PDA

View Full Version : ‘Ukraine or Russia?’ Crimea referendum set for March 16

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 09:28 AM
A referendum on the status of Crimea will be held March 16, the region’s deputy prime minister announced. Crimeans will be asked to decide if the autonomous republic stays part of Ukraine or joins Russia. (http://rt.com/news/crimea-referendum-status-ukraine-154/)

"The referendum will take place March 16," said the autonomous region’s First Deputy-Premier Rustam Temirgaliev, according to ITAR-TASS.

The new date is two weeks earlier than the one announced last week.

There will be two questions on the ballots.

“The first one: Are you in favor of Crimea becoming a constituent territory of the Russian Federation. The second one: Are you in favor of restoring Crimea’s 1992 constitution,” Temirgaliev said.

According to the 1992 constitution, the autonomous republic is part of Ukraine but has relations with Kiev, defined on the basis of mutual agreements.

Sevastopol residents will take part in the referendum, despite the city enjoying a special status and not officially being a part of Crimea, according to Sergey Shuvainikov, a Crimean MP.

“We will give Sevastopol an opportunity to have its say,” he said, as cited by RIA Novosti.

Meanwhile the Crimean MPs have unanimously voted for the region to become a part of Russia.

"To become part of the Russian Federation as its constituent territory,” says the text of the Crimean parliament’s statement, obtained by RIA Novosti.

PHOTO: #Crimea parliament resolution setting referendum on region's status for March 16 http://t.co/qSWbmMTYmi pic.twitter.com/M6xOOhVyCe
— RT (@RT_com) March 6, 2014

When the decision was announced to the people outside the parliament building, they welcomed the news with cheers and screams of “Russia!”

There are currently several thousand people in front of the parliament building, according to ITAR-TASS.

The parliament has also made a decision to ask the Russian leadership to “launch the procedure of Crimea becoming part of Russia.”

Facts you need to know about Crimea and why it is in turmoil

More than half the Crimean population are Russian and use only this language for their communication.

Crimean authorities denounced the self-proclaimed government in Kiev and declared that all Ukrainian law enforcement and military deployed in the peninsula must take orders from them. The majority of troops in Crimea switched sides in favor of the local authorities.

Acquisitor
03-06-2014, 09:32 AM
They will choose for Russia.

where can I place my bet ?

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Vote on 16th is just formality. Puppet regime at Crimea already joined Crimea to Russia.

SIMFEROPOL, March 6. /ITAR-TASS/. The Supreme Council of the Crimea on its session has made a fundamental decision for the Autonomous Republic of the Crimea to join Russia as a federal subject. First Deputy Prime Minister of Crimea Rustam Temirgaliyev told this Itar-Tass on Thursday. (http://en.itar-tass.com/world/722381)

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Why not have the option for independence. Whether they join Russia or remain with Ukraine their lives aren't going to get any richer.

DeaththeKid
03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Why not have the option for independence. Whether they join Russia or remain with Ukraine their lives aren't going to get any richer.

Actually they would probably get a bit richer if it joined Russia.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Actually they would probably get a bit richer if it joined Russia.
Why is that? The only 'rich' people in Russia live in Moscow or St. Petersburg.

DeaththeKid
03-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Why is that? The only 'rich' people in Russia live in Moscow or St. Petersburg.

I'm not saying they will get rich just richer then they are now. Russia is more wealthy then Ukraine. It's kind of like if Tasmania was part of NZ it would be poorer then being part of Australia. If a region is part of a richer country it gets some of the spillover and becomes richer itself. I'm not saying their lives will improve dramtically but I think their incomes will rise a bit and Russia could probably build better infrastructure then Ukraine.

Acquisitor
03-06-2014, 10:04 AM

Russia will shower them with money. Almost literally. Also, Crimea is a nice region, and given proper development it can compete on international level as a tourist magnet.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm not saying they will get rich just richer then they are now. Russia is more wealthy then Ukraine. It's kind of like if Tasmania was part of NZ it would be poorer then being part of Australia. If a region is part of a richer country it gets some of the spillover and becomes richer itself. I'm not saying their lives will improve dramtically but I think their incomes will rise a bit and Russia could probably build better infrastructure then Ukraine.
Wealth isn't distributed equally. Factors such as geography, whether you live in urban or rural settlements, job value, etc determine your income. You could be a heart surgeon and be paid boatloads of cash in Moscow but be paid much less for the same work in Torzhok for example.

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:06 AM

tatarstan region from russia will already invest 24 million dollars in crimea for tatar community, russian soldiers is investment from russia they will buy food and other local stuff which is already driving tourism industry up. Medvedev planned also investment like building a bridge to russia.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Russia will shower them with money. Almost literally. Also, Crimea is a nice region, and given proper development it can compete on international level as a tourist magnet.
Is it a tourist hot spot at the moment? Not many people visit Russia for it's geography. They visit for the greatness of Moscow and architecture of St Petersburg. Or at least Australians do.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
tatarstan region from russia will already invest 24 million dollars in crimea for tatar community, russian soldiers is investment from russia they will buy food and other local stuff which is already driving tourism industry up. Medvedev planned also investment like building a bridge to russia.
Why are you so against the idea of an independent Crimea? And building a bridge to Russia? The distance between Crimea and Russia is a bit more than Istanbul and Asian Turkey. How would they do it?

RussiaPrussia
Wealth isn't distributed equally. Factors such as geography, whether you live in urban or rural settlements, job value, etc determine your income. You could be a heart surgeon and be paid boatloads of cash in Moscow but be paid much less for the same work in Torzhok for example.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2172rank.html#uk

uk is not far away from russia, are you denying britain their wealth now too?

DeaththeKid

I'm not saying it is distributed evenly but their average incomes will probably increase.

Acquisitor
03-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Is it a tourist hot spot at the moment? Not many people visit Russia for it's geography. They visit for the greatness of Moscow and architecture of St Petersburg. Or at least Australians do.

Crimea used to be the favorite destination for tourism in Soviet times. However it has suffered a dramatic decline since the fall of USSR. Also Turkey/Egypt/Buglaria/Greece etc began to attract Russian tourists more and more. Crimea has a very soft subtropical climate, and with major investments it can become a very popular destination again.

take a look:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BF%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%B6+%D0%B2+%D0%9A%D1 %80%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%83&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b1cYU6SzO6WhyQO864HIDw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=979#imgdii=_

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:12 AM

with sochi and crimea turkeys tourism from russia will drop significantly

Acquisitor
03-06-2014, 10:13 AM
with sochi and crimea turkeys tourism from russia will drop significantly

Turkey has been losing its appeal for quite some time actually. There are more and more russkis in Italy, Spain and other more civilized places than Turkey.

Nevertheless, Crimea has great potential. All it needs is money, lots of it, and I'm sure it will get private/public investment.

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Why are you so against the idea of an independent Crimea? And building a bridge to Russia? The distance between Crimea and Russia is a bit more than Istanbul and Asian Turkey. How would they do it?

i am not against the idea, but the crimean parliament is

Ultra
03-06-2014, 10:28 AM
ROSSIYA! ROSSIYA! ROSSIYA! ROSSIYA! ROSSIYA! ROSSIYA!

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:29 AM
i am not against the idea, but the crimean parliament is
You downvoted my suggestion. The only logical conclusion was that you don't like the idea of them having the choice to be independent.

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:32 AM
You downvoted my suggestion. The only logical conclusion was that you don't like the idea of them having the choice to be independent.

i said i am not against it but i am also not supportive to it, crimea has to decide

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:35 AM
i said i am not against it but i am also not supportive to it, crimea has to decide
Okay... that's not how you use the downvote button. But I'd like to know why you don't support an independent Crimea? It has Russian majority, but only just. It's multicultural even though vast majority of people there speak Russian no matter their affiliation.

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Okay... that's not how you use the downvote button. But I'd like to know why you don't support an independent Crimea? It has Russian majority, but only just. It's multicultural even though vast majority of people there speak Russian no matter their affiliation.

russia itself is multicultural

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:39 AM
russia itself is multicultural
I'm aware of that, but that's no reason for a region to join another country.

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
There will be civil war at Crimea when Russia starts oppression and deportations of Tatars, again.

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 11:01 AM
There will be civil war at Crimea when Russia starts oppression and deportations of Tatars, again.

just shut up with your russophobia

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117632-Crimea-and-Tatarstan-signed-a-cooperation-agreement

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 11:06 AM
just shut up with your russophobia

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117632-Crimea-and-Tatarstan-signed-a-cooperation-agreement

Does that mean Russia is planning to deport Crimean Tatars to Tatarstan ?

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Does that mean Russia is planning to deport Crimean Tatars to Tatarstan ?

no they plan to invest 24 million dollars
http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/721844

all day youre just here to hate russia? You should rather focus more how every third finnic women is beaten

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117534-How-Womens-are-treated-in-the-EU

You alcoholics should learn some manners instead blaming russians for everything what bad happens

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 11:18 AM
no they plan to invest 24 million dollars
http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/721844

Is that earmarked for livestock transportation Russia will use when shipping Tatars for slaughter ?

The deportation began on 18 May 1944 in all Crimean inhabited localities.[3] More than 32,000 NKVD troops*1 participated in this action. The forced deportees were given only 30 minutes to gather personal belongings, after which they were loaded onto cattle trains and moved out of Crimea.[4] 193,865 Crimean Tatars were deported, 151,136 of them to Uzbek SSR, 8,597 to Mari ASSR, 4,286 to Kazakh SSR, the rest 29,846 to the various oblasts of Russian SFSR. At the same moment, most of the Crimean Tatar men who were fighting in the ranks of the Red Army were demobilized and sent into forced labor camps in Siberia and in the Ural mountain region.[4]

From May to November 10,105 Crimean Tatars died of starvation in Uzbekistan (7% of deported to Uzbek SSR) . Nearly 30,000 (20%) died in exile during the year and a half by the NKVD data.[citation needed] Due to hunger, thirst and disease, around 45% of the total population died in the process of deportation.[5] According to Soviet dissident information, many Crimean Tatars were made to work in the large-scale projects conducted by the Soviet GULAG system.[6] The Crimean Tatar activists tried to evaluate the demographic consequences of the deportation. They carried out a census in all the scattered Tatar communities in the middle of the 1960s. The results of this inquiry show that 109,956 (46.2%) Crimean Tatars of the 238,500 deportees died between July 1, 1944 and January 1, 1947.[7]

Crimean activists call for the recognition of the Sürgünlik as genocide.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

*1, Russian Commie-Nazi troops.

meAyin-sixteen
03-06-2014, 11:43 AM

"...As of 2011, there are 1,052,520 ethnic Russians in the Baltic States (Latvia 556,422, Estonia 321,198, Lithuania 174,900) (Wikipedia)

What gona we do, RussiaPrussia?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cwWzq4gzeh

epirot
03-06-2014, 12:08 PM
All orthodox slavs living in NAZI lands (Croatia, Baltics, Ukraine, etc..) should gain independent states and then decide if they want to join the rest of orthodox slavs in a joint MEGA EMPIRE...

does not sound too bad...

Kiyant
03-06-2014, 12:09 PM
All orthodox slavs living in NAZI lands (Croatia, Baltics, Ukraine, etc..) should gain independent states and then decide if they want to join the rest of orthodox slavs in a joint MEGA EMPIRE...

:picard1:

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 12:45 PM
they say they are already independent and force the ukrainian soldiers to buzz off or convert to russian army

Hweinlant
03-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Crimean Tatars (native Crimeans) are boycotting the referendum. Quite understandable that they don't want anything to do with Russia.

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/03/06/against/

I lolled for the propaganda picture. Apparently Tatars are now nazis too.
http://icdn.lenta.ru/images/2014/03/06/17/20140306171831805/pic_1a560967aea0f9bc067b107eb34ee375.jpg

epirot
03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
:picard1:

http://images.clipartlogo.com/files/images/22/22219/idiot-inside_t.png

Petros Houhoulis
03-06-2014, 01:59 PM

First, there is no sign of Russians oppressing and deporting Tatars as of right now. It was the Ukraine Fascists who banned the minority languages (at least temporarily) and the Communist party, not the other way around.

Second, if the Russians decide to wipe out the Tatars, either in Crimea or in Tatarstan, then the Tatars shall either get extinct or flee to places like Turkey at a very short time. During WWII Russia managed to deal with a superior NAZI army and the various traitors simultaneously and won. Today, the Tatars alone won't scare Russia...

Borna
03-06-2014, 02:06 PM

Will you stop mentioning Croats in every post you write ?

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 02:34 PM
lol the whole west is mad now

haters gonna hate
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/krim214~_v-videowebl.jpg

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Veröffentlicht am 06.03.2014
Crimean parliament adopted a decision on joining the Autonomous Republic of Crimea to Russia in Simferopol on Thursday. 78 MPs said yes on joining Russia, while 8 abstained from voting.

Vladimir Konstantinov, parliament speaker for Ukraine's Autonomous Republic of Crimea, spoke to the press and said that the decision will still have be approved by a referendum, which will be held in 10 days time.

During the referendum, people will be asked: "Are you for the Autonomy Republic of Crimea to enter Russia, or are you for the Autonomous Republic of Crimea to get the authority of 1992 and remain in Ukraine?"

The Crimean parliament also addressed President Vladimir Putin and the Russian Federal Assembly with a proposal to initiate the procedure of Crimea's joining Russia as a subject of the Russian Federation.

Chairman of the Supreme Council of Crimea Vladimir Konstantinov said that the decision of the Supreme council should be approved during the referendum scheduled for March 16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvNW2SZw6ko

RussiaPrussia
03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRpJpivpHw

Sarmatian
03-06-2014, 03:45 PM
First, there is no sign of Russians oppressing and deporting Tatars as of right now. It was the Ukraine Fascists who banned the minority languages (at least temporarily) and the Communist party, not the other way around.

Second, if the Russians decide to wipe out the Tatars, either in Crimea or in Tatarstan, then the Tatars shall either get extinct or flee to places like Turkey at a very short time. During WWII Russia managed to deal with a superior NAZI army and the various traitors simultaneously and won. Today, the Tatars alone won't scare Russia...

Don't get Tatarstan involved, it's doing just fine. Kazan Tatars are part of Russia for long time now and I believe they live comfortable lives at their own land. There is no discrimination, no extremism, good example for Crimean Tatars on what perspectives they will have if they will be part of Russia.

SKYNET
03-06-2014, 03:52 PM

Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania and the western part of Ukraine aren't orthodox countries

Borna
03-06-2014, 08:30 PM
then decide if they want to join the rest of orthodox slavs in a joint MEGA EMPIRE...

Lol our countries barely liberated from our orthodox "brothers" and you are calling us to join such Mega Empire on our own?

Hweinlant
03-07-2014, 09:02 AM
First, there is no sign of Russians oppressing and deporting Tatars as of right now.

It has started. Russians are marking the houses owned by the Tatars.

At first, Rustem Kadyrov could barely make out the mark outside his house, in the Crimean town of Bakhchysarai, but it filled him with terror. It was an X, cut deep into the gray metal of the gate, and its significance cut even deeper, evoking the memory Kadyrov shares with all Crimean Tatars. Kadyrov, who is thirty-one, grew up hearing stories about marks on doors. In May of 1944, Stalin ordered his police to tag the houses of Crimean Tatars, the native Muslim residents of the peninsula. Within a matter of days, all of them—almost two hundred thousand people—were evicted from their homes, loaded onto trains, and sent to Central Asia, on the pretext that the community had collaborated with the Nazi occupation of Crimea.
When I walked up Chiisty Istochniki Street from the Memetovas’ house, I saw similar marks on four other houses, all of them residences of Crimean Tatars, Kadyrov said. The houses of their Russian neighbors, however, had not been touched. Similar markings have been reported in other parts of Bakhchysarai, and in some areas of the regional capital, Simferopol. Kadyrov told me that he called the police, who came out see his gate, but they refused to register a case. He was not surprised. “The police will not help us,” he said. “They told me Crimean Tatars are not a priority for them. Of course not—they are punishing us because we do not want Putin here.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/03/who-will-protect-the-crimean-tatars.html

Russians again acting like nazis and claim everyone else is a nazi.

It was the Ukraine Fascists who banned the minority languages (at least temporarily) and the Communist party, not the other way around.

Ukraine has not banned minority languages and banning communist party is only positive thing. It should be done worldwide.

Zmey Gorynych
03-07-2014, 09:17 AM
70+ % will vote for Russia me thinks. Russia might get Donetsk and Luhansk too following the same procedure as there are enough people in those regions who would vote for a union with Mother Russia :)

The russkies are doing what many nations would like to do to the minorities living in their countries. Pretty sick nevertheless.

Äijä
03-07-2014, 09:37 AM
70+ % will vote for Russia me thinks. Russia might get Donetsk and Luhansk too following the same procedure as there are enough people in those regions who would vote for a union with Mother Russia :)

Hope they get them, that is the start of the final fall of Moscow.

Äijä
03-07-2014, 10:17 AM

Turks should take them, same as we should take all Finnic people that might get persecuted in the future.

Hweinlant
03-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Turks should take them, same as we should take all Finnic people that might get persecuted in the future.

Turkey should give their citizenship to all Tatars, Finland to Finnics and Poland to every Russian Slav who wants it. Then we can go peace keeping mission, to protect our citizens. It's time use KGB methods :D

Another thing to ponder is which parts of Russia should be joined to Ukraine. Most of European part of Russia is after all old, historical Ukrainian land. Ukraine should start give out their passports en masse.

http://explore-ukrainetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Kyiv_Rus_T.png

justme
03-07-2014, 11:02 AM

Yes... And then kill all non Orthodox Slavs... Create a big empire the start chop chop chop keep chopping Albanians Baltics Tatars Chechnyans Croatians Bosnians Finns and moldovians lol typical... O don't worry Greece you will be next on their list I mean Slavs already started taking your history shall I mention MACEDONIA?

glass
03-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Yes... And then kill all non Orthodox Slavs... Create a big empire the start chop chop chop keep chopping Albanians Baltics Tatars Chechnyans Croatians Bosnians Finns and moldovians lol typical... O don't worry Greece you will be next on their list I mean Slavs already started taking your history shall I mention MACEDONIA?
justme, are YOU dyed BLONDE in real LIFE?

epirot
03-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Will you stop mentioning Croats in every post you write ?

whatcha gonna do sweetheart ? Drag me to the hague for genocidal mentioning of Croats?

justme
03-07-2014, 11:28 AM
whatcha gonna do sweetheart ? Drag me to the hague for genocidal mentioning of Croats?
Croatians are Slavs... But then again it's typical for Slavs to kill other Slavs based on religion.

SobieskisavedEurope
03-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Croatians are Slavs... But then again it's typical for Slavs to kill other Slavs based on religion.

I thought you said Slavs all love each other!?

Now it is typical for Slavs to kill each other based on religion!?

epirot
03-07-2014, 12:21 PM

Croats/Bosniaks/Catholic Ukrainians are 2nd rate Slavs. Kissing western butts + the catholic church (vatican) or islam or other such criminal organizations doesn't leave much space for development of brotherly love.

And i disagree that this is typical. It aint typical . Typical Slavic means : music, poetry, sciences, agriculture , love, joy. Can't find any of those inside Ustasa/Mudjahedin ranks.....

So, i'd say they are "marginally" slavs, with a big part of them sold out to the criminals (west).

SobieskisavedEurope
03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Croats/Bosniaks/Catholic Ukrainians are 2nd rate Slavs. Kissing western butts + the catholic church (vatican) or islam or other such criminal organizations doesn't leave much space for development of brotherly love.

And i disagree that this is typical. It aint typical . Typical Slavic means : music, poetry, sciences, agriculture , love, joy. Can't find any of those inside Ustasa/Mudjahedin ranks.....

So, i'd say they are "marginally" slavs, with a big part of them sold out to the criminals (west).

Why do Catholic Slavs score a higher PISA score than Orthodox Slavs!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment

epirot
03-07-2014, 01:14 PM
^^^ because anything eastern does not exist for typical western statistics. + the west allows you to exist, while the orthodox slavs are faced with furious discrimination and hostility.
To put it in other words : you paid a very high price to gain a +5% in performance in relation to the eastern slavs, if you know what i mean.

SKYNET
03-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Albanians are very kind to each other, while Slavic people kill other Slavs because of religion

Borna
03-07-2014, 03:42 PM

Rofl, you really have big complexes towards Croats.

You are really obsessed with Slavs you know.

justme
03-07-2014, 05:21 PM

Stop lying! Polish Catholics have always tried to unite Slavs but Russians and Serbs had to always do the opposite.

justme
03-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Albanians are very kind to each other, while Slavic people kill other Slavs because of religion
Very true... For us blood is more important we are more family orientated, blood is thicker then water blood flows longer and deeper then water for us.

epirot
03-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Stop lying! Polish Catholics have always tried to unite Slavs but Russians and Serbs had to always do the opposite.

you need medication.

epirot
03-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Rofl, you really have big complexes towards Croats.

yeah man, i keep pics of severina inside my wallet, just to be safe.

justme
03-07-2014, 11:55 PM
you need medication.
Truth hurt much Greek?

epirot
03-08-2014, 05:36 AM
LOL, now i noticed you are albanian LOL

Petros Houhoulis
03-08-2014, 05:49 AM

Link please

Again? I thought they were fighting the NAZIs during WWII, they lost 20 million people against them! Show some respect, and links to prove your point wouldn't hurt either!

Ukraine has not banned minority languages and banning communist party is only positive thing. It should be done worldwide.

Yeah, according to the NAZIs all over the planet, the Communists should be banned. Then you accuse the Russians of acting like NAZIs. If you accused them of acting like Communists I could show some understanding, but...

Petros Houhoulis
03-08-2014, 05:52 AM
Truth hurt much Greek?

Dear, I have no time to get between you, Paparot and Raine, because the hell has just broken loose and I still play Farmville 2 in my spare time, but please, could you stop calling Paparot a Greek? I take offense to that! Also that Roman thing... I wonder where he's gone now...

Nor56
03-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Tomorrow my friends and acquaintances in the Crimea will become citizens of the Russian Federation. They end the patience to wait this hour.
The most important thing to tatars not to disrupt the elections.

I wish you patience gentlemen Crimeans.
http://i056.radikal.ru/1403/5e/0fa313948033.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Sarmatian
03-15-2014, 09:22 AM

What are you on about? Go and read about Polish Szlachta, they were some of the most brutal and atrocious Slavic nobles this world ever known. Nobility of Tsardom of Russia was jealous of all the rights and privileges Szlachta enjoyed. At the times when Kingdom of Poland had serfdom so strict it can be called plain slavery Russia had no serfdom at all. It was actually imported to Russia from Poland-Lithuania later during Romanov's rule.

Szlachta pretty much genocided Orthodox Slavs on territories of modern Ukraine when Poland got hold of it. Why do you think Cossacks of Zaporozhian Sich decided to join Russia at the end? Because Russia actually treated them better and tsar personally guaranteed Cossack's freedom. At the same time Polish crown and Szlachta considered Cossacks as no more than peasants and provided them with only two choices: become a slave or die.

In any case it was a fair competition between Russia and Poland. Both sides were mean to each other and there is no need to idealize one and demonize other.

Incal
03-15-2014, 09:53 AM
They want EU. They'll chose Ukraine.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Tomorrow my friends and acquaintances in the Crimea will become citizens of the Russian Federation. They end the patience to wait this hour.
The most important thing to tatars not to disrupt the elections.

I wish you patience gentlemen Crimeans.
http://i056.radikal.ru/1403/5e/0fa313948033.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

http://emaidan.com/images/2014/2014_03/referendum.jpg

Gentos
03-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Crimea is Ukraine!

Nor56
03-15-2014, 01:25 PM
http://emaidan.com/images/2014/2014_03/referendum.jpg

Lie. Come and see that Crimea loves Russia. I myself there on defense.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Lie. Come and see that Crimea loves Russia. I myself there on defense.

Thats why Russians need thousands of soldiers to ensure everyone votes "properly", like in the picture

Geni
03-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Crimea is Ukraine!

Man ,Krimea is Rusia since the 1800s, Ucraine was formed in 1992...Ridicule the hate vs rusians...we all know that Rusia suport Serbia and this is logic ,i find this normal and i hate not Rusia for this,they are slavs ,the are the same race ,we are others....then save the skit to let everyone see what you are anti-Russian, because nobody cares about this ...and personally i find this stupid....,

Nor56
03-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Thats why Russians need thousands of soldiers to ensure everyone votes "properly", like in the picture

:picard2:Smaller watch TV. You maintain that aside 15% of Crimean Tatars? Or Russians who live in Crimea and want to return to the Russian Federation? Crimea loves us.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 01:38 PM
:picard2:Smaller watch TV. You maintain that aside 15% of Crimean Tatars? Or Russians who live in Crimea and want to return to the Russian Federation? Crimea loves us.

Hard to believe anything when armed troops are there to make sure the people there say that. You saying that someone will vote oposite of the person with a gun?

Nor56
03-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Hard to believe anything when armed troops are there to make sure the people there say that. You saying that someone will vote oposite of the person with a gun?

Hah, you do not know, you do not live there and the friends you have there no. They all rebelled against the new Ukrainian government earlier before we were sent to protect the Crimea.
I wave my hand in a friendly greeting Ukrainian border guards. They Do not feel hatred towards us. They are doing their duty, and we do our duty. Crimean Russians we will defend against terrorists.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Hah, you do not know, you do not live there and the friends you have there no. They all rebelled against the new Ukrainian government earlier before we were sent to protect the Crimea.
I wave my hand in a friendly greeting Ukrainian border guards. They Do not feel hatred towards us. They are doing their duty, and we do our duty. Crimean Russians we will defend against terrorists.

Rebeled all of a sudden when Russian troops came in. Not a word of rebelion prior to that. Even peaceful during Yanukovich protests.
The picture feels eerily true.
And Ukrainian border guards dont want to start a war, they arent Russians

Nor56
03-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Rebeled all of a sudden when Russian troops came in. Not a word of rebelion prior to that. Even peaceful during Yanukovich protests.
The picture feels eerily true.
And Ukrainian border guards dont want to start a war, they arent Russians

How can you know. You do not live there and do not write the truth. They were against the government of Ukraine and rebelled against the new state. Later came the troops.
How can you write that you are not seen. I've seen. I know the truth.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 01:54 PM
You did not drink honey there and did not eat. You did not communicate with the people and did not live in this country. You can only listen to the news that write quite different. it is logical

Gentos
03-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Man ,Krimea is Rusia since the 1800s, Ucraine was formed in 1992...Ridicule the hate vs rusians...we all know that Rusia suport Serbia and this is logic ,i find this normal and i hate not Rusia for this,they are slavs ,the are the same race ,we are others....then save the skit to let everyone see what you are anti-Russian, because nobody cares about this ...and personly i find this stupid....,

you have forget the Deportation of the Crimean Tatars.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 02:15 PM
How can you know. You do not live there and do not write the truth. They were against the government of Ukraine and rebelled against the new state. Later came the troops.
How can you write that you are not seen. I've seen. I know the truth.

How can you know? Where do you live?
When did they rebel and how prior to Russian invasion?

You did not drink honey there and did not eat. You did not communicate with the people and did not live in this country. You can only listen to the news that write quite different. it is logical

Where do you live? What country

Nor56
03-15-2014, 02:23 PM
How can you know? Where do you live?
When did they rebel and how prior to Russian invasion?

Where do you live? What country

Simferopol. Orenburg. I have friends in the Crimea, relatives. I come back in the summer. Have a home. :D :)
I know everything that's going on and why it was not nice of you to read what you wrote, that is bad.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Simferopol. Orenburg. I have friends in the Crimea, relatives. I come back in the summer. Have a home. :D :)
I know everything that's going on and why it was not nice of you to read what you wrote, that is bad.

And I have coleagues who are from there and tell me all about the things going on over there.
The opression, the fear, the Russian ocupation, the beatings it is a horrible place full of fear.
And you are openly lying.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 02:30 PM
http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1403/20/56b6bf42abf5.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)
Тhis view of the southern mountains of Crimea. Dark.

My parents are from Russia and Western Belarus. Has its home in the Crimea.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 02:32 PM
And I have coleagues who are from there and tell me all about the things going on over there.
The opression, the fear, the Russian ocupation, the beatings it is a horrible place full of fear.
And you are openly lying.

And who writes. Say the name. Whose house, where? How can I believe you? Deceive you. You do not live there and do not communicate with residents.:)

p.s. Your colleagues, revolutionaries or crimean tatars. That's it...

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 02:37 PM
And who writes. Say the name. Whose house, where? How can I believe you? Deceive you. You do not live there and do not communicate with residents.:)

p.s. Your colleagues, revolutionaries. That's it...

My friends. I aint sharing names on internet, either mine or someone elses. They live in Kaffa, or Feodosia
Oh, so their opinions dont matter because they dont think same as you? Why does your opinion matter then?

Nor56
03-15-2014, 02:42 PM
My friends. I aint sharing names on internet, either mine or someone elses. They live in Kaffa, or Feodosia
Oh, so their opinions dont matter because they dont think same as you? Why does your opinion matter then?

I was many times in Feodosia. Resort town where people come to Russian. I'll explain to you who are against Russia. 15% of Tatars and Ukrainians 20% who support the power of the revolutionaries. 60% + Russian living in the Crimea and want to reunite with Russia. We even greet with Ukrainian soldiers and they are not hostile to the Russian soldiers.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 02:47 PM
There is very calm. All the people photographed. Allowed not to wear masks. Helmets should not be removed from the head. :)

p.s. "And by the way the eastern part of Ukraine, too, against the power of the revolutionaries and wants in Russia. Oh, those Russian soldiers... they captured the eastern Ukraine and now it will not give up."

What do you say? Аre also Russian soldiers who violently forced people to go to the rally in east-ukraine? :)

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 03:00 PM
I was many times in Feodosia. Resort town where people come to Russian. I'll explain to you who are against Russia. 15% of Tatars and Ukrainians 20% who support the power of the revolutionaries. 60% + Russian living in the Crimea and want to reunite with Russia. We even greet with Ukrainian soldiers and they are not hostile to the Russian soldiers.

Ukrainian soldiers didnt shoot because they were ordered by Ukrainian government who doesnt want a war, unlike Russia who is trying to provoke.
And why does it matter who they are? You are Russian so your opinion isnt valid because of that?
The Russian troops are practicaly holding a gun to the people's head and forcing them to revolt and vote in a certain way. Its disgusting, opressive and fit only for Ivan the terrible's mentality

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Ukrainian soldiers didnt shoot because they were ordered by Ukrainian government who doesnt want a war, unlike Russia who is trying to provoke.
And why does it matter who they are? You are Russian so your opinion isnt valid because of that?
The Russian troops are practicaly holding a gun to the people's head and forcing them to revolt and vote in a certain way. Its disgusting, opressive and fit only for Ivan the terrible's mentality

Ukrainian authorities captured revolutionaries who terrorize eastern Ukraine and Crimea . In Crimea, Russian live . No gun to the head there is no posing. Do not tell me you 're not there . You're talking nonsense. No one is forcing people to go to rallies . In eastern Ukraine does not have a Russian soldier . Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine is as opposed to the new government of Ukraine. It is foolish to believe in what you say . No force is forcing Ukrainians in eastern Russia to go the new government of Ukraine. In Crimea, Russian live and I have to save the Russian . Ukrainians and Russian brothers, but we are brothers will not give offense .

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Ukrainian authorities captured revolutionaries who terrorize eastern Ukraine and Crimea . In Crimea, Russian live . No gun to the head there is no posing. Do not tell me you 're not there . You're talking nonsense. No one is forcing people to go to rallies . In eastern Ukraine does not have a Russian soldier . Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine is as opposed to the new government of Ukraine. It is foolish to believe in what you say . No force is forcing Ukrainians in eastern Russia to go the new government of Ukraine. In Crimea, Russian live and I have to save the Russian . Ukrainians and Russian brothers, but we are brothers will not give offense .

Yes, brothers who you need to beat up and steal land from because they want their own future and fate

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:13 PM
German TV mocks Maidan. "Die Anstalt"
http://youtu.be/iej-kuaN1Mg?t=1m18s

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, brothers who you need to beat up and steal land from because they want their own future and fate

It is the land captured in the 17-18 century Russian. She does not belong to Ukraine. In Crimea, Russian live.:) Crimeans want to go home in Russia, they do not want to live at the mercy of the revolutionaries.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 03:16 PM
It is the land captured in the 17-18 century Russian. She does not belong to Ukraine. In Crimea, Russian live.:)

Russians live by exterminating non-russians there. A clasic slavic strategy, capture, exterminate owners and claim ownership.
One extra reason why it wont be alowed, or if it happens Crimea and Russia would be pariah states.
Rewarding genocide is unreal

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:18 PM

p.s.
In Western Ukraine everybody knows that Crimeans want in Russia. Nobody forces forcibly. You write to me that something strange. How do you invent all :)

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Russians live by exterminating non-russians there. A clasic slavic strategy, capture, exterminate owners and claim ownership.
One extra reason why it wont be alowed, or if it happens Crimea and Russia would be pariah states.

Where do you see the genocide? here the genocide? Russian Russian protect against illegally seized power in Ukraine. Ukrainians also need to be saved, and they also want to Russia.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:22 PM
Very interesting. A man who lives far away from the event, trying to prove something to me. Deceive you. Do not believe the revolution. Better watch the video that the Germans had sent.

JohnSmith
03-15-2014, 03:22 PM
Let them decide who they want to be part of.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Let them decide who they want to be part of.
You are right. I also speak about that. Nobody forced them to vote

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Russians live
I am ready to meet with you in the Crimea, and you see with your own eyes to the truth. I'll open your eyes. It is quiet and peaceful. Nobody offend Crimeans.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Where do you see the genocide? here the genocide? Russian Russian protect against illegally seized power in Ukraine. Ukrainians also need to be saved, and they also want to Russia.

Yes. What did stalin do with Tatars? And Ukrainians? Ever heard of Holomodor?

Very interesting. A man who lives far away from the event, trying to prove something to me. Deceive you. Do not believe the revolution. Better watch the video that the Germans had sent.

Not trying to prove anything. I am just standing up for truth

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes. What did stalin do with Tatars? And Ukrainians? Ever heard of Holomodor?

Not trying to prove anything. I am just standing up for truth

You do not have the real truth because you can only hear what you say. Stalin exterminated not only Tatars, Stalin shot all. No matter who you were then. A Tatars did not want to fight at that time. He considered them traitors. Now another time. Now new Russia

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Supporters tell you anything, and you believe. You are away from the topic. Now nobody Tatars evicted.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 03:35 PM
You do not have the real truth because you can only hear what you say. Stalin exterminated not only Tatars, Stalin shot all. No matter who you were then. A Tatars did not want to fight at that time. He considered them traitors. Now another time. Now new Russia

I dont have the real truth? Ok what is the real truth? That stalin didnt exterminate and deport Tatars?
That Stalin didnt Starve Ukrainians in Holomodor? And that he settled Russians in their place?
What part did I lie exactly?

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:37 PM
I dont have the real truth? Ok what is the real truth? That stalin didnt exterminate and deport Tatars?
That Stalin didnt Starve Ukrainians in Holomodor? And that he settled Russians in their place?

About Stalin and the extermination of Tatar's true. Why do we talk about the Soviet Union. Now another time. I tell you that in the Crimea calm and no one is forced to vote where makes them stay.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Hruji. :) Stop writing untruths about the fact that Russian soldiers in the Crimea scare people. Nobody there scares anyone. You do not live there. You just listen to what say and all other sources. I do not want to continue the dialogue with you more. You have translated our dialogue about the famine and extermination Tatar when rule Stalin. Then was the Soviet Union. USSR longer present. Gorbachev drunk gave Crimea to Ukraine. He betrayed the Russian in Crimea.

I am most concerned about people, Russia, Belarus, Polish, Ukraine and other fraternal Slavic and Baltic countries. I don't care to the Tartars..

I'm all European countries friendly attitude. The enemies are trying to make enemies in a political way and write a lot of lies. Get honest people.

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 04:35 PM
About Stalin and the extermination of Tatar's true. Why do we talk about the Soviet Union. Now another time. I tell you that in the Crimea calm and no one is forced to vote where makes them stay.

Because Russians were the ones runing the soviet union and benefited. The Russians were settled in Crimea because SU killed/deported tatars-
Russians became majority in east Ukraine because Stalin starved Ukrainians there to death and settled Russians.

Hruji. :) Stop writing untruths about the fact that Russian soldiers in the Crimea scare people. Nobody there scares anyone. You do not live there. You just listen to what say and all other sources. I do not want to continue the dialogue with you more. You have translated our dialogue about the famine and extermination Tatar when rule Stalin. Then was the Soviet Union. USSR longer present. Gorbachev drunk gave Crimea to Ukraine. He betrayed the Russian in Crimea.

I am most concerned about people, Russia, Belarus, Polish, Ukraine and other fraternal Slavic and Baltic countries. I don't care to the Tartars..

I'm all European countries friendly attitude. The enemies are trying to make enemies in a political way and write a lot of lies. Get honest people.

You are so concerned about them that you will invade them and take their land?
You Russians and slavs only have empty rhetorics nothing more. Your brotherhood exists as long as it suits Russians interests and the people are servile to Russia.
The moment servitude stops there is no brotherhood and invasions start.

Sarmatian
03-15-2014, 05:26 PM

You lie by suggesting that actions of today's Russia somehow have same motives as actions of USSR during Stalin. You associate Putin with Stalin and that is a big fat lie. Others lie by associating him with Hitler. And it doesn't matter where your lie coming from, it could be that you intentionally demonizing Russia because you have no other excuse to justify the miserable state of your country. Or you sincerely believe in the scary stories invented by US propaganda during Cold War. In any case it's still a lie.

Sarmatian
03-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Because Russians were the ones runing the soviet union and benefited.

Lie. There were very few Russians in government of USSR.

The Russians were settled in Crimea because SU killed/deported tatars-

Lie. Russians settled in Crimea long before Tatars were deported by Stalin. Ever heard of Russian port of Sevastopol? Read about its history.

Russians became majority in east Ukraine because Stalin starved Ukrainians there to death and settled Russians.

Lie. Russians are majority in eastern part of modern Ukraine because these lands has never been part of Ukraine until USSR was created. Kharkov, Lugansk, Donetsk, Mariupol, Odessa are all Russian cities.

You see, almost every your word is a lie. Maybe you should stop spreading lies and just shut the fuck up... especially since the issue is totally irrelevant to you life.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Меня чуть не бомбануло от того как он утвердительно пытается навязать что видишь ли плохие россияне пугают оружием русов в Крыму. Да и в целом ему ничего не докажешь. Он за албанцев..

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:01 PM

you should consider a role in a Hollywood movie about Russians. I'm sure your accent is just as realistic as your command of the english language.

and lol at this one:

Gorbachev drunk gave Crimea to Ukraine. He betrayed the Russian in Crimea.

:picard2:

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Stop writing untruths about the fact that Russian soldiers in the Crimea scare people. Nobody there scares anyone. You do not live there. You just listen to what say and all other sources. I do not want to continue the dialogue with you more. You have translated our dialogue about the famine and extermination Tatar when rule Stalin. Then was the Soviet Union. USSR longer present. Gorbachev drunk gave Crimea to Ukraine. He betrayed the Russian in Crimea..

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0efc2s7t8EQ

I have taken the liberty to read this with a native russian voice :D

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:07 PM

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:09 PM

твой ломаный инлгиш звучит именно так :)

IceSwan
03-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Меня чуть не бомбануло от того как он утвердительно пытается навязать что видишь ли плохие россияне пугают оружием русов в Крыму. Да и в целом ему ничего не докажешь. Он за албанцев..
ага, Hrulj обыкновенный мелкий мерзавец - брехливый, злопамятный и бездарный. и от куда только такие упыри берутся, какая сука их рожает, что за мрази воспитывают. :(

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:16 PM
ага, Hrulj обыкновенный мелкий мерзавец - брехливый, злопамятный и бездарный. и от куда только такие упыри берутся, какая сука их рожает, что за мрази воспитывают. :(

он то конечно мерзавец, но Nor тоже умом не блещет, хуйню какуюто несет.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:18 PM
you should consider a role in a Hollywood movie about Russians. I'm sure your accent is just as realistic as your command of the english language.

and lol at this one:

Gorbachev drunk gave Crimea to Ukraine. He betrayed the Russian in Crimea.

Me was taught English saying with an accent.
When in a hurry to write lyrics, I write with mistakes.:)
Горбачев пропил Крым за столом. А ведь мог сказать что Крым к России и не было никаких проблем.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Крым холхам вообщето Хрущ отдал а не Горби.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:20 PM
он то конечно мерзавец, но Nor тоже умом не блещет, хуйню какуюто несет.
Ничего подобного я и не ожидал прочитать от тебя. На "хуйню" "хуйней" отвечал. По другому как ему объяснишь. И да торопился с переводом.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Когда вопрос затронули о Крыме. Горбачев тогда мог не отдавать и никто бы против не заявил.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Ничего подобного я и не ожидал прочитать от тебя. На "хуйню" "хуйней" отвечал. По другому как ему объяснишь. И да торопился с переводом.

супер что на форуме появился еще один русский "русский", который к тому же пишет на родном языке, а то russiaprussia не хватало :)

добро пожаловать!

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:25 PM
супер что на форуме появился еще один русский "русский", который к тому же пишет на родном языке, а то russiaprussia не хватало :)

добро пожаловать!

С авой сия Гоблина я сразу приметил что ты с Россией связан :)

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:27 PM
у меня по моему четко написано что я русский, прямо под аватаром

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:33 PM
а то russiaprussia не хватало :)

добро пожаловать!

Если ты с намеком на то что я буду кричать в каждом посте слова "Россия, русский" :) То я срачь не люблю разводить. Сегодня Албанец меня потроллил немного.

у меня по моему четко написано что я русский, прямо под аватаром

Месяц назад у тебя под авой не было написано ничего.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:35 PM
было, с октября как тест получил сразу написал.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Значит на аву обратил внимание и не более. Тест ты у кого заказывал?

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Значит на аву обратил внимание и не более. Тест ты у кого заказывал?

23andme

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:42 PM
23andme

Наверное самое доступное. Цена подозрительная конечно за тест. Поручителя найду, закажу себе. Интересно ведь.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:47 PM
меня больше всего удивило что у меня маленький процент серба вышел, позвонив бабушке на Украине она подтвердила что ее бабушка из Белграда...

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:48 PM
И вот скажи пожалуйста. У них тест на 2 линии днк идет сразу?

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:52 PM
меня больше всего удивило что у меня маленький процент серба вышел, позвонив бабушке на Украине она подтвердила что ее бабушка из Белграда...

А как они определяют национальность по стране. По общему и коренному населению? Разве восточного Белоруса от Западного Россиянина отличишь по крови.
У меня по маминой линии с России. Отец с западной Белоруссии. Там родственники еще со Львова.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 06:56 PM
А как они определяют национальность по стране. По общему и коренному населению? Разве восточного Белоруса от Западного Россиянина отличишь по крови.
У меня по маминой линии с России. Отец с западной Белоруссии. Там родственники еще со Львова.

хуй его знает, меня генетике честно говоря не ебет вообще, просто было любопытно, но русских и беларусов они скорее всего в кучу "northern european" или "еаstern european" кинут.

И вот скажи пожалуйста. У них тест на 2 линии днк идет сразу?

разбивки по матери/отцу не будет, не жди

Nor56
03-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Понятно, спасибо :)

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 07:06 PM
если ты думаешь что чисто русский/беларус/украинец без примесей всяких типа еврея например то в принцыпе тест не интересен, тебе напишут что то северно или восточно европеец и все, ну и % монголо татарского ига узнаешь, типа 0.2% или чтото такое, это во всех есть

Nor56
03-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Да вот с отцом не понятно. Если у него западные корни. Там Польша будет и тому подобное. Тем более Львовщина это Польша некая. Я наверное кем только не буду там :)
Да, они пишут в процентах что ты там на столько то Северный европеец, восточный, южный и т.д.
И как я понял составляют этно-группу из какой страны родственные связи как у тебя и перечислено.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 07:22 PM
На счет татаро-монгольского ига это точно смешно. Кто тест этот проходил и показывал всем, у них от 0,3 до 1,3% азиатского наблюдал у европеоидов разных.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Hrulj наверное переводит через гугл транслит и охеревает о чем это мы.

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 07:28 PM
он ебанутый мудак, но опускаться до его уровня не стоит. он реально ебанутый

RandoBloom
03-15-2014, 07:32 PM
Lie. There were very few Russians in government of USSR.

Really?
List me national composition of Soviet Government 1917 - fall of it

Lie. Russians settled in Crimea long before Tatars were deported by Stalin. Ever heard of Russian port of Sevastopol? Read about its history.

And they settled in a land they stole and exterminated again. That being accepted at that time doesnt change the fact. And one city previously exterminated doesnt give you any claim or right to exterminate the rest

Lie. Russians are majority in eastern part of modern Ukraine because these lands has never been part of Ukraine until USSR was created. Kharkov, Lugansk, Donetsk, Mariupol, Odessa are all Russian cities.

It was full of Ukrainians before your bellowed Georgian decided to cleanse it up a bit.
It wasnt part of Ukraine because Ukraine was always ocupied by foreigners.
Its like saying Serbia isnt Serbian because Ottomans ruled if for hundreds of years?

You see, almost every your word is a lie. Maybe you should stop spreading lies and just shut the fuck up... especially since the issue is totally irrelevant to you life.

Almost every word is a lie? Good, then it wouldnt be hard to find a lie.

Listen whore, if you have something to say say it in my face, rather than hiding behind that barbarous language of yours and calling me a bastard and insulting my country.
If you cant handle the truth I wonder how you handle life

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Listen whore, if you have something to say say it in my face, rather than hiding behind that barbarous language of yours and calling me a bastard and insulting my country.
If you cant handle the truth I wonder how you handle life

hey Hrulj, now I'm almost insulted :D

Nor56
03-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Теперь у Хрульжа бомбануло сильно. Северные варвары посягнули на маленькую честь южного варвара.

Nor56
03-15-2014, 09:02 PM
"Руссия Пруссия" русский язык насколько понимает?

Nor56
03-15-2014, 09:15 PM
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1403/46/91d63d4972aa.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Acquisitor
03-15-2014, 09:32 PM
"Руссия Пруссия" русский язык насколько понимает?

not a word

IceSwan
03-15-2014, 11:16 PM
If you cant handle the truth I wonder how you handle life i like opossums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqHyBZkYafc

Nor56
03-16-2014, 06:31 AM
lol

Sarmatian
03-16-2014, 08:10 AM
Really?
...blablabla...

You really are dumb, aren't you?

Pentagram
03-16-2014, 09:41 AM
Which referandum are you talking about? Lol.

*** Russia's Crimea Ballot Fraud,

On March 12, blogger Rustem Adagamov published photographs from Itar-Tass by Sergei Fadeichev of referendum preparation throughout the Crimea. In one photograph, a young man is moving what appears to be a stack of voting ballots. After Adagamov published the images, observant readers quickly noticed that the cover sheets on the stacks of paper were printed with pro-secession votes already selected.

http://i.imgur.com/8acCfNh.jpg

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2014/03/15/russias-crimea-ballot-fraud-that-wasnt/

Nor56
03-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Which referandum are you talking about? Lol.

*** Russia's Crimea Ballot Fraud,

On March 12, blogger Rustem Adagamov published photographs from Itar-Tass by Sergei Fadeichev of referendum preparation throughout the Crimea. In one photograph, a young man is moving what appears to be a stack of voting ballots. After Adagamov published the images, observant readers quickly noticed that the cover sheets on the stacks of paper were printed with pro-secession votes already selected.

http://i.imgur.com/8acCfNh.jpg

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2014/03/15/russias-crimea-ballot-fraud-that-wasnt/

And what can we expect from the Turks? I can also print out a sheet of paper and say that I was appointed president of the Republic of Crimea. :rolleyes:

Pentagram
03-16-2014, 10:37 AM
and say that I was appointed president of the Republic of Crimea.

Ask Putin, maybe he will arrange something for you.

Nor56
03-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Did you know. I do not need much.

RandoBloom
03-16-2014, 12:19 PM
http://emaidan.com/images/2014/2014_03/referendum2.jpg

Borna
03-16-2014, 12:23 PM
EU should act wisely here, no Crimea is worth me being without gas for a few winter months.

Nor56
03-16-2014, 01:34 PM
http://emaidan.com/images/2014/2014_03/referendum2.jpg

http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1403/da/113a1dced94f.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Äijä
03-16-2014, 01:34 PM
EU should act wisely here, no Crimea is worth me being without gas for a few winter months.

Weak die in the winter.

IceSwan
03-16-2014, 02:28 PM
http://janarmenian.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Azeri-men.jpg

Acquisitor
03-16-2014, 02:31 PM
I called a friend of mine, he lives in Russia. he told me "We can't allow for holy places in Kiev to fall into the hand of nazi's".

:(

if me and him didn't have a financial relationship I'd have blocked his mobile number.

Pentagram
03-16-2014, 02:33 PM
in Kiev to fall into the hand of nazi's

Nazis and Communists were very identical to eachother anyway.

Acquisitor
03-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Nazis and Communists were very identical to eachother anyway.

its not the point. The point is that nearly the entire Russian society appears to be much more ill and fucked up than I have previously considered it to be.

The country has no future, its damaged beyond repair.

RandoBloom
03-16-2014, 02:47 PM
http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1403/da/113a1dced94f.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Is it Ukrainian troops in Russia, or Russian troops in Ukraine?

Nor56
03-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Is it Ukrainian troops in Russia, or Russian troops in Ukraine?

Certainly Ukrainian troops in the Crimea. And as you wanted? Western Ukraine Crimea no dislikes.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 04:04 PM
So, is that joke of a referendum over yet !? What do the exit polls say !? :D

ALSh
03-16-2014, 04:16 PM
So, is that joke of a referendum over yet !? What do the exit polls say !? :D

Its not even worth asking

RandoBloom
03-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Certainly Ukrainian troops in the Crimea. And as you wanted? Western Ukraine Crimea no dislikes.

And Crimea is part of Ukraine nothing wrong with that. What are those troops doing? Killing Russians? Evidence of that please?
Russians are opressing people there and will kill all non-Russians

IceSwan
03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1403/d6/89d1fe7a670d.jpg

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Its not even worth asking
I wonder, will they wait for 2-3 days or will they announce the "result" immediately after 9PM ;)

Nor56
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM
And Crimea is part of Ukraine nothing wrong with that. What are those troops doing? Killing Russians? Evidence of that please?
Russians are opressing people there and will kill all non-Russians

:picard2::rolleyes::picard1:

Nor56
03-16-2014, 04:38 PM
I wonder, will they wait for 2-3 days or will they announce the "result" immediately after 9PM ;)

Most voted for Russia

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Most voted for Russia
Is that what you believe or what you know !? How many, percentage wise !?

Nor56
03-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Is that what you believe or what you know !? How many, percentage wise !?

60% of the vote in Russland currently estimated. Not all votes have been counted.

Родственникам свои звонил. Так сказали.

Nor56
03-16-2014, 05:36 PM
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1403/31/36694eeb2188.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)
Achtung 80% voted in favor of Russia. Crimeans shout "Uraa". Crimea will become part of the Russian Empire.
We are waiting for official news.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
80% is more like it, 60% ... nu eto kak to ne solidno, ne po putinski :)

RandoBloom
03-16-2014, 05:59 PM
:picard2::rolleyes::picard1:

Did I lie?

Most voted for Russia

Its gonna be one of those pools where 140% people vote for independence, like Chechnya voted for Putin hahaha

SKYNET
03-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Apparently, the evil empire will come back soon this year or maybe later

Nor56
03-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Simferopol and Sevastopol residents go out and celebrate. They feast.

Now in Moscow in the late evening.
Reise reise (http://embed.pleer.com/track?id=Bhe1B3bznh0Bljh)
http://s019.radikal.ru/i601/1403/b4/74f29e4f9fe7.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Nor56
03-16-2014, 06:18 PM
My friends and acquaintances in the Crimea, voted for Russia.:rolleyes:

Nor56
03-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Crimeans will receive wages and pensions in Russian rubles, social benefits in full in Russian rubles by the new standards and the new system, said First Deputy Prime Minister of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea

Nor56
03-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Теперь не буду продавать квартиру в Крыму. :rolleyes:
Надеюсь что туризм в Крыму и положение общее сменится в лучшую сторону.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Теперь не буду продавать квартиру в Крыму. :rolleyes:
Надеюсь что туризм в Крыму и положение общее сменится в лучшую сторону.
У тебя квартира в Крыму !? Ах, ты буржуй ! В скором будущем это будет круче чем квартира в Майами :)

Nor56
03-16-2014, 08:01 PM
У тебя квартира в Крыму !? Ах, ты буржуй ! В скором будущем это будет круче чем квартира в Майами :)
Да, между черным и азовским морем :) У меня там дедушка с бабушкой переехали отдыхать. Свежий морской воздух продлит им здоровье. Приезжай в гости :)

Nor56
03-16-2014, 08:06 PM
http://s020.radikal.ru/i713/1403/d2/871d541b5624.png (http://www.radikal.ru)
Crimea will become part of Russia as soon as possible, said the Crimean Prime Minister Sergei Aksenov
"We will do everything as quickly as possible, but respecting all legal procedures," - said Aksenov.

According to him, on Monday morning scheduled session of the Supreme Council of Crimea, which appeal to the president of Russia to the inclusion of the Crimea to Russia.

93% of population of Crimea on Sunday in a referendum voted in favor of annexation to Russia. This data exit polls, which unveiled on Sunday evening TV channel "Russia 24".

Nor56
03-16-2014, 08:27 PM
У них завтра выходной. А нам работать блин.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i641/1403/1f/b579cb526506.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

На будущий год все граждане рф будут отдыхать 17 марта.

Nor56
03-17-2014, 01:41 AM
"We will not leave our cities." (http://youtu.be/OLLRCMYy2Fc) Dedicated to all Crimeans who waited for his hour.
http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1403/c1/f615e3fcfdaa.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 01:58 AM
I don't think it's over yet. Now Donetsk, Lugansk and Kharkov will try to do the same. And that will be much harder as Kiev will have to do something, they can't afford to lose such regions.

Graine
03-17-2014, 05:01 AM
Russia will win

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 03:07 PM
What are you on about? Go and read about Polish Szlachta, they were some of the most brutal and atrocious Slavic nobles this world ever known. Nobility of Tsardom of Russia was jealous of all the rights and privileges Szlachta enjoyed. At the times when Kingdom of Poland had serfdom so strict it can be called plain slavery Russia had no serfdom at all. It was actually imported to Russia from Poland-Lithuania later during Romanov's rule.

Szlachta pretty much genocided Orthodox Slavs on territories of modern Ukraine when Poland got hold of it. Why do you think Cossacks of Zaporozhian Sich decided to join Russia at the end? Because Russia actually treated them better and tsar personally guaranteed Cossack's freedom. At the same time Polish crown and Szlachta considered Cossacks as no more than peasants and provided them with only two choices: become a slave or die.

In any case it was a fair competition between Russia and Poland. Both sides were mean to each other and there is no need to idealize one and demonize other.
what? we abolished serfdom in 1791. just so you know serfdom in the commonwealth was by no means worse than it was in russia, quite the opposite really.
according to our laws every serf was equal to his landlord in the eyes to law, and he could easily sue his landlord if he thought he was treated unfairly.

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 02:12 AM
what? we abolished serfdom in 1791. just so you know serfdom in the commonwealth was by no means worse than it was in russia, quite the opposite really.
according to our laws every serf was equal to his landlord in the eyes to law, and he could easily sue his landlord if he thought he was treated unfairly.

I was talking about serfdom on the territories of Ukraine captured by Poland in 16-18th centuries. I don't know what was on their minds but Szlachta was a ruthless bunch. At the time only Turks were worse.