PDA

View Full Version : Curiously, in the most liberal countries is where the women suffer aggression in more high percentag

Cristiano viejo
03-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Those are the countries where most fights in favour of gender equality :rolleyes:

About a third of all women in the EU have experienced either physical or sexual violence since the age of 15, according to a survey by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights.

That corresponds to 62 million women, the survey says.

It is said to be the biggest survey conducted on the subject, and is based on interviews with 42,000 women.

The report calls on EU countries to treat domestic violence as a public, not a private issue.

It says laws and policies relating to sexual harassment should be reviewed.

Under-reported

The survey asked women about their experiences of physical, sexual and psychological violence, at home and in the workplace, as well as stalking, sexual harassment and violence in childhood.

It found that "one in 10 women has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 15, and one in 20 has been raped".

Agency for Fundamental Rights
The survey noted that 22% had suffered from physical or sexual violence by a partner, but that 67% did not report the most serious incidents of domestic violence to the police.

It said there was a link between heavy alcohol use and domestic violence.

About 18% of women said they had been the victims of stalking since the age of 15, and 55% said they had been sexually harassed, often in the workplace, the survey found.

It noted that young women as a group "are particularly vulnerable to victimisation".

The countries where women reported the highest number of incidences of physical and sexual violence were

Denmark (52%), Finland (47%) and Sweden (46%), states that are often commended for gender equality.
The UK and France reported the 5th highest number with 44%
The lowest incidences of violence were reported in Poland with 19%.
But the survey noted that the results may reflect the fact that some countries find it less culturally acceptable to talk about the problem than others.

"What emerges is a picture of extensive abuse that affects many women's lives, but is systematically under-reported to the authorities," said Morten Kjaerum, director of the Agency for Fundamental Rights.

He said the survey showed that "violence against women is an extensive human rights abuse in all EU member states".

He urged countries to take action to fight the problem, which he said "impacts on society every day".

The report said that campaigns and responses to the problem should be aimed at men as well as women.

"Men need to be positively engaged in initiatives that confront how some men use violence against women."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-26444655

zhaoyun
03-07-2014, 04:11 AM
Or perhaps more accurately, in the most liberal and developed countries, women have the wherewithall and the consciousness to report aggression and abuse.

Tooting Carmen
03-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Or perhaps more accurately, in the most liberal and developed countries, women have the wherewithall and the consciousness to report aggression and abuse.

That could well be it. There are other points to add too. First of all, there are different types and scales of violence and assault, some of which are culturally subjective/relative - it could well be that a lot of these incidents are comparatively minor things like being pinched or slapped on the bum, which are treated more severely in the highly feminist Nordic countries than elsewhere. Secondly, before anyone says "it's the Muslims!" it should be pointed out that Denmark and especially Finland have fewer immigrants per capita than most other European countries.

Amud
03-07-2014, 04:11 PM
This is because in libtard countries, a man looking at a woman is counted as "rape". These type of statistics are obviously bullshit.

zhaoyun
03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
That could well be it. There are other points to add too. First of all, there are different types and scales of violence and assault, some of which are culturally subjective/relative - it could well be that a lot of these incidents are comparatively minor things like being pinched or slapped on the bum, which are treated more severely in the highly feminist Nordic countries than elsewhere. Secondly, before anyone says "it's the Muslims!" it should be pointed out that Denmark and especially Finland have fewer immigrants per capita than most other European countries.

In a lot of traditional conservative societies, women do not feel empowered to report abuse to the authorities, they just accept it as part of male behavior.

I think in any case, one can argue that on the whole it is far better to be a woman in a liberal, progressive society than to be in a traditional patriarchal society where their life choices are often determined or strongly influenced by others rather than by themselves.

Tooting Carmen
03-07-2014, 04:13 PM
In a lot of traditional conservative societies, women do not feel empowered to report abuse to the authorities, they just accept it as part of male behavior.

I think in any case, one can argue that on the whole it is far better to be a woman in a liberal, progressive society than to be in a traditional patriarchal society where their life choices are often determined or strongly influenced by others rather than by themselves.

All true.:thumb001:

Xenomorph
03-07-2014, 06:13 PM

This. Domestic violence is rampant in many parts of the world, it's just that women are often reluctant to report it due to the fear of bringing shame on their family.

Cristiano viejo
03-07-2014, 07:12 PM

This is because in libtard countries, a man looking at a woman is counted as "rape". These type of statistics are obviously bullshit.
First of all, not only Northern Europe ie Scandinavia and British Islands-France (for being those named here) are developed countries. Not even more developed than other countries. What do you think, that in the rest of countries of Europe (and supposedly less developed) women has not the freedom for report abuses or what?
Second, everything you say is based on guesses of the type "in Northern Europe the woman has the freedom to be able to report abuses, something that does not happen in the South, Southern women are a repressed and fearful", and that, frankly, is a bullshit.

armenianbodyhair
03-07-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't like liberals, but when you spout BS like this and talk in hyperbole it just backfires on you.

armenianbodyhair
03-07-2014, 07:16 PM

Agree with all of this.

Empecinado
03-07-2014, 07:30 PM
-If in a country there is a high percentage of aggresion against women: this is because they are backward and machistas
-If in a country there is a low percentage of aggresion against women: this is because they are backward and machistas and therefore women are afraid to denounce

Prisoner Of Ice
03-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Liberal countries have the biggest immigration issues. In scandinavia nearly 100% of the rape comes from blacks and muslims.

Even in the US virtually all the crime is blacks and hispanics even though only 12% of the population is black. Now they count most muslims and hispanics as "white" so that this truth can be concealed more easily. Proportionally speaking it's incredibly high for blacks in US...and everywhere else.

Ultra
03-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Liberal countries have the biggest immigration issues. In scandinavia nearly 100% of the rape comes from blacks and muslims.

Even in the US virtually all the crime is blacks and hispanics even though only 12% of the population is black. Now they count most muslims and hispanics as "white" so that this truth can be concealed more easily.
True, very good point. Those damned, evil bureaucratic bastards. :tsk:

Prisoner Of Ice
03-07-2014, 07:42 PM
True, very good point. Those damned, evil bureaucratic bastards. :tsk:

Cue KidMulat "Whites do more crime than blacks!".

That guy sums it up entirely...shameless liar who keeps up the same schtick in every thread even though he not only knows it's false but that his lie will be pointed out.

Ultra
03-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Cue KidMulat "Whites do more crime than blacks!".

That guy sums it up entirely...shameless liar who keeps up the same schtick in every thread even though he not only knows it's false but that his lie will be pointed out.
Yeah, truly disgusting behaviour.

Cristiano viejo
03-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Northern countries have a high rate of alcoholism. According to some studies that is one of the reasons for its high percentage of attacks on women.

RussiaPrussia
03-07-2014, 08:15 PM

or in northern countries like finland and sweden women look hot enough for men to risk crimes in comparison to spain

zhaoyun
03-07-2014, 08:22 PM
or in northern countries like finland and sweden women look hot enough for men to risk crimes in comparison to spain

Scandinavian women do look really hot, I agree. But I hear they are also very pro-feminist so probably less likely to put up with pig headed behavior.

albosomething
03-07-2014, 08:26 PM

Even in the US virtually all the crime is blacks and hispanics even though only 12% of the population is black. Now they count most muslims and hispanics as "white" so that this truth can be concealed more easily. Proportionally speaking it's incredibly high for blacks in US...and everywhere else.

how the fuck is muslim a term similar to blacks.

how do you know when one is muslim or not?

the term you might be looking for is middle easterner/arab

Lusos
03-07-2014, 08:37 PM
I was actually expecting the opposite for Northern Countries.

Women aggression on Men,that Is.

Anglojew
03-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Due to lax immigration laws. Most perpetrators are Muslims and Negrids.

LightHouse89
03-07-2014, 09:32 PM
I don't like liberals, but when you spout BS like this and talk in hyperbole it just backfires on you.

I think he was being sarcastic and purposely foolish....... But essentially things like in America are extremely left wing today. I support traditional feminism but the sorry excuse of today has turned society into a Female dominated world.....not just them every group of minorities run everything and get their time in the media. Its starting to get out of control in the west I think. I think they go too far with things....take homosexual marriage.... I mean I recently got in an argument [well I was not being confrontational I just offered my opinion] in regards to gay marriage and why I thought it was wrong for religious reasons etc.......There was not one single response that was friendly to me....it was you bigot this and that religious nut etc.....I mean it was so absurd I was like wow the right wing use to have gestapos not its the left in America that have the gestapos. Reminds me of that south park episode of tolerance camp hahahahahah It makes me laugh every time one gets persecuted for their opinion if it is not inline with the mainstream.

zhaoyun
03-07-2014, 09:34 PM
I think he was being sarcastic and purposely foolish....... But essentially things like in America are extremely left wing today. I support traditional feminism but the sorry excuse of today has turned society into a Female dominated world.....not just them every group of minorities run everything and get their time in the media. Its starting to get out of control in the west I think. I think they go too far with things....take homosexual marriage.... I mean I recently got in an argument [well I was not being confrontational I just offered my opinion] in regards to gay marriage and why I thought it was wrong for religious reasons etc.......There was not one single response that was friendly to me....it was you bigot this and that religious nut etc.....I mean it was so absurd I was like wow the right wing use to have gestapos not its the left in America that have the gestapos. Reminds me of that south park episode of tolerance camp hahahahahah It makes me laugh every time one gets persecuted for their opinion if it is not inline with the mainstream.

A friend of mine just got cussed out by his lesbian dyke friend (well, ex friend now) for asking if her law school in Arizona had any hot women in it.

LightHouse89
03-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Scandinavian women do look really hot, I agree. But I hear they are also very pro-feminist so probably less likely to put up with pig headed behavior.

because of their Feminazi ways I am entirely turned off by them. I do not care how gold their hair is I look at it this way it will turn grey quicker than any other color if your marrying them you know. I could never marry a feminazi. This is why I like eastern European women and middle eastern women....I mean I would not treat them like crap I would treat them with the same respect they would get here where I live but I would never tolerate Feminazi nonsense. Many women in my family believe it would be better world if only women ran it....I was like yes and men grow boobs and breast feed babies.....they still said that would be even better. I was like :picard1:

LightHouse89
03-07-2014, 09:39 PM
A friend of mine just got cussed out by his lesbian dyke friend (well, ex friend now) for asking if her law school in Arizona had any hot women in it.

LOL she wants the women to her self. I mean I live in the most cynical, leftist area of the country. Even in rural places its this way, so my entire town just got to read and argument between me and a group of women over gay marriage. I just argued that religious that choose not to accept it do it out of their freedom to not accept it.....this enraged them. I have like 20 comments of how I am he biggest piece of shit in the universe. This is why I hate women from my culture. I prefer immigrant women they are less abnormal to me, much more friendly and less feminazi tendencies.

Leo Iscariot
03-07-2014, 10:02 PM

http://rymimg.com/lk/l/w/a4f1fc66f6a5e4b02d2c16f212645972/4750571.jpg

Cristiano viejo
03-07-2014, 10:17 PM

This sentence is really worthy of a retarded mental, sorry.
First, because, are you saying with this that Polish women are the ugliest in Europe?
and second because, are you justifying that itīs possible to mistreat to women because their beauty means that the man can lose his head for it?
well, now I understand the high levels of abuse in Northern Europe...

Prisoner Of Ice
03-07-2014, 10:30 PM
how the fuck is muslim a term similar to blacks.

how do you know when one is muslim or not?

the term you might be looking for is middle easterner/arab

All of the swarty immigrants who come to these countries are black or muslim and usually come as 'refugees' even though they are usually the ones causing the problems. The christians and jews go to USA, if they get accepted anywhere.

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 03:44 AM
Wow. That is ridiculous. What is there to even be angry about in that situation? :picard2:

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 03:47 AM
[QUOTE=NormanDePoer;2471483]LOL she wants the women to her self. I mean I live in the most cynical, leftist area of the country. Even in rural places its this way, so my entire town just got to read and argument between me and a group of women over gay marriage. I just argued that religious that choose not to accept it do it out of their freedom to not accept it.....this enraged them. I have like 20 comments of how I am he biggest piece of shit in the universe.
While that is fucked up...

This is why I hate women from my culture.
This is an equally fucked up response.

Stereotyping a group of people because they stereotyped you is not a good way to behave, especially if you didn't like the way they treated you.

zhaoyun
03-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Wow. That is ridiculous. What is there to even be angry about in that situation? :picard2:

Apparently she was enraged he had a penis lol She gave him a huge lecture on not objectifying women. One time she was at a bus stop and a guy was checking her out, she came out and complained that she got "eye raped" lol

Comte Arnau
03-08-2014, 03:58 AM
There's a different figure which is much more important. Here about 80% of women would know where to call/report if abused. In the North, women who knew where to call didn't reach 15%.

As for the level of consciousness mentioned before, I've lived in several places and never seen so many cases reported in the news as in Spain. For some reason, the news in other countries only mention them if one is a celeb. Besides, here it changed from being called 'domestic violence' to 'machista violence', but I've noticed in many countries it is called 'domestic violence', as if it was a trivial family matter.

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Apparently she was enraged he had a penis lol She gave him a huge lecture on not objectifying women. One time she was at a bus stop and a guy was checking her out, she came out and complained that she got "eye raped" lol

She sounds like she might have anger and/or mental issues to be honest. Either that or she's going through some kind of "I'm the most smartest most enlightened most educated person in the world because I'm in (in this case Law) school. RESPECT ME RESPECT ME RESPECT MA AUTHORITAH" phase (I had to stop talking to some of my friends in college because of this BS) because that's pretty cray. I have a lot of gay and feminist friends and I spend a lot of time in SF and I don't think I know anyone that ridiculous. I don't blame him for not remaining threads with her.

Hierarchalist
03-08-2014, 05:07 AM
Those are the countries where most fights in favour of gender equality :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-26444655

Goes to show that even in the most uber liberal societies, a lot of men aren't buying into liberal programming.

We live in a universe that is indifferent to any notion of "equality". Is it surprising to find that a lot of men do not adhere to The ideal of a mythical "gender equality", like they did not adhere to the Ten Commandments? This is why Communism failed. This is also why these idealistic, naive, romantic ideals concerning equality and equity is doomed.

If this myth of "equality" or the pretense of it is maintained for any period of time it will be under the threat of law and of morality, just as the Christian ideals are enforced using threats and rewards.

zhaoyun
03-08-2014, 06:51 AM
She sounds like she might have anger and/or mental issues to be honest. Either that or she's going through some kind of "I'm the most smartest most enlightened most educated person in the world because I'm in (in this case Law) school. RESPECT ME RESPECT ME RESPECT MA AUTHORITAH" phase (I had to stop talking to some of my friends in college because of this BS) because that's pretty cray. I have a lot of gay and feminist friends and I spend a lot of time in SF and I don't think I know anyone that ridiculous. I don't blame him for not remaining threads with her.

I agree that most are not that ridiculous. But she was. And that bitch defriended him, not the other way around. lol But then again, my friend's also a major asshole, so that was prob part of it.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 06:57 AM
There's a different figure which is much more important. Here about 80% of women would know where to call/report if abused. In the North, women who knew where to call didn't reach 15%.

As for the level of consciousness mentioned before, I've lived in several places and never seen so many cases reported in the news as in Spain. For some reason, the news in other countries only mention them if one is a celeb. Besides, here it changed from being called 'domestic violence' to 'machista violence', but I've noticed in many countries it is called 'domestic violence', as if it was a trivial family matter.

Media blacks out black and muslim on white crime in many countries, which means it blacks out nearly all of it.

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Goes to show that even in the most uber liberal societies, a lot of men aren't buying into liberal programming.

We live in a universe that is indifferent to any notion of "equality". Is it surprising to find that a lot of men do not adhere to The ideal of a mythical "gender equality", like they did not adhere to the Ten Commandments? This is why Communism failed. This is also why these idealistic, naive, romantic ideals concerning equality and equity is doomed.

If this myth of "equality" or the pretense of it is maintained for any period of time it will be under the threat of law and of morality, just as the Christian ideals are enforced using threats and rewards.
lol what you're all over the place...

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I agree that most are not that ridiculous. But she was. And that bitch defriended him, not the other way around. lol But then again, my friend's also a major asshole, so that was prob part of it.
lol still, someone needs to talk some sense into that woman. She's actually harming her cause by being such a crazy bitch.

Hierarchalist
03-08-2014, 08:13 AM
lol what you're all over the place...

Huh?

armenianbodyhair
03-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Huh?

Your post was all over the place, rambling, and with a hint of conspiracy theory.

portusaus
03-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I blame the imported savages.

Hierarchalist
03-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Your post was all over the place, rambling, and with a hint of conspiracy theory.

Me thinks the lady is confused.....allow me to direct you to a thread I created some time ago..Read and get back to me, if you're genuinely interested in the subject matter...

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?114979-Dissecting-the-Liberal&highlight=Dissecting+liberal

Tooting Carmen
03-08-2014, 04:43 PM
I blame the imported savages.

Like I said in the first page, Denmark and Finland have among the lowest percentages of immigrants in Europe.

portusaus
03-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Like I said in the first page, Denmark and Finland have among the lowest percentages of immigrants in Europe.

Are you excusing the imported savages of their violent, uncivilized, grossly inhumane behavior? Suggesting that they need not be hung, burned, drawn & quartered, etc.?

If you are, then you're part of the reason why so many innocent people are in danger.

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Well mass immigration is an issue. My observations of educated immigrants in America is they are far less likely to cause crime. Europe however takes in anyone and has zero aggressive approach of who they let in. I mean Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iceland have aggressive immigration laws and do not mess around...where as England and France let anyone in because they claim asylum. This means you can be a child rapist in an African country and claim political asylum in any of the liberal countries and they will take you at face value. No wonder they have the highest crime rates.

albosomething
03-08-2014, 07:36 PM
All of the swarty immigrants who come to these countries are black or muslim and usually come as 'refugees' even though they are usually the ones causing the problems. The christians and jews go to USA, if they get accepted anywhere.

how can you tell if one is a muslim? that was my point.

it has more to do with the region where they come from rather than religion.

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 07:56 PM
how can you tell if one is a muslim? that was my point.

it has more to do with the region where they come from rather than religion.

if they dress like hardcore muslims they wont be well accepted here. that is obvious they are inviting trouble but I have yet to see a burka Barbie in boston or anything really middle eastern looking. Most of these immigrants are rich or educated or Christian. However the small group of muslims are even educated and do not cause trouble.

Tooting Carmen
03-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Are you excusing the imported savages of their violent, uncivilized, grossly inhumane behavior? Suggesting that they need not be hung, burned, drawn & quartered, etc.?

If you are, then you're part of the reason why so many innocent people are in danger.

Tbh, you seem way too extreme. While I agree that many MENAs and South Asians have problems adapting to modernity and liberty, if you read what I said carefully again, DENMARK AND FINLAND HAVE FEWER IMMIGRANTS THAN OTHER COUNTRIES WHICH COME LOWER DOWN THE LIST OF ATTACKS ON WOMEN. Thus, saying it is all due to Muslims is ridiculous.

albosomething
03-08-2014, 08:28 PM
if they dress like hardcore muslims they wont be well accepted here. that is obvious they are inviting trouble but I have yet to see a burka Barbie in boston or anything really middle eastern looking. Most of these immigrants are rich or educated or Christian. However the small group of muslims are even educated and do not cause trouble.

what is dressing muslim? hijab? what else?

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2014, 10:33 PM

True. In Spain mass media crushing continuously making propaganda pro-feminism.
Actually the excuses that these people are filing to justify the high index of abuses of women in Northern Europe are ridiculous.