PDA

View Full Version : Sweden accepted Serbian request for EU membership

Radojica
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
http://blic.rs/news.php?id=5706 So, it started... Just 10 years ago we were worst than Nazis, EU devastated my country and today we are accepted like good, old friend who was lost at sea for years.....

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 03:29 PM
http://blic.rs/news.php?id=5706 So, it started... Just 10 years ago we were worst than Nazis, EU devastated my country and today we are accepted like good, old friend who was lost at sea for years.....

Swedes are funny people...

Anthropos
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
And you are sure you want to be accepted?

Radojica
12-22-2009, 04:20 PM
And you are sure you want to be accepted?

Surely not, we just want your money,bitches :D

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Surely not, we just want your money,bitches :DYes we allready gathered that much...

Anthropos
12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Surely not, we just want your money,bitches :D

I think you will be disappointed with the E.U.

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
I think you will be disappointed with the E.U.And why is that? The EU is known for helping third world countrys...

Radojica
12-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes we allready gathered that much...
Is this sup
posed to be funny? EU together with US devastated my country in 78 days where esstimated damage was more than 50 billions $,so i doubt you have.

I think you will be disappointed with the E.U.

I was living already in EU and nothing good came out from that. SFRJ was the name...

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Is this sup
posed to be funny? EU together with US devastated my country in 78 days where esstimated damage was more than 50 billions $,so i doubt you have. Oh yes ofcourse, how could I've been so stupid.

I served in the war your feeble country was in from '91 till '92... all I saw where serbs tearing up their own country and that of other peoples. Raping, killing women, children and old folk...

Have you forgotten who atm resides in our jail? Awaiting trail for numerous war crimes?

So the EJew and the JewSa are in your view responsable? this is the best joke I heard in years.

Btw, can you present proof for those words?

Anthropos
12-22-2009, 05:18 PM
And why is that? The EU is known for helping third world countrys...

In a way, yes. But Serbia is not the third world. You will pay lots of money to Brussels. Multinational corporations will invade your country and use your natural resources. Local entrepreneurs will face difficulties even if their services are superior, because big chains offer better availability. They lure the masses with advertising and your slivo shop and bakery may have to close down.

Radojica
12-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh yes ofcourse, how could I've been so stupid.

I served in the war your feeble country was in from '91 till '92... all I saw where serbs tearing up their own country and that of other peoples. Raping, killing women, children and old folk...

Have you forgotten who atm resides in our jail? Awaiting trail for numerous war crimes?

So the EJew and the JewSa are in your view responsable? this is the best joke I heard in years.

Btw, can you present proof for those words?

You surely are stupid in best case,yes :). Learn history of Balkan Peninsula,then we can talk again :wave:.

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 05:26 PM
In a way, yes. But Serbia is not the third world. I was somewhat being sarcastic...

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Learn history of Balkan Peninsula,then we can talk again :wave:.I don't see the point in that in several ways. I'm not the least bit interested in your history or people (I just got unfortunate, having to serve in your country). Secondly I learned all there is to know about your people in the time I served there... That was clearly more than enough.

Svarog
12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Thank you very much Sweden - I am being sarcastic

And why is that? The EU is known for helping third world countrys...

Seriously, I do not want to sound rude or offend anyone
.but you guys can fuck off, we do not want EU and we do not want to go into that Europe you have there, just leave us fucking alone and mind your own fucking business, cause Europe is responsible for 50% of the crap around here and now, we do not want to enter 'One country - One people - One culture' bullshit, it's all good, hope you enjoy it but no thanks.

I am the first one that says rejection is not necessarily the bad thing :)

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Thank you very much Sweden - I am being sarcastic

Seriously, I do not want to sound rude or offend anyone
.but you guys can fuck off, we do not want EU and we do not want to go into that Europe you have there, just leave us fucking alone and mind your own fucking business, cause Europe is responsible for 50% of the crap around here and now, we do not want to enter 'One country - One people - One culture' bullshit, it's all good, hope you enjoy it but no thanks.

I am the first one that says rejection is not necessarily the bad thing :)This is exactly how most EU members feel towards Serbs...

Svarog
12-22-2009, 08:13 PM
This is exactly how most EU members feel towards Serbs...

Is that why are you trying to set us up by dragging us inside? :D

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Is that why are you trying to set us up by dragging us inside? :DI'm not trying anything man... I'm not the EU by a long shot.

Svarog
12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Nah, did not mean you personally, really, nothing personal going on here, we actually agree, Serbia should not be an EU member :)

Brännvin
12-22-2009, 08:33 PM
More a poor country to parasitize the money from the rich :mad:

Svarog
12-22-2009, 08:42 PM
More a poor country to parasitize the money from the rich :mad:

This poor country is richer than half of the current EU countries, which won't stay the case if we enter Jewropean Union :p

MarcvSS
12-22-2009, 08:47 PM
This poor country is richer than half of the current EU countries, which won't stay the case if we enter Jewropean Union :pRiches dont mean shit...

Look at the Netherlands. We have riches by the plenty, but we give it all to africa and the eastern block...

Svarog
12-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Riches dont mean shit...

Look at the Netherlands. We have riches by the plenty, but we give it all to africa and the eastern block...

See, that's the thing, we're doing just fine on our own, I don't have a house in San Trope but I got everything I need includng property and solid incomes, same as most of my friends with average jobs, plus, whoever wants to work he/she will. Majority of the population is Serbian, so majority of the work places are reserved for our people, so, what possibly Europe has to offer?

Black workers? Increase of the standard, which means converting our valute into euros so everything goes twice or even three times more expensive, as it was in neigbhouring countries, that leaves space to move factories from your country cause people will be forced to work for less than the people are there, both you and we are screwed, possibly opening borders for workers who will work for even less, like Africans, thus far ruining pretty good racial structure of the society, so where is that 'money' you all are whining about? please don't be stupid. Serbia do not want or need EU.

Plus, thsi region has never ever been part of the Eastern Block, never; Not officially not unofficially. Hungary on the North and maybe Bulgaria and Romania on the East were the borderlines.

You should think again where is your money really going, as, people talk about supporting poor countries, Hungary bunkrupted some time ago, same with Romania, more or elss Bulgaria, so, if they are heavily supported by western money, how did that happen?

MarcvSS
12-23-2009, 07:45 AM
See, that's the thing, we're doing just fine on our own, I don't have a house in San Trope but I got everything I need includng property and solid incomes, same as most of my friends with average jobs, plus, whoever wants to work he/she will. Majority of the population is Serbian, so majority of the work places are reserved for our people, so, what possibly Europe has to offer?

Black workers? Increase of the standard, which means converting our valute into euros so everything goes twice or even three times more expensive, as it was in neigbhouring countries, that leaves space to move factories from your country cause people will be forced to work for less than the people are there, both you and we are screwed, possibly opening borders for workers who will work for even less, like Africans, thus far ruining pretty good racial structure of the society, so where is that 'money' you all are whining about? please don't be stupid. Serbia do not want or need EU.

Plus, thsi region has never ever been part of the Eastern Block, never; Not officially not unofficially. Hungary on the North and maybe Bulgaria and Romania on the East were the borderlines.

You should think again where is your money really going, as, people talk about supporting poor countries, Hungary bunkrupted some time ago, same with Romania, more or elss Bulgaria, so, if they are heavily supported by western money, how did that happen?
First of all, nice story. Secondly, nowhere did I claim Serbia/your region was a part of the Eastern block and thanks for the assumption that I'm pro-EU...

Stossy
12-23-2009, 08:22 AM
This poor country is richer than half of the current EU countries, which won't stay the case if we enter Jewropean Union :p

Hmm may I reply with some facts to this post?

You say that Serbia is richer than half of the Current EU countries, well that made me want to go and investigate it, because I only believe that when you have some facts that it is true.
What I have done is searched for the list of the GDP
GDP (nominal) Per capita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29_per_capita)
GDP (nominal) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28nominal%29)
GDP (PPP) per capita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita)
GDP (PPP) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29)

And in all lists Serbia is around the 70th place or lower, with as good as none current EU countries beneath it. Yeah okay, the countries like Latvia etc. can be a bit more poor then you, but it are smaller countries and they were Eastern Bloc countries. There are maybe max 4 or 5 countries in the EU that are poorer than Serbia, so your post is BS. And now it looks like you don't know what you are talking about..

Svarog
12-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Wikipedia? :D

No, I perfectly know what I am talking about, tho you did not reply to any my questions, if those countries like Latvia or Hungary are heavily supported by your money, how did the bankrupt happen?

Finance minister of the year 2007: Mladjan Dinkic, Euromoney (http://old.euromoney.com/article.asp?PositionID=&ArticleID=1424634)
Serbia's minister of the economy and former finance minister is uncompromising – and his approach has been crucial to the revival of his country's economic fortunes.

Search some better sources (http://www.emii.com/Search.aspx?SearchStr=%20Mladjan%20Dinkic) than Wikipedia

I think you're the one that is bitter and full of crap.

Anthropos
12-23-2009, 08:49 AM
And what does it matter who's rich and not? You sound like perfect E.U. propagandists when that is all what you see. Not to mention that the E.U. does also demand a lot of adaptation to Western European shitty liberal system so that multinational money can come in to exploit and make profit without any obstacles. This crap about who's 'rich' and not makes me sick. The E.U. sucks the blood out of its countries, they are not rich, and they are not getting rich.

Stossy
12-23-2009, 08:51 AM
'Serbia's minister of the economy and former finance minister is uncompromising – and his approach has been crucial to the revival of his country's economic fortunes.'

Yeah and that really tells us how rich your country is. Yeah man great!

If you don't want to join the E.U. I don't care, maybe that is better for both of us. And now I'm away, cya.

MarcvSS
12-23-2009, 08:57 AM
No, I perfectly know what I am talking about, tho you did not reply to any my questions, if those countries like Latvia or Hungary are heavily supported by your money, how did the bankrupt happen? Wrong managment of funds? I mean come on, the Netherlands alone spents 2 billion Euros on African foodprograms and people there are still hungry. Their leaders however aren't.

Your argument doesn't stick man... Look at Iceland, all those hundreds of millions of Euros in their banks and still they went bankrupt.

Now who do you think is picking up that tab?

Svarog
12-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Your argument doesn't stick man... Look at Iceland, all those hundreds of millions of Euros in their banks and still they went bankrupt.

Now who do you think is picking up that tab?

How don't you get it? That is exactly what i am talking about, who gives a shit how many gold reserves country have, it's important how much cash people have, do they have enough for normal living and financially secured future. I don't feel like paying 50+% taxes when I am good with 13% I pay now, that's what I care about not about country itself.

Once our money is converted in euros ALL of the is breaking lose, and that is gonna happen once we step in eu as we surelly will thanks to our politicians.

MarcvSS
12-23-2009, 03:44 PM
How don't you get it? That is exactly what i am talking about, who gives a shit how many gold reserves country have, it's important how much cash people have, do they have enough for normal living and financially secured future. I don't feel like paying 50+% taxes when I am good with 13% I pay now, that's what I care about not about country itself.

Once our money is converted in euros ALL of the is breaking lose, and that is gonna happen once we step in eu as we surelly will thanks to our politicians. Man I do get it... You dont wanna be in the EJew, and we dont want Serbia in the EJew. Fuck I dont even want to be a part of the EJew.

However, we both have different arguments for this whole ordeal, simple as that.

So end of story, since we are discussing something we both agree on.