PDA

View Full Version : Serb Chetniks go to Ukraine

RandoBloom
03-06-2014, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y6Oulyk00A

Serbs decided to Send Russia some military Support in form of cutthroats and rapists called Chetniks.
They will be sent to various Checkpoints, where they will abuse people, rape women and steal from people

Stefan_Dusan
03-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Well some volunteers came and helped us. Only fair they get some in return.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:29 PM
This is stupid. Let them figure things out for themselves.

Crn Volk
03-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Brothers helping brothers

Partizan
03-06-2014, 10:39 PM

What are Ukrainians than? Non-Slavic, non-Christian Bantu speakers?

(Also Serbs and other South Slavs are genetically closer to Ukrainians rather than Russians)

DeaththeKid
03-06-2014, 10:41 PM

(Also Serbs and other South Slavs are genetically closer to Ukrainians rather than Russians)

Ukrainians are brothers just brainwashed brothers :)

Seraph of the End
03-06-2014, 10:43 PM
I've read about this. There's only 5 of them, I think...so it's not like they can do much. It's more like a sign of good will. Russians helped them, so why shouldn't they return the favour.

Partizan
Ukrainians are brothers just brainwashed brothers :)

Not really. Actually Ukrainians are aware of their Slavness and they proud with it too.

alb0zfinest
Lol war hasn't even started, so not sure why volunteers are going to Ukraine. Unless its as Hrulj suggested; to abuse and terrorize the innocent people of Ukraine. :laugh:

No but seriously, even if war was at hand, Russia doesn't need help from a few volunteers.
Even if its for good will, it could lead to something bigger.

Stefan_Dusan
03-06-2014, 10:44 PM
This is stupid. Let them figure things out for themselves.

Trust me, few Serbian chetniks will not mean anything in bigger picture.

But, Russian volunteers bled their blood on our soil. That blood saved some Serbian blood from our soil. Now it's only fair for Serbian blood to do the same in Russian soil.

Not everything in life revolves around genetics. I feel closer to a Russian than Bosnian Muslim even though I'm genetically far closer to Bosnian Muslim.

Methmatician
03-06-2014, 10:47 PM
It's the act of getting directly involved in affairs that do not concern them.

But, Russian volunteers bled their blood on our soil. That blood saved some Serbian blood from our soil. Now it's only fair for Serbian blood to do the same in Russian soil.
This is Ukraine. Russia is a bystander, kind of.

Stefan_Dusan
03-06-2014, 10:48 PM
This is Ukraine. Russia is a bystander, kind of.

He is there to protect Russian people (blood) from Ukrainians.

Crn Volk
03-06-2014, 10:56 PM

They are brothers too. The Chetniks are there to fight NATO :thumb001:

Mraz
03-06-2014, 10:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY3Bpn5OIC4

This Ukrainian guy joined Chechens to fight Russians.

Stefan_Dusan
03-07-2014, 12:13 AM
This Ukrainian guy joined Chechens to fight Russians.

I had Ukrainian friend who said (proudly) that many Ukrainians went to Chechnya to fight against Russians. So I guess he was telling truth. Funny about him is he speaks Russian (Ukrainian not well) and listens to Russian music but hates Russia at same time. Tells you how complicated things are in Ukraine.

DeaththeKid
03-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Not really. Actually Ukrainians are aware of their Slavness and they proud with it too.

You misunderstand what I am saying. I mean they have been brainwashed by Poles (and others) to be anti-Russian. The West want an independent, western aligned Ukraine to weaken Russia when in reality Russians and Ukrainians are one people and should be united in one state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheism

Crn Volk
03-07-2014, 12:54 AM
You misunderstand what I am saying. I mean they have been brainwashed by Poles (and others) to be anti-Russian. The West want an independent, western aligned Ukraine to weaken Russia when in reality Russians and Ukrainians are one people and should be united in one state.

They don't need to be united, as long as Ukraine is not a western lacky like other Slavic nations have become. Russia and Belarus are the only ones left.

DeaththeKid
03-07-2014, 01:08 AM
They don't need to be united, as long as Ukraine is not a western lacky like other Slavic nations have become. Russia and Belarus are the only ones left.

That's true but it will be too hard for Ukraine to avoid becoming a Western lackey if it is independent because of western interference for example the US funded protests. They want to manipulate the people into becoming anti-Russian. The only long term way for it to remain out of western hands is for it to join the Russian Federation. Hopefully Crimea is just the start. It might not be worth the trouble to annex Western Ukraine since they are the most brainwashed and anti-Russian so it's probably best to let them stay independent but Russia should at least annex Kiev because it is a historically important Russian city. Lviv can be the capital of West Ukraine.

RandoBloom
03-07-2014, 05:22 PM

Not everything in life revolves around genetics. I feel closer to a Russian than Bosnian Muslim even though I'm genetically far closer to Bosnian Muslim.

You can only dream to be geneticaly close to us.

So being Anti-Russian makes a slav eligible for being killed?

Empecinado
03-07-2014, 05:27 PM
If a war breaks, volunteers from everywhere will come to fight enlisted in both sides.

La Misse
03-07-2014, 05:48 PM

Brothers helping brothers, against brothers. xD