PDA

View Full Version : Should Russia liberate the millions Russians under oppression in the Baltic states?

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 06:56 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/03/article-2571309-1C0075B100000578-590_634x380.jpg

“Previously I have suggested that if NATO attacks Syria, we need to more our military forces to the Caucasus region. However, now the situation has changed, Russia has to impact there, where it will have a clear strategic advantage, i.e. the Baltic States.”

“Russia must clearly show to the West that for the aggression against Syria, they will have to pay dearly. So, Russia has to impact there, where it has a clear strategic advantage, i.e. the Baltic States. As in the Caribbean crisis, Russia has to raise the dilemma for the West: if you are attacking Syria (why hesitate? mA-16) in violation of the international law, we occupy the Baltic States.”

“I think that the Russian forces could enter the Baltic States with minimal damages or perhaps even without damages. Unless someone by his own stupidity would fall under the tanks, as it was in 1991. Moreover, I think that half of Estonia’s and Latvia’s population would meet the Russian military with the flowers, as it was in 1940.”

Mikhail Aleksandrov

http://eastbook.eu/en/2013/09/material-en/information-material-en/the-baltics-go-to-america/

Methmatician
03-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Billions?

Äijä
03-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Love him, the appeasers will not float with these guys coming from the woodwork.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Billions?

Yes, billions if not trillions. What is the opposite of less, Despot?

They (Russians) are possessed by 1001 demons as shown on this very (TA) site ("*they have trained their hearts for greed...")

I am just a silent witness counting down the days :zzz

Astronaut
03-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Yay! In Soviet Russia, the oppressed liberate the Russians! :laugh:

Scandalf
03-08-2014, 08:09 AM
1001 demons?
Where'd you get that?

Äijä
03-08-2014, 08:20 AM
1001 demons?
Where'd you get that?

Koran? She is a jihadist.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:21 AM
1001 demons?
Where'd you get that?

l dedicated my life to the Nonsense and l know that numbers don´t matter, it's the people who count the votes.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Love him, the appeasers will not float with these guys coming from the woodwork.

l like your signature.

portusaus
03-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Russia has no business with the Baltic states. Russia is already too inflated.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Russia has no business with the Baltic states. Russia is already too inflated.

Oh...? So how much pressure can you inflate your stomach (tires)? You would/will be very surprised :o

RussiaPrussia
03-08-2014, 08:39 AM
yes, Russia should be like china claiming more land and more resources

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:46 AM

Truethfull and honest Russian! You should use capital letters for China, btw.

Äijä
03-08-2014, 08:48 AM

Russia should be China and many other states, Novgorod and Kievan Rus can divide most of the the European part.

Burkean
03-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Russians are not under opression in the Baltic states. Stupid soviet scum is, but not normal russian people who have no problem in learning relatively close language in case of Latvia and Lithuania and share the values of latvian/lithuanian/estonian society.

Äijä
03-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Russians are not under opression in the Baltic states. Stupid soviet scum is, but not normal russian people who have no problem in learning relatively close language in case of Latvia and Lithuania and share the values of latvian/lithuanian/estonian society.

Some questions?

Do you think they are oppressed on Ukraine?
What are the borders you would be happy with?
Do you think Russia should be European?
Do you think St.Petersburg should be the capital?
Do you think British style monarchy could fit in Russia?

I know most of this is impossible but just for fun.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 09:32 AM

Who cares about the normal people? lt´s always the fear that prevails and - the feelings of overwhelming guilt.

See, the more you ´change,´ the more you stay the same... l am just saying the death is not our enemy, but the life pretending to be a life.

Burkean
03-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Some questions?

1.Do you think they are oppressed on Ukraine?
2.What are the borders you would be happy with?
3. Do you think Russia should be European?
4. Do you think St.Petersburg should be the capital?
5.Do you think British style monarchy could fit in Russia?

I know most of this is impossible but just for fun.

1. No
2. Those that could provide the best social and economic development. Ideally, territories of modern RF (possibly without Chechnya and Dagestan, southern Kuril Islands and some other lands )+Crimea+Northern Kazakhstan. But I don't support military agression with no reason and prefer rather intensive way of economic development not extensive one. I think nowadays main problems are not the boarders. So I have no wish just to conquer some lands to make RUSHA STRONKKK!
3. If 'european' means something like 'Europe of nations', cultural cooperation between europeans from Lissabon to Moscow in frames of common civilization identity (but saving all the national specificity), so yes, I think so. And I think Russian culture and history is european, part of it.
4. Don't see the necessity of it, since 1917 Petersburg cannot be called much more 'european' city than Moscow. Moscow also was the historical centre of the united russian state so it has all rights to be capital though I am not agaisnt Petersburg) Briefly, don't think it's a significant question)
5. No, I think we have another national psychology.

so get fun now)

Burkean
03-08-2014, 10:00 AM
And yes, RussiaPrussia sucks dicks)

Cail
03-08-2014, 10:01 AM
I think both Eastern Ukraine and Belarus should become Russian again. They're the same people essentially anyway - I do know that there are differences and that some nationalists would argue that they aren't, but a simple truth from an unbiased observer (myself) is that the difference between them is smaller than between Bavarians and Prussians or between Piedmontese and Tuscans. Certainly way less than between Piedmontese and Calabrians.

This has to be decided on a referendum of course. What I find ridiculous is the idiotic statements by the US/EU politicians that the fate of Crimea and other regions needs to be decided on a Ukraine-wide referendum. Western Ukrainians have no business deciding what's best for the Eastern Ukrainians (note that I'm not saying they're bad or something, it's just none of their business).

I fully support the right for self-determination for all regions. It should work in Russia as well - i.e. if Chechens would vote to go independent, let them. Most Russians would be very happy with that.

Cail
03-08-2014, 10:04 AM
And yes, RussiaPrussia sucks dicks)
Isn't he gay? That's what he's supposed to do then, what's wrong with that?

Burkean
03-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Isn't he gay? That's what he's supposed to do then, what's wrong with that?

Ahahahah. Yeah, you're right, LGBT-imperialists always suck

Äijä
03-08-2014, 10:16 AM
I think both Eastern Ukraine and Belarus should become Russian again. They're the same people essentially anyway - I do know that there are differences and that some nationalists would argue that they aren't, but a simple truth from an unbiased observer (myself) is that the difference between them is smaller than between Bavarians and Prussians or between Piedmontese and Tuscans. Certainly way less than between Piedmontese and Calabrians.

This has to be decided on a referendum of course. What I find ridiculous is the idiotic statements by the US/EU politicians that the fate of Crimea and other regions needs to be decided on a Ukraine-wide referendum. Western Ukrainians have no business deciding what's best for the Eastern Ukrainians (note that I'm not saying they're bad or something, it's just none of their business).

I fully support the right for self-determination for all regions. It should work in Russia as well - i.e. if Chechens would vote to go independent, let them. Most Russians would be very happy with that.

This is the problem, they wont let anyone else out. They just take other lands and genocide them, with demographics, threats, deportations or killing.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 10:57 AM
The title of the thread was; "Should ....?"

There´s only One antagonist in this everlasting war of attrition, however, we can´t sense its presence, because our eyes are not adapted for night vision. Now, what happens when we stop yelling and wawing our flag?

"Magnetism is an invisible force or field caused by the unique properties of certain materials. In most objects, electrons spin in different, random directions. This causes them to cancel each other out over time. However, magnets are different. In magnets the molecules are uniquely arranged so that their electrons spin in the same direction. This arrangement of atoms creates two poles (Putanin and a non-Putanin) in a magnet, a North-seeking pole and a South-seeking pole.

The magnetic force in a magnet flows from the xy pole to the yx pole. This creates a magnetic field around a magnet..."

http://www.ducksters.com/science/magnetism.php

Petros Houhoulis
03-08-2014, 03:08 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/03/article-2571309-1C0075B100000578-590_634x380.jpg

“Previously I have suggested that if NATO attacks Syria, we need to more our military forces to the Caucasus region. However, now the situation has changed, Russia has to impact there, where it will have a clear strategic advantage, i.e. the Baltic States.”

“Russia must clearly show to the West that for the aggression against Syria, they will have to pay dearly. So, Russia has to impact there, where it has a clear strategic advantage, i.e. the Baltic States. As in the Caribbean crisis, Russia has to raise the dilemma for the West: if you are attacking Syria (why hesitate? mA-16) in violation of the international law, we occupy the Baltic States.”

“I think that the Russian forces could enter the Baltic States with minimal damages or perhaps even without damages. Unless someone by his own stupidity would fall under the tanks, as it was in 1991. Moreover, I think that half of Estonia’s and Latvia’s population would meet the Russian military with the flowers, as it was in 1940.”

Mikhail Aleksandrov

http://eastbook.eu/en/2013/09/material-en/information-material-en/the-baltics-go-to-america/

You have crossed into ridiculous now. Mikhail Aleksandrov is just another loonie like Dugin, and even if he wasn't, you have forgotten the most important detail: NATO WON'T INVADE SYRIA ANYWAY...

...And no, Russia has no business messing with the Baltic states, irrespectively of the Russian minorities there...

zhaoyun
03-08-2014, 03:11 PM
I suppose if you were going to fabricate a billion Russians from thin air, you might as well fabricate the reasons for invading.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 04:21 PM
You have crossed into ridiculous now. Mikhail Aleksandrov is just another loonie like Dugin, and even if he wasn't, you have forgotten the most important detail: NATO WON'T INVADE SYRIA ANYWAY...

...And no, Russia has no business messing with the Baltic states, irrespectively of the Russian minorities there...

The kings are not allowed to speak, the jester is.

I said; Does probability imply inevitability? It sure does!

Every empire (parasite entity) tends to expand like a baloon. It´s the unstoppable, iressistible urge based on the very fundamental Belief. Russia, USA and herr Fritzl locked in his concrete cellar, are just prisoners of their own minds.

Now, geopolitics aside. How do you (allegorically speaking) get rid of Pimples?

"When you pop a pimple using your fingers to try and burst it, you leave a tear in the skin, introduce bacteria and are at risk of forming nasty scars. When you use a needle to puncture the pimple it make a small hole for the pimple to drain out of and will not leave nasty scars. First you need to find a sharp need. Run the needle under a flame using a lighter or cooktop to make it red hot. Convection can occur so hold it with a towel so you don't burn yourself. The process sanitizes the needle. Now run the needle under water to cool it off and then carefully using a mirror so you can see better puncture the pimple head. Do this slowly so you dont prick yourself unintentionally. Do your best not to touch the needle with your fingers or touch your face."

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 04:24 PM
I suppose if you were going to fabricate a billion Russians from thin air, you might as well fabricate the reasons for invading.

lf someone stabs you in the heart hundred or thousand times. What difference does it make?

Didriksson
03-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Poor Baltic Russians...

One of the funniest threads I've seen in a while.

Dandelion
03-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Billions?

He's calling Russians bacteria? :p Anyway, I know for a fact that many Russians in the Baltics prefer to live there than in Russia. It can't be that bad over there.

Petros Houhoulis
03-08-2014, 05:07 PM
The kings are not allowed to speak, the jester is.

I said; Does probability imply inevitability? It sure does!

Every empire (parasite entity) tends to expand like a baloon. It´s the unstoppable, iressistible urge based on the very fundamental Belief. Russia, USA and herr Fritzl locked in his concrete cellar, are just prisoners of their own minds.

Now, geopolitics aside. How do you (allegorically speaking) get rid of Pimples?

"When you pop a pimple using your fingers to try and burst it, you leave a tear in the skin, introduce bacteria and are at risk of forming nasty scars. When you use a needle to puncture the pimple it make a small hole for the pimple to drain out of and will not leave nasty scars. First you need to find a sharp need. Run the needle under a flame using a lighter or cooktop to make it red hot. Convection can occur so hold it with a towel so you don't burn yourself. The process sanitizes the needle. Now run the needle under water to cool it off and then carefully using a mirror so you can see better puncture the pimple head. Do this slowly so you dont prick yourself unintentionally. Do your best not to touch the needle with your fingers or touch your face."

You should quit the masturbation and realize that Putin is not a demi-god and Russia sucks at nearly everything and produces nearly nothing. All they do is to tap their natural resources and sell them for a living. Under those circumstances, Russia is in no capacity of "expanding as a balloon", especially the moment it faces a demographic crisis of its' own.

Now deflate the ballon you have for a head and return to reality.

Raven_
03-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Actually I think it's a pretty logical development of thought (of course, you can argue how much logic there is in it if any at all) regarding the events in Ukraine. If Ukrainians are supposed to be afraid for their lives in Ukraine, then how come Russians in Baltics should not be?

A non military defense of Baltic countries was chosen purposely. Andrei Ilyaronov (http://aillarionov.livejournal.com/629070.html), Putin's former adviser, thinks similarly - Ukraine should not respond in a violence. Ukraine too is expierencing and will experience brutal and more subtle provocations from Russian tourists entering the country and infiltrated provicators. I hope that for the sake of all people who live in Ukraine and Ukraine's future as a country, they will hold back wothout answering with violence.

I've read somewhere Russia had prepared secret plans to attack Baltic countries in 1995 altough they were not implemented obviously (Kremlin have had a group of some special strategists, I have in mind a testimony of a one man regarding the plans of these strategists. Can notbe sure if this is 100% truth, but this does not sound utterly surprising). If Russia didn't attack then, then it probably won't happen in near future either.

d3cimat3d
03-08-2014, 06:55 PM
It would especially hurt Estonia and Latvia where there is already a sizable Russian community I heard (some 25-30% of the population). That wouldn't help the demographic situation in those countries at all but actually make it worse by allowing more steady influx of Russians. Russification is sad anywhere really....Unless Russian is strictly used as a secondary trade language. Either way a smaller ethnic group should automatically be of higher value than the common one.

Just on this forum alone it looks really bad for Estonians, I won't give names but I mean for example there is a Estonian with a Turkish husband, and then another who is the product of Estonia-Chechen relations, but culturally only takes her father's Chechen side and language, also the several Estonian males here who seem out of touch with their roots and often dwell on western fantasies. Hopefully these same trends don't continue outside of this forum, because with a population of just under 1 million I'd hate to visit a zoo one day and see an Estonian behind the endangered species cage so to speak, especially with Estonia's aging and infertile female population it won't end well.

http://i61.tinypic.com/9v86j4.png

PolishAmerican190
03-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Why stop there why shouldn't the Russians also liberate the East Germans from the oppression of the west Germans as well!

glass
03-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Andrei Ilyaronov (http://aillarionov.livejournal.com/629070.html)
please...:bored:

LightHouse89
03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Why stop there why shouldn't the Russians also liberate the East Germans from the oppression of the west Germans as well!

I think Germany should oust America from their borders. America is only there to keep them in check and from growing. I use to support the reformation of Germany [fully] As in re-establish Prussia and Silesia [Bohemia]. As my grandmothers people came from Silesia/Prussia. Would Poles support that? They would have a better economy and I think Germany could use Polish conservatism......Germans are becoming to liberal and Americanized which even though I am American I am against the Americanization of Europeans as well as the rest o the world. What works here is unique and different than the rest of the world. I do notice eastern Germans are more conservative and my grandmother was that way. I am not anti Nato but think its absurd America has military bases in Italy and Germany. I also do not think german women or Italian women should be inter marrying with American GIs.

meAyin-sixteen
03-08-2014, 08:30 PM
You should quit the masturbation and realize that Putin is not a demi-god and Russia sucks at nearly everything and produces nearly nothing. All they do is to tap their natural resources and sell them for a living. Under those circumstances, Russia is in no capacity of "expanding as a balloon", especially the moment it faces a demographic crisis of its' own.

Now deflate the ballon you have for a head and return to reality.

Et tu Petros?

.:cry

Äijä
03-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Actually I think it's a pretty logical development of thought (of course, you can argue how much logic there is in it if any at all) regarding the events in Ukraine. If Ukrainians are supposed to be afraid for their lives in Ukraine, then how come Russians in Baltics should not be?

A non military defense of Baltic countries was chosen purposely. Andrei Ilyaronov (http://aillarionov.livejournal.com/629070.html), Putin's former adviser, thinks similarly - Ukraine should not respond in a violence. Ukraine too is expierencing and will experience brutal and more subtle provocations from Russian tourists entering the country and infiltrated provicators. I hope that for the sake of all people who live in Ukraine and Ukraine's future as a country, they will hold back wothout answering with violence.

I've read somewhere Russia had prepared secret plans to attack Baltic countries in 1995 altough they were not implemented obviously (Kremlin have had a group of some special strategists, I have in mind a testimony of a one man regarding the plans of these strategists. Can notbe sure if this is 100% truth, but this does not sound utterly surprising). If Russia didn't attack then, then it probably won't happen in near future either.

There is so much military hardware coming to Baltic it does not matter how they respond, give the middle finger most likely, they might attack Russia next.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-09-2014, 04:22 AM
USA should liberate ireland from UK and kick out non irish.

Loki
03-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Billions?

I changed it to millions.

Loki
03-10-2014, 02:33 AM
USA should liberate ireland from UK and kick out non irish.

:picard1:

Loki
03-10-2014, 02:39 AM
There is so much military hardware coming to Baltic it does not matter how they respond, give the middle finger most likely, they might attack Russia next.

Bullshit. The Russians have a fifth generation fighter, the PAKFA. It is even better than the F-22. Not to mention the nuclear weapons.

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Bullshit. The Russians have a fifth generation fighter, the PAKFA. It is even better than the F-22. Not to mention the nuclear weapons.

Why you me thumbing down?

Which country (leader) has the best aircrafts, rockets, skaters and poets? Kublai Khan, Suvorov or Blackadder? So childish...

The graveyards are full of proud, stupid and crazy, wise people - and what are they trying to tell us? They say that they can see into the future and the past, but the presence is ´taken from them.´

Mubarik! We are living, but are we really present?

justme
03-10-2014, 09:21 AM
What do you mean liberate?! Those lands were never Russian to begin with, I think the Baltics should reclaim back their lands!

Chieftain
03-10-2014, 09:35 AM
If the Russians there feel under pressure they can always travel 50km to the closest border and enter their beloved mother country.

No anchor population should demand anything in the Baltic countries, they are different sub-racially, culturally and linguistically.

justme
03-10-2014, 09:59 AM
If the Russians there feel under pressure they can always travel 50km to the closest border and enter their beloved mother country.

No anchor population should demand anything in the Baltic countries, they are different sub-racially, culturally and linguistically.

Some of Russia's Belarus and Polands land was originally Baltic... So these Russians are funny to say "let's liberate Russians" liberate from what?! Those lands weren't even Russian to begin with.

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 10:03 AM
What do you mean liberate?! Those lands were never Russian to begin with, I think the Baltics should reclaim back their lands!

l think Dardania should join Albania ASAP! :)

Hong Key
03-10-2014, 10:14 AM
[IMG]

Mikhail Aleksandrov

The Soviets punished the Baltic peoples for WW2 and tried to get rid of the Baltic people through mass immigration of Russians. Russia should not interfere with sovereign nations but they should welcome there Russian comrades home if they choose to migrate back to the motherland. Same goes with all Russian everywhere.

justme
03-10-2014, 10:25 AM
l think Dardania should join Albania ASAP! :)
I think Albanians from Macedonia should do the same as Russians are in Ukraine, Albanians from Macedonia have more rights to split Macedonia in half and join kosovo, that land doesn't even make ancient Macedonia half of it was Paeonia and another was Dardania... Paeonians are believed to be related to Dardanian Illyrians and Thracians.

Aunt Hilda
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I changed it to millions.
millions? Surely you mean million(SINGULAR)...
there are 1,052,520 ethnic Russians in the Baltic States.

here's a map

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b8/Russians_in_Baltic_states.png/300px-Russians_in_Baltic_states.png

RussiaPrussia
03-10-2014, 03:57 PM
It would especially hurt Estonia and Latvia where there is already a sizable Russian community I heard (some 25-30% of the population). That wouldn't help the demographic situation in those countries at all but actually make it worse by allowing more steady influx of Russians. Russification is sad anywhere really....Unless Russian is strictly used as a secondary trade language. Either way a smaller ethnic group should automatically be of higher value than the common one.

Just on this forum alone it looks really bad for Estonians, I won't give names but I mean for example there is a Estonian with a Turkish husband, and then another who is the product of Estonia-Chechen relations, but culturally only takes her father's Chechen side and language, also the several Estonian males here who seem out of touch with their roots and often dwell on western fantasies. Hopefully these same trends don't continue outside of this forum, because with a population of just under 1 million I'd hate to visit a zoo one day and see an Estonian behind the endangered species cage so to speak, especially with Estonia's aging and infertile female population it won't end well.

http://i61.tinypic.com/9v86j4.png

and all they do is blaming russians, they should look at themselves. The baltics lost more people to open borders with EU than to Stalin

Äijä
03-10-2014, 04:45 PM

They dont have many and then this type of reports.

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/26/russian-rubbish-india-reportedly-disappointed-with-stealth-fighters-from-moscow/

The fact is they could not even suppress Finland, they would suffer hundreds of planes lost and that would be the best part of their of their fleet. The technological, tactical and training difference is that great.

The first threat of nukes from Putin will bring them to his doorstep.

Äijä
03-10-2014, 05:03 PM
The new Finnish Defense Forces Commander Tweets btw, he used to be the Air Force Commander.

https://twitter.com/CharlesLindberg/status/249189712886116352

glass
03-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

if you would have read whole article
there is such claim from nonname owner of aircraft related website
then

The Indian Air Force did not respond to a request for comment.
then some real experts

“India has had so many problems absorbing modern equipment and supporting it that it’s difficult to know whether it says anything about the Russian systems at all,”

Laird said that the Indians may be souring on the Russian deal in part to save funds

The Russians are good aircraft designers, and they know how to build an agile aircraft, and [the new plane they are working on] is a step forward the path of more agility and flexibility, but the problem is -- it's not all about the frame, it's about what your put in it. The F35 can see around itself, 360 degrees, can see a missile take off 820 miles away, it has a radar that's extraordinary, and the systems are integrated. The Russians I think are nowhere near that at this point.”

“They’re very good at building airplanes,” Cordesman said. “The problem that Russia, since the collapse of the former Soviet Union, has been putting out the military equivalent of show cars. They look good, but it isn’t always clear how practical they are and how many of the specifications they can actually meet.”
so in short indians wanted invested a few cents and get fifth gen aircraft
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Indian_military_aircraft
su 30 is main aircraft of India and there are almost 300 new russian aircraft to come:picard1:

btw was not it FoxNews that invited ossetian girl to say how bad russians are killing civilians?;)

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
The Soviets punished the Baltic peoples for WW2 and tried to get rid of the Baltic people through mass immigration of Russians. Russia should not interfere with sovereign nations but they should welcome there Russian comrades home if they choose to migrate back to the motherland. Same goes with all Russian everywhere.

The primary cell of Russian society is a dysfunctional, broken family ... the unnaturalw3 orchestrated buoyancy ... millions of psychoexcrements floating above the society surface ... total eclipse of humanity.

Russia is a bad, bad, bad mother and Putanin, her greatest son is just a lousy bastard. He (Russia) never stood a chance.

Hong Key
03-10-2014, 08:18 PM
The primary cell of Russian society is a dysfunctional, broken family ... the unnaturalw3 orchestrated buoyancy ... millions of psychoexcrements floating above the society surface ... total eclipse of humanity.

Russia is a bad, bad, bad mother and Putanin, her greatest son is just a lousy bastard. He (Russia) never stood a chance.

I have no idea what your talking about. If you hate Russians that's fine but I don't agree with you. If your referring that I hate Russians again I don't agree with you.

Hercus Monte
03-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Should Russia liberate the millions Russians under oppression in the Baltic states?

no.

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 08:41 PM
I have no idea what your talking about. If you hate Russians that's fine but I don't agree with you. If your referring that I hate Russians again I don't agree with you.

How could I hate "a state of mind?" The Russians are just trueth-bearers, nothing more and nothing less.

I try to call things by their right names, it is your privilege to doo the opposite.

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 08:44 PM
russia should take back all its ex-regions

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM

Wow! How long does it take to grow such a long beard ?!

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Wow! How long does it take to grow such a long beard ?!

it only takes one month to grow such beard for average Kurdish man.

Arianiti
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
And who is going to liberate all those millions of non-Russians living in Russia?

justme
03-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Regions that never belonged to them? Lol!

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Regions that never belonged to them? Lol!

today almost every country occupies lands that once belong to the "others". strength rules.

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 09:09 PM
it only takes one month to grow such beard for average Kurdish man.

Baba Taher :cool:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/salehbinhuseein/5102934656/in/faves-65438542@N02/lightbox/

RandoBloom
03-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Russia was never able to manage teritory it already has and it wants more? Sick greedy slavs. There is no peace with those people

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Baba Taher :cool:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/salehbinhuseein/5102934656/in/faves-65438542@N02/lightbox/

im surprised. how do you know of him? he is not well known outside of Kurdistan, i thought.

IceSwan
03-10-2014, 09:14 PM
And who is going to liberate all those millions of non-Russians living in Russia?
if you wanna live in Russland it's not necessary going to Russian Federation

meAyin-sixteen
03-10-2014, 09:16 PM
im surprised. how do you know of him? he is not well known outside of Kurdistan, i thought.

... my restless heart ... it seems... all roads lead to Persia...

justme
03-10-2014, 10:11 PM
today almost every country occupies lands that once belong to the "others". strength rules.
Please... Says who?! Your father Russia? Baltics don't need to be liberated, if Russians in Baltics want to be liberated then the doors are opened for them in Russia. Same goes with Serbs in Kosovo the doors are opened for them too as well in Serbia, Serbia was never Slavic to begin with, Serbs should have just stayed in Ukraine or Russia and left Thracian-Illyrian land alone

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Please... Says who?! Your father Russia? Baltics don't need to be liberated, if Russians in Baltics want to be liberated then the doors are opened for them in Russia. Same goes with Serbs in Kosovo the doors are opened for them too as well in Serbia, Serbia was never Slavic to begin with, Serbs should have just stayed in Ukraine or Russia and left Thracian-Illyrian land alone

any ethnicity on earth can claim they are the rightful and "first" owners of a land. we dont know history certainly. probably there were other people before tracians and illyrians, people dont grow like plants, they migrate, conquer, and decides to stay.

justme
03-10-2014, 10:24 PM
any ethnicity on earth can claim they are the rightful and "first" owners of a land. we dont know history certainly. probably there were other people before tracians and illyrians, people dont grow like plants, they migrate, conquer, and decides to stay.
Lol! Please stop! I think I know where my origins are from I don't need people like you to tel me different.

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Lol! Please stop! I think I know where my origins are from I don't need people like you to tel me different.

ok sorry just stating my opinion wasnt mentioned personally.

justme
03-10-2014, 11:10 PM
ok sorry just stating my opinion wasnt mentioned personally.
Listen Kurd just because you don't have a state you don't need to tell us who's land belongs to who or what should be done with it, in kosovo people had their throats cut because they were Albanian not because of Islam but because they were Albanian, Serbs only used the "Islamic" card on Kosovo Albanians in a bid to get Western Powers to help them kill get rid of Albanians, you have to e very very stupid to fall for Putin pathetic comparison of Crimea with Kosovo, so please find someone else to fall for your ass following propaganda.

Sarmatian
03-11-2014, 08:16 AM
The primary cell of Russian society is a dysfunctional, broken family ...

Really? Are you sure you didn't miss something? The last time I checked Russian family doing just fine, far better than average family at the West. No other country in Europe have such high numbers of white kids as Russia.

Raven_
03-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Really? Are you sure you didn't miss something? The last time I checked Russian family doing just fine, far better than average family at the West. No other country in Europe have such high numbers of white kids as Russia.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/mapeuropeabrate3big.gif

Sarmatian
03-11-2014, 10:35 AM
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/mapeuropeabrate3big.gif

This data is from 2010 thus not so recent. Also I was talking about Europeans only while this map is most likely includes all sorts of immigrants in EU. Plus the total number of pregnancies in Russia is higher than among other Europeans so even with higher percentage of abortion the number of kids can be relatively high.

PS btw I don't trust all the statistics from Western sources, everytime I dig into their calculation methods I found them to use some very questionable conclusions.

meAyin-sixteen
03-11-2014, 11:32 AM

...They are white and young and they couldn´t care less about Stalin´s gulags, Chechens, or czar Nikolay VII; but their heart (history they share) is full of scars. The past is still alive and well - lurking.

"...For the most part Russians don't care about their own human rights nor rights of others ...The thing is most modern westerners live in denial as they are afraid of possibility to be sacrificed while Russians understand this concept quite well and act accordingly." .

I didn´t quote your post to make fun out of you, it´s just a habit of reminding myself of things and words and certain truths - Of truth about the mysterious, wandering Russian soul.

Afterall... It's what you give! So take the burden off and grab Krim (oh, you´ve already done that?!), but leave the Caucasus and its people. All they ever wanted from you was to be left alone. To be left alone.

Sarmatian
03-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Afterall... It's what you give! So take the burden off and grab Krim (oh, you´ve already done that?!), but leave the Caucasus and its people. All they ever wanted from you was to be left alone. To be left alone.

How can you tell me what to do with Caucasus when you have little idea about its people and what's going on there?

glass
03-11-2014, 12:34 PM
map
abortions (http://www.fedstat.ru/indicator/data.do?id=41696&referrerType=0&referrerId=946921) - 935 509
births (http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/demography/#) - 1 586 925
935 509 / (935 509 + 1 586 926) = 37%
on this map russia is either 30-49% or 50-66%, most populous regions in 50-66%
:shrug::shrug:

though Moscow painted orange (abortions - 27 729, births - 113 554, 19%) should be dark yellow...

meAyin-sixteen
03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
How can you tell me what to do with Caucasus when you have little idea about its people and what's going on there?

With the greatest of ease :icon_yell:

IceSwan
03-11-2014, 02:38 PM
...They are white and young and they couldn´t care less about Stalin´s gulags, Chechens, or czar Nikolay VII; but their heart (history they share) is full of scars. The past is still alive and well - lurking.

have you ever had a wristwatch ? wristwatch are those type clock that you wear on your hand. many people got their first wristwatch from parents on birthday. the other people got their first wristwatch independently. but it doesn't matter. can you remember how your first wristwatch a look like ? and that time the clock showed ? maybe you can even remember a time to the nearest second. as for the last statement i can't make same trick. my first wristwatch i got in age 10. it was almost completely black clock: black dial, black strap, black case. only arrows (hour hand, second hand .. ) were bright yellow. i was a schoolboy. the time which this clock showed was very important for me
but oh gosh whats im talking about ... maybe you are person _who_has_ never_had_a_wristwatch !

meAyin-sixteen
03-11-2014, 03:25 PM
have you ever had a wristwatch ? wristwatch are those type clock that you wear on your hand. many people got their first wristwatch from parents on birthday. the other people got their first wristwatch independently. but it doesn't matter. can you remember how your first wristwatch a look like ? and that time the clock showed ? maybe you can even remember a time to the nearest second. as for the last statement i can't make same trick. my first wristwatch i got in age 10. it was almost completely black clock: black dial, black strap, black case. only arrows (hour hand, second hand .. ) were bright yellow. i was a schoolboy. the time which this clock showed was very important for me
but oh gosh whats im talking about ... maybe you are person _who_has_ never_had_a_wristwatch !

You took my breath away.

Crn Volk
03-20-2014, 05:53 AM
Yes

meAyin-sixteen
03-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Yes

When you express an act of will you should at least use the exclamation mark. That be all more apropriate than simply saying; yes or no :noidea:

Now or never ...

LightHouse89
03-20-2014, 04:48 PM
yes where ever one russia citizen is should be liberated! :thumb001:

meAyin-sixteen
03-20-2014, 07:35 PM
yes where ever one russia citizen is should be liberated! :thumb001:

Your laugh is contagious.

LightHouse89
03-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Your laugh is contagious.

I as contagious as a cold however Russia should monopolize on the situation ........ America wont do anything with Liberals ruling it. What will Obama do impose more ridiculous sanctions..... that wont do anything but harm the American economy.

meAyin-sixteen
03-20-2014, 10:42 PM
I as contagious as a cold however Russia should monopolize on the situation ........ America wont do anything with Liberals ruling it. What will Obama do impose more ridiculous sanctions..... that wont do anything but harm the American economy.

It‘s just a game, Norman. There is no Obama, no Putin, no nothing. Turn your face toward Him and the shadows will fall behind you.

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 12:36 AM
When you express an act of will you should at least use the exclamation mark. That be all more apropriate than simply saying; yes or no :noidea:

Now or never ...

Relax bro, I was just answering your question.

Äijä
03-21-2014, 10:29 AM
This is getting better every day. :coffee:

Финляндия хочет в состав России

http://www.pravda-tv.ru/2014/03/18/43012

Sarmatian
03-21-2014, 10:39 AM
This is getting better every day. :coffee:

Финляндия хочет в состав России

http://www.pravda-tv.ru/2014/03/18/43012

:loco:

Only few weak minds in Russia would believe that.

Virtuous
03-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Billions?

Quadrillions.

Äijä
03-21-2014, 10:50 AM
:loco:

Only few weak minds in Russia would believe that.

Can you translate the message in this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur80CoszsqM