PDA

View Full Version : Much of Ukraine’s leadership is now Jewish, including Yatsenyuk

Ultra
03-09-2014, 01:21 PM
The truth is that much of Ukraine’s present leadership, including Yatsenyuk are Jewish.

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregsatell/2014/03/04/5-important-facts-that-the-western-press-is-getting-terribly-wrong-in-ukraine/

Looks like Ukrainian Jews and not ethnic Ukrainians are running the show for now. I mean, at least they aren't evil nazi-facists or Kremlin puppets now, right?

Ultra
03-09-2014, 01:29 PM
So basically, get rid of Yanukovych and the likes and put Jews and more mostly Jewish oligarchs in important government positions while getting huge IMF loans at the same time. I'm sure they'll use the money and rule for the best of the Ukrainian population, and not put the money into their pockets and off-shore accounts while letting the Ukrainian population pay off the interest rates of the debt. What a great revolution for Ukraine and its people this was! ;)

King Claus
03-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Pretty sad that the jews stil have their iron fist around ukraine especially so because the holodomor is such a long time ago.

Ultra
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Pretty sad that the jews stil have their iron fist around ukraine especially so because the holodomor is such a long time ago.
And people call this Zionist takeover by the name of revolution, and foolishly think it will grant them more freedom and prosperity. :thumb down

Ultra
03-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Disgusting. Why do they always have to have their hands down deep in the jar of jam?

Raven_
03-10-2014, 08:07 AM
So the new Ukrainian government is supposed to be Jewish and anti-semitic/fascist at the same time.

That's some serious mindfuck going on.

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Great news. It's good Ukrainian Jews are nationalists now.

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Great news. It's good Ukrainian Jews are nationalists now.

They need a good leader, religion/ethnicity doesn't matter..

He's obviously genetically Eastern European (with part Jew)..ignoring him cuz of his religion isn't fair

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140302/352961_Arseniy-Yatsenyuk%20.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Arseniy_Yatsenyuk_2014-02-01.jpg

Ultra
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM

He's obviously genetically Eastern European (with part Jew)..ignoring him cuz of his religion isn't fair

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140302/352961_Arseniy-Yatsenyuk%20.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Arseniy_Yatsenyuk_2014-02-01.jpg
lol. He's a bankster slave.

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Tymoshenko is half-Jewish

http://socioplanet.com/uploaded/navigation-big/20120428055718yulia-tymoshenko-collier.jpg

Ultra
03-10-2014, 08:37 AM

http://socioplanet.com/uploaded/navigation-big/20120428055718yulia-tymoshenko-collier.jpg
Would you call her nationalist?

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 08:39 AM

It's not true..

About her ethnicity, Yulia Tymoshenko herself has said, "On my father's side – everyone is Latvian for ten generations, and on my mother's side – everyone is Ukrainian for ten generations."[402] Tymoshenko's parents were both born in Ukraine and are, therefore, Ukrainian as defined by the Law on Citizenship of Ukraine and by the Ukrainian Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Tymoshenko#Family_and_personal_life

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Would you call her nationalist?

Her political party is called "Fatherland." Ukrainian politics is hard to follow. It seems very corrupt. Do you think she's a patriot?

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Вы говорите по русски?

Methmatician
03-10-2014, 08:44 AM
They need a good leader, religion/ethnicity doesn't matter.
This is really important. Would you rather an incompetent ethnic Ukrainian (Yanukovych) or a competent non-ethnic Ukrainian running Ukraine?

Ultra
03-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Her political party is called "Fatherland." Ukrainian politics is hard to follow. It seems very corrupt. Do you think she's a patriot?
No. She is just another corrupt bastard and definetely not a patriot the way she ran things in the past. You are certainly right it all seems very corrupt though.. In a way maybe you can say this is what the people deserve.

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 08:57 AM
No. She is just another corrupt bastard and definetely not a patriot the way she ran things in the past. You are certainly right it all seems very corrupt though.. In a way maybe you can say this is what the people deserve.

No the people deserve the best. Obviously there needs to be more checks and balances and transparency in place to reduce corruption. There needs to be a reduction in the gap between rich and poor, with a sensible safety net in place, within a free market economy. My Russian friends say it's impossible to get jobs, without knowing the right person, I assume the same there?

Ultra
03-10-2014, 09:00 AM
It's not true..

About her ethnicity, Yulia Tymoshenko herself has said, "On my father's side – everyone is Latvian for ten generations, and on my mother's side – everyone is Ukrainian for ten generations."[402] Tymoshenko's parents were both born in Ukraine and are, therefore, Ukrainian as defined by the Law on Citizenship of Ukraine and by the Ukrainian Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Tymoshenko#Family_and_personal_life
She's 3/8 parts Jewish actually, and probably qualifies well beyond for being a citizen of Ukraine. But, she is far from a pure ethnic Ukrainian.

This is really important. Would you rather an incompetent ethnic Ukrainian (Yanukovych) or a competent non-ethnic Ukrainian running Ukraine?
It's up to proof if he'll be any competent, I have my doubts personally that things will get any remotely better, rather the contrary. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see, maybe history will make an exception this time.

Methmatician
03-10-2014, 09:09 AM
It's up to proof if he'll be any competent, I have my doubts personally that things will get any remotely better, rather the contrary. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see, maybe history will make an exception this time.
I didn't say he was competent. Although it might look like I was implying that.

Ultra
03-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I didn't say he was competent. Although it might look like I was implying that.
Oh yes, you are right. I get your point now, sorry.

Ultra
03-10-2014, 09:13 AM
No the people deserve the best. Obviously there needs to be more checks and balances and transparency in place to reduce corruption. There needs to be a reduction in the gap between rich and poor, with a sensible safety net in place, within a free market economy. My Russian friends say it's impossible to get jobs, without knowing the right person, I assume the same there?
Well, the "corruption mentality" goes from the top all the way down to the ordinary citizen with a simple job, I think, which means it will be really hard to root it out and probably won't happen in the near decades at least. Ukrainians probably are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they get screwed either way honestly.

And yes it's fair of you to assume so indeed.

Anglojew
03-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Well, the "corruption mentality" goes from the top all the way down to the ordinary citizen with a simple job, I think, which means it will be really hard to root it out and probably won't happen in the near decades at least. Ukrainians probably are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they get screwed either way honestly.

And yes it's fair of you to assume so indeed.

Ultimately it comes from desperation and greed. It all comes down to a needing better sense community and an improved safety net to create a commonwealth in the traditional meaning of the word.

Manifest Destiny
03-10-2014, 09:24 AM

Is that Moby?

lady
03-10-2014, 09:22 PM
For all who was asking about jewish and anti-semites at the same time. Who are controlling the corporate america? Jews. In whose interests is to make Russia and Ukraine as unstable as possible? The same guys. Who financed this socalled revolution? Exactly. Who have to be on power in Ukraine? Sorry, Anglojew, nothin personal, but it seems jews are going too far sometimes. But, the opposition which is now rulling the country, is not alone. They are controlled by the "pravy sector" which means right sector, which was fed by Yanukovich himself, to provide himself a secure election, and the ultra right party was ment as opposition with no chance to win, was a substitute for his main opponent, Timoshenko. By the way right sector is mostly teenagers, brainwashed by anti russian propaganda ob tv. So, those ultra right guys hate all the oligarchs, russians and of course, jews too. But for them better jewish ukrainians than russians, oligarchs or not, whatever.

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Is that Moby?

no man, thats ukrainian mp arseniy yatsenyuk. i thought the same at first.

YeshAtid
03-10-2014, 09:29 PM
For all who was asking about jewish and anti-semites at the same time. Who are controlling the corporate america? Jews. In whose interests is to make Russia and Ukraine as unstable as possible? The same guys. Who financed this socalled revolution? Exactly. Who have to be on power in Ukraine? Sorry, Anglojew, nothin personal, but it seems jews are going too far sometimes. But, the opposition which is now rulling the country, is not alone. They are controlled by the "pravy sector" which means right sector, which was fed by Yanukovich himself, to provide himself a secure election, and the ultra right party was ment as opposition with no chance to win, was a substitute for his main opponent, Timoshenko. So, those ultra right guys hate all the oligarchs, russians and of course, jews too. But for them better jewish ukrainians than russians, oligarchs or not, whatever.
Do you not consider Russian and Ukrainian Jews to be ethnic Eastern Europeans? They've lived there for centuries and look very similar anyways.
You're smearing all Jews with the same brush; using your logic then surely all the problems in the region are caused by Putin whom after all benefits the most from them. Ukraine is now in the hands of a legitimate government that cares for all its citizens, rather than serving the interests of the wealthy elite who thrive off the misfortune of the average Ukrainian. I don't think anyone is claiming that the opposition is a flawless entity, but it has good intentions and hopefully with the support of the international community can seek to build a better future for itself. Putin does not care abouie expat Russians at all. Case in point; when Russians were being marginalised and bullied in Turkmenistan he did nothing. When in Kazakhstan their wealth was being confiscated he refused to take issue and signed pacts with the Central Asian state. He is an opportunist who will do anything to get what he wants.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-10-2014, 09:30 PM

Competent to do what exactly? That is problem with europe now, and problem with ukraine in the first place. If leaders don't have any stake in their people then obviously they will be in it for themselves or any corporate interest that comes along.

Entire existence of EU is a system to streamline corruption and corporate raiding of europe.

Kiyant
03-10-2014, 09:38 PM
And what is the problem?
I dont see a real danger/problem in it this obviously shows that Ukrainian jews are much more competent in politics (in reality Oligarchs have the last word in most things anyway and the richest man in Ukraine is a Tatar so not jewish)

lady
03-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Do you not consider Russian and Ukrainian Jews to be ethnic Eastern Europeans? They've lived there for centuries and look very similar anyways.
You're smearing all Jews with the same brush; using your logic then surely all the problems in the region are caused by Putin whom after all benefits the most from them. Ukraine is now in the hands of a legitimate government that cares for all its citizens, rather than serving the interests of the wealthy elite who thrive off the misfortune of the average Ukrainian. I don't think anyone is claiming that the opposition is a flawless entity, but it has good intentions and hopefully with the support of the international community can seek to build a better future for itself. Putin does not care abouie expat Russians at all. Case in point; when Russians were being marginalised and bullied in Turkmenistan he did nothing. When in Kazakhstan their wealth was being confiscated he refused to take issue and signed pacts with the Central Asian state. He is an opportunist who will do anything to get what he wants.
Whatever intentions the opposition may have, the way they came to power was obviously not legal. At first, there was an agreement dated 21 february, in which both sides agreed to put weapon by side.. Yanukovitch followed this, the opposition not. The US and the EU dont want to remember the agreement anymore, which make them less credible for the next time. At second, the half Ukraine dont want the new power, there were many demonstrations against them, i even was in one of then, in Donetsk, the reachest region, which donates the most for the ukrainian economy. Mostly, people are protesting against the composition of the goverment, which is elected right on maidan, by people screaming. And of course people on maidan dont represent all ukrainians. So, the parties who are in the government now are mostly ukrainian nationalistic.

lady
03-11-2014, 09:12 AM
And what is the problem?
the richest man in Ukraine is a Tatar so not jewish)

This one is borderline criminal, and this is not about political compenence. In the 90-s due to anarchy most people lost, but few gained. How else would you call it?

Prisoner Of Ice
03-11-2014, 09:20 AM
This one is borderline criminal, and this is not about political compenence. In the 90-s due to anarchy most people lost, but few gained. How else would you call it?

Exactly, a competent thief. When people have zero patriotism to their country this is what kind of 'leader' they will be. That is a big reason these governments in euro import immigrant, dependent voters so heavily - they can buy their votes easily, then rob the whole country for their own ends. Which is exactly what's happening all through europe and in the US as well for last 20+ years.

wvwvw
03-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Exactly, a competent thief. When people have zero patriotism to their country this is what kind of 'leader' they will be. That is a big reason these governments in euro import immigrant, dependent voters so heavily - they can buy their votes easily, then rob the whole country for their own ends. Which is exactly what's happening all through europe and in the US as well for last 20+ years.

So true

The Pakistanization of Greece:
http://xaameriki.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-la8rometan_pasok528017_406543579367837_18883849447 1681_1365388_557027007_n__article.jpg

http://xaameriki.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/pasok-pakistan__article.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/6007/kkesyrizadimaropamenist.jpg

Hweinlant
03-11-2014, 10:23 AM
So the new Ukrainian government is supposed to be Jewish and anti-semitic/fascist at the same time.

That's some serious mindfuck going on.

Zhid Hail!

epirot
03-11-2014, 10:39 AM

hi lady, you have strong Yugoslav characteristics, any chance you stem from somewhere around the balkans?

lady
03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
hi lady, you have strong Yugoslav characteristics, any chance you stem from somewhere around the balkans?
I don't know my full ancestry composition, but for ar least 90 per cent it must be Russian blood. On DNA tests i get strange results. Ironically the Eurogenes test shows me fully Western Ukrainian, the others show something like 90% Russia +10% Italian, Spanish, or 80% Russian+20% Balcan or Caucasus etc...which doesnt match my genealogy! All the last names in my family are pure russian, just like they are taken from the classic literature. Please, dont consider this as a showinism, i very respect all the nations. Just want to figure out what mix i most probably have.

epirot
03-11-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't know my full ancestry composition, but for ar least 90 per cent it must be Russian blood. On DNA tests i get strange results. Ironically the Eurogenes test shows me fully Western Ukrainian, the others show something like 90% Russia +10% Italian, Spanish, or 80% Russian+20% Balcan or Caucasus etc...which doesnt match my genealogy! All the last names in my family are pure russian, just like they are taken from the classic literature. Please, dont consider this as a showinism, i very respect all the nations. Just want to figure out what mix i most probably have.

All the true, brave and kind Slavs respect all the nations. Most Slavs i know are like this. However there is smth in your eyes that point to smth extremely Serbian.

lady
03-11-2014, 12:51 PM
However there is smth in your eyes that point to smth extremely Serbian.
My admixture must be similar to those of Balkan people. Do you know if there were Tuscans mixed with Slavs there? I got enormous results on Gedmatch where Tuscan is mentioned.

Incal
03-11-2014, 01:39 PM

http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2014/post-29022-0-01466800-1393092361.jpg

epirot
03-11-2014, 02:29 PM
My admixture must be similar to those of Balkan people. Do you know if there were Tuscans mixed with Slavs there? I got enormous results on Gedmatch where Tuscan is mentioned.

Some Italians were on the Adriatic but very very few. I think that there are bigger chances that northern parts of Italy being Slavic (e.g. Trst) rather than places in ex-yu having connections with Tuscany. You don't look much like Italian. But ppl around the region look a lot a like (mediterannean, balkans, easten europe, ukraine)....

We, in Greece , we always thought Ukraine was some remote place... till one day i was driving from Serbia to Hungary and saw some big signs : TO UKRAINE!! i was so excited i was so close to a country that was supposed to be too far away... Also in Northern Serbia there live the Rusini who speak a language very close to Ukranians :)

Dál Riata
03-11-2014, 03:01 PM

Exactly, politicians don't believe in countries anymore. The Labour Party has destroyed Britain. Ted Kennedy and the Democrats did a similar thing to America with their immigration act in 1965.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965)
Ted Kennedy's Immigration Legacy -- and why did he do it? (https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/september-2-2009/ted-kennedys-immigration-legacy-and-why-did-he-do-it.html)

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html)
Peter Mandelson admits Labour 'sent out search parties' to bring migrants here after losing the votes of the working class (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326352/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Peter-Mandelson-admits-Labour-brought-migrants-losing-working-class-votes.html)
Labour's secret plan to lure immigrants was borderline treason – and plain stupid (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100025635/labours-secret-plan-to-lure-immigrants-was-borderline-treason-and-plain-stupid/)
Chris Bryant admits Labour’s immigration policy was flawed (http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2012/10/labour-conference-chris-bryant-admits-labours-immigration-policy-was-flawed/)
Labour betrayed the working class over immigration (http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/leo-mckinstry/382342/Labour-betrayed-the-working-class-over-immigration)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKJvNlTh61E

lady
03-11-2014, 04:14 PM
You don't look like italian)

Yes, thats true, with only ten per cent italian or similar to italian component you wont look italian)) but my genealogy is mostly NORTH RUSSIAN, for 90 % or more. The rest is undefined. It cannot be ukrainian or bulgarian, it wouldnt give the DNA test results i've got.

Petros Houhoulis
03-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregsatell/2014/03/04/5-important-facts-that-the-western-press-is-getting-terribly-wrong-in-ukraine/

Looks like Ukrainian Jews and not ethnic Ukrainians are running the show for now. I mean, at least they aren't evil nazi-facists or Kremlin puppets now, right?

Of the entire Forbes "report" crap on Ukraine, I could only bother to comment upon a single line:

Only the most twisted mind could conceive of a Jewish led Nazi conspiracy.

Now replace a few words and laugh your heart out:

Only the most twisted mind could conceive of a Yankee led Al-Qaeda insurrection.

This is exactly what is currently happening in Syria! There are no words to describe the hypocrisy of the Western propaganda machine. This is one of the many countries where Al-Qaeda has managed to set a foothold AFTER a western intervention: Iraq and Libya come to mind, many could follow suit very soon.

Nevertheless, one should note the dividing line between overlord and black-brained moron. Just as in Syria and elsewhere, the black flag carrying Muslims are merely the cannon fodder whose blood is used in order to promote the interests of the empire, in an incredibly similar situation, the blackshirts of the Right Sector and Svoboda are being used by the empire to overthrow the "common enemy", only to be ditched from any powersharing by orders of Victoria Nuland!!!

This is why it is stupid to be part of any of those black-brained folks. Not only you end up the object of ridicule, and perhaps lose your very own life, but even worse, in case you manage to overthrow your local tyrant, you simply open the back door to the imperial tyrant and his local collaborators/oligarchs. Supporting the likes of Right Sector or Golden Dawn, or even worse all of those silly Jihadist entities is not just making yourself a fool and an expendable commodity, much worse, you transform yourself into a pawn which shall be ditched once it loses its' value to the overlords...