-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Who are you fooling, RussiaPrussia?

The snipers are ethnic Russians who want to start strife in Ukraine. These probably are not the last Ukrainians who will fall and spill blood under Russian gunfire.

Your lies are growing more vicious and disgusting, don't base your petty, childish, simple propaganda on real blood. That is low class and despicable.

RussiaPrussia
03-05-2014, 06:07 PM

The snipers are ethnic Russians who want to start strife in Ukraine. These probably are not the last Ukrainians who will fall and spill blood under Russian gunfire.

Your lies are growing more vicious and disgusting, don't base your petty, childish, simple propaganda on real blood. That is low class and despicable.

rofl, youre conspiracy nut when it comes to russia

Unome
03-05-2014, 06:11 PM
rofl, youre conspiracy nut when it comes to russia
You ought to become ashamed of yourself for fueling the fire of Slavs murdering Slavs, disgusting!!!

You are a disgrace.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/20/kiev-sniper-video-shows-ukraine-protesters-being-picked-off-by-police-4311768/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjVg5QqiAI

glass
03-05-2014, 06:49 PM

i regret calling Longbowman idiot, he did not deserve it when we have Unome on this forum:picard1:

Kiyant
03-05-2014, 06:53 PM
I dont believe Russia is really "evil" in this affair but i dont believe this so called "Leaked news"

glass
03-05-2014, 06:55 PM
I dont believe Russia is really "evil" in this affair but i dont believe this so called "Leaked news"
Paet is already confirmed it

epirot
03-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Dear RussiaPRussia,

if the rest of Slavs were paying any attention during the 90s they would know how the empire functions when it comes to destruction of Slavic societies (or any society). Especially this story that came out with the snippers around Kiev killing innocent Slavs, is exactly what was happening in Sarajevo during the early 90s. Westerners (usually Jewish or Ducth or British) organizing human safaris where every westerner for a high price could actually come to Bosnia and from the comfort of his/her hotel take to killing human beens. The deaths were used to demonize the Serbs of course. Or attributed to Bosniaks to ignite the almso certain Serbian response.
And exactly as Bosnian Serbs who have been living in Bosnia for 1500 years were pictured as "invaders" same way now the pro-Slavs-Russians in Crimea are portrayed as "invaders".

There should really be a central SLAVIC intelligence and administration. Leaving the ship alone can be dangerous. They might turn to the most ugly NAZIs or ISLAMISTs.

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 07:01 PM
for those who understand Russian very well and are interesting in hearing a funny opinion about the situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzMnP3ilcI&list=UUWnNKC1wrH_NXAXc5bhbFnA&feature=c4-overview

Kiyant
03-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Dear RussiaPRussia,

if the rest of Slavs were paying any attention during the 90s they would know how the empire functions when it comes to destruction of Slavic societies (or any society). Especially this story that came out with the snippers around Kiev killing innocent Slavs, is exactly what was happening in Sarajevo during the early 90s. Snipper (usually Jewish or Ducth or British) organizing human safaris where every westerner for a high price could actually come to Bosnia and for the comfort of his/her hotel take to killing human beens. The deaths were used to demonize the Serbs of course.
And exactly as Bosnian Serbs who have been living in Bosnia for 1500 years were pictured as "invaders" same way now the good hearted Slavs-Russians in Crimea are portrayed as "invaders".

There should really be a central SLAVIC intelligence and administration. Leaving the ship alone can be dangerous. They might turn to the most ugly NAZIs or ISLAMISTs.

LOL

IceSwan
03-05-2014, 07:02 PM

Unome, do you like a roller coaster ?
http://cache.comcorpusa.com/640/0/crop/nbc33tv/media/news/Texas_Giant_Roller_Coaster_CNN.1374358508.jpg

Windischer
03-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Dr. Olga Bogomolets, who treated people shot by snipers during protests in Kiev in the run-up to Mr. Yanukovych’s ouster, Mr. Paet said: “What was quite disturbing, this same Olga told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides.”

1. olha bohomolets
2. if i recall correctly, dr. bohomolets said she didnt treat dead policemen, only protesters; and that she cant say whether those were the same weapons killing because she has no idea.

lies, propaganda - nice information war effort from vladimir orientalovič putin. and these loser retards on TA who salivate over str0nkg leader need no further comment.

RandoBloom
03-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Dear RussiaPRussia,

if the rest of Slavs were paying any attention during the 90s they would know how the empire functions when it comes to destruction of Slavic societies (or any society). Especially this story that came out with the snippers around Kiev killing innocent Slavs, is exactly what was happening in Sarajevo during the early 90s. Snipper (usually Jewish or Ducth or British) organizing human safaris where every westerner for a high price could actually come to Bosnia and for the comfort of his/her hotel take to killing human beens. The deaths were used to demonize the Serbs of course.
And exactly as Bosnian Serbs who have been living in Bosnia for 1500 years were pictured as "invaders" same way now the good hearted Slavs-Russians in Crimea are portrayed as "invaders".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HpnpWwQL7Y

As for Serbs in Bosnia, they have been there for 500, not 1500 years. Dont lie
And it was Russians and Serbians coming on "human safaries", AKA weekends warriors or "Aliens over Sarajevo" which movie I supplied to you.
Have a cancerous day :)

epirot
03-05-2014, 07:06 PM

And it was Russians and Serbians coming on "human safaries", AKA weekends warriors or "Aliens over Sarajevo" which movie I supplied to you.

what's up lil prostitute? paycheck came today on Adria Bank or was it Reifeisen? LOL

epirot
LOL

good! now hurry!, you have western asses to kiss. oopss you are already doing that!

Acquisitor
Dear RussiaPRussia,

oh, the jews organized the Yugoslavian war :) brilliant!

"hey guys, want to shoot goyim emmn I mean hey goyim, want to shoot other goyim ? come here and shoot them from a 5 star suit in any hotel in Sarajevo :)

quite brilliant :)

Empecinado
03-05-2014, 07:08 PM
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/francotiradoresdlbqwx1hon.jpg

epirot
03-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Dude there is a sea of literature that proves that human safaris did happen in Sarajevo.

Kiyant
03-05-2014, 07:11 PM
good! now hurry!, you have western asses to kiss. oopss you are already doing that!

Im not kissing anyone ass but you have pretty weird ideas and hallucinations

Kiyant
03-05-2014, 07:13 PM
oh, the jews organized the Yugoslavian war :) brilliant!

"hey guys, want to shoot goyim emmn I mean hey goyim, want to shoot other goyim ? come here and shoot them from a 5 star suit in any hotel in Sarajevo :)

quite brilliant :)
Didnt you know behind every major catzastrophe there is a/are jews behind it

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Dude there is a sea of literature that proves that human safaris did happen in Sarajevo.

yes, they say it also happened with Somalian pirates. does it mean that piracy was organized by jews ? ;)

epirot
03-05-2014, 07:24 PM
And something else i want the Slavs here to know (apparently i wont waste resources with the anti-slav zombies) :

What Bosnia is for Serbia, the same is Ukraine for Russia. For the destruction of the Serbs (the greatest balkan people) it was necessary to destroy WITH WAR and control Bosnia first. The exact same holds true for Ukraine and Russia. Without Ukraine Russia is over (and the whole branch of Slavs).

The long process of eliminating, squeezing and minimizing the race of Slavs is near its peak.

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 07:27 PM
And something else i want the Slavs here to know (apparently i wont waste resources with the anti-slav zombies) :

What Bosnia is for Serbia, the same is Ukraine for Russia. For the destruction of the Serbs (the greatest balkan people) it was necessary to destroy WITH WAR and control Bosnia first. The exact same holds true for Ukraine and Russia. Without Ukraine Russia is over (and the whole branch of Slavs).

The long process of eliminating, squeezing and minimizing the race of Slavs is near its peak.

I don't even want to comment on that

glass
03-05-2014, 07:38 PM
for those who understand Russian very well and are interesting in hearing a funny opinion about the situation:

what part is funny? Excelent explanation of situation, even idiots should be able to understand

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 07:39 PM
what part is funny? Excelent explanation of situation, even idiots should be able to understand

the funny part is his language and mimics as in most if not all of his video's. His sarcastic remarks are always excellent.

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 08:38 PM

I'm ready to accept many things from the video except for one. That nazi's are behind this and will grab power. I don't believe that the Ukrainian nation would give them power. Also, I dont believe that people with money, serious money can be behind them since I refuse to believe in nazism being a profitable form of government. It would only lead to a civilian war as the author says himself. Why would oligarchs be interested in that ? or someone else with money ?
The author fails to explain that.

Sure, there are nazi organisations in Ukraine just as everywhere else, but saying that they will pick the fruits of the Maidan event is premature.

I think the entire "nazis are taking over" thing was fed to Russia in order to justify the invasion of Crimea. Or greatly exaggerated at least.

justme
03-05-2014, 09:31 PM

Your such a good liar... Serbs in Bosnia 500 years?! Are you dreaming? They've been there since 6century AD.

Hercus Monte
03-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Paet is already confirmed ithe only said the recording isn't fake. the topic at hand in complete speculation and not based on factual information.

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm ready to accept many things from the video except for one. That nazi's are behind this and will grab power. I don't believe that the Ukrainian nation would give them power. Also, I dont believe that people with money, serious money can be behind them since I refuse to believe in nazism being a profitable form of government. It would only lead to a civilian war as the author says himself. Why would oligarchs be interested in that ? or someone else with money ?
The author fails to explain that.

Sure, there are nazi organisations in Ukraine just as everywhere else, but saying that they will pick the fruits of the Maidan event is premature.

I think the entire "nazis are taking over" thing was fed to Russia in order to justify the invasion of Crimea. Or greatly exaggerated at least.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117605-The-brown-revolution-of-Ukraine-by-Israel-Samir

Maybe you financed the Neo-Nazis...

...Bear in mind: liberals do not have to support democracy. They do so only if they are certain democracy will deliver what they want. Otherwise, they can join forces with al Qaeda as now in Syria, with Islamic extremists as in Libya, with the Army as in Egypt, or with neo-Nazis, as now in Russia and the Ukraine. Historically, the liberal–Nazi alliance did not work because the old Nazis were enemies of bankers and financial capital, and therefore anti-Jewish. This hitch could be avoided: Mussolini was friendly to Jews and had a few Jewish ministers in his government; he objected to Hitler’s anti-Jewish attitude saying that “Jews are useful and friendly”. Hitler replied that if he were to allow that, thousands of Jews would join his party. Nowadays, this problem has vanished: modern neo-Nazis are friendly towards Jews, bankers and gays. The Norwegian killer Breivik is an exemplary sample of a Jew-friendly neo-Nazi. So are the Ukrainian and Russian neo-Nazis.
While the original Bandera thugs killed every Jew (and Pole) that came their way, their modern heirs receive some valuable Jewish support. The oligarchs of Jewish origin (Kolomoysky, Pinchuk and Poroshenko) financed them, while a prominent Jewish leader, Chairman of the Association of Jewish Organizations and Communities of the Ukraine, Josef Zissels (http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/biography/122), supported them and justified them. There are many supporters of Bandera in Israel; they usually claim that Bandera was not an anti-Semite, as he had a Jewish doctor. (So did Hitler.) Jews do not mind Nazis who do not target them. The Russian neo-Nazis target Tajik gastarbeiters, and the Ukrainian neo-Nazis target Russian-speakers...

I think that the Neo-Nazis are not going to take power precisely because Russia won't allow them to do so...

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 10:35 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117605-The-brown-revolution-of-Ukraine-by-Israel-Samir

Maybe you financed the Neo-Nazis...

I think that the Neo-Nazis are not going to take power precisely because Russia won't allow them to do so...

I did not finance neonazi's, you got the wrong guy here.

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2014, 10:38 PM
he only said the recording isn't fake. the topic at hand in complete speculation and not based on factual information.

Do you need Paet to understand what is going on? Well, Yanukovich saw how 'rrrDOGan handled his protesters, and he even killed a few of them, without to be overthrown. Of course he had NO REASON to hire snipers. Why would Yanukovich want to hire snipers? What makes you think that the Neo-Nazis like the liberals who protested in Maidan with Yankee money more than the Russians? The liberals - from a Neo-Nazi point of view - are Gays and millionaire Jews... You can understand the implications. Furthermore...

...Thus, a union of nationalists and liberals was formed. This union is the trademark of a new US policy in the Eastern Europe. It was tried in Russia two years ago, where enemies of Putin comprise of these two forces, of pro-Western liberals and of their new allies, Russian ethnic nationalists, soft and hard neo-Nazis. The liberals won’t fight, they are unpopular with the masses; they include an above-average percentage of Jews, gays, millionaires and liberal columnists; the nationalists can incite the great unwashed masses almost as well as the Bolsheviks, and will fight. This is the anti-Putin cocktail preferred by the US. This alliance actually took over 20% of vote in Moscow city elections, after their attempt to seize power by coup was beaten off by Putin. The Ukraine is their second, successful joint action.
Bear in mind: liberals do not have to support democracy. They do so only if they are certain democracy will deliver what they want. Otherwise, they can join forces with al Qaeda as now in Syria, with Islamic extremists as in Libya, with the Army as in Egypt, or with neo-Nazis, as now in Russia and the Ukraine.

The US-orchestrated attack on the elected President followed Gene Sharp (http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/your-democracy/2013/01/machiavelli-non-violence)’s instructions to a tee, namely: (1) seize a central square and organise a mass peaceful sit-in, (2) speak endlessly of danger of violent dispersal, (3) if the authorities do nothing, provoke bloodshed, (4) yell bloody murder, (5) the authority is horrified and stupefied and (6) removed and (7) new powers take over.
The most important element of the scheme has never been voiced by the cunning Sharp, and that is why the Occupy Wall Street movement (who thumbed through the book) failed to achieve the desired result. You have to have the Masters of Discourse™ i.e., Western mainstream media, on your side. Otherwise, the government will squash you as they did with the Occupy and many other similar movements. But here, the Western media was fully on the rebels’ side, for the events were organised by the US embassy.

History will tell us to what extent Yanuk and his advisors understood what they were doing. Anyway, he encouraged the fire of Maidan by his inefficient raids by a weaponless police force. The neo-Nazis of Maidan used snipers against the police force, dozens of people were killed, but President Obama called upon Yanuk to desist, and he desisted. After renewed shooting, he would send the police in again. An EC diplomat would threaten him with the Hague tribunal dock, and he would call his police back. No government could function in such circumstances...

The former Commie members of the E.U. were duped already once by participating in the Iraq war. If you fall to the Yankee trap again, you shall be designated morons forever...

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2014, 10:41 PM
I did not finance neonazi's, you got the wrong guy here.

Of course you didn't. We all know that you would rather sell your own mother for money... Certainly not hand it over to the buffoons. Some other Jews did exactly that, and some other Jew has brought them forth, and I am pointing them to you because you were asking who would finance the Neo-Nazis. BTW, it is not my fault if the Barbarians use the word "you" both for singular and plural use... Thus my claim remains valid, since, you are a Jew too!!!

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Of course you didn't. We all know that you would rather sell your own mother for money... Certainly not hand it over to the buffoons. Some other Jews did exactly that, and some other Jew has brought them forth, and I am pointing them to you because you were asking who would finance the Neo-Nazis. BTW, it is not my fault if the Barbarians use the word "you" both for singular and plural use... Thus my claim remains valid, since, you are a Jew too!!!

did your boyfriend dump you without explaining why ?

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2014, 11:09 PM
did your boyfriend dump you without explaining why ?

What happen little boy? You run out of arguments now? Guess who has put these words in his signature:

I love and suffer. I love money and suffer from not having enough of it.

It ain't me for sure!!! So don't blame me if I use your own motto against you!!!

Acquisitor
03-05-2014, 11:11 PM
What happen little boy? You run out of arguments now? Guess who has put these words in his signature:

It ain't me for sure!!! So don't blame me if I use your own motto against you!!!

why should I argue with a biased dumbass ? I wont :)

yes you "beat a jew in an argument", now go and feel proud of your amazing self.

Krampus
03-05-2014, 11:18 PM
I support Ukrainian Nationalists with taco lunch

armenianbodyhair
03-05-2014, 11:25 PM
I support Ukrainian Nationalists with taco lunch

Where have you been, I thought you ODed on Swag.

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2014, 11:31 PM
why should I argue with a biased dumbass ? I wont :)

yes you "beat a jew in an argument", now go and feel proud of your amazing self.

I just non't like the hypocrisy of the Jews who shout "NAZIS"! in Greece about people who have not harmed a single Jew (as of yet) but won't say mum about the Ukrainian Nazis at all, quite the contrary...

...It all comes 'round dear!!!

glass
03-06-2014, 04:38 AM
I don't believe that the Ukrainian nation would give them power. Also, I dont believe that people with money, serious money can be behind them since I refuse to believe in nazism being a profitable form of government.
listen to goblin again :) He clearly says neo nazi used maidowns, they do not represent them. Maidowns want to EU and were used, while neonazi have different reasons. Goblin says somepeople will not submit to neonazis and it will lead to civilian war. That is why Russia cares what is going on there.

he only said the recording isn't fake. the topic at hand in complete speculation and not based on factual information.
We are discussing recording right? So we are discussing Paet's speculations, which happened to be clearly anti-maidan and "pro-Putin":picard1:

Äijä
03-06-2014, 04:52 AM
listen goblin again :) He clearly says neo nazi used maidowns, they do not represent them. Maidowns want to EU and were used, while neonazi have different reasons. Goblin says somepeople will not submit to neonazis and it will lead to civilian war. That is why Russia cares what is going on there.

Russia cares as it wants to build a facist Eurasian Union and needs Ukraine for that.

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 07:00 AM
We are discussing recording right? So we are discussing Paet's speculations, which happened to be clearly anti-maidan and "pro-Putin":picard1:

Paet's speculation was not Pro-Putin (Putin had not openly spoken anything yet in 25-2-2014). It wasn't really Anti-Maidan neither. It can't be considered even Pro-Yanukovych. It was just speculation that there might be third (non-Yanukovych, non-Maidan) player in the game. Keep in mind that many of opposition politicians were constantly booed at Maidan. What is known about the snipers is that they spoke Russian, used old soviet weapons and had non-marked uniforms. Instead of being hirelings of opposition forces I'd rather think they got their orders directly from Moscow HQ. It could be that Yanukovych didn't order the shootings. Russian troops at Crimea are also using non-marked uniforms and pretend they are "local militia".

glass
03-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Paet's speculation was not Pro-Putin (Putin had not openly spoken anything yet in 25-2-2014). It wasn't really Anti-Maidan neither. It can't be considered even Pro-Yanukovych. It was just speculation that there might be third (non-Yanukovych, non-Maidan) player in the game. Keep in mind that many of opposition politicians were constantly booed at Maidan. What is known about the snipers is that they spoke Russian, used old soviet weapons and had non-marked uniforms. Instead of being hirelings of opposition forces I'd rather think they got their orders directly from Moscow HQ. It could be that Yanukovych didn't order the shootings. Russian troops at Crimea are also using non-marked uniforms and pretend they are "local militia".
bitch more
his speculation is unknown snipers triggered bloodshed. He also states new authorities refused to investigate sniper activity.
He does not accuse new authorities directly, but it is pretty obvious Yanukovich was not interested in starting bloodshed and fleeing country:picard1: So who else left? Mysterious third side? Evil hand of Moscow? So Putin is Right Sector insurgent? It was neonazi who started shooting on last days of olympic games nobody else. It was pretty clear long beofre this leak went public for any sane person, even for (presumably butthurt moronic) minister from Estonia. Actually i am very surprised, Estonia is not that hopeless as i thought. Paet certainly have some brain cells, i did not expect such person on high rank position in Estonia.
Anyway brainless people will eat any lie and bs their shepherd says. Keep living in your dream world:rolleyes:

Äijä
03-06-2014, 07:21 AM
bitch more
his speculation is unknown snipers triggered bloodshed. He also states new authorities refused to investigate sniper activity.
He does not accuse new authorities directly, but it is pretty obvious Yanukovich was not interested in starting bloodshed and fleeing country:picard1: So who else left? Mysterious third side? Evil hand of Moscow? So Putin is Right Sector insurgent? It was neonazi who started shooting on last days of olympic games nobody else. It was pretty clear long beofre this leak went public for any sane person, even for (presumably butthurt moronic) minister from Estonia. Actually i am very surprised, Estonia is not that hopeless as i thought. Paet certainly have some brain cells, i did not expect such person on high rank position in Estonia.
Anyway brainless people will eat any lie and bs their shepherd says. Keep living in your dream world:rolleyes:

I identified the shooters as Alpha when they where doing it, now was it Ukrainian or Russian is the only speculation.
If you really believe Russia is some force of good in Ukraine you are delusional.
It wont take long when the truth comes out, some of the idiots in crimea have been indetified and linked to their units.
They thought it was a good idea to be a spetnaz with an social media account. :rolleyes:

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 07:30 AM
bitch more

It was total chaos back then. Currently the status is that there has been opened 87 individual investigations for murder. That's a case per murdered demonstrator. If you could use even 6% of available power in human brain, you could perhaps conclude that the opposition is not that eager to investigate the killings of BERKUT-members. Got it know, or do I have to explain this more ?

Since prolly still didn't get it: They don't want to investigate possible shootings originating from demonstrators side.

He does not accuse new authorities directly, but it is pretty obvious Yanukovich was not interested in starting bloodshed and fleeing country:picard1:

Yanukovych ordered the military to storm Maidan not once but twice. He was very keen to solve the issue with violence but the army refused, twice. SBU was ordered to attack demonstrators in "anti-terrorist operation" (http://en.ria.ru/world/20140219/187693534/Ukrainian-Security-Service-Launches-Anti-Terrorism-Operation.html). This happened just two week ago and you already forgot ?

So who else left? Mysterious third side? Evil hand of Moscow? So Putin is Right Sector insurgent? It was neonazi who started shooting on last days of olympic games nobody else. It was pretty clear long beofre this leak went public for any sane person, even for (presumably butthurt moronic) minister from Estonia. Actually i am very surprised, Estonia is not that hopeless as i thought. Paet certainly have some brain cells, i did not expect such person on high rank position in Estonia.

Most likely there are elements within SBU that don't see Kyiv as HQ but KGB at Moscov. Putin or some other siloviki close to him ordered the shootings in order to kill of the riot and calm the situation. Yanukovych ran which fucked up their plan. Or it was simply SBU shooting per command of Yanukovych. Estonian PM was just speculating about the situation on the ground, as that's his job to look situation from all different angles.

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 07:33 AM
It wont take long when the truth comes out, some of the idiots in crimea have been indetified and linked to their units.
They thought it was a good idea to be a spetnaz with an social media account. :rolleyes:

And using armored, Russian military trucks. Registration plates are there open for all to see.

Äijä
03-06-2014, 08:44 AM
One option is always that FSB has recruited a big number of politicians in Europe, they have a massive budget for it, we should start vetting everyone with more attention.

glass
03-06-2014, 09:15 AM
It was total chaos back then. Currently the status is that there has been opened 87 individual investigations for murder. That's a case per murdered demonstrator. If you could use even 6% of available power in human brain, you could perhaps conclude that the opposition is not that eager to investigate the killings of BERKUT-members. Got it know, or do I have to explain this more ?

ofc since bullets from corpses taken away and corpses buried they can start investigations. In a few days they will say Putin himself was shooting people on maidan.
Yanukovych betried berkut policemen, he ordered them retreat on 21 after agreement with EU ministers and hten left country. Where is berkut bodies? Hidden away i guess. New authorities do not want investigations beucase it would clear show police have not shot maidan idiots.

They don't want to investigate possible shootings originating from demonstrators side.
they were from maidan side

Yanukovych ordered the military to storm Maidan not once but twice. He was very keen to solve the issue with violence but the army refused, twice. SBU was ordered to attack demonstrators in "anti-terrorist operation". This happened just two week ago and you already forgot ?
it is true, but you do not mention fact, it was not armed storm. All police head is rusty shields and police batons. While maidan had molotov cocktail and other funcy stuff.

Most likely there are elements within SBU that don't see Kyiv as HQ but KGB at Moscov. Putin or some other siloviki close to him ordered the shootings in order to kill of the riot and calm the situation. Yanukovych ran which fucked up their plan. Or it was simply SBU shooting per command of Yanukovych. Estonian PM was just speculating about the situation on the ground, as that's his job to look situation from all different angles.
are you retarded? little blood always make mob angry, even in previous year there were random corpses near maidan from time to time. It did not work, so neo nazi decided to spill a bit more. First day of shooting there were 10 maidan idiots dead and 6 policemen. And first 2 dead were aged people who were shot down in street, not on maidan square

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Y_v7wRWGo

Hey guys remembers this thread?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?116442-The-truth-about-the-Maidan-Terrorists

I want that the following users apologize and take the thumbs down away

Aunt Hilda
Despot
Hercus Monte
Hyperborea
Kastrioti1443
Proctor
Velaxa
YeshAtid

Longbowman
03-06-2014, 10:37 PM
i regret calling Longbowman idiot, he did not deserve it when we have Unome on this forum:picard1:

I forgive you, glasses. We all have our moments of envy and rage :rolleyes:

RussiaPrussia
03-07-2014, 08:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuNT01JmfLw

RussiaPrussia
03-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Russia wants probe into Kiev sniper 'cover-up'
(http://www.news24.com/World/News/Russia-wants-probe-into-Kiev-sniper-cover-up-20140308)

Moscow - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Saturday called for an OSCE investigation into who was behind the deaths of dozens of people in Kiev during February in attacks by snipers, saying the truth could no longer be "covered up".

Lavrov's comments came after Estonia's top diplomat told EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton in a phone call leaked this week that the then-Ukrainian opposition to president Viktor Yanukovych may have been involved in the attacks.

The leaked call has been played up by Russian state media over the last few days and Lavrov's comments were the latest sign Moscow wants to use the sniper controversy as an argument to discredit Ukraine's new authorities.

"The latest information about the so-called snipers case can no longer be covered up," Lavrov told a news conference in Moscow with his Tajik counterpart.

"We have proposed that the OSCE (Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe) takes up an objective investigation of this and we will ensure there is justice.

"There have been too many lies, and this lie has been used too long to push European public opinion in the wrong direction, contrary to the objective facts."

Bloodshed

Western states have blamed Yanukovych's now disbanded elite riot police force for much of the killing that rocked Kiev in February.

However Russia has strongly emphasised the leaked phone call between Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet and Ashton as evidence for its argument that the new post-Yanukovych government in Kiev is made up of dangerous extremists.

"If all those things were to be investigated, then, I think, a completely different picture would be drawn compared to what is being depicted by American media and, unfortunately, by some American and European politicians," Russia's ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin told the state-run English language RT channel.

The new anti-Yanukovych Ukrainian government has meanwhile implied that Russia may have itself had a hand in the bloodshed.

Moscow's call for an OSCE investigation comes as unarmed observers from the same organisation have been blocked from entering Crimea on three separate occasions. On Saturday they were stopped after shots were fired as they approached a checkpoint manned by pro-Russian forces.

In the audio of the call on 26 February, whose authenticity was confirmed by Estonia, Paet told Ashton he was informed in Kiev that "they were the same snipers killing people from both sides".

Dozens of protesters and around 15 police officers were killed in the attacks.

Paet, who had held talks with Ukraine's new leaders on 25 February, added: "It's really disturbing that now the new coalition, they don't want to investigate what exactly happened."

Colourful language

Ashton sounds taken aback by his remarks: "I think we do want to investigate. I mean I didn't know. I didn't pick that up. Gosh."

Russian President Vladimir Putin had appeared to allude to the controversy in his news conference on Tuesday, a day before the audio tape was posted on Wednesday.

"Have you not heard that now there is the opinion... that these [snipers] were provocateurs from one of the opposition parties? Have you not heard about that?" Putin asked a reporter, saying the information was available on "open sources".

The release of the tape echoed another tape leaked in February when US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US ambassador to Kiev, Geoff Pyatt, were heard discussing which opposition figures should be in a new Ukrainian government.

Nuland also used colourful language to criticise the EU, exposing tensions with the bloc at a crucial time. The source of the tape was never made clear but US officials strongly implied Russia was to blame.

The Estonian foreign ministry said it rejected the claim that Paet was "giving an assessment of the opposition's involvement in the violence".

"The fact that this phone call has been leaked is not a coincidence," it quoted Paet as saying.

- AFP

RussiaPrussia
03-20-2014, 02:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyL_4pm-W9s

Mar 19, 2014
Crimean Prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya was focused on her job in Simferopol on Wednesday, saying that recent attention she has received for her appearance might perhaps help lull suspected criminals into a false sense of security in court cases. Earlier, she said that reports that authorities had detained an individual in a fatal shooting which killed two and wounded two others in Simferopol Tuesday are false.

Poklonskaya was appointed to her post March 11, after her candidacy was presented to the Crimean Parliament by Crimean Prime Minister Sergey Aksyonov. She has said that Tuesday's shooting had a "high degree of similarity" to sniper attacks on Maidan Square in Kiev in February.

RussiaPrussia
03-20-2014, 02:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6_2CjMbI0

RussiaPrussia
03-20-2014, 02:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHMDPGSQ_U

Sarmatian
03-20-2014, 02:36 AM
The snipers are ethnic Russians who want to start strife in Ukraine.

You ought to become ashamed of yourself for fueling the fire of Slavs murdering Slavs, disgusting!!!

You are a disgrace.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/20/kiev-sniper-video-shows-ukraine-protesters-being-picked-off-by-police-4311768/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjVg5QqiAI

What is that on the video provided made you think that these people were ethnic Russians? And what made you think that this specific unit is one of the snipers killing protesters? The actual sniper in the unit didn't even shot once during the video. And other members of the unit had fired some unaimed shots that looks more like suppressing fire rather than precise picking of people one by one.

Unome
03-20-2014, 03:38 AM
What is that on the video provided made you think that these people were ethnic Russians? And what made you think that this specific unit is one of the snipers killing protesters? The actual sniper in the unit didn't even shot once during the video. And other members of the unit had fired some unaimed shots that looks more like suppressing fire rather than precise picking of people one by one.
Because they are part of Yanukovych's police entourage.

Sarmatian
03-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Because they are part of Yanukovych's police entourage.

First of all there was no Yanukovich’s police, there was and is Ukrainian police which at the time happened to be subordinate to Yanukovich’s government. However as in any other country police forces never take orders directly from a president, there is always some chain of command and at any link this chain can defect during times of civil unrest and follow its own agenda or someone else’s guidance. So even if police officers themselves follow orders strictly and honestly the orders can be corrupt.

But even if we accept the fact that these units shown on the video loyal to their president, how does it proves they are ethnic Russians if they are Ukrainian police? And how does it prove they actually shot at protesters? The video presented only proves that one guy from entire unit was shooting at something; his target wasn’t shown thus no conclusions can be made. It will take investigation by professionals to determine whether there were any shots fired at protesters from the position of the unit at the time of filming.

But so far the new government in Kiev haven’t shown any eagerness to find answer on the question the entire world is asking: who were those snipers at the Maidan? That fact in turn brings another question: does this new government have something to hide?

RussiaPrussia
03-22-2014, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xBhpFi9JU

Unome
04-03-2014, 04:11 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26868119

Ukraine's special police were behind the killings of dozens of anti-government protesters in Kiev in February, a government inquiry says.

Interior Minister Arsen Avakov told reporters that 12 members of the Berkut police had been identified as snipers and arrested.

He presented what he said was new evidence from the shootings on 18-20 February, when 76 people were killed.

Months of mass protests led to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych.

More than 100 people - including police officers - are now known to have died in Ukraine since the unrest began in November over Mr Yanukovych's last-minute rejection of a landmark deal with the European Union in favour with closer Russian ties.

Ukraine's new authorities have since signed the political part of the association agreement with the EU.

Meanwhile, Russia - which backed Mr Yanukovych - last month annexed Crimea in southern Ukraine following a controversial referendum branded illegal by Kiev and the West.

In other developments on Thursday:

Russia raised the price of its gas for Ukraine to $485 (£292) per 1,000 cubic metres - the second hike in two days;
The European Parliament backed a proposal to cut customs duties on imports from Ukraine - a measure that is expected to save Ukrainian firms 487m euros (£404m) per year.
'Uniforms burnt'
At a news conference in Kiev, Mr Avakov presented the initial findings of an initial investigation into the mass shootings that shocked Ukraine and the world.

Most of the demonstrators who died were killed on Instytutska Street near the main protest camp on Independence Square, widely known as the Maidan.

Mr Avakov gave details of one particular episode where he said the inquiry had established that eight of those killed were hit by bullets from the same machine-gun.

He identified Maj Dmytro Sadovnyk as commander of a unit suspected of shooting dead at least 17 protesters.

"From the side of the the Zhovtnevy Palace, a special squad from the riot Berkut police, wearing yellow armbands, opened fire at the protesters. Much of this fire was targeted. We are carrying out ballistics tests on the weapons," Mr Avakov said.

Members of the security services' special unit Alfa are also believed to have taken part in the shootings, he added.

The interior minister also showed a number of slides and photos illustrating where he said police snipers were firing from. He named two buildings on Khreshchatyk and Kostyolna streets, saying other spots were still being investigated.

And he added that the previous authorities had tried to make the inquiry impossible by burning uniforms, dumping weapons and destroying documents.

A former Berkut officer, Volodymyr Krashevsky, denied the allegations. He told the BBC that "neither riot police nor special forces snipers... shot at protesters".

"If the investigation is conducted objectively, it will prove that they have no relation to killings," said Mr Krashevsky, who now heads the Berkut veterans' organisation.

A number of those responsible for the shootings are believed to have fled to Crimea.

'Direct leadership'
Ukrainian Security Service chief Valentyn Nalyvaychenko said that Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) operatives had been involved in planning operations against the protesters.

He added that the FSB had sent "tonnes" of explosives and weapons by plane to Ukraine.

The Ukrainian authorities also said that the killings of the protesters took place "under the direct leadership" of Mr Yanukovych.

They said arrest warrants had been issued for the ex-president and Oleksandr Yakymenko, Ukraine's former security service chief.

Mr Yanukovych - who is now in Russia - has repeatedly denied the allegations.

In a TV interview on Wednesday, he claimed the shooting in February came from buildings held by protesters.
RussiaPrussia, how are you going to spin this one into pro-Russia propaganda????