PDA

View Full Version : Asian Warriors crush U.S. Neocolonialists Video

RussiaPrussia
03-07-2014, 10:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cu-wpZ3VMw

interesting Video

Beit El
03-08-2014, 02:50 AM
4:15. Nothing says 'fighting U.S. neocolonialism' like anglicanising your language by singing English in an otherwise native song.

Should've used North Korean music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICK5ZiPdVg

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Battle of Okinawa:

US: 183,000 (initial assault force only)
Weak girly estrogen producing mongo Japs: 120,000, including 40,000 impressed Okinawans

Casualties and losses
US: More than 12,000 killed
Weak girly estrogen producing Japo mongs: More than 110,000 killed

Result: Allied victory, Okinawa occupied by U.S. until 1972

Caismeachd
03-08-2014, 03:17 AM
From what I've read the Japanese knew their endevours were suicidal but they didn't even care until they were trashed (and I guess that was the reason US decided to thrash them so hard).

I've seen the original video in the op before and Japan have even more worse videos against the US. There is one Anime where they morph to some inner city and say something like "a bleak dirty post apacalypse with garbage everywhere. We can only be in America!" and subsequently fight against a bunch of blacks. I suppose blacks are just obviously scary to them like they were even to people in US up until the 90's.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 03:26 AM
From what I've read the Japanese knew their endevours were suicidal but they didn't even care until they were trashed (and I guess that was the reason US decided to thrash them so hard).

They tried to employ a type of 'go' strategy on Okinawa, which is a strategy preferred by many east Asian societies for war. However, it is probably the dumbest type of strategy to use on an island. All Japanese charges were repelled easily on Okinawa by US forces.

I've seen the original video in the op before and Japan have even more worse videos against the US. There is one Anime where they morph to some inner city and say something like "a bleak dirty post apacalypse with garbage everywhere. We can only be in America!" and subsequently fight against a bunch of blacks. I suppose blacks are just obviously scary to them like they were even to people in US up until the 90's.

I've actually been to Japan. Somewhat ironically, they hate Caucasoids worse then negroids there.

Caismeachd
03-08-2014, 03:34 AM
I've also been to Japan and had a Japanese stepmother. I think the odd black invites weird curioisity to them while they are just annoyed and a bit disgusted with white Japanese fetishists.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 03:43 AM
I've also been to Japan and had a Japanese stepmother. I think the odd black invites weird curioisity to them while they are just annoyed and a bit disgusted with white Japanese fetishists.

I think it has more to do with 'Black Ships are Coming' (a term they use to reference Matthew Perry's forcing of the Japanese into a trade agreement with the US) and of course their imperial ambitions being ended by the West/Caucasoids essentially. They don't say 'Western Devils' for nothing over there.

'Blacks'/negroids are like another 'abused' by the white man group to them that they can kind of relate to on that level with at times.

Furthermore, surrendering to the 'West' really wasn't so bad for them. Why, it would have been far worse for them had they had to deal with the Soviet Union which declared war on them. That would have of course led to a Soviet invasion and then subsequent mass rape of the Japanese.

RussiaPrussia
03-08-2014, 03:54 AM
4:15. Nothing says 'fighting U.S. neocolonialism' like anglicanising your language by singing English in an otherwise native song.

Should've used North Korean music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICK5ZiPdVg

god bless north korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joM8Q1OG-ZE

Loki
03-08-2014, 09:12 AM
I agree. But those speakers are Mandarin, not Japanese or Korean.

The US should be worried about China. For now, China focuses on building economically. In 20 years, China will become more assertive militarily.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-08-2014, 09:24 AM
I think it has more to do with 'Black Ships are Coming' (a term they use to reference Matthew Perry's forcing of the Japanese into a trade agreement with the US) and of course their imperial ambitions being ended by the West/Caucasoids essentially. They don't say 'Western Devils' for nothing over there.

'Blacks'/negroids are like another 'abused' by the white man group to them that they can kind of relate to on that level with at times.

Furthermore, surrendering to the 'West' really wasn't so bad for them. Why, it would have been far worse for them had they had to deal with the Soviet Union which declared war on them. That would have of course led to a Soviet invasion and then subsequent mass rape of the Japanese.

Geez, what crap all this is. I let the other post go but you are almost into conspiracy theory land. Western Devils and [fill in the blank] devils have been part of japanese xenophobia since Japan existed.

Japanese americanized a great deal in a short amount of time, with incredible enthusiasm, and you are posting ridiculous crap, apparently on the basis of meeting some homeless communist retard on the streets of tokyo.

It's a RussiaPrussia thread, hopefully you don't believe this crap is meant to be taken seriously as proof of Japanese hatred of Americans. And they fucking hate blacks, too, who are known to rape their women and have been biggest cause of dislike of americans in 60 years.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Geez, what crap all this is.

No worse then your crap m8.

I let the other post go but you are almost into conspiracy theory land.

That's funny I often say the same of many of your posts, this coming from the grand master of conspiracy theories.:laugh:

I'll take it as a compliment.:cool:

Western Devils and [fill in the blank] devils have been part of japanese xenophobia since Japan existed.

So? Doesn't change that we're on the list regardless.

Japanese americanized a great deal in a short amount of time, with incredible enthusiasm...

Only because they more or less had to. They adopt and adapt out of necessity.

and you are posting ridiculous crap, apparently on the basis of meeting some homeless communist retard on the streets of tokyo.

Who? RussiaPrussia? Nope, sorry m8. Never met him in real life or know any homelss communists on the streets of Tokyo. I think you're making stuff up again with that wonderfully creative melon shaped head of yours.:cool:

It's a RussiaPrussia thread, hopefully you don't believe this crap is meant to be taken seriously

phew, thanks for reminding me. for a minute I was going to go out and show this article to academia and what not but now that you've reminded me its an RP thread I simply won't now.;)

as proof of Japanese hatred of Americans.

Yes, because most people read TA posts and realize its all absolute tr00th. Kinda like this guy I know on TA who keeps saying megalith builders beamed advanced civilization all over the place and Neanderthal road horses in Iberia...oh wait that's you!:laugh:

And they fucking hate blacks, too,

Apparently not enough to allow them to stay in Tokyo and run a good bit of Roppongi which I saw with my own 2 eyes BTW:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roppongi#Controversies

So been to Japan much lately?:cool:

...who are known to rape their women and have been biggest cause of dislike of americans in 60 years.

Yeah. Cause as we all know that's such a rampant statistic in Japan even till this day: black rape. Cause the country is swarming with them.

Geez talk about conspiracy theories and crap. I think you've been reading too many RussiaPrussia threads lately as that was the very first 'anti-Western' clip in his video. I'm tr00ly disappointed with you melonhead. :picard2: I thought you'd know better then to believe everything RP says, but now I see you are just one of his many sheep. : /

I expect to see you posting much about skyscrapers now in the near future and how Neanderthal built them.:laugh:;)

zhaoyun
03-08-2014, 02:14 PM
This is hard for me to believe. Japanese are some of the most pro-American Asians you'd find. But perhaps you're confusing their aloofness with hatred, they tend to not be very warm or inclusive in general. Even in China, which often has a hostile relationship with the US, White Americans are treated relatively well.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 06:17 PM
This is hard for me to believe. Japanese are some of the most pro-American Asians you'd find. But perhaps you're confusing their aloofness with hatred, they tend to not be very warm or inclusive in general. Even in China, which often has a hostile relationship with the US, White Americans are treated relatively well.

The Japanese have an insular culture. They are relatively aloof towards everyone. However they've done things more out of necessity throughout their history. Hence, they'll tell you they don't like the US military but admit they need it at the same time. No nation on this planet likes being defeated and then having 'occupiers'.

FACT.

But the Japanese knew who the lesser of two evils was, referring back to either surrendering to the Soviet Union or the US. All nations on this planet would rather be as self-sufficient as they can. ALL OF THEM. But law of the jungle doesn't realistically permit.

Also, dropping a-bombs on people isn't going to garner pure unadulterated love from a people all the time. There will always be degrees resentment because of this.

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 06:37 PM
don't understand the American hate but I certainly agree with being against th Vietnam war and the beginning of the video but hey Japan bombed us first so we had every reason to defend ourselves. I have relatives that fought in the Vietnam war and I have respect for Vietnam vets.

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Battle of Okinawa:

Weak girly estrogen producing mongo Japs: 120,000, including 40,000 impressed Okinawans

Casualties and losses

most of it has to do with the fact of Japanese infantry charges which had zero regard for their lives. They were admirable but ruthless to POWs which I give them no praise there. Other than that I like Japs.....my aunt is Japanese and my cousins are not pussies. They are German-Japs hhahahaha. I cal them the axis powers.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 06:46 PM
most of it has to do with the fact of Japanese infantry charges which had zero regard for their lives. They were admirable but ruthless to POWs which I give them no praise there. Other than that I like Japs.....my aunt is Japanese and my cousins are not pussies. They are German-Japs hhahahaha. I cal them the axis powers.

Yeah I mention that as well (the charge thing). Though to win a war, one must employ sound strategy. I admire and respect clever tactics/intelligence a bit more. And naturally I expect more out to the Japs here as they are not dumb people especially since their suicide tactics weren't really even effective.

And yes, they did treat POWs like shit. Not to mention the Koreans and Chinese of the areas they occupied. I have a Japanese friend too. Good guy overall. There are other things I admire about them, particularly their very refined archery tradition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ky%C5%ABd%C5%8D

portusaus
03-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Battle of Okinawa:

Casualties and losses

Have you considered that perhaps that is due to the US having superior firepower and the Japanese losing so many of their soldiers via human wave tactics and being victim to naval artillery?

Standard GI rifle for the US was the M1 Garand, semi-automatic. The Japanese likewise used bolt-action rifles. The difference is BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG 'Murica versus BANG... BANG... BANG... etc.

The Japanese have far more androgens than the Chinese due, due to their Ainu ubermensch component.

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 06:47 PM

I think they are cool and have the right idea. But yes they should keep it Japanese but I totally support them. I like Asians :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMv8MME_LwM&bpctr=1394309743

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Yeah I mention that as well (the charge thing). Though to win a war, one must employ sound strategy. I admire and respect clever tactics/intelligence a bit more. And naturally I expect more out to the Japs here as they are not dumb people especially since their suicide tactics weren't really even effective.

And yes, they did treat POWs like shit. Not to mention the Koreans and Chinese of the areas they occupied. I have a Japanese friend too. Good guy overall. There are other things I admire about them, particularly their very refined archery tradition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ky%C5%ABd%C5%8D

After the battle of midway the Japs were screwed they left stranded thousands of their troops on islands with no supplies to supply them with. The Army and Navy in Imperial Japan had many divides. Its a shame the Emperor had almost zero power over his country during the war I think he would have made a good Emperor.

Vesuvian Sky
03-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Have you considered that perhaps that is due to the US having superior firepower and the Japanese losing so many of their soldiers via human wave tactics and being victim to naval artillery?

Standard GI rifle for the US was the M1 Garand, semi-automatic. The Japanese likewise used bolt-action rifles. The difference is BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG 'Murica versus BANG... BANG... BANG... etc.

The Japanese have far more androgens than the Chinese due, due to their Ainu ubermensch component.

My counter here is that the Japanese are intelligent people. There shouldn't have been much to stop them from developing superior weaponry given their high intelligence. Its not always about shear physical might. Although, I don't see how it matters for average Jap regardless since they are in the main a tiny people. And also suicide tactics aren't much to brag about especially when they are ineffective. And let's not forget that Arabs/Muslims use suicide techniques and we never glorify their use of them. I expect more out of the Japs then just using techniques on par with Arabs.

Also, pure Ainu/Jomon people were basically bred out by the Japs and the pure Ainu culture and language truncated. So I don't see how having the blood of the conquered/defeated helped them.